Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Delet_2

A soft wave of water caressed the bottom of the Skycleaver, its metal and wooden frame breaking the crashing water and sending the waves back to roll under the docks of port at Mock Town. Short heeled brown boots clacked against the wood of the dock as Sky sauntered around the ship, a slender hand placed to her soft chin while she looked the large boat up and down. A long whistle slipped past her full lips. "I don't think I'd be able to steal this on my own. It's got too much to just take. I'd need a few good sailors to get everything running before I could even get it out of the docking bay." She muttered to herself and placed her hand on her hip while cocking it to the side. Above, on the main deck of the ship, Harley leaned over the ship and looked down at Sky with a frown creasing her face. Harley was finally on the mend and better, examining Sky and her attitude. It had upset Harley just a bit that Mashyuu had brought her onto the crew without asking Harley's opinion on the matter but the reasoning for her recruitment made sense. The Skycleaver did need a proper navigator and Sky did seem to know her stuff from the way she examined the ship and what the vessel had on board. "She's cute. Is it the wings?" Harley asked as Mashyuu strolled up next to his doctor and friend. "No.. We went over this already. We aren't doing anything behind closed doors. She likes to tease and if she notices the way you've been looking at her, she's gonna start teasing you too." Mashyuu commented while folding his arms over his chest. For once he wasn't wearing his usual suit or pirate gear, instead wearing a button down blue dress shirt, a pair of black slacks and a set of blue dress shoes. Sky strutted up the gangplank of the ship and joined the others wearing a smile on her face. "You need cannons up here, and I don't mean my arms. We can't get too far without a few big guns, and we need to hire a real crew to help me run this thing in case you two and the others aren't on the ship and I need to make a quick save." Sky said in a pondering tone.

Mashyuu's arms folded behind his back and he nodded up and down. "Yeah... I've been considering that for a long time but honestly with everything going on I just haven't had time to figure that out. On the next Island we visit we can look into getting those things. For now I want to figure out our next move. We need to find out where exactly Impel Down is and get help to attack it." Mashyuu commented then started to walk towards the Captain's Quarters of the ship. "Ladies, if you want to have a few drinks with me, meet in the Captain's Quarters, Elias should be back any minute and we need to talk about our next moves. The more heads in there the better." Mashyuu stopped at the large wooden door and pushed it open.

Lazily he wandered over to the far corner of the room, stepping on the sky blue carpet and picked up a bottle of spiced rum. He swirled the bottle around and sat at the head of his large wooden table and poured himself a glass while Harley slipped into the room and sat to his left with a half smile on her face and poured herself a drink. "He's a little stupid but he's tough. Yuurei will be okay until we can figure out how to help him. Hell he's a good thief, he might figure out how to break out and escape before we even get there." She assured him and placed her hand on his forearm.

2Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:47 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Dream

Walking into a well-lit room garnished with exquisite paintings of Skypieas history a young woman honored with the name Percila Du'var. She was finely dressed in a white and red dress with black frills along each arm at the end, summoned by her father wishing to speak to her about the lessons he had dictated for her to take as it was her responsibility to learn them so that she may serve Skypiea in the future as the kings royal advisor, a fate she was not ample to accept so willingly on her own. As she approached the end of the room reaching the back door leading to her fathers balcony where he fancied the most in the castle as it had a view of most of the kingdom which he loved dearly, although she hadn't made a sound yet her father well aware of her presence spoke nonetheless, "Ah..Percila my daughter, how fairs your lessons? Doing well I hope."

Percila who knew all too well that she hadn't even attended even five out of the twenty lessons she was assigned for the entire week nervously grabbed her dress before answering with a slightly anxious tone in her voice, "They are going well, Father. My teacher's tell me I am learning at an exceptional rate and will soon be at a level of knowledge where you may retire so that I may serve the kingdom of skypiea as the royal advisor in your place." Her father turned around with a look mixed with happiness but perplexed as well, "That is excellent news Percilla but why do you sound like that? are you well?"

Staring at her father for a second Percila used his own words to fabricate a story as she began fanning herself with her right hand with an apologetic look, "Forgive me, Father. I have been studying for hours on end and I fear I may have come down with a slight cold, if you would excuse me I believe I shall take my free time to rest." Percila immediately grabbed her dress with two hands as she rushed out of her fathers room wishing to get away from the situation, from the corner of her eye she could see her father  reaching out to her only to stop himself as his face crinkled in worry for his daughter but ultimately turned around to look towards the kingdom once more.

Dream End

Percila would slowly open her eyes as she felt the sensation of something cold slithering down her cheeks, as she sat up with a tired look on her face she would gently move her right hand to touch it only to find that the wet sensation was the feeling of her own tears rolling down her face as she had been crying in her sleep. As she recalled the dream she just had she realized that was the last time she had spoken to her father alone before he was falsely executed for a crime he had not committed with the only excuse was that he was the kings royal advisor.

Quickly wiping the tears away from her cheeks Percila throw the covers of the bed off of her and pulled her legs to the end of the bed so that she could stand on her own two feet, upon standing Percila stretched and yawned as her body tensed for a moment before relaxing itself once again.

She looked toward the front of the room where a desk was placed right by the side of a window which light shined through, Percila walked to the door to open it up letting sunlight in as she stood at the window to let the sunlight gloss over her face, after taking it in she turned around towards the desk full of strange items that interested her, although the room was her room for the time being it actually was the Inns owner late husband study where he spent hours researching the myth relating to something called the "Kraken", from the looks of it he had done extensive research as he had a map with red pins of certain locations showing and picture's detailing the rare shots of those who lived to tell the tale of the rare occurrence.

Cabin room:

As she was observing the weird pictures plastered on the wall she would flinch at the sound of a knock on the door before someone spoke, "Ms. Percila, some of the townsfolks are here to see you, they say it's quite urgent." Mrs. Dwindle would say. Mr's Dwindle was the wife of the late husband study she was now sleeping in and proper owner of the Inn, they had meant after Percila escaped from Skypiea and eat a terrible tasting fruit that made per pass out and was eventually rescued by her and taken to the inn, The deal they struck was that Percila would help her maintain the inn and in return she would give her lodging for free, the fact that the townspeople were looking for her was suspicious but because of her debt to Mrs. Dwindle she obliged willingly.

Percila quickly dressed herself putting on her loose gray chemise with blue stripe's toppled over by a black hoodie jacket with horizontal line patterns starting from the top that become lighter as they go down turning white,  skin-tight black colored joggers that stick closely to her body but looked comfortable enough that it's not squeezing her to death, and a pair of black motorcycle boot's that go past her feet about 3-5 inches above. Percila folded her white wings with black at the tip like a cape as it would be hard for to maneuver inside otherwise, she then grabbed her blade with the artistic design of a dragon upon it before walking out the door.

When she arrived in he Inns common area she would be greeted by an elderly man and his wife and kids who were sitting but stood up as she inched closer, "Are you the one Mrs. Dwindle found in the forest?" The old man would say, Percila simply nodded in response and he spoke once more while hugging his wife and kids tighter, "We have no right to ask a stranger but by the blade placed on the side of your hip I say you have combat experience. Just yesterday my wife and kids were in town buying food we needed until eventually, they crossed the docks seeing a large ominous ship at the docks that have been docked there for months, although this town has plenty of pirates come and go this particular ship hasn't had anyone come or go from it since and my children along with others  have been plagued with terrible nightmares that they woke from screaming in the middle of the night! Again, we have no right to ask but we wondering if you could scout them out and see if they mean us townfolks any harm, I just want my kids to be able to sleep peacefully at night again.."  

Percila considered the man's words as he spoke, as one who had just narrowly escaped from death she understood the feeling of security in a world run by all types of madness. "Alright. I'll go as my thanks for the hospitality your town has given me. Make sure no townsfolk approach that ship until I come back." The old man and his family simply bowed at a rushed pace as Percila left to go deal with this sudden request. Nearly forty-two minutes later, sure enough, she was at the bottom of a large ominous looking ship displaying two jolly rogers with one being upon the top of the ship and the other on the ship's sails, she didn't know what she was getting into but she had to try. "Hello anyone there?! I simply wish to chat!" Percila would yell to anyone onboard the ship willing to listen."

Last edited by Winged Menace on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:22 pm

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
Sneaking. Sneaking. Sneaking. He is sneaking, he is not saying that out loud most assuredly. Elias Weltenbauer was totally not self narrating his sneaking in to Mock Town. Why Mashyuu had contacted him via Baby Den Den Mushi to come to the Skycleaver was unknown to him, but at least he could practice sneaking in to Mock Town.  Well, sneaking is a very subjective word. Elias wasn't exactly doing his best to blend in to the surroundings.  he had come from the forest outside of Mock Town and in to the pirate run town in a disguise.  What was that disguise? A thick blanket of moss with two little glowing plants in cut outs for the eyes to look like he was some sort of creature rather than a human.  The sheer audacity of his creative idiocy was enough for people to just leave him be, that and everyone sort of knew at this point that Elias wasn't to be trifled with unless you were prepared, he had the backing of the Phantom Raiders now.

Speaking of those guys, he was going straight for the docks in his little mossy mask, the thing bobbing up and down like some sort of amorphous blob while he trudged step after step in a crouched stat. At least he wouldn't have to worry about leg day this week. Have you ever tried walking two miles while squatting down as if you were trying to hold in last night's beans? No? Well it's murder on the thighs, and carrying a twenty pound blanket of moss over head wasn't doing him any damn favors. Why did he think this was a good idea? This was stupid. No this was ingenious, it was unexpected, it was spontaneous. Yeah, well his spontaneity often got him in over his head in trouble! Stop arguing with yourself Elias, you need to focus, go meet Mashyuu!

Focus. That's right, you gotta focus Elias.  Keep trudging along, you can foot the bill from Kouse to Mashyuu later for the burning in your glutes, the tearing in your thighs, and the pebbles in your shoes! This was no longer a rendezvous, this was a mission of vengeance, vengeance for his legs!  Elias continued to move on all of the way to the docks before he finally came to the Skycleaver. Twisting and turning left and right, the mossy blanket blob turning its glowing lichen-like eyes to see if anyone was watching, he threw off the disguise and stood up right, arms thrust up high overhead so that he could tilt to the left and right, cracking his back, "Alright. I'm here!" He declared out loud, pretty much defeating the purpose of sneaking around, it was at this point Elias noticed something was different from normal.

There was someone here he hadn't seen before. A girl. A girl calling for help of the Skycleaver's crew. "Who the hell are you?" He asked while his arms were still over his head, turning his gaze to the winged girl calling for the help of the Phantom Raiders. "You're looking for help? You aren't gonna get it standing there you know." He clutched on to his chin with his index finger and thumb, striking up a check mark over the cleft of his mandible. Taking a thinking pose as he bent at the knees and waist to get a look at this person, as if sizing them up before he would reach for her, and take a hold of her wrist if he was able to. After that, he would speak to her, with her in tow or not, "I'm generous today! And I wanna annoy my Captain for a bit, so come on up! You aren't gonna get shit just shouting up at nothing!" And with that said, he walked up the gangplank and on to the deck.

Making his way to the cabin's quarters, he waved to anyone on the way there, that manic smile on his face while the look in his red eyes said it all, he was here to complain to Mashyuu about something he suffered. "Captain! I am here! What. Is. UP? Oh, I brought a friend, they wanna see you too. Captain, new person, new person, captain, there, everyone knows each other now." He declared in a feverish tone while taking a cross-legged seat in the nearest chair. He wasn't sick or anything, well, not physically, it was just one of his emotional swing episodes it seemed.

4Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu looked at the hand placed on his forearm and the Captain smiled softly. His large hand laid atop harley's much smaller hand and a chuckle slipped past his lips. "All this time I've been worried sick that I wouldn't be able to help him or anyone else. But you're right. He will be fine. Thank you Harley, you're my closest friend." He sighed a smile of relief while Sky slipped into the room and sat across from Mashyuu and fixed him with a wink. Should I leave you two alone? This looks like a moment that would lead to a good time if you catch my drift." Sky teased while leaning back and folding her wings in behind her back. Mashyuu only laughed softly and took a swig of his drink. Suddenly the trio started to laugh together until Elias stepped into the room with a beautiful woman behind him. Mashyuu stood up at the sight of the pair and folded his arms behind his back. "Elias, glad you could join us today..." His gaze moved from the marksman to the woman behind him that was introduced as new person. Slowly Mashyuu moved over toward the pair and Mashyuu gestured towards the table. "Elias, have a seat, pour yourself a drink. And you, My name is Captain Mashyuu Ishi. It's rare to see a fellow Skypiean out of Skypiea. How can I be of assistance to you today?" He asked, gently taking her hand and kissing the back of it before letting it go.

Harley rolled her eyes at the flirty nature of Mashyuu while Sky simply covered her mouth so she wouldn't be seen snickering at the display of her new Captain who was clearly smitten with someone. Then her gaze moved towards Elias and she leaned in closer to the man. "Hey there, I don't remember seeing you around. Part of the crew or just looking for a good time?" She asked with a coy smile pulling at the corners of her lips. She brushed her dark locks behind her ear and tilted her head while resting her chin in her hand. Harley uncorked the bottle and took a deeper swig of rum, annoyed that she was being completely ignored at the moment. "Can we get on with this meeting thing?"

At Gunther's Shop

Gunther, the blacksmith of Mock Town who helped Mashyuu learn how to work metals sat at a table in the back of his locked up shop, looking down at a steel box in the center of the table then let his storm grey eyed gaze shift to the shady looking salesman sitting across from him. "What is it you said is contained in this box?" Gunther asked. The salesman and pirate crooked a deep grin at the Smith and leaned in closer, his elbow resting on the table in the darkened room. "A stone that will change the tide of war against those who have eaten the fruits of the Devil. They call it Seastone. I don't know much about it but have seen it work first hand. Bullets, nets, clubs, and staffs all made of this stuff. If it contacts a Devil Fruit user it will drain them of their strength. Are you interested? Of course I'd be willing to sell it at a small price considering I stole it from a marine ship and need to drop the hot property before it's too late." The Pirate elaborated. Gunther considered both the merits and dangers of having such a small piece of stone as he opened the box and saw the piece of rock no bigger than the cap of a bottle. "How much are you asking for?"....

5Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
"Who the hell are you?" A sudden voice rung out causing Percila to turn around and answer in a matter of fact way as she would see a humanoid figure that made her perplexed at their sight, "My name is Percila. I am here t-" The figure would relax their body in an inquisitive pose Percila found unique as they spoke again, "You're looking for help? You aren't gonna get it standing there you know." Percila spoke again slightly nerved, "That's not exact-" She would be cut off by the stranger for him to speak once more as he took hold of her hand and started to lead her with surprised her a bit, "I'm generous today! And I wanna annoy my Captain for a bit, so come on up! You aren't gonna get shit just shouting up at nothing!" Percila simply let out a silenced sigh from her lips, it wasn't the ideal way for her to get on the ship to speak to the captain but at least the results of her efforts were solid enough she would say to herself mentally as they made there way up the deck of the ship. It didn't take long before they moved through the ship and entered right into the captains quarters, the strange male seemed to be missing a few marbles as he had waved to everyone they passed like a manic, despite his personality he seemed he wasn't a terribly bad person and she only hopped the captain was the same, "Captain! I am here! What. Is. UP? Oh, I brought a friend, they wanna see you too. Captain, new person, new person, captain, there, everyone knows each other now." The male proclaimed making a sweatdrop from Percila's forehead at his strange introduction for her.

One male stood up and stared Percila's way and she could only assume he was the captain as she glanced directly at him as he spoke, "Elias, glad you could join us today..." His gaze moved from the boy she could now identify as Elias towards her, he slowly moved closer and then gestured at a nearby table, "Elias, have a seat, pour yourself a drink. And you, My name is Captain Mashyuu Ishi. It's rare to see a fellow Skypiean out of Skypiea. How can I be of assistance to you today?" Captain Mashyuu would say as he gently took her hand and kissing the back of it before letting it go, Elias displays were crazy but Mashyuu actions were far more tamed, she could even say he had the manners of a nobleman seeking courtship, but alas she was not here for such things and from the women in the room she could say he wasn't looking for any such thing either.

Percila would smile warmly at the captain before speaking, "Captain Mashyuu you are indeed quite the gentlemen contrary to the rumors going around the town, unfortunately, your...crew member has made a slight error in his words. I haven't come to seek your help but rather to learn your intentions, you see my reason for being here is that the townsfolk have been watching your ships for month and haven't seen you guys come and go, they're afraid your up to no good and now their children are scared, I'm simply here to find out the truth if you don't mind." Percila spoke truthfully, she didn't come seeking a fight but to quell the anger of the townsfolk, although she did not seek battle she was prepared for one if things got out of her control.

6Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:08 pm

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
Elias looked at the drinks provided and shook his head casually, "Nah, not a fan of booze." He then looked to Harley who asked him a question is he was here for a good time or if he was indeed a part of the crew. In response to that he held up a hand as if to stop her from any sort of teasing advancement, "I am a part of the crew, I'm the one that grows all of the wood for repairs when we need. Secondly, I have a fiance, no thanks." He straight up shot her down before continuing on to any further in to the conversation.

Percila, this girl was here to discover their intentions. And Elias would gladly take up the moment to answer on behalf of his captain. "Well about that. We're all kind of scattered and trying to get together and pick a day to head out on our own. That and they try to keep themselves safe with everyone on Jaya learning that I am now a part of the crew."

"I'm not exactly what you would call a mascot, or a good luck charm, or anything beneficial to any crew I join. Someone wants to bring me home, 'where he belongs',"
He said this with air quotes made with his fingers and continued, "And they are paying top dollar to marines and bounty hunters to bring me home ALIVE. Which makes any ship I ride on a target for those guys. So the whole issue of me being on the crew puts a damper on leaving an island filled with pirates who don't like my reputation." He pivoted from leaning to the left and to the right, lifting up his left hand, then his right hand with the palms turned up to the ceiling, trying to gesticulate the different situations that they were in.

After that he slumped forward and rested his forehead on the table, mumbling out loud for everyone to hear, "I'm making Kouse bill you for my physical and mental therapy for this whole thing Captain." He lifted up one arm and gave his captain the middle finger, groaning as the pain from his squat walk started to set in to his thighs.

7Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:36 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

"You're no fun baby. When a beautiful and exotic woman offers herself to you, you should at least flirt back, even if it doesn't lead to anything." Sky whispered into the yong boy's ear, letting her warm breath pour over his cheek and neck. Harley watched the display and took a deeper swig. She choked on the rum for a moment and leaned back, clearing her throat while the others continued to talk. "Interesting but-" Mashyuu was cut off by Elias and the gentleman Captain glanced over his shoulder at Elias and could be seen clearly holding back a grumble of annoyance. "My marksman has part of that story right. But before I continue, I have to ask, what is the name of the beautiful woman I have the honor of addressing? And please, won't you have a seat?" Mashyuu took a deep bow, his left leg pulled back a pace, wings whipped out wide like an angels only to fold back against his back when he stood and stepped backwards to pull a chair out next to his for her to sit at. He then stood behind his own seat and waited for her to find a seat.

"First thing's first. Welcome everyone, to the Skycleaver. It's good to see you all here today. Now, to our guest. I assure you that I'm only here to do good. These people that are concerned must not get out very often. I, along with my Doctor here, took down the GoGo family Mafia." Mashyuu gestured to the brown haired woman wearing a white blouse and red sun dress named Harley. "My Navigator here hasn't harmed anyone since I've known her, at least nobody that hasn't attacked her first. And as Elias so lazily put it, is simply not well liked around town so draws the ire of anyone who comes across him. Aside from us. Now... Elias, I don't know what you're on about, damages and bills but I need you to pay attention. We are leaving in two days time so get your affairs in order and be ready to move out. Staying here will only stunt our growth as a crew. We suffered a few losses but it's time to move on." Mashyuu continued to explain. "Where we going!?" Sky asked, her normally flirty nature gone at the sound of adventure and the chance to see a new place.

"Not sure yet, I want everyone's opinions on the subject first. So go ahead and take some time to consider this and get back to me." Mashyuu sat in his seat and took a drink of his rum and passed a bottle and glass over to Percila. "What about you? Now that you know what we are doing, what will you do? You're welcome to join me and the others in our journey until you find a place or people to call your own. I wouldn't turn by back on a fellow Skypiean without cause." He offered the beauty.

Running Through Mock Town

Gunther rushed through the streets of Mock Town, his strong legs pushed him through the crowds of people while his arms cradled and kept safe a small metal box that was locked with a small padlock. He slammed into a small crowd, knocking half of them over and nearly tripping and falling himself while continuing through the streets. This could be the edge Mashyuu needs, I just hope I'm not too late! He thought to himself while sliding around a corner that lead to the docks.

8Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:13 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
"Interesting but-" The captain would only have time to say before Elias spoke up himself, "Well about that. We're all kind of scattered and trying to get together and pick a day to head out on our own. That and they try to keep themselves safe with everyone on Jaya learning that I am now a part of the crew. "I'm not exactly what you would call a mascot, or a good luck charm, or anything beneficial to any crew I join. Someone wants to bring me home, 'where he belongs'," He would say while making air quotes which Percila found amusing to look at as he continued, "And they are paying top dollar to marines and bounty hunters to bring me home ALIVE. Which makes any ship I ride on a target for those guys. So the whole issue of me being on the crew puts a damper on leaving an island filled with pirates who don't like my reputation." He would then slightly adjust his position while waving his hand in a way Percila didn't quite understand, and then he mentioned something about a bill before flipping up a middle finger at Mashyuu quite randomly which caused Percila to laugh at his utter randomness and also grateful for spilling the beans about their intentions so easily. "You know what Elias? I like you afterall~" Percila would say with a smile turned his way.

"My marksman has part of that story right. But before I continue, I have to ask, what is the name of the beautiful woman I have the honor of addressing? And please, won't you have a seat?" Captain Mashyuu would say before taking a deep, his left leg pulled back a pace, wings whipped out wide like only to fold back against his back when he stood and stepped back to pull a chair out next to his for Percila to sit at. He then stood behind his own seat and waited for her to find a seat. As not to be rude and since they were so accommodating Percila simply walked towards the chair and slowly sat herself down before crossing her right leg over her right and then turned her attention back to Mashyuu, "You're too kind Captain, my name is Percila" She would have stated her last name however due to her situation and the very fact she was wanted like Elias she decided to keep it in the dark.

Now with everyone properly seated the dear Captain would welcome everyone to his ship named the "Skycleaver" before getting on to her question. He would thoroughly explain that he had no attention of doing badly natured tasks on the island, he explained that he along with the brown-haired woman seating next to Elias had taken care of a mafia gang called the GoGo family and that she hadn't attacked others unless provoked herself, he would go on to say that like Elias said surrounding the nature of his joining the crew he was not well liked around town so it drew the ire of anyone who came across him. He did address what Elias said about some sort of payment but went on to say that they were leaving in two days time and told the people present to get their affairs in order and be ready to move out, mentioning their stay would stunt their plans for the future.

One of the members present even asked where they were going so excitedly only for Mashyuu to state that he himself didn't chart a course and wanted everyone to give their option and report to him. It was then he offered Perila a choice of her own and passed a bottle of what she assumed was surface water and a glass to pour it, "Now that you know what we are doing, what will you do? You're welcome to join me and the others in our journey until you find a place or people to call your own. I wouldn't turn my back on a fellow Skypiean without cause."  Percila considered her options while she took the bottle into her left hand and slightly tilted the bottle to pour a quarter cup worth of its contents into her glass before putting it back down and twisting the cap back on, if she stayed on the island it ran the risk of the marine forces easily finding her and with no way out she would be back at square one again with no way off the island but if she went with them she would at least be able to move around and have companionship as well as options for the future, Percila sighed in defeat as she took the glass chugging the whole thing down in one fell swoop only to put the glass down and cought loudly as she held her throat due to feeling like it was burning as her face became greatly flushed, "I'll accept your offer Cap-" She would be interrupted as she hiccuped which has a pungent flavor to it, "Dear lord, what was that weird looking liquid!" she would say with her face practically flushed at every corner and her body swaying to side to side easily.

"Errr, ANYWAY! Captaain smashyuu~ I'll go along with you, it just so happens I need a ride~!" Percila would say with a devious look on her face as she said side to side as she poured more of the funny liquid in her glass for her to drink as the flavor wasn't that bad, "You mentioned having trouble leaving because of all the marines and pirates right~" She continued after taking a quick sip of the liquid, "Well it's your lucky day!! It just so happens when I landed on the island I got lost in the jungle and ate this wierd fruit right? Ah, I ended up passing out but when I woke up I could do this!!" Iris lifted up her free left hand before turning it into smoke causing it to lightly scatter around before turning it back to her regular arm, "If you need to get off the island...I can surround the ship in smoke giving it camouflage!! Apparently, i can even make the smoke solid so it could act as a solid barrier~! Isn't that neat?!!" Perila would finish laughting like any regular drunkard.

9Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:50 pm

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
Elias sat there, watching everyone else drink while he didn't partake in any alcohol whatsoever. He just wasn't a fan of the burning feeling in his throat, and the inebriation on the brain made it hard to focus on anything other than what the beer goggles made you look at. So there he sat, arms folded while everyone conversed.

"I'm on about the amount of shit I have to go through to sneak on to this boat! Kouse is gonna bill me. But I'm gonna make you foot the bill. It's only fair."

During this time, Percila seemed to have gotten drunk, and in such a quick time! "We have a light weight." He commented while sitting back. There wasn't really anything he could put forth to make the conversation better, other than his input on an island on where he wanted to go. But, he wasn't well versed in the sea charts of the Grand Line, it was hard for him to make any guess where they could go. He was mostly acquainted with the North Blue!

10Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu's brow raised sharply in Elias' direction and he cleared his throat while leaning forward. "Elias, I told you that you could have any room here that wasn't already occupied. There is no reason for you to be sneaking around Mock Town, and even if there was, that doesn't me that Kouse would bill you. Unless you're getting hurt and begging him to fix you up. But as our crew's primary Doctor, that is his job to begin with. So treat him with respect and he should treat you the same. Hell I'm this close to making the man my first mate. As far as I'm concerned he is until Yuurei is freed. Kouse is the most level headed man aside from me in this crew." Mashyuu admonished him and pointed to a small cooler behind the young sniper. "There is soda and water in there if you're thirsty." He added while Percila drank his rum.

His attention quickly turned back to her as she hiccuped and her face flushed with color. Harley placed her hand on her forehead and shook it while Elias stated the obvious. Sky reached across the table and gently took the bottle away from Percila. "Okay fancy wings, no more of that for you." She whispered. But Percila's explanation of her Devil Fruit skill caught Mashyuu's attention the most. "We aren't having a hard time getting out of port but that skill would be handy in conjunction with what the ship can already do...." Mashyuu mused. "Yeah we set her in the control room of the ship where the main lever for the engine is and have her pump her smoke through that and the ship will bellow the smoke while running silent instead of having to process the water into Skypiean clouds." Sky went on to explain. Mashyuu nodded his head and grinned. "Then it's settled, for now, you Percila are a member of the Phantom Raiders until you or I deem it's time for us to part ways. Welcome aboard." Mashyuu thought for a moment and looked at the woman's sword. "Can I see that blade?" He asked only to be stopped by a loud shout.

"MASHYUU ARE YOU UP THERE!?" The booming, burly voice of Gunther shouted out in question. Mashyuu's entire body lifted up and the man looked at the door of the ship. Gunther rarely left his home/Shop and the fact that he was outside meant something serious. Going into Captain mode, Mashyuu ordered his crew. "Harley, with me, Elias, stay here, keep the door locked down with your sling and make sure our guest is safe, Sky, climb out the window and move to a perch to give me cover if needed. Wait for my command to make any attacks." Mashyuu ordered and his left hand opened, pulling his sword cane from his chair to his palm with his Devils Fruit powers.

Harley sprang up and moved to Mashyuu's side and the two stepped out of the door while Sky army crawled behind them and started to make her way to the other side of the ship. When he saw Gunther alone the Winged Captain slumped his shoulders and smiled wide at Gunther. "You son of a bitch! I thought you were in danger! Come on up and for once, welcome to my home!" Gunther waved while catching his breath and started to lumber up the gang plank while Mashyuu called off the attack and brought the man into the Captain's quarters....

11Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:19 am

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
"We have a lightweight." she would hear coming from Elias in her light daze, She then puffed out her chest proudly, "Of course I'm a light weight~! I'll have you know I'm only a hundred and twenty-one pounds!" One of the crew members reached for the bottle and although Percila reached as well to stop her it seemed she was slowed to the point that she had actually barely moved at all as she watched helplessly while they took the bottle with the fancy tasting liquid away from her as they said, "Okay fancy wings, no more of that for you." Percila made a mewling sound as they took the bottle away from her.

"We aren't having a hard time getting out of port but that skill would be handy in conjunction with what the ship can already do...." Mashyuu would say to Percila while the member that took the bottle earlier continued, "Yeah we set her in the control room of the ship where the main lever for the engine is and have her pump her smoke through that and the ship will bellow the smoke while running silent instead of having to process the water into Skypiean clouds." Percila would hiccup as Mashyuu grinned and nodded his head as he spoke, "Then it's settled, for now, you Percila are a member of the Phantom Raiders until you or I deem it's time for us to part ways. Welcome aboard." Percila only response was a happy grin as well as a thumbs up form her left hand before relaxing into her chair.

There was a but a second of silence before Captain Mashyuu seemed to look downwards and then asked if he could see her blade, she then looked at it and grabbed it, "Sure you can Cap-" Percila answer would be interrupted by someone yelling Mashyuu name, the captain obviously alarmed by the sudden name call put his members into place for battle, Percila who was still trying to sober up simply sat there as she was in no condition to be wielding her own blade safety at the moment and decided to lay her head on the cool table. After a few minutes, the issue seemed to work itself out as Percila would see everyone relax again and the Mashyuu even welcoming the strange voice aboard. It seemed that Percila definitely found herself an interesting way off the island.

12Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:32 pm

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
"And I told YOU, that as long as people know who I AM, they will try to turn everyone ELSE, against ME. I can put emphasis on words TOO, just to get a point across, CAPTAIN." He said in forced slur, acting as if he were drunk, or rather, poking fun at everyone that was drinking at the table. After he got his snark in, Elias just leaned back in his chair, resting his heels up on the table while his arms dangled freely. Groaning out in slight discomfort, but he needed the stretch to make sure his legs weren't going to kill him, metaphorically speaking, later.

The moment a new person's voice could be heard from outside, and all of the sudden at that, Elias jolted, tipping his chair beyond the point of no return. His eyes went wide and his heart sunk as the realization set in. His arms turned in to windmills, flailing about to try and catch a balance that wasn't existent. And down he went, thudding on the floor and getting bounced even about an inch in to the air where he landed a second time for a second thud.

Grumbling to himself as he rolled over and pushed up on to his hands and knees, Elias reached back and grabbed the slingshot from its holster on the small of his back, "Yeah, let me just stay in the small room where all of my weapons are capable of filling up half of it. You go have fun captain, I'll be in here, you know, readying a weapon that will probably squash us!" He called out with a sincere tone and smile on his voice and face, waving to the captain who walked outside.

"Sooooo. What's it like up in the clouds? Is cloud nine really a thing?" He lowered his guard and turned to ask a question at random to Percila.

13Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:09 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

The smoke cleared and Mashyuu along with the ladies of the Phantom Raiders, welcomed Gunther into the Captain's Quarters. "Ladies and Elias, this is the man who taught me all about the art of weapon and armor forging, Gunther. Please treat him like he was one of us because as far as I'm concerned, he is." Mashyuu moved aside and offered Gunther his own chair at the head of the table, a sign of his immense respect for the slightly portly blacksmith. Gunther gladly took a seat, not used to running across town to the docks, and placed the small box he cradled onto the desk. Gunther's eyes glanced at the others who were all sitting at the table at this point. "How many of you have eaten a Devil's Fruit?" He asked, Mashyuu lifted his hand and nodded at Percila, who Mashyuu assumed didn't know she ate a Devil Fruit due to her explanation of how her power came to be. "Mmmm, I see. Well I came here for two reasons. One is a warning for you Mashyuu. The other is to offer you an edge you might need." Gunther pushed the box to the center of the table and opened the box. Mashyuu looked inside at the small stone that Gunther had paid a fortune for.

"...You brought me a rock? It's not even a big one." Mashyuu's face twisted with confusion. Sky began to chuckle and leaned back in her seat while drawing a boomerang from her hip to whirl it around her fingertip. "You gotta be kidding me with this, a rock is what this guy ran all the way here for? Hahahhaahha! Oh boy Captain, you know how to pick em." Gunther sighed and looked down for a moment and then stood up. "This is sea stone. It's said to be able to cancel the powers of devil Fruit users and make them feel drained as long as they are in contact with it. So I brought this here to run some tests and say that if you could forge a good amount of it into a weapon you might have an edge you need in your travels." Gunther explained. He picked up the rock out of the box and tossed it at Mashyuu. The Captain felt it hit him in the neck and roll down his shirt, pinned between his body and the fabric of his blue shirt, the Captain's mought hung open and his eyes rolled back before he ate table and laid almost perfectly still. Harley looked at the reaction Mashyuu had to the stone and stood up, going to him and not helping the man but looking him over. "Fascinating, it's like he's having an allergic reaction, as if the Devil's fruit has a terrible side effect." Harley muttered then eventually fished the small stone out of Mashyuu's shirt and held it up.

"Wha-Ya, eh?" Mashyuu muttered while trying to collect his thoughts and sat up, looking at the stone. Gunther chuckled and tilted his head. "Looks like the rumors are true. Remember that's what will happen when you come into contact with Seawater too. You're gonna drop like a rock and lose your powers." Gunther stated. "How can I forge it if I can't touch it!?" Mashyuu grumbled. "Put on those red gloves of yours and try to pick it up." Gunther suggested. The young man pulled his gloves on and snatched the stone, finding that he was fine. "Where can I get more of this stuff?" He asked, suddenly finding that he had a place to go to. "It's been found on an Island called Jordsand, the Pirate I bought that piece of rock from gave me a map to the place with it in a trade for some free cannonballs." Gunther reached into his back pocket and slid the map to the table.

"Okay Phantom Raiders, this looks like a good spot to go first. Does anyone have anything to add? Suggestions, any knowledge of this island that we can use? Seriously anything ideas or opinions?" Mashyuu looked to his crew while placing the stone back into the box and handing it to Gunther.

14Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Percila who had been listening at one point drifted to sleep and was beginning to wake up again only to hear Elias ask a question as her head was lightly pounding while she was sobering up asking about how it felt to live upon the clouds causing Percila to lightly groan before she answered, "One cannot know how it feels to live in the clouds compared to the earth when all they have known is the clouds. It would be like me asking you how the ground felt compared to the water when all you have known is how it feels to live on the ground."

Percila lightly massaged her temples as she let herself toon back into the conversation albeit feeling rather ghastly because of the fancy looking liquid she was now informed was actually alcohol, why people actively participated in the toxic liquid was far beyond her realm of understanding, although it did give her a warm tingling feeling at the end. As she was back into listening she would arrive where a new man who she didn't notice before asking a question, "How many of you have eaten a Devil's Fruit?" Percila would watch as Mashyuu lifted his hand and then nodded her way which confused her as she said in her mind, "What? Devil fruit? What on earth is that?" but decided not to address it out loud letting the conversation continue, "Mmmm, I see. Well, I came here for two reasons. One is a warning for you Mashyuu. The other is to offer you an edge you might need." The man would finish as he pushed a box to the center of the table and then opened it revealing nothing but a single stone.

Perila was about to ask what everyone was already thinking as she massaged her temple's still but Mashyuu beat her to it albeit in a strange way, "...Did you bring me a rock? It's not even a big one." Mashyuu would say with a disappointed tone as some members would laugh such as Harley who had a comment to say on the manner, "You gotta be kidding me with this, a rock is what this guy ran all the way here for? Hahahhaahha! Oh boy Captain, you know how to pick em." The older male simply released a breath from his lips before speaking as he stood up, "This is sea stone. It's said to be able to cancel the powers of Devil Fruit users and make them feel drained as long as they are in contact with it. So I brought this here to run some tests and say that if you could forge a good amount of it into a weapon you might have an edge you need in your travels." The older male would say as he picked the rock out of the box and tossed it at Mashyuu. At the moment it touched him Mashyuu, to everyone's surprise, had his mouth hang wildly open as he fell down onto the table and remained completely still, Percila still didn't know all the details but apparently those who ate what they called the "Devil Fruit" when the stone makes contact with them they become dramatically weaker, it was an interesting discovery to her but was was more interesting is the fact that they said she had eaten one of these fruits as well.

Harley stood up and walked over to Mashyuu observing how completely still he was with an interesting look before she spoke, "Fascinating, it's like he's having an allergic reaction as if the Devil's fruit has a terrible side effect." As she finished removing the stone from the discombobulated Mashyuu body as he regained his ability to move and sat up once more, the older male simply chuckled and tilted his head, "Looks like the rumors are true. Remember that's what will happen when you come into contact with Seawater too. You're gonna drop like a rock and lose your powers." This was startling news not only did she just learn a simple stone could make her weaker than an infant but the very ocean around her had the same effect, but she sat there quiet simply absorbing all this new information as her headache seemed to grow.

"How can I forge it if I can't touch it!?" Mashyuu grumbled while the older male quickly shot back his answer, "Put on those red gloves of yours and try to pick it up." Mashyuu did just that and was able to pick up the stone without it affecting him, it seems only direct skin contact had any effect on "Devil Fruit" users. Mashyuu sounding interested asked a simple question, "Where can I get more of this stuff?" In which the older male replied, "It's been found on an Island called Jordsand, the Pirate I bought that piece of rock from gave me a map to the place with it in a trade for some free cannonballs." He would say as he took out a map from his back pocket and slid it on the table.

"Okay Phantom Raiders, this looks like a good spot to go first. Does anyone have anything to add? Suggestions, any knowledge of this island that we can use? Seriously anything ideas or opinions?" She had no knowledge about the island in general but decided to speak up wanting to address an issue she felt would happen, "I have no prior knowledge of this island, however I must say that if this information was given by a pirate onto this fine gentlemen and now bestowed to us, I think it would be safe to say that there are plenty of others out there who now know this information. Essentially what I'm saying is that its a race to this island to collect this material and is what you say is true about this... "Devil Fruit" giving others strange powers then I say nearly all factions of this world are hunting it down to gain an edge over the other. Please excuse my rudeness, but are you all prepared for that?"

15Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:16 pm

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
Do they have anything to add? Elias thought about that after seeing just what happened to his captain, someone with strange powers. He was one of the only people on the crew that didn't have powers so he was perfectly safe. Yet, everyone else of note was at risk. Elias didn't know everyone, mostly the main cast of the Phantom Raiders. So he felt like he had to be the first one to ask the questions. The real questions.

"Are you an idiot? Why would you want to go to an island where the very thing that can turn you in to a passed out mummy be? Are you an idiot? Percila, seriously, I read about it all the time in books 'cloud nine' is it a real thing up there? And finally, captain, ARE YOU AN IDIOT? How many of us on the crew that can fend for ourselves have those weird powers? Yet here you are, wanting to go lolly-gagging out on an island you may very well step on and pass out on? I'm all for adventure, but I don't want to have to lug you, Madori, and Kouse around. I don't know if you have noticed, but, I'm not what you'd call a 'body builder', or a 'he man' or even 'having any discernible muscle mass whatsoever, you may as well be called string bean'." He said all of these things while the straight man in his mind came out to try and knock some sense in to the captain.

He was easily swayed though, if Elias was promised something exotic or worthwhile on the island, maybe some strange plant life, he'd vote for it, and offer Madori up to be the guinea pig to test out the island. He still hasn't forgiven the lavaman for burning one of his precious trees.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum