Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The New Oceanus EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The New Oceanus EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The New Oceanus EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The New Oceanus EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The New Oceanus EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The New Oceanus EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The New Oceanus EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The New Oceanus EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The New Oceanus EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New Oceanus Empty The New Oceanus Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:37 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
Voyage:

Cetus Neptune

**Kapitän Kommandant**
Simple minded fish man Cetus was at first it wasn't until he met devil fruit user Zeed Tear that he opens his eyes. Instead of being blinded by his hate for other races he decides to use Weed as a pawn. Though within his mind a constant conflict between his ideology for a fish-man race, and assistance from other races. The deep hatred he had for every race other then the fish man was overwhelming. The effects of this place had strengthened his dislike for giants, and minks to a whole new level. Not that his hate for the Giants needed to boost anymore but his hate for Mink did increase as he blames that bitch{Diana} for the condition he is in now.

What condition is Cetus currently in? Well, level five claims, and cook the majority of Cetus body once the aquamarine color is now charred Red blister creature that laid on operation table somewhere between the level of five, and six. As of now the Chief Researcher – Sakura Franny Stein, and few other Impel Down personal from various departments fill the operation room trying to restore the Wotan body.

Maybe not his old appearance but maybe something better after all his body did take some serious damage. The Chief Researcher was ordered by the Warden to ensure that Oceanus body is used as a public tool drawing a picture of not a fish man but monster that deserve to be put down.

"Stitches please we just about did, and lower the sedation on him as well."said Sakura. Several shuffles of footsteps could be heard throughout the room, and finally, it was as quiet as a pen. No one spoke as Chief finished up after she was done she step back as she examines her work.

She wasn't the only one that operated on Cetus but she was the head so she is more than likely to get all the credit for the successful operation. Seconds turn into minutes, and minutes turn hours, and finally, Cetus awoke the bright light hurt his eyes but the aches, and pains he felt throughout his body reason enough for him to stay put. With the additional help of him recovering from being medical sedate, he had no reason to even more let alone talk.

I guess you can say he was a prisoner of his own body until he fully heal. Opening his eyes he could see one woman who stood over his body. The other people had left soon after the operation was completed as they are important personal in down just as the Chief is.

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The New Oceanus Empty Re: The New Oceanus Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

**Kapitän Kommandant**
"Well, I am glad you came out on top that is wonderful news..... Now relax your body I have some good news, and bad. Don't worry I will start with the good first as seems like you could use some."The Chief of research had giggle a bit as she repositions her body about 3 meters away from Oceanus. About a couple seconds pass as Oceanus heard a click button and the operation bed hum to life as it begins to lift up his body in vertical motion allowing Oceanus a clearer view of the room.

After about 10 seconds pass Oceanus could make out majority of the room as it looks like basic lab by a state of art one at that, and to his right he could see The Chief Researcher sitting in his chair holding a click board in his hands flipping through several sheets of paper as he clicks his pen. After a few more seconds the Researcher looks up revealing his weird smile then said,"Oh yeah the good news.... your operation was successful your time on Level 5 have given you terrible burns it charred you body pretty badly. But with my help, I was able to repair your skin, and give you a new look vs the old pitiful for one. The operation could be permanent depending on the next few years you could return to normal or remind the same. But don't worry about the next few years you better worry about the next few days. This brings me to bad news..."

There was a slight pause as Chief lock as with the Wotan then place his clipboard on his lap as he put his pen away he locked eyes with Cetus then said,"I am gonna keep it 100 with you Cetus your time here you have been a problem for Impel Down normally we would expose of you but... instead you would be made an example. That right Cetus Neptune in about month{10 days from now} you will be executed on fish man island for all to see a public display of the world government power. You will be the first of many examples to come. Don't worry about it more bad news."

The chief researcher had a chuckle as he pauses yet another few more seconds this time his dramatic pause was interrupted by pushing of the doors, and 2 large figures enter into the room holding what seems to be clothes and their weapons.

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

3The New Oceanus Empty Re: The New Oceanus Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:20 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

**Kapitän Kommandant**
The New Oceanus VGJ8dCM
"Well it looks like we are press for time. But before you leave me I want to tell you your last bit of bad news.... if you think level 5 was bad then level 6 you gonna wish you were never a pirate, in fact, it may break you entirely. I hope you have a good imagination lad because you gonna need it." As the Chief Spoke he had clasped his hands together as he picks up his clipboard and stood up from his seat leaving the remote along the chair. He begins to make his way over to Cetus as he closes the distance he was chuckling as he licks his lips in approval.

Oceanus could do nothing but curse his luck. But he didn't forget faces no he didn't forget all who cross him, and believe it or not. He will collect that or die trying he was too busy to recover that he didn't bother to look at his body. But for that brief movement, he had taken the time to look down at his body, and see what it became. He was momentarily shocked at the new red skin, and his demonic like appearance something that he couldn't wrap his head around something that he couldn't believe was this the power of technology? Somewhat interested it at this new development he didn't care any longer about his body after all The Chief of Research did restore his body so he didn't fault him there.

Instead, he did fault him of touching him the thought of this filth this monkey filth touching him had given Oceanus goosebumps. All he could think in his mind was they would all pay the entire place will pay no one will live every one of them will pay for causing him this pain. He swears that after he finished with Diana he would return to this place, and destroy it with his bare hands. A brief smirk appeared on Cetus face as Sakura shuffle to the opposite side of Cetus bed along the way she had grab one her remote, and headed over to the IV.

As she walked she whistle within this brief movement Cetus begin to take in the room. It had white tile floors, and several instruments he had never seen before. The most important thing was 2 blue guerrilla he remembers just fighting one of them but these two was different than the one he had fought before. They look vastly stronger, and bigger then normal if the ones he had fought was normal he had hate to fight these.

There click of the button, and Cetus bed behind to descend down once again. Though Cetus body wasn't in the best condition he could somewhat operate his eyes thus he swift them to make eye contact at Sakura. It was as Cetus eyes burn with passion, hate, conflict, and sorrow all in one epic glance one that could or surely pierce into the soul of Sakura who would probably remember this moment, and gaze Cetus inflict into him.

There was a brief moment that both men had lock eyes, and Sakura had said,"If this will make you feel any better I will remember you Cetus Nepture of Fish-man Island. Unfortunately not in the way you would like but regardless it will get the job done. Are time have come to an end don't worry I will be sure to part you with one gift before you go. Your body is at your full weight, and height thus you no longer need to be hydrated in order for you reach your full potential. This is my parting gift to you. May we meet again until then good night."

With that Sakura press, a few buttons on the IV machine and a weird fluid begin to travel down the tube that was attached to Cetus body. Within moments he had dozed off into a slumber that he couldn't control even if he wanted to.

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:23 am; edited 3 times in total

4The New Oceanus Empty Re: The New Oceanus Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

**Kapitän Kommandant**

Cetus was drug to sleep by Sakura probably won't be the last time either. Regardless this action have cause Cetus to experience yet other talk with his mentor one that he haven't heard from in an while. Well he probably did hear her call out to him but he never took the time to hear what she had to say. But this time he had no choice trap in his mind he was greeted by orb of light which begin to change it body into creature similar to his but oddly different. The figure had slam her staff within the dark mind of Oceanus turning everything water then cause Cetus body to materialize about 5 meter from her body.

There was nothing but water, and rocks that fill the entire area as far as the eye could see . Cetus wasn't sure if this was real or fake he did remember seeing this person before, and her helping him last time when he first got his leg cut off. She had warn him before of what is to come if he don't play his cards right, and show enough things bad happen.

The New Oceanus EY8hegT
Well it seems like you seen better days Cetus Neptune." Cetus had nodded his head in approval as he saidSo did you come to recuse me or warn me?" The titian had chuckle as she replied ,"You need not recuse that will further complicated the situation that you are already in. Instead I came to train you, and help you help yourself. You already know what on the line I offer you a choice but first you must be broken down before I can rebuild you... To be quite frank you nearly there..... Once you arrive to your new home you will be greet by reality, and only once you arrive will you be able understand what you must do in order to train in this realm....I bet you wondering what is this realm? I'll make you a deal make it back to this realm after you decide once in for all the type of fish man you going to be. Figure out what wolf you gonna feed only then will you be able to return to this realm until then... as always I will be watching I expect great things from you indeed I do."

At first Cetus was puzzle the titan spoke in riddles , and puzzles but before he could ask for a clearer understanding everything turn back to nothing. Leaving only himself floating in trap, and imprison in his on mind. He was trap there due to drugs, and poor control of his mind. But once he get some much needed rest he may be able to regain some control of mind, and grasp the secrets , and meaning of his mentor words.
It would be only then would he surely understand what he getting himself into.

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

5The New Oceanus Empty Re: The New Oceanus Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:24 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

**Kapitän Kommandant**

The New Oceanus NP5nton

Thud was the sound large Wotan body had made as he was toss into the cell by the large Blue Guerrilla. The level of strength they had was enough to inflict some decent blunt damage as the Wotan body hit the ground. Believe it or not as Cetus came to he seen massive Blue Guerrilla slam the cell door with an thud. No longer was the Wotan able to move his body around freely instead he was restricted by large white jacket. The jacket that restricted the large Wotan was white straight jacket preventing the Wotan from not only hurting himself but preventing him for hurting others.

At first Cetus struggle to regain his balance so he could stand. It took him a few minutes to figure it out upon him doing so he was able to properly stand unfortunately his goal was to break his hands free. But after several attempt of being unsuccessful he halted his attempt. Deciding to retreat further into the cell as he examine the cell completely he was the only one in his cell as it completely empty other then him being in it. This would be his first day on level 6 he didn't understand how this place was worse then level 5 but unlike the other levels it takes time to break it foes.

Seconds turn to minutes minutes turn to hours hour turn into days day turn into weeks. The though of Cetus being able to keep up with the time that pass was nearly impossible more importantly. Not been feed had cause the Wotan physical body to have some effects. Was this level met to not only break you physical but mentally as well. The fact that the entire cell was dark, and no one was in it with you was completely crazy. But Cetus still manage to control himself. Instead of staying up he slept more often to save his energy he was sure that the guard would feed him soon. If not why would they waste the effort of execution him.

Finally on the breach of clasping a large piece of meat was toss into the cell for Cetus to eat. It wasn't in the best condition but it was better then nothing he was grateful for that. It didn't take him long to eat it then slip back into world of sleep. Nothing but darkness as far as the eye could see. Remembering what he did last time he had manifest his spiritual body but he wasn't alone. He was greet by something in his mind. Something that lurking, and waiting for him to show weakness something that been there since Cetus was born. He could see it sharp yellow eyes glare at him it wasn't something he novice before.

Whatever it was it had cause Cetus guard to be up in his mind he wasn't sure what was going it. Was it the fact of him being so hungry that he begin to see stuff or imagine stuff in his mind? Cetus wasn't sure but whatever it was it was making it way over to Cetus. At first he couldn't make it out but after a few minutes he begin to see what it was, and he couldn't believe what it was. The shock had cause Cetus to stumble back a few feet as the entity close the distance between them.

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum