Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

**OG Kapitän Kommandant **

It had been a few days now since the last altercation between guards of Impel Down. The smoke fills the air, and the intense heat swept the floor. The cooking of Cetus skin had been minimizing due to heat resistant clothing he had stolen from the dead corpse of the guards that he had brutally killed. The wounds along his body were properly treated by burn cream, and the rest was close up by burning charcoal but only the wound that was major{left shoulder} that should only be where he was impaled but a trident-like weapon which he now carried in his right hand.

Cetus wasn't in the best condition barely able to walk his strong willpower and thought of killing that Super Nova Diana had driven him forward. The very same condition could be said by Dio who was also hurt by the continue on the slaughter of the heat and gagging of his breath barely able to breathe. But regardless the trio continue to move forward within the 250-meter mark. Provide by the cover of smoke the trio was successfully able to hide within the level environment as it serves as both a double edge sword to them and their enemies.

The heat had driven Cetus to his knees further increasing the pain, and burns. His dry up body was able to get back up as he falls to his knee but the burns along his body. Remind him what awaits him if he continues to fall that was continuing burning that already been inflicted on his body. The urgent to eat was at it pinnacle the Senior Guard Drizz was also beaten up pretty badly by the duo suffering similar wounds heavy bruises, one broken arm, and few burns as his clothes were beginning to reach the limit it can withstand from the heat.

His throat was parched just like the rest of them, and he too wishes he had never hunt Cetus from the start. Drizz had wanted nothing more to kill these bastards turn around to see Cetus stumbling on his feet. He decides it would be the perfect opportunity to strike on the weaken fish man. Due to Dio leading the group he was just 10 meters ahead of them while Drizz was just 5 meters behind him, and Cetus was just behind Drizz about 5 meters as well. Gathering what strength he could muster he attempt to charge Cetus slamming his body against the Fishman upper body with a thud. It had driven Cetus to the ground with a thud, and the cry of pain escape Cetus lips as his small portion of his back was consume by heat, and fire of this level.

Make no mistake the properly clothing Cetus had wrapped around his body just a few days ago have been doing it job, and it still was as it less than damages he could have gotten. The short yelp from Cetus lips had grabbed the attention of Dio who spun around and said,"See I knew we should have kill him. Get off him or die!" The sharp words of the giant had cause Drizz to turn in the direction of the giant as he felt like a brief moment of fear. That moment turns into Cetus salvation as he thrust his right arm forward tapping the trident along the senior guard stomach. What happened next was pretty simple it releases a powerful shock that causes the Drizz body to spasm out of control, and in that brief moment Cetus push off the guard.

Once the guard hitting the ground with a thud Cetus quickly stood up as best, and as fast as he could slamming his feet on the Drizz chest. Which drove the air out of Drizz lungs for a moment. Suddenly hungry erupted within the pit of Cetus stomach as he said,"You bloody bastard. I am gonna eat you here, and now while you alive."

The words strike fear into Drizz heart as he watches starving Cetus begin to open his mouths and lick his lips in approval. Dio had chuckle/cough due to the effects of the smoke. Cetus words was a bit slur up due to the environmental effects but he was still able to get his point across to the foolish guard. Drizz panic, and said,"Wait don't eat me I can help you...  let me help you I know my way around this entire floor if you let me live then I will help you escape."

Dio:

Oceanus Info:

2{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:57 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The heat continues to sweep the small group of scum as no one was innocent all three of them did vile things in there life. Thus every one of them had to earn everything that happens bad to them because karma is a bitch or so they learned. Cetus predator instincts kick in, and Dio the giant had voiced his approval as he pours in milk, and honey kinda like a butter knife cutting butter I know right kinda cheesy.

Cetus body wasn't at it full glory the environment had to weaken him considerably as it did to the rest of people here but his hungry, and thirst was far superior to normal humans. Licking his lips the Senior Guard Drizz look more, and more like a snack the voice of Dio egging him on saying,"Eat that bastard, and be done with it so we can move on. There got to be a fucking way out this place." Dio did hear what Drizz said but ignore him because he felt like it was a plea to save his own the skin.

Cetus had slammed his foot that was already wrap around the heat resistance clothing into the chest of Drizz once again this time delivering a little more pressure along the guard rib cage, and lungs. The had caused the guard to shut up as Cetus begin to position his body to kill the guard. A voice deep within his mind spoke you could say
his conscious spoke saying ,"Be wise, and indeed this guard words Cetus Neptune  as this is a man who fears death. He fears you, and above all I told you this would happen if you wasn't carefully. So clean up you act, and get out of this place prove to me that you are worthy."

The strange words that only Cetus heard in his mind had reminded him of the conversation he had with someone not too long ago. In fact it the same voice that he had heard when he lost his leg. Snapping back at reality Cetus growl as he examines the area spotting a freshly burned corpse not too far from his location about 6 meters to the left. He was able to pick up the shape just barely as the smoke had hindered his eyes and cause them to tear up. Not to mention a continuous cough due to not able to breathe clearly due to the environment.

Letting out a sigh Cetus remove his feet from the chest of the guard, and said,"Be glad human it as if the heavens had smile on you today boy. So get up, and do as I say, and maybe you will live." Dio had frown then said,"Christ fish boy all you had to do  is eat the freaking human. I see this place made you soft as it did me. Fuck it he your responsibility if he does so fuck up shit I am holding you responsible you dig fish boy?"

How could he not? After all, Dio was telling the truth the human did cause issues and was a burden. But Cetus decide to ignore these burdens and the potential danger that bastard could cause all hinge on the chance that he could get them out of this place alive. Letting out a sigh once again he had said, "Fair enough Dio. Alright get up and move you living on borrow time. Aye Dio let set up camp about couple hundred meters from here. I see something we could eat to regain some strength back from this journey."

Dio had nodded his head in approval as Drizz gotten up from the charcoal infested ground, and move in a general direction towards the corpse that Cetus was heading over too. Drizz had, of course, lead the way towards the corpse he was about 4 meters in front of Cetus.

It was about a small group of about four bodies that Impel Down staff has yet to retrieve as it many bodies they had to collect well not that many but enough to keep them busy. As the entirely of down was filled with a corpse that died every day due to the environment along. Which is both good, and bad as Cetus hoped that he didn't be like them. Dio had pushed forward in the general direction that Cetus had a request they set up camp at. He had faith that Cetus found him as he is the one that suggested the location for where they should set up camp at. Letting out a sigh, and a few a violent coughs he had to move forward heading for 350-meter marks where they would be setting up camp at as requested by Cetus.

As for Cetus, and Drizz they had arrived at the four bodies as Cetus motion Drizz to pick up a dead corpse with a simple hand gesture. Leaving 3 bodies left letting out a sigh Cetus said, "Alright lad no funny business I don't want to have to body yall fool ass. So tell me Driz-z.... what is this plan you have for me? I...f it is good then.... maybe you get ....to see ca-mp, and maybe be set free... just maybe. But it all hinge on what you have to say here, and now."Cetus spoke in a tone that Drizz could hear of course Cetus didn't speak until Dio had left from out of sight, and due to the smokey area wasn't very hard to do. The intense heat continues to burn Cetus body the yelps of pain, and wince didn't stop Cetus from conducting his interrogation.

So it begins the interrogation that may possibly save Cetus from this prison just maybe he will be able to once again feel the moisture of the water.

Dio:

Oceanus Info:

3{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:42 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Dropping the dead corpse on the ground with a thud Drizz had said,"Well at least allow me to put down the corpse first." Cetus had growl Drizz had frown in response to the growl that the fish man had just utter from his lip then sigh as he said,"Oh for god sake give me exceeds." Cetus had sigh captured,"Alright lad I will. But your jaws better be flopping 
about this plan of yours, and it better be good or else."Cetus had a cough a bit the heat was getting to him he had to eat something soon, and drink other face dehydration.

dislikes reach down and dislike he displace, even more, leg, and using his strength decides to up the dead corpse. Pull the dead corpse up to his upper body, and toward his mouth, he stuck it arm into his mouth. As he bites down to pull the limb from off the corpse body a loud crunching sound could be heard as the guard watch Cetus begin to use to seat the dead corpse. Within Cetus free hand was the trident that could deliver high-class shocks, practical stun whatever it comes into contact with. That was the guard Drizz only concern that, and Cetus who had just starting munching on the next limb.

The blood within the dead corpse drip over Cetus body and he had begun to look a bit of hydrate but you can tell he still had a long way to go as his skin was thriving with moisture he would probably have to dump some more blood on his body and drink some. Make no mistake Cetus guard wasn't down he was weak and had several burns mark throughout his body but he didn't nor would he let his guard down.

The bastard had already tried to get on one him early when he did so. But this time he wasn't going to let that happen as he continues to each the dead corpse limbs he made sure to keep a watchfully eye on Drizz after all that bastard was posted to be telling him the plan that could possibly set them free from this rotten place. Letting out a sigh Drizz said,"First off this place is called Impel Down, and currently you on level 5 which is the last level of this prison. According to my sources, everyone here on this level has a bounty that exceeds over 100,000,000 million Beli. This level is known as The Smoker and approximately six hundred meters of charcoal. Making this place pretty much an oven. The idea of down is to break one mind mental as well as torture them forever until they die. But the structure of down work hand to hand each floor couldn't exist without the other for example the heat from this floor travel up to the next floor making that next floor above you hot as well with the further development the staff increase that effect 10 fold. But if that is important what is the fact is level 5 prisoners once they died, and have been properly cooking. They are send up to level 1 where they are feed to the prisoners of that level. The issue is getting to level 1 but I have a plan.

But the first step is you have to kill Dio that giant. I know it a bit much but I swear this will work if you can somehow slay that giant and cut him open maybe you can hide within him or something like that. So when guards or the floor chief comes they can come to collect the corpse and take them to the kitchen. But it is very risky I ain't gonna lie it is very risky." Cetus had just finished eating up the last limb now he rips open the dead corpse upper body, and allow the blood to drip unto his body as he body begin to absorb what moisture they hit his skin. The effects of the blood hitting his body cause small streams of smoke to come from his body due to the heat of the level.

Cetus was still in pain he still has Baby Den Den Mushi, first aid kit, and the Trident so he could maybe pull off this idea that Drizz suggests. Letting out a sigh he had said," Alright lad so far you have peaked my attention. It does indeed sound risky... tell me about the level of security for each floor like who run each floor." Drizz had rubbed his hands along his mask that had to provide protection from the heat thus far and also called him to sweat as he said,"Each floor is run by a floor chief they level are on the level of either a Super Nova or War Lord maybe even stronger depending on what floor. Level 1 floor being the weakest but Impel Down have a system if someone tries to fuck with the system in other words precautions such as the Warden, Vice-Warden, camera, and etc I could really continue on. The purpose of my plan is to limit the amount of attention you bring upon yourself that why I suggest you kill your partner in this world it is killed or be killed. If you kill him and hides within his body it is chance to that you can be transported to a level 1 kitchen where the meat/ food is processed for the criminals on that level. But is dangerous because they may decide to check to see if you really dead but depending on the situation they may not."

Cetus had nodded his head in approval as he tosses the body the remainder of the body he was eating into his mouth the only thing was left was an upper body so dick on up to the head minus the limbs. After a few seconds, Cetus had said," So what is the situation that the Staff is too busy to properly check it ." Drizz had pondered on the fish man words for a few seconds then said,"Maybe a riot or a call for help. But that would likely result in more forces coming on this level, and the risk may be a bit more because there guard up... I could be wrong but that isn't for me to decide it is your risk. Are you willing to attempt to break out of the impenetrable down?

Cetus had grinned eagerly as he grabs the second body and begins to do what he did with the first. He spoke just before he started eating the second dead corpse and said[color=#ffcc00]," Then let me go out with a bang if I did it was met for me to do on this day. Before we leave I will finish up this dead corpse and then we can head back to Dio location he should be 100 meters from this location so he shouldn't be too hard to find I hope.

Dio:

Oceanus Info:

4{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:45 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

What do you expect in a situation like these when the heat of the level practically burns you alive. Even if you had clothing a seen the level of the heat it was still cooking you cause you to sweat, and the smoke prevents you to see. Make no mistake even after Cetus ate 2 out of the 4 corpse he still had trouble with the environment it didn't willy nilly go away. It was clearly apart of his stay just something like that just don't go away at less you had a way to adapt to the temperature.

Cetus didn't have a way but he dives have some clothing that less heat that was inflicted his body which was now moderate level which was reduced to major thanks to his properly clothing which resistance. Not to mention with the help of the first aid kit he h toad to retrieve early the cream still reduce the burning sensation from his burn which was throughout his upper body so the edge of the burns was was lessened but still, C,fetus still had trouble in breathing the black smoke completely cover the floor making it hard for the math majority of anyone to breath but with his willpower alone he was able to maintain somehow.
He couldn't show weakness anyway to Drizz for the first chance he shows it Drizz would likely make a run from it or fight. But for n, ow, it seems like o ow, d beaten him enough for him understand the next time he tries something may be his last. But Cetus did feel a little bit better he had  2 dead bodies eaten in the safest way possible being sure to remove the bones so he doesn't choke. He still ate savagely but carefully.

His clothing was now drenched in blood, and sweat from the body and his body was somewhat hydrate due to blood being moisture which kinda restores his physical appearance. But don't let that fool you he was still in a weakened state as his body clearly shown this as he walks heading back toward the camp Drizz was just 3 meters in front of him leading the way. Cetus didn't trust the fool behind him as he saw what he would do if he gets the chance to run or strike.

Cetus had violently cough which brought the Fish-man to a knee. The sounds of coughing had cause Drizz to look back only to see Cetus had taken one knee due to the effects of the environment. Clearly, it was the chance for Drizz to run or even attack Cetus but his train of thought was cut off by Cetus voice who said,"Don't be a fool all your life Drizz think I was put down here because I am weak? It the different I could, and still can kill you with minor effort. If you think you can run or strike me before you can get an attack off you are in for a rude awaking."

Cetus had snicker as he as stood back up to his full height addressing Drizz with direct eye contact. Drizz had frown as continuing forward Cetus follow him they were heading for the general direction in what they saw Dio last take. It didn't take them long but they finally reach the 350 mark where Dio had set up camp.

Now you may be wondering how did Dio set up camp well that is simple he is a life return user. He is able to grow a massive amount of hair on a whim then shed it. His hair wasn't ordinary as it shares the durability of him. Making it possible to withstand the heat of the floor for a period of time before the floor claims it. He had spread about 20 meters of hair along the charcoal it several layers about 5 making sure it didn't ignite or anything along the lines he would then sat on it.

Dio body took had taken a toll, and unlike Cetus, he didn't have the same protecting clothing of Cetus. Upon seeing Cetus, and Drizz returns his eyes eager examine them he seen Drizz carried one dead corpse, and Cetus carried another. He sighs he knew that he would have to eat something but he didn't expect to eat a human. Letting out a sigh he welcome the duo, and said,"I see you brought back food, and that bastard still alive. So his plan must have been good. Let us eat, and discuss it over our a meal."

Cetus had nodded as he steps on the hair floor mat as he begins to walk over to Dio. As before Drizz was in front of Cetus about 4 meters, and Dio was within the middle of the bundle of hair so at the 10-meter mark. Dio wasn't looking in the best condition but he somehow manages to make it to this point. His body had suffered great wounds then Cetus but he still pushes forward as a giant that says his durability was greatly superior to normal means. But none of that is important as Cetus, and Drizz drops the bodies in front of Dio Cetus said,"It  was but first I need you to bind him up so he can't run."

Dio had nodded his head in approval as extend his arm, and release a small bungle of hair that wrap around Drizz then shed it. The hair remains in place as it acts as rope tie around his lower body, and upper body restraining the guard's movement should he try to do anything in the future. Dio then returns his attention to Cetus who nodded his head in approval and walk over to the guard while placing the trident along the hair. He discharges a string of lightning that knock out the poor lad.

The sharp scream from the attack result in Cetus chuckling, and Drizz falling over with hitting the bundle of hair with a thud. Then Cetus sitting near him as he said,"Now you can eat while I explain what the plan the guard has given us. I have modified it though but it is a risky plan that must is for sure." Dio had nodded his head in approval as he waited for Cetus to continue.

Cetus said,"As I said the plan is really risky but it like the only option. Well, this place is called Impel Down it is made for the purpose of capturing criminal like ourselves then torturing them for as long as they live. This place is made to break you, and there are several other levels each one similar to the next level. For example, the next level above us is similar to this level from what I understand each floor have a leader. Each one may be on the level of Super Nova if not stronger that is one of the reasons why this plan is so risky. There is a secret passage along this floor that the guard knows the location to unfortunately it guard so that is why we have to start a riot. Yup using the Baby Den Den Mushi we can use the PA system to rally the prisoners on this floor for a brief moment. Enough for them to spread there forces maybe they would even leave there post in that time we can strike, and escape off the floor. It is a risky gamble but it the only option we have at least one of us can fly but even then we warrant the rage of Floor Chief, and killing him would result in someone who stronger than him to come. Stealth is the only option we have."

Cetus wasn't telling him the true why because the real plan would have cause Dio to kill him. Even now Dio may try to kill him because Cetus had no reason to be alive but knowing Dio he understood that the better the numbers the better chance they had to escape so Cetus waited for Dio to ponder, and think about what his partner said. It was a bit a lot to take in but Cetus understood and waited for Dio to reply.

You could clearly see that Dio mind was cooking it was as if Cetus could see the gears in his mind turning thinking, and calculating. To be honest Dio wasn't as smart as Cetus as he normally applied brute for issues like these. But he understood the condition that he was in he couldn't mention he been an injury so fighting as of now was the last thing on his mind. Not to mention from what he saw Cetus body look as undergoes so type of a boost as his body no longer look dry but hydrate, and his muscles and his facial structure look like a monster of some kind.

Taking a deep breath Dio said,"Seem very risky... alright let me sleep on it, and I will tell once I wake up if I accept." It was true that most people who sleep on stuff already decide on their course of action but didn't want to answer it so hastily. Cetus had nodded his head in approval then Dio said,"You will take first shift then we will switch. We will take a short hours break or something like that. Wake me if something bad happening or you know." Cetus had nodded his head in approval as he stood up from his position and Dio begin to make himself comfortable not in a state of sleep but simply resting.

Cetus had nodded all he all to do is wait for Dio to fall asleep then he could strike so far everything was going as he had planned well as Drizz had planned. He put Drizz to sleep because he didn't want any loose ends that could spoil it. It was now time for Cetus to prove himself as Oceanus.

Dio:

Oceanus Info:

5{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
]

Cetus Neptune

It didn't take long for Dio to fall asleep he actually looks peacefully when he is asleep. I know that something everyone says when they see a person asleep to be brutally honest the giant looks like a fucking well cook piece of steak. Let's not forget Cetus who looked like grill piece of fish all charred up and shit. To be frank they couldn't be no fuck up with Cetus attempt on Dio if it was any then it likely he would end in a brawl with the giant one that he couldn't afford nor want to experience it not that he was scared it was more likely he was already beaten up by the heat of this level. He didn't wish to continue to live here in this torture of a place he would rather die than to remain in this prison.

He had come to terms with this, and make no mistake even though Dio had helped him thus far he didn't forget the time in which that same bastard toss food at him when they sat at that meeting. He didn't know what pissed him off more the fact that he wasn't the former fish man he was or the fact that he working with someone he swears he would never. But drastic matters such had these had changed his idea about other races ... kinda sorta. I mean he still dislikes other races but to be completely frank he understood that in order to reach his goal he would need other people to help as he couldn't do this by himself.

The Rev had to open his eyes to this possibility of working with some races only if it was limited. Mostly when he had no choice but the time for an alliance with Dio was done he had served his purpose it was now time for Cetus to collect on the debt he so long promise to fulfill of the people of that Island. Lucky for them the majority of these people died but Cetus still seek revenge, and he swears that he will claim every head that crosses him. Make no mistake he had the promise to claim the bastards head that disrespects him.

Snapping back to reality Cetus had found himself directly behind the giant back near his open back, and spinal cord. Within his right hand, he had held the weapon of his salvation the trident he had planned to impale the giant spinal cords to render him useless while he deals the finishing blow. Through he wasn't sure if he would be able to deal with it even if the giant wasn't in the best condition he still would be strong for if he didn't play his cards right. Letting out a sigh the guard Drizz was still asleep which was a good thing as was the Dio the time was now or never.

Thrusting the trident into the giant back with all the strength he could muster, and apply the high voltage shock that should paralyze the giant completely while Cetus deal the finishing blow. As that happens the high voltage shock wave causes the giant body to spasm out of control enough for Cetus to had to fall back, and regroup.  Watching the aftermath of his attempt to impale the giant the result was the trident didn't completely impale the spine but the high voltage shock wave did. Without wasting any time Cetus sprung forward once again but this time he stabs the trident directly in the giant ear.

Now, why didn't Cetus attack there because it was the easiest way to kill the giant as it easy accessible, and got the job done quickly with the less mess. First, the Trident would once again deliver a high voltage that ruptured the eardrum then Cetus didn't stop there he continues to thrust the Trident forward as deep as he could rupturing the middle ear canal, and going even further into the internal jugular vein which is easily ruptured by the weapon. The deem was done as the blood gush out Cetus withdrew his trident that was no cover in blood as was his arm. Grinning eagerly he made his way in front of the giant so he speaks to the giant face to face.

Cetus understood within few minutes Dio would bleed out Cetus was no fool he had made sure to deliver yet another high voltage shock wave so Dio couldn't move. As Cetus stare Dio in the eyes he had begun to speak he knew that Dio properly couldn't hear him. But regardless Cetus did so anyway he had said,"I bet you are wondering why? Why not? It was either me or you at the end why not get it over with. Trust in believing the planned Drizz gave me is risky so I may be joining you soon... Well I am damn this is so serious..... so I ask you why so serious? Let put a smile on that faces of yours."

Cetus had smile wide as he watches the giant Dio bleed out. This had made him feel good, and bad within his heart was already corrupt at this point of his life he knew it was either kill or be killed. Letting out a sigh he turned his attention to the sleeping guard walking over to Drizz he kicks the man in the gut with enough force t wake the bastard up then said,"Get up lad it about time we begin this plan of yours.... oh by the way I am gonna need you to make a call for me. It will make this go all the more smooth I like smooth it lets risk after all."

These past few days was enough for Cetus or any man to unlock Haki make no mistake the entire time on this level was enough to build and break a man. Maybe even strength him too but regardless if these course of events didn't allow him to unlock Haki then what would? He had been burning up, beaten, whip, stab, and you name it he had terrible experience while being here he was sure that Dio was too.

Letting out a sigh he had to begin to cough violently after he pulls out baby den den mushi. He had sat it on the ground along the layers of the hairy floor then said to Drizz,"You gotta call your superiors, and say that need help. Oh, it better sound good or you will be joining that lad over there. Just to make sure you don't try any funny business I am gonna motivate you... that eye of yours... hmm let's see how you feel when I plunk it out ya skull. If you get my drift."

Cetus had a chuckle as he walks over to giant stomach after he thrust his trident into the gut attempting to rip his stomach open. After a few seconds of impaling the poor lad, Cetus understood he wouldn't be fitting inside that bloody giant stomach frowning in disapproval. Suddenly a light bulb went off in his head, and he decides to fake his death that was the only chance he has.

He was sure to drench his body in blood and make the area look as if a battle had taken place as well as cover himself in stomach intestines for the show. Then he had walked over to Drizz he had said,"Alright lad this better be good one fuck up, and I swear you wish you had a swift death that I promise."

Drizz head gulp as he nodded his head in approval Cetus had dialed the number for him as he listens to the rings of calls. After a few seconds, the man on the other side spoke, and said "Hello." But before he could finish Drizz quickly and clearly spoke in panic like tone saying
.."This is Senior Guard Drizz...oh they are coming oh god he's here. I NEED BACK UP ASAP, THE PRISONERS ARE RIO-STATIC...."
Cetus had hung up the Baby Den Den Mushi he was sure that Drizz had shown all the possible emotion that back up his plea for help.

Otherwise all this would have been for nothing after the called had ended Cetus slam his massive fist on the head of Drizz which kill him on contact as this was no regular punch to the head. After that he practically cut off of his head ate a few limbs then swear his body part throughout the area that clearly looks like a battlefield. He had done this quickly after he takes up his place laying on the ground playing dead.

He wasn't sleeping just yet but he had an idea that would help him should the guard come. He had positioned himself near the giant body about 5 meters away. Clearly, the area was cover in either blood, hair or charcoal, either way, you could clearly see a battle had taken place. Within Cetus, hands were bloody trident resting on his shoulders, and he had smashed the baby den mushi just in case.

This was due or die it all comes down to guard reaction once they found this. If everything works out good he would find himself dead or wish that he was. Cetus would listen for any signs of guards if he heard something strange he would play dead, and halt all breathing for short period.

Hopefully, that would be enough along with his bloody clothes, and guts over his body maybe that would be enough to sell himself as dead if not then... shit was going to hit the fan for him really quickly.

Dio:

Oceanus Info:

6{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:38 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds 5222261-id

"A riot?"

"Why should we care?"

"What kind of disgusting question. WAS THAT!"

"I joke. But do we have to go? Those suits are....a bit much."

"No, clean up is being done right now. Floor chief also is with them due to guards getting killed not that long ago. Honestly. We shouldn't even call. Since the Floor chief would do what he wants. But do it anyway. Have to follow procedure. "

"Roger, roger."

Following that brief conversation between guards within the surveillance room the one with the lower rank would pick up one of many den den mushi and call down to Level 5. They weren't doing anything really; other than looking at monitors and having lunch. They weren't slacking off as everything was business as usual. They however did overlook one of the screens that showed the floor of level 5. As there are special den den mushi on each floor. Some floors had more. Some had less. Mainly due to those special den den mushi not coming in bulks. Den Den mushi weren't always stationer anyway and always were on the move. Commotions drawing them closer to certain areas.

Clean up was when some Jailers were assigned to go into Level 5 and grab prepared prisoners. Prepared as in being cooked. As they are fed to those on level 1. It was twisted but it had a purpose. Just like everything else that has or will be done in lovely Impel Down. Multiple trips weren't done at all. Giants(two) and smaller individuals(as races varied) were dispatched today. The Giants brought in a large tray. Though it took only one to carry it into the level it would take both to bring it out. Corpses were piled high on it. Why Giants came today? It was because the den den mushi were able to spot the corpse of Dio and Oceanus. However they didn't see what caused it or the actions of Oceanus. Those Giants had to carry Dio in and any other Giants(Or Wotans) that were forced on this level. As it would be crazy to have anyone else do the job. Impel was a place where you worked smart not hard.

They had almost finished cleaning up before they received the call. The information was quickly relayed to the two giants  by the Floor Chief. They'd roll their eyes under thier protective attire. The tray wasn't heavy to them and they carried it together to not have the load increase. But with a Giant and Wotan needing to be carried they would be pushing themselves today. They also had to quell a riot that was taking place. Which they assumed ended with the Giant and Wotan dying. It did not take them long to arrive to the area but it seemed they missed the riot. High fiving one of them grabbed Dio by the head. He would take the lead and the other Giant would follow by grabbing the Wotan by the leg. Dragging them across the hot floor. They didn't suspect anything at all. They didn't have any reason to.

"They are going to be happy to have Fish!"

"Not if they are Fishmen! Hahaha!"

"Bwahaha."

The two talked a bit more as they dragged the two large beings. They had the strength to throw them over their shoulder, but he didn't want to. The one dragging Oceanus however would stop. As Prisoners ran over to him all being Human.

"LET US HAVE THE FISH!"

"Huh?"

"Please! LET US HAVE THE FISH!"

"Hmmm, No. Hahaha!"

"HOW ABOUT JUST FIVE MINUTES WITH HIM!"

"Let them have a nibble, Bobbin. The less Wotan there is the less we carry. I will just tell the boss you are dealing with a group. If you don't catch up with me. Work smart. Not hard."

"Ugh, okay. FIVE MINUTES! I will start the timer when you get to eating."

The Giant draggin Dio would keep moving when he spoke. They were far from the Floor Chief so their loud conversation wouldn't be able to travel to his ears. The Giant that would allow the twenty prisoners to walk around Oceanus. He was going to be true to his word and only start the timer when they began to dig in. Some got on top of the Wotan. A few tried to even crawl into parts of his body. The areas being his ears, nose, mouth, and one even tried to enter his hole where the sun didn't shine. They had been here a long time. Doing whatever it took to survive in this Hell.

Giant Attributes/equipment: 6 - 4 - 4 - 3 - 4
Outfit that negates the effects of the floor.
Club strapped on his back.

Twenty Prisoners
First Half: 4 - 2 - 4 - 3 - 3
Second Half: 5 - 3 - 4 - 4

Attributes go as follows: Strength & Power, Endurance & Durability, Speed & Agility, Perception, Spirit & Willpower.

7{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:05 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

[center]
Claiming Giant Position:

It didn't take long for the duo to arrive at the scene were the fallen Oceanus, and Dio lay. The sounds of heavy foot steps  allowed Oceanus to identify approaching figures. As he came up with them either being really fat or massive in size similar to Dio, and himself. More important the smokey area, and intense heat had some what provide cover for Oceanus as the duo retrieve them. Oceanus had laid on his back with the trident within his gasp as it seems like he had died like a fallen warrior in battle.

It always important to understand you how bad the situation is, and what can happen. To be frank anything could happen as everything goes. Only after you understand the situation you may be able to turn the events around. At first everything was going as planned well kinda. He had though the guards of  Impel Down would respect the bodies of the dead. But that was a lie as clearly the giant  Bobbin didn't give two fucks as he clearly grab the Wotan leg, and drag him across the floor when all he had to do is pick him up. Here he though that work smart, and not hard.

But as Oceanus body was being drag across the floor he understood 3 things.
One was he was fucked. Two was he royal fucked and three was yup you guess it he is really fuck. Why? Because the fact that the bloody guard decide to drag him across the scorching hot charcoal ground. If this doesn't built his character in durability, and possible allow him to unlock Buso Haki under the entire pressure he felt throughout his journey on his level then what will? Maybe losing another body part would by then he would have no use. Regardless lucky for Oceanus the guard was facing forward so when he drag Oceanus across the floor he wasn't able to see the discomfort in his face as he pull him across the floor.

Oceanus did his best to hold in large amount of stress his body was enduring the pain was only bearable because of the clothing he had receive though it wasn't the best of clothing like Giant who drag them it was some what helpful. As it was better then nothing as the duo continue to walk they the duo begin to talk about stuff. Stuff like how much they enjoyed not working, and all that jazz. In that period Oceanus glance at the individual who carried him identifying him as a giant with a club on his back. He was roughly 39 feet tall give or take a few inches.

Returning back to pretend death state while breathing carefully controlling his breath up to the point of where the guard Bobbin had halt as large group of prisoners address Bobbin. He still periodically glance so he could make out what was going on. In that moment Oceanus had hold his breath once again Oceanus wasn't deaf so he did hear the conversation of Bobbin had with the prisoners.  As they asked Bobbin if he they could have him. It brought him to cross road, and for a split second he weigh his options. If he fought now the odd was stack up against him then it came down to whether he really wanted to leave this place or not.

First off he couldn't believe his luck a group of prisoner on this level in this type of environment in that large of a group. Well it sound large group because amount of foot steps, and voices that talked, and the brief glance at the approaching group. What to do? Should he get up, and fight or just sit there, and be eaten.

I mean if he did truly get up,and fought then what his cover is blown, and he would have to fight the large group of filth including the giant. Oh he was beginning to remember how much he hate the race now it was all coming back to him. The fact that the filthy giant touch him had piss him off all the more. Yup he had wanted nothing more to kill the bloody bastards here , and now. Clearly if he attack he would be in for the fight of his life make no mistake that someone in his condition didn't want to be in. But regardless he was already in predicted deciding to fight here, and now.

Now Bobbin had never let go of the Wotan leg as it was position along Bobbin butt as it was rested in that position. Now Bobbin had stop his advancement forward when the group of prisoners question him about Wotan. It was safe to assume the giant had  already left down his guard due to him thinking that Oceanus was dead.  So when the prisoners talked to him he was focusing on them, and not Oceanus who he though was dead. Finally after a brief conversation Bobbin had agree to allow the prisoner to eat Oceanus after his co worker suggest that he should . But it was too late because at the word of "Timer" several events unfold.

It was at this time Bobbin was still facing forward with his back on Oceanus. Make

The first being well place hit against the ground with Oceanus right fist generating an overwhelming attack at point blank range for both Bobbin, and the group of Prisoner whom was just 6 meters from Bobbin,the other giant whom was 10 meter from Bobbin, and Oceanus. The attack would cover the maximum range, speed, and power it can reach with added boost to increase the length, and width of the attack. That attack act as if it was earth quake of some kind.

That right Oceanus would strike at the word Timer wasting no time. It was perfect because giant wasn't paying any attention to Oceanus but the group in front of him, and the cover of the environment shield his brief movement kinda . The smokey area would make it hard to identify the approaching attack as well as seeing him move. As the first attack was release several other things would happen the first is the attack would probably briefly stun Bobbin as well as maybe harm in if not harm him then it would maybe create an opening that Oceanus could attack again.

As soon as his release his first assault the second one follow in a split second after. Oceanus  had attempt to thrust his good leg forward similar to spartan kick releasing another strange attack hitting all within range of it. The very same leg that Bobbin was holding with two hands along his butt as he did that he push forward off the ground with his arm attempting to stand up right after  he attempt to delivering several attacks to his enemies.

Make no mistake all these was attempt from the first attempt to the second one. If everything work out well then it been a bit of distance between them. It is also possible that Oceanus would had hurl Bobbin forward a bit with his attempts. If at anytime Oceanus was made or any hostile attention he would release the same attempts he had stated before it was very risky but it was better then nothing.

These attempts was earth quake like attack with the increase in it length, and width of it attack, and the other attempt which was a spartan like kick forward releasing yet another overwhelming kick which was deliver damage equal to last one maybe.

Oceanus Info:

8{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:46 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Thanks. :

He was a Giant and with his size, strength, durability, and ego at times he would do airheaded things. A flaw he and his partner shared with other Giants or Wotans that were employees or prisoners here in Impel Down. Oversights do not just fall to those larger than life. It was something that each person here has committed to end up here.

Both Giants would not be able to avoid the damage that'd happen to them. As there would be no need. If anything it arose shock and maybe discomfort. But there would be nothing from the power behind it enough to truly harm them. The only individuals that felt harm from this were the Prisoners that wanted a easy meal. Most of them(First half) were not welcoming to this pain that coursed through them now. And decided while they still had their lives would turn tail and run. Many of them cursing about how hard it would be. Or how it wasn't worth doing. Causing more of a commotion than they had upon arriving. Which would draw eyes onto the entire situation. Even the Prisoners that could take what had happened decided the same. Only leaving a total of seven remaining. From that Seven three decided they would not go for Oceanus. But try their hand at the Giant. One of them would run off as they'd need those willing to risk it all. The other two would back up and bide their time. Those that just wanted to eat would once again go for Oceanus; this time their rush would be quicker and just shy of the fastest they could go.

The first attack made him more focused on the other Prisoners and he prepared to attack them with his club. He would've let go of the leg he held if there was only one attack done. But the addition of a second caused his focus to be given to also Oceanus.

He felt it in his chest good as the attack was perfectly placed and maybe if the situation was better would've put him on his butt. But that wasn't the case. Unlike those within this Hell that had suffer day in and day out he was save within his uniform. He was in tip top shape. The only problem he could say was the small tear that would be left from the attack.

Due to the difference in power it wouldn't send him toppling over. Two steps from pure shock is all that was a byproduct of the attack. With the speed of the kick used to initiate the attack he knew who it came from. And as he began his steps back he increased his grip on the leg Oceanus was not using. As he had never let go. In this conditions having a prosthetic leg was good. It kept you from having to worry about getting something to cover it or building a tolerance to the heat. The pressure the Giant attempted to apply was immense as he would force out all of his strength(considered it a skill). With his other hand he'd attempt to gip the handle of his club. The club action taking place after the first quake. It was only going to be used again the other Prisoners. It wasn't spike or anything like that. The metal club was just a hunk of metal(Common grade). It's thickness was comparable to the arm of Oceanus, at his peak.

The one that carried Dio had turned around at the point of his partner stumbling back. Dropping the corpse he'd begin to stop over angrily. This was Hell and those that wanted to mess with the guards wouldn't get a quick death.

9{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:38 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

OOC:
There was no room for mistakes or miscalculation for either party as their life was on the line. Make no mistake Oceanus had put away his childish ways, and accept his pride as both his strength and weakness. No longer would he look down no longer would be called weak, and no longer would he accept Impel Down. He rather dies than to stay here, and lives out his days here at Impel Down. His stay here thus far was dramatic it had taught him a lot about what he looks to experience when he dies that place called hell if it looks something like this he didn't want to go.

Does that mean he will change his ways? Does that mean he saw the errors of his ways? A verse in his head swirl within his mind," I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven, and earth." The events that Oceanus had taken thus far had both been good, and bad. If he would have just attacked one time then surely the guard would have written it off as the prisoners attacking him. But Oceanus attack twice hoping that the combination of both attacks would deal some type of damage that but that wasn't the case{Stat Wall} instead it only made matter worse.

As the giant known as Bobbin took matters into his own hands reaching for his metal club. Unfortunately due to the successful combinations of attack that hit the entirety of the giant body that includes his weapon. It reveals Oceanus face-down trap card known as Shatter an ability which allows Oceanus Hasshoken techniques to destroy weapons up to Common maybe even skillful weapons.

How well he had study the arts of Hasshoken that are known for the ability to have an edge against equipment. Being that he learning of mastery is up to Intermediate which should be able to destroy weapons up to skillful but in this case, it should be enough to shatter that club that Giant attempt to grab. So when Bobbin went to claim his weapon it was already on the verge of death with the giant massive superior strength it shatters into little metal clunks that fall on the charcoal ground with a thud.

The celebrating of the club being destroyed was little premature as the giant had attempt increase strength grip on Oceanus good leg due to immense strength of the giant it results in good leg aka his only good level to begin to crack under the pressure, and strength of the giant increase grip. It had pretty much begun to crack due to the result of Bobbin superior strength it nearly result in breaking.

The result in the successfully attempt cause Oceanus to yell out in pain in despair wanting nothing more to defend himself, and come out on top. It had cause something within Oceanus heart to ignite.The sounds of Oceanus real leg begin to crack when suddenly in the moment in the despair Oceanus cried out,"NOOOO!" for some reason the pain was lessen, and the once deadly attack didn't feel as bad as it should. Why? because Oceanus had just unlock a new ability known as Busoshoku Haki which currently wrap around his entire leg that the Giant had hold firmly in his hand. It simply the fact that Oceanus was waging 3 on 3 fight so his aware was between each fighters was spread thin. But it still was able to pay attention, and he quickly as fast as he could he outstretches both his right hand forward, and his metal place at the same time. His trident was within his right hand placing the trident on the metal plank as quickly but not before he could placing it metal leg against the giant leg as he trigger the trident effect by pressing the button on it his trident. It delivers a high voltage shock like no other that is capable of an even stunning giant of there size which probably would bring them to there knees. As seen in prior uses of the weapon. Due to electric being a conductor to of metal it travels up to the grip of the giant who already has a firm grip on the good leg so he stationary, and he was within reach of Oceanus for this attempt to be successfully. Make no mistake he wouldn't shock himself but the metal was heated due to the conditions of the level so no moisture was on the weapon due to the level of heat that already be fall on the fake leg.

So you can guess what happened the result would be possibly a stunning giant or slightly paralyzed one, and burning the giant equipment. Either way, it provides yet another opening not for Oceanus to grab but for the prisoner who had just reach the giant moving at a speed that Giant could barely see. Just seconds after Oceanus release the high voltage shock they attempt to deliver several good places hit along the giant knee if he wasn't on his knee or his balls either way. The three prisoners had coordinate 6 well places hit for the brief moment of the giant being stun by the trident weapon.

The damage that Oceanus had received from the giant massive grip would have been major but instead it was reduce to moderate damage which means that good leg was on the verge of being heavy bruise or at worse case facture within the grip of the giant Ribbon.

These course of attempts Oceanus had forgotten that another figure approaching prisoner{one} from the left due to the speed it moves plus the smokey environment he would have exceeded if it wasn't for the Bibbon partner who stomps over to this location angrily that allowed Oceanus to slam his free hand along the floor once again. Releasing yet another earthquake like an attack I guess you can say one trick pony.

Regardless it was time, and release at the moment giant came towards the group, and regardless if Oceanus couldn't see him he could hear him. Not to mention even though the prisoner who was now moving nearly at his max speed Oceanus was able to see just a blur but wasn't sure what it was thus he focuses on releasing his attack.

So it just so happen that the prisoner who attempts to sneak Oceanus would indeed be hit by it as was Bobbin, the other giant, and everyone in the general area. As everyone was within the range that decides to stay even the prisoners that stood back. Oceanus understood the chances of him winning this battle was slim but with the help of his willpower as he said before. He would rather die than to stay here in Impel Down any longer.

Oh the heat was still intense it was beginning to cook the guts, and blood that already soaks Oceanus clothing, and body. It was getting to Oceanus, and soon maybe the Giant Ribbon as he already been hit by 3 Hasshoken Techniques the first two had damaged his suit with a slight tear soon the entirety of the giant will be exposed which would possibly make yet create yet another opening for Oceanus to cease.

Charcoal and smoke fly around the area as a result of Oceanus attempts, and his successful attempts on Bibbon was this battle over? Nope it was far from over make no mistake his Bibbon Partner was heading directly for Bibbon I guess he had though his ally needed help stop the prisoners which could truly be in blindness he left him open from yet another attack. With the added boost from it that Oceanus had poured into the attack it should consume his entire body as it did his ally and prisoners.

It is possible that the prisoner that going for Oceanus could have fallen due to the release of the shock wave attack due to him going so fast that he may result in him falling, and break bones leaving him cripple but he will lead that up to fake all these were attempts. Make no mistake Oceanus was getting winded due to the condition his body was in, and the amount of attacks he had used already. I guess you can say he was putting up last moments of fight he had left even then he enjoyed it.

Oceanus Info:

10{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:08 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Causing more of a commotion than they had upon arriving. Which would draw eyes onto the entire situation.

Den Den mushi weren't always stationer anyway and always were on the move. Commotions drawing them closer to certain areas.

Two things would quickly lead to one thing coming into play. And that was the true riot now getting seen. Those that left before would call for others to join in on a feast and a chance to take out guards. Yes, a action that when done alone or in a small group would seem crazy or down right idiotic. But in this situation they were rallied. A promise of a push to escape being given. Due to many of them being here freshly they hadn't felt the true feeling of this hell. No real dread forced them to bend the knee to their tortures. To sum it up things were becoming a mess.

His weapon had crumbled in his hands, but it wasn't due to his strength. He was pretty good on keeping that in check. But within his hands were nothing but chunks of scrap. Some of his weapon didn't even get to stay in his hands due to him not holding them. Them breaking and falling down to the ground behind him. Thuds echoing out and smoke being kicked up. With his shock and anger he lashed what he had outforward. The only person he could think to blame was the one he still was gripping. They were the one doing all this attacking. Tossing it forward at a high velocity it went down toward the stomach region of the Wotan. It wouldn't kill him but it would cause him heavy bruises and pain. Not something you'd just shrug off or act like didn't happen if it lands. The name he has been given Bobbin. The other Giant name is Tweedil.

The shock that he would experience would catch him off guard, as this weapon belonged to staff. It being here meant that this Man had killed some of them before. With that pain came with anger as before he'd drop to one knee the hand that still held firm would increase in grip once again. This time quicker and tighter. And no unlocking of a ability would be enough to negate the damage that would potentially occur. Everything within his hand had the potential to be turned to mush. Prying the hand away. Or removing it someway needed to be done. But speed and strength would be needed. As this wasn't a slow press to administer gradual pain like before. It was quick and to the point. Another hole had been placed in his uniform and allowed in more heat from the area to seep in.

He was now on the move, but not alone. His guest being a Man who needed a good slap in the back of the head to move. This mess that was taking place was the first of this scale, and would need to be quelled. A example also needed to be made. He served as a hand that would keep another from doing something rash. Something that would just be playing into another's game. There arrival being down in at least thirty minutes(One post).

Tweedil would have joined into the battle that Bobbin was dealing with but had to deal with prisoners of his own. The prisoners saw how Oceanus was dealing with one Giant and let him be. Except those that wished to eat. As the ones that moved to him now weren't weak; and though the shockwaves slowed them they didn't stop them. As not everyone attacked from where the other giant was. That would be foolish when there wasn't even any good meet down there. So the assault toward his soft parts would go through unless stopped. Two came from behind his head. Planning on jumping onto it and going for his eyes.

11{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The battle was quickly unfolding the domino not falling into place as Oceanus had wanted. But instead it prolong the conflict which Oceanus want nothing more to enjoy. Like a viking on crack Oceanus love for the thrill in battle, and this is what he lived for. Oceanus heart beat with excitement as Bobbin turn around, and greet the Wotan with several chunks of metal. The result was heavy bruising along Oceanus stomach the attack nearly knock the breath out of the Wotan. The cries for pain was equally loud as Oceanus regain his composure which only took an brief second. The result of that brief second was greeting by Bobbin attempt to increase the amount of pressure on Wotan leg which he had hold in his hand firmly. But the result of Bobbin attack was already greeted by Wotan Busoshoku Haki other wise known as Armament Haki. This newly acquire technique what would have been major damage but now it lower the level of damage to moderate. So what would have been Oceanus new mushy leg is now moderate level damage that is bruise bones.

The attack did cause some damage physical but it was nothing Oceanus couldn't handle. Once again Oceanus repeat same action on the giant by triggering the trident high voltage electricity by use of using metal plank leg as a conductor.  As his leg, and weapon was still resting in the same position he had state them in his previous attempt. But this time along with the high voltage electricity shock Oceanus had release yet another attack as soon as the high voltage shock was introduce to the giant body. As Oceanus was pretty sure that the high voltage attack wouldn't be enough so including another gift to accompany the attack  should sent the giant off the right way.

The attack he used before is pretty much the similar to his last attack but this time it spread like a shotgun bullet which a spread range. But this time it would possibly effect more people because more people was in the general direction of which the technique head. These people being Bobbin, Tweedil, and the other prisoners that was within the general area. The assault was an simply kick forward with him metal plank leg. This action generate an powerful shock wave forward ripping, and breaking equipment that is on par with Ryo Wazamono level. Make no mistake Oceanus wasn't aware of the approaching prisoner that aim to crawl on his face.

As his head was laying down he was still able to see what was going on forward but not from what was happening from behind. So when he felt someone attempting to crawl on his head. He would simply reply back thrusting his upper body up in a sitting up motion then with his left hand he would swipe at his face at the general area of which the crawling man would be greeted by slap which should drive them off. But if not the sitting up motion would cause them to maybe fall off the Wotan as they didn't have a good grip due to factors of him being cover in blood, and all the jazz.

The intense heat continue to play it part in the factor of the battle. With the condition Oceanus was already in it would be a miracle if he some how win or came out on top. But that isn't likely because of the odds that was against him. Maybe a shinning knight would come out, and save him or maybe God will smile down on him. Maybe not one thing is for sure if Oceanus would leave this world he would leave it with a smile on his face. Grinning eagerly as he waited for the response of the giants, and prisoner. In this battle every man is for themselves. To be completely honest Oceanus wouldn't have it any other way. You could clearly see the amount of effort Oceanus place into his attack if went as far as attempting to impale the giant leg after he release his last attack as soon as it was release the area aim at was the giant dick aka balls.

Oceanus Info:

12{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:32 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

It was all over any further resistance will change the conditions that have been placed on the Prisoner known as Oceanus. He had been rounded up like a few other prisoners never to return to this place known as Impel Down. Chained tightly and securely they would be moved. Many were spectators of this occasion. Most had been those involved in the conflict that had been ended before it turned into something more. What would happen would spread throughout the level. Oceanus had defeated one of the Giant Guards.

Oceanus would be taken to a place to awake his new journey. A place that was not known to many with Impel Down; that even including those that have been among the staff since the creation of this Prison. Level 6 was the destination for Oceanus and a few others. Having a cell of their own to occupy. It was a break from the heat but the solitude and time they'd spend here would possibly be worse than the Hell they had been taken from.

Each would be given a message. That message was the date of their execution. This has been happening since the start of this Prison. Many would be sent to their home Islands but on some occasions they'd be sent somewhere else. This was still within the works right now. Where this execution for them all was something that would be decided with the utmost care.

To mistaken this fate to be a 'win' would be utterly foolish. As it was not such a thing. Within Impel Down you'd at least be kept alive till you couldn't go any longer. But with this execution death is all that awaited them or any other that assumed they have someone to spring them. As even if someone were to escape their scheduled execution the penalties will be the same.

13{Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Empty Re: {Party In Down} Oceanus vs the Odds Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
~Exited topic completed~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum