Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights (1) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights (1) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights (1) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights (1) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights (1) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights (1) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights (1) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights (1) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights (1) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Batman4560

Batman4560

Hover over the image below!

THREAD INFORMATION

Observation Haki: 10/10
Armament Haki: 10/10
Plotter Link:(Click the black space)Plot Info
Skills:(Click the black space)Skill Set
WC Requirement: 00,000
Doriki: 25 to Endurance/Durability

The Skycleaver slowly crept into the the docking port of a terrible looking shanty town like area on Baltigo. The sun was still rising, making it hard to see the majority of the town but the smell was enough to make Mashyuu's nose twitch with annoyance from the terrible odor. As the ship came to a stop, a group of men started to work, anchoring the ship and tying it to a dock with the helm of the ship facing the sea in case the vessel needed to make a sudden escape from the island like they had on Jaya and Jordsand. Jarrett climbed down the crows nest as the hatch to the main deck flung open and Harley started to climb up from the second deck. Dressed in a red dress with a white long sleeve shirt under it along with matching pantyhose and red flat shoes, she glanced about and shook her head side to side at Sky, who was at the wheel of the ship. As Harley finished climbing up, Jarrett patted her on the shoulder and nodded to the hole she climbed from. "How's Elias? Still sick?" Jarrett asked, although the two had never met and conversed, Jarrett knew of Elias and what he did on the crew, and felt some concern for the young man. "Not good, he's still sick. But I need to get supplies and finish treating him. We are running low after going to Jordsand, back to Jaya, then back to Jordsand and now here." Harley admitted.

Mashyuu laid in his hammock, one arm folded under his head, the other wrapped around a pillow as the netted bedding gently swayed side to side. As the ship came to a full stop the hammock halted as well and Mashyuu's eyes started to open due to the sudden change in momentum. Carefully he lifted his body. With a quick twist of his body and flutter of his wings he rolled off the hammock and landed in time to place his hands softly to stop his hammock from swinging side to side again. Quickly Mashyuu dressed in his normal attire of black slacks, matching black boots, black vest with white under shirt, black coat and red gloves. His mask was held in his pocket and his whip blade was wrapped around his waist like a belt. Carefully he slipped onto the deck of the ship and stood at Sky's side.

"Someone slept like a baby, bet I can guess what you did in one shot." Mashyuu smirked and shrugged his shoulders then spoke in a clear tone while watching the others work. "What do you think we need right now?" "Information, new crew members, and to figure out who's in charge here. We don't want to bite off more than we can chew, but this place is a mess. I'd be shocked if anyone here was in charge... but it's so messy, someone must be pulling the strings from the shadows." Sky mused to herself out loud while considering the situation. "You're right. Alright, When the sun rises I want all hands on the main deck so we can go over strategy." Mashyuu ordered.

An hour later, Everyone on the vessel was standing near the main mast of the ship in a group and Mashyuu was standing with his arms folded over his chest, glancing at Percila from time to time, upset with the way their last talk had gone. "Percila and I will travel the town together and see if we can find who's in charge of the docks, then see if we can find a place to re supply the ship. Jarrett, you and your band of nine stay here and keep the ship safe just in case. Harley, Sky, and Proan, I'd like for you three to hit the streets as well, get the ship stocked with food and medicine so that if we need to leave quickly, at least we can get back to a near by island. Any questions? Mashyuu asked then twisted his wrist while pointing up. "Alright guys, it's time to move out then. We meet back at the end of the night when the sun starts to set. Phantom Raiders, lets go!"

A few moments later, Mashyuu walked with Percila into the depths of the Nill District of Baltigo while Sky, Harley, and Proan followed suit, the groups splitting up and going two different ways.

©️ Coding done by Hero Yamamoto

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Percila is woken up to a sound of a knock at her door, usually, she would have already been awake by now but just the other day  she and Proan had gone out for drinks where they were so rudely interrupted by a couple of slaver's who took interest in the animal companion of Kahseh the Viking Lord of Katakuri, they had spent the whole day to tracking the majestic creature down where they Percila and them ended up meeting another man where they clashed with the head boss's goons that ended up actually being quite the challenge, Percila wanted to investigate more but her strength had become low causing her to return to the ship to rest and recharge.

Now that she was awake she was thinking of how she would go about finding more information about the new slave collars being sold around Baltigo, however, she wouldn't get very far as a knock on her door interrupted her thought process, Proan who was sleeping close by rose up in a shock from the knock that made him fall off his bed only to fall right back asleep. Seeing as he wasn't going to get the door Percila instead walked over to it in nothing but a nightshirt as she had a bad habit of only sleeping with a shirt on, when she opened the door it was Sky that was in front of her, "The crew is to meet up in an hour at the main deck, Captain's order's" Is all Sky would say before walking away to inform the rest of the crew members of the same thing.

Percila reclosed the door and did a long and exaggerated sigh, it seems her time spent avoiding Mashyuu would come to a close today as she was pretty sure she would be teamed up with him no matter what they were doing, it's not like she hated him now or anything but every time she saw him she only thought back to the question of being his women and first mate which brought about asking herself many questions on how she wanted to live and her goals for the future especially about returning to Skypiea.

Percila once again sighed heavily as she tried to push the thoughts out of her head, Sky said she only had an hour so she didn't have to long to get ready and nor did Proan, she walked over to him and started shaking him, "Proan get up! Mashyuu wants everyone on deck in an hour!" Proan wasn't a morning person at all so all he did was mumble some words about more rest, to wake him up Percila turned her left index finger to smoke and made it goes up his nose, the smell of her smelly smoke waking up fully as he tried to get it out of his nose by blowing it back out which caused Percila to laugh as she reformed her finger. "NOT COOL PERCILA!" She put her hands in the air innocently, "I didn't do anything I swear~ Now that you're up thought take your clothes and go take a shower and meet me on the main deck in an hour, apparently Mashyuu had something to announce to everyone."  

While Proan took his clothes albeit slightly mumbling something under his breath Percila looked at her long black hair that reached just slightly below her shoulder's now, it's not like she didn't like having long hair but in Baltigo she could only imagine dirty thieves and crooks would grab it to gain an advantage on her, although she knew most thieves couldn't even keep up with her speed she still didn't like the idea of the possibility of it happening one bit so she decided it would be best to cut it. Percila spent time carefully cutting her long hair into a bob hair but she found her hair still had quite a bit in the front so she tailored it to so her bob haircut had bangs in front that covered her forehead but still was short enough to not get in the way of her eyesight, now that her hair was out of the way it was time to get dressed she still had clothes from Mrs.Dwindle she still hadn't even worn yet so it was time for them to make their debut, when she went to her closet she easily found one that was easy to move in although she didn't like the bottom part of it she figured she could get used to the idea of it so she started putting on a white collared shirt meant for the average working women except this one had no sleeves attached to it, she then put on a black tye in which she properly secured onto the shirt where it hung somewhat loosely on her chest where she then proceeded to put on a skirt that stopped just slightly above her knee's that had black and white overlapping each other like waves, she then finished off her outfit by putting on long white kneesocks and slipping on her usual black heels before attaching Mashyuu's bladed gift as well as Reiketsu to her right hip where she then decided she was presentable enought to make her way to the main deck.

With her ready she moved on to the main deck where everyone had already gathered, when she saw Mashyuu look her way she glanced her eyes in another direction to avoid his gaze but after that he began to speak, "Percila and I will travel the town together and see if we can find who's in charge of the docks, then see if we can find a place to resupply the ship. Jarrett, you and your band of nine stays here and keep the ship safe just in case. Harley, Sky, and Proan, I'd like for you three to hit the streets as well, get the ship stocked with food and medicine so that if we need to leave quickly, at least we can get back to a near by island. Any questions?" Just as she predicted she was with him, they had good teamwork but it would be somewhat awkward for her due to their last encounter, "Alright guys, it's time to move out then. We meet back at the end of the night when the sun starts to set. Phantom Raiders, lets go!"

Once she meant up with him she began to follow him silently while keeping her eyes everywhere but his way to make sure they didn't get ambushed but also worried about Proan as althought he was fast he wasn't really strong enought to hold his own in a fight without his bombs.

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

"My lord, are you sure you want to do this?" Kahseh crossed his arms in response. Only five of his men were with him today. The other 10 remained at the coast where they first met the Harpy and Proan. After what happened a few days ago, he was really strict about the safety of his comrades and even mores about Zoya. He didn't even let her leave his side except when he was going into the district, like now. The unique creature and 10 of his vikings stood with the ship to protect it. In all honesty, he hoped that Harpy and Proan were alright, a battle like that was hard to survive even for the Viking Lord. However, he had no doubts that the duo were fine. From what he seen, the Harpy was far stronger than he was. That is why he needed to do this. "If you really wish to participate in the tournament, follow me." "I'm not going anywhere without my men." The masked man turned his back towards the viking lord/ "They can watch you fight to the death in the audience."
"Earl Kah, this isn't-" "let's go." With a ice cold glare, the bronze man began following the masked man. And to think this all started because the man was trying to sell tickets to a death show. It was his lucky day, just like that the Viking Lord of Karakuri was joining his death tournament. He had to do this for the sake of his pride. After Zoya was kidnapped, he realized that he never wanted to feel a pain like that again. He's lost too much, if he ever lost Zoya he'd probably lose himself. Everyone he cared about will die because he was too weak, not driven enough to accept his fate.

The group of vikings followed the masked man down an alleyway. It was sunrise, the sky was golden almost, it had to be a symbol from the gods. Kahseh wasn't going to die today, he couldn't- the universe wouldn't allow it. Behind the alleyway was a dumpster, full and obviously used very often. The masked man pushed the dumpster with his strength before revealing a pothole in the ground. It led to the sewers. Quickly the group climbed through and climbed down the ladder. The sewers were dark and cold almost impossible to see. The masked man took out an item from his pocket and did something to create a light. Kah and his men looked at what it was and sure enough it was a dial. Interesting. "I have eyes and I have hands." The masked men stated. Another masked man walked in front of them. "Hands, come with me. This man will bring your friends to where the rest of the watchers are. Consider this a favor, we don't charge lightly for a show."

"Good Luck my lord."
"Good Luck Earl K." the rest of his men all wished him good luck.

Kahseh turned and nodded. "I'll be fine." He chuckled. The white headed man just wanted to enter the arena already. The warrior checked his beck to make sure his bow and arrows were there, then checked for his dagger and sword, and lastly his den den mushi and his heat dial. It was annoying having to either heat up his weapons or just using a wave of heat energy to fight with it. What he needed to do was get it infused with this sword he had or something.

The masked man came to a stop as he pushed open a door. "In here." Kahseh moved slowly as he looked into the man's eyes. His mask didn't cover that much and it was easy to remember someone if you remembered their eyes. As the earl stepped in the the dark and even colder cellar, the man slammed the door. What did I get myself into he thought. "Welcome to hell." a voice said in the distance. "Whoever ya are! Im gunna kill ya and get the hell out of here!" Wait... "What do you mean, hell?" "I mean, hell. Nobody ever gets out of here alive." "If you're so miserable, why did you sign up for this?" "What the hell are you talking' about. You think I asked to be here kid?! You think any of us asked to be here?" "Wait... did you actually ask to be here?" "Interesting. You guys were brought here against your own will huh? Got myself into something deeper than I thought." He said with a smirk, although nobody could actually see it.

Items:

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

If someone asked Mashyuu if he didn't notice the way Percila seemed to glance at him then look away quickly, and he said no, he'd be lying. He saw every time she did it and it hurt him a lot. His heart tightened in his chest and felt like it would leap out of his throat at the same time. The Phantom Raiders Captain did his best to get through laying out the rest of the plan then moved off the ship and started to walk around the ramshackle town with Percila at his side. At first his eyes simply glanced at her feet and the sword dangling from her hip but soon moved to her face. He cleared his throat awkwardly but offered Percila a friendly smile. "I'm not expecting you to answer most of what I asked you yet. I do want to know where we stand though, and why you're avoiding eye contact with me. If I thought that things would be awkward with us I would have told you to get off the ship when we landed. So please don't make things awkward now." Mashyuu stated while walking up to a food cart.

Mashyuu stopped and leaned against a run down cart that was made of what felt like thin iron wrapped with aluminum. He frowned at the sight and put his red sunglasses on. "Hey buddy, I'm looking for some information, can you tell me who I need to talk to?" Mashyuu asked while leaning against the cart and pointing at two mixed breakfast bowl items. The large balding man behind the cart started to put the bowls together and shrugged his shoulders. "Depends, what kind of info are you looking for?" Mashyuu glanced at Percila then to the man again. "Looking for the guy in charge of Nill District. Any way you can help with that?" Mashyuu asked. The man started to laugh and handed Mashyuu and Percila a breakfast bowl. "Look around, this place is barely standing, do you really think someone is in charge of this place? If someone is running this part of Baltigo, I don't know who it is." Mashyuu handed Percila one of the bowls then paid the man a few beli and started to walk off. "When you need information on an Island, where do you start?" He asked the short haired woman. "By the way, I like your new hair cut."

In the meantime, Sky and Harley wandered over towards a small warehouse with a long wooden sign that had the words -Ship Supply Depot- on it. They glanced at one another then to Proan and cracked a wide grin. "So, Proan. You gonna get a ship with Percila? I get the feeling that she won't be a long term member of the Phantom Raiders." Sky asked while Harley rolled her eyes, wanting nothing to do with what the two were talking about. As much as she disliked Percila, Harley knew that Percila made Mashyuu happy and in the end, that was what Harley wanted. The dark haired woman pulled the door open while Sky followed behind and walked into the warehouse. Rows of supplies lined the walls and both women smiled wide. "Well it looks like they have a lot of different things here. But it's all at the low end of sales. Junk shot cannonballs, and no medicine. Any food we find here is gonna be almost tasteless." Harley complained. "Proan, sweetie, will you look for someone that works here and bring them back this way. They might be willing to grab the high end stuff for me."

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
As Percila and Mashyuu continued to walk she was keenly aware that he was watching her despite not looking his way to avoid his gaze at first it was he was low but as time went on she could tell he began to look directly towards her face which made it even more obvious to her that he was staring, eventually he broke the silence by stating that he understood if she couldn't give him a straight answer yet but he made it clear that the awkwardness she displayed towards him and the non verbal and eye contact was not acceptable, he mentioned that if he knew things would have turned out this way he would have asked her to leave the ship when they landed but it was apparent he didn't want to do that to her, nor did he want the awkwardness to persist between them which he directly asked.

Percila still didn't have an answer yet for him but he was right, it wasn't right for her to be acting this way towards him especially on his ship around his crew members as it was a clearly somewhat disrespectful to him for all he has done for her, with that said she decided it would be best for everyone is she acted like she normally would around him before he  asked "that" question until they got back to the ship where she could at least retreat to her room without disrespecting him, she owed him that much.

After walking for a bit they arrived at a food cart where Mashyuu randomly started leaning on it and then frowned as something about it was surely bugging him, he then put on his sunglasses and struck up a conversation with the male running it by asking for some information while at the same time ordering the carts food to make talking easier since Mashyuu was a paying customer, the man seemingly okay as long as they gave him something in return only asked what type of information they were looking for in which Mashyuu told him they were looking for the person in charge of the Nil District of Baltigo. The cart owner gave a hearty laugh at Mashyuu's question while handing them their breakfast bowl that Percila gave a glance over as it looked like the type of gruel you would find on a slave ship but because Mashyuu bought it she started to eat it, the owner stated that if anyone ran the Nil District he would also like to know as the place was in all words considered a dump compared to the rest of the island, with the owner ending up as a dead end they continued their walk around the district and Mashyuu who seemed to be out of idea's asked her if she wanted to know where to find information where would she go, but then side-tracked a bit by saying he liked her haircut.

Percila gave a smile as she ate a few more bites of the rather tasteless gruel, "Thanks Mashyuu. But although the man's information seemed to be useless he actually did tell us something, if no one is running Nil District from a business standpoint then someone must be running it from the shadow's, if there was quite literally no one the man wouldn't have tried to write off the question as a joke. Most likely if we go to the worst parts of Nil District even by the people's standards two things will happen, we will find someone that knows enough for us to shake them down for answers or we will be confronted  first for asking too many questions, either way, it seems the dark alleys and slums are our bet."  

Proan, Harley, and Sky POV

Following Mashyuu's orders, Proan went with the two girls Harley and Sky in which he knew almost nothing about, it seemed to him since he joined Percila that Mashyuu had been persistently separating him from her it a fit of childish jealousy, he didn't mind but one day he would have to make it clear he only respected her and thought of Percila as a most trusted friend and not a romantic interest. As he returned to focus he realized the girls had led them to a small warehouse that seemed to be used for supply drop off and takeaways, Proan didn't think much of it but when he saw the girls give off a wicked smile and then looked his way he had a bead of sweat roll down his forehead as he realized they fully intended to break in.

Before they walked in thought Sky asked if he intended to get a ship with Percila as she predicted they wouldn't be staying too long with the Phantom Raiders, "I actually don't know, Percila seems to be having internal conflict about the situation. But no matter what happens I can tell that we're still you're allies, even if we do get our own ship." It seemed the topic didn't agree with Harley as she pulled the door to the warehouse open causing Sky and Proan to follow her in, inside they found rows of supplies lined on the wall ripe for the taking, "Well it looks like they have a lot of different things here. But it's all at the low end of sales. Junk shot cannonballs, and no medicine. Any food we find here is gonna be almost tasteless."

Harley stated and then turned to him asking him to retrieve someone to get the high end stuff for them but Proan quickly intervened, "I was working for a scumbag who had a warehouse just like this before Percila rescued me and if it's one thing I know is that anything worth stealing is never in plain site and is mostly hidden, and to that end someone who was left behind to watch the warehouse wouldn't know where to find it either." Proan started walking observing the lined rows of supplies and then noticed a box in one of the many rows that looked older compared to the rest, he tried to take it off the shelf and found that it was stuck, he then opened it and found their was a lever at the bottom and then stuck his hand inside to pull on it, from the empty corner of a room the wall seemed to slide open revealing a flight of stairs, "There you go ladies, that's where the high-end stuff is!" Proan said coinfidently.

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

Kahseh sat on the cold floor of the cellar, still unable to see anyone. So far he only heard two voices. One of. man who was obviously used to the routine of this tournament and another belonging to a guy probably younger than himself. That one was eager to kill so he had to watch him. "You're a fool if you think you can single handedly break down this place. I've tried and I am no ordinary human." Kahseh chuckled. He was confident even if he wasn't that strong yet. "I've dealt with worse." "No, you don't understand! There are people stronger than even some of the most notorious pirates here! Me, Stein and a few others tried already! We failed." "I told you to never say my name aloud, Athel." So that one was Sato, and the other was Bruno. "Not that it matters." "So if everyone ends up dying anyway, why are you two still here?" "Simple... It's because we're their best fighters. Out of all the contestants we make this place most of their money." Kahseh could hear whispers from around him, he could actually feel a couple of people beside him. "How many people are actually in here with us?" He asked calmly. "About twenty. The fighting usually starts when there's about 25 people in here." Damn, I'll have to kill all of these people? he thought. For a moment there was silence but the young Viking remembered his mission, his reasoning for even coming to Baltigo in the first place and for that he couldn't lose. "This arena...what's it like?" "It's not very big. About 50 meters. It's a a box, and every time someone loses the rest are moved up to the next level. Sometimes each level gets bigger, sometimes each level gets smaller but that's only when they want the tournament to become more interesting." "I see."

"Why are you here anyway?" Athel asked. He spoke as if he was annoyed or frustrated but who could blame him? He was stuck here with only a small glint of hope. Although he sounded young there was something about him that made him stand out from the rest of the people here. "I came to find the Sect of Illyfang. That's all." "Why would you want to find those people. They're crazy!" A woman from beside him spoke. "You! What do you know about them?" "Well I know that they sacrifice animals to their stupid gods, but..." "But?" "but people say that their powers are real. That most of them are Third-Eyed people with knowledge ordinary people could only dream of having. People go to them for answers, I don't know if all that's true but..." "But??" "I hear they kill the people they give their answers to and sacrifice them to their gods for more knowledge. Sacrificing was a big part in Plenism so there was no doubt in the young lords mind that these people were the people he was looking for. "Do you know where I can find them?" "For starters you're in the right district but truth is nobody really knows where to find em. Besides, you'll never get out of here alive to get there."

Items:

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Mashyuu nodded at Percila, understanding what she was saying in terms of where to look next. He had a similar train of thought but didn't want to just start acting without consulting who he hoped would end up being his first mate. "Alright, alley's and slums it is. You realize that this entire place is a slum though right? Like... Any corner could be an alley." Mashyuu gestured around the area with both his hands, a bowl of food cupped in one open palm. "And here you are walking around with nice looking blades on your hip. You might want to be careful about who you show those off to." Mashyuu advised, having been part of the crowd that would have stolen those very swords if it meant putting food in his belly one more night. Mashyuu stopped and looked across one of the many streets in the area at someone who was either homeless or just camped out in the hell hole that was Nill District. Carefully he walked up to the man and offered the down on his luck old man the bowl of food. "Can you tell me where the most dangerous part of town is? The one place in this district you would tell anyone to stay clear of?" The old man took the bowl of food quickly and started to taste it with his dirty fingers to make sure it was up to his low standards then gave Mashyuu and Percila a nod while swallowing. "Yeah... Five blocks that way.... you're gonna see a big tall building of sheet metal. You can see part of it from here. To the left of that is an alley where a guy named Ringo runs a big time gang. He's the guy you want to talk to if you're looking for trouble." Mashyuu glanced over his shoulder at Percila and started to walk off the way the old man told him to go.

"That wasn't so hard. Guess a bit of food goes a long way." Mashyuu mused while leaving the old man to his own devices. Once the pair were far enough away that there was no way Mashyuu or Percila could hear him, the old man pulled a Den Den from behind him and spoke into it. "Both of em are on the way, stay hidden and wait for the right time to nab em." The duo of Skypieans walked into the alley that the old man told the pair to go to and Mashyuu started to look around the darkened area. He could have used his Mantra but didn't feel the need to, it wouldn't have mattered. Most thugs were too brave for their own good and Mashyuu figured that this "Ringo" was the same. After making sure the alley was clear, Mashyuu walked into a near by building that was clearly ran down. Again nobody was there. He turned to face Percila and shrugged his shoulders and his eyes went wide as his hand reached for the blade wrapped around his waist like a belt but it was too late. Two men emerged from the shadows behind Percila and two behind Mashyuu just when they had let their guards down. Dials in their palms, they pressed the dials to the duo's necks, electricity shot through the dials into the two Skypiean's bodies and a few moments later Mashyuu had fallen, stunned, dazed and unable to control his bodies muscles. "Alright boys, get these two to the sewers. Their bounties are gonna make us famous and we are finally gonna get out of this hell hole. All we have to do is host the bloodiest battle the Arena has ever witnessed." A voice stated before a boot crashed down into Mashyuu's head, knocking him out then did the same to Percila.

"Ya know, Mashyuu looks at you like a romantic rival, Proan. He's normally the kind of guy to flirt with any pair of female legs but he's really fallen for Percila. He actually gave all that up. Give him some time and talk to him. He might even come around. But I can understand why Percila would be cautious. She lost everything, who wants to do that again?.... He lost everything too though. Maybe the two of them will work things out and be okay." Sky mused, for the first time in her life not being a tease in any way.

Inside the warehouse, Harley could only stare at the pretty boy Proan in shock as he completely misunderstood what she had meant. She wasn't trying to rob anyone but Proan seemed to crave it. "No, that's not what I-!" Harley went silent and watched Proan get to work, a soft groan slipping past her lips. "Well smarty pants... Since you knew where that was, why don't you lead the way into that room. I wasn't planning on stealing anything today but hell, here we are and there isn't anyone to stop us it seems. So why not?"

SupaKrilling

Pirate
Pirate

SupaKrilling
Somewhere in the back alleyways of Nil District someone with a black hood covering their face was running away as if their life depended on it. A few feet behind them was someone, a thin and scrawny cat-mink, was hot after their trail. From the outsiders looking in, it might appeared as if the second person was trying to catch the other, with the mysterious hooded on seeming as if they were the victim. That wasn’t the case, however, it was just a simple mugging and the one chasing wanted their money back.

Up ahead in their route was a third person, a man dressed with a leopard vest with a hood also shielding his face. He noticed the people running and decided to stick his leg out. The mugger was completely caught up in his own actions he didn’t even notice the obstacle in front of him and tripped. He then fell onto the ground with the bag filled with coins slipping right out of his hands and into the air. A plop sounded as the spoils landed right into Rocky’s hand. The mugger ran away without even attempting to get the goods back.

Finally the cat-mink caught up and noticed that the Raging Leopard had the money in his hands. He thought that someone was kind enough to help him out and get what was his back. That’s when the feline handed out his hands without assuming there was any other ulterior motives.

“Sorry pal,” Rocky said, “If you wanted this, you should have gotten it yourself. It’s mine now.”

With that, he then walked off into the distance with a strange round man following behind. A few blocks down, he started to noticed footsteps and came to a stop because he knew that there was someone there. If someone wanted him then he wasn’t about to start a game of cat and mouse for it. When he turned around he spotted a rounded old man in a business suit who went up to the Leopard’s wasit. What could a man like him possibly want with a nobody.

“I’ve been watching you since you’ve came to this district,” the stranger said, “You sure do like to fight. Interested in making some money in it? We do fights for entertainment and we’re always looking for fresh mea-- material to join in the fun.”

Rocky did say that the main reason he traveled to Baltigo was to have a little bit of some fun. What was more fun than fighting for money. He did, after all, like both of those things. Still, he was a little creeped out to know that someone was watching him.

“Sure let’s go,” he said, “Just be sure to get the champion belt ready for me.”

The two then went off to where the fights were behind held. Inside of the man’s head he couldn’t help but to laugh. He was tasked to find someone weak to get the crowd what they wanted, which was worthless souls getting their faces beaten in. It also worked in his favor because the Raging Leopard would be considered a nobody, no one betting would could know the outcome.

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Percila's and Mashyuu POV

After a quick think over Mashyuu decided to go with her idea as it may have seemed like the most plausible solution for the moment, although he commented that this whole district was basically just a series of alleys connected together she hoped he understood that he meant that despite that fact there were some alleys that even the locals didn't bother to venture around in fear of what could happen meaning that's where they should probably be going. He also made a comment about the blade's on her hip she was carrying summarizing that in Baltigo it made her a target for robbery, but she ignored his words as the two blades she carried with her weren't just a piece of metal fashioned into a weapon but were personal items that meant dearly to her, one being  gift from Mashyuu and the other a memory of a time she fought a man who had gone mad with power and enslaved others, these blades was a symbol as her pride as a warrior and also a testimony on how far she has come from the times of Skypiea and  she would rather fight to the death then let someone take those away from her.

Setting his words aside Percila continued the walk with him searching for the place in the Nil District many dared not to walk in, after a bit of time Mashyuu stopped and turned his attention towards a man sitting on the opposite side of the street in the immediate area who looked like he hadn' had a shower or hot meal in quite a while that lead her to believe he was either homeless or had dreadful hygiene issue's, Mashyuu changed his direction walking up to that very man offering his food bowl as he popped the question of where the dangerous part of town was located.

The elderly man didn't hesitate to start devouring the food Mashyuu offered up to him by using his fingers to scoop up the slope into his mouth in which Percila found disgusting as the man's hands were almost black with whatever substance he had been near around or dirt, whatever the case the man seemed to agree with the food that had been given to him and gave a nodding approval before coughing up the information by stating that about five blocks away there was a big and tall building made of sheet metal and near it was a specific alleyway where a guy named Ringo ran one of Nil Districts larger gangs and that he was the guy to talk to if they were looking for trouble, Mashyuu took a moment to glance at her before walking forward to follow up on their new lead but right before she left the bowl of food Mashyuu had purchased for right in front of the elderly man as she said, "Thank you." before walking off to follow him.

"That wasn't so hard. Guess a bit of food goes a long way." Mashyuu stated as they walked to the new location, Percila gave a half smile, "Especially when you don't know when your next meal is." They continued on route to the alleyway the elderly homeless man gave them the directions too where it leads them to a darkened pathway, once Mashyuu assured that the alleyway was clear they continued to make their way inside the building that looked quite abandoned, it was kind of disappointed that the elderly man lead them nowhere and they didn't seem to accomplish anything. Just as Mashyuu turned around shrugging off the bad information she saw his eyes light up in surprise, she saw him reach for his blade and she began to reach for her's as he clearly saw something behind her but before any of them got their hands on it a strong pulse of electricity shoot through her body causing it to twitch involuntarily as she fell onto her knees before falling onto the ground groaning in pain as she couldn't control her body one inch, Percila's eyes widened as this was the second time someone had gotten the jump on her and she felt absolutely helpless to do anything bringing a complete sense of dread until she heard voices talking  about a bloody arena, the words calmed her a bit as this was not the first time she had been captured and nor was it the first time she would be forced to fight in the arena but before she could hear any more information Mashyuu had been kicked with a large boot in the head and suddenly Percila felt a force behind her head as well and then everything went black.

Proan, Harley, and Sky POV

While Proan was brimming with confidence obviously trying to look cool in front of the girls Harley spoke up looking slightly annoyed for some reason, "Well smarty pants... Since you knew where that was, why don't you lead the way into that room. I wasn't planning on stealing anything today but hell, here we are and there isn't anyone to stop us it seems. So why not?" Proan looked at them while blinking for a few seconds until suddenly it hit home that he was the one that initiated a robbery on the warehouse causing his face to twist into a horrible expression with his eyes almost completely white while his mouth gaped wide open with utter shock.

Shocked Face:

After a few moments, Proan hunched over slightly depressed that he initiated a robbery unintentionally trying to look cool in the process but it didn't last long as once thirty seconds passed by he stood up and sighed with a relaxed face, "Oh well, you're right might as well see what they got down their and stock up on supplies if there's anything good." Proan reached into his pocket grabbing a mini flashlight that got him a few suspicious looks from the girls, "It's not what you think! Before Percila saved me I worked as a type of prison warden and I would often check on the inmates at night so I needed light to see, I swear!"

Proan then turned on the light and turned towards the flight of stairs leading downwards, once he started to make his descent with the girls he started thinking on Sky's words just earlier about giving Mashyuu a chance because he was only scared he would take Percila away which was a feeling he knew quite well as he had also been in love once with a girl that seemed to spend quite a bit of time with other men, once he saw Mashyuu again he promised to explain their relationship properly in hopes they could become potential allies. Proan, however, was curious so he decided to ask the girls a question, "So...how did you guys meet Mashyuu and join him as his navigator and doctor? It must be quite a tale."

Scene setting

A dimly lit corridor, the smell of sewage pipes, the almost rhythmic sound of boots walking on thin hollow metal, a single masked figure holding two citizens who would soon be contestants of a bloody massacre or victims of one, one a women with short hair with two blade's at her side and the other a male with multiple weapons on his person but for either of them their tools would prove useless as they were both knocked out. Soon the masked man holding them reached a locked door, he seemingly dropped the male as he weighed more than the female as he used his free hand to fumble with keys before finding the right one and unlocking the door, once it was open light burst into the room revealing many different people who eyes shut close because they had been in the dark for so long, the masked figure taking the girl off his shoulder and tossing her into the room before grabbing the male standing him up onto his feet before pushing him in as well and closing the door as he proceeded to lock it before walking away to carry out his business.

Percila POV

Percila felt like her body was in a fog, she was awake but didn't feel connected, she slowly tried to curl her fingers but it only amounted to a twitch which brought back the memory of her and Mashyuu being jumped and suddenly everything went black, when she realized this her eyes shot open but it wasn't any better as she saw only darkness but as she became more aware she realized she heard whispers and voices around her and with a ragged voice she spoke, "Who's there....where the hell I'm I..." Through the darkness, a strong male voice answered, "Some here call it hell, some call it a paradise for the strong, what you call it will soon be decided.." Percila began to sigh before it turned into a light chuckle as she got knocked out while in a dumpster of a town to wake up in a place that was either heaven or hell, "And may I ask who I'm talking too.?" She said quietly before getting a response, "People call me Terrance, not that it will matter soon to most people here."

Last edited by Winged Menace on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

"False. I always get out alive. Thanks for the information, I'll find them as soon as this is over and we're all free." Kah concluded confidently. His voice was strong and withered for nobody. Perhaps his pride as the Viking Lord had gone to his head but maybe that as good for him. It motivated him to keep going, he had people depending on him and a throne to sit on at home. The man he spoke to remained quiet, amazed at the viking's confidence.

Kahseh's head snapped as the door of the dark room opened and for a short while the outside light lit up the cell. He took the opportunity to look around quickly to see who he'd been speaking to but the door closed way too fast for him to examine anyone fast enough. However, he was able to glance over at the door and see an oddly familiar face. No doubt in his mind that this familiar face was Harpy. "Harpy??" Kahseh asked as the door shut behind her and after this rocky person spoke to her. Another random man was also thrown inside the box but K didn't know who that man was. Perhaps he was with the winged woman. "Harpy is that you??"It didn't really matter if it was her or not, but if it was then that'd make his mission for breaking out of here a lot easier, especially since she was a lot stronger and faster than he was. The young Lord waited for a response, slowly standing and making his way over to the woman he was familiar with.

Items:

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Awaking to the feeling of being dropped hard, Mashyuu blinked his blue eyes and let them wander around. His face twisted from the pure smell of sewage and blood. The man considered getting up but didn't know where Percila was and decided to let his body recover more before he made a big move. Mashyuu bit his tongue as he was harshly hoisted to his feet after something was tossed into the room in front of him, then shoved into the room himself. The Pirate stumbled forward and twisted into a fall to land on his rear as the door closed and slammed shut with a heavy lock. A wry smile spread over the mans face in the darkened area. Quickly he checked himself, the only weapon he had carried with him was his hidden whip blade that acted as a belt and of course nobody checked to see if it was a weapon, that was the point of keeping the weapon around his waist and hooked to himself. He could hear a voice calling out for someone named Harpy, another voice going on about being in hell or heaven depending on what people considered it. The Captain couldn't help but grin ear to ear and speak for the first time since being knocked out.

"...There is a lot of metal in here... I take it we are in the sewers by the smell. It's smart, masks the blood. Who here has survived the fights and knows what we are in store for? Stupid that these guys let you keep your weapons... Must have a way to keep us in check without the doors opening." Mashyuu grumbled, knowing he could bring down the entire thing with enough time and effort but couldn't keep everyone safe and he have been able to make a few allies in this situation. Causing a prison break could prove a bad idea if the area was trapped, Mashyuu needed more information before making any major moves. "Percila, are you alright?" Mashyuu finally asked after hearing her voice. "You, the one calling my girl Harpy, what's your name?.... I'm Captain Mashyuu Ishi. Leader of the Phantom Raiders, do you know anything about this place? Who is in charge?" Mashyuu asked while standing up and walking to the bars of the doors, knowing he could simply pull at the tumbler with his devil fruit powers and open the door if needed.

Harley and Sky narrowed their eyes at the display of Proan drawing a small flashlight and quickly explaining that he used to be a prison warden. Sky couldn't hold back the suggestive smirk as she waved it off and started to follow behind Proan. "Ya know Harley, Proan here might be a secret Pervert, maybe he raids our pantie drawers when we aren't on the ship." Harley blushed but couldn't help a chuckle while she made her way down the steps towards the cellar. "How did we meet and join with Mashyuu?.... Well, with me, Mashyuu came to my clinic on Jaya with a crushed chest, the bone cracked, shifted and nearly shattered. He got the wound fighting a mob leader on behalf of the men and women in Jaya. He needed help and in return for my surgery he agreed to finish off the mob he had started a fight with. Together we took down a mob boss named Uncle GoGo, and his thugs. Nearly died in the process but afterwords he asked me to join his crew and after nearly giving his life for us... how could I not?" Harley explained. Sky whistled softly and brushed some of her purplish hair behind her ears. "I actually met Mashyuu when I used him to pull some thugs attention, but I was captured and locked up. He found me and set me free, to together we battled the thugs, stole a log pose and slipped back to the Skycleaver on Jaya. Mashyuu only freed me though on the condition I joined his crew as a navigator. Hasn't turned out bad though... what are we looking for exactly?" Sky asked as they started to come to the bottom of the steps.

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
"Harpy??" A singular voice cried out in the darkness of the pitch black room they were in, Percila at first didn't recognize who the voice was talking to but after thinking back for a moment the only one who called him that was the Viking Lord himself after the voice repeated itself using the name Harpy for the second time Percila knew it was him, "Viking Lord Kahseh...I didn't expect to se- or rather hear you're voice here of all places."

Moments after another voice spoke up and Percila had no doubt it was Mashyuu, she would have thought if someone went through all the trouble of capturing them they would at least bother to split them apart, Mashyuu voice was a little different almost like he was an amused by the situation when he started to clarify to everyone they were in the sewers as he could feel the metal around them and then completely switched to finding information about the arena or rather if anyone had survived it to share what is in store for people about to enter it like herself, he also happened to mention that they let everyone keep their weapons and she had to admit it pretty much was a stupid idea but Percila couldn't help thinking that maybe there were threats in this little arena that weapons couldn't help fight against.

"Percila, are you alright?" Mashyuu called out to get her attention, "Yeah I'm here, how's you're head?" While Mashyuu started to talk to Kahseh Percila started took a deep breath to block them out and started tapping into her observation haki to see pass the room they were in, in the immediate area she couldn't currently sense anyone meaning there was some time to relay their current situation, switching her attention back to Mashyuu's and Kahseh's conversation she decided to speak up, "Please trust him Kahseh and tell us anything you know, this is the man I told you about on the way to the bar remember? I'm only a little strong but this man Mashyuu Ishi is stronger so if we want to get out of here we could use his help"

"I can tell you a thing or two about the arena," Terrance spoke out responding to the different individuals in the room that have been trying to gather information, "Let's see...I'll start with how the system works,  a certain number of "participants" are  placed in a large cell together but the catch is that their are smaller cells within the large one giving little room to fight each other in, the idea is that once a fighter is defeated one of the smaller cells raise back up the roof allowing the remaining fighters to continue until one is left. In other words, you want to try and control the little space you're in or move quicker or stronger then you're opponent if you want to live to see another day. What I'm about to say next is more of a rumor because I haven't met them myself but supposedly the owner of this ring has a champion he uses to crush contestants he wants to make an example out of, sorry but that's all I really know about them."

Proan, Sky, and Harley POV

After trying to explain why he had a flashlight Sky gave a small giggle as she surmised that Proan may attempt to steal their panties while their off the ship eventually, Proan who was no panty thief other than that one time he was but eleven years old quickly blushed at the thought and whispered in a rather defensive tone, "I would never!" Upon traveling down the darkened staircase and deciding to strike up a conversation with the two relating to them joining Mashyuu in which Harley went first stating that Mashyuu had come to her shop with a rather severe chest injury trying to help the citizens of Jaya by defeating a mobster gang, Harleys assistance came with the promise to finish the job he started nearly giving his life in the process in which after the deed was done he asked her to join the crew.

It was such an inspiring story that Proan was beginning to see a new side to Mashyuu as it seemed despite him showing a bad attitude towards him he was rather kind in nature, however, Sky's initiation to his crew was more rocky start than anything as she used him as bait only to still get captured in the end and be freed on the condition of becoming his navigator where she then switched to asking what they were supposed to be finding down there.

"Wow...you two...seemed to have had quite the tale on how you became pirates, and I think we're looking for anything that helps Mashyuu take over the dist-." Suddenly Proan began to hear the very faint sound of music being played, he turned around to look at Sky and Harley before turning back as he began to go further down the stairs where the faint sound gradually became louder and louder until finally coming upon a door blocking their way.

Proan grabbed the handle and tried to open it only to discover it was locked by two different combinations, Proan quickly went into his pocket and pulled out a bobby pin in which he used frequently to manage his growing hair, he got onto his knees as he put his ear close to the door as he began to stick the bobby pin in and listen to the inner mechanism to the door, after a few minutes he had managed to unlock both mechanisms and slowly opened the door expecting trouble only to find a nicely decorated room where a man who was drinking a bottle of sake while listening to music with nothing but a robe on was sitting on a couch, Proan mind went blank as he caught a glimpse of the man's genitals causing intense emotional turmoil before the man finally noticed them, the man immediately ignored Proan and looked at the two females behind him, "Ohhhh! My brother finally bought me some nice babes!!!" As he said this something rose from underneaths the man's robes as his face was flushed.

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

What exactly were the gods trying to say? It was hard to tell at this point who exactly this Harpy would be to him. At first meeting her meant little to him, not saying he didn't like her but meeting her for a second time had to mean something right? Although Kahseh spoke to the winged woman she wasn't the first to respond. In fact a man spoke first, calling himself Captain Mashyuu Ishi. None of that was important though considering a mere pirate captain was nothing compared to a viking lord. Apparently this unknown man was the lover of Harpy, although he couldn't see his face he did speak with confidence and any man with confidence was more than likely strong. Kahseh, however, remained quiet. He wasn't open to introducing himself just yet, especially not to a room of unknown man. He was an important figure and he couldn't just put himself in harms way. Harpy spoke after Mashyuu, defending his name by saying that he truly was strong and trusting him was the right thing to do. Kahseh hardly trusted anybody because that was the only way to survive in this world but after Harpy and him saved his precious beast he trusted her like he would trust any of his viking comrades. She was the only reason he would open up a little. Besides, Harpy had already given his name and status. "Well, since I trust you, Harpy..." he began. "I'm Kahseh Raider, Viking Lord of Karakuri, blood of Tristan Raider and I don't know who's in charge of this place. Unlike you I'm not a prisoner here." He concluded before another man spoke stating all he knew about this place.

Items:

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

"My head is fine. The only thing hurt on me is my pride as your protector. I could rip this place apart but if it comes down we could all be swallowed up by the island itself or worse, sea water." Mashyuu muttered in thought while already trying to work out a way to escape the prison arena until a stranger started to speak, answering Mashyuu's questions about the arena and what the men knew. "Seems rather elaborate for an arena.. Someone is going through a lot of trouble to deal with us in general." the Pirate surmised. Slowly he stood up and cracked his neck while rolling his shoulders and fluttering his wings. He listened to the "viking lord" and Percila speak. He wanted to ask the man how he knew Percila but at the moment time was a pressing matter. Mashyuu sighed and walked up to the metal bars. "Raider, I hate to break it to you, but if you're here and not being treated like a king. You're a prisoner who walked into a trap. We all need to work together to get out of this. I want to know who is in charge here, and take them down. It seems like whoever brought us together knows we have the power to possibly change this place." The Captain continued to speak. His blue eyes glanced down to Percila then to the voices of the other speaking men. "I don't trust easy but at the moment I don't have much of a choice. If it's glory you're searching for... Not many can offer you more glory than I can, Raider. So, waht d oyou all say? Are we working together to work our way out of the arena or am I going to have to fight most of you?" Mashyuu asked with a raised brow, knowing full well most of them wouldn't be able to see. Together the group took the time to take stock of what they had to use as weapons, skills they offered and considered how to tackle the situation.

Time passed slowly, making Mashyuu wonder just how long they had been in the dungeon like prison. He couldn't see any light and couldn't even hear a steady sound to help count moments that passed. He had been saving his energy for the battles to come, just in case the Captain needed to access his Mantra's in some form. The sound of heavy foot falls filled the empty air and a large shadow lumbered in the shadows. "Some of you have come here willingly, but the rules are the rules. Sorry about this boys and girls." One of the voices called out through what Mashyuu assumed was a mask of some sort. Canisters slid into the cells and a thick purple smoke filled the rooms. Mashyuu wondered if he could put his armament mantra around his lungs to keep himself from passing out, but doing that might not have ever been the right move. Instead he inhaled the gas and let its effects take hold...

Flood lights clacked to life, the bright white rays beat down on the men and women who were put into the cages of the arena. Mashyuu shook his head and held it for a moment while standing up from a seated posture. He looked around at the arena and a snarl crossed his face. Everyone was in a cage that was roughly four by four feet in size all inside a large cage that was massive, maybe five hundred by five hundred feet in size. Standing around the larger cage were people who all looked gruff and downtrodden. Sitting atop a pedestal were two figures masked in darkness. Mashyuu knew at that moment they were the ones who captured him. On a table, hanging over the edge of it were the wanted posters of everyone who had a bounty.

One of shadowed men stood as the combatants all began to stand and look around. "Ladies and Gentleman, tonight we have a special surprise for you all. The Phantom Raiders, or what is left of them are in this Arena. For the winner, we offer them the bodies of the Raiders to turn in for their bounties, and a special shell taken from those men with wings! Who knows what mysteries the shells hold? If you wish to know, there is one way to find out. You must kill the others and stand as the victor!" Mashyuu looked across the cell he was in at the stranger who was already drawing daggers from his back pockets and the winged man rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Proan, Harley and Sky

"I suppose. But I was a pirate long before Mashyuu found me. But joining up with a stronger guy isn't a bad idea. And look, he's getting fame. Hell even if we all get arrested after this I get to travel a bit. For someone who was-" Sky went silent as Proan seemed to have found another hidden door. "Is that music? Who would hide down here? It's smelly, the air is stale and for gods sake... who wants to climb all these steps?" Harely complained while Proan began to work the lock.

When the door swung open Harley turned around and rolled her eyes while Sky began to snicker at the drunkard. "Oh no honey, we haven't been bought for you, and we don't know your dear brother. But..." Sky reached to her thigh and drew a bladed boomerang from the holster on it. "If you tell us what you're doing down here, we won't cut off whatever is between those legs of yours. Harley dear, why don't you make sure nobody comes down here." Harley looked over her shoulder at Sky and Proan then turned to face the doorway again. "Nah, I'll stay and make sure you do this right. If you cut him wrong he won't live to tell us anything."

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Whats Terrance was done speaking of the rather grim circumstances of the arena that the group sitting in the darkness would soon be meant with there was a ping of silence as everyone's thought was surely thinking about how to proceed, the silence only cut with the tongue of Mashyuu himself stating that although he didn't trust easily under the circumstances that befell them he would be willing to collaborate with the group of strangers in their efforts to escape the situation they found themselves in, rather it be from Percila's trust in him or not Mashyuu chose to address the Viking Lord Kahseh specifically stating that if he was searching for glory Mashyuu could offer it to him, although Percila knew prior to this that Kahseh wasn't seeking glory but answers to a mysterious group somewhere in Baltigo.  

Either way most seemed to agree that they should at least try to work together and started formulating a strategy of sorts based on the weapons and skills they had on them, however, negotiations didn't last long and the room once again was meant with silence almost to the point of maddening so as there didn't even seem to be a sound outside of the room itself, the long silence was suddenly broken with the sound of heavy footsteps approaching before once again the door opened up revealing a lumbering large shadow that only spoke a few words stating that some came willing but rules were rules before releasing a gas into the room after throwing in what looked like canisters,  Percila may have been able to transform into her logia like stat becoming smoke allowing her to not be affected by the gas with no set of lungs but either way Mashyuu and Kahseh would still be in the arena and their chances of escape would be stronger together than apart, so she simply closed her eyes allowing her to breathe in and out the sleeping gas before a heavy feeling of tiredness overtook her and she was meant with darkness.

Percila slowly opened her eyes as her surroundings were blurry in her sight mixed in with the sounds of a crowd, realizing where she was she quickly snap back into focus and sat upright but immediately got up to stand, she was in a cage that had to be no more than four by four in an even larger cage that she couldn't even measure without a hard calculation but she wasn't the only one as both Mashyuu and Kahsah were also in smaller cages, she couldn't help noticing that the other contestants all had a rough street allure to them only matched by the abuse their bodies told with various scars and chipped area's of skin throughout but the most attention-grabbing was two figure's upon a pedestal masked in darkness, Percila looked over at Mashyuu who had also noticed them and she figured he must had already figured out they were the ones calling the shots.

When she looked back towards them she finally noticed papers hanging over a table edge in front of them, upon a closer look she realized they weren't just any papers but indeed bounty papers particularly hers and Mashyuus and what appeared to be Kahseh as well although she had not known he had one prior to this, finally one of the shadowed men stood as the combatants all began to stand and look around. "Ladies and Gentleman, tonight we have a special surprise for you all. The Phantom Raiders, or what is left of them are in this Arena. For the winner, we offer them the bodies of the Raiders to turn in for their bounties, and a special shell taken from those men with wings! Who knows what mysteries the shells hold? If you wish to know, there is one way to find out. You must kill the others and stand as the victor!" Percila squinted in annoyance, she had never once declared herself a Phantom Raider yet she was considered one of them. thinking back, however, she couldn't blame anyone as most of the times she caused trouble she was with Mashyuu which could easily be misinterpreted without the real story.

"P-p-p-please help me onii-sama!! I-I-I don't want to die!!!!" When Percila heard the words she looked over at what appeared a girl just about the age of fifteen in front of her about five meters away whose tears were streaming down her face freely, Percila couldn't help soften at the girls display of emotions and just like she called her she felt the need to protect her, "Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you, me and my friends have a plan to get out of here." Seconds after the shadowy mask figure from above had a gong rolled by him and was given what seemed to be a hammer in which he hit the gong with while yelling out, "Let the bloodbath begin!!"

When the four by four cages started to open the little girl started to run to Percila who opened her arms wildly at her, however little did the girl know Percila was not on her side just because she made it appear so, this was a strategy see seen before as a prisoner for Gustahn in his battle arena, a man tried to beg not to be hit only to turn around when she granted him mercy, however, this time was different as Percila could see right through the intent and the girl didn't seem to have a bounty on the table meaning she came of her own will making her just as nasty as the ones running the game in Percila's eyes, when the girl came within two meters and suddenly reached behind her back no doubt grabbing a weapon she kept hidden Percila didn't hesitate to beat her to the punch as once her cage was fully opened she moved with swiftness as she turned her left hand into a sharp crescent like moon form and with a quick swing as if she was holding her sword flung it across the girls neck as she passed her, the girl who had been running to her slowly came to a stop to hold her throat as it opened up and blood started to pour freely from her now open wound, "W....why..." is all the girl could get out before dropping to her knees and falling flat, Percila gave her answer while her hand turned back to its normal form, "Because I detest people who take advantage of others lives for personal gain, especially the ones who try to play on others good will to do so." One down and many others to go Percila could only presume as she looked at the bloodbath that was only just beginning.

Proan, Sky and Harley

To answer the drunkard's sudden arousal at the sight of them Harley turned while Sky snickered to relay that they didn't know the man's brother but right after she pulled out what seemed to be a bladed boomerang from a holster on her thigh while telling their new drunkard that if he didn't tell them the reason he was there she was going to cut off the source of his manhood before giving orders to Harley to keep watching out for trouble only for Harley to respond she needed to be there just in case Sky went out of control and cut something that shouldn't be cut and put his life in danger.

The man was no fool and he rose his hands up in surrender, "Blody hell women! You is about vicious as you are attractive! But no need to threaten me with that trinket of yours there." The man gesturing his free hand towards Sky's bladed boomerang,  before moving to the couch to sit down as he took a sip of his drink without a care in the world only to continue,  "'I raised in Baltigo since I was just a pee-wee pup I was and in the Nil District no less, being stabbed was a daily threat and occurrence for most of my young life! Heck, it seems nothing has changed much! But anyway the name is Ferrous Black but most land dwellers call me F.B for short, as for the reason I be staying here below a warehouse deep under you can be thanking my brother for that Remus Black, also known as the shady proprietor of all of Nil District or as most recently he goes by, "God of the arena" F.B taking a sip of his bottle and hiccup before continuing, "What a jackass he is! I tell one fair lady I had a fun night on the town with fourteen years ago who he is and he seemingly explodes and locks me up here, what be worser then that is that he beds with the same gal and gets her pregnant with child, can you even believe that?!" F.B says taking a large swig of his drink, "I been locked up here ever since...me own blody brother can't even bother to send some nice ladies for me to have fun with like I'm a blody prisoner!" F.B finishes while relaxing into the couch seemingly brooding over his living circumstance, Proan who had recovered near the start of the conversation only stands there and looks over at Harley and Sky, the information they had just received was immense, the loose lips of a drunkard was no doubt powerful when it wasn't their secrets being spilled especially one who hates the man who is keeping him locked away.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum