Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
OOC:

You’re moving way too fast to get so much done and I’m not buying it. I’d like to request judgement on this point:

I find it unrealistic that in the time from when you Haoshoku’d, you’d have time to get to K, then Madori with just a “quick paced walk” to then be able to lower them gingerly enough get them down so that they don’t awaken, then get to me while unseathing your blade and strike me.

All of that in the time that I get hit by the Hao wave to turn around and say “Stop” at you.

@Hannibal @Temps

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
got rid of this previous argument post.

Last edited by Poopy Face on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Argument saved somewhere else.

Last edited by Poopy Face on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

There will be no NPC for this topic unless we deem it absolutely necessary. We recommend you two discuss it between yourselves next time before jumping for a Battlemod.

As stated before Calico shouldn't have Intermediate Haki since he tried to game the site. The Bounty is recruitable due to the updated Bounty system but must be done properly. You will not be given a void or kicked out of the topic due to something not going your way.

Sofia's within 2 meters of Calico's blade or w/e. The others are inches away as only Calico established distance as not more than 10 meters and now inches. Yes, Sofia's perception can't keep up with Calico even with -1 with no skills. Sofia doesn't need to see Calico to use her skill tho. Just needs to look toward his direction or speak.

Her skill was not interrupted. She doesn't need to react to Calico stopping the other people from waking up. Sabo's let Sofia look back and she didn't base her post's actions on Calico stopping the people from waking up or him attacking her now. The only action we will be allow is the lowering the other two participants.

@Poopy Face @Lady Sofia @mistique139 @ Madori

Batman4560

Batman4560
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 2 Delet_2

The night that the crew were set to leave Jaya, Mashyuu had decided to have one last night of fun, forget his worries and have a good time with a woman or two, because what better way to forget about the troubles of losing a crew member than to get lost in the body of a beautiful woman. He had left the Brothel that his friend Gajeel had been staying at for a long time, with a beautiful dark haired woman named Maggie hanging on his left arm. The Pirate Captain had promised to take her through the richer part of Mock Town so she could see how the wealthy and well off lived. While Mashyuu wasn't exactly the wealthiest person in the world he had a bit of money and always dressed like he was loaded. Tonight he wore a pair of black dress pants, pressed perfectly, a pair of polished leather black shoes, and a black suit jacket with red buttons. Under his jacket was a blue silk dress shirt. His cane blade held in his right hand and on his waist was his whip blade, held in place by the magnet on the pommel of the weapon. His hair had been made up to look messy as if he had intended it to be that way, and his face beamed with confidence as the duo walked through the town.

He had no idea about the battle about to happen just a few houses away from where they were strolling, when a scream that carried from a rather impressive old blue mansion, Aside from Mashyuu and his lady friend there wasn't anyone else on the street or even on the block, everyone likely out enjoying their night. Mashyuu could see what looked like Kouse, Madori, a strange man and woman he didn't recognize on the patio of the house that the scream came from and he stopped, along with Maggie who had frozen in place due to shock and a bit of fear. "I think someone is getting killed over there.. it never ends here." She whispered while sliding behind Mashyuu. Ever the gentleman, Mashyuu kissed the woman on her forehead and whispered. "Run along home now, I'm going to make sure that whoever just screamed is going to be alright." Mashyuu assured the woman. As Maggie ran off, Mashyuu pulled his cane sword free of the bamboo scabbard and tossed the scabbard near a small garden so he wouldn't forget it's location.

Confidence flowed through the winged wonder as his feathered appendages burst from the slits on the back of his black suit jacket. A few feathers fell to the ground slowly from the sudden burst of power and Mashyuu took off in a bee line for the building when a buxom woman with swords stepped out into view. Mashyuu's left brow raised sharply as he closed the distance only for walls to rise up high in his face. Just before he would have slammed into the walls his wings flapped hard, pushing his body up to fly along the length of the suddenly rising walls. He could hear a small commotion coming from behind the walls but couldn't see a damned thing. Fuck... hang on guys I'm coming! He thought to himself and pulled his cane blade into his left hand while drawing his whip sword with his right hand. After what seemed like forever, Mashyuu came up over the walls (Witch he didn't know where illusions) and saw something that not only terrified him but angered him to the core.

Something had knocked out Kouse and Madori, and below him, a man was dropping the two, while expressing love or lust to the buxom hottie in the doorway, while a little bit away from them another woman looked hurt and shocked at the scene before her only to command the male to stop. Her simple command seemed to have an actual effect and Mashyuu wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. While the events unfolded, Mashyuu flew to be ten meters above the man who had his crewmates in his hand. Mashyuu was already over the battle and decided to end it before his friends got hurt any more.

Without clearing his throat or speaking he decided a sneak attack was the best course of action in a split second. First as he started to fly down right atop the stunned man, a sparking silver barrier erupted from his body, going out just a meter from his body since he was making a close ranged attack, using his attract skill to pull the man's sword off his hip and take that out of the fight quickly. This would ensure that the weapon would be in Mashyuu's possession for the fight, at the same time, Mashyuu drove his left arm out right for the man's spine as Mashyuu flew into striking distance at only a foot away from the man, using his skill called Ragnar's Spear to drive the weapon seven inches into the man called Calico's lower back and cripple him, all while before landing in a crouched manner his right arm flung his whip dagger out around the stunned man's neck, ten inches of the near forty inch blade to be exact, to keep him locked in place. "Hello, I'm Mashyuu and it looks like you're attacking my crew. So now you have to die. I'm in the mood to give you a fair fight so this was the best way to end things." Mashyuu commented with a snarl and hint of rage in his voice while he kept his eyes locked on the man wrapped in his whip sword, sure to keep the man between himself and the woman in the doorway with the swords, even while the stranger known as Calico's sword floated in along the slowly shrinking sphere of magnetic energy to rest behind Mashyuu. "I'll be with you lovely ladies in just a few moments. Please don't go far." He called out and started to drag his whip blade across the stunned man's neck to cut his throat while keeping his sword in the man's lower back, twisting the blade to open the wound.

Skills Used:

Doriki allocation:

Last edited by Batman4560 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
Madori's ass was sleep. He was literally questioning if he was in a dream or if it was real life. He was sitting in a large sea, only about a few inches high of water off the ground. There wasn't any land that could be seen in hundreds of miles. However there was a rather large mountain in the distance. What was going? He played in the water, something that was a past time for him. It had been more than 5 years since he was able to be in Seawater without it trying to kill him immediately.

Which immediately made him stop. How was it possible he was able to be in seawater. He began to panic slightly, questioning was this a dream or not. It felt real so it must be. Madori had crazy vivid dreams. However that was nothing to what was actually going on around him. A insane Hunter was about to dismember them, and Calico had other plans.

All of that changed with a sudden arrival of a certain individual. Madori's and Kouse's very own Captain Mashyuu came to the rescue. The first clue was that Calico's weapons were suddenly pulled away from him.Then seemingly coming out of a sky like an Angel. An angry angel at that, for his attack was swift and brutal. He came flying downwards and sent a devastating attack to a stunned Sabo. It seemed Masyhuu was ready to protect his Nakama from the big bad Hunter Jacqueline and now it seemed Calico. Hunter Jacqueline would not be able to take them and Sofia so easily.

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
OOC: Gonna skip my post, my character is unconscious.

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
She saw the man stop in his tracks as he tried to get to her with his blade. If she had reacted slower, she would've probably been dead, she thought, glancing at the readied steel.

Then, a shadow seemed to approach them from above, which Jacqueline seemed to notice, but didn't bear it no mind - or was pretending to. Carefully, she was analyzing him in the corner of her eye, assessing the situation.

"Oh! You were actually here all along!" the blonde lady then cheered with glee, clearly referring to the recently self-revealed Sofia. "You know, you could've said so sooner. I was soooo worried. "

A sort of reply that the noble expected. Sofia understood her personality because she could read people pretty well, after all. That woman was confident, cocky, and unashamed, and wanted to feel as someone powerful, superior, and she knew it. And she knew that she wasn't a killer - why would she taunt her to come in the first place and be a kidnapper in the first place? It didn't take much for her to put two and two together: she was someone who wanted to see others suffer. And Sofia knew that she wouldn't be able to take her down physically, not with how huge her bounty was.

She was going to have to take this battle to her own field.

....and pray for the best.

"Then let's start." Sofia mentioned, facing her, holding her arms open, and holding that pose with poise. "Didn't you want to get me - you have me. I can play your game, Jacqueline...

...But I cannot lose."

"Aha, is that so?" Jacqueline chuckled in response as she started to walk towards the noble, and shrugged, with her mirror-swords in her hand. "We'll see then. Nothing better than a tough nut to crack... And it seems like we've got company. Oh, what to dooo~. I guess... I'll just have to multitask, huh? No worries. I can spectate and fight little you at the same time."

"Leave us alone, OK dear? This girl is mine. Or I'll kill you, alright?" she then mentioned to the winged one - but it was just her personal image and sound communicating that, as she had stripped it from her real self, which approached Sofia with lightning speed for her to then return to her original position.

A trick.

Of course she would never let her guard down like that. But if she wanted to finish this situation, she had to deal with the weaker ones first - after all, if they started to kill each other on their own, all the better for her.

Suddenly, Sofia felt a violent, invisible push to her gut, and her brigandine shrieked as it nearly had a hand imprint slammed into her belly, sending pieces of metal plating flying out, and Sofia herself as well, her feet sliding on the ground until she was stopped back into the corner made by the illusion wall and the real building, with enough calculated force so that the noble wouldn't touch either of the two.

"Oh, speaking of nuts and cracking - Armor? I didn't expect that. Is the rest of that dress armor too, hrmm?" the now-real Jacqueline mentioned.

Blood started to ooze out of Sofia's lip from her smashed guts. Yet she wouldn't yield, and she held her stance.

Somehow she was attacking her from a distance, or something. Yet, it really did feel like her hand hit her. Something was going on with how those invisible attacks were working, but she couldn't decipher what exactly. Only that this woman's smug face and half-smile was revealing to her that she was hiding something.

And Sofia kept holding her ground. She could see the fear in the Hunter's eyes, and her trying to hide it. Her ability was weakening her, but it certainly wouldn't help if she ended up dying here. She had to keep pushing her in this. She had to win, somehow.

"Is that all?" the noble prompted.

Then, the woman shrugged again. "Maybe." she replied. Then, Sofia could feel her left forearm fly backwards as if it had been hit by that invisible force again, for her to then quickly recover her stance, and hold the bruised arm up again, as blood started to drip from it. It hurt. So much. But she wouldn't let that show on her face. It took nearly all of her will to not even wince.

"Ah. So there's no armor there. Check." Jacqueline replied, as she took glances at the other two standing Pirates, making sure so that she could be cocky with Sofia without them interfering. "You know, I can go on like this all day. You're making it quite easy."

"Is that all?" the noble prompted. Again.  "I'm your target aren't I? C'mon. Go."

"You seriously don't expect me to fall for this, do you?" she replied. "Heh. I've got more ways to hurt you than like this you know?"

"And, is that all? I'm waiting." Sofia taunted again. "Go. I'm standing right here. Attack me."

"What is your strategy here anyways?" the buxom woman laughed. "Just keep letting me get free shots into you until you die?"

"Is that all?" Sofia insisted again, with her arms still wide open. "When will you realize that you cannot break me, Jacqueline?"

The busty woman chuckled.

"Oh. I will." she replied.

Spoiler:

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Edit agreed upon done. Post and other stuff coming soon. So no more changes.

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

天下無双

Spoiler:

Why they were here now was because of Sofia, and only her. They all relaxed and almost broke bread together. That however was the end of actual words. Calico however would at one point help her in rescuing her Father and maybe get her the revenge she would want. Prestige for the deed only being his goal since wealth was not a objective for him at this point. That should not have been questioned ever. This thought of helping another for bringing a item had not been forgotten, nor had it ever been. Even when others thought it did. But instead of reading between the lines of what actually has happened chimed in opinions swayed each and everyone of them. Even when they traveled here without first coming up with a plan he'd try to live up to the end of his agreement; and devise one that could be explained at a later date. As the goal of this entire thing had turned into something else. What would've happened if they kill this Woman when they first encountered her? What traps mentioned by everyone would be triggered without the knowledge of where they were. She had to have a mental layout of this place. What if killing her now would've caused Sofia never to find her Father. That were things thought about on the way here and acted upon. There best bet would be to stick together and actually come up with some, or Calico would do so. IF they couldn't talk about a plan, which they couldn't, he would go with one of his own. And still not talk to them about it. That would put too much trust into them to play a part in the wildness of Calico Jack. And as mentioned before they had just met and there was no real reason for them to trust each other(IC). Actually legit reactions of betrayal and misplaced trust was the best thing to convince anyone of betrayal. Even if the plan didn't go through as intended he always kept two close to him. He knew the abilities of Dr. K from what was displayed. Bringing him closer to the barrels that he would've  filled with water was to let him do his switch. As they'd be extremely closer to Jacqueline. The top of the barrel being enough to be used as the switched object. As stated Calico knew nothing of the other person so he would get him out of the way, if he couldn't move himself like now. He didn't plan to do that out of caring, not at all. Everything he was doing was either to repay a favor or gain one. He could use Dr. K in the future and this man was his friend or whatever. Having a legit Doctor your friend could help with wounds he may receive while on Jaya. In the end everything that would've happened would've made sense. Trust wasn't guaranteed to grow again though; but the seeds for it should've never been planted. Hate him if you want. He was never a good person. He did things he liked and wanted. And his method to things were foreign to those not like him. To not hide anything but be clear as day. Nothing he would do to anyone physically(with his ol' weapon) would be done. If he wanted to wake them up he had enough strength to pinch them before he would've placed them in the barley.

Echoed throughout this entire ordeal the lack of coordination within their realm(IC) produced the actions of the gods(ooc) to switch around and add in more pieces to the game they called life(rp). And make plans by both parties seem bad.

"I was trying to help you all catch her, idiot." When thangs were too much his thoughts escaped through his mouth. Leaving him unaware he had done such. He has done this multiple times in his life and it was a quirk that wouldn't leave him anytime soon, sadly. It happened every time some too dumb, crazy, or scary happened to him. His words came out at the moment he began the tug on his blade. Some mystical force had caused him to not be able to unleash it fully, but a centimeter of steel could be seen. Ready and able to cut down anyone at the moment he was freed. And that moment came. From rushed plannings. He was able to neutralize the two weaklings. Both like stated before had been lowered safety as to not cause them any harm, since that was never an intention. He could've struck the Bounty but only if she was closer. The distance of forty or thirty nine meters was something he could just simply cross. Inches however could easily be passed by him. Seconds were used as reference for how much time but didn't really matter with the level of speed the user could move at. Though he believed(ooc) they were fine and possible. Actions stated to just occur without any reference for when they did held more weight. Someone that could move faster than another could speak was not possible. With this and other things so many words for the gods watching from the peanut gallery created swirls of confusion to those on the game board. Actions would be taken that held no real reason or purpose to them. Thought out plans for all weren't so well throughout. Expecting one thing from another was foolish when you've just met them a hour or so ago. A attempt to even speak more before heading here was opted out to 'rush' something that wouldn't be natural.

Lyin' and saying he ain't never been in this situation was something Calico would do. "You think you stopped me?" Was easily one of the retorts he would've used in any other dirty situation like this. Where he had limited to no control of his body in a offensive manner. Well, until there was a lapse in concentration. The new formed planned backfired due to due diligence not being follow through. With the inches between them not increased his actions were quick enough to potentially go through before any poor excuse of attacks would be so seamlessly executed in the dead of night. When the group had their positions obscured to everyone but the bounty. Who already was looking out for people to show up. And more than likely had been keeping tabs on them since the dock. This being a conclusion due to her just walking out looking right in their direction. And making comments she'd only know about if she was had kept tabs on them. She had proven herself to be a spider when it came to tactics, in Calico's eyes. Her gameboard or Mansion was her web. She easily revealed herself simply because her fine ass had already caught them.

"I didn't know Phillipa Sofia was an okama."Post 9

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?!"
This cry out loud was not forced and was a actual question. but it was time to actually speak now. Saying this outloud after he would say something else. It was just assumed or forcibly stated he'd do nothing. Being starstruck was only because of the initial stun. There was no reason for him to react without doing something for this reaction. Lunging forward with his hands instead of his weapon. As with the initial knock out not going through. He had to make this look real and that he had a flaw. As he couldn't change the side of the blade with them two just now being the focus. There was no more surprises he could do to hide sword attacks. Yeah he could be told to stop again but it'd be too late if not stopped. He possibly could grab her by the neck. But the pressure applied wouldn't match the look, the difference being noticeable by feel only. Letting this play out too long might cause him to actually kill her. But he couldn't do that. As it wouldn't really be fulfilling his promise. So with the light pressure applied he pulled her closer, just enough to obscure his mouth.

"Blink twice for me to lose the struggle. Blink once to let it go through." That was what he had decided to say the moment he was stunned. That would be the first time he spoke to them to give a hint via words he was still on their side. He didn't have high hopes that message would be delivered clearly. This is however the actions that would've been attempted even if stunned again by Sofia, albeit his head turning to hide his mouth if he couldn't touch her. Which would've been fine. It was a barberice display on the part of Calico but that is how he did things. He didn't hold any real finesse unless it revolved around slicing with a weapon or a month to year long plan. Crazy situations required crazy decisions. She could react fast to things on the fly. And should be able to deduct what he was doing and planning.

Even though it wouldn't be natural he would lay her down behind the bush. Doing his best to absorb the damage that would've came by placing his hands behind her head, right before impact. His actions added to what he said was to get it through her head to. Depending on how she blinked would warrant either one thing or another.  "We will roll around and you stand up." "We will roll around and I stand up." Again he spoke to her. His actions, in his mind, would give him two possible outcomes when it came to Jacqueline. If she had a fixation on Sofia she would stop him either with her words or actions. He didn't know what she'd say. It could be a threat it could be something else. If she wanted him to work for her he would go with it. But there was a great chance she might feel some way from his actions and could lash out at him, for stealing prey or just because she didn't want him there. Which would get him attacked. And due to their skills they should be about matched, with Jacqueline having the edge. This could've easily been done in other ways. Yeah, sure. But that would limit them doing the actual mission at hand. And the mentality of Calico guided his decisions more than anything else. As this wasn't bounty hunting rather it was a rescue. Regardless with him being the last person standing he'd be the focus. If he wasn't stopped he wouldn't joke her all the way out. He knew she wasn't a fighter and striking someone with his weapon to knock them out was easier than choking them out. This was because he was a swordsmen and not someone really trained in hand to hand combat. Just so actions are clear. He spoke. He attempted a grab. Regardless he'd speak. But under the impression no foreign entity flew in.

"THIS IDIOT RUINED THE PLAN! NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH MORE COMBAT WILL SO SHE CAN GET HER FATHER." Thoughts escaped his mouth unknowing to him if actions flowed through without interruption. Actions after his words took place as well, and a motion to move forward would occur. Open palmed to increase the lodge. There was always time to dodge. And move with swiftness for the cause. Head hunting caused his sensei to not love him. Regardless of how it was administered. His delays and notes weren't really useful. Offense was what was always needed and has always been needed. Overwhelming those that you thought could or could not handle what you actually could do. But everything was avoided in more than one way. A few words or many could be used. With the break in one Man's schedule and Calico's nature of being relentless he could keep going. Killing intent oozed outward to the one that wanted him for no reason. The delay being as mentioned before. Added in nothing more than the defeat in his enemy.

Their location to elaborate on was thicc. As mentioned before. He had lead them to a spot that allowed them to view the building, but not be so out in the open. Trees and bushes obscuring their figures in the night. Allowing the clear view of the patio and main building.Post3The trees could take any normal man's blows. The erotice figure of them would have made any struck with dendrophilia. What they'd do to it was nothing short of scandalous and unnatural. Breaking through them from above would equate to pulling hair. Just like the hair that was wanted from the head of Jacqueline. Her beauty had already occured the attention of Calico's lower regin. And due to a rule he had he couldn't force her to do anything she didn't want. But there was a loophole that would be always overlooked. You don't force them to do anything. But rather make them do actions on their own with certain ways. Breaking out and away from the one that stopped him under the premise of

The patio had a stone fountain in the middle, and there was a small garden around it, with a stone path crossing through the whole thing. And on each sides of that patio, two smaller buildings. Post 1 That path way was inches away from them. And in size the entire patio area was 40x40 meters. Stepping out further getting to the beginning of the stoney path way only would take a couple steps. Moving through the portion of the garden that they currently were within. The tree above them was not a normal one but a apple tree. Why this mattered? It allowed those downed to waken prematurely.

There was a tug he felt it the moment he was freed. He would not think it was Sofia due to the group already being so open with what they could do. Her attracting weapons wasn't something she mentioned and they didn't seem, or act, like the types that would hide what they could do. They were soft in comparison to the grizzled Calico Jack. Not a diss but the truth. Calico has done many things they couldn't put themselves todo. Just like most of those within this new generation. At it began to move he'd move. Turning in the direction it prepared to go to. He was letting it be pulled. Not needing to be fully turned his attack flew.  As that would be played on. It took nothing for him to his approach wasn't stopped nothing he did was stopped. His downward decent and pull of his weapon would be allowed to go right through. But Calico would administer Iaido as his blade was being pulled. The pull plus his own speed would allow a quicker and unpredicted or accounted for draw. Why this was actually capable of being done? The speed he was approached at wasn't a max nor optimal one. Not like Calico's was. It was enough to allow a sneak attack to someone that might've not been there. A attempt at the face was something that was wanted and could and would be done due to the downward dive. With him like mid slash the weapon would be pulled as there would be no reason to stop it. His grip only briefly was tight upon it being pulled. And would be pulled away with impact or without it. If not stopped the weapon within its new found home would be pulled to where it was wanted. With the length of Calico's arm and blade it was within range as the thrust came. Going to the possession of the aggressor.

The attack if it continued to come was quick but it wasn't something he couldn't move away from. If this needed to be the only approach. It came from the people's distance other than the weapon's actually distance. With his new position of being facing the direction of the guy he'd just move slightly, though it wasn't needed. But he misjudged where he was and this maneuver would cause Dr. K, who was laying slightly behind him at a angle, well now in front, of Calico would be pierced through the head. It was the lack of wanting to position themselves that caused this. With the momentum and extension and added flab by Calico the damage could be extremely deadly. Blood spilled on more than one side now. Due to carelessness and egos. A Snake will turn to a crab this day. Pulling down others that had done the same to him. Unlike crabs they did this due to misconceptions. While Calico did this so he can swim away. As in certain situations promises can't be fulfilled when you are the only person upholding them. There was no anger. There was only the will to live and killing to live was something people did on Jaya. As in the grand scheme of things. He would do his very best to guarantee his life was protected. As the one thing above this world was himself. Something he felt deeply about regardless of the situation. Too much motion however would cause maybe something strange to occur. Motion of turning away after someone spoke when apples didn't fall.

The darkness wasn't the only thing a factor in their environment. It'd begin to rain. A light drizzle quickly began to pick up in mere minutes. Like stated before Calico wasn't one of those fancy people that could tell the weather. But his experience as a shipwright and Pirate allowed him to make a quess how the weather would turn. How long it last also wasn't something he knew. But a rough estimate had been made prior about something else that he would use again. As if something didn't happen in two hours it wouldn't happen. It was a thick headed thought process but he was at times foolish to things that he didn't truly understand. Wind were powerful but those above the norm wouldn't be affected by this. Purely asetchies to the topic to add in a bit more flavor and detail.

Shusui
Den Den mushi
12D to Speed
Do not

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
OOC: If you have any questions, you can come on Discord where we all, and yourself, are.

Yeah he could be told to stop again but it'd be too late if not stopped. He possibly could grab her by the neck. But the pressure applied wouldn't match the look, the difference being noticeable by feel only. Letting this play out too long might cause him to actually kill her. But he couldn't do that. As it wouldn't really be fulfilling his promise. So with the light pressure applied he pulled her closer, just enough to obscure his mouth.

"Blink twice for me to lose the struggle. Blink once to let it go through." That was what he had decided to say the moment he was stunned.

And pull her towards him he did, but when he started to speak, she had simply replied with another:

"Stop, Calico."*, with an stunning display of willpower and dominance at point blank, to an already-nearly-frozen Calico, to keep him in place. If her technique wasn't working, she had to make sure that it would.

"I'm not going to harm you - I don't intend to." she then admitted to him. "But I don't understand why you'd do that to our allies."

"I'll make sure that Jacqueline doesn't get to you." she added.

And that, she did.

After the short bout with Jacqueline and her hitting her armor as mentioned, Sofia started to walk towards the Hunter, with her arms still open with poise**.

"See?" Sofia then said, with blood dripping from her arm and a small drip from her lip from biting down during an impact. "Jacqueline, I will not submit to you. I do not know what has happened in your life to make you want to do this, or if you were merely born this way. But I am getting my father back, and you cannot stop me."***

Sofia wouldn't back down.

She didn't have any attacks.

No swords

...........No blades

......................No guns

.................................Nothing.

But she believed she would win.

"Oh, is that so?" Jacqueline then chuckled, smugly. "You know, I have more ways to harm you than just my swords here, don't underestimate my specialty."

"I'm waiting." Sofia then taunted, walking closer. She was bleeding, and Jacqueline was not. But she had faith. Belief. That she would get her father back.

"Request granted!" the buxom woman then laughed to then reveal mini Den Den she had in her sleeve and hold a hand over it.

"We'll play a game." Jacqueline mentioned. "Listen well before we start - no point in playing a game if you don't know the rules, right?"

Sofia narrowed her eyes.

"I've got prisoners here, with a bomb on each of their heads. If one of them kills you, they win~ And that prisoner gets to escape. However, if you kill all of them, Sofia wins~ I'll give you your father. Sounds like a great game, no?"

"I refuse to kill those people!" she then barked out in reply. "Keep them out of this!"

"Too bad!" Jacqueline replied, and dramatically rose her arm up, and looked at the button, before attempting to slam it down against the Den Den Mushi.

She was itching to reveal the special twist. That they all looked the same.

Spoiler:

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
OOC: They're not two posts. The "split" in the middle of the post's RP narrative is to note separation between two major parts.

Also, theme music for the latter part of my post.

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
Second post for his "second post" (which is the same, really, just without that first part):

Spoiler:

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Marker.

My second post is for if Batman isn't in the topic. Since I stated the rules broken for you all to talk about. Before a BM comes in. I let him post and even edit. But still most of what he did broke rules. That is why i have TWO seperate posts. Since if a BM did come in and let his post stand. I would already have my reaction up. Honestly, yall can vote me out the topic if you want. And replace Batman with being with you guys instead of me.

But vote ong my getting removed should be the only post you make after that. Let others post in the topic and don't double post.

Batman4560

Batman4560
Get a mod in here then, cause we all want you removed from this.

@Kaito
@Melly
@Devroux
@Noctis
@Temps

We have all tried to be nice to you, and you're just dicking everyone around. Don't say one thing in private and the opposite in the open. Oh and before you talk about double posting, you did it in your last post with a "place marker" then a post under it. SO if you aren't ejected when I get back, I'll be posting since you were fine with me no longer editing my post to begin with and I'll be ignoring your entire post since you were stunned, hence the auto hit I did when I came in. Ya know, cause you were unable to react to defend. Period.

OOC:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum