Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:03 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Anger festered in the pit of dai's stomach. Sleep had been elusive to him that night. He was racked with guilt over having to left Yuurei to those slaver butchers. He kept telling himself over and over again that he had been given no choice int he matter it was beyond his control he was outnumbered and outgunned. He did have Gideon but he would not use his crewmate as a human shield to get to his friend. No oh no, he would not do that. He was too good of a person to use a friend like that.  

Dawn came slowly that day as the sun peaked over the horizon of the island of the clouds. He merely lay against a tree with Yubashiri in his hand while his crewmate Gideon slept soundly. they had lost there pursers in the night thankfully but he however volunteered to keep watch. Dai slowly got up and stretched his stiff arms and legs and covered his mouth in a silent yawn. Today was the day of the auction and everything that was about to happen could either spell infamy for him and his crewmates or possible death. Not to mention there was the possible benefit of finding out information about his missing family perhaps they had come through this way on the slave trade.

He yawned and cracked his neck to the side and began to wander off into the forest. He would head for a nearby stream and wash his face and maybe grab something for the giant to cook up for him for breakfast. he was going to need all the strength he could get if things turned south like yesterday. He quietly moved through the jungle and soon reached the creek and reach in and began to scrub his face with the icy cold water over and over again.  He shook his head and let out a sigh as he heard a large snort as a large boar moved past him and went to drink from the water.

Dai smiled and licked his lips and quietly took out his sword from its sheath and moved at his full speed and slit the pig's throat. the body trembled and spasmed as the waters of the creek began to flow red with the blood of the beast. He gently held it down in a calming manner and whispered to it. "I am sorry I had to do this to you little guy but your sacrifice will not be in vain through your consumption I will gain strength to help go and save my friend." He gently dragged the beast back from the river so as to not pollute the water any further and began to drag the creature back to there little campsite. He caught sight of some birds making nests and he quickly climbed up the trees and stole a handful of eggs and climbed down and continued his way back to camp.

He moved to the front of the giant and gently prodded him with the but of his sheath prodding the giant awake. "Oi Gideon time to get up rise and shine I got breakfast gonna need it wild boar and bird eggs." He smirked and laid them down Infront of the giant he would let him do his thing and prepare the meal. He sat down on the ground underneath a very large tree a meter away from Gideon and began to clean the blade of Yubashiri with a clean rag. Blood would make a sword rust eventually and he wanted to keep his blade in top condition at all times. it was his treasure to him only three treasure he took when he left Fishman island. His tone dial from his biological mother singing to him, his locket his friend Gideon that had made them for everyone and of course Yubashiri which he had found during an excavation in the sea.

Last edited by Daimaru on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:55 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The swordsman had been drugged, and in that time of him being unconscious, he would have had the same dream over, and over again. His friend would surround him, and shake their head in shame of him. They seemed to have worked for the marines in his dream, but he didn’t know what it meant. When he would get up to his feet and run from them, they would only disappear, and appear in front of him. His eyes widen when he would see this, and he would try to run in the opposite direction then. This patter would continue to happen though, and soon enough he would fall through the ground he was standing on just to fall and land on his back, and start the whole process. While he was going through this, he was being tended to as they bandaged his stomach up from what Armstrong had done to him.

They checked if he was okay to be sold, and cuffed the man’s wrist for the time being. They would put him back in the cage, and placed food on the floor for him to eat if he woke up. When it had hit dawn, Yuurei would slowly open his eyes. He felt weak, and his body didn’t feel as strong as it usually was. He looked to his right to see that he was in a cage, and then to his left to see that he wasn’t going crazy. He tried to move his right hand, but when he did that his left arm also moved upward. He squinted when he noticed that his hands were bound. ”Ish wasn’t a dhream.” He slurred his words as he was still affected by the drug a bit. His nose, however, picked up a scent of food, which brought him to move towards it. He noticed that they put food in his cage, but it wasn’t put on a tray.

They were smart as they weren’t giving him anything that he could try to use as a weapon. Still, Yuurei didn’t care about that as he grabbed the food with both of his hand, and took a large bite out of it. He didn’t care what it was, who made it now. He had to think about his survival; he hadn’t eaten since Gideon fed him, which was probably a while. He remembered the dreams that he had, which meant he was out for a long time. Still, he couldn’t tell how long it was, for he was underground. The thief had finished eating his food though, and it had given him the strength that he needed. Still, he could feel the drug, which bothered him a bit. Those bastards knew what they were doing. I wondered if Gideon and Daimaru made it out safely. Did they get my message, or were they caught off guard? He thought to himself.

The pirate would squirm his way towards the edge of the cage, which was side by side of the wall. He sat there as he was looking around the room and noticed the amount of gold that was in here. He did, however, see the case that he remembered his weapon had been placed. His eyes were on that case because it had his precious possession there. He tried to look angry, but the drugs he was on didn’t allow him to do that. Instead, he felt light-headed. The only conclusion he could come up with now is that he was going to be sold at the auction. He was a rare race of humans, so there would be someone interested in him. Still, thinking about this only made him feel bad.

It brought him to think about what had happened to him, and how he had failed, and brought his crew a heavier burden than he wanted. The thoughts made him feel worse, and soon enough a tear would come out of his right eyes. He could only blame himself but knew that if he got out of here, he would learn from his mistakes. ”How do I get to my swords?” He mumbled to himself. Their plan would change dramatically, which sucked because it was going to become a rescue mission over the snatch and grab of Nidai Kitetsu.

Last edited by Yuurei on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

3Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon had trouble sleeping that night, his worry had kept his awake for some time; wondering what they were doing to Yuurei, that is if they chose to keep him alive. Every so often, Gideon had thought he had heard a very distance scream or yell, but figured ultimately it was his imagination. A failed mission, and what were they to do? He had hoped he and Daimaru would head back after a few hours, but the decision was officially declared to return the following morning. Gideon didn't argue it, though he was impatient and angered, wanting to retrieve Yuurei and get payback, Daimaru had seniority and had more experience in such matters, so he did what he could to pass the time and at some point during the night, he fell asleep.

The morning had came and the giant woke to find Daimaru dropping a boar and eggs before him, "...Right" was all Gideon said after he gained his sense about him and realizing what happened yesterday wasn't a dream but a reality they needed to take care of pronto.

He chopped up the boar meat, washed it in a nearby river before roasting on a spit while he fried the nest of eggs using a messkit he keeps in his pocket. As the food was being prepared, he chose to ask without looking at Daimaru "What plan do we have?" his tone was low and stern, not at all how it normally is every morning. He hoped the sharkman would have anything to do with 'Guns Blazing', but he knew because of the loss and lack of sleep, he wasn't thinking straight, maybe he just needed a bite to eat.

The food was elevated over the firepit they had prepared. Every so often, Gideon would turn and look about at the forest. They were still in the Upper Yard nearby the cliff he had hid his ship below to avoid being spotted when he first arrived in Skypiea, now he's returned due to a mission and inconvenience, and hopefully he wouldn't need to return until his mission was completed and everyone ended up being saved.

4Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:02 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
Bright lights flooded to life in the room Yuurei was caged in, the white lights caused glass to reflect the rays, the floor revealed to be a sort of marble stone and the cases were made of solid gold with steel locks on them. The sound of clacking shoes grew louder, the man in the white suit and shoes walked towards Yuurei, his arms folded behind his back and his facial features hidden under the shadow of his white fedora hat. Unknown to Yuurei, a pistol was hidden under his jacket but strapped to his back was the sword they had been looking for. A black blade with a strange looking hand guard. "As you can see sir, you are the first to arrive, nearly a day early to be exact but I understand that you like to know what is available before you plan on what you are going to spend. All of the other items I told you about are here but.... I thought you might be interested in this. My men tell me he is a long arm. Quite rare, especially on Skypiea." The man stopped about fifteen feet away from Yuurei while a large shadow grew over the leader and owner of the auction house.

The large figure drew upon the man, standing at nearly twelve feet tall, He wore a black suit buttoned at the center of his large torso, white gloves covered his hands and white polished shoes covered his feet. His face had white locks of hair that were jelled into style around his square jawed face. Dark brown eyes narrowed at Yuurei and an eerie smile spread on his lips. His large wings that looked like the edges had been sharpened spread out wide then folded in behind his back. "I take it you drugged him. He looks like he will need to be broken in. The best way to do that is to take what makes him special and remind him that he isn't. I'll give you two hundred million for him right now. But you have to cut off his right arm at the joints. I want one arm a stub." The man growled with a deep, booming voice. "You can't be serious. If others are willing to pay more they might not want damaged goods. But yes he's drugged. Even the food we fed him is drugged. It will take a longer time to take effect but he won't be standing much longer. Now, please Mr. Quinn... I've always known you to be a reasonable man. Won't you come join me for dinner and I'll show you to your room afterwords. The Auction will begin tomorrow after lunch." The Auction runner motioned to the door they had come in from and started to walk that way.

Quinn glanced at Yuurei and his eyes flashed with a deep red color, sparks of gold highlighting the veins in his eyes and a wave of power seemed to rush off him as if he were warning Yuurei about trying something stupid, before he turned and walked away. Taking his spot, Armstrong entered the room and looked at the long arm. "Boss says, cut ya heel if ya do sometin stupid." He warned the Phantom Raider.

5Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:39 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai would watch the cook easily flay the hide of the boar and clean it off in the river where they camped. The man took his time with careful preparation. He cleared his throat as the man cracked the eggs on the skillet. "Sorry about not having any spices for the meat but beggars can't be choosers I'm sure it'll taste great if you're making my friend." Friend such a strange word to him now. It had been so long since he had called anyone that he only reserved that name to people he truly trusted. Gideon seemed like a good soul to him perhaps a bit too gentle when it came to there means of dealing with enemies.

The man would eventually toughen up given enough time. He reached into his pocket and fished out his conch shaped tone dial. It was as large as the palm of his hand and he merely spun in in the palm of his hand a few times as he was deep in thought. The smell of cooking pork brought him back to his senses it had been awhile since he had eaten meat properly. he wasn't much of a cook hell his stomach growled with anticipation as he clutched his left hand around the dial and sighed. he slowly turned his head as Gideon spoke to him but refrained from eye contact perhaps to focus solely on cooking or perhaps the giant was mad at him.

He shook his head and let out a sigh. " Plan... eh well I do have a few ideas brewing." He did have a few ideas in fact but they weren't exactly perfect so many variables could go wrong. they had no information say the whare house and that there was a trapdoor that led somewhere and that it was booby trapped. Once again he would half hazardously chew on his bottom lip trying to concoct a way for them to get to the auction undetected. "Though what I have brewing and what I want to do are two separate things entirely."

He chuckled and got up and moved to the fire where Gideon was cooking the boar over a spit. He rubbed his hands together and placed them near the fire gently warming them up a bit. "Personally I wanna go in the whare house and have you rip off the building's roof and I go in but that would be a very poor idea. you would be put in the most dangerous and I don't want that to happen." he placed the tone dial between himself and Gideon and sighed. He cleared his throat and retracted his hand from the dial and rubbed the back of his head. " What I was thinking I was going to go and infiltrate the warehouse as a potential buyer they never saw my face I'm sure of it and I've got my traveling gear with me so I might be able to slip past the guards with luck."

He shook his head and let out a sigh of exhaustion. "But I wanted to bring you in on this plan and have you keep your baby den den mushi on i'll keep mine on and have you be able to hear everything im experiencing." pausing for a moment to catch his breath he would continue on speaking. "I'm sure the guards will be on high alert for a giant since yesterdays botched mission so I m going in first you hold back here till I give you a call and give you a key phrase I'm sure there's going to be tons of security but we need to do this smart im sure we could easily overpower the minions but if they have someone whos powerful enough to take out Yuurei we need to be smart about this your our trump card my friend."

6Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:49 am

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Yuurei sitting in some kind of cage with a collar around his neck. His swords taken from him, or even shattered. These images echoed like whispers in Gideons mind. Daimaru's apology had drew him back, "Oh don't worry about it, spices are mainly for the luxury, right now we have to have our head in the game" even though he was keeping himself from jolting forward with his hammer swinging.

Daimaru's actual plan compared to his desired plan was an interesting one and logical, the only two problems with that were the key needed for that were patience, more so from Gideon because he's practically sitting the entire mission out. Out of irritation, he scarfed down his meal, which was most of the pig and most of the eggs. "Yeah, you're right, Dai-kun, don't worry, I'll keep my distance, making sure no one spots me and I'll await your call" this plan sounded familiar.

Then it struck him, this was the exact same plan from yesterday, but this time they had the disadvantage, their strongest teammate isn't in their arsenal, the enemy is more aware, and Gideon's giant sword, Jormungandr, was left behind, not knowing if it was still there. He lightly bit his bottom lip, his leg shaking as he tried his best to calm down.

Being called a trump card not only gave him the confidence of feeling important, but also gave him a bit of weighted baggage. No matter. He was determined though, to make sure they freed not only Yuurei, but all the slaves and get back Jormungandr. "We can do this" he said this, turning to Daimaru with a smile, but he was mainly speaking to himself, trying to convince himself that all was fine and that they will win, they had faced difficult odds before, albeit not with one another, but it's an experience they needed.

7Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:52 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was sitting down on the back of the cage as he could see someone entering the room. He only knew this because of the sound that person’s shoes made when they walk. He squinted as he looked at the man, and could see that he was well dressed. He felt like the way he entered the room show a presence of a man who owned this place, or at least the head of this operation for the Auction House. When he took a good look at what the man was wearing, he knew who he was. He didn’t see his face last time, but he had seen the blade that he was carrying with him. The man from before and the man who was in front of the cage he was placed in had to be the same person. It was either that, or they all wore the same attire.

The thief shook his head as he was trying to focus. He could hear one of the guys talking, and he did his best to listen. They were talking about him, and it was right there, that he knew he was going to be sold in the auction house if nobody did anything. Still, they only had a day left before the auctions would begin? It made him nervous as he was wondering what his crew was planning on doing. Still, he was annoyed how they spoke about him as if he was an animal. He wished he was free, and he also wished that he wasn’t drugged. He got captured because of one simple mistake, which could cost him his life. He looked down at the cuffs that he was wearing, and he examined it slowly, but surely. He made little movements as he could see that the cuffs he was wearing indeed had a keyhole.

That was a good thing, for he knew that he had a chance to escape when the time came. Yuurei looked up to see the other man, but he noticed how huge and much authority he spilled out of him. Their eyes met, but they didn’t know each other, but little did they know, they had a mutual friend in common. Still, his ears were alert as they could be as he heard the big guy offer two hundred million for him. He looked to his right real quick and felt like he was worth more than that at least. He wasn’t in the Grand Line for a while, but he did know he had a low bounty. Still, he had grown tremendously since then, which meant he was worth more. What made his head snap back to the two conversing was the mention of one of his arms being cut off.

The swordsman’s eyes widen as he looked at the other man hoping he wouldn’t allow that to happen. He sighed because he was not approving of that idea, but the food he had it had been drugged. His nose twitched out of disgust because he knew that he was going to go back into this bullshit feeling. What made things interesting about all of this was that the man who was wearing the black attire was Quinn. His eyes widen when he found that out, the man that his captain wanted to take out was right in front of him. So, he is behind this auction house. I should have known. Now I wish I had my swords. I would have taken him out for Mashyuu’s sake. He thought to himself as he was a bit upset that he was missing his chance.

Quinn and Yuurei would look at each other again, but the thief wouldn’t make any weird faces. He was in no position to do so, and he knew that he had to be smart to live. It wouldn’t take long for those guys to leave, but he was left with the man who had captured him in the first place. His eyes would lazily move towards Armstrong as he had said something to him. He shrugged it off when he heard those words because he would have done something if he was not drugged.

”Don’t worry I can’t do anything. You guys keep drugging me, and you took my weapons away. But please hope I don’t get free.” He said with a smile on his face. There was one thing he noticed and it was that he was bandaged up. The thief would keep staring at Armstrong wondering what kind of information he could get from him. ”What brought you to work for this place?” He asked Armstrong.

Last edited by Yuurei on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:08 am

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai took his portion of the food and quietly but quickly devoured it. He was gonna need a full stomach to get him set on for what was going to happen. He yawned and shook his head and slapped his cheeks with his hands after setting his plate down for a moment. "Oh, I agree gotta keep our head in the game we are not going to have a repeat of what happened yesterday mark my words. Still, I wish we could have gotten that intel from Yuurei I really hate going in blind, but as for the spices yes they are a luxury but damn are they a good luxury hehe."

He returned to his plate and ate with his fingers since they did not have the luxury of being able to have utensils either. Grabbing a leg of the boar dai stripped the meat off cleanly bit by bit. He would scarf down on the eggs and quietly try and contemplate on his next course of actions. Once again he nodded in silence as the giant agreed with his plan. It was a lot like yesterdays plan but this time they would have ample cover he could slip in with the crowd that would be attending the auction if not he could always use yubashiri as an excuse to get in.

He cleaned his plate of the oar meat and even fashioned a makeshift toothpick out of the boar's leg and picked the side of his teeth. His stomach was sated for now but now he had a different craving now and that was to ensure payback to the slavers who took Yuurei and had killed his friend octa. He bit down hard on the toothpick made of bone snapping it in half on accident he spat the pieces of bone on the ground and slowly got to his feet. He would take in the lush green scenery once more of the jungle and inhale the high-quality air of the sky island and plants.

He slowly exhaled and cracked his neck to the side. He grabbed his black cloak from his rucksack along with his traveling conical straw hat with small ornamental torques and tassels hanging down over his face concealing it. He put on a pair of black leather gloves to conceal his blue skin. He smirked and placed his sword at his hip and turned and looked at Gideon for the final time sliding his baby den den mushi into his inside left coat pocket switching it on and then proceeding to close it. "Their keep your radio on if you hear me say bring down the hammer that will be your cue to come in and help out. I want to do this as smoothly as possible if we can help it but if they got a good look at me I may be in trouble."

Pausing briefly and taking in some oxygen he would continue to speak to Gideon in a friendly tone "If this is to be our last meeting Gideon I wanna say this it's been a pleasure getting to know you." He cleared his throat and turned and began to walk off towards the warehouse section of the island. He would wait in some brush however until he saw large crow of people would begin to gather and he would try and blend in with them as they would make their way to warehouse 16. If the guards didn't stop him of course however he remained calm and composed figure.

9Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had asked a question, but he didn’t get an answer from Armstrong. That was annoying as he was trying to get his attention and try to learn more from the man who had taken him in. Still, there was nothing he could do about it. He would sigh out of disappointment and looked around to see that there was only one way out of this cage. It had a lock on it as well, but he couldn’t start to pick locking the thing. He wanted to do that, and he also remembered that he had time to do something drastic. The big guy wouldn’t want to talk to him, so he figured that he would get his attention some other way. He put his head down a bit as he was hiding his face from the man who was in the room with him. He had ignored him, so he figured he didn’t care about him unless he somehow escaped the cage.

The swordsman moved his hand towards his mouth and placed three fingers into his mouth. They said they drugged his food, but he wasn’t going to allow it to digest now. He gagged a bit from this and did it again, which brought him to vomit his food out. He sighed as this was the worst thing to do in the world, but it was the only way he could keep his consciousness. He moved his hand away from his mouth quickly as food and fluid were coming out of his mouth. ”Holy shit that food was bad.” He said that as the room would pick up a smell. The thief would look, Armstrong, as he wondered what the man was going to do. ”You should go get that cleaned up. You don’t want me smelling like this when they try and buy me.” He warned him.

Yuurei wasn’t sure what the man would do, but if he did move away to get someone to clean this up, Yuurei would take the pins that were in his sash and take them out. This would allow him to unlock the cuffs on his hands, but he wouldn’t take them off and pretend he was cuff. If he didn’t have time to do that, he would put the pins into his mouth and on the side where his teeth could hold them without him getting pierce by them. The thief was planning on getting out of here, but he was planning to cause a huge scene. It would leave this auction house to remember that you don’t mess with the Phantom Raiders. They were going to find out that the man who they kidnap was no joke, and they were smart cage him up for now, but nobody would be able to tame him.

10Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:30 am

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Idle chit chat within the make-shit camp, though Gideon wasn't contributing, he just simply nodded, not feeling to enthusiastic, but anxious and impatient. He placed his plate, which was a tray, into a small bag and when Daimaru returned his plate, Gideon would put that in to the bag as well before placing them both into his fannypack to clean later when they returned back to the Charon. If we returned, he quickly shook the thought out of his head, he knew he needed to be positive of the situation, any form of hesitation might result in a worse outcome than what had happened the day prior.

While Daimaru readied himself, Gideon used water from the nearby river to wash his wounds, his shoulder worse then the one on the right side of his head. He had to use two extra bandannas to substitute as gauze. He thought back to the fight and how they were caught flatfooted, he wondered how bad the situation would have been Daimaru didn't deflect the other bullets, if he himself didn't move out of the way of the bullet that gave him the head wound. He would have been either captured alive or dead.

From his daydreaming, Gideon looked over to Daimaru, who had dressed himself in a disguise, "'Bring down the hammer', right, got it" Gideon nodded to him, then Dai's last comment left him speechless and with a pit in his stomach. It wasn't until Daimaru was already behind a cluster of trees and out of sight before Gideon managed to say something "It was... a pleasure getting to know you too" though this was said in whisper and with a bit of worry in his tone.

After a moment of dismantling the spit and the fire pit, Gideon then readied himself, donned his jacket and fannypack and with readied Mjolgera, his meat tenderizer, in hand. Then he made his way slowly into the forest heading towards Warehouse 16, however this time he made sure to creep through the most clustered and tallest trees as carefully as possible, he had enough time on his hands before the signal was called, or at least that's as far as he knows, he had to make sure he wasn't spotted again, for Daimaru wasn't here to protect him like last time; he had to be vigilant, and quick.

11Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:02 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
Inside the treasure room that held everything being sold, including Yuurei, Armstrong simply watched the man and quirked a smile at his vomiting. His large shoulders shrugged for a moment and he took a single step back. He refused to help the young man, he had seen it all before when dealing with slaves. At midnight a group of ten men, each near the size of Armstrong entered the room and let the large guard rest for the night...

The day of the Auction.

At warehouse sixteen, men and women lined up at the door, waiting to be allowed inside. Atop the building made of stone, stood eight snipers, two in each corner. They wore robes of sky blue and their wings were pulled back to keep them from standing out too much atop the building. One man on each corner watched the crowd while the others looked out for intruders. At the door of the building, two men checked invitations to the auction. Two more stood behind the door with what looked like rifles aimed at the crowd to ensure the groups of people would stay on their best behavior. Inside the building a man in a large black suit stood, his face masked by a dark shadow. His voice boomed when groups of criminals entered the warehouse. His arm gesturing to a ladder as he spoke. "Welcome to the auction. Step down the ladder and follow the guide. The bidding will begin in exactly one hours time." Quinn stated in a deep, confident tone.

When Dai's turn came at the door one of the guards stopped him and extended his arm towards Dai. "Invitation please." The guard stated while waiting as if he thought Dai should have had the item in question at the ready...

In the warehouse portion of the underground maze, men milled about, moving items into a room that was next to a stage to be presented on later. Armstrong stood near the cage Yuurei was being held in while his blades were moved to the room where the auction would be held. Armstrong glared at Yuurei and lifted a single finger up. "One hour my friend. Then you get sold."

12Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai remained quiet as a church mouse as he waited for in the line. He was neither interested in what the people were saying to one another they were all bad people in his eyes. They had come to to the warehouse more than likely to purchase slaves and today that was not going to happen. They were people not property sure he would allow items to be sold at the auction house perhaps he may even find something he liked. But for people, he would do his best to buy them and set them free. He let out a small yawn and quietly licked his lips. He should have had more water to drink before coming.

He shook his head and cleared his throat and brought himself back to the world as it was almost his turn to enter the auction house. The people ahead of him spoke quietly but he was bored and had decided to listen in the less contradicting his focus previously. "Any news about whats on the list for sale today Edmund?" A tall looking man looked at a short round, bald man. The round man chuckled his jowls wiggling as he laughed. "Oh I have some ears in this auction house and I heard there's going to be a very rare specimen for sale today."

Dais right eye quirked as he listened to this conversation. oooh if it was rare then he may be able to turn a profit if they were able to get Yuurei out and take down all the security. Both men chuckled as the tall one  elbowed the short one "oh come on Edmund, you can let your old friend on the invitation, after all, I did introduce you to your wife." The short one chuckled once again and shook his head "alright... Charles but let's keep it between us I heard there's going to be a mermaid for sale a female."  

Dai's hands tightened angrily as he had heard this news. A drop of hope glimmered in his hands. Could it be his long-lost Chiyo was here? he dared to hope it was true. He flicked his bottom lip with his front teeth nervously as the men ahead of them both laughed and continued to joke. "Mmh a most welcome addition to our collection Charles may the wealthier man win." the tall human chuckled and the short one teasingly gave an elbow blow to the tall human's stomach. "Then that would be me, Charles." It made his blood boil hearing these two men speak so carefree about the sale of peoples lives.

He would make a mental note to take care of these two later if they didn't escape the wrath he was sure to commit. The two men proceeded inwards and flashed there invitations to the guard and proceeded inwards. He swore repeatedly inside his head every known curse word as the guard asked him for his invitation. "Oh I'm sorry I must have the wrong line I have a delivery for the owner a rare good hard to come by." He pointed down at Yubashiri. "A Ryo Wazamono blade from the surface world, I'm supposed to make the delivery in person mind letting me through so I can finish my job and get my payment."

He narrowed his eyes behind his veil as he stared at the guard. "alright go on in there be a guard to take you to the elevator." Dai bowed his head gratefully and stepped inside and proceeded inwards. So far things would be working to his advantage he would just need to ditch the guard that was to take him to the elevator. a simple enough task. An armed guard appeared before him and would motion for dai to follow him. He would do so, however, he would keep an eye out on his surroundings spot and cameras or possible weaknesses in the area. Dai followed the guard to the center of the warehouse's upper block and call for an elevator.

He tapped his foot impatiently as he would wait for the infernal machine to be brought up to there level. the elevator dinged and slowly opened and he would step in after the guard. the guard would push the bottom button and the elevator would begin to descend and take him down. He would look around and spot four cameras one on each corner of the small enclosed elevator. He could take them all out in a flash but there would still be the guard to contend with. Dai smirked as he quietly withdrew Yubashiri from its sheath and moved at his fullest speed and spun himself in mid-air and with the addition of Yubashiris length plus his own he cut down all four cameras and descend down upon the guard using the blunt side of his blade and smacking the guard behind the neck. He would not hold back using his strength knocking him unconscious for more than likely the foreseeable remaining amount of time of the auction.

He would lug the man against the side of the elevator and prop him up and resheath the blade and proceed back to his original position as the elevator doors opened and stepping out. He looked at a directory board p a sign point to the auction house on the left main offices to the right. So he would go to the left and head down the hallway and proceed to the auction house quietly speaking into his collar "I'm in Gideon get ready to move don't respond back though." He pretended to have coughed and proceeded into the auction house and would take a seat in the middle of the auction houses seating grabbing a bidding paddle he would need to blend in casually.

13Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:53 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had told Armstrong to clean the mess that he created, but he chose to ignore him. This man was annoying in Yuurei’s eyes. He was also annoyed that he allowed him supposed to be caught by this guy. He wished that he would have been caught by someone a lot cooler. Still, he starved himself as the food he had gotten he would discard it behind him by the wall. They wouldn’t be able to see it, but he chose not to eat because of the damn drugs they were putting in there. Still, he knew that he was going to have to be patient, and wait for the right opportunity. There was a moment that a bunch of guards had appeared at night. There were ten of them as he could see, and he could only smile when he saw them. They were changing shift, which was good because in the midst of Armstrong leaving Yuurei put his pins in his hand and stretched his arm back.

None of the guards would have wanted to be near him because of the stench of Vomit, so he used that to his advantage. The thief would have quickly moved the pins around the keyhole, and soon he could hear a clicking noise. He brought his hand down close to his face as he took the pin in, and into his mouth as he looked at the guards. ”So none of you guys are going to clean that mess?” He asked. One of the guards looked at him, and then the rest of them. ”Step back please, and if you try something stupid, then you will have to go everyone in this place.” He said this, and Yuurei was well aware of this. He wasn’t planning on escaping right now. He moved back, and the man was quick to clean the vomit from Yuurei’s cage. The other nine guards had their weapons were drawn and ready to hit him if he tried anything.

The thief had allowed everything to happen, and he moved back to that area of the cage as he smiled at the guards. Still, there was only one thing he could do and it was rest and conserve his energy for the big day tomorrow. Yuurei was sleeping through the whole entire day inside of his new comfortable cage. He didn’t like the thing, but he figured he should just be patient, and not panic that he would never be rescued. Instead, he was planning on making a big scene, which would cause everyone in the Auction House to remember him. Well, that was if they stood alive. Still, he continued to sleep even though he could hear the case being lifted up and moved. He stood resting because there was nothing else to do.

Yuurei tried to ignore what Armstrong had said to him, for he had done the same thing when he tried to speak to the man. The pirate just relaxed as he had a mental note on what he wanted to do. The swordsman wouldn’t be asleep anymore as he heard one more hour coming out of Armstrong’s mouth. Still, he did keep his eyes closed as he was resting and making sure that he had enough energy to entertain the whole entire auction house. The rouge also hoped that Gideon or Daimaru had food for him to eat.

Last edited by Yuurei on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:13 am

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon slowly made his way through the trees and foliage and after a while, he began to discover a familiar path; nearby was the path he and Daimaru had taken to get close to warehouse 16. His heartbeat increased, flashbacks from the prior day was all that kept the giant from making a run towards the warehouse. His hand went up and lightly touch where the bullet grazed his head, a slight pain. Then he thought about Jormungandr and how he left the blade against one of the trees as he ran by Daimaru's orders.

"No, don't blame him, he gave the order to save both their lives", it was just a bit of anger that had lashed out, but he knew well it was only because he was still sea salty about yesterday's battle.

Gideon stopped in his tracks and began to scan the area, hoping that he wasn't close enough to be spotted, no, that wasn't right, he was being paranoid, he was still too far off from the area where they skirmished, no one should be patrolling this far out... hopefully.

He gripped Mjolgera into his hand, he was then about to take another step forward when Daimaru's voice came in through the den den mushi. The tone and his order to not respond was just like how Yuurei's message came through the day prior... right before everything hit the fan.

Gideon's grip squeezed the meat tenderizer's handle, released, then squeezed again. He chose to wait in his current position, calculating the direction where the warehouse should be in relation to the path he had taken before, then he tried to calculate the distance and the amount of time it would take for him to reach the are where he had skirmished, this was his plan, this was what he will do until he receives Daimaru's signal.

15Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 3 and part 4 Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:13 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
"Cameras in elevator sixteen went out. Someone needs to check that." One of the guards watching the security system muttered. "I didn't even know we had an elevator in that warehouse. I'll check it out." His partner muttered. The Skypiean guard stood from his seat and made sure his jacket was straight and his tie smoothed out. He stepped out of the security room and sighed, checking his pistol and punching dagger the man put on a black pair of sunglasses and headed to the room that the auctioneers were gathering in.

The man in white, the one who had been running the event stepped onto a large wooden stage, a purple curtain behind him masked treasures to be bid on. "Ladies and Gentlemen of the Auction. Congratulations. You have made it in and filled the room. All others will have to come back in six months. My name is Francis, the man who organized this event. We have a myriad of wonderful items for you all. Enough so that each of you should leave with something. You may have heard that we had a mermaid on the auction block today but that just isn't the case. If you look to your left, we have a wait staff member passing plates down the rows of seats to offer you a meal while we bid. This meal is indeed the mermaid. Please enjoy."

Francis stood with his hands behind his back for a long moment then gestured behind him. The curtain was pulled aside, and four blades were presented to the group. "First on the list of items to be bid on are four swords. These beauties come in a set and are of the highest qualities on the blue seas below. We will start the bidding off at two hundred million for the set.... I have Two hundred do I hear three?" Francis started to look out to the crowd of bidders, a happy smile on his face.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum