Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

61{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:53 pm

depth14

depth14

The Forgotten

Dead Man Tell No Tale

Zeeds mouth twitched at the blatant disrespect the ocean creature seemed to be giving him at any chance he could get but Zeed quickly suppressed the urge in favor of more serious matters, specifically the location for the auction house and the flyer pertaining to the event.
"Yea ive got a flyer for the auction place, the location shouldnt be that far from here and with the sand storm calming down it should be a snap getting inside the only problem is the people guarding it" at that moment Zeed handed the monster the flyer to the auction house. "You may think im playing but the woman guarding the place is no joke, shes strong and i wouldnt be surprised if there were more people like her guarding the auction place itself" As he talked Zeed gathered gauze and other simple first aid products and began patching himself up as best he could. " so are we just charging in there or what? im all for a good fight but not if theres a chance of dying all though the riches inside the auction house must be something to die for with that much security" Having adequately patched himself up zeed began walking towards oceanus, raising one arm towards the fishamn with an expectant look on his face. "So im sure youve already noticed but if were traveling by sea i have no power in the water what so ever, ill need you to carry me until we get there, im ready to leave when ever you are"

62{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:46 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
A Oceanus Orders
Oceanus listen to Zeed as he confirm that he did something right today, and that was the retrieval of the flyer. Oceanus had grunt as the six humans continue to patch up the wounded Captain. For some reason Zeed kept stressing about the woman warrior he fought earlier it either she was really strong or
Zeed is a poor fighter. To be frank it wasn't the fact that Zeed was a poor fighter it was the fact he didn't know how to use his skills thus making more likely to get beat or killed.

For some strange reason Zeed was in a talkative mood Oceanus had chalk it as that tends to happen when your life is on the line. As Zeed continue to talk Oceanus listen carefully to Zeed word .
It was something like "So are we just charging in there or what? I'm all for a good fight but not if there a chance of dying all though the riches inside the auction house must be something to die for with that much security."

Oceanus mind begin to race as he begin to think of several battle plans. He trained of though was interrupted by Zeed as he once again continue to talk. This time he had said,"So im sure youve already noticed but if were traveling by sea i have no power in the water." At the word "Water" Oceanus raise his hand to silence him. He had talk enough for life time it was now time for Oceanus to give him yet another lesson in snake philosophy.

Oceanus had said."Relax your nerves you dun talk up a storm. I already have a plan you silly human. First off we need to tend to are wounds, and probably dress them." As Oceanus spoke he felt a sharp pain of a dagger as one of the grunt manage to stab him in the attempt of digging out the bullet which was successfully. The result of the stab would be Oceanus shrug his shoulder, and causing the pirate to hit the ground with a thud.

Letting out a grunt Oceanus said,"You are a very lively one. Then how about you start a fire for us. If you do a good job then I won't eat you for hurting me. Now Zeed.... I am aware of your strengths, and weakness."

The pirate quickly snap to his feet as he hurried off to find a smooth rock, and other material to start a fire. It may be tricky in the environment they are currently in but it's 100 percent possible with the type of motivation Oceanus instill in his subordinates.

While the other 5 continue there job with pulling out all the bullet shell in there Captain body Oceanus continue to speak as he said,"Zeed I am begin to think you have no clue about the animal you turn into. The snake is known for it cleverness, and stealthy attacks. I haven't seen none of these traits in your personality it is greatly disappointing for even a human. Regardless I am your leader so I will help you out. The auction is indeed guard why wouldn't it be? All those expensive items, and treasure just waiting for someone to buy them. As much as I love bone rushing I am afraid that something we can consider another time. This time we will blended in with the citizens of the town
infiltrate the Auction House acting as potential buyers or personnel of the Auction House. Then have what I live to call a hostage situation that even the strong woman have trouble dealing with. Since the building going to be fill with tons of rich people, and upper class man. Even if the place is well guard they can't save everyone.... All you have to do is return into town knock out a couple of soldiers that is identical to the guards at the Auction House replace them with my man."

It is really simple plan even for Oceanus , and Zeed to follow. Before Oceanus could continue . The pirate lad had some how manage to get a small fire going. It was enough to impress Oceanus . After a few seconds of studying the flames he turn to Zeed as he said," Hand over your dagger to the gentleman over their. After we finish dealing with the wounded I give you instruction on the next assignment."

The fire was about 8 meters away from Oceanus, and 5 meters away from Zeed. The pirate awaited for Zeed to bring the dagger to him. The pirate kinda had a idea of what Oceanus had wanted him to do but he wasn't too sure.

63{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:03 am

depth14

depth14

The Forgotten

Dead Man Tell No Tale

Zeed only took a second to think about the plan before accepting the merit to it, its a smart plan Zeed had to admit. Hiding amongst the people inside the auction house then grabbing a few hostages to not only secure their own safety but to gain some leverage to make this heist a smooth transition. " I can see the merit in it" Said Zeed as he got up from his position, picking up the dagger he had set aside in favor of treating himself, then walking towards the pirate before handing him the dagger "Be careful with it, its my weapon" Zeed sat back down in his previous place, waiting for the fish man to finish his speech and spill his plans. Oddly enough Zeed took in to consideration the tips that the fish man gave regarding his powerset, Zeed agreed that a snake was ultimately suppose to be sneaky in their pursuit of prey however oceanus failed to take into account that zeed transformed into an ancient variant of the serpent and his size more than complimented a rush in type of tactic. In time after zeed learned to control his transformations and understand the animal he transforms into zeed could be more of a threat over all, time would help smooth out that little mishap what zeed needed right now is to focus on the plan at hand and the rewards it could potentially bring. "So what kind of assignment do you want me to do next"

64{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:32 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
The Talk
Oceanus had groan as the last of the bullets was pull out of his body. It was at this time that Zeed hand over his dagger to pirate name Jim. As soon as he hand over the dagger to Jim had said[color=#ff9900],"Thank you sir I will take good care of it." As Zeed question Oceanus the pirate place the blade of the dagger into the fire, and hold it there until it was nice, and hot. Jim was sure not to get himself burn in the process.

After few minutes Oceanus had replied to Zeed as he said,"Your next assignment is to return back to city steal some soldiers clean clothes, and infiltrate the Auction House. Once you have infiltrate you will wait until you get the signal from my group. Upon getting the signal you will capture hostages the richest person I hope."

Oceanus had pause for a brief moment as fire pirates begin to descend from his body as they just finish pulling out all the bullets from his body. After they landed on the ground they quickly walk over to the fire to warm up a bit. Oceanus return his glaze at Jim as he said," Hey you fire boy come over here, and place the hot blade over my open wounds. This way I can close them, and wouldn't experience any infection in the future. By the way Zeed you look like a mess change clothes with one of these pirate brothel here, and cut off some or all your hair."

The pirate known as Jim hesitated as he said,"Umm sir my name is Jim...."There was an awkward pause as Oceanus said,"Well Jim if you don't want get maul I suggest hurry up over here." Oceanus couldn't believe he was being this nice to human allowing them to touch someone of his status. But times like these who could blame him.

Letting out a sigh Jim quickly hurry over to Oceanus as Oceanus lifted him up or he climb up to each wound. Attempting to place the burning dagger along the surface of each open gun wounded. It didn't take long the pain was bearable as it only stings after a short period.Oceanus wheel was turning yup he could see it now this plan was going to go smoothly without a hitch well he had hope it would.

65{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:11 am

depth14

depth14

The Forgotten

Dead Man Tell No Tale

"Alright lets get this over with" Zeed said as he took a random knife from from somewhere on the ground, gutting off the majority of his hair with it but leaving just enough to tie the rest of his hair into a bun. Zeed would then put on one of the spare outfits to complete his new look, checking his new look in the reflection of the water Zeed deemed it acceptable before taking a few men and an extra flyer with him out of the cave, it was time to do business. Zeed and the three ragtag crew members he had taken with him entered the city virtually unchallenged, the chaos of the day had sent the guards in a sort of disarray effectively shambling what meager order they held in the city and allowing zeeds task of taking down a few guards easier. It didnt take long for Zeed to find three guards alone in the city and even less to take them out, a hit to the head when they weren't looking was all it took to knock them out. As fast as they could zeed and the other three pirates would quickly put on the guards clothes, hiding any obvious signs their pirates within the folds of their clothes before making their way towards the auction house. it seems the disguises worked withought a hitch as the guards were to busy or to uncaring enough to not question their origins or their duties, once in the auction house Zeed and the rag tag crew would split up until they covered all the exits of auction house, the other 3 pirates awaiting commands from the boss.

66{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:49 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Zeed Successful Arrival
After properly debriefing Zeed, Oceanus had order Zeed, and 3 other pirates to return to Nanohana. The lucky bastard was able to enter the town once again but this time under the shelter of night making it hard for the guard to make out who they were. Even upon closely inspecting Zeed he was able to pass off as traveler from another town. Thank is no thanks to his changes of clothes, and cutting of his hair. The pirates he had travel with was never made in the previous altercations as they was just simple fodders that the Government never decide to waste time on identifying them.

That would is fatal mistake on local government, and the marines behalf. Regardless shortly after Zeed, and the 3 pirates stumble upon a small group of marines about 4 of them. Question them why they was still out pass curfew which resulted in Zeed successful killing them by snapping there necks, and burying them within the ground.

{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Bhflrs2

Shortly after Zeed, and his small squad manage to change there clothes once again, and put on proper Alabasta soldier attire in which they made there way into Auction House. The night shift front door guards allow Zeed, and the pirate to enter into the massive building. The building was 60 meters circle in all direction with several rooms one in which hold all the priceless items that was going to be sold at the Auction House the next morning. That room was under lock, and key, and only Ensign Rose had that key in her pocket.

There was approximately  2 door exits the front, and back door, and several window throughout the building. Inside the building was a row of red leather seats for the guest when it was time to start the Auction. There was also a stage that stretch for about 8 meters, and as tall as 3 meters. This building had everything that include rooming, and housing for it Vips, and Guards on was on duty. A lot of soldiers, and marines a like was station at this building. Which means a lot of people walk in, and out the building meaning it was hard to kept tabs on who was doing what. But some how everything run smoothly even though it didn't have the best order that is require to run a smooth operation.

Inside the building was approximately 50 marines, and 35 soldier fully armed, and equip. It would take a well though out plan to successfully loot or take over this place. But that isn't important Zeed, and his small task force duties for tonight was over, and they was order to return to quarters where they would retired for the night. If Zeed dare do something stupid the words of Oceanus orders was still fresh in his mind.

Zeed orders was to safely infiltrate the Auction House carried out the task, and duties of the guards.
Until the time of which the signal was issue, and after that they would take hostages of closest or the richest person in the building he could find in a timely manner. In which most cases it would be the closeted person to his position.

MeanWhile
Oceanus had successfully patch himself up. He had turn to the remaining members of his crew that was approximately three people left. The names of pirate was Jim, Todd, and Creed all three of them was nearly the size height . The tallest was 6 feet even which is the same size as Zeed was, and it also good that the guy had the same skin complexion as Zeed as well. If things couldn't get any better the pirate had the same hair style as Zeed{dreads.} That unlucky dude name was Jim, and he will play Zeed aka the decoy in which would cause the marines, and the Alabasta army to lower there guard.

Oceanus had grin in approval as he said,"Alright gentleman this part of the plan is simple... Creed you will turn in Jim. In which case he will be arrested, and detain to jail or prison this would cause the people of the town to lower there guard a little. Well enough for the next phrase of the plan which evolve Beki, and Todd assistance.
Don't worry Jim you will only be in jail for a short moment I give you my word if everything goes good. I will come for you after this plan is successful. Okay Creed you, and Jim are up make it believable to the locals, and turn him in late at night or early morning just as long as he is turn in during the auction."

OOC Notes:

Marines, and Alabasta Local Army:

Oceanus Info:

67{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:05 pm

depth14

depth14

The Forgotten

Dead Man Tell No Tale

everything is running smoothly for the plan so far, Zeed and his crew had successfully infiltrated the auction house with no problems and it seems it would stay that way as no one has said anything or raised suspicion about their being here and zeed intended to keep it that way. As Zeed and the three pirates kept up their guard duties Zeed actively watched for who here looked the most valuable out of the guards and people passing by, It seemed the auction house really attracted people of all feathers as the amount of wealth and power being flaunted simply from the clothes of passerbys is astonishing this search might take a bit more time than previously thought. While zeed had half his attention on potential hostages he had the other half on any potential threats thst might be guarding within the auction house, more specifically that woman he fought a little while ago.

"to make this whole operation run smoothly i need to make sure no one will fuck this up for us, harder said than done"

Thankfully Zeed only found the average guards milling about the place but he new the woman is here somewhere he just hoped it wasnt close enough for her to interfere, a fight with her could last quite awhile with no clear victor insight. Zeed frowned a little as he tried to predict the outcome of a battle with someone as strong as her but ultimately failing.

"At any rate i wonder when that monster is gonna get here, im getting tired of waiting"

68{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Zeed Successful Arrival
It was now early morning, and 2 men could been seen approaching the northern gate of the Nanohana. There was approximately 5 Alabasta soldiers station at the northern gate I guess you can say military forces are spread  too thin. Due to unpredictable movements of Zeed the Commanding Officer had to prepare,and plan for nearly every obstacle. This took up majority of Rose time as she was over planning that means she wouldn't be able to account for everything that going on.

Which means she couldn't give her personal touch on each matter that was going on in the town. After a few minutes the guards was able to make out who was approaching they quickly raise there weapons and said,"Don't you move another inch!"It was at this time that Creed, and Jim was approximately 6 meters away from guards, and the gates. The leading guard quickly reach into his pocket, and produce baby den den mushi as he begin to call for HQ.

It was at this time that another one amongst the group of guard had said,"You traveler are you aware of the men you carrying?" Creed had nodded his head in approval as he said,"Oh be not afraid this guy I found him half way dead it looks like he been in few fight prior to meeting me. So when I found him all I had to do was drag him here as you can see."

The guard didn't move but they carefully examine the men that mistaken to be Zeed form there position. From what they was debrief Zeed had many fights throughout the city including the fight with Ensign Rose. From what they could see the guy that was carrying fake Zeed looks pretty beaten up, and kinda dehydrated.

The same man spoke up , and said,"I see what is your occupation lad?" Creed had grin, and said," I am but a traveler coming to visit the Auction House."The guard had chuckle, and said,"Well you about to be a rich traveler once my superior confirm, and take in that fellow. Consider today to be your lucky day friend."

The Call
The sound of the Den Den Mushi ring throughout the office of Ensign Rose unfortunately she wasn't in. I bet you wondering why huh? Well that is simple it is because the Auction House was just opening up, and the people was begin to pour in by the mass. All people look well dress even the Nobleman from yesterday attended the event. Each man carried chests, and carts full of Beli. As they was allowed to enter into the building as everyone was welcome to enter into the auction house as special request of the Alabasta Government.

HMPH
The commanding officer at the gate finally gave up on calling the Co, and decide to call another superior. The superior was Chief Petty Officer Rogers the officer order for the guard to secure the prisoner, and take him into custody until everything was sort out after the event.
The commanding officer name was Kareem, and he was accompany with Ox, Jack,Fred, and Chris.

Kareem had quickly gotten off the den den mushi, and said ,"Alright traveler drop the lad on the ground gently, step away from him. Jack, and Chris you go over there, and secure Zeed.

Creed had nodded his head, as he quickly drop the fellow to the ground and step away a few meters. After a few seconds Jack, and Chris carefully walk over to Fake Zeed body, and secure him while Fred, Ox, and Kareem cover them just in case if anyone try anything they would be shot by either of the 3 man.

It didn't take long but after a few minutes they finally confirm whom he was by bounty poster that was given to them. Even though the bounty picture wasn't always accurate they was able to confirm it was him. Jim had complete his mission as a decoy, and he was sure Oceanus was going to keep his word to recuse him in a later time.

Jack, Kareem, and Chris carried  fake Zeed through the gates. The gate was left guard by Fred, and Ox. The traveler name was taken, and he was also allow to enter the town. Upon him leaving he had gave a warning of approaching travelers who he had pass not to far from here. He said that they was riding what seems to be a Croc of some kind.
Ox, and Jack had nodded there head in approval.

The Auction House
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Af3tkW5It was now noon, and people was beginning to arrive at the Auction House, and everyone was seat within the Auction Hall. People from all races, and walk was seat in the Auction Hall. There was approximately 6 guards at exit escape which was only 2. Every other guard was inside the building, and ready should anything pop off. Everyone who enter was search at less you was  a guard if you had any weapon it would be taken until after the event is over.

Zeed, and his men had the choice to be station at either the front door or within the building itself. To be more specific they would stand guard at either the front door or within the Auction Hall anything else would be consider restricted area, and they would likely get arrest or shot on sigh without the proper password to be walking around.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

69{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:22 am

depth14

depth14

Zeed Tear

Finally today is the day for the auction house to open up its doors to unsuspecting hosta-i mean customers and to showcase all of the different products it has to offer in an effort to coerce the unsuspecting masses to buy things they really have no need for, nevertheless this is also the time were their plan could unfold in full and also its most dangerous point of the plan. Zeed and the three people with him had wisely chosen to be stationed inside the auction house primarily standing towards the left and right of the back of the room, keeping watch of the people coming through and sitting down. As Zeed kept a careful look out for the people walking through the auction house incase he saw any of his crew members he also took stock of the surrounding guard prescence and wasnt surprised to see the place nearly filled to the brim with security.

("Guess this just means whatever there hiding in the back must be worth a fortune, i cant imagine anything less these people would come here for. There clothes alone are worth more than what ten families make in a year.")

Zeed had been studying the people in the auction house in secret, taking quick glances at not only the people coming in but the people sitting down to judge their worth in both monetary value and as a potential hostage, easier said than done it seems as the value of each person in the auction house seems to be several millions in gold, nevertheless Zeed continued his search while also avoiding suspicion until oceanus made the call.

OOC Notes:

Zeed Info/Weapons:

70{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:25 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Flash Back
Oceanus had chuckle as he watch Zeed, and the three pirates leave the cave on. After they left Oceanus turn to the remaining man left within the cave as he said,"Alrighty each of you scum call out your flithy name that haven't told me what it was already."There was brief pause as if both of the man was hesitate on this development. But after each of them lock eyes with there superior they understood he was serious, and it was like a hint of urgency .

One at a time the first men step forward safely away from the fire as he said, My name is name Todd si-r." Todd had step back and The next fellow step forward as he said,"My name is Creed sir." Oceanus grin as he said," Alright you free loaders today onwards you will be earning your keep. Jim , and Creed will head into town like Zeed is. But Jim is the new Zeed aka a decoy, and Creed is whoever he wanna be. Just make sure it sound good... I am sure you lied to girl before do the same with the men at the gate. Next Tod-d scarely ass will be traveling not too far from you, and will be acting as Beki pet tamer that looking to sell him at the Auction House that your story. Once the guards take the Zeed you will tell the guards about Todd , and his arrival so they won't shot on sight. At any problems should happen I think you have brain enough to handle it I hope. The next phrase of the operation will start once Beki on the stage. When he is he will attack the host from there Todd, and Creed would be already within the crowd and would take hostage whomever they can grab. Shortly after the real Zeed will take command I will show up later to this operation. Alrighty gentleman you have your orders move out you dirty scum bags. Y'all will leave early morning around nineish it will take 3 hours to reach the village good look. So you should arrive around noon."

Jim, Creed,and Todd nodded there head in approval as they set around the camp fire until it was time for them to go. They would either sleep or stand guard as for Oceanus he got up from his spot, and made his way into the water. Once near the water he dive within it for tonight it will be where he sleep until it was his turn in the operation.

Parade
Kareem had said,"Alright people move out the way nothing to see here. You two keep him steady, and everyone else{which was like three people} look sharp he may have allies within the crowd."There was several nod of the head, and group of Yes sir as the group of marines guide the fake Zeed through the people who either stare or move out the marines way.

This display surely put relieve in the people heart knowing that the menace Zeed was being safely escorted, and arrested by the local government, marines a like. It clearly say that the marines, and the local government was doing there job well. This both raise the moral , and let there guard down of the citizens.  People cheer as they pass, and whisper soon the entire town will know of Zeed arrest which would surely spread rumors through out town.

The North Gate
About 20 meters away the last 2 remaining guard could make out 1 massive approaching figure. To be exact it was none other then Beki, and the tamer known as Todd. Todd was given instruction to take Beki to the Auction House, and enter through the same gate as Creed, and Jim did. Even before the Todd, and Beki enter the 20 meter mark they was already been made before even made it to the 20 meter mark due to the massive size of Beki.

The one name Fred had said,"Looks like the previous travel was right looks like someone else is coming." Ox had raise his rifle as he said,"Should we shot or what that things he riding on doesn't look normal."Fred had chuckle ,and said,"Naw no need if someone is riding that then it have to be tame or friendly...... We will see what his business is here, and if legit we will let him in." Ox had nodded his head as Todd, and Beki finally met the 20 meters mark they didn't move because Fred call out ,"Alrighty lad what your business here, and what with that big ass Croc?"

Todd had smirk as he said[b],"Well I'm a beast tamer so this fellow here I am riding here is tame, and my boss told me to bring him to the Auction House to be sell." Fred, and Ox had scratch there head in a puzzling manner there superior was gone, and they wasn't sure if they should bother him for such a small matter. Fred had said[b],"We don't deal with the Auction House the only thing we can do is phone in, and left them know you coming in after we search ya. So do you have any weapons?"

Todd nodded his head in approval as he said[b]," Yes sir I have one knife, and flintlock for the purpose of discipline this Croc or protecting myself."
Fred had nodded his head in approval as he said," Alright toss over you flintlock, and we will let you pass by the way no weapon are going to be allowed in Auction House. Don't worry we have ton of people within the Auction house who can protect you, and the Croc or discipline it should it need to be put down.

Slowly, and carefully Todd reach into his pocket, and toss his flintlock over to the ground near the Fred, and Ox. Fred kept his eye lock on Todd, and Beki as Ox walk over to secure the flintlock. After the weapon was secured Fred wave Todd, and Beki through. While Beki, and Todd was heading to the Auction House Fred had call a head letting his superiors, and people at the Auction House what coming there way this way they could avoid any confusing, and death.

Creed Arrival to the Auction House
[i]Creed was the fourth men of the Crazy Heart Pirates to enter into the Auction House this is of course after he hand over his dagger, and flintlock he was allowed to go in. The guard was more relax due to the rumors of Zeed being capture, and currently in progress of being in process within the local jail system.

Creed carefully examine the people, and each guard carefully trying to find his friends. He manage to make out real Zeed, and slightly smile at him as he took a seat. He stay way in the back on the last row of the nice red leather seat right beside some wealthy man which golden robe{The nobleman who is worth 200,000,000 million alive, and nothing if dead.}

Of course Creed didn't know the man worth nor did he care he was just like the rest of the people in the area waiting for the signal. The light went dim a bit, and a bright light shine on stage, and suddenly 1 female came from out behind the curtain, and took a bow as she said,"Ladies, and Gentleman it is time to start first ever Auction of this year! First item up is Caravel Class vessel name
Red Sword it was confiscated from some pirates by the World Government now it is before you in mint condition! Starting 35,000,000 Million.
The people within the crowd could easily look at the pamphlet which shown the images, and details about the ship. Everyone within the crowd had a pamphlet.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

71{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:03 pm

depth14

depth14

Zeed Tear

It didnt take long for one of his crew members to show himself within the auction house, a small nod and a smile the only indication of their involvement with one another. Zeeds heart rate jumped slightly with the knowledge of what was to come, as soon as the boss ordered it he and his men would ditch this farce and reak havoc on the unsuspecting people, Zeed had to admit the amount of wealth shown on the people is an incredible incentive to do some corpse looting after everything goes down Zeed only hoped that it goes down as smoothly as they planned otherwise they could be overrun by marines in mere seconds. Thankfully zeed understood the dangers of his current position and maintained his guard duties however he took interest in were his crew mate sat specifically the people around him. ("So how are we gonna do this? is he just gonan grab up anyone he sees and we just roll with it? sounds like shit could get crazy fast, question is does the big guy know what hes in for if he fails? I could always leave him if things get awry, but i guess for now ill just wait and see what his first move will be")

Zeed had long since come to terms with the fact that he was a bastard and had no problem leaving anyone he deemed a threat to his safety or people he just doesnt like in general, in essence if the plan works he'll stick by  but if it goes south hes out of here, besides the crew can handle themselfs

OOC Notes:

Zeed Info/Weapons:

72{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Beki, and Todd Arrival at the Auction House

,"Well Beki looks like we made it to the Auction House. Just to make sure do you remember the captain orders?"The Bananawani Croc had nodded his head in approval as they was just ten meters away from approaching Auction House.

As soon as they reach the five meter mark the guard call out for them halt. Not by voice but by an simple hand gesture five  soldiers stood behind as the leading soldier approach Beki, and Todd whom was sitting on the head of the Bananawani Croc. The soldier said," Alrighty lad we was told of your arrival after we search you will be allow to enter but through the back. From the back you will be escort to stage where you will demonstrate the capabilities of this creatur- I mean your pet. But a warning upon any sign of hostile we soldiers of Alabasta have no problems in taking this Croc down as well as the marines. If you understand say yes sir."

There was a brief nodded from both Todd, and Beki the guard was stun at the reaction of animal . He was surprise that a beast of that size could clearly understand him. The guard had wave over 2 more guards the ones that was just a few meters away near the  front door. Which was 6 meters away give or take but that wasn't important. What was is the doors in the front, and is easily able to support the size of either Oceanus or Beki should they need to enter. Anyway both of the guard approach Todd, and Beki, and gently search Todd, and Beki.

Well they didn't really search Beki but just glance at his body. For Todd they carefully search him for any weapon the only weapon he had left was a knife that the guards from the north gate allow him to keep which he already told them prior to them searching them. It took them about 3 minutes to complete the search. Upon them finishing they took the knife of Todd.

Unfortunately they was interrupted by another guard who said,"The Croc look like that Croc that help Oceanus yesterday." As soon as he said that all the other guard that stood outside by the front door raise there rifles at Beki, and Todd everyone but the commanding officer did. After a brief pause about a second Beki had growl in disapproval of the action of the marines. The commander officer had chuckle as he said," Stand down man if it really was the Croc that attack with Oceanus it would have already clearly attack us at the sign of us threatening it with it weapon. As you can see you are still within this world plus that Croc was a monster. This is intelligent
Croc breed on following the orders of it master or tamer."

After a few seconds pass the other guard lower down there weapons as they consider the word of there superior to be true. Even though they had there doubts it was an order from the direct commanding officer, and not complying could get you course marshal something that they didn't want to experience.

The Auction House
Even though everything was going according to Oceanus plan. There was plenty room for error if everyone doesn't do there part in when the signal is given. Ensign Rose had smile as she just Auction off  a crate of unique weapon for about 35 million beli. That was the third item of the Auction House had sold
, and the Auction House had already collect over 100 million for just these three items. As Ensign Rose was about to announce the next item she was interrupted by Chief Petty Officer whom had said,"Excuse me Ensign Rose!"You see the Chief had a good reason to interrupt his superior the first reason was to inform her of the arrest of Zeed Tear one of the menace of this island, and why not kill two bird with one stone by telling her about massive Croc .

The Petty Officer quickly bow his head in apology as he quickly walk over to his superior , and begin to whisper the events that just unfolded. The first being Zeed arrest the last being the request that the Croc be sell at this auction house right now. There was a brief pause as the Chief Petty Officer disappear off the stage.  As that happen Rose had a expression of unease look like she couldn't believe that they manage to capture him. Letting out a sigh of relief even though she wasn't completely sure if Zeed was arrested until she go on herself but this is a start in the right direction. In fact it had put her in a good mood, and put down her guard just a bit as the only thing that can mess this up is Oceanus returning to land the chances of that is slim though very slim. Rose was in such a good mood today that she decide to allow the Tamer to come up here, and attempt to sell his massive crocodile.

,"Ladies, and Gentleman I just receive some shocking good news just a  few seconds ago! But fear not we shall move on too next item. Licking her lips she said please give a round of applause to Todd the beast Tamer, and his friend Beki the Croc!" Several people within the crowd begin to clap in approval as Todd, and Beki came from out the red curtain. But the clap suddenly stop from clapping to gasp in disapproval. After all a wild animal such as Beki should be without a collar or a fail safe.

Ensign Rose toss the den den mushi microphone to Todd as he gesture for him to step over there, and present the item he was selling. I guess you can say that she was taking her break, and sit back, and watch this development unfold. As stated before the entire stage was about 8 meters, and 8 meters wide thus Beki tail was hanging off the stage a bit.

Todd immediately control of the situation as he said,"Ladies, and Gentleman be not afraid of this creature as he is completely tame! Beki sit!" Beki had grunted but he listen to the command of Todd without question. Todd had grinned as he said," You see ladies, and gentleman it no reason to be scare. You see Beki was raise in string of houses, and taught by the best tamers in the world to understand a string of complex commands. He is far from your average pet, and this isn't even his full size! He still growing so we will start the bidding with 50 million Beli !"

At first the people wasn't sure there was a brief pause but one buyer roll up there hand, and then the bidding war begin. As you know pets can be used as guard dogs or wonderful pets for the people. The list of possibles was endless, and the imagination of the buyers was running wild.

As for Beki he was getting annoyed but he didn't let it show. Rose gears was spinning as she piece together the series of events that happen one the day that Oceanus attack. It was true he indeed manage to defeat Osion but he had help it was a report that a massive beast help him. People describe it as Croc well the species that Beki is. But that couldn't be was Beki that animal that help Oceanus was this just a big coincident or was Rose just over thinking it.

Unfortunately she wasn't wrong Beki did work with Oceanus as soon as Rose, and Beki lock eyes Beki quickly spin around, and fling it tail towards the marine . Rose had grin completely as she said,"Kami-e!Rose manage to completely dodge the massive tail with the help of her rokushiki technique with little effort.

The people within the crowd begin to panic as the Beki quickly jump off the stage, and attempt to chase after the people.Todd had chuckle as he said,"This event is brought to you by the Crazy Heart Pirates Mafia!"There was too much panic within the crowd for the marines or the soldiers to get a clear shot off at either Todd or Beki whom both had descend within the crowd.

As for Creed he had quickly snatch up the noble, and thrust his finger in his side as if it was a gun. So the nobleman that was worth 200,000,000 would comply. Several people left there things, and run out the exit of the Auction House as it was massive confusing.

As for Rose she quickly kick off the ground, and into the air with the technique known as Geppo. She ascended about 10 meters into the air as she was now able to see what was going on from her height. She knew that things was about to get real very fast.

Oceanus
As for Oceanus he would arrive to the docks soon enough. From there he will head tot he auction house, and attempt to meet up with his crew, and take the auction house for everything that go.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

[/b]
[/b]

73{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:28 am

depth14

depth14

Zeed Tear

Shit had hit the fan in such a short time span Zeed wasnt fully prepared for it in spite of knowing about it ahead of time. At first the auction started normaly, the house bringing out two or three items to sell to the wealthy people in the crowd who continued to throw out outrageous numbers for items that are glorified trophies. When two or three high end objects had been succesfully sold off the house brought out a very familiar beast unto the stage, Zeed recognized this animal as the one the boss used frequently over the course of the day however the auctioneers called him beki amd the auction continued.

"It cant be a coincedence that hes here, ive got a feeling things are going to get hairy in a second"

Zeed thought and in what seemd like only a few seconds they did. In an instant beki swiped at Rose, the latter dodging the attack as expected, before hopping into the crowd and inciting chaos. While the crowd ran towards the doors in a screaming mess Creed saw an oppurtunity, snatching what Zeed assumed to be a high profile guest before aiming his fingers towards the hostages temple in a mock gun shape. As rose hopped into the air in what zeed assumed to be in preparation for an attack, Zeed would immediately yell

"ROSE! IF YOU WANT THE HOSTAGE TO LIVE DONT MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES"

Showing his face towards rose to remind her off his face and reveal who exactly is talking.

("Oceanus were are you? Shit i hope this works")

Zeed thought

OOC Notes:

Zeed Info/Weapons:

74{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:34 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

A Rose to a Thorn
The chaos within the room had made it hard for the Marines or Alabasta soldiers to shot. More importantly it wasn't order as the Rose was the commanding officer she haven't given any orders as of yet. As she too was surprise of the development that happen thus far, and to makes matters worse the nobleman from Alabasta Royal Family looks like he was capture.

After a few seconds majority of the people had flee within the room, and it was only Creed, Todd, Zeed, Beki, Rose, Marines, and Alabasta soldiers left in the Auction Hall. All the soldiers have yet to make out Zeed, so currently there weapons was only trained on Beki, Todd, and Creed as they was aware of Zeed due to his disguise. Even when Zeed attempt to reveal himself it was the utter roar of the fleeing people that his plea went unheard.

Now that it was only them left within the Auction Hall maybe Zeed could be heard. But what that the wisest thing to do now. If it was up to Oceanus he may would have savagery kill everyone in the area no question ask. But it seems like they have a bargaining chip Creed had successfully subdue the rich man, and the soldiers, and marines seem to be at an stand still.

But that didn't last long as Rose slowly descended to the ground as she gently landed on the ground with a thud. She was approximately
6 meters from Creed and the Nobleman, and 10 meters away from Zeed who was right in front of her but behind the Creed 4 meters. Rose had chuckle as she said,"You have nowhere to run! Zeed have been arrested, and your man are surround surrender now, and I promise a deal."

Todd had chukle as he said
,"Surrender for what? Everything is going as the Captain planned, and seeing that you aren't mindless firing at us says that we have something to bargain with."Todd pointed at the Noble as he continue,"We gonna walk out this door with everything in here, and you going to let us, and more importantly there nothing you can do about it You bitch!"

Rose smile turn into a frown, and she was prepared to finish off Todd, and his friends. But there was a bigger picture, and that was the nobleman, and what he stood for as far as diplomacy go. Letting out a sigh Ensign Rose had said,"Very well I will negotiate with the leader here is it the tamer?" There was a sharp no from both man as both man glance at Zeed who was currently playing guard, and the only man whom have weapons on him.

After a few seconds Todd chime in, and said,"We can wait for the Captain to arrive or you can talk to Commander Zeed over yonder. But I am sure the Commander is a bit more nicer then the Captain Commander Oceanus. But the Commander is a bit foolish in the head according to Captain Commander. So let me make the first suggestion everyone lower there weapons, and the rich man won't die. Alrighty Commander the gig is up sir."

If Zeed was smart maybe he would negotiate that that all the supplies is legally assign over to Crazy Heart Pirates Mafia. As the Auction House already sold a Caravel, and whatever they given by the Auction House can be loaded on that ship, and secured. It was a good thing that they have the hostage otherwise they looking at blood bath, and a lot of unnecessary killing on both ends. But some times that couldn't be help in some cases but today it may be a differnt solution depending on Zeed, and Rose negotiation. Rose angrily look at Zeed, and the fellow Chief Petty Officer who allow Zeed to play dress up, and enter into what post to be a secure place of bussiness. But that wasn't important may be she can negotiate the peacefully release of the noble in exchange of better relation with the island.

Oceanus
With a triumphant roar Oceanus ascended out the waters of the port, and he was met by marines who manage to land a few shots along Oceanus massive arm. Unfortunately his massive arm pretty much shield his body from be hit by bullets as they was lunge within his left forearm. In retaliation Oceanus release a powerful Hasshoken Quake which cause the local soldiers to fall to the ground with a thud, and ultimately allow Oceanus to deal a finishing blow other wise known as a belly flop with killed them instantly.

After that Oceanus charge though the streets of the town heading for the Auction House. Which he would be able to find due to it being literally flyer throughout the city, and direction leading the people to the place. More importantly Oceanus made sure to destroy near by building using his massive fist to smash the roof of smaller building which wreck havoc throughout the city. Surely the local Alabasta Soldiers would respond but they have there hand tie with fake Zeed, and the robbery attempt on the Auction House.Oceanus would arrive in the next post at the front door of the Auction House .

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

@depth14

75{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 5 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:37 am

depth14

depth14

Zeed Tear

So it seems the plan had a smooth start and now its up to eed to make sure it stays like that, thankfully one of the crew members gave the command for everyone to lower their respective weapons allowing zeed some extra time to think.

"Well, well, its almost sad we have to meet again like this womn id much prefer a fight but i neither have the time nor the health for something that drawn out im sure you understand."

As zeed said this he took a general sweep around the building to once again assess the position of the guards and marines in the immediate vicinity before continuing with his demands.

"What i want is simple, i want everything you planned to auction off as well as safe passage for me and my crew out of this town. I think thats air enough considering the what the other options are, keeo in mind youve already taken a blow to your integrity by letting us pirates get this far, how much damage do you think the death of a rich and powerful aristocrat would do? at the least youll get demoted at worst youll be hanged"

A small smile formed across zeeds lips at the knowledge that he had absolute control over the situation.

"If we all cooperate together we can both walk out of this little shindig with the least amount of damage to both partys, so how about it do you agree to these simple terms?"

Zeed awaited the womans response.

OOC Notes:

Zeed Info/Weapons:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum