Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

46[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:18 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei knew the consequences of expanding his field of gravity, but he didn’t think that Hrungnir would be able to react that quickly while he was being pushed back. It was a mistake in Yuurei’s part. The moment he saw Hrungnir extended his leg while he was rising into the air, Yuurei knew that watching this man evade wasn’t easy for him. Still, he knew what he could do from before with all those spikes he created with from his clay. The clay that was in front of him had brought out spikes like before towards Yuurei. The danger he felt from the attack was from Observation, and the thief stopped himself from running straight into the serious damage he could have acquired. Still, the only way to do that was to use the clay that was a few meters away from him a helper.

The thief had to focus his gravity on the clay behind him and forced his swords to be pulled in that direction. Yuurei didn’t struggle with it, so his arm went cutting to being pulled back, and allowed himself to be pulled away from the spikes. Of course, when he did, the spikes had already got close to him. They were able to cut him on his arms and legs grazing him as he moved his body around to avoid a direct blow.

”Gahh!” He shouted from the pain as he was pulled away before any more spikes would reach him.

When he got into a safe distance from the spikes in front of him, Yuurei had stopped his gravity pulled and looked up at Hrungnir who was about three meters away from him. The swordsman looked at him with a serious face as he was panting. He kept his posture though but knew that this man was no joke.

”I have more to learn, but you aren’t my enemy. I was sent to go after five people, I took out two, two I didn’t have to fight, and the other one I couldn’t find them because this all happened. I was to blind by my rage, that I forgot my main objective wasn’t even you.” He said as he was putting away Kusanagi and then moving his hand now free hand in front of him and blood dripping from his arm

Yuurei had started to create an orb of gravity into his hand. It was a purple ball floating in his hand. It was big but quickly had become smaller. Yuurei looked at Hrungnir and soon enough Yuurei tossed the orb into the air. The swordsman sighed because he had calm down and cleared his mind. The wounds that had been inflicted on him had stopped his rage. It hurt, which gave him time to think about something else. He was a prisoner who was trying to prove himself to the world government that he had the ability to help them and bring the world into stability instead of chaos.

The gravity orb would soon start tearing things apart from everywhere within fifty meters. If Hrungnir was not strong enough he would be forced towards the orb as well with anything, and anybody else around. At the end of his technique, the orb would be cover as a huge rocky ball that stood in the air. He didn’t keep his eye away from Hrungnir because he didn’t know what else he could do, and at the same time he had compressed his gravity field to cover himself again returning the weight everyone was feeling from his mode. He was scary as it was, so he watched the rock while keeping tabs on everybody that was around the stadium.

”I hope this enough to earn my freedom because I’m tired of fighting.” He said as he waited for Vice Admiral, his henchman, or the Queen to show up or end this fighting.

Weapons:

Doriki Stat Skill Used and Haki:

47[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:38 am

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 GlkZ

Baioretto had knew this man he was facing was no push over but he also knew that his electric abilities would pose to much of a problem for Corbin at this time, he wasn't smart enough to figure out a way to defeat Baioretto, not yet at least. As his punch landed Baioretto had watched Corbin go flying into the stands and at that moment Baioretto thought he could take a break but it was never that simple. Watching his handy work eventually turned into Baioretto dodging more bullets, that was as simple as him jumping through Bori once more, going in and out of the blade just as fast needed for the bullets to hit the ground while Baioretto was gone. Upon coming back Baioretto saw the strong will of Corbin start to take over as Corbin was attempting to keep fighting. Attempting to use his blade as a standing stick Baioretto watched on, "His will is incredibly strong, maybe one day we will fight again just the two of us.." said Baioretto to himself. Standing up the blackness on Corbin grew as he made his way to Baioretto, he spoke his peace before collapsing in front of his opponent. Baioretto scoffed at this as Corbin succumbed to his wounds both mentally and physically. "One day." Baioretto said before he would kneel down grabbing the blade Corbin used, Wado Ichimonji by its hilt.

Placing the blade on his belt Baioretto would start to look around and realized the crowd had broken, people were starting to go their separate ways, Kuba was nowhere to be seen as Baioretto already had a good idea of where he went to. Looking to the arena Baioretto had an idea of what to do, and he sized up the the tower closes to him, it was a good 70 meters away from him, Baioretto only knew one way to get close to that thing from right here.. His body would start to spark with electricity, his shirt started to tighten up and rip, his muscle was increasing and it was clear Baioretto was channeling his power for something greater than his usual power usage. "I was hoping to save this for later.. But I'm bored." The purple electricity spiraling around his body, it was almost angelic in appearance how it flowed. Dashing to the wall Baioretto had essentially vanished as he managed to get 10 meters up the wall before his balance gave out on the vertical, throwing his blade up Baioretto got himself high enough by jumping through his blade and eventually turning that momentum into a giant purple fist, the size of a small truck. The punch would aim at the tower to Baioretto's left, the tower would fall over from damage and the 80 foot structure would start to tilt going directly into the center of the arena, slipping through the bubble. Baioretto stood in the arena, gripping Bori with his right arm, sleeves on the verge of ripping from his muscular build, the new Supernova had made himself an audience. The strength of his abilities were on full display, He could "Feel" everything around him. He had made himself apart of the structure, the sniper tower that came down, Baioretto had made himself a part of it. When the dust settled the young supernova would be seen, his goal was to free Issho.

WORDS: 577
NOTES: ###
DORIKI: +5 E&D (Pugilist) +15 S&P
GEAR: Standard clothes, Bori, 2 Baby Den Den Mushi's, Wado Ichimonji
1x Kuba (Mink Navigator NPC)
Haki: Kenbunshoku Intermediate 4/10
SKILLS:

Spoiler:

48[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:36 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Famine watched Hrungnir's battle closely, as his opponent exuded extraordinary pressure. Nervousness began to take hold of her as the boy struggled against his far more experienced enemy, his mannerisms becoming increasingly weary and hasty. Sure enough, her anxiety proved to be somewhat founded as the swordsman tossed out what appeared to be a black orb, much of the air in the arena quickly being yanked towards it's center from a lengthy distance away, even though the brunt of it's force seemed to be much closer in scope.

Fearing this may prove to be too much for Hrungnir alone to move freely, Famine acted quickly, her hand coating itself in Armament Haki before extending to the umbrella and the petals within.  Hoisting the opened parasol towards the sphere, Famine began to twist it at the handle, rotating and twirling the invention at incredible speeds. In a massive torrential flow of black, every hardened petal she had accumulated from the start of the execution until now was released and directed at the orb of gravity only a hundred meters away and rapidly filled the arena and the stands, many of the petals pouring out of the structure and fluttering onto the streets outside.

The swordsman's technique indiscriminately pulled in every petal within it's area of influence and packed onto it until it no longer had the space necessary to drag in Hrungnir or the arena itself. In that moment, Famine began to disperse into petals herself, cascading through the remnant flowers in the stands and arena before she reformed at Hrungnir's side, umbrella closed and pressed firmly against the ground, her cloak now down to reveal her identity to her old superior, though he should be well aware by now.

"As much as I hate to interrupt, I'd be remiss if I didn't. I'd suggest we take our leave for now and continue this another time."

Famine Invention - Petalic Umbrella  - B Class:
NPC - Royal Warriors of The Sea - Soillin:
Revolutionary Chief - Famine :

What happened next was as cruel as it was unceremonious. Though some would certainly take to calling it merciful. With one escapee dead and the other surrendered, Issho had lost his will, and therefore his ability to fight back against the two men. To the agents, it wasn't special. There were no battles of morality or sophistry, no greater meaning behind their actions. It was simply a job. A duty. And while there was certainly a degree of sentiment shared between Shoda and Kuro, both knew full well what had to happen next.

Silently and with great precision, Blanc approached the injured swordsman Issho, whilst the Chief took his position behind the resigned White Snake, both Cipher Pol agents placing their index fingers at the back of the skull where intelligence had suggested the explosive dead man was located in the prisoners. The first to fall was Issho, as Blanc utilized his Shigan to destroy and disable the device while simultaneously executing the man, who collapsed and fell to the floor with a heavy thud.

Kuro spent one more solemn moment with Shoda before delivering him to the same, conclusive end.

White Snake Shoda - Former Bounty - 385+:
Issho - Former Bounty - 182,000,000:
Kuro:
Blanc:

49[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:29 am

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Hrungnir clung to the side of his clay pillar and watched Yuurei as he took a step back to address the situation. The former Revolutionary wasn't the type to be swayed by words and simply wanted to fight, but the thief he'd been fighting didn't stop at words alone. He watched as Yuurei released a small, black sphere from the palm of his hand that floated high up into the sky to rest against the glass dome. As it sat there, the glass began to crack and whine before altogether shattering. Yet, instead of the glass shards falling to the ground, they hung in the air and floated towards the black sphere, gathering in a mass around its center. Loose debris from the ground began to travel upwards as the pull grew stronger and Hrungnir himself could feel the sphere pulling him towards its epicenter.

With the glass surrounding the arena broken, he could have made an effortless attempt to flee if it weren't for the knowledge that Beckham was hovering somewhere near. This thought, however, was put to rest fairly quickly as the gravitational pull from the orb Yuurei had released began to uproot even the earth that made up the arena, easily breaking apart the clay pillar small portions at a time - one such portion including Hrungnir himself. It was at this point that Famine, the Revolutionary Chief, intervened.

It was hard to see the lone woman in the enormous stadium surrounding the execution arena, but the torrent of rose petals was easily distinguished as they flooded the sky by the thousands. Faster and faster they spilled forth, pushing each other out of their way to move freely and increase the weight of the bunch, ever-increasing the rate at which they were sucked towards the orb. The roses bunched together along the outer edge, layering themselves until there was no area left for the orb to gather debris, creating a 50-meter-wide meteor composed of rose petals - and a center full of glass shards.

Having been uprooted from his clay pillar momentarily, Hrungnir fell helplessly back to the ground without the gravitational pull to lift him anymore and without wings to keep him up. Throwing his weight around mid-air, the man shifted himself to land on his feet, taking a superhero stance with the momentum he'd gained and creating a small crater. Unfazed, he stood, turning to look at the woman that'd now come to stand by his side.

"You Revolutionaries never listen," he grunted. "Always sticking your nose where it doesn't belong."

Hrungnir:

Oden Beckham had been sitting idly by inside a viewing room located in one of the towers, watching as the execution he'd organized unfolded before him. Many of the criminals that had been put on trial had already died, with two more - Issho and Shoda - being radioed in as deceased as well. For the most part, everything had been rolling along quite smoothly, but in a moment's notice and without warning, the situation began to very rapidly grow out of control. A torrential flood of roses petals, a sure sign of one of the Revolutionaries, was a bright red flag that it was time for the host to make an appearance. But, as the man left the room he'd been sitting in, he watched as the tower directly across from him exploded roughly along its middle and began to topple... inwards, towards the arena, and what little of the crowd remained.

With a sigh, Beckham disappeared, leaving behind a scorch mark as he jet through the air, propelled by high-pressure flames expelled from the bottom portion of his legs. Stopping in the sky, hovering by that same flame, the vice admiral extended a hand in front of and behind him, both beginning to glow red hot. As the tip of the tower came to meet him, a sudden burst of jetting flames expelled out of both ends of his hands. With a small flame pushing him from behind, he was able to exceed his limits was the large flame released towards the tower, sending a wave of energy through the core of the tower. The power [9] would decimate the falling portion of the tower, sending debris (and that which inhabited it) scattering to all parts of the island. It was undoubtedly the flashiest entrance he'd ever been able to make, but it wasn't one he wished he had to make.

Dropping through the sky, Vice Admiral Beckham began to hover over the now-shattered dome. He had made his presence more than known and now hung within eyesight of each of the criminals he'd brought to be executed. But, order must be restored, and so the ones that he focused on were Hrungnir and Famine.

"You have this one chance to give yourselves up," he told them. Beckham understood fairly well that he stood no chance against the two of them together, but if Yuurei's desire to join the World Government was true, he could at least count on a powerful ally.

Vice Admiral Beckham:

The snipers had lost sight of the man, Baioretto, that they'd been watching. The tower he struck began to topple and along with all the smoke made it difficult to track the incredible speeds the man could travel at. But they didn't lose purpose, as Vice Admiral Beckham entered the scene. With the man they were working for out in the public, the trained men had a new goal set before them. They slid themselves along their post and aimed down towards where their boss hovered in air, specifically targetting Hrungnir and Famine.

The Queen and the Five Hands had never been in a situation so tense. The Revolutionaries had finally shown their ugly head within the stadium, extremely powerful enemies were now capable of running rampant, and what made matters worse was that neither of them were rigged with explosives. Hrungnir could slip the device out of himself at will due to the composition of his body and, obviously, Famine wasn't ever on their table. The leaders of Lulusia could only watch in terror, standing at the ready to run to the aid of Beckham if it were ever needed.

Snipers:
Queen of Lulusia :
One Of The Five Hands - Elms :
One Of The Five Hands - Whiskers :
One of the Five Hands - Malik :
One of the Five Hands - Sora:

Edward Low sighed as he watched everything unfold around him. He'd come in without the intent of fighting and had, so far, been left alone. Yet, if things were going to get this crazy, he may just have to intervene.

"So it begins."

Edward Low:

50[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:04 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
The noble continued to blast through the streets, zig-zagged through the entrance, and quickly reached the bleachers that surrounded the dome.

“T-they got fucking Corbin?” Anna Blue stammered, as she peered out.

The Corbin?” Sofia replied. The Hero of Lulusia?

“Yes!” the Marine stated, to then point to a deep scar in the seats. “The cunt is over there, in the hole!”

“Got it!” the noble said, to then zoom towards him and dismiss her tread-feet, to then inspect his body, while trying to stay out of view of the cameras or have her back hide what was happening - this was going to be a part she didn’t want them to see. He seemed injured to her eyes, but not enough to behave this fucked up by it. Was he just pretending? She had no time to waste figuring that out, and she immediately started to suck him into her inner “Castle Dimension”, as she produced a miniature clone of herself inside to tend him.

---*---

Corbin!” a miniature Sofia would hiss through her teeth to this man on the sick-bed, to then slap him repeatedly on the cheek as she wrapped him in bandages and gave him first aid. “Cooooorbiiin” she insisted again, trying to get him to awaken. “This isn’t the time to be like this! You’re the hero of Lulusia! You have an image to maintain, we can’t let the public know you got this tousled up, no?” she insisted, to then start to comb his hair and wipe the blood and dirt from his face with a hand and some saliva like some mother “C’mon, I’ll help you out, but you’ve got to get out there again and look good, OK? For the Lulusians!”

---*---

On the outside, the larger “real” Sofia continued on.

“Who fucked him up?” Anna Blue asked.

“W-what? Don’t you know? It’s your job to be lookout!” the noble protested.

“I DON’T FUCKING KNOW, GIRL! OK?” the Marine barked back. “They’re nowhere! This makes no sense! He has to be hiding!”

“Cursed sard!” Sofia wheezed - she just couldn’t let this guy just get away with toppling a symbol of hope and safety. If Corbin couldn’t finish the job, she would try her darndest to set things right again. For the people.

“WHERE ARE YOU, YELLOWBELLY?!” she proclaimed to the arena, raising a finger - to then hold her arms defiantly out, faint arcs of Conqueror’s Haki dancing across her skin like an electric ghost. “COME AT ME IF YOU’VE GOT TALLYWAGS, CUR!”

However, the real form of Baioretto was far outside a good ear-shot from her, making this simply a futile show.

“What?” Anna Blue asked with a chuckle, looking behind to the girl’s father, who had his hand on his chin. “Tallywags? What is this girl saying?”

“It’s just like when she fought Jacqueline” Lord Sofia mentioned, deep in thought. “It’s… That same power.”

“Yeah? The King’s Haki thing? She can totally use it.” the loli replied, to the which the father rose an eyebrow in surprise. “Didn’t you know?”

“Oh. Then… What’s this?” the man asked.

The loli shrugged. “Beats me.”

Combat Info:

51[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:45 am

Raijin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Raijin
Thins developed faster than what Raijin could perceive. There was one moment the bandit Yuurei was in a heated exchange with the former Revolutionary Hrungnir. The next there was a black orb generating a pressure that was able to shake the area. All type of things began to get sucked in including the former General Hrungnir. He was torn, he didn't believe the man Yuurei deserved death however that was former superior of his. Then things turned left, as building exploded out of nowhere. It began to tilt breaking the glass orb surrounding the area for the spectators protection.

The orb now broken, this was the something Raijin had been waiting for. Someone flew through the air and somehow blew apart the large building with sheer strength alone. That was amazing show of force. Reminding the Rev Lieutenant of his precious position. Then Yuurei's attack was stopped when a millions of red rose petals flew in from where the Queen was.

Shock went across the Minks face as he noticed one of the hands disappear and reappear in the arena. And she was able to stop Yuurei's attack. Holy shit. Is that...Famine! Indeed it was, undercover was the Revolutionary Chief Famine. Now this changed everything, he had to help whatever plan she had planned. But he knew nothing of what was going on, and it was best to hang tight, should he need to cause a distraction. He looked over to the Queen to see that the Hand was being distracted by this sudden betrayal as well.

Using this he started to move closer to the Queen and her guards albeit slowly. He needed to be a bit closer to use his attacks. Getting within twenty meters of the group, but being careful and weary of the Snipers as well.

52[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei could see his gravity ball go to work as he had destroyed the dome that surrounded them. It was what protected them from anybody on the outside, but that was no longer the case. Instead, he was hoping to end this all with this skill. It, of course, didn’t happen as he noticed the movement of something, no someone else. He noticed black petals were moving their way towards his gravity orb, and it wasn’t a little bit. There was a massive amount of them being sent over to his orb, and they were moving willingly to his orb. He looked over to Hrungnir, and soon he noticed what was happening. He shook his head because he had allies out in the open. This was interesting, and soon enough Hrungnir was now next to Famine who was there to help him escape.

He didn’t expect this turn of events to occur, but it did without a doubt. He chuckled in disbelief because he had him capture as he jumped back a few more meters away from the duo. It wasn’t until he saw something else happening from outside of the arena. There was a tower that was falling as well and towards the arena, and it wasn’t until he smiled to see who had appeared in the sky. He didn’t have to worry about the tower falling because he was sure that the Vice Admiral had it taken care of. His attention was towards the two people who were friends with each other, or at least knew each other. He heard Hrungnir’s words and understood that she was a revolutionary. It wouldn’t take long for Beckham to descend through the sky as Yuurei could see him in his line of sight. I wondered when he was going to show up. He thought to himself as he looked back Hrungnir and Famine.

My ability isn’t going to last long. And then I will be defenseless against someone like Hrungnir. My next move is hopefully a deciding factor. He thought to himself. Yuurei would use his gravity field on himself making the aura appear on himself to make himself faster. The swordsman wasn’t done there, he had sighed as he activated another one of his skills. There was nobody inside of the ball, so he figured he would use the petals to his advantage. They were black, and he knew what that meant, they were covered in armament. He looked around to take look at everything around to visually see what was around him, and he even saw the debris that was still falling down. His next move would stop any of debris that was a hundred meters away from him to stop the rubble from falling. It wasn’t just that, but the big ball of petal and glass he had made had now started to break apart as he was going to use this in junction with his Gravity Rubble Skill.

Yuurei picked up any debris that was on the floor and anything that seemed fine he left it alone. The swordsman had raised a bunch of debris that spread out as far as seven-five meters as he had blocked the sun’s ray from shining down on the arena. His eyes focused on the two that were in front of him. Famine had equipped him with a weapon that he needed to take out Hrungnir, or at least he hoped that it would work.

”You might want to listen to the Vice Admiral, but to make sure you cooperate, you get the chance to shout your surrender or suffer consequences.” He said this to the two as he bent his fingers and the debris and rubble that was in the air started falling down specifically heading in the direction of Famine, and Hrungnir and wherever they might move to if they did so.

Yuurei would avoid the Vice Admiral, by controlling the debris to move around him and not towards him. It wasn’t just that, but force they were coming down at was powerful [9] due to Yuurei’s ability. The swordsman, however, would stop this from happening if Famine and Hrungnir announced their surrender, if not they would have to avoid the massive amount of debris falling in their direction a lot of it having armament petals that would hurt the clay man.

Weapons:

Doriki Stat Skill Used and Haki:

53[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:34 am

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Baioretto had a plan and it involved him getting into the arena, something told him he had to get in there to set this place ablaze and free those who were being tried. As he became one with the structure Baioretto didn't expect anything to interrupt his movements until something did just that, as the structure began to fall and go down into the arena Baioretto felt someone enter his space and they were moving very fast, he knew this feeling.. He recognized this speed it was someone moving at almost the same speed as him. Baioretto braced for impact and the second the structure was knocked apart Baioretto made his move, he began to jump through the debris eventually finding himself in a piece of debris that was going towards the place this all started, outside of the arena into the town, From the debris came a groggy Baioretto. He took a second to gather his thoughts as he leaned on a stand to get his breath. Baioretto was out of view from those in the execution the snipers would have mostly took the rock falling as debris from Beckham's attack. "Oi, Kuba." said Baioretto into his baby den den mushi as he began to walk himself to the docs.

Grabbing a piece of cloth off one of the stands Baioretto wrapped it around his head covering his face and his hair, he wanted to get out of here because it was too much going on, that guy that broke the tower was strong, something Baioretto had never felt before.. that power made him wary of his surroundings. For his safety Baioretto had to get out of here. "Aye, Captain!!" yelled Kuba "Where are you captain? Are you safe!!" Baioretto started to smirk as he was happy to hear the voice of one of his crew members. His trusted pilot at that, "i'm good Kuba.. I'm in route to the ship now, I'm at the start of the docks. Where are yo-" Baioretto's words were cut short as he looked up and grew distracted. "Captain are you alright? Captain!" yelled Kuba who was also in route to the docs from grabbing a meal. As he arrived he saw what made Baioretto freeze up. It was a giant marine ship. The duo looked at each other before Kuba ran for their ship and Baioretto climbed aboard the giant ship which was obviously marine in nature.

Baioretto wouldn't see more than a dozen ensigns on the ship who were tasked with putting the sails up and Baioretto made quick work of them before getting into the ship and going back and forth with crates, some crates had food some had gold and beli, Baioretto would make several trips going back and forth throwing the crates to the ship that featured Kuba, "Oi Captain that's enough!" yelled Kuba. "Fine, fine." replied Baioretto before jumping off the ship. Looking at the ship from his own Baioretto smiled before his arm started glowing with electricity and he touched the side of the marine ship, carving what appeared to be his jolly roger.

His ship went off to sail and Baioretto was officially gone.

Exit

WORDS: 510
NOTES: ###
DORIKI: +5 E&D (Pugilist) +15 S&P
GEAR: Standard clothes, Bori, 2 Baby Den Den Mushi's, Wado Ichimonji
1x Kuba (Mink Navigator NPC)
Haki: Kenbunshoku Intermediate 3/10

54[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:48 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Hrungnir had begun to enjoy his fight with Yuurei just as Famine intervened, which, of course, forced Beckham to come down from his lofty viewing location. It was frustrating to say the least, but the former Revolutionary was undaunted in his resolve. Amidst the growing tension in the air and the pressure these two foes were giving off, the clay man began to release a cackle. Small, rough giggles slowly turned into loud laughter as the sky grew ever darker and Yuurei prepped his next attack.

The rubble Yuurei had raised began to fall from the sky, ceasing Hrungnir's laughter, but didn't silence him. "How could I avoid this chance?" Slapping his hand against the ground, clay pillars erupted from around him and Famine, rocketing towards the sky where they'd crash into each other. A mass of clay was raised, intersecting over him and his partner, forming a clay umbrella to shield them from the falling debris. The power that Yuurei was putting out was greater than what he was currently capable of, especially against the Busoshoku rose petals that Famine had so lovingly assisted with, but the man knew that if he could make it through a little bit more, the thief he'd originally been fighting would soon run out of gas.

The debris pelted the top of the umbrella, causing indents in the mass and breaking off chunks towards the edge, but Hrungnir clung to his defense. Continuously raising more clay and adding it to the shield, he'd use sheer, increasing volume to combat the finite amount of debris Yuurei had collected. Within moments, the rain ceased to fall, the clay shield was damaged and broken, but both Hrungnir and Famine were alive. And even though it'd taken a toll on his energy, the adrenaline from the situation and surviving such a wide-scale ability would push the clay man forward to continue his fight.

Clapping his hands together in front of him, Hrungnir would use the clay he'd raised for his next attack. Shifting it forwards, the former Revolutionary created another flurry of clay spears that he'd send towards Yuurei first. The intent was to exhaust the man's resources as fast as possible and put an end to the poor soul's attempt at a fight. Only when Yuurei was gone could Hrungnir focus on the greater hurdle of fighting Beckham, a dream in its own.

Hrungnir:

Beckham was patient with the situation. He'd stopped the tower from falling and had entered himself in the fray, but he let Yuurei makes his move first. The original plan was to test a Shichibukai candidate and that plan hadn't ended yet, but things were a little out of sorts to be able to let these two go about their business uninterrupted. Try as he might, however, Yuurei's best attack couldn't touch Hrungnir - a foreseen happening. Hrungnir hadn't been an execution target for Yuurei simply because Beckham was aware of their difference in combat experience. The true test was whether or not Yuurei could sustain himself, which he seemed to be failing at. In spite of his best efforts, the thief was growing visibly exhausted over the course of the fight while Hrungnir's movements were thin and concise to conserve energy. It was merely a show of experience. Nothing more.

While powerful in its own right, Yuurei's mass of debris wasn't enough to break through Hrungnir's defense. The man's ability to use the earth for his own gain outpaced Yuurei's build-up of debris, which he'd had to spend time creating. It was a valiant effort and for that, Beckham would make sure he'd survive. When the attack was over and they switched places, Hrungnir used his defense and transitioned it directly into an attack, further conserving energy by using what he'd already uprooted. As the clay spikes dove towards the thief, Beckham would hold his hand up towards them, pausing for but a moment.

"Unfortunately, Hrungnir, not today." From his palm Oden released a stream of flames, lighting up the sky and incinerating the clay that the former Revolutionary had directed towards Yuurei. While Hrungnir had an advantage over Yuurei due to the way they they accrued ammunition for their attacks, Beckham's flames were advantageous over the clay. It was the primary reason he'd been chosen to oversee the execution.

Moving his palm back across the sky, Beckham pointed it directly at Hrungnir, to whom he'd release another stream of fire.

Vice Admiral Beckham:

The fight commenced. Hrungnir and Famine versus Beckham and Yuurei. As far as spectacles go, this one would make history. The destruction these people could cause put the Five Hands on edge, even within their desire to watch it. Their primary goal was to keep the Queen alive and it was a job they'd do regardless of who they'd have to fight. Every Hand present had their body tensing, ready to leap to the Queen's aid if anything moved their way.

Snipers:
Queen of Lulusia :

Low had been inching his way closer to the side walls of the execution arena, but he'd finally made it to the side. Lazily, the mink leaned against the wall and watched the new arrivals stake their claim in the combat. While he didn't have the urge to join them, his former glory days were prevalent in his mind as he found excitement in simply watching them. Quietly, without so much as a hint that he was present, he watched them all duke it out for survival.

Edward Low:

55[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:50 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Famine sighed as she put her fingers against the bridge of her nose in disappointment. Still, she knew Hrungnir's temperament and strength, and trying to convince him to back out of a fight was pointless. Still, it was worth a shot. Ready to assist the former revolutionary with her full strength, Famine kept close track of the petals she had accumulated that were still in play. Soon enough, the swordsman Hrungnir had taken an interest in devouring began to accumulate the debris, including many of the petals left in the arena stands. As Hrungnir raised a massive clay umbrella in defense, Famine's petals from both the orb and the floor sank deep into the clay, hiding themselves within.

Still, Famine picked up on Hrungnir's intentions. To empty out whatever reserves the swordsman had left. It was disgusting and predatory, but that's exactly what Hrungnir was, a predator. A force seeking either a challenge or something to sustain him. This rang especially true as he seamlessly integrated his defense into an all out assault, the clay fashioned into spears to launch themselves at Yuurei.

With Beckham in the fray, the swordsman, at the end of his rope, was almost an afterthought, Famine wagered, as the Vice Admiral moved peculiarly to intercept the attack meant for the boy. Pulling all of the accumulated and hidden petals from out of the clay assault at once, the air blackened momentarily with their sheer volume before dispersing and condensing into two lengthy blades on either side of the jet of flames that incinerated the clay. Seamlessly, each blade split themselves into two, then four, and so on until there were over a thousand [1024] densely packed weapons orienting themselves behind Famine like a great bloom. Individually they were composed of nearly a quintillion petals, and sparked with their absolute density.

Knox had never attempted to use this many petals at once, and the mental strain it took on her was enormous, but gradually, she acclimated. With strength through her plentiful numbers alone, the Revolutionary Chief stood ready to display why she had earned the name of Famine.
Black Bloom [Mode]:

As things heated up on the surface, both Blanc and Kuro raced from the tunnels, calling in cleanup and disposal for their handiwork in order to meet the new situation in full force. Still, it would take several minutes to reach their destination and meet with Beckham to provide support.

2 Rounds until arrival.
Kuro:
Blanc:

56[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:22 pm

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
Anna Blue then narrowed her eyes and shifted her head to a side, as she noticed something with her extreme senses.

“That guy, I heard him, outside!” she stated, to then stay listen for a moment as she tried to hear a smidge more. “Towards the docks! Go, go! We can catch him!”

“Knowing that he is gone is good enough.” Sofia stated.

“What? We’re going to miss our chance at him! Turn on those treads girl, and go!”

“Him gone was the goal.” she explained. “Thank you for letting me know, it’s quite the relief.”

Anna Blue stared out of the window, stunned, perplexed at what she meant by that. Gone? As the goal? Why? How did that make any sense?

---*---

The noble then dropped down into the arena though the new hole it had, and stood outside of the range of gravity bubble around Yuurei, but made sure to speak loud enough to be heard.

“I am Lady Sofia...” she’d say, if she had their attention, so that she could continue with her monologue towards the criminals that where facing Yuurei and the Vice Admiral.

“...Hero of Jordsand...” which was a epithet she had made up right there.

“...Sovereign noble of the island of Sofia. And I have no doubt in my heart that we can defeat you. However, you" she rose an arm, and pointed it straight out. “Get out of here.

“Sofia, what?! We got them right here, we can beat them.” the short Marine in her head protested.

"You are worth less than a single life and dream of a person out there." Sofia continued "We have attacks that can threaten this entire island, an island overflowing with thousands of innocent people.

You are not worth more than a single. One. Of them.

So take this chance and leave. I will not follow, and I will do what I can to help you get away - so leave this place and go.

[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 8745eee52385ae156b196dfba2d28617

“No… nononono…” Anna Blue stammered, taking steps back from the loophole window.

“Keep the wind wall up, soldier!” Magnus Sofia ordered. “Keep it together!”

“...No, w-we’re f-fucked...” the Marine stammered, shivering, her eyes wide in fear. “Maximum turbo-fucked. R-right in fucking front of a Vice-Admiral...

...a defiance of Absolute Justice.

She held her head, and stared at the ground, devastated, as Magnus Sofia’s eyes also widened in realization. Crime had to be dealt with no matter the cost or the sacrifice. No exceptions. No mercy.

The midget’s head then jolted up.

“Y-YOU PLAYED IT WRONG THIS TIME SOFIA, WE’RE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE!” Anna Blue yelled, as she started to scramble up maps again with her free hand. “SHIELDS, TREADS, GO! NOW!”

But she wouldn’t move.

She was convinced that this was the right thing to do. Too many civilians at stake. Too much danger.

Of course she knew what she was doing, and within, she scared - terrified - at what would happen next. But it was worth it, for the people. For what she stood for, for what was right. And it was that conviction that gave her the strength to stand proud, confident and unwavering, without a doubt in her eyes.

57[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:55 am

Raijin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Raijin
Things were turning for the worst. It seemed that the Revolutionaries were on their toes now. A hopeless battle against insurmountable odds. It seemed that they would eventually need help escaping this escapade. But the Chief did not know he as there are and would not account for him in their plans. Raijin was sure that Famine had a plan, or else she would not have risked exposure in such a manner. Though the battle continued to rage on as the clay man continued to try to attack the bandit. Such madness Raijin didn't even have any way to connect all the things going wrong.

Raijin took a quick look at the snipers aiming at the arena. And then he glanced at the Queen and her men. He would have to aid in their escape but would be in immediate cross-hairs of the her Hand. He had no doubt it in his mind, that he would not survive an encounter with them. He had been patient so far, but it seemed the climax was on the horizon. And he had to be extremely careful how he made his next move. He began to take a steps backward, feigning being shocked by the current events. Lining himself up to be out of the view of the hands and the Queens.

There was also the flying jet man in the sky. Most likely one of the superiors overseeing the event. There was said to be an Vice Admiral around here somewhere which Raijin paired to be the man brave enough to fly over the Revs and the crazy powerful bandit. Keep it cool. And I'll stay alive through this.

58[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei’s attack had been stopped, he was surprised that it was stopped completely. He expected this man to show some form of defense, but he didn’t think he would be able to block all of the debris that he had thrown at him. It was disappointing, yet from what he learned was that he and Hrungnir were too far apart when it came to experience. He was exhausting his resource and he knew he could go a little bit longer, but he chose not to. This test was not something he expected and soon after he was done with his attack he noticed that Hrungnir had shot an attack on him. Yuurei wasn’t surprised about that as he expected that. He didn’t think this man would leave right now of all time. He had turned off his mode and he was going to try and block the incoming attacks with Benihime.

That was when a surge of heat coming around his direction. He looked u to see that Beckham had shot an attack to counterattack Hrungnir’s attack. That was good and he just sighed as he jumped back a bit to gain some distance about 10 meters or so. His movements were slower than they were before, and he was going to feel that way for quite some time. Yuurei’s heart was racing and his breathing was heavy. He couldn’t believe that he didn’t take this man out on time, but he only rushed himself, so he could find Famine who he could see being protected by Hrungnir.

This sucks right now, but I need time to recover, so I can assist Beckham. The thing is if Famine didn’t show up now then Hrungnir would have been captured. He thought to himself. Yuurei wasn’t sure how useful he would be in this fight, but he would continue to fight. He knew that if he fled then he would only leave Beckham to fight alone, which wasn’t a good thing. Now that things were getting heated, he did notice something and it was Famine. She had done something with some of the petals that he had missed, and soon enough he could see the blades that she created were over the hundreds. His eyes widen when he saw this because it seemed like he had to use his mode much later than usual. He knew that she was around, but the thing is he didn’t think all of this would happen. Still, she was in her mode, and Yuurei wasn’t and the man couldn’t use his fruit’s ability right now.

How do I stall for time? He thought to himself as he was wondering what he could do. That was when he heard a woman shouting out loud. He didn’t know who this person was, but he looked at her for a quick second to see who it was before looking back at the people who were technically his enemy. Still, she was talking and hearing her talk made him happy to think that this was actually and hopefully a perfect way to stall for time. Yuurei was doing his best to relax as he was trying to slow down his breathing as he was looking at both Hrungnir and Famine. What surprised him about what this girl was saying was that she was offering the captured criminals to leave this place at once. He thought she was crazy at first, but then he understood the lives that were at stake in this island.

He figured she was right and knew if this fight continued that the lives of many innocent people would perish today. Still, talking was a good way of fighting and this girl knew what she was doing.

Then it happened; Yuurei, for just a quick second had a small headache occurred. It was something that appeared out of nowhere and it was not something he expected to happen. It was only for a bit, but in that second there were memories that had flooded through his mind, and they were bits and pieces, but the face of the girl that was talking had appeared, but the face was much younger. There was also another, a white tiger mink who he had caught a glimpse in the arena as a spectator today. He had seen a younger version of him too, which didn’t make sense. He didn’t understand what this meant, but he shrugged the headache off for a bit as he couldn’t lose focus.

That girl’s name is Phillipa, I’ve met her before on an island when we were younger, the same with Raijin. Wait I know their names? I’ve met Raijin in the same place as well. What is going on here?He thought to himself as he was a bit freaked out. He had problems with these two, and now he had a memory of meeting these two people before.

Weapons:

Doriki Stat and Haki:
[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

59[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:02 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

The battle with Beckham was heating up. Famine had put herself in top gear and equipped herself for the harsh fight before them, but before they could even really begin the final bout, these powerful individuals were interrupted by a small girl that'd dropped into the coliseum. With jetstreams that could send debris sheer across the island, a girl that could summon a near infinite amount of flower petals, a thief that could control the very gravity, and a convicted murder that could draw power from the earth itself, this small girl was able to stand up and shout her lungs out. It was a powerful moment even amongst what had already happened throughout the execution and she'd managed to silence all of them with just her words.

Hrungnir turned towards her. She'd grabbed his attention just enough to force him to listen as she berated them for fighting, told them to quit, and threatened the island. The former Revolutionary's clay face distorted into an evil grin, far wider than what was humanly possible. He'd been hunched over the launch his attack, but stood up to face the woman that had stuck her nose in the business of others'.

"Aww... Shut up."

The halberd in Hrungnir's hands changed shaped, melting into a simple, single-bladed spear. The steady, malleable clay began to dry and harden, becoming solidified within his hands as he pulled the moisture out of it. To further reinforce his created weapon, the man coated it with Busoshoku before holding it over his head. His movements were exaggerated, but no one moved to stop him.

Winding up, Hrungnir took a step forward and hurled his Busoshoku-coated spear towards Lady Sofia. The distance between them wasn't far enough for him to be inaccurate. The spear closed the distance between them (<50 meters) at the maximum speed (7) and power (7) he could muster for such a toss. The Busoshoku coating made sure the clay would keep its form in air, but it would also make the attack significantly more dangerous at the same time.

Hrungnir:

Beckham's job as Vice Admiral was to protect the people of the world from all manner of villainy. His primary objective at that moment was to keep Yuurei alive and put an end to Hrungnir and Famine, but this Lady Sofia had decided to throw herself into a situation where she was neither useful, needed, or wanted. Not only were her actions suicidal, but she began throwing around threats after jumping into the coliseum. The Vice Admiral, regardless of his position, held no sympathy for someone like that. He watched her, letting Hrungnir attack her, and using her as bait.

Beckham couldn't care less what happened to this woman after she'd come of her own volition, but he wouldn't let the chance she'd created go to waste. As soon as Hrungnir's spear left his hand, he'd fire off another firey jet stream towards the clay man, threatening to obliterate his form, but also dry out the clay that composed his body - an act that was essentially the same as killing him.

Vice Admiral Beckham:

The Lulusian soldiers were paralyzed. The Five Hands and the Queen were completed engrossed in watching two legendary men, Beckham and Hrungnir, fighting a life and death battle before them. Even the snipers that topped the towers couldn't force themselves to pull the trigger and interrupt such a fight. They simply watched, quietly, waiting for something new to happen. However, with Lady Sofia jumping through the dome and making threats, the barrels of the snipers' weapons all turned towards her.

Their sole job was to make sure nothing interrupted the execution, but a threat against not only the Marines, but the island itself, put her at the top of their priority list. Depending on her next moves, they'd unleash a torrent of seastone bullets to shower her with.

Snipers:
Queen of Lulusia :

Edward Low leaned lazily up against the far wall of the coliseum, watching the battle before him unfold. He had no desire to get involved, even if he may hold the power to stop it. Yet, something within him sparked as a new contender entered the fray. A small, frail girl had dropped through the now-broken glass dome and begun shouting at those that continued to fight. Lady Sofia, as she introduced herself, had come to stop the event.

In spite of her obvious disadvantage, she remained strong-willed and peaceful at heart. While Low wasn't convinced enough to get involved just yet, he admired her force of will and would keep an eye out. If she could at least hold her own, he might just step in after all.

Edward Low:

After his fight with Baioretto, Corbin had passed out. The physical damage he'd sustained wasn't great in comparison to what was normally expected of him, but the helplessness he'd felt against his opponent's speed was what did him in in the end. He'd fallen in battle, but now lay within a room he'd never seen before. It was a room he'd never seen before, but he didn't feel in danger. The people moving in and out were taking very good care of him as they patched up his wounds and kept him safe.

For now, he'd tolerate it, but he'd still plan to find out where he was eventually. Little did the hero of Lulusia know, but he currently resided within the body of another human being.

One Of The Five Hands - Corbin :

60[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:10 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Famine, just as she had steeled herself to fight, was interrupted by the appearance of another participant, a woman by the name of Sofia. She was steadfast, passionate, and emboldened by righteous cause, something that reminded Knox of herself once upon a time. Still, such words, such actions needed to be supported with the strength to protect them. The Revolutionary Chief smiled as she looked on at the intruder.

"Oh? What an absolutely rousing speech. You might make a good Revolutionary, one day, noble."

Her eyes quickly moved to Vice Admiral Beckham and Yuurei who had moved even further back, his energy clearly exhausted. As Hrungnir set his eyes on the appetizer who had entered into the fray, Famine responded in kind, one of the black rose blades quickly jetting out to the side and into the jet of flame aimed at her companion. While her petals were strictly at a disadvantage against Beckham, her black bloom would be more than enough to stretch his priorities to their limit. As the fire struck the buso enhanced petals, they quickly dispersed, expanding into a large array that quickly set themselves ablaze, thick smoke filling the arena.

In that very instance, a dozen of her black blades fired out at Yuurei's abdomen, one after the other in a barrage, only a fraction of a second of delay between each [7 Power, 7 Speed]. The swordsman was only thirty meters or so away from her position, and the attack was obscured by the thick smoke Beckham had helped to create. With the Vice Admiral still looking to babysit, Knox was sure to send an identical barrage through the smoke simultaneously at the Marine who floated in the air only meters away. In the chaos, Famine was quick to place another dozen blades into Hrungnir's clay reserves, the man surely aware of their presence and utility it could offer him.
Black Bloom [Mode]:

The tunnels began to quake with activity, forcing Kuro and Blanc to pick up the pace as they rushed to meet the threats, also having been informed of the presence of yet another intruder. Kuro's brow furrowed with anger at the gall necessary to continue complicating the event, promising to himself that if he were to get his hands on this minor noble, there wouldn't be any fanfare necessary for her execution. Blanc, however, remained silent and cold, simply suppressing his eagerness to truly let loose for the first time.

1 Round until arrival.
Kuro:
Blanc:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum