Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

16{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:56 pm

depth14

depth14

The Forgotten

Dead Man Tell No Tale

(Ha hes funny, i have half a mind to fight him when this trip is done but luckily im grown and know my prioritys) Zeed thought as he struggled to find something to keep his sanity at this long journey to who knows were. This trip had lost its luster after ten minutes of travel and now Zeed just wanted to get to dry land being paralyzed and at the mercy of your should-be-enemy is not a trend he wants to continue. Fortunately there is a silver lining in this situation and thats the now periodic times we would rise to the service for air and more importantly the times Zeed could ask questions.

"So do you have a name or what do you wanna be called big guy? More importantly were are we going ad are we there yet id like to be touching solid ground if you dont mind"

Said Zeed as the trio broke through the surface of the ocean on a quick air break. From his previous Questionings with the fish he wasnt really expecting an answer, not one that really mattered anyways this was something to just pass the time with besides whats the worst he can do? kill me? hes come to far for that no if he wanted me dead he could have left me on that island to deal with the alabasta baggage.

("Oh Sardine your just begging me to abuse this position arnt you")

Zeed thought.

Last edited by depth14 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

17{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:33 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Oceanus

shutup Long Winded shutup
Oceanus fish man instinct kick in which cause several malice though swirl around Oceanus head. He was pondering on if he should just kill them. ,"Urgh maybe I should just eat them... Save me the effort of trying to get them to comply...."Oceanus had grunted as continue forward. He was disappoint at development that had occur at the dock. It had made him look like a bitch for pulling back if battle with the human didn't occur everything would have been different.

Letting out a sigh he had said to himself(,"It would be a waste of my time. Not to mention defeat the purpose of why I brought them along. Urgh fuck it I will see how things unfold.") Taking a deep breath Oceanus once again attempt to resurface. Thus once again rewarding the human filth of air that they so rightly earn because of there value to the fish man.

Unfortunately do to them resurfacing the human filth known as Zeed address Oceanus in causal tone one that he respond back to but not in the same manner. Oceanus had said,"A filthy human such as yourself doesn't have the right to know my name. Just shut up,
and enjoy the ride."
Oceanus was sure to reply to Zeed as he resurface he didn't want to hear the human reply again.

The trio was nearly at the destination , and just like before Oceanus would dive back into the water. Dropping down to the 5 meter mark he would precede forward . As he swim several fish could be seen as they panic, and swam away due to the sight of Oceanus.

As Oceanus swam forward if you was looking you could see several mountain like terrain just underneath the water.What ever they was looking for it was close.

Cetus Info/Notes:

18{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:55 pm

depth14

depth14

The Forgotten

Dead Man Tell No Tale

And just like that Zeeds question was shot down well its not like he was really expecting an answer anyway. Lost in thought Zeed was a little surprised when once again the monster dived into the ocean but quickly mellowed out as he realized its just the normal routine. ("At least the fish are cool to look at... thats a plus right?) Zeed thought trying to liven up the trip to not be completely boring but failing all together. Zeed noticed how close they are to the surface and then noticed the mountains in the distance,

(" FINALLY!! Some hope for an end to this boring trek, cant wait to spread my legs on solid earth.)

Zeed mentally sighed as the tension and previous boredom seemed to leave his body at the news of incoming land and more importantly a safe place away from the marines. On another note the alabasta girl who was seemingly dragged here on a whim hasnt said a word this whole trip which is surprising considering the circumstances.

("Youd think the kid would be scared out of her mind but not a sound has left her lips, may be shes not so plain after all? eh seems like a reach")

Thought Zeed as he contemplated the origins of this mystery girl.

("Still i wonder why the fishman didnt simply kill the girl when he had the chance? or better yet why he even took her along with us in the first place maybe he has some kind of use for her? At any rate i dont care so long as we get to ground fast")

19{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:16 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Oceanus

man2   Pay Back  man2

{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 12

As the Wotan swam forward the amount of fish drastically decrease. Then suddenly the area went from light blue to dark as Wotan enter into what seems to be a underwater cave. Whatever it was it was big enough for the massive body of Oceanus to move in with plenty of space to move.That wasn't important as they enter the Wotan perform a barrel roll which would cause both victims to roll or fall off his back. Lucky the Wotan was  prepare for this movement as he did it he quickly extend his  left hand to grab the little girl who was panicking to swim his attempt was successful, and the little girl was firmly in his hand. As for Zeed he didn't bother to grab him he had just let him sink to the ground of the underwater cave with a thud.

image:

Say Something

The underwater cave was about 16 meters wide, and deep well that portion of the cave was. If you look carefully you could see a source of light which if you attempt to surface you would surface in a more spacious area which would eventually lead to Alabasta. As he tread just 6 meters above Zeed descending body as Zeed sink. Oceanus had chuckle, and said,"I'll be back so don't move. BY the way if you manage to be alive when I return..... then I will award you my name, and in return you shall give me all the information I want."

With that Oceanus disappear out the area as his body begin to ascend to the surface he was sure to swim at his full speed. Once he had surface he would climb out the water, and place the girl along the ground. Then said,"Alright little one this cave is made up a series of tunnels that is kinda like a maze but one of these path lead to the surface. So if some chance you decide to run then know that I know these tunnels like the back of my head, and I know what in them. So I don't get you what creep in the cave will so the chances of you finding the way out of this cave is very slim. So don't move I have to retrieve are little scaly friend."

Oceanus had chuckle as he dive back into the water it took him but a few moments to find Zeed whom was at the bottom of the underwater cave. Once he found him he immediately landed next to him,and attempt to position Zeed body in a way that Zeed could see him clearly. Then Oceanus had spoke,"I want you to understand human filth that I am in charge, and my name is Oceanus.
Now depending on your next sets of action it dictate if you live or not that is all up to you.

What is important is your complete loyalty, and absolute submission to me. If you under stand then blink a few times. If not then I'll simply let you drown or maybe eat you."
You see Oceanus was in the process of recruit a massive army, and he believe that Zeed would be the perfect person to join him. But first he had to wipe away his disobedient habits. He had a few ideas up his sleeve to do that.

Oceanus had waited for Zeed to answer him even though Oceanus would never admit it he couldn't do what he plan to do on this island without Zeed full cooperation. Now how he attain this cooperation is up by the method he decide to take whether it be by force or voluntarily given.

Cetus Info/Notes:

20{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:49 pm

depth14

depth14

The Forgotten

Dead Man Tell No Tale

Everything was going fine, the journey swimming through the ocean seemingly come to an end as the monster dragged as loser and closer to land, diving even deeper to what zeed assumed was an attempt to go under something before rocketing up to the surface but it seemed Zeeds luck isnt good enough for such a happy outcome. Suddenly and withought provocation the monster spins in a makeshift barrel roll under the sea, despite the depths at which their currently in the hulking mass of a fish expertly finishes the motion as if the sea was of no hindrance to its speed. In another twist of events the monster suddenly lets both Zeed and the girl go but in a motion just as fast it grabs the girl in one swift motion, quickly rising to the top leaving me in the ocean only to pause its ascent to turn back towards Zeed imparting words of its own.

(" This little prick, he thinks he can just leave me here like im nothing huh.. hey Come back YOU NEEED ME")

Zeed raged with in his mind, his body still paralyzed baring him from showing any facial features or move in any manner. Despite Zeeds feelings towards the mater he i still acutely aware of his situation, withought the fish he cant make it to the surface with the devil fruits drawbacks. In the process of accepting his death a bead of luck seems to shine on Zeed as the fish comes back only this time to talk instead of actually helping. Hearing the Fishmans terms Zeed could only accept the bargain as he Seethed with hatred within his mind.

*gurgle. Gurgle*

Is the only sound Zeed could make in the depths of the ocean, hopefully the fishman would get the message and haul him back to safety. He might have Zeeds cooperation now but later, when hes weak unassuming thats when Zeed will have his revenge, snakes are ambush predators after all.

21{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:27 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Oceanus

man2  Learn to listen  man2

You big dummy
Oceanus had chuckle as he watch the human filth known as Zeed make grunts or attempt to speak. He was approximately 2 meters from Zeed. His previous attempt to position Zeed in such a way that he could see him was successful. Oddly enough Oceanus was still displease with the action because he specifically told Zeed to blink if he agree or understand his request. Instead the foolish human didn't follow his orders. One thing about Oceanus his orders are absolute so if he can't follow a simple order then what use when larger orders are given.

Lettting out a sigh Oceanus had said,"Foolish human I gave you a simple order it was to blink if you understand, and agree with my request. Instead you grunted or whatever you called that sound. I want you to understand human that following my orders are absolute just the slightest detial could save your life. Everything one do is important so I hope this lesson will be firmly implanted in your mind dipshit."

At the letter F Oceanus would attempt kick Zeed in stomatch with his right leg. The level of power he choose was enough to maybe knock the air out of his lung which would cause him to choke. After Oceanus finish his statement he would say,"Now be a good lad, and blink 3 times in a row if you understand, and agree to my offer."

If Zeed did what Oceanus request he would simply reach down, and attempt to grab him with his right hand if successful he would secure Zeed in his right arm pit. Then he would quickly swam up to the surface he would be sure not to surface Zeed just yet it was one more lesson he had to learn before he could. So as of now Oceanus upper body would have already breach the surface but as for Zeed he would keep him submerge until otherwise by using whatever method require for this action.

Cetus Info/Notes:

22{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:54 pm

depth14

depth14

The Forgotten

Dead Man Tell No Tale

How Sway??

(I had once thought the fishman intelligent, able to discern one fault from another, smart enough to see what is and what isnt plainly infront of him yet it seems i was wrong, funny how many times ive had to say that in a day)

Zeed thought as the hulking mass of a fish continued to speak on things Zeed could not physically do as a weakness of all devil fruit users. Zeed wanted to blink he really did yet the paralysis from the oceans effects makes anysort of movement no matter how beniegn impossible, trying to convey his distress through a rapid gurgling noise seemed to do nothing of the situation as the fishman continued to make the situation worse. As if this day couldnt screw him over more the fishman suddenly punched Zeeds stomach noking all the air out of his lungs, once again asking him to blink a number of times o respond.

("Oh my God im going to die from a fishmans retardation, this could not get anyworse. Can you not see that im paralyzed how could i use my eyelids to blink?)

Zeeds thoughts flared, quicklyfading away as fast as it came as Zeeds concsiousness slowly left his body, small yet short gurgling noises were the only sounds coming from his mouth as against all odds Zeed forced his eyelids to blink three times effectively saving his life as the fishmen grabbed him and quickly rose to the surface only to have zeed still submerged under the water before Zeed passed out. The light faded from zeeds eyes and all breathing seased as Zeeds mind passed out from too little oxygen, all because of a fishman it seems the gods dont favor pirates after all.

23{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Oceanus

really2  You Slacking really2  

Welp Time to Wrap This Up
Oceanus had chuckle as he watch the filthy human known as Zeed finally comply with his request, and to make it better he even toss in several more odds attempts. Oceanus  let out a triumphant roar as he said,"Welcome to the Crazy Heart Pirate Lad may you service me with your undying loyalty." With that Oceanus didn't waste any more time he quickly secure Zeed in his right hand. Then push off the cave floor, and begin to head toward the surface. It didn't take long for Oceanus, and Zeed to surface as Zeed was still within Oceanus right hand.

{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Pic

As of now only Oceanus upper body has surface. The very same thing with Zeed as his upper body was already surface to but the rest was submerge within the water. Oceanus was treading with his free limbs in the water to keep both him,and Zeed afloat. They was still a fair amount of distance away form the shore(10m), and the water wasn't shallow. To bad for Zeed he is still effective by the devil fruit weakness which is water.

Though Oceanus wasn't aware of the Zeed weakness he will soon find out everything there need to know about Zeed. As he continue to tread he had violently Zeed until he had awoke once he was up he would say,"Start with your abilities ...How did you get them?What is it weakness, and what is your name? Be sure to answer truthfully otherwise I can't say what would happen if you don't." Oceanus learn since he have the advantage it best to utilize it otherwise it will go to waste.

As for the little girl she didn't move from her spot she fear being hunt by the fish man, and maul to death. It didn't matter if she run anyway that cave is maze if you don't know where you going then you would surely get lost, and maybe attack by whatever else lies within the damn cave.

Cetus Info/Notes:

24{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 pm

depth14

depth14

The Forgotten

Dead Man Tell No Tale

Time seemed to move forward in the blink of an eye as mind seemingly blanked out only to be awoken by a violent shaken down from the monster.

"God...Damn it can you be more gentle?"

Said Zeed as he took a brief stock of their surroundings, it seems they were finally on land and above water he could even see the girl in the corner of his vision. Regretably his viewing of his immediate settings would have to come to a quick halt thanks to the fishmans sudden and very intrusive questions, Faced with a choice Zeed had to either come clean or muddle up the facts somehow its not very wise to tell people of your weakness however Zeed wasnt in any actual form to fighgt at the moment.

"Fine ill tell you, What i have is a power granted to me through the consumption of a zoan devil fruit specificly an Ancient Zoan. There seems to be three types of devil fruit powers ranging from Paramcecia, Zoan, and Logia devilfruits with devilfruit having variable degrees of Power. A devil fruit users weakness is complete and total paralysis of the body when submerged in water, im not sure what the other weakness are but ill find out more in my journeys"

Zeed said deciding to come clean with his powers.

"And my name is Zeed Tear by the way, now that ive answered your questions answer mine. What is your name? What are you? And more imortantly What do we do now?"

25{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Oceanus

really2 Okay I'm done bullying I think really2  

Notes:

Oceanus had carefully devour the information that Zeed gave him. Carefully picking through the information as he did so he added it to his data base. Each sentece he had comb though so that he won't miss it. Letting out a sigh as Zeed finished up it was now time to give Zeed his last lesson which Oceanus was sure he would remember.

Oceanus attempt pull up Zeed body from the water as he did so he adjust his left hand as he pull Zeed body up. As Oceanus release his right hand at the time a proportion of his Zeed body was still submerge. So Zeed body was still effective by the devil fruit abilities.
Just as soon as he release him with his right hand his left hand made contact releasing a overwhelming shockwave with his left hand. The punch, and the shockwave would drive Zeed forward toward the shore where the little girl was located.

All of this was a attempt the shockwave would happen once Oceanus fist made contact with Zeed chest area. As that happen Oceanus had said
,"That was just in case hit so if you think you are ever superior or better then me. Then you will remember that hit which I just given you. Now that is done I will explain why I brought each of you here. The little girl is a local which means she knows this island farely well with that being saying she will guide you back to town.

Once there Zees you will head to the local Pub or Tavern either or, and recruit 10 people to join our crew. Once you have done that you will return back to here for further instruction. By the way I am sure the local army is looking for you so keep a low profile your top priority is recruit the people bring everyone back alive, and capable of working. Failure isn't a option I hope your peanut of a brain can handle this Zeed. "

Oceanus was still in the water he had awaited for Zeed to gather his though then said
,"Now moving on this cave have a lot of twists, and turn to get out you need to head straight for 30 meters, make a left, and walk for another 50 meters then one right after a while you will see a light. That light lead you to the surface, and from surface which is the desert. Then the girl will guide you to Nanohana, and back to here good luck you filthy monkey.

Oceanus would only instructed Zeed if he was paying attention other wise he would wait for him to pay attention.

Cetus Info/Notes:

26{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:04 am

depth14

depth14

The Forgotten

Dead Man Tell No Tale

"Fucjing Bastard" Zeed said as he picked himself up off the ground from the unwarranted punch by the fishman. While he got his barings Zeed listened intently to the fishmans words as he began to explain the plan and how they should continue.

"Yea i can do that, and you worry about yourself i can atleast blend in you on the other hand....."

Zeed left the sentence hanging as he scooped the oddly silent child in his arms like some discarded peace of junk and made his way towards the exit out of this place and back into the desert, the faster he can put down this guard business the faster he can go back to killing the fishman besides the cave is already starting to smell of tuna.

"alright brat start talking"

Zeed said disapearing in the shadows as the child carefully instructed zeed on how to leave the tunnels, the child was clearly a better listener than Zeed yet that mattered very little in this setting. After a few minutes of navigating his way around the cave he finally found his way out and back into the deserts of alabasta.

"Never thought id be happy to see sand again, alright now the fish wanted new recruits for something or another cant really remember what though...."

As he pondered on things irrelevant Zeed had an epihany, during his stay and subsequenta exile at Nanohana he had the fortune to come across an underground bar commonly used by pirates, Bandits, thieves and all sorts of evil, now if he could just remembere the name....

'The Hand'

Zeed turned around towards the voice only to find the girl.

"How do you know that name"

The girl didnt speak nor did she seem to acknowledge Zeeds question.

"Will come back to that later for now ill take the fact that you know the name of an underground bar as a convenience, We've wasted enough time standing here its time to move and remember keep your head down and out of trouble."

With their objectives in order and their heads down and out of sight the two unlikely pair made there march across the town.

27{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:35 am

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Enter Captain Osion

They had, sadly, arrived too late. Unable to stop the criminals that decided to cause havoc on the docks. The reason they did this act was well not fully understood. Witnesses have said that they fought but it seemed the larger beast, that seemed to be a fishman, had taken the other under upon the Armies arrival. A few of the Men assumed the beast, the Fishman, just wanted to take his snack back down with him into the depths. One Man though, the Commanding Officer, did not think that at all. He knew who that creature, from their description, was and also knew of the decent bounty of the Fishman.

"I hope they won't return. But, I have a strange feeling. The second sentence would be muttered under his breath before he began to bark orders to those surrounding him. I want groups of five at each other entrances, keeping a watchful eye for anyone suspicious! The rest of you I want on patrol!"

His name was Captain Osion; a grizzled veteran that didn't take any chances when it came to protect citizens of Sandy Island. He was a many around the age of 48. He had been in many combat situation his entire life and during one his right leg was taken. That though did not detour him at all. Rather, it caused him to push even harder for what he believed in. If you wanted to compare him, combat wise, he could fight on par with the best of Ensigns. His Will, Perception, and Speed were extraordinary even with a missing limb. His prosthetic limb, made of iron, though gave him a strong attacking power. "Geno, bring me my satchel with the Wanted posters." Osion would say as he'd call out to his second in command, a young strong lad full of energy. He'd bring the request item and Osion would begin to look through it. Soon enough he'd have one Wanted Posters in hand. One of someone with a bounty of 1,000,000 Million. Why he picked this was because it was the one that fit what people said. As what this Man had done to that town was unforgivable and fresh on many people's mind. He devoured so many people. It was disgusting.

'Zeed.' Osion knew his name from the reports he got when he arrived at the scene. They provoked him but what he did in response was uncalled for. All he did was make himself more of a a Monster in the eyes of the people here on Sandy Island. Soon his bounty again would rise sharply from this incident. Well, unless Osion was wrong and that Man had been devoured by that creatur.

"Captain Osion?"

Osion would look away from the wanted poster and snap out of his thoughts as he turned to the attention of the person that called out to him by name. "Yes?"

"I am Ensign Rose, I heard about the incident from one of my subordinates."

Osion would, instantly, be captivated by her beauty. Her voice was even more angelic than his own Wife's. Thoughts of giving it all up quickly began to be planted in his mind. He would though snap out of it, "Yes. A Pirate known as Zeed and another caused a large enough recuse that I was called. But, don't worry I have it all handled Marine."

"I have no doubts in that at all, Captain. I just wanted to pass on some information to you. I have been sent here to conduct a Auction deeper in town and well I think I know who it is that you also may be faced with. His name is Oceanus. He is abnormally large Fishman, that may be mixed with something. We Rose meant  'we' as the World Government. Have been trying to find out if it was actually him, but with finally eyewitness we are able to pass on the information that is is him. So, I warn you to be more cautious and after I finish this auction I will assist you with everything I have to capture him." Why she shared this information was because she didn't want to have to deal with this. Her new promotion hinged on this auction and idiotic pirates needed to stay away. Hopefully her telling this fool would have him take care of them or at least drive them away. She didn't wait for a response as she left the room they were within. And began her return to the location of the auction. It wasn't a unknown or down-low auction, but only those with real wealth could participate. In the center of the city was where it was being held. Signs were plastered around a few spots where those of wealth hung around. So finding out about this auction wasn't really that much of a problem. Getting in on the other hand was. Both entrances, in the front and back, were guarded by two Marines. The specifics of this building though will be spoken about later, when needed.

Osion was not at the docks once the creature had gotten away. He left ten men there just in case but everyone else would leave so that the city can be properly guarded just in case it came back. The rest would be broken up. The ones said to be sent out to guard each exit/entrance would be twenty in total. That leave seventy men. How they would be that of that seventy sixty will be broken up in groups of fives and sent on patrols throughout though entirely of the city. The rest will stay with Osion and would be within a building fifty meters from the docks.  That will be their base of operations for right now. Each group had one person with a Den Den Mushi so that communication can be kept at all times. Osion gave the best description of Zeed as he could from the bounty poster he had of the Man. So everyone knew generally what this guy looked like. Targeting someone usually alone regardless, since no one possibly will travel with Zeed other than the creature. Osion also told them about the Fishman. He hoped they just wouldn't come back as even though they had numbers his Men weren't ready to face creatures such as Zeed and the Fishman.

28{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:45 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Oceanus

really Let get it line  

Notes:
Oceanus had grunted in approval reviewing the events that had unfold thus far. It wasn't strange to say that both the local army, and marines would be on full alert. Letting out a sigh he wasn't sure if Zeed would be able to achieve his goal or in this case his mission. Not wanting to wish failure he decide to support Zeed by acting as a decoyed. This would possibly draw attention to his position, and allow him to get a snack in. All while helping Zeed infiltrate the town by the aid of chaos.

By doing so it may less the amount of  marines, and local army assign at each post maybe if he cause enough havoc. ,"Welp it can't be help. I guess I can settle for a little snack or something. First I will have to leave a little letter for that monkey so he doesn't goes running off."

As Oceanus talk his begin to swam towards the shore after he arrive he reach down, and begin to draw along the dirt of the cave. Using his sharp nails he carve a message for Zeed to read upon his return. The message read ,"Zeed due to our wanted status I decide to act as a decoy. This would allow you to sneak into town under the cover of chaos. I will return shortly so you are in charge of everyone until my return."

After he was finish Oceanus quickly dive into the water as he begin his long but short journey back to port city of Alabasta. Things was about to get intersting for citizen of Alabasta.

Cetus Info:

29{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:31 am

depth14

depth14

The Forgotten

Dead Man Tell No Tale

"Well this is a problem... now what are we gonna do?"

Whispered zeed observing 3 men standing outside one of the entrances in to the town. On any other circumstance zeed would simply kill the three men with ought a second thought however considering hes trying to avoid the law and the fact that hes caring a little girl with no battle experience makes any sort of confrontation a risk not worth taking.

"hmm ive got a plan but its gonna take a bit of... finesse to execute so im going to need you to listen up, im going to send you towards the guards in a panic and you are to tell them that a monster has trapped your family just outside the city gates. lead them here and ill do the rest now go"

Surprpisingly the girl moved towards the guards with an apparent confidence in her role that exceeded her age, this girl just keeps getting weirder and weirder. shaking himself out of the thought Zeed transformed into his hybrid snaking form then burying his body underneath the sand to act as a camouflage, quickly thrusting his lower in the ground to be used as a quick yet decisive sneak attack when the guards came within range.

"And know we wait"

Thankfully he didnt have to wait long as the guards and the girl were quickly moving on his position, suddenly the girl stopped and the two guards pressed on forward unaware of the girl smilingly smugly behind them.

"Just a little closer....AHA!"

As one of the gurads got within range,Zeeds attempts to raise his uper body and lunge towards the guard encasing his neck with Zeeds right hand while at the same time raising his tail out of the ground and straight into the neck of the second guard breaking his wind pipe and adams apple killing him.

"So guard dog your gonna tell me everything you know about whats going on here or you'll end up like your friend over there understand?"

Scared and quickly losing air due to Zeeds strong grip the marine quickly told Zeed of everything he new about the situation so far including the names of the high ranking marine on the island. Having gotten the information he needed and seeing no more use of the mans life Zeed made a squeezing motion and snapped the mans neck.

"Well you guys wont be needing these any more"

Zeed quickly changed back into his human form and switched clothes with the marine's to act as a disguise.

"Now lets head to our mark, as long as we keep low will be fine. Worst comes to worse and i raise hell until the fishman comes to back me up"

With these words Zeed and the girl in tow walked into the city.
Spoiler:

30{Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana - Page 2 Empty Re: {Grand Voyage} Little Nanohana Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:37 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Enter Captain Osion

ooc: I'll be controlling all the enemies in the topic. At times I will tell you when you can do whatever freely with the enemies sent your way. There are no Marines at the entrance. The Guards you got to come over are members of the local Army here on Sandy Island.

Also, I tried to look at the skill you used int he spoiler...please don't use white on a light color.

As stated prior the guards at the gates were in groups of five. Only one had a one baby Den Den Mushi on their person. This so that they could keep in contact with their superior and the other squads. At the east gate a girl would begin to approach them, her story was truly something and caused two of the guards to want to help out immediately. The other three would stay back as they would need order before they all left their post. The One with a baby Den Den Mushi would report this to Osion as he watched the two guards walk away. Their distance crew more and more as time passed. The den den mushi was like a watch which gave him quick and easy access. He continued to watched the two guards walk as he spoke briefly with Captain Osion. His orders were clear and simple. They were fine with going to help and scout ahead, but not all of them. They will wait till back-up will arrive and encase something happens.

"Get your binoculars out, and keep them in your sighs. Captain Osion wants to keep a eye on them as another group heads over to assist with the situation." The Man with the Den Den Mushi would order. Another would do as he was told and he would just watch. The two without binoculars couldn't really keep their eyes on the other guards, due to the weather starting to act up. The calm before the storm was almost over.

"We will save your Family, little girl. Don't worry." One would say as he continued to walk. The Other would look back at her and give a gentle smile. Not only to show he agreed with his comrades statement but to get the sand out of his face. The sand was starting to pick up. It was unbearable the guy just didn't like sand hit him in the face. That wasn't weird, for him, as he usually is stationed at the Capital and barely leaves the palace. He'd turn away from her though as he needed to know where he was going, but walked directly behind his buddy to lessen the amount of sand that hits him. He wasn't aware that the girl had stopped shortly after he did that.

"I can barely see them." The Man using the binoculars would say.

"Just try your best not to lose them." The CO of this group would say in response.

"Hey, how f-" The Guard wouldn't be able to finish his statement as he was suddenly grabbed at the neck. Eyes growing wide as he  dropped his weapon and tried to get himself free by clasping his hands on the attacker's. He though was lucky as his partner that was behind him suffered a worse fate. The creature would begin to ask him a question. At the end of it the Guard looked away from the creature and over to his right at his now dead partner. But, he couldn't speak at all. He could barely breathe; but he would be able to force a few words to try and save his life. "W....we, we are searching for you....and the FISHMAN!" He'd say, but that was all he could muster. Even if he did know about the Marines around, he wouldn't know who their Commanding Officer was. There were TWO forces within the town of Nanohana, the Marines and the Local Army. The Marines had their own business being conducted.

Though barely the Man looking through the binoculars would watch as much as he could. He wouldn't go into detail what he saw but would speak in simple words. "Zeed is here....and he killed them." It was the only person that could've killed him. He knew about the incident that happened with Zeed, one of his family members were the ones that got eaten. The Leader of this squad didn't need to to hear anything else. Once in contact with Osion he would explain what he was told. They couldn't all mobilize to this location, but they would send more back-up. Instead of ten twenty would be sent. This group was taken from those stationed at the entrances but those that were with Osion.

"I lost him?"

"What?"

"He hadn't move from his spot but the wealth has begun to change. I can't see anything. It won't be long till the entire city is blanked in this storm." Just as that comment was said a alarm would ring out throughout the town. It wasn't to warn anyone of Zeed or anything like that. It was just a warning for everyone to get inside as a sand storm would be coming through. So, it didn't really cause a panic but soon the streets would be empty. Well, aside from the guards. Captain Osion would send all of his forces from his location to help in getting people off of the streets. That doesn't mean he stop the back-up he sent to help the guards at the east gate.

"His option is to just come through here. I doubt he'd make it to another entrance before the sand storm covers the town. So, be on guard. " The Leader of this Squad would say as he'd unsheathe his sword. He knew that they wouldn't stand a chance if that guy comes this way. But, if they could possibly hold him off just a little back-up could possible help them. They would also begin to back up, out of the door way, and two would begin to close the large doors double thier size.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum