Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was finishing up the grunts from his side of the battlefield. He knew that Daimaru would be doing the same thing, and he figured that Gideon would as well. He was actually sure that everybody would be able to clear the field of conscious fighters. While he was slicing down the foot soldiers his captain was having the time of his life. Still, he was enjoying his time as well because he was able to kill so many people without having to think twice on it. These were people that had messed with his captain, and even Koneko, which was unforgivable to him. He did, however go back to thinking about Gideon’s food and couldn’t wait to eat. He was indeed hungry, and it was why he asked the cook for some burgers. He did hear his captain shouting off in the distance, and he heard Daimaru’s name. They were going to work together from how it sounded, which would bring more warriors to him.

He had watched the two partner up as he watched Daimaru being tossed up into air and straight towards Quaid. He chuckled when he saw this because the only thing that was going through his mind was the fact that there was a fish in the sky. ”A flying fish. I think I seen it all,” he said laughing a bit more than usual. It didn’t take long for the presence of warriors would get close to him, which would bring his attention to the remaining forces, and away from the duo. They were rushing towards Yuurei at this moment, and he looked around to see where everybody in his crew stood. There was nobody too close that he would call a friend, or ally, so he figured it was best to take out everybody out in one attack again. He took in a deep breath before he exhaled it all at once. His eyes were focused as he looked at everybody that were running at him, and smiled because he found the focal point of his attack.

The thief had started his sprint as he was closing the gap between all the men that were kind of together. The men from the left had rushed over to Yuurei as well, but it was what he wanted. The man’s Armament had activated, and all of Yuurei’s swords had been covered in black as he spun around and his blades went through one of the warriors on the battlefield. He smiled because a huge wind spiral spread out around him, and sent the foot soldiers flying into the air and being cut by the spiraling slash. The men who were running towards Yuurei noticed this, and turned around to run away, but were too late as the attacked had engulf them. They had been tossed into the air, and soon enough they had dropped to the ground unconscious and dead from the blow, and power behind the attack. He sighed as he was done with his fight unless someone else needed his help.

He looked around the battlefield that was created around him, and he couldn’t feel the presence of any of the men that were on the ground. It only meant they were all dead, or they had somehow managed to hide their presence from someone’s Observation Haki. He noticed that Daimaru was on the ground, however and that he was still breathing. What he didn’t understand was why Mashyuu didn’t catch him, or he would have thought the captain would make sure to catch him before he hit the ground. He walked over to the fallen comrade, and when he got close enough to feel his presence he had sighed because he could tell that Daimaru was alive and breathing. The battle was coming to an end as he could see that Quaid was falling from the sky and towards the ground. The thief looked at the general direction of where he was falling and was moving towards that location.

While he was walking through the field he was sheathing his blades, but kept two swords in his hand. One of them had been his Kusanagi, while the other one was his infamous Benehime. When he got there he waited for Quaid to actually hit the ground, so he could make sure that the man wouldn’t try to escape. ”You should have tossed me into the air Mashyuu. Dai sleeping like a baby after the impact on the ground, but at least the head of the snake was taken out,” he said smiling at his captain.

Koneko and the grunts were fighting their own battle, but with Gideon behind them they had all gotten caught by a huge wave that came from behind them. They weren’t the only ones that would get caught by this as Harley, and the fighters by the ship would be hit by this. They had all fallen to the ground, and held onto the ground the best they could. They didn’t want to be taken into the sea because the giant used his weight to create waves. Koneko had slowly gotten up as she shook her body around allowing some water to escape off her. She looked at Gideon for a bit as he faced had been puffed up. ”Watch it you giant. You got me all wet, Nya!” she shouted at him as she looked over to one of the warriors that were getting up from the ground. She knew that she couldn’t allow that to happen, so she ignored Gideon for the time being and spun around to kick the man on his neck, and cracking it.

The grunts would be on the floor lying down because of the wave, and would be gasping for air as they had though they were goners when the water hit them. They were happy to be safe and alive, but their stomach growled of hunger.

4 Haki from Observation 1 Haki from Armament
5/10 Haki
+5 Doriki into Endurance (Secondary)
+5 Doriki into Strength in arms due to race (Primary)
+2 Doriki into Speed (Tertiary*+)
Technique Used:

[EXIT]

Last edited by Yuurei on Thu May 24, 2018 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon took a look towards his crew who were handling their fights well, then something sharp stabbed his ankle. "Argh!" he looked down to see a goon pulling out a short sword from the wound he gave Gideon, to which the giant retaliated angrily by kicking him far into the distance, "Ankle-biter!" Gideon grunted in pain.

Time was ticking and the pot and skillet needed to be reheated. Gideon jumped back to gain some distance and pulling Jormungandr from the floor, then he flicked the blade to which it detached into a whip-blade. To and fro, Jormungandr was swung, sweeping the right flank, cutting and slicing the enemy, sending them flying, blood dotting the battlefield.

Then something caught his eye -Daimaru. The fishman attacked a black bird, no, it was the platoon leader. Gideon was impressed, but because he had spent a second too long awing at the aerial attack, he was hesitant on trying to catch Daimaru who fell, "Sorry" he muttered as he embarrassingly turned back to the fight at hand.

The enemies had dwindled to little more than a handful and with one final swipe of his blade-whip, Gideon snapped it back to normal before turning back to the ship, "Guys, I need to tend to the food, I hope you can tend to the rest" which was foolish of him to say because he knew Yuurei himself could handle the rest with one hand tied behind his back. So the giant took one stride back towards the ship, seeing one of the goons get up from being downed by water and try to attempt an attack on Koneko from behind, the giant slammed a foot into the goon, sending him slammed into the side of the ship.

Gideon stepped up on the ship and began blowing a steady stream of fire beneath the skillet and the pot as he pulled them down from the dangling ropes. From his pockets he began sprinkling pepper upon the meat. With the food in hand, his mind began to ease, he was able to comprehend the fact that this battle was important, that they needed to deal a heavy blow to the slave trade, that the captain needed the black-winged skypiean alive for question. For some reason, while the food is on the 'stove', Gideon could never think properly, his worry is always about the food, picking at his thoughts. But now he was ready to serve the food and listen to what the captain has to say.

[Exit]

Batman4560

Batman4560
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 3 30Jm0lM

With Dai landing the finishing blow the battle was over. Gideon had finished off the last of the group near the ship after Koneko and Harley (Who seemed like she wasn't really there) along with the other Skypieans had done a good job fighting the hunters off. Mashyuu floated down next to the downed Quaid and looked at Yuurei. "You're just better at crowd control. Besides I wasn't sure you know how to hold back when swinging a sword. Things worked out better this way. Dai needs the sleep." Mashyuu said, knowing that Dai was dealing with some things. "Yuurei, carve our Jolly Rodger into these men's chests, and our names and ranks on their backs and drop them off the edge of the clouds into the water below. It's time we start making a statement to the world below. When we get back there, I want them to know who we are." Without a word, Mashyuu wrapped his chain around the neck of Quaid and dragged him off, leaving Yuurei to deal with the bodies....

... Slowly Mashyuu exhaled and looked at the weapons of Quaid, twisting them in his hand. Quaid awoke, bound to a chair sitting outside of the ship at its base. "I'm gonna turn these into something nice. Maybe a knife with a built in set of knuckles, and I'll take this one and... ya know I'll put this inside a glove for one of my friends, just in case the swords they use aren't enough." Mashyuu mused silently. He grasped Quaid by the black hair and yanked his head back hard. "I lost my dagger recently so I can't flay your flesh the way I normally would. So..." Mashyuu dropped the brass knuckles to the floor and picked up one end of his weapon and dragged it down the left side of Quaid's face, cutting the ear off the man and leaving a red trail of blood on his face. Quaid screamed in pain and started to thrash about in his seat.

"Where's Quinn?" Again he cut a piece of Quaid's flesh from his face. "Alright! Alright I'll tell you. Please just stop cutting me!" He begged. Mashyuu stopped and looked down at Quaid. "Quinn is... he's the guy in charge of most of Skypiea now. He knew the moment you arrived and informed me. He's the Mayor of Angel Island..." Mashyuu dropped his face to look eye to eye with Quaid. "That wasn't so hard was it?... Now you get to die." Mashyuu growled and dragged his blade down Quaid's face and across his neck, slitting the man's throat. He carved his name into Quaid's forehead and dragged him to the edge of the cloud they were on and tossed him from it.

Slowly he picked up his den den and clicked it on. "Phantom Raiders, we are headed to Quaid's old home to set the slaves there free and offer them the land. If the other Skypiean's on the ship want a place to stay, they need to come too so they can decide if they are staying with us or at the home." An hour later the Phantom Raiders marched towards Quaid's old home to free the mans slaves and plot their next move...

-Exit-

Sorry!:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum