Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

16[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:36 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
When Yuurei’s blades met with the Huntress’s body, he had been able to cut through her body with ease. There was nothing she could do about it, but speaking of Koneko’s name annoyed him more than anything. He stepped forward and soon enough finishing his attack an explosion occurred a few seconds after. This explosion caused Yuurei to react immediately; the reason for his reaction was from the time he fought Koko and the man shot with a bazooka. His guard went up quickly hearing the explosion from behind him, and he used his gravity push to blow the portion of the explosion that would come his way away. When he went to check on the body he turned around to see that the Huntress body was no longer there. He shook his head when he saw this and he turned to look at the queen and wondered why she would do such a thing. He heard his name, but stood his ground.

He shook his head because he didn’t know that he had an explosive bug planted inside of him. I wish they told her not to put an explosive bomb inside of me. I’m trying to do what they asked me to do, but I did get first blood. Still, all I have to do is not die. He thought to himself as he turned to look at Juego. He was about to go towards him, but he heard the words that Shoda had spoken. He noticed that they were heading towards Oceanus, and he figured this would be a time for that Wotan to prove how strong he was versus those two. He heard Shoda’s attack and looked at it for a second to see the amount of power he had used on the attack. That power was similar to his own, and he jumped away as he noticed that he had cracked the ground so that those who wanted to escape could go underground and do so.

Yuurei wasn’t going to do that though, he planned on staying here, and finished things off. He made a deal with the Vice Admiral, and he was going to live up to it. There was that, and he figured that today the side of ‘Justice’ had the upper hand. He figured though that he would tell Shoda one more thing before they split

”If things get tough down there on your escape. Please return here. I will protect you in the only way I know how. You should also put some armament on the sword to stop it from cracking even more. If that Wotan beats those two, then I figured we could let him live.” He noticed the crack on his blade but tried his best to ignore it.

”Now for the second target on that list.” He said to himself in a whisper.

The Vice Admiral said that there was a man that could not leave no matter what. That means I’m going to have to be extreme with this one. I know it isn’t Shoda, so it has to be this man. I heard how the Queen introduced him, so there is no question to it. I don’t know what he is capable of doing, so I have to go all out just o make sure. He thought to himself.

He was focused, ready, aware of his surroundings and his observation was on point and advanced enough to feel the presence of those who were around his parameter. Juego was now forty-five feet away from him, and he still had his gravitational field around him. He saw where Juego was from where he was, and knew that there were no obstacles in front of him and his target. He was going to use his maximum speed along with observation to close the distance between the two of them and finish him off with a strong attack. He took in a deep breath and soon enough his body started changing. His body would turn purple all around, and his muscles were more tone than they were before. His cheeks would have three purple lines float around each of his cheeks with a spiral floating on his forehead. He eyes also changed color along with his pupils turning purple with spirals and he now had a purple aura around his blue aura. Yuurei was using his Mode, Gravity Control.

People who were around forty meters around Yuurei would feel the sudden heaviness, and slowness on their body, but it was something that lasted for a couple of second as he rushed straight towards Juego. Once Yuurei had gotten within forty meters of Juego he would feel the weight on him as he would feel sluggish and much slower than he ever felt before. While Yuurei was running he had unsheathed his blades once again. This time he held them in his right hand in between his fingers. The blades were covered in Armament once again, and so was his head, and entire torso. When Yuurei got up to fifteen meters from Juego’s position he started spinning around as he was making his way straight towards Juego. If he connected with Juego or anything else one huge tornado slash would appear around Yuurei that of forty meters and being thicker by five meters due to his Saijo and catching anybody in it for a horrific ending.

”Nitoryu: Jiten Kire.” He whispered to himself.

Weapons:

Technique:
Mode:

Doriki Stat and Haki:

17[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:37 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito
NPC Note wrote:

Pheo's Exert wrote:
"Picking on a little kid, how disgusting and taking him to a back ally for physical abuse such a disgusting act" Phoebe trigger fingers would twitch slightly as the intent to shoot both the guard and the bystander entered her mind. An exotic sloppy sound would penetrate the air gently as her teeth rested against both sides of her tongue, it was a bittersweet taste, as to pull the trigger would complicate her overall objective.

I don't see this as enough grounds to draw and fire a weapon on someone. As such, as brought to my attention, I'm calling:

Death Rules wrote:
Though death is natural, we understand the frustration that comes with it and don't take it lightly. Killing a character just for the sake of killing is not something we like to see, thus it is not something we allow. For that reason when it comes to a character falling due to the acts of another player, we the staff will investigate the death and confirm its validity. The major thing we will look for is a solid reason for the killer to have killed the victim in question. This goes beyond personality and overplayed schizophrenia, we will search for an actual reasonable motive. We'd much rather see a growth in plot from a rivalry or grudge developing between characters than potentially lose a member. While defeat will persist, killings deemed "pointless" will usually result in grievous wounds and the victim falling unconscious.

Conclusion & Penalty:
I see no grounds for the attempt on said life, and the rationale is reckless especially in area where snipers reside. I'm voiding the last bit of your post with you revealing and such firing said weapon. You are free to question him on his actions, and if his words match up, then conflict can be engaged. In your next post, you'd be simply a few meters away from Cass and the kid.

18[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty
Cassius Sinclair
The Kraken
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 D5da255ae42b2fbe08f85ac5f848e11c

Hmm smart, you might just make it in this world. Cassius said with a crooked smile, taking the two tickets in one hand and gently letting the boy down to the ground with his other.
I'd get while the gettin is good. That guard was ready to lock you up just now, head back to town and stay safe away from this shit show. And kid... Cassius didn't often admit when he was wrong or apologize so this next part was a bit difficult for him, sorry about all that. Had to keep up the charade so the guard would give you to me. Hope you understand, now scram while you still can. He said this last part quietly enough so that only he, the child, and perhaps anyone standing within a few feet could hear. Certainly all the commotion at the front and the guard yelling about would drown out his conversation for anyone over there.

As the kid scampered off, Cassius looked up to see a robed figure standing only a few meters away. He squinted his eyes, wracking his brain to remember where he had seen this person before.
Oi, wait a minute, you're the bucket girl from the other day. You were the one kicking the trash cans all up and down the streets. Strange times seeing you here. If you're headed in, best of luck. I have a bad feeling bout all this. Cassius said politely before turning and walking away from the coliseum wall, back towards the main entrance.

Those who had been farther back and out of range of Corbin's voice had now made it closer to the entrance and were huddled around in a large crowd to watch the guard dispatch justice to this strange, colorful man. Cassius joined them, attempting to blend in as best he could as he watched the show unfold. He wondered who this strange, bright haired man was and just what exactly he had done to draw the Hand's ire. With the tickets safely in hand, Cassius simply wanted to enter the arena to watch the show, but he didn't dare try to cross through this spectacle. The two men stood between the crowd and the ticket takers and Cassius roughly judged he was about 30m away from Corbin and Fuentes, mixed in amongst the crowd with several individuals in front of him. Meanwhile, from within the tentacles of Cassius's beard, Taz kept watch through the open slits as his tentacles moved and writhed about, scanning the crowd for anything out of the ordinary. Dwarves had their uses and it seemed things were just heating up.

WORDS: 439 
NOTES: ###
DORIKI: +5 S&P & +5 S&A (In water);+5 E&D (Pugilist) +10 S&P
GEAR: Standard clothes
1x Taz (Dwarf Historian NPC)
SKILLS: ###
Haki: Busoshoku Novice 6/6

19[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:10 am

Phoebe Dabria

Phoebe Dabria
"You know, you know I nearly shot you newspaper guy, was a real close one" Phoebe would wink as she watched him walk passed and return to the streets with Two tickets clearly within his hands her eyebrow preached up "Hmm, I actually need a ticket, I better tag alone". Phoebe would proceed to follow the newspaper guy but in a slightly less suttle manner. when he stopped she would stand to his left side and place her hand on his right shoulder as if they were now bestie friends "So newspaper I'm Phoebe, and its a pleasureeee to meet you" Pheobe would say with a bit of a flirtatious tone  "So, got a spare ticket do you?"  

Phoebe goal was to get that ticket the direct way or to pickpocket one if she needed to, however, considering she nearly just shot him under the impression he was an evil baboon donkey face when rather he was a nice person trying to spare the kid while achieving his own agenda. "Oh and in the future newspaper don't be so rough with the kids..yah". Phoebe eyes mainly would focus on newspaper, however, she did take the time to scan the crowd several times, and gather information on the main situation. "Hmm I should replace one of the guards, yes that's a great idea to achieve my goals, How should i do that" Phoebe would begin thinking to herself while her mind was also attentive to the situation and Mr newspaper.

20[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:38 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

OCC:

Oceanus, burned across 90 percent of his body and rocked from the close range explosive conclusion to King Nep's life never even saw the incoming pincer attack from Issho and Big Baby Jones, let alone Sakuma's swift escape. The slash from Issho came first, cleaving across the compromised Wotan's side, the blade severing Oceanus' right arm just below the shoulder. Almost immediately after, before the man's limb even hit the ground, Big Baby Jones made a massive follow up, his massive fist impacting Oceanus' left elbow, causing it to crumple inward like paper and shatter. Following through, Jones' punch pushing the now crippled arm into the Wotan's abdomen as he launched Oceanus 20 meters into the air. For the spectators, it was a sight to behold, the massive half-fishman being launched through the now clearing smoke into the sky, with Issho and Big Baby Jones taking his place in the chaos.

Issho - Former Bounty - 182,000,000:

Big Baby Jones - Former Bounty -  80,700,000:

"That, uh, your man up there in the air?" Soillin mused, pointing up to the figure of Oceanus and popping a rather devilish smirk. Based on what he was witnessing, almost everything was within expectations. Almost. "Why that useless-!" Famine yelped under her breath, clearly flustered with who she had chosen to put her faith into. At the rate things were commencing, Juego Patron was dead to rights, and not even she herself would be able to stop it. The man was valuable to her cause, but not so valuable to risk everything by jumping in herself into what would likely be a suicide mission. Willing to cut her losses, she quickly regained her composure and began to twirl her parasol, ready to act as a contingency if needed.

Famine Invention - Petalic Umbrella  - B Class:

NPC - Royal Warriors of The Sea - Soillin:

Revolutionary Chief - Famine :

Sakuma lurked from a distance, observing the brief exchange between Issho, Big Baby Jones, and Oceanus, and quickly deduced that despite making an attempt at his life, the Wotan wasn't nearly worth sticking his neck into that fight and drawing attention to himself. More importantly, he saw a chance to escape present itself as Shoda, the White Snake, opened a hole in the floor of the arena. Despite his lone wolf temperament, and love for battle, he figured an escape offered him the chances of survival, and aligning himself with the most powerful faction in the room allowed him that much. His blood boiling at the prospect of revenge against the longleg who put him into this situation, Sakuma rushed to the north end of the arena, to Shoda's side.

"You know how it is."

Looking briefly to his left, Shoda nodded to Sakuma, a youth looking to survive was something he couldn't deny, as the hitman lept into the hole, the first to make his way inside and below the arena. More importantly, Yuurei's display of conviction caused Shoda to stand in brief admiration. This wasn't a man who would take the easy path, when presented to him. Instead he stood to act as the rear guard, and to finish whatever business he had left here in this arena. Whatever his reasons were, it was something Shoda was eager to respect. "Just make sure you make it out of this, Young Lord." Following soon behind Aquaflore, the White Snake jumped forward into the escape route of his own making.

It was only seconds later that the arena itself began to tremble, a purple aura forming around Yuurei's body. Spectators began to murmur with worry, and some began to even leave, the action proving to be a bit too intense for them to handle at the moment. The ground around the swordsman began to warp downward and buckle, as he prepared a true execution among this spectacle. Juego Patron, in the condition he was in and the circumstances he was under knew full well his fate. Still, he performed his duty admirably and to the end. With his eyes shut and a grin on his face, Patron resigned himself to his fate as his body began to become heavy and nearly immovable. The wall to the arena at his back, his end was swift and painless, a massively powerful blade cleaving through his body with such ease it was almost as if it were natural. The attack however, continued onward, into the wall of the arena. The strength of the attack was far beyond anything they had prepared for as the stone was sliced apart into nearly dust, the destruction continuing onward for another 40 meters before blowing a hole clear through the other side, nearly causing the entire island to rock with the force.

White Snake Shoda - Former Bounty - 385+:
Juego Patron - Former Bounty - 380,000,000:
Sakuma Aquaflore Scarface - Former Bounty 80,000,000:

Raising an eyebrow in disbelief, Corbin stared holes into Baioretto's eyes. "You really think I'm that stupid? A merchant with a will like that, and haki so unrefined and blatant? This is something else. Now just come quietly and don-" the hand demanded before being cut off by the force of Yuurei's attack and damage to the arena, nearly being knocked off his feet as he and everyone around him began to stumble. His Kenbunshoku now in full swing, Corbin's composure showed signs of wavering before regathering itself. "Fuck, fuck, fucking shit! God dammit, you, merchant boy! Wanna make yourself useful? Come with me." Corbin demanded, pulling out his blade and rushing towards the entrance to the arena and Queen.

One Of The Five Hands - Corbin :

21[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:03 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Kuro and Blanc continued to sit quietly, watching the events of the execution unfold on the den den whilst playing their game of cards. Even being so far from the spectacle, they could hear the explosions as bodies detonated and the rumbles of the ground and crevices were opened. For as strong as the two of them were, it still managed to be a little eerie with all the carnage flowing around the ring. Their duties were designed to be quick and quiet, so they weren't well acquainted with the opposite.

"Maybe we'll get to have a little fun after all," Blanc mused.

Kuro:
Blanc:

New, shocking information had been revealed to the present Five Hands by the Queen, but even in the midst of this revelation, the five of them that were present couldn't help but turn their heads as the mood in the air shifted. As four of the Five Hands and the Queen glanced towards the arena, all of them were drawn to Oceanus' current state as he was thrown into the air. Entertaining, but none of them had expected much from the dumb, cocky fishman.

What really caught their attention was the moving field around Yuurei and the energy being released from his body. He moved across the execution platform with conviction and it sent shivers down the spines of all watching.

Queen of Lulusia :

One Of The Five Hands - Elms :

One Of The Five Hands - Whiskers :

One of the Five Hands - Malik :

One of the Five Hands - ??? :

22[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Raijin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Raijin
Without the need of a guide or a map for that matter. Making his way into the streets of Lulusia was as easy as pie. But he had only one goal in mind today. He had to be present during the executions. Besides watching the carnage unfold, there was one of his commanders were being executed as well. Though there was nothing that he could do to stop them. However he couldn't resist getting a glimpse of the queen, someone he had been battling for years behind the scenes. What a treat it would be to see his ultimate enemy.

There was a crowd outside as he expected. Of course not everyone and anyone were allowed in. The large Mink waved through the large crowd, perhaps there was someone outside who tickets to gain entry. But there was a disturbance with a large man and another. Not knowing what was going Raijin made his way around them. There he was starting to look for any way to get in. That was until he saw Cassius around the entrance. Surprised, he walked up to Cassius watching the two men and their spectacle. "Greetings Cassius. It seems you came to see the execution as well. But I'm having trouble finding tickets to get-" He was cut off by abnormal rumbling and explosion that seemed to rock the very ground of the entire island.

Everyone was visibly effected by the phenomenon, and the larger guard was distracted by this and he was heard cursing vehemently before he yelled at the other man to follow him. And he took off, the execution was supposed to be a big thing, and now it definitely was. Raijin had not used his powers so no telling what that was. Now he had to get in more than ever.
----------------------------------

Doriki +7 Strength
Doriki +5 Endurance (Pug)

23[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:14 am

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 7efa606c0b04e3de7e00a61fce6571803cac9149_hq

Baioretto had been made but that wasn't going to stop him from enjoying his time on Luluisa Island, he could still find a way out of this little mess but he had to be smart about his next move, that was if he wanted to survive to see another day. Approaching the royal guard Baioretto did a good job of keeping his emotions in check as this guy seemed to use the same ability as Baioretto which wasn't really something he never accounted for. Holding his hands up Baioretto knew if he did something stupid he would probably have to watch Kuba do the same thing since he wasn't going to let his captain go down so easily, however the connection between the duo wasn't prominent enough for someone to really think the duo knew each other. While Baioretto stood 2 meters from Corbin holding his hands up he watched as the man began to scold Baioretto and point out someone being so potent yet being a simple merchant which was pretty true in hindsight, before the scolding could be continued something began to happen and this island began to shake which caught Baioretto's attention just as everyone else, his haki was flaring as he had to keep himself afloat. This was true power he was experiencing.

Baioretto couldn't help but wonder if Issho was involved in whatever attack that was out there as he knew his future swordsman was a very potent warrior. This made Baioretto wanna get involved that much more as he felt the battlefield calling him. The immediate panic caused all the snipers to focus on the battlefield because it wouldn't make any sense for them to not be focused after an attack that potent was set off. The soldier who was detaining Baioretto told the pirate to follow him as he turned and took off running, the gap  hadn't surpassed 2.3 meters before Baioretto took off at his top speed, his right arm charged with electricity, his intent wasn't violent, no it was something far more relaxed, this wasn't violence this was vindication in someone who was committed to their cause and that was assuring the next great wave of piracy and shifting the culture! When the soldier took off Baioretto was directly behind him in a line sense which made this attack that much more streamlined, the punch was named directly at the back of the soldiers neck, "100,000 Kata" was the name of this attack, it was one of Baioretto's strongest moves he had in his arsenal, his movements were so fast and swift his lower half was almost lightning and he left the ground so fast that the dust from his feet hadn't even left the ground during his movements as the air around him didn't catch up quick enough, the strength and velocity within this fist was enough to put this man down and keep him there, but not kill him as that wasn't what Baioretto came for. Hypothetically if Baioretto didn't get the benefit of the snipers turning around, the second the movement would get a bullet shot towards Baioretto, he'd go into the blade occupied by Corbin the Soldier, it was all about the potency of that right fist.

WORDS: 524
DORIKI: +5 E&D (Pugilist) +15 S&P
GEAR: Standard clothes, Bori, 2 Baby Den Den Mushi's
1x Kuba (Mink Navigator NPC)
SKILLS:

Spoiler:
Haki: Kenbunshoku Intermediate 8/10

24[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:27 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had gone for his second target, Juego and going all in on was something he decided to do. When he remembered the list of his target this man was at the top of his list. He didn’t know why, but he could see that this man wasn’t in any condition to fight. His attack was over the top as well as he could feel the island shake and tremble with terror as he unleashed a destructive attack. He felt the presence of people leaving the arena, which meant that they were nervous and didn’t want to be in a situation that would cause their death. He exhaled the air out of his body and his body had reverted back to how it was originally. He didn’t feel the fatigue that one would feel being in this form, but the drawbacks weren’t as obvious.

The man he had attack would no longer exist, and he wasn’t sure if it was because of the explosive, or because his attack, but the battlefield had gone from nine to three. He only said three because there were Issho and Jones that were left. He looked over to the dying Wotan in the air, and he shook his head because he didn’t think he would meet his end that way. He could feel his presence dying from the attack. He looked at the two men that were there and wondered if they were going to head over to the hole that Shoda created, or if they were going to fight him. He walked over in their direction, and then stopped when he was thirty meters away from them.

”I assume you guys are going to escape through that hole now that you guys have done what Shoda asked of you?” He asked them.

With that question being asked he looked over to the Queen of Lulusia and figured it was time to bring something into the light. He figured she must have figured it out by now, and if not she would find out now.

”Queen of Lulusia, I have something I must tell you! I was given a task from a source of mine, and what I have to tell you is not something that I can say out loud! If I do then things may not go as plan!” He shouted out loud so that the queen could hear him.

He wasn’t sure what was going to happen right now, but he kept his mind sharp, and his eyes focused. He wasn’t sure what those two were going to do right now, but he figured if they were to attack him, then they truly weren’t friends with Shoda. He kept his Impact dial in his left hand still, while holding two of his blades in his right hand like claws. Still, his targets were eliminated, the Vice Admiral told him he didn’t have to kill all of his targets, but killing one would prove himself, and killing more would give him a bigger payout. It was why he ignored Shoda, for the man was not an enemy, but an ally. He wanted to talk to the Queen about the imposter, and hopefully, he could find that person and eliminate them from this world.

Weapons:

Doriki Stat and Haki:

25[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:53 pm

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty
Cassius Sinclair
The Kraken
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 D5da255ae42b2fbe08f85ac5f848e11c

Cassius turned as a familiar furry face greeted him. The same man with the odd powers he had stumbled across only a few nights prior. How strange, seeing a complete stranger twice now. Clearly there was more to this Mink than met the eye. He nodded in acknowledgement,
Raijin, was it? Glad to see you made it home safely the other night. He said with a small smirk, acknowledging the plundering they had gone about without revealing to any eavesdroppers that they had committed several execution worthy crimes not long ago.

Cassius looked down at his tickets, and frowned as Raijin pointed them out only to be cut off by the sudden rumbling from within the coliseum. While many people fell to the ground around him from the intense shaking, Cassius managed to stay upright, though admittedly it was an effort. Once the shaking subsided he pressed the two tickets into Raijin's chest,
They're yours my friend, we'll count it as a "You owe Me" now. I have things I need to attend to.

With that, the fishman would turn and make his way through the crowd, away from the Hand and the strange man at the center of the attention and away from the coliseum itself. It wasn't that he had been frightened by the rumbling from within the coliseum, but rather that Cassius not only knew his own limits but knew that he had more important things to do in life. An entire island of oppressed fishpeople were waiting on him. It wasn't his life he worried about, but what would happen to theirs if he died here today for no real reason. He had nothing to gain from this execution other than vivid memories that would stay with him for the rest of his days. There were too many people, too many variables and from the get go he should have trusted his scales when they had started to itch.

As Cassius walked away from the arena, Taz poked his head out from between his tentacled beard,
We no go? Big event thattaway! The Dwarf declared triumphantly but Cassius just shook his head ever so slightly,
Not today my small friend. We have more important matters to attend to and people waiting on us. Next time perhaps.
Taz pondered this for a moment before simply shrugging and returning to the inside pocket of Cassius's jacket where he had made himself at home. Cassius simply continued his walk back to town, the sun shone peacefully and he smiled slightly at the thought of how empty and peaceful the bars would be with everyone piled into the coliseum.

[exit post]

WORDS: ###
DORIKI: +5 S&P & +5 S&A (In water);+5 E&D (Pugilist)
GEAR: ###
SKILLS: ###

26[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:02 am

Phoebe Dabria

Phoebe Dabria
Still standing behind the Fishman as he spoke to his friend a minkman, Phoebe grew somewhat annoyed as they simply annoyed her presence entirely and as such her cheeks would grow red along with half of her face as emotions of Anger grew, she had already nearly shot this guy once and his actions were asking for it, however, her mind was firmly distracted by the minkman before her as he was somewhat familiar. "OOOOOH, he's a revolutionary member just like me... I remember squirlly nose telling me about a tiger guy" Phoebe would think to herself before taking a step forward plucking one of the two tickers for herself "Have a great day, you RaiJin right" she would mutter under her breath so only he could hear her in a lush voice, however, the silver of her anger could be felt in the tone. 

After taking a step passed the man she looked on forward to reaccess how she was going to enter the castle and replace a sniper, *Shakes* Phoebe would sway from side to side as the explosion went off, however, she quickly regained her footing. The weight from her equipment aided her in with this. Looking on she could see the guards returning to the castle, and the glimpse of someone about to attack. Phoebe couldn't keep track, however, she knew stuff was about to happen and this would work as the perfect opportunity to create some commotion "HE'S GOT A GUN!" Phoebe would shout throwing her voice to give the impression of another direction. 

Her goal was to use chaos to move achieve her objective.

27[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:49 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Events unfolded within the execution arena that shook the surrounding area and put everyone within on guard. The snipers that were set up around the roof of the colosseum were weak in their own rights, but in spite of their physical shortcomings, they were trained soldiers able to maintain composure in all but the most fear-inducing of situations. The quake within the arena was alarming and caught the attention of some, but many of the outward-facing snipers were able to ignore the commotion in pursuit of their predetermined duties.

Several of the snipers had been keeping an eye on Corbin in the plaza, especially after they had been communicated with via radio of the situation that had been arising between a couple of the passersby, but also of one, purple-haired individual. Corbin had chosen to request the man to follow him without placing him under arrest, which prompted the individual to turn violent. In a split second, Baioretto turned to lightning and zapped across the space between them to attack Corbin whilst his back was turned.

The spacing between the snipers and the two they were eyeing gave them ample room and a vantage point to see the movements beginning. As soon as Bairetto's lower half began to shift into lightning one of the snipers would unleash a seastone bullet towards them. Placed as a warning shot, the sniper would fire at Baioretto's shoulder to wound rather than kill. Of course, through his own reactions, Bairetto would react to the shot and place himself in Corbin's sword to avoid the bullet.

With the noise from the sniper firing and the flash of light behind him, Corbin would quickly grip the hilt of the blade at his side and, before even drawing it, coat the blade in Busoshoku Haki. As the haki coverage is merely a layer on top of the conductive material, it'd create a makeshift cage for Baioretto.

Snipers:
One Of The Five Hands - Corbin :

The present Five Hands and the Queen had all turned their attention towards Yuurei as he quickly dealt with the revolutionary, Juego Patron. The in-custody pirate was of a much higher caliber than the overconfident Baioretto outside, making their focus clear-cut and locked on the arena before them. However, even with the strength that Yuurei had just shown that sent a message to all those watching and all those that felt the resulting vibrations, this pirate wasn't exempt from a little bit of overconfidence either. Yuurei called out to the queen in an attempt to gain favor and get attention, but for the brief moment following, she could only return a malicious smile in his direction.

A den-den mushi on a table to her left began to ring, but it wasn't the queen that chose to answer it. Malik, the newest inductee of the Five Hands, was the one that was forced to answer; as was his job as the lowest on the totem pole. "Malik, speaking," he answered.

"The target has been eliminated. Let's put him to the test. Release the hounds." Speaking from the other side of the line was Vice Admiral Beckham. He'd been watching, waiting patiently for Yuurei to take care of the marks provided. His goal in requesting Yuurei's help was simple: He was looking for a new Shichibukai for the World Government's ranks. However, Beckham's choices to fill this slot were slim because of his own personal hangups. He wanted someone strong, and would put them through the ringer until he was satisfied with their strength.

"Your highness," Malik said, taking a knee before her. As soon as she nodded in his direction, he continued, "Beckham wishes to release the backups."

"Hmph," the queen scoffed. "So be it. Sora, go."

On command one of the Five Hands crossed his arm over his chest in a salute and began sinking through the floor. Within moments after the man's disappearance two gaps began to open on the floor of the arena, opening a hole to two cells that had been uniquely built to house their captives. Each cell with only 3 feet by 3 feet across, just tall enough to house each individual specifically.

Queen of Lulusia :
One Of The Five Hands - Elms :
One Of The Five Hands - Whiskers :
One of the Five Hands - Malik :
One of the Five Hands - Sora:

The crevices in the ground grew wider, the first of which remaining silent; the second, however, began to ooze out a dense slime the second the hatch began to open. Spilling out over a 5 meter radius before it began to once against wobble and condense. As its size shrank, its height grew until a man was formed out of the rough ooze, standing roughly almost 10 feet tall.

The man raised his long, lanky arms until the sky and let out an unrestricted yawn. Rubbing his eyes, he lazily gazed out over the arena, scanning the scene until his eyes fell onto the queen, whom he gave a sly smile and wave. "Hello, your majesty." He gave the woman an exaggerated bow, but then turned around to gaze at the other opening. "Good morning, Mr. Low."

From the other hatch climbed a gorilla. As the beast moved out of the hatch it straightened its back until it was standing completely upright as a human, the only thing aside from its attire that showed it was different from a normal gorilla - a mink. Just as the adjacent new arrival had, the gorilla, named Edward Low, yawned his own sleep away, although with less theatrics.

"Good morning to you, Hrungnir," the beast regurgitated, his voice low. "I'm glad to finally see the light of day for the first time in a week."

Hrungnir released an ugly cackled, but nodded his head in agreement. "And they've given us shiny new toys to play with!" The man gestured to the other inmates up for execution, finally giving them due attention after speaking across the arena so casually. "But... We already know the rules." Hrungnir's gesturing hand moved over the crowed until it stopped on Yuurei, who had just powered down.

"Feel free to have your fun, but I'm not going to play by Beckham's games."

"Suit yourself."

Turning the outstretched arm inwards, Hrungnir plunged his hand in to his chest cavity, grasping as some of the flesh before ripping out a weapon - a large halberd. Without actively acknowledging his target, the former Revolutionary took off in an instant traveling at max speed [5] towards Yuurei. Being less than 20 meters away, the distance would be traversed rather quickly.

As Hrungnir ran forward he'd step over the crevice in the ground, but rather than fall, his foot would drop more of the same slime he had emerged from, keeping him afloat on a narrow path across the gap. The path expanded further and further, filling the hole Shoda had opened and closing off the escape passage.

Once within range, the man swung his halberd over his head and down upon Yuurei, threatening to cleave the pirate with all his strength [8]. It was a start, but Hrungnir was only warming up his body after being contained in such a tiny cell for so long.

Edward Low:
Hrungnir:

28[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:53 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

As the ground trembled with the introduction of two new fighters into the arena, Issho quickly made a mad dash towards the hole opened by Shoda, not wanting to let the momentary lull go to waste before his opportunity to escape vanished completely. Jones, on the other hand, was not so perceptive to his situation, watching the two individuals be released from their confinement, watching in bewilderment as Hrungnir the Devourer came to form just in front of him. It took only a few brief moments, but in the time it took for both Hrungnir and Low to make their introductions, Issho had managed to leap into the hole, following the same path taken by Shoda and Aquaflore earlier.

But for Big Baby Jones, his realization came far too late, as he turned to join his temporary allies, the hole opened up by the White Snake was sealed shut with a hard clay from the 10 foot tall golem man he had just bore witness to. His temper now peaked, Jones took an angry step towards the two men, shouting all manner of profanities as he did so. "Ey! Fuckwits, don't you wanna get the hell outta here?!"

Issho - Former Bounty - 182,000,000:

Big Baby Jones - Former Bounty -  80,700,000:

"Oh ho... so they brought out the Devourer and Low, huh? Beckham must really wanna push this kid's luck." Soillin grinned, taking another swig of his booze as he enjoyed the extra room granted to him by the departure of many of the attendees after Yuurei's attack. "Hrungnir?!" Famine exclaimed, surprised the Marines and Queen were willing to let such a dangerous man out into the open. Still, this presented a rather unique opportunity that she had not been anticipating in today's events. Getting Hrungnir back to the Revolutionaries would be an even greater score than retrieving Patron, and though he had retired, there'd be no doubt that Marx would be able to provide security for the wanted man. Now even further invested, Famine continued to pump her umbrella around in circles, preparing to make a move.

Famine Invention - Petalic Umbrella  - B Class:

NPC - Royal Warriors of The Sea - Soillin:

Revolutionary Chief - Famine :

"These tunnels seem to stretch forever." Sakuma observed, having been pacing with the White Snake through the corridors ever since the pair made their departure. Still, they hadn't made much in the way of progress on account of the near constant quakes.

"Watch your step, boy." retorted Shoda, his sandals clattering through small rocks and debris having been shook loose, the sound pattering and echoing through the tunnels. However, soon enough the echoes appeared to become stronger and louder, and only after it was obvious did Issho arrive, jogging through the darkness to regroup with the White Snake. Turning his attention to the swordsman, Shoda smiled courteously before voicing his concern. "And Yuurei? What of him?"

"They brought out some real monsters today, Shoda. The boy is just one of them. He can handle himself. Besides, I wouldn't recommend going back, we're sealed in here." Issho reported, a large part of him wanting to simply press onward and not concern himself further with the events of the execution.

"I see. So be it then. We'll make our leave and let the young lord come to us." Shoda concluded, Aquaflore listening intently in the background. After regathering their bearings, the trio continued onward through the tunnels for a time, their progress coming to an abrupt halt as they approached the silhouettes of two well dressed men, standing in front of a dimly lit table covered in playing cards, a game clearly in progress. Yet, the two men stood at attention as if expecting the group down to the exact second of their arrival.

The eyes of the White Snake and Kuro met briefly with a keen understanding and familiarity that spoke of numerous past encounters.

"Shoda." Kuro announced sternly, adjusting his gloves for what was almost certainly going to be an encounter.

"Hendricks." Shoda replied curtly, a small smile that betrayed the intensity of the situation coming across his face slowly, his hand gripping the cracked blade sheathed at his side.

"You've looked better. Impel that rough?" Kuro continued to banter, as he set his black jacket down onto the back of the chair behind him.

"Could be worse." the White Snake played along happily, his two comrades currently struck with complete silence amidst the tension. "Last I saw you, you weren't nearly so cleaned up... and gray. Still just a child."

"Now, now, you're not that much older than I am. Besides, you should really take a good look at yourself in the mirror." Kuro smiled, pointing behind Shoda.

Immediately, Sakuma and Issho both turned their heads to inspect, coming face to face with a wall of glass that mirrored their appearance, as well as the form of Shoda who remained locked onto Kuro. "Clever. But I'm afraid I can't let you two stop us."
White Snake Shoda - Former Bounty - 385+:

Sakuma Aquaflore Scarface - Former Bounty 80,000,000:

Kuro:
Blanc:

29[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:39 pm

Raijin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Raijin
Raijin was able to read the situation as it presented itself. Cassius seemed to as well, for he put the tickets against Raijin's chest and he grabbed them. He told him that this wasn't his cup of tea. Then all of sudden to the side Phoebe, one of the lower ranked Rev soldiers came up to him to grab the tickets. He instinctively pulled them back, he wasn't sure why she was so adamant on pointing any attention towards them with her being so open. He merely said, "Just wait out here." He nodded to Cassius and he left the area. That's when things were really going down. There was shot that rang out, followed by the loud sound of electricity being ran.

He turned around to see that snipers were trying to shoot the guy following the guard. Except the man had disappeared. Shit's getting to hectic. Time to go. Showing his ticket he entered the arena entrance in order to get away from the malarkey outside. That guy helped him slip in without causing any attention to himself.

There was unrest and people were starting to depart after hearing gunshots. Watching this execution did not warrant getting hurt themselves. Besides the explosion that did a real number on the arena was the first strike. As Raijin made his way to through finally, he was able to see the arena. It was huge, the fighters inside were fighting to the death. It seemed a few had already perished due to the fight. Looks like I missed a few. Then from his vantage point...he saw her. The Queen. Raijin felt his fur ruffle, she was the reason he had been through hell and back these past few months. He had never seen her. Heavily guarded, a near army there to protect her.

He would continue to watch the fight, and wait his time to confront and kill the Queen. But looking at her guards and the layout, it would be nigh impossible. Maybe all he needed was a little miracle. Looking into the arena he saw one of the featured executions. Yuurei he believed his name was. Not a bad guy neither Marine or Rev, just a Pirate thief. He seemed to be handling himself well. Raijin was hoping to mess this engagement up for the Marines and the Queen. But looking at this guy fight, perhaps he could provide the help he needed.

The question was....how could he free him. Raijin looked around, when the opportunity presented himself. He would use the Gura Gura to wreak havoc. Perhaps he'd be able to help free the man being executed. Raijin hid himself among the spectators for the moment.

30[Event] An Emerald In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:03 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had spoken to the queen, but she didn’t speak to him. Instead, she looked at one of her fellow guards, and that man was speaking. He wasn’t sure what they were talking about, but he figured it couldn’t be good. His eyes lingered a little bit longer, but he could see that she had spoken up, but he couldn’t hear it because she was talking to someone else. His attempt to speak to the queen had failed, which brought his head to tilt his head back down. He was in a battlefield, and right now he was just recovering from the use of his powers. He could feel his powers coming back to him, which was a good thing. He exhaled the air out of his body and activated his observation Haki once again. He wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but it wouldn’t take long for something to happen.

He would soon feel the presence of two new people enter the arena. They were behind him, but he didn’t turn around to see them. Instead, he wondered who they could be, and why did they show up now, and not at the beginning of this whole fiasco started. It wouldn’t take long for his observation to kick in, and he could tell that he was being attacked from behind. The weapon of choice is that of a halberd. He could tell by the man’s movements that he was quick and that at his current speed he would barely be able to dodge. Yuurei had a plan for that, however. A blue aura would appear overlapping his body, tracing it, so that he could only benefit from the effect. He had made himself faster than he was before and that was enough for him to make his first move.

The thief would crouch down to avoid the cleaving attack aimed at him, bringing the Devourer to miss his attack. While he was crouching he tilted his body forward and lunged away from the man. As he was doing this he put away his dial and pressed his hand on the ground to turned his body face the man who had attacked him. Yuurei wasn’t sure why he would attack him, but he felt the force behind that attack and knew he was no joke. I didn’t think there were more people to fight, who’s idea was this? While he was thinking to himself he had activated a technique of his own, and the ground that was in front of him would be destroyed by a blue aura and the rubble would be sent flying straight towards the Devourer at the force of Yuurei. He was using his gravity push, but in a way that would harm his opponent and push him away.

While this was done Yuurei would get into fighting position as he rearmed himself with the reject dial on his left hand. If there was anything he noticed after this it was the fact that Issho had gone underground and was no longer with him. That only brought Baby Jones to the arena, which also meant that it was possibly a two versus two scenarios happening right now. There was also the presence of another man who entered the arena, which surprised him that there were people who weren’t running away from the arena.

Weapons:

Doriki Stat Skill Used and Haki:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum