Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Dispute topic{The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights} EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Dispute topic{The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights} EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Dispute topic{The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights} EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Dispute topic{The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights} EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Dispute topic{The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights} EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Dispute topic{The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights} EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Dispute topic{The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights} EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Dispute topic{The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights} EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Dispute topic{The Phantom Raiders in: Nill District's Blights} EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

So we have a problem with this thread I like to discuss starting with Spooks OOC comments.

Spooks OOC notes:

Starting from:
"Your character has about a meter (or less) room to draw their weapon efficiently. The momentum behind this attack would become minimal due to this lack of room, along with other grunts literally blocking the attack which I will cover later on.

The other grunt walked beside the body of Mashyuu because obviously, it was important."

Kahsah had not stated if it was either his dagger or his Knight blade so Spooks decided it was his knight blade which is nothing wrong, however, Kahsah blade is 80 centimeters while his hilt is 15 centimeters leaving 5 centimeters of space for him to unsheath his blade from his holster. Neither party described the grunts stopping so it can be assumed they kept walking to allow Kahsah their leader more space to pursue his attack at his full force while carrying out the order to get Mashyuu to the WG.

"The other grunt walked beside the body of Mashyuu because obviously, it was important.

So when I approach, a grunt is left of me, and right for you."

Kahsah stated he had five grunts. One carrying Mashyuu on his right shoulder, the other three walking in front of him meaning that they could be beside the carrying grunt to the left or between the first grunt and Kahsah making a three-layered positioning with Kahsah in the very back and the final two in the middle which would mean a  5th grunt is to the right side of the carrying grunt and Kahsah who was a meter behind the carrying grunt to the right as well.

Spooks himself wrote that he passed by the grunt carrying Mashyuu from the  same side he carried the corpse which would be on the right shoulder yet he would have to pass by  Kahsah and the grunt who is also on the right side of the carrying one just to get there which by then Kahsah would already have been alerted of his presence rather or not Spooks spoke as he stated he didn't, especially since he was slowing raising his hand out to Mashyuu which would be in front of Kahsah.

If we use this as a basis then his first point
"1. Since there was a viking grunt between this man, and the corpse it was pretty obvious that he was aiming to get to Mashyuu but the distance between him and the corpse was about 5 feet; I didn't say shit until I touched his body, so there was no Viking grunt for you to notice; until too late."

Spooks ignored the grunt that would have been right next to the carrying grunt completely and just squeezed his way right in, seeing as how the grunt was there to protect the one carrying Mashyuu rather or not Spooks spoke has no weight as the grunt would have reacted regardless because that was what he was there for.

"2. lifting his hand about a foot behind the grunt; how can I be 5 feet apart from the corpse and have my hand about a foot behind him at the same time"

I don't know what happened here but either way since Spooks should have never even gotten that close without someone noticing him and since Kahsah's positioning is weird as well I think both points should be canceled out.

"I approach the grunt carrying the body from the front, and until I'm close enough I raise my arm -- since you bore witness to the arm raising, the 5 feet apart bit becomes invalid; see:  Spook passed by the figure from the same side he carried the corpse, hiding the fact that he raised his arm towards Mashyuu, by hiding the fact one would have to raise their arm as the corpse limits the field of view of the grunt carrying it. In which case I am walking on the correct side in order to use the corpse to hide my moving arm."

As I mentioned, Spooks completely ignored the original positioning of four of Kahsah grunts as well as the 5th that was clearly positioned while acting as if Kahsah would have never noticed him walking directly beside him while raising his hand slowly as if attempted too. Needless to say there was alot of manipulation rather intended to or not to make his post possible.

Last edited by Winged Menace on Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
This one relates to my actions

"Kahseh was swinging his blade aimed at the unknown figures head who were between Mashyuu body her rage only heightened, Percila once she was over them shot down

You shot down as Kahseh swung his blade, at a person you identified as unknown. This will be a grunt. This action occurs once you were over us, but left us with no detail as to actually when you were over us--allowing me to touch Batman and void the rest of your post due to your character completely having forgot Mashyuu, and having no reason to come down and throw a reaction that heavy."

I was moving at 5 speed when I shot down while Kahsah swung his blade at 2 so firstly, he says my unknown figure was a grunt and that I did not describe when I shot down but his very first sentence describes I shot down at the same time Kahsah was swinging his blade and since I had already meant Kahsah grunts in a previous thread the only unknown figure to me was in fact Spooks.

Depending on the battle mods decision is what makes my actions legit as I had already mentioned Spooks first post vaguely manipulated positionings to achieve his goals.

"Besides, your entrance is pretty metagamey if I must say so myself, it took you MINUTES to get at Batman at top speed? Thats way out of the range of your haki, you couldn't have known where he was if you had to travel that much distance. So you detailed that you detected it leaving the arena, but then finding it again from much greater distance? Questionable at best."

Neither Spooks or Kahsah mentioned the distance traveled from the point he exited the sewers from so I did by stating they were 22 meters away, I have long since purchased Intermediate Haki level and since what Level of Haki you can use regardless of which level you buy is determined by stats then I have 4 Spirit and Will Power giving me both Intermediate Observation haki  which can pinpoint targets within a range of 30 meters giving me the ability to know where he was. I'm not exactly clear on how fast 4 or 5 speed is but with 22 meters of distance I think it's safe to say it took minutes rather than seconds to reach them.  

"Last edited by Winged Menace on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:44 am; edited 5 times in total

Really? I also like how you editted your doriki in, specifying that you have 1 more point in spirit than I; very coincidental I'm sure -- if even allowed, since the allotment of doriki needs to be initialized during your first post in the topic. If you want to involve a battle moderator in this, I will request them to completely void you."

Im not gonna lie with evidence in my face, I did edit my posts to add a nice rp template from a website which took me 4 edits to do because I was looking through various ones, but he used the fact that it was not my first post as a reason to void me but that was my first post with me re-entering as an invader when he hadn't posted again yet.

If my post becomes voided for editing something in when it was still my first post and he hadn't posted again besides and Edit Maker then there's nothing I can do, but I urge the battle mod to consider the points I have brought up so far. Thank you for your time.

I forgot to mention that Hakai shot him with a +4 Power Arrow enchanted with +5 Power heat Dial giving Kahsah +9 Power in his arrow aimed at batmans neck, with Batmans endurance he is technically dead and Spoks is stating he can save him by turning him into a toy when he isn't even alive to heal his injuries.

@Devroux
@Hannibal

Last edited by Winged Menace on Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

Spooks OOC notes:

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan
Before a battle mod will step in I am requiring all parties to talk this out first. If a greement or compromise can not be reach then will a battle mod come to rule on the situation. I implore everyone to keep calm and be respectful during the entire processs of resolving this issue.

Devroux

Admin

Devroux
@Spook

Make your claim. I'd also suggest to everyone involved to further discuss it via PM/DM between each other.

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh
Adding another note. The timeline is off.

Spook met Mashyuu: https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t2961-puru-puru-puru-t

Not only was this gv topic (Blights) created a month before Spook entered Puru Puru, but he also never exited the thread. In fact, he didn't even acknowledge the item he received. Technically the thread isn't done, nor has it been approved. Calling meta game for him joining the thread and acknowledging bats as if he knew him when technically, he couldn't have known him.

That's my final statement.

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook
Kahsah had not stated if it was either his dagger or his Knight blade so Spooks decided it was his knight blade which is nothing wrong, however, Kahsah blade is 80 centimeters while his hilt is 15 centimeters leaving 5 centimeters of space for him to unsheath his blade from his holster. Neither party described the grunts stopping so it can be assumed they kept walking to allow Kahsah their leader more space to pursue his attack at his full force while carrying out the order to get Mashyuu to the WG.

He specified using a blade with a hilt, since he didn't go into the details it left my post open to vague manipulate it into his knight sword.

Neither party described the grunts stopping so it can be assumed they kept walking to allow Kahsah their leader more space to pursue his attack at his full force while carrying out the order to get Mashyuu to the WG.

Normally, you'd actually adapt this idea into your post, and not have it OOC like this, only then could it work. And in this instance, it wouldn't work due to me turning Mashyuu into a toy anyway.

Kahsah stated he had five grunts. One carrying Mashyuu on his right shoulder, the other three walking in front of him meaning that they could be beside the carrying grunt to the left or between the first grunt and Kahsah making a three-layered positioning with Kahsah in the very back and the final two in the middle which would mean a 5th grunt is to the right side of the carrying grunt and Kahsah who was a meter behind the carrying grunt to the right as well.

Again, most of these details weren't specified until I specified them, if I'm at the liberty of specifying what exactly is going on due to my character standing at the middle of it I take that liberty and use it to my advantage.

Spooks himself wrote that he passed by the grunt carrying Mashyuu from the  same side he carried the corpse which would be on the right shoulder yet he would have to pass by  Kahsah and the grunt who is also on the right side of the carrying one just to get there which by then Kahsah would already have been alerted of his presence rather or not Spooks spoke as he stated he didn't, especially since he was slowing raising his hand out to Mashyuu which would be in front of Kahsah.

This is the longest sentence ever. You're asking me for my time in order to reply to those things, and now you know why I don't like to, it takes me a long time to make a rebuttal like this.

Okay, first bolding: what? I don't have to pass by Kahsah to get to Mashyuu. Kahsah was behind the grunt carrying Mashyuu, following him.
Second bolding: Being alerted of my presence is a non factor. Hakai's actions depend on my location, not his knowledge of me being there.
Third bolding: I spoke, that's no if, and I spoke when I touched Mashyuu's ankle, the way Hakai wrote that was incorrect. See my own OOC thing to make that more clear.

Spooks ignored the grunt that would have been right next to the carrying grunt completely and just squeezed his way right in, seeing as how the grunt was there to protect the one carrying Mashyuu rather or not Spooks spoke has no weight as the grunt would have reacted regardless because that was what he was there for.

The actions of the grunt were undefined, as they are Hakais to control. Hakai opted not to describe the grunts charging at me, or really state that the grunts stopped me. Or have them do anything other than being there. By not describing these things, I can abuse this.

I don't know what happened here but either way since Spooks should have never even gotten that close without someone noticing him and since Kahsah's positioning is weird as well I think both points should be canceled out.

It didn't matter someone noticing me, no action was undertaken due to the people noticing me.

As I mentioned, Spooks completely ignored the original positioning of four of Kahsah grunts as well as the 5th that was clearly positioned while acting as if Kahsah would have never noticed him walking directly beside him while raising his hand slowly as if attempted too. Needless to say there was alot of manipulation rather intended to or not to make his post possible.

Hakai stated that they were in front of him, and one to the right of the corpse. In my post I wrote down that the grunt carrying the corpse wouldn't notice, not Hakai and his grunts. They could have noticed, and in this instance they did--which led Khasah to attacking me. Please stop wasting my time by not reading things and then making topics like these. I've already told you, I will request a battle moderator to completely void your presence if you escalated this.

Which I will do, so here's my counter argument as to why your post should be voided:

1. It has multiple edits, I placed my edit marker to point this out. I'm a participant of this thread, and you didn't ask my permission in order to do so. The rules dictate that you have to ask permission before editing in a combat setting.

Neither Spooks or Kahsah mentioned the distance traveled from the point he exited the sewers from so I did by stating they were 22 meters away, I have long since purchased Intermediate Haki level and since what Level of Haki you can use regardless of which level you buy is determined by stats then I have 4 Spirit and Will Power giving me both Intermediate Observation haki  which can pinpoint targets within a range of 30 meters giving me the ability to know where he was. I'm not exactly clear on how fast 4 or 5 speed is but with 22 meters of distance I think it's safe to say it took minutes rather than seconds to reach them.

POST wrote:She activated her Observation Haki in hopes he would be in the immediate area but all she found was unfamiliar auras and life energies, she kept searching until she reached about twenty-two meters and the energy she would find would cease her heavy breathing to the point of silence.

So at one point in the topic you noticed an energy presence twenty meters away(not what energy).

She was now reading Mashyuu's energy that she had left in the arena, it was faint almost non-existent but it was there, at that moment her regret was replaced with utter rage and sadness at her actions and what it caused Mashyuu who seemed to be now held captive between two different energies, she had only encountered such sadness once in her life but this rage was like  no other. Her body moved unconsciously as if it was a rocket shooting through the sky as she zoomed through the air onto Mashyuus location in a matter of minutes

You move at a speed of 5 towards his location in a matter of minutes. This is definitely not in your haki range.

I forgot to mention that Hakai shot him with a +4 Power Arrow enchanted with +5 Power heat Dial giving Kahsah +9 Power in his arrow aimed at batmans neck

The power of that arrow is amplified by the heat dial? Sure. But I doubt that the mods approve it in the fashion you're describing it as(+9 power); wouldn't it first deal 4 power, and then 5 power? It hurts me to see that you want Batman dead this bad.

------------------------------------------------------------

Haha I thought we were going to fight, but I forgot it's never a fight with the top rp gods of combat rping, just math and disputes!

Am I supposed to respond to this? You'll find it unique to see me mentioning specific distances, I only operate on whatever the other person uses to describe the length.

Yup, And as I have stated, THEY ALL WERE MOVING.

This becomes irrelevant as they still could be in the same position as they moved, since you didn't say that they changed the direction of their movement or whatever, it isn't an argument.

I have room because they were all moving, I just made sure to trail 1 meter behind, since you're 5 feet away from the body (cause I put you there) and you passed the grunt attempting to touch Mashyuu, you're the only one in my way....

Alright, I'll go down the nitty gritty and explain why your attack becomes invalid.

HakaiPOST wrote:The man first passed the grunt carrying Mashyuu, lifting his hand about a foot behind the grunt (or "figure" to Spook) Since there was a a viking grunt between this man, and the corpse it was pretty obvious that he was aiming to get to Mashyuu but the distance between him and the corpse was about 5 feet

At the point of my viking grunt, (me saying Contract), I touch Mashyuu.

HakaiPost wrote:Once the man lifted his arm towards Mashyuu Kahseh dashed forward unsheathing his blade at the same time to slice the man's head clean off

This is false, proven by what you said later;

HakaiPost wrote:The man would be only two feet from Kahseh before he dashed forward

So you walk closer to me, and then dash forwards once the distance between me and you is two feet. At this point, there's still a grunt next to me--since I hadn't moved after having touched Mashyuu. I see you moving towards me, and pull this grunt closer so I can properly use him as a shield. This is possible due to:

HakaiPost wrote:The other grunt walked beside the body of Mashyuu because obviously it was important.

Since you weren't really precisely pointing out where that grunt was, I took the liberty of putting myself between, and using the grunt to pull into the attack. Since I am in the middle, the grunt will be left of me, and right of you -- the same direction you swing your sword from. To cut down my neck, your character has to perform a slashing move. This is where things get messy due to your wording, but bare with me:

HakaiPost wrote:Just to be safe, Kahseh walked with his right hand on the hilt of his blade.

You pull out your weapon with your right arm, intending to cut down my neck. In order to complete the strike, your character has to slash from right to left, and I placed the grunt in its trajectory. And I can do this because you mentioned there being a grunt:

HakaiPost wrote:The other grunt walked beside the body of Mashyuu because obviously it was important.

Alright, onto the next bit, which is about the same points I've raised above by the way.

HakaiPost wrote:Okay I see what you mean here, however you would still have to come literally between the grunt carrying Mashyuu and the grunt beside the grunt carrying Mashyuu, more than enough reason for me to attack you. At this point it doesn't really matter what your arm did, you're in the middle of my grunts, just a little behind (since you walked passed, then lifted your hand) making you even closer to me. Keep in mind that the grunts didn't stop moving, nobody did.

1st bolded: I have, in my post;

SpookPost wrote:No problem, Spook used the unsuspecting grunt standing left of him by pulling him into incoming attack with his free arm, who was going to be hit by the assailants poor attempt even if he wasn't pulled

This references to(due to the grunt standing left of Spook):

The distance between this grunt and the corpse wasn't defined, and still isn't; this is where you and I differ, I could have said that the grunt was half a meter away from me, but instead I opted to go for me stating that my character grabs the grunt. This vague manipulates the grunts location into my favor.

HakiPost wrote:No they weren't in front of me, they were in front of the grunt carrying Mashyuu and you know that.

This wasn't at all specified. They are irrelevant anyway, as I only used the grunt next to me. And they are still in front of you, technically speaking.

HakaiPost wrote:No because there's no grunt in front of me wtf. The grunt is in front of the grunt carrying Mashyuu

This contradicts your post;

HakaiPost wrote:The grunt carrying Mashyuu was a meter in front of him

The grunt carrying Mashyuu was a meter in front of you, by your own words. But I assume you mean the grunt I used to shield the attack from, and you're right--he's not in front of you, but in the trajectory of your sword.

HakaiPost wrote:You madd ass, cause the way I worded it is is not saying there 3 more grunts in front of me, I'm saying there are 3 more grunts in front of the grunts carrying Mashyuu, and you literally know that. Like it's just common sense. But here you are bro, trying to manipulate an ENTIRE situation because you don't wanna get hit by a 0 power attack :/. Tf you really out here using made Vague Manipulation and ruining the whole chance of CD, prestige, Doriki and other rewards we could get for simply fighting each other and whoever wins can go with Mashyuu's body. I call CORNY

I just wanna say right now that it doesn't matter, combat rp isn't done on assumptions. I've seen countless people accidentally suicide(on this forum as well), even though the argument 'but its common sense to not have done that!' is used.

----------------------

About my presence in the topic(since I already know that to be an argument as well); I interrupted Hakai's exit by finding him with a body on the streets of Nil District, there's no mention of what Hakai does after leaving the scene, but yet he carries a body--presumably to somewhere! When I posted my exit interruption, both parties replied to it and reacted to my actions. Is this not a confirmation that they're okay with my exit interruption? If they had an issue with my exit interruption, it should have been brought up as a dispute from the start.

Adding another note. The timeline is off.

Spook met Mashyuu: https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t2961-puru-puru-puru-t

Not only was this gv topic (Blights) created a month before Spook entered Puru Puru, but he also never exited the thread. In fact, he didn't even acknowledge the item he received. Technically the thread isn't done, nor has it been approved. Calling meta game for him joining the thread and acknowledging bats as if he knew him when technically, he couldn't have known him.

That's my final statement.
Spoiler:
The topic was finished last friday, you tried killing him yesterday -- will every topic Batman participated in after 26 oct be voided due to your interpretation of the timeline? That has never been a ruling before has it? This topic isn't done, nor has it been approved either. If my entrance was an issue to you, it should have been brought up during your first round of posting -- you should have called a battle mod, but by not having done that, you confirmed that you had no issues with it. Kind of ironic that you are having issues with it now though, I wonder why...

----------------------

And in this bit I will claim my own hit on you, since you created a dispute topic on my post

Hakai used the skill swiftly;

HakaiPost wrote:Once the man lifted his arm towards Mashyuu Kahseh dashed forward unsheathing his blade at the same time to slice the man's head clean off. The man would be only two feet from Kahseh before he dashed forward, making this kill sweet and easy.

So your post puts us within 2 feet. Since there was no mention of your character speeding up, until the dash--I can safely assume that your character dashes towards with swiftly mine when the distance is two feet. Within this distance your character has to unsheathe his blade, and then swing it at me, while going top speed. It's an useful skill for sure, since you can speed yourself up, or do specific things like pulling a sword out of it's holster. You didn't describe what aspect of your speed this skill improved, whether it was you being able to run faster, or pull your weapon out of its sheath. This fact allowed me to state the following;

SpookPost wrote:And since the assailant had put so much speed behind his attack, there wasn't a feasible way for him to stop moving towards Spook

I manipulated it in making your body speed faster -- which is the only way to put more speed behind the attack, your skill does not allow you to instantly stop as well, this will force your character to tumble into the grunt. Just for the record, I could have manipulated the skill in having no effect at all. Should the battle mod reviewing this case and agree with me, my fist punch connects. Since Mashyuu at this point is turned into a toy, your character will have to be confused during the stabbing of the grunt. This fazed out state will let my punch connect.

SpookPost wrote:While the assailant was getting pulled closer to Spook by his previously free arm, he let go of the newly made toy that occupied his other and channeled all of his powers into his fist, and punched the assailant whose knight sword was still deeply buried in a grunt on the face with the hand that previously held Mashyuus toy. Letting out the same grunt as he did before. There was almost a guarantee that the hit will land due to the confused state the assailant was brought in because of his lacking memories.

-------------------

I refuse to reply to Hakai and Menace from this point onwards and expect a ruling, since this'll become an endless argument otherwise; where I'm spending much more time resolving it than they are.

@Devroux
@Hannibal

@Kahh
@Winged Menace

Devroux

Admin

Devroux
@Winged Menace
@Kahh
@Spook

Everything in this thread seemed to be going fine right up until combat started, where it turned into a mess for everyone involved and everyone listening. This primarily has to do with the OOC knowledge that @Batman4560 left the site, which all of you seemed to take as your chance to gun for his body. While no one put an immediate stop to it, the fact remains that it's metagaming, but that's only the beginning.

Doriki needs to be stated upon entrance into the thread, not when it seems convenient or when combat starts. Attributes given to equipment do not stack, even if used in conjunction with one another. Entering and exiting a thread should not and can not be done willy nilly at one's desire. Entering in a thread doesn't require the approval of those already in it and a natural introduction should be given, not necessarily sheer coincidence.

Verdict: All posts up to the arrow being shot at Mashyuu are hereby voided. In addition to this, Batman's character is being pulled from the thread. Write it off as you see fit, but none of his items nor his bounty can be claimed at this time.

Batman4560

Batman4560
These guys all jumped in after I fucking left the site and I get tagged in this? They abandoned the thread before I left. Fuck them. I don't want anyone on site to have anything of mine period. Fucking Vultures

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan
Generally when someone quits twice they don't post in disputes. The dispute has been resolved and no further comments from anyone should be made. Topic locked.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum