Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Empty Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:59 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
Excitement was nigh in the air. There was a booty any Pirate would be happy to hunt. Madori had just returned to one of the Phantom Raiders ship. Skycleaver was a site to behold, a rather large ship that was enough to make any man pause.

He had just gotten information from a source in the underground. With his fight live in the underworld, many people were now looking for his services. A power that he showed was one of a kind, Emperors would pay a heavy ticket in order to draw someone with that type of power on their side.

There was a supply ship headed from the island of Jordsand to god knows where. However contact told him that the route they would be taking and what time. The route could have led to many places but they would grab them in mid-move.

Madori was now waiting for Kouse to come. His ability would be more than invaluable in taking on the ship guards. With what he was told that was on board, he was sure that there would be armed guards on the ship.

If they were lucky no Marines would be there yet. The drop on this special metal was first come first serve and Madori was itching to get served now. The precious metal in question was called Seastone. Apparently it had the ability to negate the powers of the Devil Fruit users.

That just made it that much more valuable. Also Madori wanted the flow of Seastone to go through him. He didn't want too many people having Seastone.

It was one of the rare weaknesses to a Logia user except the sea themselves. They were set to set sail. Masyhuu was nice enough to let them use the ship. It was for the crew as well.

2Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Empty Re: Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:39 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
“Alright Cindy, all that’s left is to sew up the artery, stopping the bleeding.” Kouse instructed Cindy as she carefully began searching for the opening in the artery.
It was really difficult to spot a miniscule tear in an artery, especially with blood further impairing your vision. So you had no choice than to locate it by touch, and if you’re as inexperienced as Cindy was, that would be extremely difficult indeed.

Kouse adjusted his glasses as he watched Cindy closely as she moved her fingers inside the patient, trying to feel the tear. He knew if she couldn’t find the tear in the artery soon, he’d have to step in. 
But she was still calm and concentrated, so Kouse decided to give her a few more seconds.
‘You can do it Cindy!’ Kouse thought, silently encouraging her.

But after a few more seconds without her still being able to locate the tear, Kouse stood up and began walking towards her, ready to offer words of encouragement and take over the surgery.

“I’ve got it!” Cindy exclaimed just as Kouse got to her. “I can feel it! I’m stitching it now!.”

A smile appeared on Kouse’s face as he took a step back and continued watching. 
Cindy was finally becoming a surgeon. He had always wanted that for her. 

Kouse would have stayed to congratulate her further, but he had someplace to be. He was to meet his buddy Madori to take down a ship and he was already running late!.
With a quick goodbye to his little staff in the hospital, Kouse rushed towards the docks.

Once he got there, he wouod board one of the crews ship, called the skycleaver. It was an extremely beautiful ship, and it caused Kouse to adjust his glasses more times than he usually did as he took in every little detail.
Apparently, there was a supply ship headed from the island of jordsand and passing through their area. 
Kouse and Madori were lucky to get information of the exact route they would pass.
Their contacts also mentioned a little about the precious metal onboard the ship called a seastone. It had the special ability to weaken all devil fruit users on contact, just like the seawater. Kouse knew with it, he could have the edge over other devil fruit users, making attacking this ship a necessity.

“Yo Madori, ready to go kick some ass?” Kouse would ask Madori the moment he saw him.
“Alright, let’s go hijack us a ship.”

With that the sky cleaver set sail for the location of the ship from Jordsand, to intercept, then retrieve whatever they wanted.

3Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Empty Re: Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:24 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
It wasn't long before Kouse finally showed up. The man had a real day job. Madori on the other hands, his 'job' was taking other peoples hardwork. Which was hardwork. Stealing wasn't easy, otherwise everyone would be doing it. Madori thought about it more clearly. Shit everyone was doing it.

Which was sort of the reason for their raid today. Kouse was ready to kick some ass, Madori was always willing to destroy, maim, burn. But he would have to restrain himself from burning the entire ship.

That was until they had what they were looking for. Madori walked from the deck and found himself steering the ship. It was not one of his abilties to be able to steer a monstrosity like this in the wake of the ocean. After being cursed to never touch the sea, it was always coveted that they would always remain at sea anyways.

A few hours went past as they enjoyed the weather, however it was starting to get windy. In the distance there a figure that could be spotted. Sojima squinted and asked Kouse, "Hey Dr. K. I think the ship is ahead of us can you see it?"

Turns out it would be. They would have to start preparing for the raid. After the crew noticed the ship was just on the horizon, the grunts on the ship starting mobilizing getting their swords or guns ready. Madori whipped the wheel towards the direction of the ship.

"Hope your ready to put that blade to use. We got ourselves a valuable bootty!"

4Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Empty Re: Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:06 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
A smile tugged on Kouse’s face. He tried to stop it from becoming obvious but he couldn’t. It had simply been too long since he last sailed on a ship, not to talk less, hunt down another ship.
The thrill of the wait, the expectation, the chase made Kouse’s smile spread wide on his face. He was truly at home, sailing on a ship. He had always known that he was born to become a pirate, but right now, as the ship sped through the waters with the help of the salty sea breeze and it’s sails, Kouse knew for sure.

“Yes I can Madori!” Kouse replied enthusiastically as he withdrew his sword from its scabbard, holding it in his right hand, he was sick of fighting dummies and was itching for a good fight.
He adjusted his glasses. ‘They say its the so called mysterious seastone ore.’ Kouse thought, ‘We’ll get to see it soon.’

At that moment, their ship got to the ship transporting the seastone ore and Kouse replied Madori.

“Of course I am!. Let’s go do some damage!”

The moment their ship got to within boarding range of the next ship, the several grunts onboard the skycleaver rushed onboard the ship with the ore with different kinds of weapons, ranging from guns,swords, even small canons, whilst shouting a loud battle cry.
But Kouse was the first pirate who got onboard the ship with the seastone ore.

The moment Kouse landed got onboard the ship he activated his ‘ROOM' ability, pushing its range to it’s limits, instantly scanning his surroundings and knowing the exact location of everything within a 35meters radius.
Kouse was disappointed at his opponent’s though. He had expected dozens of asshole marines to rush towards him with guns and swords but all he saw were mere sailors, traders and some miners, transporting goods.
But they still rushed him, aiming to defend their goods from pirates. Kouse didn’t blame them, but he also still had to subdue them. He quickly sheathed his sword back and using his scabbard, hit the first civilian had across the head, knocking him out instantly.

“Knock them out, don’t kill them unless you have too, they are just civilians!” Kouse would yell out to Madori and the grunts.

The commotion on the deck awoke the two sleeping marines below decks. They were incharge of protecting the seastone ore onboard the ship, the  amount of seastone onboard the ship was so minute that the marines could only spare two captain level soldiers to guard it.
Confident in their abilities and not caring much for the lives of the civilians their secrete cargo carried, they both took their time heading for the deck.

5Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Empty Re: Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:07 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
“Knock them out, don’t kill them unless you have too, they are just civilians!” Kouse shouted to him as their raid begin. The Phantom Raider Pirates were ruthless, minus Kouse, and battled the civilians aboard the ship. Madori followed suit and after stopping the ship near the supply ship. There was at least three bridges connecting both ships so that the grunts can keep up the attack. Madori waltzed on the ship as the grunts did whatever they pleased with the civilians. There was some gun shots he could hear and the struggles stopped.

However Madori was not content in letting these sailors live. They were working for the Marines, by extension they were his enemies. There was latch door that led to the bottom of the ship, it would surely lead them to the ore that they sought. As he walked to the center of the supply ship there was a brave sailor who ran up to him. No questions asked his trying to punch Madori in the face.

His punch did not make the connection he wanted. It went straight through the Pirate however, half of his arm melted off. It fell to the ground, and the sailor fell to the ship floor and screaming in mortal pain. Madori held his hands over the sailor and blasted him a large volume of Magma, melting him completely. The magma even melted a whole in the ship.

Madori looked down in the hole he created. He looked downwards and could see a few large wooden crates. Then two Marine sailors were there obviously protecting the crates. "Yea this why they die Kouse. Working with the Marines. Tsk tsk. What a mistake."

6Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Empty Re: Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:37 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Everything was going good, the phantoms raiders ruthlessly beat up the sailors and miners who bravely fought to protect their cargo. He didn’t mind one bit when he heard a few guns go off, undoubtedly causing the death of several sailors. Kouse wasn’t naïve, although he didn’t see the need for unnecessary killing, he knew it was intact a necessity. To win, you had to do what was needed, no matter what it was. 
Kouse could kill, would kill and had killed before, death didn’t faze him one bit. But though he was a pirate, he was also a doctor, hence making him just a little more reserved in killing indiscriminately.

Needless to say, Kouse felt no remorse as the foolishly brave sailor charged Madori only to get himself burnt completely by hot molten magma.
He didn’t judge others for their actions, although he was a little more reserved than other pirates, he understood completely the need to kill.

“Yeah, I know Madori. Those two however, should be properly dealt with for placing all these on board in danger don’t they?.” Kouse said as he peeped through the hole Madori made.

On seeing the marines, Kouse’s killing intent went full force. He didn’t wait for Madori, but turned round, stabbing straight through mid-air with his sword, right over the body of a bleeding sailor, as he did that, his fingers on his left hand made a minute movement. Instantly activating swap teleportation, switching the locations of the civilian with one of the marines.

One moment, the marine was in front of Madori, the next he was in front of Kouse with his sword going right through his chest, from tip to hilt.

7Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Empty Re: Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:35 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The Magma man had a first hand seat to the wonder that was Kouse. A man dedicated to his craft of healing. There were all types of people in the world but the one thing a Doctor had to do, was treat them. It was there code of ethics, and in law. However a lawless Doctor still held himself to some type of morals. Madori had long abandoned such feelings when he was abandoned. His power only adding to his sense of entitlement. He could not share any sympathy or anger towards the civilians dying by the dozens on the supply ship.

Mainly the fault of the Marines. Which Madori and Kouse were happy to oblige. Kouse came by him to peer into the hole to a surprised duo of Marines. They had heard the ruckus upstairs and knew they were in a bind. Kouse then activated his room, teleporting one of the Marines guarding the seastone, with a beaten Marine on the ground next to them. Jabbing his short out at the same time, he impaled the shocked Marine who cried out in pain.

Madori laughed and said, "Dr. K. You can be brutal if you want. Give it a try." The Magma man activated his intangibility and looked back down to the Marine who was backing up. Madori jumped down the hole, a few feet away from the Marine. He pulled out a gun and immediately started to fire point blank at him. Madori walked forward, unfazed by the bullets melting the moment it touched him.

"My turn." He concentrated his power into his right fist, so that it exuded a bright orange-yellow look. He reared his hand back and he punched the man in the stomach. The magma punch burned a hole in his stomach. Still standing he didn't even cry out, from shock or maybe not. He looked into Madori's eyes who was delighted to take his life. Meigo.

The Marine fell to the ground dead. Madori could hear the Raiders were rounding the rest of crew on the ship. Madori walked over to one of the crates. With his bare hands he ripped corner of the wooden crate off to lay eyes on the seastone. It looked weird and not to different from any ore you'd run into in a mine. However when Madori went to touch it, he felt himself get woozy. And that part of his hand he couldn't channel his power into anymore. Amazing. A real problem used against me. But if I have it, the better.

"Kouse you gotta check this out. I think this is the real deal." Madori said to Kouse looking up through the hole.

8Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Empty Re: Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:08 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
“Yeah I know,especially when it comes down to taking down marines.” Kouse would respond to Madori's statement.

Then Kouse watched as madori got into action with that amazing devil fruit of his. He watched as he jumped into the hole he made and stood only a few feet away from the still shocked marine.
He must have been surprised at the suddenness of his partners demise, who wouldn’t.
But the marine didn’t stay so for long, he got over it and with a furious look, he pulled out a gun and began firing repeatedly at Madori from point blank range.
You would think Madori would dodge said bullets or even try to stop them, but he simply began walking calmly towards the marine. The bullets all simply passed right through him!.

Kouse adjusted his glasses, marveling at the power Madori had.
Soon, the marine’s bullets finished and he dropped his arm in defeat as Madori prepared himself to attack.
Kouse saw his fist grow bright and hot, and watched as he punched the man straight through his stomach, burning right through him and killing him instantly.

“That magma of yours is something terrifying madori.” Kouse joked as he jumped through the hole, joining madori who had just opened up a crate and called up to him to come look.
Kouse walked close and peered into the crate and saw the sea stone ore. The quantity of ore in the crate was so little that they couldn’t put it to good use.

With curiosity getting the better of him, Kouse reached out to touch the ore, and immediately felt himself getting weak, exactly just as the sea did to him. Using this ore to create weapons on a massive scale for the marines would really end up being a big disadvantage for devil fruit users all around, especially the ones who were also pirates.
Kouse knew that there was nothing he could do to stop that from happening, but he could at least get a weapon made of sea stone for himself, to at least even the odds against them.

“We’ll need to go after this seastone Madori, the power they hold to weaken any devil fruit user is true after all and is incredible.” Kouse adjusted his glasses. “Seeing as the marines already have it, it wouldn’t take long before they come after us with weapons made of seastone ore.”

Kouse would nod at Madori as he walked back onto the deck, hopefully followed my Madori.

“We already know that they were coming from a place called jordsand. Neither of us are navigators, so we’ll have to tell the rest of the crew about this and go together as a crew, I hope its gonna be as fun as I think it will be.”
Kouse would finish his statement and get back on board their ship as the rest of the phantom pirates grunts cleared the ship of any valuables and transferred it to theirs.

A pirate never turned down an adventure, and Kouse was excited to journey to this Jodsand and see what awaited him there.

He didn’t know how soon his wish would come to pass.

(Exit)

9Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Empty Re: Birth of a Storm: Phase 1 Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:09 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
Madori couldn't explain the strange nauseous feeling that he had when he placed his hand on the seastone. Immediately he felt weak and that was a crazy feeling to feel all of a sudden. Like he had lost connection with another part of himself. He had called for Kouse to come down and touch the seastone himself. To see what they were really doing it, he jumped down and commented on his destructive powers. Which Madori appreciated the praise, "I've gotten much stronger since we first met your clinic. Soon the Marines will have to be on watch for the Phantom Raiders now."

He stepped forward and also mimicked the same action. Touching the seastone, it seemed like nothing had happened but the look on Kouse's face said it all. There was that dip in facial expression as one would when dealing with some unpleasant. Kouse said they would need to find more of this on the island of Jordsand.

They made their way back up to the dock stepping over the dead body. Madori replied, "Exactly. We have too gather the Raiders for this raid. No telling what we'll find over in Jordsand. I assume the big dogs we'll make a showing there."

By big dogs, Madori was referring to the arrival of Supernovas. The Shichibukai who were the dogs of the Marine. And even the Yonko's would be making moves to grab hold of an ore such as this. There would be no end to the carnage that would follow for a weapon like this. They made there way to the dock as the Raiders finished rounding up and binding the rest of the crew. "Alright men. What we need is down on the bottom. Lets get moving this on ship. We don't want any hold ups."

Madori took a look out at the sea after giving orders. Jordsand would be a bloodbath. (Exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum