Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Rose Reply
Rose had carefully listen to the words of Zeed. Her mind begin to process the current situation they was currently in. As of now it was plenty of Marine forces, and Alabasta Soldiers within the area that the pirates won't be able to escape or get away alive.  Upon Zeed question Rose had sigh as she carefully glance at Zeed. After about 1 minute she call to Chief Petty Officer by name after a few seconds the Chief run over to his commanding officer position once he had arrive she had whisper into his ear. He nodded ,and disappear out the area entirely toward the back stage he was sure to avoid the pet, and any of the pirates within the area.

As the Chief Petty Officer left Rose had said,"I am afraid allowing you to take him, and the items are out the question. In fact allowing you to leave is far from my mind. it's quite the opposite the only way you leaving out this place is either through chains or bag black Zeed." She pause for a moment as all the marines, and soldiers within the area trained there weapons on pirate scum. As Rose finish speaking she was interrupt by the action of the pirate scum{Creed} as he yell,"I suggest you all comply with my superior request or watch not only pirates die today but this noble as well." As he spoke he had stuck his finger firmly along his spine as the noble yell,"Do I not have the blood of Alabasta Royal Line? Am I not your direct superior! Soldiers of Alabasta trained your weapons on the marines until they comply with Zeed request. I rather part with the items at this Auction house then the lives of this kingdom."

At first the soldiers was confuse but after 5 seconds all the soldiers that was Alabasta turn there weapons on the marines. It was now an stand off Rose knew she wouldn't be able to reach the noble in time to stop the pirate for shooting him. More importantly it would be a blood bath fingers would get pointed, and war would be insured. It was now time to make the big boy decision that was to comply with the pirates requested so no further people would die, and it a chance that they would possibly get the nobleman back .

Rose had grunted in disapproval as she said,"Alright Marines stand down, and drop your weapon now.We will comply to ZeedAt the phrase "Drop your weapon now." the marines had already begin to drop there weapons

Oceanus Arrival

Suddenly there was a loud crash, and several soldiers came flying through the door. Each soldier fell to the ground with a thud there body look badly beaten. Shortly after one massive fish man step within the Auction House  his massive size allow him to tower over majority of the people here. Instead of talking Oceanus carefully examine the area he find it strange that no soldier or marines didn't start to firing at him. Even though he had already had bullet wounds for his altercation along the docks, and front door nothing too serious.

He was oddly thankful to have an moment to breath. After a couple of seconds assessing the situation he had chuckle as he said,"A job well done lads. This is a proud day for Crazy Heart Pirate Mafia!" It didn't take long for Oceanus to use his common sense to understand the situation that was going on. As the marines had there weapon on the ground as did the Alabasta soldiers did too. It also seem that Creed had capture someone, and whomever it was he had the power or they respect him enough to drop there weapons. This is clearly a win win for Oceanus crew today.

Oceanus chuckle as he begin to bark several orders,"Alrighty Todd you will take Beki, and go load up on all the precious items that Auction House was selling. That include deeds, and everything along that lines that consider important take everything. Zeed be a lad, and collect all these nice new weapons the local government, and marines are given to us today please be quick with it. Not telling whom else is coming here to hinder us."

After Oceanus given Zeed his orders, and Todd. He had turn to Rose the pretty little female that Zeed said she was considerably strong even though he had wanted to test this theory he had no time to waste. Letting out a sigh he had said,"If the marine commanding officer would be so kind,and arrange some help for Todd, and Beki an hand with our stuff that would be great."

Rose had frowned but point at several individual to aid them duo about 10 marines went along with Todd, and Beki.

OOC Notes:

Marines, and Alabasta Local Army:

Oceanus Info:

@depth14

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total

77{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:47 am

depth14

depth14

Zeed Tear

Zeed didn't need to be told twice, singing a merry tune as he went around the auction house picking up not only the weapons that the marines dropped but any weapon that stood out within the auction house itself, strange swords and beautifully crafted guns only some of the things he found in the hands of some unfortunate customer locked in the building with him or one of the many weapons dropped on the floor. When all of the weapons had been picked up off the floor Zeed took one good luck at he pile they had amassed and whistled at not only the sheer size of the hoard but the many colors mingled within, predominantly gold and silver.

"alright ive gotten all the weapons in this place so were fine on that front, if everything else is clear we should make our way back to boat right captain? unless you have more business here."

Zeed spoke in a non chalant tone but kept his vigilance up, he wasnt stupid enough to believe rose and whatever authoritiy bosses her around would be good enough not to stab them in the bag if a chance arises, gold and fame could wait for now. Zeeds only perogative right now is to get to the ship safe and sound, with the loot of course in toe, theyve come too far and too close to losing it all with a few of some of the most annoying events Zeed has had to date.

OOC Notes:

Zeed Info/Weapons:

78{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:47 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Rose Decision

The Clean Out

Oceanus had watch careful of Zeed actions as he completely collected all the weapons of the Marines, and Alabasta soldiers.

Letting out a sigh he wanted to leave a impressive on the female Marine Offical that Zeed swear he had problem with yesterday.  He wasn't sure if that female officer was the same one he talk about so Oceanus had pretty much ignore Zeed question not intentionally but out of curiously for the female warrior.  Oceanus had said,"Zeed is that the warrior that gave you an issue while you was recruiting men for our cause?"

Once Zeed had replied if he confirm it was indeed the girl he would chuckle as he said,"This is wonderful I am sure you won't forget me or Zeed.  I believe the death of my entire group would excite you!  But for now I want to burn an image of me,  and Zeed into your mind.  That image would allow you to chase us to the end of the water until one day you either die or become successful in your attempt. So Zeed be a lad, and check her carefully, and take whatever you deem of value please.... But bring the weapon over yonder to my location."

If Zeed complied then he wouldn't find nothing on her person but a key attracted to a necklace around Rose neck. Rose didn't resist she allow Zeed to check her as she didn't want to risk the life of the noble. But she did have a cold glare at Zeed as he check her body if he decide too. That key was important as it goes to unlock one precious box that hold the Numa Numa no mi.

After a few minutes Beki,  Todd,  and the Marine soldier had return with a fully equipment Beki. Whom back was loaded with all kinds of crate,  precious items,  one single box that hold the Devil Fruit Numa Numa No Mi. Once they have arrive Oceanus had a toothy smile on his face as he said,"Zeed, Beki, Creed, and Todd  precede too our new ship we just brought along the docks,  and load up are new stuff. Oh as for the noble he will be coming with us once we have gotten a safe distance away we will auction him off to the highest bidder to the Alabasta Kingdom his safe return is gurantee if no one cross us. Well I take that back the price we want for him is.... 200 million Beli. Yall will deliver it to us via roll boat once the maximum amount is paid he will be release that is my word as a leader. So no one follow us if you do.... You get that the noble will die a terrible death. Welp it been fun but it time for me to go."

Beki,  Todd,  Creed,  and the nobleman begin to make there way out the door with everything they attain thus far. Beki was the first out the door  then Todd,  Creed,  and Oceanus.

Rose had compiled with Oceanus demands she wouldn't pursue but there where marines already heading there way. That wasn't inform of the situation so she had hope that maybe they can possible kill the pirate scum or at the least kill the noble so they could fight.

Before the Oceanus had left he had slam his feet on the weapon,  and crush them indefinitely due to his massive weigh preventing them to use them if they dare follow them.
As the group left the Auction House they was met by a group about 15 Alabasta Soldier.  Unfortunately they was told to stand down by the noble man,  and upon them dropping there weapons Oceanus immediately kill them using his massive strength,  and superior speed.

After the pirate scum escape Rose arrange the amount of beli Oceanus requested to free the Nobleman.  Unfortunately Rose wasn't happy with the outcome in fact he had a feeling that they will be back,  and she willing be waiting as she did have one of there allies,  and she had bet that they will return to free him if he was important for them. But when is unknown.

If Zeed choose not to search Rose it didn't matter the events of how they left was the same,  and they Oceanus would still attain the devil  fruit as it was in the box that the group of Beki,  Todd,  and the marines discover upon they cleaning out of the building. Not much bleed shed occur that day for now other then the 15 Alabasta soldiers that Oceanus brutality kill,  and ate.

OOC Notes:

Marines, and Alabasta Local Army:

Oceanus Info:

Oceanus Info:

@depth14

I Think after your post we can rap this up,  and turn it in for grading

79{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:06 pm

depth14

depth14

Zeed Tear

when the boss asked if this was the same woman he was talking about in their lair Zeed was too happy to reply.

"Yeah this is the woman, gave me a good beating with some kind of fighting technique she likes to use, gotta say it packs a pucn h but it seems the tables have turned"

A sinister smile formed on Zeeds face at the circumstances he now found himself in, growing even larger when oceanus told him to search the woman for any valuables.

"With pleasure"

Zeed said, walking slowly up towards the woman until he stood directly infront of her

"Dont worry ill be gentle"

Whispered zeed directly before his hand slapped her ass, Zeed then continued the search of her body half expecting not too finding anything but surprised to find a key used as a necklace around her neck, gingerly taking it off her hands Zeed would then toss the necklace towards oceanus with a satisfied smirk on his face. With that finished Zeed would then walk with the rest of his crew towards the ship, helping his teammates board the rest of the loot onto the ship before setting sail,

"Shit today was one crazy day but i cant complain with all the loot we got from it, but anyways whats this key go to"

No sooner had he said the words that oceanus produced a box from the loot pile with a key hole matching the key from rose, opening to a devilfruit inside that oceanus promptly ate.

OOC Notes:

Zeed Info/Weapons:

80{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 6 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:51 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Ship
Oceanus, and his crew had parade through the streets of Nanohana with his loot, and his new hostage.It didn't take long for them to arrive at the docks where a the new ship that the Auction House so happy gave him.

Upon there arrival the loaded up the loot, and withdrawn from the docking area. Even though they didn't have a navigator they was able to navigate the ship to do basic function but to go to another island is out the question. What they could do is set sail, and remain about 2 miles off the shore of Nanohana, and waited for the beli for the free Nobleman. It did took them a while to gather the beli but ultimately everything went smoothly, and they was able to attain the 200,000,000 million beli for the safe return of the nobleman Olive.

After the nobleman was freed it was night time thus any pursuit of Oceanus crew is pointless as everyone knows that entering into water while fighting Oceanus is stupid.
No one wish to challenge him as of now as everyone within the city was recovering the World Government have grab Ensign Rose orders to stand down , and the local Alabasta Government had also stand down due to the amount of damages,and lives they lost thus far.

They didn't want to waste any more efforts in that bloody crew for now. As of now it was more of Alabasta recovering from other threat along the island I guess you can say that there island have been on attack by other pirates across the island, and Oceanus was just one of them.

Oceanus took the time to thumb through the supplies, and do inventory check for what they found. 1 chest contain a devil fruit that Zeed identify it was but Oceanus didn't eat it as he didn't want to lose the abilities of swimming for now he decide to lock it back up, and put it up for another time.

It didn't took long for the pirates to sore through the items at the auction house. There was weapons, beli, and other items along stuff.

{Exit}

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

Oceanus Info:

@depth14

I Think after your post we can rap this up,  and turn it in for grading[/quote]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum