Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Oceanus Vs King Neptune EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Oceanus Vs King Neptune EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Oceanus Vs King Neptune EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Oceanus Vs King Neptune EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Oceanus Vs King Neptune EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Oceanus Vs King Neptune EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Oceanus Vs King Neptune EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Oceanus Vs King Neptune EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Oceanus Vs King Neptune EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oceanus Vs King Neptune Empty Oceanus Vs King Neptune Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
Grand Voyage Info:

Cetus Neptune

**Kapitän Kommandant**
Cetus spiritual body was already manifest in the spiritual realm of his mind. Already there and waited to greet him was none other than his mentor the real titan Oceanus. Wrap in her glorified body that no mortal could see in reality but in this place this world. She was able to showcase her full godly level image and power to its full extent without worrying.

The spiritual world had taken the appearance of some sort slums on the outskirts of Fish-Man Island. Cetus remember it was called The Abyss Slums it where former Rising Sun Pirates crew had lived now it a just pirate haven fill with black market associates.

This place was somewhat like home to Cetus even though he hasn't been to it before he got the vide or the feeling that it is a place where he should be. To be honest it felt like a place where he should be at in this part of his life. Cetus eyes strain his eyes as he tried to focus on the bright body of the titan. Unfortunately, he wasn't able which is why he turns his head away and said, "Cut that shit off I get the point." Oceanus had a chuckle as she complied as she reduces the glow of her body then said, "Is this better?" It had taken Oceanus but a few seconds for his eyes to adjust so when they did he return his attention to his floating mentor who was just 10 meters away from him. 

He bows his head in the sign of respect to his mentor/ teacher then said, "Master it is me, Cetus Neptune, I come before you seeking knowledge, powers so I can free myself, and carried out our will for our brethren." There was a brief pause as the titan listens to the words of his student then. Then she had rubbed her chin with his right hand then said," Behold you come seeking knowledge, and power but you don't know I have already given it to you. Surely you must not know of it so I will show you how to activate it so that it can help you in the future."

With that Oceanus body once again begin to light up pretty much shine so bright that Cetus had to shield his eyes once again. This shine was more brilliant than the one before that even when his eyes were closed he could make out the light. In disgust, and shock Cetus called out to his mentor saying," What the fuck? Stop that shit. Cut it off dammit."

The Laughs of titan had drowned out Oceanus comments as he replied," Settle Down Cetus this is apart of your training you must be completely blind in order to unlock this new power, oh and your life must be on the line. So which that being said I have to search your mind for strong foe and I came up which these people you would have fought a while back. But the catch is you must fight him without seeing, and live because dying in here is like dying in the real world. As it seems in the real world that you have lost the will to live but in reality, your spirit, die here."

There was a brief pause but Cetus replied and said," So what are you waiting for? Bring it on!" The titan had a chuckle as he ascends above Cetus about 40 meters or so. It didn't take long Cetus to realize that the effects of titan essence didn't let up and he was still completely blind. He would be relying on his other five senses to win this battle or unlocking that power his mentor said he already had. 

From the opposite side of Cetus, a body of several entities begin to form about 15 meters from his location. These entities were none of then other members of the fish-man race, unfortunately, Cetus wasn't aware of this. For if he was he may not try to kill them but instead try to, reason with 
unfortunately, he wasn't aware.

But his mentor was aware and she planned it like this, it had a sole purpose of training him. Because she knew the love Cetus had from his kind with this lesson he would shake his very foundation. When Cetus would no doubt try to kill them as it would be a reaction to defend himself. But the Titan wasn't a cruel master instead he would warn him and explain the exercise to him only when he knows his objective that he may exceed in unlocking his true potential. Well, not his full potential but just a tad bit of his true potential as it would be needed in the future.

The water current begins to pick up as several fish man body continue to manifest in the area. All of them begin to take the appearance and surround the Wotan. Make no mistake Cetus wasn't aware of this event happening but he did have a bad feeling as his gut had warned him of the impending danger he was in.

Now it came time all the fish men had manifested into a multitude of several different kinds of fish all of them ready for the exercise to begin.[/i]

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Oceanus Vs King Neptune Empty Re: Oceanus Vs King Neptune Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:55 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

** The Don Kapitän Kommandant**
From up above the titan voice ring throughout the watery area saying, "Cetus Neptune it is time to begin. What we about to train is your sixth sense seeing what you can't see is important because if you enter into a battle with someone who faster then you then a blur is the only thing you would see if not a blur then nothing. It will also be helpful against unknown foes that use trickery instead of a direct confirmation."

Cetus listens to the titan word carefully he knew there was some truth to her words after all. He remembers when he first met the titan he was fighting some massive creature so he expects the Titan threats to be real so anything other than giving his 110% unacceptable.

His train of thought was once again interrupted by his mentor who spoke saying, "In this phrase, you will not rely on, your sight but only your third eye, and reflex only then you will be able to handle this experience. That not all you will have to do as several other obstacles you have to overcome firstly be able to dodge and not outright die. Take this seriously getting hit too much could outright kill you.

Only when you master this you can unlock the next power of Haki which you have somewhat already unlock now. Good luck this won't be easy that I can unsure."

With that, the titan clasps his, hands together and the 10 fish man begin to charge at Cetus. One at a time they attempt to ram there body into Cetus body doing nothing but blunt damage as they swim pass him they regroup and do it again, and again. With each hit, Oceanus was stumbled back and he was even knock off the guard. Truly this was annoying him and he wasn't able to see what was going on because of the blinding light.

His body paid for this development with each hit the fish man inflicted on his body. You could see the bruises on his body as it was a sign of his superior defense getting break somewhat. So far he had only taken minor-moderate damage because of the continue un- slaughter of tackles against his body.

Cetus wasn't focusing on sense them instead he was bracing his body when he should be trying to dodge. The titan saw this, and decide the best approach would be to up the ante only then he would try to dodge as his life may be on the line. Oceanus had said, "Cetus you fool you post to be dodging since you aren't I will up the ante no longer will they tackle you but for this movement forward they will use their weapons with the intent to kill you. If you don't dodge and get your shit together you will die."

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Oceanus Vs King Neptune Empty Re: Oceanus Vs King Neptune Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:05 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Time is not something that Cetus had as of now because of the amount of blood he is losing. Make no mistake the threat was real, and the pain was just as real because it was happening all in his head, and because he felt like it was real it was real. Maybe not the real wound but a person of this world would understand it as it was real. But it is a mental thing as people can die in this world if they are seriously injured in this realm. In the real world, it would have seen as he had died a natural death.

Seconds felt like hours as the wounded continue to do it job which was to provide pain to Cetus Neptune causing a great discomfort to him. It even somewhat made it hard for him to remain floating in his condition. But somehow he did just that, and heed the words of his teacher which was to focus. He closes off his mind, and everything went blank then just before he was able to unlock something yet another sharp pain he felt causing Cetus to descend down at the bottom of the ocean.

The pain came from the wound he just receives across his chest he was pretty much cut by the sword by one of the fish men whom slice Cetus and pull back. The result was Cetus crying out in pain, and him holding his wound as he descends down to the deep darkest pit of water. The fish man follows after the teacher orders them to continue.

At this point, it was pretty much one side, and Cetus knew this but he clings on to the words of his teacher. But his anger was getting more, and more for even him to control. As his body drop the pressure around his body increase due to the depth he was descending but it didn't bother him as he was born half fish man, and giant so this pressure didn't bother him. But what did was the wounds he had received it was no better as his body throb in but Cetus was somehow able to keep his mind together but the pain would soon consume him. 

What is to Cetus do his time was running out, and he would reach the bottom soon. Not to mention his foes even if he wanted to stop them he couldn't see them. Suddenly he had an idea forget deciding to toss out the idea of focusing, and trying to sense this foe. His mind is focused on living and defending himself from this training exercise that went wrong.

Back into a corner his body landed at the bottom of the ocean with a thud, and accompany him was 10 well body fish man. They once again surround him as they said, "This is the end of the line. You finish the only thing left is how you die." Cetus was about to accept his fate when something inside him clicks his willpower alone didn't wavier instead it ignite and as the poor fish man came within range of Cetus pretty much landing on the rocky ocean floor. A simple stomp of his feet releases a powerful wave of Hasshoken.

That not only travel along the ground but also in the water making all the fish man who was in range to be greeted by the powerful attack. Their weapons were no more, and there body condition range from either major- moderate damage. Make no mistake they weren't in no condition to fight any longer. For a brief moment, Cetus felt relieved. But that was celebrated all too early because the titan stop giving out that light.

Which allow Cetus to open up his eyes, and see it had taken a moment for his eyes to adjust but he was able to see whom he was fighting. It wasn't whom he thought it would be it was his fellow race members. This site had brought Cetus to his knee he was devastated. He couldn't believe he had done speaking like this to his brethren. No, he couldn't believe he had hurt his family.

He had considered all fish man his brothers, and sister until they cross him but even after they did it he felt somewhat bad. Because he was trying to restore and bring honor to his race but he couldn't do that if he was going to kill them. No, he couldn't he couldn't help but remember the words of his teacher if he had just tried to focus then.

Then maybe this wouldn't happen, and he could have been able to unlock the power but now at the cost of his angry, he harm the very thing he was trying to protect/ restore. The heartbreak from this site had hurt him as bad as his wounds. Then suddenly Cetus begin to float as a strong current of water drag him to the titan location halting, and stop him at the 25-meter mark from the titan body.

The titan could see this develop, and with the wave of his hands Cetus wounds healed, and another set of creature begin to manifest. He had said, "I hope you understand now. So let this be a lesson, and let us try this again but this time focus."

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

4Oceanus Vs King Neptune Empty Re: Oceanus Vs King Neptune Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:22 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
Delete This Please

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:10 pm; edited 6 times in total

5Oceanus Vs King Neptune Empty Re: Oceanus Vs King Neptune Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:39 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

This will be your final test yes indeed if you manage to come out on top of this you will be able to see even when you not looking through your eyes. All you must do is sense the blood thirst of your foe. Relax your mind, and your foe's movements movements it may sound a bit difficultly bu,t believe me, it is possible. Now your final test is King Nthe Neptune he saw fish man I saw but a glimpse of his abilities in your mind. So I manage to bring him alive all you must do is evade his movement using the aHakity known as Haki. I believe in you, and I know you can do it. So the has passed walking has passed good luck."

This time the titan didn't use any of his abilities as far as his shining ability instead he would rely on Neptune abilioverpowereed to overpower his student. He had hope that Cetus understood what he must do in order to unlock this power. If he is able to do this then he will be stronger and have a chance against his oppressors in the real world. But overcome must overcome this test in order to come out on top. Hard this will be but he felt as if Cetus would come out on top. The titan had too so many plans for him in otherwise he had faith in his student. 

Cetus himself had plans for himsesupernovawanted nothing more but to gut that bitch supernova who cause him to be in the condition that he is in now. Be that it is he understood what was on the line, and he understood he wouldn't get many perceivesnces to unlock it. So clearing his mind he perceives deep into mind pictures,g and trying to make out his foe present it was nothing, and Neptune was 25 meters away from Cetus Neptune. Neptune holds no killing intent as of now it was just nothing. But the titan had cleared,d his throat, and said, "Neptune kill Cetus!" with that, all that change his killing intent was so raw and untamed that experiences able to feel it.

It was something,ing he never experiences but with the help of his mentor, he understood what he was looking for. But learning how to use e the ability is just part one it came time to use it in a battle that is the real test. For him to remain focus while his life is on the line.

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

6Oceanus Vs King Neptune Empty Re: Oceanus Vs King Neptune Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

**The Don Kapitän Kommandant**
Cetus was able to evade the charging Neptune by the use of his new haki ability. It had allow him to see not only his fellow fish man but feel the aura of his teacher who was within range. Make no mistake he tried to see if he could sense any further then that but he wasn't able to. Which was kind weird but he understand he must have a limit of some kind. Grinning as Neptune circle back around to attack him once again he had continue to relax feeling the disrupting that Neptune cause. It was no easy task trying to stay focus, and concentrate on the battle at hand.

For if he had one slip up he wouldn't be able to dodge like his teacher taught him. The purpose of this training was for him to unlock, and know the limits of this ability. These things is important to know because it will allow you to know what you can, and can't do in battle. The more he use it the better he will be able to use this ability in battle.

As Neptune thrust his arm forward attempting to landed punch Cetus was able to evade it with minor struggle. This had pissed off the fish man, and the fact that Cetus eyes was close the entire time he had dodge. Shown that he wasn't taking this fight even serious or he wasn't even trying both piss him off. Deciding his tackles, and attempting to hit him with his fist wasn't working he tried, and decide to use another attack.

This one would surely hit him because it cover a large area making dodge more harder at less he could out run it. But he doubt he could because it would be dealt at close range. With a thrust of his fist he release a powerful shock wave at point blank range directly at Cetus entire body. In reaction Cetus was already aware of this attempt, and surge of killing intent that was behind it. So in response just as the attack hit he activate his buso haki.

Choosing to cover his head, and his entire torso in black like armor preventing the attack of Neptune . But the conclusion of his attempt had push Cetus back about 15 meters, and deal some damage of minor across his legs, and both arms. Cetus had grin in approval as he open his eyes he let out a roar of approval as he said,"Is that all you got? If so then it is my turn now."

Speeding forward moving at the maxium speed he could move he would strike only when he was in range. He had clasping his hands together as he release his on version of shock wave heading straight for Neptune entire body. The attack had struck Neptune entirely body the shock wave ripple through the fish man body as well as the water around him.

He didn't knew that Cetus could produce a level of attack such as this now he paid with his life. He body descend toward the body of the ocean Cetus laugh in approval as he grateful to be able to complete his training, and be able to come out on top.

For once he felt the approval of his teacher whom said,"Very good Cetus you have learn the ability but fear not... this is just the start of this training you would continue to train this ability until you get the hang of the ability.

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

7Oceanus Vs King Neptune Empty Re: Oceanus Vs King Neptune Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:51 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

8Oceanus Vs King Neptune Empty Re: Oceanus Vs King Neptune Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

"Damnit I would think I earn some type of break. But I guess I don't what a Fucki-."
With the clash of titan's hands, Cetus grew, quiet and listen to his teacher who been and helping him helping him along the way. The titan had a swim closer to Cetus as he did a small body of water begin to shape into a trident behind Cetus head.

The titan knew this because he was the one who was performing this ability. As for Cetus he wasn't because there was no ounce of killing intent not that it won't be able to sense it when the time comes. The titan Oceanus said,"You have become arrogant but that could be your down fall I ask you to continue to work on this ability so that you can master it. For down the line it can surely aid you in battle in, and out." As he spoke the trident fully manifest as he attempt to strike the unsuspecting wotan directly in the neck. Unfortunately three things happen the first was the killing intent giving off by attack which alert Cetus causing him to activate his Busoshoku Haki in a timely manner more faster then the trident.

So when the trident attempt to landed it assault it was unsuccessful due to three things. The first was the speed of the attack was quite slow the next was Cetus being faster then the strike itself, and lastly his haki alert him of the danger. Regardless if he wasn't able to activate his Busoshoku Haki his superior endurance would render the attack useless.

Cetus had jolted back as he adjust his position away from the titan as he did so he called out,"What the bloody hell? What was that for?" The titan had grinned, and said that was to make sure that you was ready. Despite this you must be ready, and continue to train this ability I was going easy on you... you must continue to train this ability in this world, and outside of this world. Dangerous times you have enter but fear not I shall gift you with a power like no other. It is called Divine Power it shall boost your abilities to the next level."

With the wave of the titan hand suddenly a large amount of knowledge enter into Cetus mind about Divine Power which was his mode. He was enough knowledge for how he could use it, and how much of help it could offer in the future. With that the titan had said," My time is up with you... for now... enjoy yourself in this world, and continue to train as you control this world as this is your mind. Continue to go stronger, and train your abilities this way you can unlock more power. These powers will help free you, and protect your fellow brothen good luck Cetus Neptune, and don't let me down."

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum