Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:36 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Finally after doing task after task the marine soldiers was warning up to him. Still he was not to be trusted but he was cooler than when he first came. When he first got here he was in a cell. Not because he was locked up which he is by Melly. But because he is a pirate but now it was a little better. They've given him a room to chill in however grauds was still watching him.

Laughing at them about that very fact. Seeing as he laid down all day it was only one graud there. However The Mad Hatter was not just laying down he was out and about. Reports of him being all over 
the island was sure to get Melly attention. Seeing that she ditched him some time ago. However it's not like he don't know where she went off to. It's just he doesn't care much.

Now he was playing the waiting game. A game he loved to hate why because his damn captain was called in for a briefing meeting. It's more or less about that damn sea stone thing. Still waiting in his cell was rather boring however he was close by Melly room. Which for peak sake was decked out. Smiling as he got up thinking to himself "I'll go take a look around there maybe she got some pictures of my Alice (Oliva) laying around.

As he got up he would open the door true he was not a prisoner but was being watched like one. Smiling as he made his way towards her room as the Officer behind him followed close by. Looking on he would put his hand on the door as the officer said. " Hey your not allowed in there are you? " This made Him smile somewhat as he looks back at her.

"You do realize that I'm the Frost Witch First Mate right good. Keep in mind I must protect her even from herself. Her laid back personal will be her undoing one day. " He looks back at the door opening it only to close it in the soldier face.
Looking around he really didn't find too much. However he did go through her clothes.

Looking over each piece throwing them out the drawer. He would go on to pick up a pair of her panties. Strips style with a bow he would than throw them as he grabbed her bar. He began to laugh, " no wonder the cap'n hate wearing bars they so small. " He would stand up and began to jump on her bed with his arms folded.

Thinking shit over as he looks down to see a book. He would stop to get it opening it up to see that it's a picture book. Smiling as he saw Alice ( Olivia)  she also had bikini pictures. He would take most if not all the pictures with her in them.

"The cap'n will kill me if she finds out I got a thing for you Alice. " He said as he would lay on the bed thinking the meeting is hella long as he closed his eyes. He would dose off waiting for his next task at hand. The graud would began to knock on the door however no answer.

@Melly

2Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Birth by Storm-Phase 3 9D8

It had been a long meeting within the captains quarters. Melissa had flirted her way through atleast ten of the fifteen men there, she had been so fucking bored. "So what your saying is, you have a giant deposit of this..."seastone"...that's what your calling it...really SEASTONE, that is so not a pretty name" Melissa said shaking her head. "But the Revoloutanary army alsooooooooooooo has a one of these giant deposits?" "That....Thats what I said...werent you listening?" The captain said. "I kinda had my hands...full" she said, turning to the man next to her and winking, her hand pulling away from his crotch. "Well...I...UH." the flustered Commander would say. "So what your saying is, I could just head down to the deposit, pick me up a piece of that stone without needing to bother with the revs and just head off. awesome" Melissa would say as she stood up. "No..No that..." "I think your forgetting Commander, just who exactly is in charge here" the young female said, arching her body to the side, a hand upon her hip as she glared at the flustered man. "Good thing I'm not really interested in seastone, as long as I can see what it looks like, get a feel for it and how to avoid it, then I'm good to go" "Acno and I will go on ahead, with his abilities scouting is pretty much the only thing he's good for" Melissa said as she left the captains room.

Her room was close by, though its not like she travelled with anything personal, some clothes, and her photo album of course. But that was about it. "Hey Jet, fancy going around" Melissa said to the door guard, winking before pushing herself into his arms. "I'm so horny, come on" "N..no...Miss..my...my wife" "Didn't stop you the last five times" Melissa said leaning in closer, brushing her lips against his. "THAT FREAKY GUYS IN YOUR ROOM" Jett shouted out, louder than he had probably anticipated. "What?" Melissa said, raising her eyebrows. "Isn't that what you are here for?" "He said he had to look out for you, that your laid back attitude is gonna get you killed" "Did he now?" "Yes" "Run along, before I freeze your dick off" Melissa said waving her hand ushering him to flee.

With Jet running, Melissa would open the door, finding the mess in which Acno had made, now he was upon her bed. "Oh, I see" With a sweep of her eyes, Melissa had taken in the entire scene, her clothes scattered across the floor, her photo album open on page 36, the picture of Moira and herself posing, underneath that should have been the photo of Moira and Olivia, yet that seemed to have vanished, as did the photo of Melissa and Olivia. Melissa would vanish, with the use of Soru, only to re-appear ontop of the man. "If you wanted to see my underwear, you could have just asked, you wanna go around, I'v never fucked a clown before" the glint in Melissa's eyes would show that she was serious. "See if your dick shoots confetti mister clown" she uttered as she would slowly unbutton the mans shirt. It had been weeks since they had been on Jordsand and options were getting low.

@Hannibal
@Ghost

3Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:13 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
More or less The Hatter was dreaming a dream so sweet he nearly had a man aaccident.. Unaware of whom was on top of him he would quickly reply, " Alice you dirty girl you". With a smile upon his face in his dream like state would come to a halt. As he would feel her boobies as his smile quickly faded. As he would feel upon them, " wait a minute. Why the hell did you get all small all of a sudden. Petite are you? This can not be my Alice this is an imposter."

He would than open his eye's to see none other than his captain. An unusual stare down would follow him. As he is wondering. Just what the hell was she doing to him. " Cap'n just what the hell are you doing too me? " he would look to see his vest top unbutton. As he would remove her off of him and stood up looking at her. As he fixed his clothes a confused look came upon him.

"Cap'n why the hell are you trying to get in my pants? Not only that while i'm sleeping at that. You do realize I only have eyes for Alice right. You do realize i'm just not that into you them mosquitoes you call tits would never satisfy me. " He looks on as he checks himself feeling to see if the pictures was still on him. Safe as they were he would continue.

"Anyway what are we going to do next I'm ready to get off this island. Time is wasting my Alison needs me. " He looks as he still was in shock he knew she was a flat out thot yet she called him weird this captain of his was too over sexaul active. " Oh and by the way if you spent more time outside the bed then in it cap'n we would be running Drum oceans right about now. "

"Honestly in a goddamn marine base at that." He looks on as he knew he was good at playing the mind game but Melly was a bit different so insults it was

@Melly

4Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:31 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Strangely the man claimed to be asleep, though his hand movements proved otherwise, what Melissa did notice, being that she sat directly upon his crotch was that there was indeed nothing "prodding" her. As the man "angrily" woke up, he would only be able to move Melissa from him for one reason only. She was laughing far too much. He would have been unable to move her if she had wanted him properly. Yet she laughed, high pitched, with a snort or two thrown in. "It HAH must HEE be HOO so Haheehoo SMAAAAAAAALL" as she shouted small, she rolled onto her back and using her pinky finger made the well known sign for "small penis". She couldn't help but bring forth an abundance of laughter. She would have to try to control her breathing, taking in deep breaths as tears streamed from her face. "Now....Now I get why your so crazy, baby penis syndrome will do that to a guy" she said shakily as she swung her legs from the bed.

"First, you can pick up all my clothes and put them back. Then" Melissa said as she reached down to the photo album. "You can make sure never to steal from me again" as she pointed to the photo album. "Olivia's pictures, leave them in here" The Shichibukai would say. She was honestly getting a little sick of this boys attitude. She had originally wanted to start a crew, to bring forth a name for herself and others. If this guy was any indication of what "crew" life might be like. Then Melissa was highly doubting crew life was for her. "I couldn't care less about Drums waters, you aren't very bright are you?" Melissa would say, her head cocked. "I'll repeat this again. I DON'T CARE" she said standing up. "I could careless about having control, about taking shit, All I care about is making sure my people are safe and that I have a fucking good time" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user stated.

"But I suppose, it's only fair to let you know what my short term plans are" Melissa would say. "Perrington, its a group of people, thats all I'v managed to figure out, they like so totally have power over like Baltigo and like everywhere else" Melissa said. "Right now, Bellamy Blakes the guy I'm after, he has this strange power to control people through these collars. He's dangerous" Melissa would say. "They control a large part of Baltigo, they deal arms with the World Government on the up and up but behind the scenes, they also sell the rev army, sex and slave trafficking, all that jazz, and I'm gonna stop it, cuz they pissed me off and hurt a friend of mine" The woman of snow said standing.

"But like for now, the jist of the mission is this, Revs hold a deposit of seastone, the marines want it. I don't want anyone having any of the stuff... oh yeah, thats what they are calling it "seastone" gay right!" Melissa said air quoting the word. "marines also hold a deposit of this stuff, we could just take some from the marines to study it, but then where is the fun in that right?" Melissa said. "So we are going to take out the revs, and take their deposit of the stuff. Its a bit of a treck from here, with pirates knowing about it, everyone wants it, so we gotta stop whoever gets in our way" Melissa said. "You up for that or is that large amount of crazy going to stop you from being useful?" Melissa asked.

@Ghost

5Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:17 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Taking his cigarette out to smoke it. He would put it in his mouth aand set a blaze the square. Taking a puff as she laughs stupidly. Giving him orders again and again nothing changes with this one. She tells him to pick this up and put thst back. He blowing smoke would proudly say, " listen you got it all wrong here I ain't a maid not now not never. As for stealing from you huh was that a threat. As I recall these was meant for me. I'll return them when i'm done with them I promise. "

He looked on at her as she explained to him the get down of what was to happen. He looks on at her even more as she mentions names and territory people with these names owned. He began to laugh a little his self. "It sounds like you got your hands full don't you. That's a army you talking about here girl. That's am extremely dangerous ( level 3) task to go about. But to be honest with you I'll help you out. "

Taking a puff of his square he would continue. " I was planning on becoming a king in the underworld you know. So what better way to become one if you wasn't born one. Easy you kill one cap'n. They know you but see i'm different indeed. They don't know about me I'll join his ranks get the facts as gain rank in his ranks than bam. They whole underworld will end. " He smiles "and I'll be label the new king. However we gonna need more fire power me plus you and them grunts you control won't be enough.*

He looks as he headed for the door than stopped as he turned to her. " You know I shouldn't even be a wanted man nor a dead one walking. Yet I am and to be honest I wanna change that fate. So I'll become a king instead and either you can reign with me or stay the hell out the way. Now let's go it's fucking freezing in here or you being on me. Either way a hot shower when I get back. "

He set the pictures down but kept just one which wasn't even Olivia but his Ohana. Smiling he would walk outside the door ready to go.

@Melly

6Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:51 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"I wanted a crew" Melissa said shaking her head. "Thanks for making me realize that was a mistake" she said laughing. "Not really first mate worthy" she said as the pictures were set down. Honestly, wasting her time with this one was, well not even there. He was already making plans without knowing any of the ins and outs of Perrington. "You really ARE stupid" she said as she made to leave. "Perrington knows I'm coming, if you honestly think they don't know I'v picked up a straggler, then your more foolish than you look" This man had a nack of thinking himself superior, it was one of the things that bugged Melissa. She coyly played around with her strength, but she was not stupid in battle. She had seen this man fight, he was.....less than stellar.

"I'v already taken out one of their strongest assassins. Perrington knows I'm coming, and I'll be hitting them hard, shadow work, its not my style, you can do what you need too or want but, I have a plan of action" The yuki Yuki No Mi user said as they left her room. "as for today, today is simple. First off, your going to use that technique of yours, the range of the deposit is probably further than your techniques range but, I want you to scout out the island as far as you can, take note of pirates and any other faction of interest, get us enough information on whose around so that an ambush is less likely to happen. Our position is already outed, they know somethings going down" Melissa said as they walked towards the deck.

She was uncertain of this man, this Acno. The more time she spent with him, the more disrespect. She had wanted a crew, perhaps even a family that would sail with her, yet this man was changing that view, he was unreliable, he was power hungry, fame hungry, but most of all, he was stupid. He did not understand anything of this world, and that surprised her. He talked of such stupid things that little children playing pirate talked off. He talked of Alice and whatever the fuck that was. She never gave it away, her unease nor her want to actually kill him. She had not felt such killing intent in some time, since she had halted her murderous intentions. "Go now" she said waving her hand to Acno as she went to the front of the ship, staring out over the strange valley of Jordsand. "What to do" she mused.

@Ghost

7Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:22 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Walking and talking towards the future of what was to become of such a duo. Laughable as she goes over the plan of action telling him this and saying that. He looks on as she would mock his shadow work. Which she tells him he would be doing right this moment. Lucky for him his new found skills are extremely beautiful in it's on rights.

He looks on at her, "say shadow work is extremely important don't you think?  Without the right information on someone it could end up bad. My line of work is to gather the intelligence on alot of shit. Which is what I did while I was here. The raiders currently have a captain he will die by my hands. He is to much of a threat to me."

Taking another puff he looks on at the open view. " You know to be a pirate is to be free. To do what you want when you want. Not answer to the law but to each there own. Anyway let's go get this sea stone. " He said as he would sit down closing his eyes. An astral projection would soon come about. As did his hollow. Looking down at his sleeping body he began to do flips all around the deck.

Stopping as he looks at Melly he would smile. " Say do you trust me Frost Witch?  Don't answer that now answer it when the time is right. I'll be back deary. " With that in mine he would soon take off fast as he could.

Zooming through the forest he would stop to see an incoming rebel army. It was as if they was bringing the fight to them. He didn't make himself known as he would go fly into a tree. "At least fifty soldiers are making thier way here. " He would here a top loud noise as he would look up to see. Two men taking out a group of pirates with ease. " Who is that guy there!?  Wait a minute the other one with him is what his face. "

Looking on the rebel group would make a left from the marine ship over by the sea. Nearly dodging a full out war but what they had was something simple. It was a pile of rocks. Most likely the sea stone which was being carried away. It looked as if they was in a hurry to leave as they graud was uptight. As he was looking on at them soon the leaves and trees began to smile.

Looking over as all around him started to turn into wonderland for him. His imagination was truly one to behold. As he would continue to watch the red army march away. Looking at his hands and staring at them he would balled them up. " I don't know what to do right now I felt such deadly intention. In my dreams of that damn snow witch hunting me down  it would be best if I disappear without a trace either she will view me as her Ohana or somebody she could waste. Best I get her first."

He would than fly up and fly towards the red army. Looking right to the supposed leader. " Hiya did you know you are dangerously close to the Frost Witch and her marine crew."  Just what was the Mad Hatter planning on doing.

@Melly

8Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:45 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Melissa didn't say anything to the spirit. Simply watching him fly away. "Why am I cursed with such bad luck" Melissa said as she turned away from the view, her eyes upon the body of the man who was causing her such headaches. His technique was cool that was for sure, except for this one flaw, needing to leave his body behind, defenseless, weakened. "I could just do it now" Melissa mused, her hand tucked under her chin. She scrunched her brows together as she thought of all the things he had done. First he had taken Moira hostage, after issuing a fight which he chickened out off. Then he's done nothing but contradict or downright disrespect her. "Maybe instead of threats I should just take action" Melissa uttered as she placed a single hand away from her body, within the outstretched hand, snow began to flow, little flakes of pure white piling into itself, shifting and shaping. Within a second the form of a spear of snow, sharp as if it had been made from steel itself. A signature move of the Shichibukai if one would be so bold.

"One strike" Melissa would say as she moved forth, a blur in action as the marines on deck watched on. Her eyes dancing across another blur, moving towards Acno. A swing of her spear would see her walking a few feet behind Acno, as the body of what would be his assassin fell to the ground, screaming in pain. Another thud struck the ship, his arm fell beside him, coddling his new stump the assassin screamed in pain. With blood splattering Acno, Melissa would sigh as she turned to face the man whom attempted to kill him. "Im all for you like totally taking him from this world, but like, maybe not just now" Melissa said. "Get the doctor" Melissa would say as she stood above the now sobbing man. A swift kick would bring about the darkness, halting his sobs. "Crying men can be soooo cute sometimes...you....not one of em"

With that, Melissa would walk over to Acno, her spear having erupted in to a flurry of snow, long since gone. With her right hand, she would blow upon it, simply for dramatic effect, aiming a ferocious though not full power slap to the body of the man, intending on bringing his spirit back to his body. IF this worked, she would stand up and straighten herself out. No blood marked her, though the splatterings on the deck would show something had happened. "Wake up sunshine, looks like the ships been targetted by some pirates" Melissa would say. Of course, it wouldn't be the people that Acno had just tried to sell Melissa down the shitter for, if she were to find that out. None of him would be safe.  

@Ghost

9Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:19 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
At least ten minutes went by as the gunmen was shooting at Arcologia. However the bullets just went by him rather through. As he looked on at them nearly laughing. "As I said before it won't work I have powers even the gods fear. Mere bullets won't work on me. " The leader of the rebels would look on at him. With his yellow cat eyes clearly pissed.

"Just what the hell are you and why give me such Intel? " Smiling at the man Arcologia would smiply say, " Because if you listen to me you'll live however the stones stays with me. The rebel leader now known as Dice began to laugh. " Ha like hell I will I ain't scared of no marines nor you. " Arcologia would float down to the man with cat like features. As he looks him in the eyes. Dice would get on graud however it was fruitless.

Arcologia looks up at him the man was standing eight feet tall. As Arcologia calmly says " very well at the ship deck we are much fewer in numbers than you all are. Right now the Frost Witch is hurt and can't really fight. This will be your chance to attack. Dice looks at him clearly mad like " I heard of this Frost Witch a warlord right. So what she do kill you? Why do they call her the Frost Witch? Is she a cold hearted woman? "

Arcologia would laugh " yeah she is cold hearted. She uses dails to create snow after using it it will take time for it to charge up again and that is when to strike. I'm just a hollow a mere warning of what she did to me. You all are going the wrong way so take the beach port. If you don't it will end badly for you. Dice looks on at him seeing his face barley but still. " Damn thanks for the heads up ghost. "

Arcologia was about to say something but he felt himself feeling all wet. A side effect of the ability is his hollow form feels whatever his real body feels. " What the hell is she doing to my body? " Soon a light chill would come about him as he blink back to his body. Opening up his eye's he would see Melly.

As he looks around he would see the marine getting ready for battle. As war alarms went off feeling his face as blood was on it. Looking and touching it as it was somewhat chilly. " Just what the hell happened and how did I get hurt? Can't say I really feel pain. " Looking at the one arm man in pain Arcologia smile a little. It was such a funny sight however soon cannon fire would began to hit the ship sides. As pirates began to board the ship. Some had tattoos with a flying pig on them.

Arcologia smiled at Melly thinking she must have tried to freeze his wound to stop the bleeding. "hey did you save my life. It's not easy to gain my trust but that's a good way to start. " Looking over to see swords and gun fights brake out. As marine and pirates went at it. Arcologia began to laugh, " damn cap'n just our luck aye I kinda convinced a rebel group to come this way in order to kill you. Granted I know that they don't stand a chance. I gave them flase information but to make a long story short. What's so special about this sea stone?

Just as he asked that question a large shark looking fishermen would appear between them. Standing on the ledge of the ship. It was a pirate group of fishmen. This sharkman had to been at least twenty feet. Just as the rebels came out of the forest. Arcologia would jump back and was about to ask Melly something. Until again the wonderland vision began to take effect. As Kelly began to resemble Alice to her.

As the white and red armies went at it. Arcologia stared at Melly in Disbelief. " Al.Al. Alice?. " Finally he found her after so long.

@Melly

10Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:00 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"That suger, is because that blood doesnt belong to you" She said as she tilted her head towards the now one armed assassin. "Took his chance cuz yer an easy target sitting all still like that", the Yuki Yuki No Mi user uttered. As she spoke that was when the rebel group made themselves known, a fishman pirate crew it would seem. Though Acno was still speaking, Melissa looked at him. "So you were bluffing about knowing what this rock does" Melissa said, bringing back to the time they had met and he had lied about it giving total power and beauty. Melissa already knew this though, she knew of the weakness of Seastone, she had been well informed and had felt the sting herself. "It negates devil fruit power, one strike and all your power is rendered useless. As those who wield devil fruits. It is a natural enemy" The cool and collected Frost Witch said.

Too bad for these pirates though, as Acno had lied to them they charged forth, first being the shark fishman who came for Melissa from behind, though his shadow would give his position away, the Yuki Yuki No Mi user wouldn't even bother to move from her back, the lance of snow would erupt forth, penetrating the fishmans skin with ease. "I'm no longer in the habit of mindlessly killing" Melissa would utter as the snow within the shark burst forth, ensnaring him, multiplying over and over until his entire body was consumed by the snow. "My name is Melissa Devaroux and as you can see, none of you will stand a chance here" The Snow Witch said as she moved a single hair from her face. "You've like totally moved into this marine vessel without even checking it out, like swindled by this dude here" Melissa said laughing.

"You have two choices, surrender and give us all your seastone and any information on the Revs side, or become a snowman like your friend here" She said casually waving her hand at the fishman shark. "Your choice"

@Ghost

11Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:00 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As he looks on Alice was much different than he remembered. Now she possess snow making powers of some sort. As he looks on he was simply amazed at what he saw. Looking on as she asked him did he lie about the sea stone. To which he would smile and then reply " never will I lie to you. I haven't a clue how these so called sea stones work but I do know it's bad to devil fruit user. Wait you just said that. However there is a stone that could grant just that. It is called the heart of sliver. "

He would look on as she made quick work of the shark man. With his massive strength she was nothing to laugh at. Looking on as the red army would come to join the fight. A three way battle was about to unfold. The Lt of the the group would step forward as he looks at them.

"You have two choices," was what he heard looking oh so very mad at her. " Two you say tricked you say very well. If you think the revolutionary army is a push over think again. "

Soon he would grow to be seven feet from six feet as he grew two horns on his nose. Taking on a rhino hybrid form smiling as he kick up his feet. Looking on as his soldiers join the faye to fight. " Ok who goes first you or that clown you with. I could care less if a shark was no match for you. My sea stone stays with me and I'll be taking all of y'alls along with y'all life.

He looks at her and began to charge at her his speed was fast for his size. Around the three range as Arcologia would disappear into the battle. Letting the battle rage on he would make his way into the ship weapon room. Smiling as he looks around he would walk into a newly finished sword.

It's length was five feet long with a gold and black hilt. A thin blade and width of about 10 inches making it very long and thin. ( think law sword). He looks on than grabs it. Smiling as he takes it out of it's all back case. " So this is the weapon they been working on huh? Said to have made it with sea stone on its cutting ends. Perfect time to put this to use.

With the sword in hand he would prepare himself to go up and finish the battle along with Alice ( Melly).

@Melly

12Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The familiar sound of battle, echoing cries, gun shots. Bullets shot forth from all angles, from all factions. Fishmen pirates had boarded. Combined with the squad from the Revs who had taken to Acnos's baiting to come to the ship. "Perhaps, I should introduce myself" Melissa said as she took center stage. "Melissa Devaroux, The Queen of the Slums". She was sick of this. Was it because she stopped killing? Was the simple act of mercy enough to traverse the world into thinking she was weak? Surely trapping and halting, even maiming her targets made her more dangerous, living with their defeat in the way, shape and form that she deemed fit.

"ENOUGH"

As her voice echoed throughout the battlefield, a burst of ferocious snow would command its way across the entirety of the deck of the ship, with such force it would blast all around her pushing all those to the edges of the ship, even the ferociously heavy Rhino was not safe from this show of power. Yet the Rhino of course would just get up and charge again, the gunfire would have halted and for now the three factions of Pirates, Revs and Marines would lay their eyes upon Melissa and the charging Rhino. "You were warned" The devil fruit user uttered as the Rhino charged through her body. That is right, through her body, though it reformed quick enough.

She turned upon her heel as the Rhino man crashed into the mast of the ship, his large bulky form akin to the creature he had become, turning quickly was a hindrance as was stopping, much like a rhino who when charging forced to take a wide turn, the mast would topple and those in the way would be forced to jump out of the way. Yet as the bulking creature stood, turning he would shiver. Melissa's body had vanished as she turned upon her heel, appearing with her finger gently pressed against the creatures neck. "Anyone not a member of my bunch of cutie pies, you have five seconds to get off this ship" though her voice was sweet, the intent, the cold aura that would wave over the ship would disshevle the entirety of the pirates and small squad of revs. Even the marines who were allies would feel the killing intent that had been stored. She was serious, she may not kill this man, but the deadly intent even from her smiling face was enough.

Of course this small cell of revs were weak, the zoan user potentially had abilities that he could use but compared to Melissa, his capabilities were nothing.With the fear running through them, of course they fled, the fishman pirates on the other hand who had been shocked by her display would stand. The revs had left, their seastone taken with them. As marines tried to halt them. "Let them take it" Melissa commanded. She was in charge of this entire ship, the marines halted. "and you?" she looked to the fishman pirates who had now come to their senses. Around eight fishman pirates had seen her taken out their shark. But they would stand strong now, shaking the fear brought on by Melissa. "When we kill the Frost Bitch, The Crimson Tide Pirates will be INFAMOUS" the fishman sneered. "Acno, lets see how you do against these eight" Melissa said as she brought forth a seat of snow, sitting down. "Slaughter em if you want" Melissa said.

She would not kill........that didn't mean others couldn't.

@Ghost

Fishman crew:

13Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost

"No more no more no fucking more b.s will I take. Time to show the world a power unlike anything ever before. Best they brace the storm. Because it's about to become a frozen wonderland. " Arcologia would say as he quickly put on his new attire. Rocking a dark leather vest and pants set. A spike ban on his left risk and star heel boots. To top it all off he was wearing an unknown fur collar. Taking off the body paint to show his true skin complexion. As his dark hair matches his three crimson eyes he would smile.

With the blade in his hands, he would begin to walk back to the battlefield. Eating jelly beans on his way up. However, as he arrived the deck was now covered in snow as most people were either gone or knocked out. As the chilly winds blew over Arcologia face. Something about him was off more or so different. As if his aura he was letting off a fated omen.

He would smile as Alice gave her orders. To which most feared in more ways than one. Looking on as the fishmen crew still stood up. Alice would soon take a snow sit arose she did. Why should the queen fight when her champion was here. He would look on as now he could clearly see. As his eyes have always been open. He closed off his heart as he opens his eyes to reality.

Looking at her she would tell him to end the eight fishmen. This was odd but orders are orders. She could not tell but he was so happy. Smiling however his fur was blocking his mouth so it was hard to tell. He released the sword as it stood nearly as long as he did. He looks at her his eyes now have activated his ken haki. He would look on as emotional as he was. He would walk in front of them standing between the Frost witch and them.

Looking back at Melly he gives off a grin. "Say captain I got something for you no us. " He would then turn to her as the wind hit his face he would pull out two small cups and a small bottle of sake. As he stood up and looked back at the fishmen crew. "Cap'n Alice I know now why you kept me at arm's length. But right now you view me as weak. (Grins)  Weak is not strong enough for what you have in stores. I'll prove myself right here right now. I placed that right there so you could decide rather I'm fit to be by your side until the last breath. Pour the sake rather you drink or don't after I'm done here. We will make a toast and more importantly a bond. Then I swear I will help you obtain whatever it is you seek. However, by the time I'm done with them and the cups are empty. Then I know you would not see a monster like me into your family. "

Birth by Storm-Phase 3 805e1280a58be49c755c6b4a58c225113fdcb3b1_hq

He looks and prepared to walk towards the pirates. Simply ready to unleash the madness deep within him. When Alice would look him in the eyes she would see tears. However, as he looks at the fishmen pirates those same tears turned into anger as they blew away. As the first fisherman pirate step up he was a blue fan fish looking one. " So a lowly human think he could best me aye. " Soon he would run towards Arcologia with both stats nearly the same. However, Arcologia processed more power. Compared to the fishermen endurance even with his enhanced strength.

Overthinking he was stronger due to race Arcologia would give off a slash. Cutting right down the middle this would, in fact, cut his hand off. All the while cutting right down as blood came splashing out. Arcologia would walk backward to pace himself for the next ones. Who stood in complete shock at what happened. As he looks on two more would come at him. The first one took the appearance of a catfish. As he the fisherman came at him Arcologia would clash his sword with the Fishman sword.

As Arcologia began to overpower the Fishman the next one would come at him. From his right side of all things. Arcologia looks on as he would smile using this sword in close combat was a great idea. However adding his devil fruit to it made it all the more amazing. Soon he summons his hollow releasing them. Quickly the hollow would fade into the Fishman he was clashing with. Causing him to become weak-willed. This would be the Fishman undoing as the moment he would fall to his knees. Arcologia would slash his throat watching as the blood spill out.

At the same time, the hollow hit the one, in front of him it also hit the other one. Arcologia would walk over and stab the Fishman in front of him. Soon a large lion Fishman would call himself charging at Arcologia. True he could not freeze him in place however he could blow him up. Just as he was running at him Arcologia summons his hollow bombs. Sending them at him as the Fishman took it head on a foolishly thinking it was the negative hollow.

After the bombs hit him he would take four bombs head on tripping over the ice as well. Landing right in front of Arcologia who would stab him. The very moment he stopped in front of him. Taking out five of the eight Fishman the remaining two would be in fear as Arcologia walked towards them. Grabbing their frozen captain they would jump into the sea water.

Arcologia smiles as he defeated them. However deep within the sea, the ice would fade away as the shark Fishman awoken and clearly pissed. As he jumped back up to the ship. As he looks on at his defeated crew and blood stain sword Arcologia had. He was truly enraged already half beaten and still more than cold he looks at Arcologia. "I'll kill you son of a bitch " The captain of the crew was indeed stronger however Arcologia devil fruit made him more of a threat.

As the Fishman prepared himself to attack. Arcologia would begin to use his abilities three times over each. Causing a network of hollow to appear. Twenty-four altogether twelve each. His power was stronger than the rest and so was his willpower. However, it was useless with his hollow hanging about. The Fishman was so mad he didn't even care about Arcologia hollow. He have seen them in action. As the Fishman captain came at him the hollow would start to move in a frenzy like state. As Arcologia clashed with the captain.the hollow would start to attack him from all over.

Getting hit by that many negative hollow was a new record. As the Fishman captain fell to his knees Arcologia smiled. " You did well to make it this far, however, your time is up." Soon the eight hollow bombs would hit the Fishman. Exploding on impact, however, the Fishman body did not fall it just sat there unconscious like. Arcologia would than take the sword activating his buso haki. He would run towards the Fishman captain taking off his head.

He did not stop but walk towards to ship ocean view. Looking over it he would smile as he awaits for Melissa true answer.

@Melly

14Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:51 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

As Acno turned to face the fishman, the shichibukai whom sat upon the seat of ice was gone. Her body had dispersed into a flurry of snow, dancing across the skies, she had vanished as soon as Acno's back was turned to her, the sake glass sitting upon the vast amount of snow that remained. "Perfect" Melissa mused as she floated through the skies, she was flying, high above those revs that she had let go. "Easy peasy" Melissa smiled. They would lead her to the entrance of the revs deposit. She had confidence in the abilities of Acno, in a way. She did not believe him to be a great fighter, even armed with that sword as he was, she did not believe him to be well versed in swordsman ship and simply waving around a large stick was not going to be a good idea against powerful fighters.

Jordsand was a beautiful place, and as she floated she finally felt as though she could take in the beauty of this place. The volcano that they were getting close too was a rather unique colour. grey rather than brown, an ashen like appearance. As she floated within the sky, her eyes would look to the group of revs who were still going balls to the wall, travelling with their seastone in the barrow. "We abondened em man, we canny go back" one of the rag tag men said. "Aye we can, we panic, we apologise, we hand this over, we give em the info on the marines and that fucking snow cow" another said as they approached one of the rock faces embedded into the mountain.

"interesting" the woman of winter uttered. As she remained in the skie, her lower body dancing in a beautiful winter flurry. She watched as the men struck the face, Bump buddu bump bump......boom bump". The strange indentation lit up, the lions eyes glowing a faint green as the side of the mountain opened up, revealing its mechanical insides. "W....w...hat" Of course, of all the factions, the rev army was by far the most technologically advanced. Of course they would find a way to create a fortress around their interests. "Pretty cool". The young woman would float upwards to the peak of the mountain. "Now, then. What do I do now." The Yuki Yuki No Mi user said to herself as she sat down, her legs swinging from the mountain itself.

What she was unaware off was at this exact time, ten meters behind her, ascending to the top of the mountain was Captain Tespro and Commander Illyana. The entire mountain was rigged with camouflaged surveillance Den Den Mushi's, not being that astute Melissa hadn't noticed anything as she tried to figure a way in. "Hmmm, I could just do that knocky thing, but then they probably expect that. Or like, I could totally just lay seige until they come out, but then like that entire place is filled with that seastone. If those idiots in white and blue managed to make a sword like that already, then what could these brainy fuckers do with it" "Smart play, It's nice to know that even the Shichibukai know not to just dive in to an operation this big alone" Commander Illyana said as the elevator arrived, Captain Tespro beside her.

"OOOOH, just when I couldn't think of anything, Two little ideas come at once." Melissa stood, stretching her arms as she stood to her full....not so great height, compared to the thirteen foot tall Illyana. "May I?" Captain Tespro would ask Illyana. "Not yet, let's see exacty what this young lady is capable off" Illyana uttered pulling out a long length of rope.

@Ghost

Captain Tespro:

Commander Illyana:

15Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:21 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Looking over the ship on out to the sea a smile would come across his face. As he turned around the Frost Witch was nowhere to be seen. Looking over the Fshmen bodies he would dump them in the sea. As he made a praying hand sign " may the universe bless your souls. Hopefully, you all return, better than last." He would then go towards the sake and see the cups still there.

What he was thinking was all sorts of things. Unfortunate good thoughts were not one of them. Looking over to see the marine getting themselves back together Arcologia would become angry. As he walks by the cups and smashes them taking the sake with him. He would then walk off the ship. As he looks up at the sky for a moment. Pointing the swords to the sky he would smile.

"She just fucked up to think I was willingly going to follow her. Now I'm going to follow my guts rather she or anybody likes it or not and if those fuckers got a problem with it. I'll gladly cut them down. The world greatest swordsman Arcologia The Mad Hatter it has a ring to it if you ask me. But nobody ever asks me. But how to get off this island I know ill use her name in vain. Get these fuckers to drop me back off in Drum and take over.

He looks on as he balled his fist up creating hollow after hollow. He prepared to walk back upon the ship however he turned around and headed towards elsewhere. Smiling for some odd reason. His hollow mixed with this sword would allow him to win nearly any close combat fight. Could it be the plans to test this very notion on someone before he departs these forgotten lands?

" To be or not to be either way shit crazy ill find her and ask her and depending on her answer. That will depend on my next action. He sets his sight on finding the snow witch. With an army of hollow surrounding him. A new name was about to be born. Walking throughout the forest he would begin to scream her name. "ALICCCEEEEEE, ALLICCCEEEEE" he would repeat this walking deeper and deeper within the forest.

@Melly

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum