Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  Empty Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:21 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
Voyage Info:

Cetus Neptune

**Kapitän Kommandant**
After a few seconds Oceanus was able to make out the yellow eyes entity it was small wolf. Just a little pup at first he was confuse. He though to himself why the fuck was puppy in the darkness deep part of his mind. He was at lost of words, and he was disgust at the image the pup look some what cute. That not something Oceanus would think to see in pit of his mind. But what can you say the mind is a terrible thing to waste. At this point Oceanus had to figure out why he was here, and what that pup represent in him mind. Well it wasn't a dog more like wolf in pup stages.

Whatever it was it wasn't post to be in the mind of Oceanus well that what he like to think. The little pup started to howl as soft howl because his small size then suddenly the howl stop, and pup lock eyes with oceanus, and said,"This is what happen when you don't feed me."Oceanus couldn't believe his ears did that pup just talk to him? He was puzzle then suddenly the pup talked again saying,"You look shock.... let me guess you never seen animal talk? No sense you are in the world where anything is possible yet you can't wrap your head around me talking. What else can you not believe maybe the fact that alone put you where you are today yup that right Impel Down." Oceanus grew angry as pup continue to talk it got to the point that grab the little pup by the collar, and said,"Listen here you little smut how dare you make fun of me. I should kill you right here.... no I should make you suffer right here."

Suddenly another bark could be heard. This one more stronger, and louder then the pup. What was that Oceanus had though to himself. He glance at the pup he was sure it wasn't him he just had to make sure. After confirm it wasn't the pup he turn his attention to the out side. He couldn't see anything other then the darkness returning his attention back to the pup he had said," You wouldn't know what that is do you?" The pup as smirk, and said,"One can't live without the other."

Oceanus was puzzle but something with sharp red eyes seems to be coming closer then Oceanus would like. He wasn't scare but he didn't want any surprise either. Out stretching his arm that hold the pup Oceanus said," Don't come any closer or I will snap this pup neck like some bread sticks."

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

**Kapitän Kommandant**
The entity with the sharp red eyes had stop for minute. The hesitation had made Oceanus felt superior like he was in control but in reality he wasn't he was far from being in control. The pair of red sharp eyes had wanted to make him feel like he was in control only to crush him, and put him back together again.

After a brief pause the sharp red eyes begin to talk saying,"Are you going to do what I have been trying to do for past 30 something years. It was a point when I was weak just like him, and he was stronger then me. But that have change now he is weak, and I am stronger. Through time I have fought with that little pup but he wouldn't die. No matter how many times I killed it it just kept coming back. Then I realize it wasn't my job to do that it was yours. Now that you are here I want to see you drive that part of you out. I want to have you submit to your true self I want you to bow before darkness, and let us consume you once, and for all."

The sharp red eyes words cut into Oceanus soul as if it was speaking the truth was he? Only time will tell but one thing was for sure that the chuckling of entity had drown out Oceanus thoughts as the entity begin to close the distance between them. Once again Oceanus felt weak like he didn't have no control even when he is in his mind he had no control he didn't control nothing. He felt weak just as he did in level 5.

But refusing to admit defeat he kept his words because the entity continue forward after Oceanus told him not to. It is time for Oceanus to keep his word only to show him that he wasn't joking he was serious, and that he means business . So for the last warning he spoke to the entity once again but this time a deeper voice saying,"Fuck off red eyes this is your last warning lad. I will crush this pup wind pipes, and think nothing of it." Oceanus was kinda confuse the thing said he been trying to kill this pup for 30 something years that nearly the age of Oceanus have this thing been in his mind for that long? Is the pup he holding the same age as the red eyes over there. Question so many question not to many answer he had to figure out what was going on, and what is the purpose of this journey he had a feeling he would find out soon then later.

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

**Kapitän Kommandant**

Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  B1WcHor
You still don't understand where you at huh? You still don't understand what at stake?" The sharp red eyes entity continue to move but this time instead of forward he move around Oceanus in a circle as he continue to speak saying,"I am going to school you at what going on... Here, and now your body is suffering a physical  strain while that happen you seek to maintain you mind in order words you seek to hold your insanity. Right now you are on the verge of going insane, and staying insane in other words you are at a cross road." Oceanus carefully follow the entity as he listen to the words on the creature. What the thing said did hold some truth but how much of it was true Oceanus wasn't sure. After a few more seconds he decide that there was no reasoning with this creature what ever it is so to keep his word he should. That exactly what he did as  call out to creature saying,"I told you to fuck off! But you didn't so suffer the consequences." He already begin to perform the vile act of snapping the white pup in his hand using his massive strength with just a little pressure he was able to successfully complete the task before he even said I.

The cracking sound echo through out the area entire, and the sound of the  body dropping to the floor made a thud sound. Then suddenly the red eyes creature disappeared from view, and there was complete silence. No even a pen drop could be heard Oceanus begin to look around as he circle his position not sure the location of his foe. Surely enough from the top out of nowhere the red eye creature descend from up above onto crown of Oceanus head. Using his weigh to cause Oceanus to fall backwards with a thud.

Oceanus and Good Wolf, and Bad Wolf  58nkylEAs Oceanus laid on the ground he was met by Triumphant growl, and entity once again start speaking,"You see there no running from me or it. We will always be apart of you for one can't live without the other there can't be just good but also bad." As the creature talk his body change into foul creature something for out this world something that gave even Oceanus the chills. But the creature shape didn't stay like that for long as the entire area was greeted by bright light. This light came from the white pup he had just snap it neck. The light cause the red eye wolf to retreat into the darkness for cover. Suddenly the light begin to speak as it said,"This fight between us will never stop until Oceanus dies. The constant fight between us will cease only when Oceanus completely submit to one side. That act alone can only be done when one is on the dying bed. Believe not frek not this choice is nor will it be easy. I trust that you will decide the right choice. Understand us, and hear are plea for I am good, and he is bad but the good in your heart the love of your race have blinded you. Turn from your wicked ways, and see other races aid or be consume by which you fear."

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

**Kapitän Kommandant**
With that Oceanus was drag out his mind, and return to the real world where he was lock up in his cell on Level 6. He awoke/ greeted by the tossing of water on his face. The cold water wash over his face which kinda gave Oceanus the relief he had needed. The cold cell that imprison him for this long period kinda felt like home. Even though he didn't eat as much as he liked he could still hold his on.

It been days now, and his time here on this place was something he couldn't stand. Believe me if, and when he leaves here he would rather die then to come back to this place. But as he is now he will not be able to survive or even escape he knew that so he had to buckle down, and train. Yup that right Oceanus had to find a way to trained his body, and his mind to unlock new abilities . Yes indeed he had to unlock his hidden potential , and maybe then he will be able to free himself form this place.

Maybe not this place but maybe his execution that is coming up. If he manage to escape his bounty will go up, and if he was weak then he will be easy picking. That something he didn't want nor did he want to get capture even again. Yup it is now time for him to train. The only issue is in the amount of time he had left he would need some type of special training something for out this world. Letting out a sigh he grunted as the water drip from his face. After a few seconds he heard a voice in his head once again.

The voice call out to him telling him to relax, and close off his mind to the outside world, and clear his thought. So he can be at peace, and enter into a state of mind that he will be greeted by his mentor. Once up relaxing his body sitting on the ground he close his mind to the outside world. He close his eyes as he begin to breath carefully, and attempt to enter into a state of the mind that only reach by those whom have patience.

He breath was reduce as his mind was once foggy was now becoming clear. Yup that right his mind enter into a state of peace. After about 5 minutes his spiritual body was greeted by his master.The titan known as the real Oceanus.

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum