Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:33 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 Delet_2

"Well this is where I take my leave, my pirate days are long behind me. Mashyuu you keep that map and if you're ever in Mock Town come see me. I could always use a second set of hands with making my weapons. Who knows, maybe you will have become a better smith than even me by then." He half saluted the crew of the Phantom Raiders and lumbered out of the room and back to the docks while Mashyuu waved back. "Thanks Gunther, be safe and stay well." Mashyuu replied just before everyone spoke up.

Mashyuu was glad that the crew was getting involved, he might have been the captain but he understood that everyone had opinions and different points of views that he might not have considered so to get more information would be a good thing. Percila spoke first and Mashyuu nodded in agreement. "You're right and that is exactly why we are gonna go slip in and take it while everyone else is fighting. We don't need to go in a big group together but a few smaller groups just in case one of our groups run into trouble. We will all sail together, split up into two groups and then come back to the ship, whoever gets back first will help Sky sail the Skycleaver to the location of the others for a quick escape." The Captain added in, quickly taking in her comment then turned to Elias to address him.

"First of all... Cloud Nine is a bar on Skypiea where women and men have copious amounts of sex and drugs. The owner puts addictives in all his foods so people keep coming back.... Or so my Mother used to say." Mashyuu off handedly added at the end. "And if you're worried about the crew, we have plenty of people who are strong and don't use Devil Fruits, plus if its all made up of that stone it would have been discovered long ago so it's likely in a few caves or something. Oh and Elias, think of the other possible treasures that could be there, a new, undiscovered plant that you could weaponize? It's possible. An attractive princess waiting for her marksman in ragged hoodie to save her from an evil oppressor? Why not? This is the chance for adventure and to start a new life that you have been looking for. If for no other reason, you will get off of Jaya and shake any pursuers for a while." Mashyuu shrugged and tilted his head with a smile, looking at everyone with a happy expression. "Any other concerns?"

17Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:40 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Elias would be the first one to speak after Percila, although he had the same level of concerns about the destination Mashyuu was planning to chart his explanation of the situation was much less refined but important in his own way. He adamantly asked "are you stupid" while explaining that the whole island could possibly be made of this new material called "seastone" which was the very thing that could turn Mashyuu and apparently Perila herself into practically useless puppets, the concern was real but right after that being Elias he actually revealed he just really didn't want to lounge around everyone who got their powers zapped and voiced his own lack of muscle mass to do so.

It was then the older male excused himself and Mashyuu said goodbye to him addressing him as Gunther, it was too bad the old man wasn't coming but his contribution to Perila's knowledge was valuable so she praised him silently in her mind. Now with goodbyes out of the way Mashyuu turned back to Perila and gave her a nod before speaking, "You're right and that is exactly why we are gonna go slip in and take it while everyone else is fighting. We don't need to go in a big group together but a few smaller groups just in case one of our groups run into trouble. We will all sail together, split up into two groups and then come back to the ship, whoever gets back first will help Sky sail the Skycleaver to the location of the others for a quick escape."

While Mashyuu addressed Elias Perila considered the situation in her own viewpoint,  she was still a wanted criminal and being so close to Skypiea definitely wasn't in her favor at all and the fact that if they split into smaller groups would make roaming around the island much easier but at the same time ran the risk of being targeted more, it was about a fifty-fifty chance Perila wagered in her mind she wasn't still fully convinced but beggars couldn't be choosers.

As Mashyuu finished Perila spoke, "Just so you know I'm not 100% sure this plan of yours is solid, but as you so gracefully offered your assistance to me my assistance is yours, as is my blade."

18Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:58 pm

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
He groaned and finally relented to what Mashyuu was suggesting. Slumping backwards, bending at the back while his arms dangled down behind himself past his waist. Knees bent forward and ankles articulated in to fine acute angles, he finally lurched forward, assuming a direct opposite position before as he let out all of his frustration in one annoyed groan. The moment he lifted his head back up, he had that cheery smile back on his face, as if he just decided he wasn't bothered anymore.

"Mkay. Sounds like fun! But no princesses. I just said I have a fiance." He declared vehemently while straightening up and rolling his shoulders. "So, I'm fine with going with you, the lightweight is fine with going with you. I'm sure the rest of the crew from Skypeia will agree. But, you're on your own asking Kouse, Madori and Yu-" He cut himself off and cleared his throat before he said that name.

"Do you have any suggestions on anything else we should do? I'm going to head back to the forest one more time and gather up everything I can. I managed to cultivate two new seed variants while we were here on Jaya. They're pretty common by my judge of them, but they're a good template for the future."

Elias was ready to call it a day and go back and work on his plants in the forest, make sure it was sturdy enough to last without him there.

19Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 Delet_2

"Unfortunately Percila, you're right and I'm not one hundred percent sure on this plan. But no plan survives first contact and as we had no idea what we as a crew were doing before this moment, at least now we have a direction. At the very least we might be able to gain some allies on this island, and help, as you just saw, is never a bad thing." Mashyuu pointed to the door Gunther had just walked out from. So remember we leave in two days time. Elias if you have any seeds that can grow food or fresh water make sure to bring them, just in case something happens and our supplies take a hit. Be sure to let Kouse and Madori know to be here if you see them and don't worry about Yuurei, he's tougher than he is smart. A prison won't hurt him too much. But eventually we're are gonna have to go and save him. I just want to make sure we have everything we need when we do." Mashyuu planted his hands on the table and looked at the map. Sky I want you to-" "Plot a course I got it, just give me that map." She snatched the map up off the table and wandered out, turning it and looking at where they were with her tongue sticking out of her mouth.

Harley stood next and straightened the collar of her blouse. "I'm going to make sure my clinic is in good hands, and I'll be back in a day. Percila it was lovely to meet you and welcome to the crew." She offered Percila her hand and shook it gently before leaving the others. Mashyuu put his gaze back on the two remaining crew members and nodded at Elias as if telling him to get going. "Give me ten minutes and I'll fly you back to the forest so nobody gives you a hard time. Just let me get Percila situated before we head out." Mashyuu then lead Percila down into the crew quarters.

"Like I told Elias, you can have any room that isn't already taken but first...." Mashyuu stopped at his room and stepped inside only to grab a sword that was placed in a black scabbard with a pure silver cap and matching base where the scabbard allowed the sword to slide in. The hand guard of the sword was silver, looking like an angel or Skypiean woman with open hands and wings to protect the fingers of the user of the blade. Her legs tapered down into the handle of the two handed sword. "I made this weapon yesterday morning and I'd like you to have it. Consider it a gift from one Skypiean Swordsman to another. It's curved just enough that you can deflect a blow with it from any stance and should slip through a body easily enough." All in all it was a basic sword but it had the tell tell signs of a smith who was on the verge of becoming greater than the common smith. "Get some rest and if you need anything, the ship is your home now. Feel free to grab whatever you might need so long as it's not in someone's personal rooms." Mashyuu left Percila alone to fly Elias back to the woods...

20Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom Raiders in: Birth By Storm Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:39 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Mashyuu responded to her statement agreeing with her that the plan wasn't full proof but, also stating that plans hardly ever were but brung up that now unlike before they had a general direction of where to go and that the island may provide some allies down the line that could come into play later. He then addressed everyone in the room stating once more that they leave in two days time, Elias although not fully happy with the plan agreed with it by majority rule and made his own plans, the other members followed suit preparing for the journey in their own way. He mentioned a male by the name of Yuurei that was imprisoned in Skypiea and although he was safe Mashyuu stated he would have to be saved at one point.

Just as Perila was going to make her own preparations to the journey she was stopped by Mashyuu that told her to give him a minute, he then walked away and came back holding a blade in his hand. The blade was had been placed in a black scabbard with a pure silver cap and matching base where the scabbard allowed the sword to slide in. The hand guard of the sword was silver, looking like a Skypiean woman with open hands and wings to that appeared to be meant to protect the fingers of the user. Her legs tapered down into the handle of the two-handed sword, "I made this weapon yesterday morning and I'd like you to have it. Consider it a gift from one Skypiean Swordsman to another. It's curved just enough that you can deflect a blow with it from any stance and should slip through a body easily enough. For now, however, get some rest and if you need anything, the ship is your home now. Feel free to grab whatever you might need so long as it's not in someone's personal rooms." Before he left Percila would bow while attaching the sword right alongside her original one, "Thank you for the gift I shall cherish it always as a symbol of our friendship!"

As Mashyuu left Perila herself decided that it was time for her to travel back to the town and inform them that the pirates were actually good people and that they were also leaving with her coming along with them, she would be sure to talk to the shop owners to get quality food and supplies for the journey. As she begun to walk towards the town Perila thought of how eventually she would come clean with her origins, and also free Skypiea from the rule of the corrupt marines within its walls but for now she was solely focused on this strange adventure with pirate's she got herself into, they were good people and although she wasn't the most trusting they had managed to breach through her walls easily. It may not have been the ideal way she wanted her life to go but this was much more entertaining than boring as being advisor Perila would think to herself while humming a happy tune with her right hand placed ontop of her new blade.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum