Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Bonding Time Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Bonding Time Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Bonding Time Part 1 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Bonding Time Part 1 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Bonding Time Part 1 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Bonding Time Part 1 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Bonding Time Part 1 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Bonding Time Part 1 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Bonding Time Part 1 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bonding Time Part 1 Empty Bonding Time Part 1 Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Asmodues Dawn

"Take hold of what is here.... because it will come a day that it is not."
-Asmodeus Dawn-

The sun was up, and the display of bright lights shine down on Shandia Village Hub. It was approximately noon thus the sun is at highest point of the day. Not many people wonder around the village some was off doing chores , and others inside.
Regardless there was several hundreds of tents spread out through the village the village was active, and not a single cloud in the sky.

So far it have been a peacefully day, and the young marine was going to continue to to enjoy it. Even if still on duty he consider himself a free soul. The presence of the marines in this village was low it is mostly focus on Angel Island but marines presence was low in this village.

The relationship between God, and the Shandia Village wasn't the best but the people had a understanding built off an stable foundation. As long as they don't enter into Upper Yard then they won't offend God or his Army. The shuffling of Asmodeus feet pat against the grassland of the village. Often you can see clouds along the ground which constantly remind the local, and tourist of where they was at.

Which was 10,000 feet in the sky or something like that. It have been a while since Asmodeus return to school he have been focusing on training. As a officer of the marines. To be completely honest Asmodeus never really wanted to join the marines but after his sensei death he decide to seek justice under the flag that his mentor believe that would save the world.

Asmodeus attire is pair of long black pants, long black cloak with red clouds, a red interior, and a chin-high collar.  The black long cloak stretch way pass there knee , and he had on a pair of long knee high sockets. His choice of shoes was open toe scandals, and drape along his black cloak was his marine justice jacket.

It is the symbol of marines of officer class, and Asmodeus respect it very much as much as he respect his family symbol which was the red clouds on the black cloak he is wearing. As he walk along the village he kept his eyes open, and peel. As of now he was walking along the grassy path heading for the training field. Within his pocket was his dials, and within his secret pocket laid Kusarigama tuck safely inside the jacket. Now his firearm was strap along his holster along his right hip. Which hidden from the sight of the public eyes. If you was near him as he walk you could maybe hear the sounds of chains.At this time he wasn't paying attention as he bump into some black eye patch guy.The words utter from Asmodeus mouth was excuse me as he look up. Eye contact was made as both men lock a stare for about 3 seconds.

Haki:

Equipment:

Techniques:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total

2Bonding Time Part 1 Empty Re: Bonding Time Part 1 Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Asmodues Dawn

"Take hold of what is here.... because it will come a day that it is not."
-Asmodeus Dawn-

Bonding Time Part 1 Worick.Arcangelo.full.1890573
"Holy crap sorry about that lad." Before Asmodeus could even respond another fella appearance. Though Asmodeus wasn't familiar with either he had a bad feeling about this new dude. The new gentleman arrive from behind Asmodeus whom the marine took note of due to sounds of his chains dancing against his neck.

Bonding Time Part 1 Latest?cb=20150919054524
"Hmph, cut the crap, and let go. You know how boss is about us being late."The new fella didn't bother to look back at the marine he only focus on the gentleman whom Asmodeus was about to speak to until he was cut off by the new dude.

Letting out a sigh Asmodeus ignore his gut feeling because that not tangible proof to do anything it just a feeling that let you know something is up. Without wasting any more time Asmodeus shove off he didn't want to wait for whatever his gut feeling was telling him.

Once again letting out a sigh Asmodeus said,"Excuse me I have some place to be."As he excuse himself he had ponder on the events that just happen. He had continue to move forward he was nearly at the training field it just like 5 more minutes up the road. The word "boss" dance in his head he had reach the conclusion whomever them two were it couldn't be good.

Deep down he had hope he was wrong. Like what mad man want to toss anyone in jail or kill them? Life is a precious thing one shouldn't be brute but gentle to it. As he walked off the two gentleman behind him had converse they didn't follow the marine but remain at the location where he first met them. Asmodeus was out of reach, and he had no reason to go back. He figure if it met to be it will be. He allow fate to handle the situation.

"Eh....Sorry Paul you right let push on."The blonde hair man said as he glance at the blue sky. His partner name Saul pass him as he place his hand on his shoulder,and said "Cut the crap, and let go. You better hope there ain't more marines here. Matter fact you better hope no one get in our way or they getting it." There was some chuckles from Saul as he said "You are so rude ....but you are right we need no distraction or hindrance as you said it yourself boss won't like it. So leave the way Saul."

Haki:

Equipment:

Techniques:

3Bonding Time Part 1 Empty Re: Bonding Time Part 1 Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:33 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Asmodues Dawn

""Oh what you doing here?""
-Asmodeus Dawn-

Bonding Time Part 1 7xW8VYL
Nothing much but it was what he had been working with every since he was 7 year old. This is where sensei taught him the basic of his technique. He spend a good bit of his time to check his progress often practice makes perfect. There was some clouds through out the area but mostly grass plains, and dirt. The training field was about 40 meters in all direction which is more then enough to train.

Since it was just a bit over noon not many people was there in fact he was the only one. Not to many people come here to train because they believe god will protect them. If only they wasn't so blinded, and trapped by the will of God then maybe they can enjoy the freedom.

On the opposite end of the training field was some logs this is where target practice was held. Often this is where Asmodeus begin his training at. Because it was majority of his fighting techniques revolve around it.

As Asmodeus reach into his pocket he produce his kusarigama which is ancient weapon, and often not use in combat. But it is powerful weapon in the right hands if used properly. As he adjusted his position he was about 6 meters from log held firmly in his right hand was the sickle shaft itself, and the other was the chain. With a flick of his wrist the chains begin to spin to life.

Asmodeus was focus at the target at hand as he prepare his mind for the results of his training. He sluggish toss the chain across the field aiming it at the log. The result was breath taking as it flew through the air it look slow for some reason, and when it hit it had left a crater about the size of softball.

He could see it from his position letting out a sigh he took note of this development then. As he yank the chain weapon back into position which was firmly in his left hand.
After he done so a familiar voice call out to him saying,

Bonding Time Part 1 LejI7D0
" Heya, bro when you going to teach me some cool stuff like that?" Asmodeus frowned as he spin around noticing his little brother whom was about 10 year old. Within his mind he had said,"Urgh I can hear mother now." Asmodeus called out,"Solomon you know how mother is about you skipping studies...." Solomon had chuckle as he run his hands through his hair,and said,"Awww brother don't worry about it you never seem me here right?"

Asmodeus face palm at his brother comment then place his weapon back into his cloak jacket as he walk over to his brother. Letting out a sigh he said reach out to place his hand on his head then said,"No I do see you.... in fact how about this if you can beat me home then I'll tell mother to go easy on you. If not then... you get it right?"

Solomon nodded his head in approval as he reach out to grab his brother hand he flick it off his head then said,"I get a head start since I you are faster no cheating count to 30." With that he had spin around , and head back into the direction of the village Solomon did that is. Asmodeus frown, and waited as he begin to count in his head as his brother requested.

As he counted within his mind he though to himself how troubling his silbings are but that is family after all. He was glad his brother was demonstrating his freedom that something he will never want to take away from him if it is within reason.

Paul was leading Saul he was about 5 meter ahead of him he was eager to get to the back to Angel Island unfortunately the path leading to Angel Island, and the village are link together. Meaning you would have to meet up with people whom heading toward the island if heading back to village. As the duo walk Paul could hear the shuffling of foot steps,and one small boy about 4 feet tall running along the path.

Paul had grinned as he stood in the way of the little boy preventing him for running pass him which resulted in the boy to halt his movements about 3 meters from Paul. Paul had greet the boy, and said,"Hello lad what the rush? School out already?" Paul reveal his jagged edge teeth as he rub his chin. He was pondering on his next move on his hip was his Katanna.

Solomon had his guard up as he should after a few second Saul had arrive it was just 2 meters behind Paul. Solomon frowned as he said","Well Mister I am in a rush so no time to talk maybe some other time see ya around."
Solomon quickly tried to go around the duo but was cut off by Paul. The path was about 5 meters wide, and god knows how long it stretch for. Paul chuckle as he said,"I am afraid you can't go just yet how about you come with us we have some candy right Saul."

Bonding Time Part 1 >
Saul had frown as he didn't want to be drag into this altercation but that was his ally. Be he wasn't going to lie for him so instead he said,"I ain't too sure Candy but we have other things he may like just come with us to meet Big Daddy."

Solomon grew annoyed did they really think he care about some candy? His mom,dad, and sibling taught him better then that. Plus who called themselves "Big Daddy" that such a foolish name. Suddenly he had idea grinning he said[color=#ff9933]","Well Mister candy do sound good , and other things but you see my Brother is right behind me, and he is a marine I don't think he will like it if I just run off with you gu-."

Without wasting any time Paul deliver a devastating punch to Solomon gut. The result was Solomon having the air knock out of him, and passing out due to sheer level of the punch. Paul had grinned then said,"Hehe kid should have just came with us.... urgh maybe I need to hold back some... it matter not hey Saul you take him , and fly back to Angel Island I'll meet you after I clean up the witness."

Saul had face palm as he begin to head toward the kid body which had fell to the ground with a thud. As he walk he had said,"What witness? I hope you ain't talking about killing that Marine that boy spoke of... don't attract attention to the boss operation come on now."

Paul had growl as look back at Saul who was already place the boy on his shoulder, and push off the ground he was about 1 meter off the ground. Saul had sigh as he said,"Urgh find just tie up the lose ends only. I'll tell boss what you doing. By the way don't think I am scare of you lad because I ain't."

With that Saul had flew off into the sky about 30 meters heading for the island as he was instructed to do so by his friend. Now only Paul was left, and within his hand he held his katanna which was just a common grade but thus far not many people live from his strikes.

Haki:

Equipment:

Techniques:

4Bonding Time Part 1 Empty Re: Bonding Time Part 1 Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:52 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Asmodues Dawn

""Your first impression is usually your correct impression.""
-Asmodeus Dawn-

Paul was eager his blood was boiling, and his weapon was within hand. He didn't think of this marine as a threat nor was he going to give him a chance. Yup that right strike first, and ask question later the marine won't know what him him.

This is how criminal, and thugs think in today society. The approaching marine was aware of the looming threat that awaits him along the road. Asmodeus wasn't in no rush he was taking his time he had told himself he wouldn't go full speed just yet until he reach halfway mark to see if he can catch up to his little brother Solomon. He was completely unaware of what happen to his brother.

It took the marine but a few minutes to arrive at the position his brother was capture at, and upon arriving he seen one man who stood 10 meters from him. At first Asmodeus though nothing of it until he remember that face. Then once again he had that gut feeling that something was about to happen again.

Sure enough Paul had took off in a burst of speed charging, and heading straight for the marine officer with his katana unshealth, and ready to deal a swift slash once he was within range. Asmodeus prepared himself by retrieving his weapon known as Snake. Paul was already in range with the weapon taking position with the command of his master then he can attack like a cobra. As for his left hand he had reach into his pocket to produce a dial one that he kept hidden within the long sleeve of his cloak until it was time.

,"So you must be the Brother... huh? it don't matter you fit the description so just die already."At the five meet mark finally reaching his max speed he slash his katana forward while yelling,"Netorage Slash!"The slash was pretty much neon blue made up of sharp compressed air that can slice objects, and greatly damage a human body. The  length is 7m, while the width is up to .5m. As the blade lunge through the air Asmodeus was able to see the attack unfold as it reach it full potential.

Thus he time it carefully jumping to the left just as the attack was about to be release. As he did so he smile widely as he mumble to himself,"Dammit did they get my brother?"Accurately toss snake just above the compressed air blade about 1 meter. As he held snake firmly in his right hand in his left he had dail.

Paul seen no threat in the incoming weapon because it was position to miss he wrote it off as poorly train marine. He seen them often throughout Angel Island it was either them or White Breget or whatever they are called. Smirking as his take hit the marine then suddenly it was burst of light, and then he felt something cool wrapping around his neck shortly after the flash of light.

This was done by Asmodeus the first attack was a distraction the real assault came after the distraction. The name of the techniques was called,"Snake Art: Wrapping Python, and Snake Art: Shifting Bite. He use this combination of attacks to re angle his weapon to cease the neck of Paul.

But the result of this move had side effects because of dial he had used had blind both of them. Not to mention  Asmodeus was just hit by that air blade, and pile of dust kick up because of that. So Paul whom just had his neck wrap around his neck with the addition or being able to see due to being blind. Oh let not forget Asmodeus last action was flick, and tug of his wrist. Thus Paul would be drag toward the ground at fair speeds, and finding his head bang against the ground with a thud.

Now Asmodeus was indeed toss to the ground by result of air blade his body had some wounds of minor level. But mostly his clothes inflicted the majority of the damage. He was indeed his as you can see the imprint of the attack that hit along his clothing. But his body was not damage. He was aware of this development, and smile as he mumble,"Mhm good to know that taking all them hits from sensei paid off."

Both of them blind, and both struggle to get to the feet the one that was suffering the most was Paul because he had taken hit to the head of moderate damage. So he had some bleeding to his head, and bruise neck where the chains now hold firmly in place.[/color]

Haki:

Equipment:

Techniques:

5Bonding Time Part 1 Empty Re: Bonding Time Part 1 Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:13 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Asmodues Dawn

""I will be wrapping this up, and following the trail.""
-Asmodeus Dawn-

Finally the effects of the flash dial was wearing off, and both man could now see with the smoke was beginning to clear up you could now make shape within the cloud of dust. The figure didn't move, and still standing form what Paul could see it looks like he standing on his last leg. But in reality that wasn't the case as he wasn't hurt at all.

Paul had grunted as he attempt to pull the chain from off his neck with his free hand. Unable he conclude that the man was either on his last leg or death grip it something where your muscles lock up preventing you from letting go. Letting out a sigh he readjust his katana he was fully prepare to attempt to cut the chains that hold tight around his neck.

It was indeed choking him, and he had enough patience, and air to attempt to break free. Unfortunately that wouldn't be the case as the smoke cleared up from his assaults he could finally see what had come of the marine. What he saw was Asmodeus Dawn still standing which parts of his clothes rips up due to the air blade but no bleeding. At best he could see minor scuff marks he couldn't believe he lived from that. Quickly concluding that the bastard was some type of monster he still didn't give up.

Yup he had one last trump card his flame dial it one of the most powerful dials on the island, and it is very special. He knew if he time it just right he can get off one last attack to finish off the marine.  Though it won't be as easy as he would like as Asmodeus begin to show movement as he did so he begin to talk saying,"You are under arrest for attacking a World Government official, and have pending charges of suspicion of kidnap. If you comply now then I won't embarrass you but only if you comply. Put down your weapon,and put your hands up or else."

Paul had grinned as he yell out
,"The fuck? I think not I rather die but wait you die first you skinny bastard!" As he talk Paul had reach into his pocket attempting to retrieve the dial from his left pocket as he did so Asmodeus consider that act of aggression, and precede to handle it by wrapping his chain more firmly around his hand he attempt to pull the man forward toward him at decent speed.

The result of him doing cause Paul to be drag forward closer to Asmodeus, and the result of that action had cause Paul to choke a bit more but that didn't stop Paul from getting out his last action. Which was one well place flame dial at point blank range at the marine. Since Paul was only 5 meters away he was within range of the marine chain weapon, and due to be pulling him closer it made the marine more of a target.

As he was being pull closer at the 3 meter mark maybe before then Asmodeus was able to identify the dial but pulling him in action couldn't be undone. He had put his hope in his defense everything on the line for this one last attack. As he pull him closer he thrust his leg forward attempting to Paul in the skull as he came forward with all the strength he could muster.

Paul counter was pressing the flame dial at point blank range, and aiming it at the marine even though he was still being pull forward as he press the dial he knew the risk. The risk of being ignite too due to him being drag closer to the marine. Which wouldn't stop due to how fast he was being pull toward the marine it possible that he could be ignite due to the possible head-on collision. But he rather that then to die alone or be capture after all.

The flame dial release a powerful burst of fire aim at the marine,and because of intense flames it had cause the chain that was pulling Paul closer to the marine to break. The result was still the same as man was still was being pull toward the marine due to not being able to catch himself or halted the movement.

As the flames hit the body of the marine the intense heat begin to do it job as it begin to burn Asmodeus clothes his screams of pain swept the area as Asmodeus want nothing more then to protect himself, and his love ones. He need the power to do so as the flame dial continue to do it job it felt like eternity but something within Asmodeus click as it cause black substance to cover his head. Why? the pain, and amount of suffering that the dial had put on Asmodeus had cause him to unlock a new power.

Yes indeed this power was known as Haki but for people on this island it is called Mantra. Don't get me wrong the fact that Asmodeus was still alive is Testament of his strong will power, and durable body. Which lessen  the blow from the flame dial making the only wound be moderate level burns which consist of level 2 second degree burns.

But Asmodeus still remain standing as the approaching Criminal was still be flung toward him just as the flame dial finish it job about 1 second later Asmodeus feet was slam directly into the man skull.

The result was the overwhelming flames, and strength behind the kick knock out Paul indefinitely. Letting out a sigh Asmodeus drop to the ground as he toss his weapon over to the left of him about 5 meters. He then quickly begin to roll along the ground to put out any flames.

The pains of the burns was bearable at least to him it was after putting out the flames it didn't take much. He quickly  gotten up, and cease control of this altercation. He walk over to his broke chains, and grab them, and walk over to Paul whom was knock out, and had a few burns on himself. Due to being dragged into the fire by the marine without wasting time Asmodeus quickly wrap the broken chains around Paul upper body.

The broken chains had about 5 meter left as the weapon was broke in half as far as the chain goes but the rest of the weapon was okay thankfully. Any who once Paul was secure Asmodeus was force to decide what to do. He either had to report to his superiors of this accident, and check on his family.

Letting out a sigh he had decide his family was more important he reach out, and grab the Paul then reveal his black wings which was tuck in the back. He then took off in a burst of speed heading for the village. He had hope to check, and see if his brother was there, and maybe called for help. Before he left though he was sure to secure all the items including his even the broken one with him. It would be for the best he did't want some kid to just pick them up, and play with them.

Haki:

Equipment:

Techniques:

6Bonding Time Part 1 Empty Re: Bonding Time Part 1 Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:44 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Asmodues Dawn

""The Conclusion.""
-Asmodeus Dawn-

The Marine officer indeed in fact arrive at his house in Shandia Village. He was greet by the personal guards, and he hand over Paul until which time it was time for him to return to Angel Island. Letting out a sigh he wasn't in the best mood plus he was pretty badly wounded injured as well. But it wasn't nothing he couldn't handle as he step within the door his parent quickly greeting him with a barrage of question. The first was what happen to you{Mother}? How you seen you brother{Mother}? Do you know how much it going to cost to repair your clothing{Father}? You did win right {Father}?

He had frown as he said,"There not much time to talk really.... but I was fighting this sword man outside of the village he attack me for no reason. I handle it he is under arrest now waiting for me back at front gate with the guards. Now Solomon was post to come here seeing that he is not that means they must have capture him meaning he was telling the truth. I will take care of my clothing clothes first I have to find Solomon." He was about to turn around when his father called out, and said,"Hold it mister no son of mind just going to take out entire gang without help. Maybe you should call for back up what about the marines?"

Asmodeus was consider that option but he had no way to reaching them in time in a timely manner. He counter his dad comment with his own as he said,"Yeah that would be the ideal call but it will take them too long. Maybe if you can spare just a few men then that will help father."

His father ponder his words for a few seconds his mother was in a wreck crying over the Solomon being lost. Letting out a sigh the father said,"Here take 15 men, and hold on it somewhere around here." He father disappear down the hall ways after a few seconds he came back with a box, and he had said,"Take this too. Don't worry about us we will be find we will call the marine for you to let them know what going on, and White Berets. Good luck son, and don't open that until you arrive at Angel Island."

Without wasting any more time he bow his head in respect, and left out the house. His father was well off because of there connection with Ordeal whom was his uncle. So instead of staying in a tent they had log cabin. Any way Asmodeus told 15 men to follow him to the station, and for them to grab the prisoner as well.

Haki:

Equipment:

Techniques:

7Bonding Time Part 1 Empty Re: Bonding Time Part 1 Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:06 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Asmodues Dawn

""To save my brother""
-Asmodeus Dawn-

All of Asmodeus companions board the train heading to Angel Island. They was fit 3 to a seat the marine was sure to Paul sit with him but kept him in the middle. The marine companions all had standard weapons 6 had standard rifles, and the rest were swordsman. The train ride would take a couple of minutes but that didn't bother the marine of his friend. Everyone was eager to get back master Solomon whom everyone love very much. To lose someone like that will deal a blow to the Dawn family,and maybe to the marine mental state.

Resting within his cloak pocket along his chest area was his Kusarigama otherwise known as Snake, and in it holster was his revolver. It had some burn marks on it  but most of the damage that the marine had taken was aim at his upper body. No one was really talking they was preparing for the battle to come. You see everyone was familiar with Big Daddy name, and whom work for him. That was common knowledge by the people that, and the location of the brothel.

As the man some time find there way there for a good time. It had all type of criminal activity but most people over look it because Big Daddy is cruel man,and will do what ever it takes to silent people who get in his way. The entire ride wasn't quite no the train was making all type of noises but for the most part people within this cart didn't say nothing.

It was fill with all the personal companions of Dawn family well a good bit of them 15 not counting the marine,and the prisoner. As for Paul he was still knock out he had already been badly injured. Don't take the marine as a fool because he had tend to his wounds before they left for Angel Island. That didn't take long as he only had to apply some burning cream along his body it wasn't too badly burn just a few second degree burns along his chest, and parts of his lower body.

They will arrive soon,and when they do everyone will know not to challenge the Dawn family, and what they stood for.  

{Exited heading to Angel Island}

Haki:

Equipment:

Techniques:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum