Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:40 am

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
1 is lonely, 2's company, and 50's a crowd

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 SiNYWWG

Lina would tilt her head and peek at the giant fishman, who to her delight had these hearts over what looked like what could be nipples. She fought back a grin and got a closer look at him. He was built like a small building...no like a small ship. His body had bulges than all the strippers in a male strip club, the dude was ripped. "Seems kind of humanish...wierd", she thought out loud. The only other wotan she met was Bully price, but she never noticed the nipples. Or rather thought she remembered incorrectly as the majority of fishmen didn't possess such a thing. She shook her head and clapped her cheeks as the talking door allowed them to enter. She zipped ahead of Oceanus by a few of his paces and knocked on the door. She said, " thank thank mister door. See ya later...oh and c'mon big guy it seems like there's....".

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 P0pZHCA
Lina was hit by a wave of stimuli that stunned her for a second. A big group of what she assumed to be pirates, mercenaries, and freelancers stood before her. The group all looked on at the unlikely duo, with a range of emotions that included curiousity to anger. Lina beckoned to Oceanus and said, " Hey big guy, looks like you got'ah big guy friend"! She'd then float above the crowd because it was somewhat cramped her style, observing the metal doors. She then looked around to feel slightly dizzy, at all the different mirrors and paintings of Diana. "Sure are a looot uufffff'em", she'd say as she messed around with the distorted mirrors. Lina was odd like that, she could handle the voice of a dead demonic blacksmith roaring in her ears 24/7 to kill herself, but a simple mirror disorientated her.

As Lina put on an enthusiastic facade, she was carefully taking in inventory of her surroundings. The Ciphers seemed to have been moving in the walls themselves shortly after she Oceanus arrived at the door with her. Then she scanned the area around her to find a mix of blue, orange, and a tinge of red among the others. Blue usually meant the person means ya no harm according to her experience, whereas orange was slight hostility. The latter was what Diana was exuding as she exited the tunnel. Red however, was when someone was brooding or seriously ready to throwdown.

Shortly after the doors would creak open once more, after giving a solemn command, "
Iron door wrote:COME IN! COME IN! FIND YOUR SEAT WITH YOUR NAME

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 DfVcBvwOceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 E0v0a3t
Hostile guy and Cautious guy

Lina would maintain her distance above the ground waiting in a criss cross apple sauce fashion, waiting for the others to enter first. The crowd gave her chills and her kenbusho haki was just making her more anxious. She follow slightly after when one man would say, " OI fucking fairy, stop floating around before I make ya come down"! Lina looked at the crowd become rather unstable, so she obliged with a dull nod. As the others took their seats she saw the leg of the hostile one start to twitch with orange. Lina kept going until his foot came out to "trip" her. The petite swordswoman would fall to the ground, but she was on the look out for a change in his aura or any slight changes to his actions. However it seemed like a childish sort of hostility, so she obliged.

She felt on her hands and scrapped them against the unwaxed hardwood floor beneath them. "Oi, watch where ya going bitch. Now shine my shoes". He spat at her face and grinned, much like bazil would. Lina let her power flow into the floor, encompassing the entire area with her powers, a total of around 45m to envelop the dining table in the center of the room and then some. Lina wiped her face with slight crocodile tears and moved to meekly try to move away when he tried to reach out with a red aura. The hostile guy's neighbor grabbed his hand tightly, almost bending it back. He growled and reigned him in, " if Lady diana kills us all, the devil will feel sorry what I'll do to you". In truth yes they were on neutral ground controlled by a woman whose mysterious powers had most everyone on edge, but Lina's slight twitch of the hand scared him. He saw through her facade, knowing full well of the rumors about her through his underground connections in the black market. Apparently some woman named, The Doctor, was terrorizing his clients on Sandy isle. A petite swordswoman who always wore a cloak. " That goes for you too miss. This is neutral ground, if the ciphers didn't make it clear.".

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 NUpYeMn
"What are you insinuating good sir", she said with a playful expression. Lina would find her seat shortly after, awaiting the fox woman's good word.

Spoiler:

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

17Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:21 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Exchange of Information

"Yeahhh. I don't know about all that, but go on in. Head alllll the waaayy to the next door that looks like me. But is made of iron." Oceanus had sigh in approval. As the massive door open up as far as the eye could see he could make out a group of individuals some dress in black suits with badges, and other dress in common attire.

It was even one individual as big as Oceanus which was not quite often you would see that. Regardless the number of people didn't bother Oceanus no one in this room would ever be superior then him they was all bugs awaiting for Oceanus to crush them. Though he did take a liking to Lina as she had similar abilities to that of Zeed. If he remember correctly these people where called Devil Fruit Users, and due to eating that fruit they are grant strange abilities but in return should never be able to swim.

Oceanus couldn't imagine giving up the ability to not swim as that was something dear to his heart, and it was how he express himself sometimes. But times was of the essence as Oceanus had chuckle as he begin to walk down the hallways of the facility he could make out several self portraits of the Super Nova as far as this hallways stretch. Which didn't bother him as he finally reach the door from the other side you could hear someone yelling," COME IN! COME IN! FIND YOUR SEAT WITH YOUR NAME!"

Oceanus did just what was ask of him he didn't care about anyone but himself as of now. Thus when the floating girl was bullied by another pirate he didn't say anything or did anything to help her. After all if she was here at this meeting she too is able to defend herself should something goes south not that it would.

Oceanus carefully sat down at his seat the one with his name on it as he waited for the Super Nova too talk. After all she is helping the program . Oceanus as of now didn't care of Lina great combat skills if she every had any. To him was the fact he made this face with out the glide of silbings of other people.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

@The Janitor

18Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:22 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Pawn or Death

This was not neutral ground, as no one was truly safe. Only a few actually knew of this because of the knowledge of who Diana truly was. The one with the most experience with her was the giant as he used to be on a crew with her. At of everyone he hadn’t said one word at all since arriving here. Why was because he just wanted to hear what Diana had going on. Why someone that was rumored to have times with the revolution was now infested with CP agents. It puzzled him but also peak his interest. Something else that caught his attention was the Wotan that rivaled his size, which was strange. This Giant prided himself in his height and overall physique. But, he was shorter than most giants. The only thing he did have going for him was he was young and still growing. His Father used to the tallest Giant to ever live, and he knew he’d be the same. They also were a bit different from the other Giants. And that was the reason this giant had every part of his body covered in clothing, not even his eye visible. He also had on a hat that seemed to the type that you’d see in wano by travelers to keep away the sun and other elements that came from above.  His seat was right across from the Wotan who as time passed began to get more and more familiar. Those in attendance weren’t light weights they just weren’t big like most to make the News Coo, for a multitude of reasons.

“So what do you think this is really about?” Pirate Ryan “Rat face” Boyd  - Bounty 63,000,0000

“I don’t even know. But, I know damn well my time shouldn’t be wasted.” Pirate ZiZi - Bounty 78,000,000

“Yeah, I’ll raise hell if that is the case.” Pirate Ryan “Straight-leg” Boyd  - Bounty 63,000,0000

“Both of you shut up. Lady Diana is a Supernova….and even if a few of us here have a bounty over sixty million I doubt we’d be able to take her. Especially with her having home court advantage” Pirate Jonathan “Red Saturn” Sparks - Bounty 80,450,600  

“Yeah, I won’t do anything dumb.” Pirate Ryan “Rat face” Boyd  - Bounty 63,000,0000

“Pfft. If I wanted I could also have been a Supernova.”  Pirate ZiZi - Bounty 78,000,000

Lina and the Pirate weren’t the only ones having talks, as almost everyone was speaking. Diana didn’t mind that at all. She was kinda happy they weren’t all silent. She’d ring a bell that was beside her and plates of food would be brought out. There were servants carrying the foods but they weren’t slaves, this was their job. The silverware were homies and sang as the food was brought out and served. She had a bit of everything that. As food was being handed out and the singing of the homies continued she would begin to speak. She picked up a den den mushi as. Even though she had the voice to speak over the music and fill the room, she didn’t want to do that. There was no need for her to yell due to the mood that was currently set.

“Lovely, so lovely. I…..” she’d begin to tear up a bit, becoming overwhelmed with emotion. “I’m so glad you all accepted my attendance! Eat till you are filled, please. This fine cuisine was made by the best chefs I can hire!” All of the seat were filled except for two. One spot had the name Soju and the other had the name Le’luce. After everyone had sat there she eyed those two seat a irritated expression having been on her face at the sight of those two turning down her invitation. She had pulled so many strings to get invitations to everyone in order for them to arrive to her Island without any problem. Many of these individuals were knocking on death’s door or close toit before she had come along to save them. And she felt many of them were well indebted to her. That they already were a part of her crew. Someone one didn't enjoy any of this at all, and that was the Giant. The sing and food was too much, he wanted her to get to the point. But, she wouldn't do such a thing. As a plate of food was brought over to his side, there being a slab of meat big enough for him to pick up he do so. But, he'd toss it forward.

"Lady Diana! Can we please get to the point of this meeting?" He'd say aloud. Dio "Fortress" Degrassi. - Bounty 112,000,000

"Relax, relax. I guess I should at least tell you all what it is I brought you here for." Diana would stand up from her seat but not leave from her vantage point. She was close to the edge though as one step would ensure she'd drop down to the table below. "I wish for you all you join under me, and become my Nakama. You will not be treated as just regular members. But as my elite! I have more to say about that but that is the main reason for you all being here. So, any questions about that before I go on?"

19Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:54 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
To be nakama or not be nakama, THAT. IS. THE. QUESTION.Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 REMFcuq

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 NDlWQDf

Lina sat at the table with a criss cross apple sauce at her spot at the table. It was a fluffy pillow, blue and soft to the bum. She was seated between an average looking girl with a red coat and a pair of oddly crystalline looking eyes. Her name was Shaman Shaw "Shanks". On account of her grisly set of knife which she coined the term, shank. Which is a colloquialism for stabbing a person. This woman was solemly seated on Lina's right and for the most part, took care to keep to herself. The most this woman offered was a knowing look. A look of trepidation, as if Lina had put her off for whatever reason. To her left was a man named Big bubba Brandon, head of the " The fat guys need love too pirates". He was trying to talk up Lina with big bellowing laughed and socked her arm in good faith. Lina just sat there sipping her tea as he tried to win her over. " Eyyy arah he he he, what's up little lady? Don't worry if anything happens I got yer back"! Both these pirates had bounties over 50 million bounty.

Everyone else around her was also yammering on their own,but a few people stuck out in particular. The girl was full, so she hardly touched her plate of food let alone indulging in it. Her ears perked whenever the topic of Diana would pop up. The ciphers described her as a benevolent and wonderful person. Yet the people around her were speaking of her a sense of trepidation. Although they were not normal with this kind of subject matter, the common theme was Diana is a scary person. Some deflected the subject with a sense of bravado while others openly told others to pipe down, lest they incur her wrath. Lina would watch them slam their fists into the table and fight over the food like a bunch of jackals, no offense to her buddy Jackal.

The girl looked around and was bombarded with a multitude of senses that normally would have overloaded most people. However she could take it all in as she head turned and eyes scanned the room. She took in the sight of the singing utensils and gently poked one at the curved end of the spoon. It giggled and said, " hehe missy go ahead and eat"! Lina's eyebrow raised for a moment before she said, " uhh I dunno what the heck are you"? The soon stood up dancing on its handle and said, " We're Miss Diana's Homies! And don't. Cha. Forget. it"! Lina nodded and looked toward the top end of the chamber.

Lina stared up at her while the homie said, " Miss Diana is so wonderful and nice! She gave us life and lets us serve wonderful guests like you"! Lina nodded slowly before turning her gaze to the fox woman herself. She noticed the woman had a range of auras ranging from blue for when she was speaking with a benevolent tone, but at times she started to make lina cautious. She didn't quite understand that it was soju missing from the table that made the fox woman angry,but she none the less had her guard up during that change in tone.

Diana wrote:"I wish for you all you join under me, and become my Nakama. You will not be treated as just regular members. But as my elite! I have more to say about that but that is the main reason for you all being here. So, any questions about that before I go on?"

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 KS0iwCF

Lina stood up, for the moment she alone contrasted to the others in the room. She raised one hand and said, " Uhh miss fox diana lady person...uhh hold on a sec". She turned to Bubba and asked, " what is a Nak-ah-ma"? The man gulped before giving her an incredulous expression and said, " Uhh it means she wants us to be her crew, a close crew that are practically friends". Lina scratched her chin for a second before looking up at the fox lady and said, " If you wanna be friends we can be and do cool stuff! but I don't work under others, nope nope", she said with a sweeping motion of her hands. She bowed her head and sat back down, only to find most of the people around her to be pale in the face.

"what"?

Spoiler:

20Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:38 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Gotten em

Oceanus begin to eye the figure across from him he had never seen someone close to his size until now. Even though he was familiar with the individual across from him he did understand that anyone here had to be as strong as him or stronger. Wanting to test the limits of his abilities Oceanus was at the cross road of elimate all whom stood within the room but a select few.

I guess you could call it the process of elimination even though these pirates did nothing him. To be frank it didn't matter he had a deep dislike towards all races in general since all these people was in one room with him. Why not get his name out for all who was within the room at the moment. Temporary blinded by the hungry for conflict Oceanus snap back to reality as he assess the situation. The odds wasn't in his favor but that not nothing he couldn't change. Eariler he had met a flying human who had similar abilities as Zeed expect she could fly or something along that lines. Meaning all he had too do is restricted everyone from moving then with her help they can effortlessly finish off the pirates present with minor effort on his end.

Today he will play the support role as girl will be the ace of spade when shit hits the fan. When the food was brought in Oceanus didn't eat anything. It not that the fact that he didn't want it but he wasn't hungry plus after eating a large meal most people would fall asleep Oceanus had continue to listen to everyone bittering up to the point of Dio "Fortress" Degrassi . It was at this time that Oceanus nearly decide to finish off everyone.

His mind was temporarily change when the Super Nova had offer him a position within her crew. Did she not know of Oceanus crew or Oceanus ambition did she not know that he would never work for mink regardless of her position or title. Matter fact he wasn't likely to submit to anyone here no matter the consequences. It was decided Oceanus was going to make this meeting into the bloody meeting one that will go down in history.

As soon as Super Nova ended her sentence with the word before I go on?" He would lightly tap his feet on the ground which resulted in a powerful shockwave being release. Only those who had the Haki on would be alert of the potential attack warned there attention. The shockwave was stretch out for the radius of 30 meters with the height of 15 meters and as deep as 20 meters . This shockwave was no regular one as Oceanus had increase the amount of shock waves he release indefinitely due to his control of his abilities.

That mean that it likely that everyone within range of this attack would be likely hit and dealt a devastating blow against there health. Plus with the floor made out of either wood or concrete would result in it collapsing the table would be yield the same result. But it didn't stop there nope as Oceanus gently tap the floor Oceanus would clap his hand together as he spoke ,"Oh little girl would you be a dear, and help me out darling? I won't be joining ya you flithy mink."The result of the clap wasn't normal as it too was amplified shock wave base attack aim at the standing super nova, and her crew members.

The clap was boost by Oceanus abilities again thus the width, height,and lenght was an additional 10 meters. Making even if they manage to dodge the first assault then this one would surely hit them as they would be either in range of the attack or in mid air resulted in them not be able to dodge but take the hit head on. After the string of attacks Oceanus was a bit out of oxygen and to make matters worst the floor that they once stood on was no longer there meaning. Everyone who couldn't fly would be descended down to the next level of the structure with either wounds or something along that lines.

How Oceanus fall was regular one foot was tuck while the other was facing down his arm was out stretch and he prepare himself for upcoming landing, and possible attack for his enemies. The Clap and the other hasshoken technique was time at the same time it was only after he finish them would he call out to the girl in a plea of help .

He was sure he could handle the situation if everything plan out smoothly but if not he had the help if she decide to help him that is. Another important fact of Oceanus attack was it wasn't biased at it would effect  everything within range of his assaults. If for some reason he wasn't able to get out his since if you had Haki then you would understand his feeling and whom that he was really targeting.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

@TheJanitor

21Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:51 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor
Post incoming.

22Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:59 am

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Pawn or Death

Invited into her home they did nothing but disrespect her, as if she was some common pirate. She had no ill-will directed at her when inviting them all here. Wanting to bolster her ranks with individuals she felt were elite and could help her head to the place she felt she deserved to be. She offered all of them a chance to go there with her. But, if they didn't want to that was fine and they could leave. She didn't need to force anyone to do anything for her. A couple of things would take place though that would indeed make this simple dinner turn into something more than it should've been. Fool me once same on you. Fool me twice....there isn't a fool me twice.

Since the attack doesn't travel through the air as much as it was stated, or even if it did, she wouldn't be dazed too much or at all to unleash her own counter. As even her stage would be able to take the brunt of the damage, if there was any. As this meeting was not to yield any combat. So, when the first shock-wave would begin to do damage that could be evidently seen, Diana would react quickly and with something to ensure that if anyone else tried to join in on this they would be dealt with also, namely Dio. Why Dio was a focus was because he could potentially attack. As he and Diana went back. So, whenever he started throwing this she knew he was going to try and act like a big baby. So, putting a stop to him before he tried to start a tantrum was the best thing to do. As she didn't want to have her guest who could get caught into it go crazy. And honestly she didn't think Oceanus would attack as well. As she thought she made it clear to him she didn't want to play these games with him while they talked on the staircase. It was a good call though to place those two closest to her stage.

There will be no sugar coating here as her magnificent willpower would be pushed out and cover the distance that was between here and Oceanus. Oceanus and only two others(Dio namely) if unable to get out of range would fall to the will of a king due to having the will of a peasant. Which showed the category they were truly in. If there is a misunderstanding and the attack did travel through the air Diana would indeed be harmed.  The minor damage his attack also inflected also showed this was all he had up his sleeve. Her will would cover everyone before he clapped but while his spoke, his sentence potentially not being finished. Even with his attack it wouldn't make sense for her main building that she laid her head in would be damage to a point the entire floor caved in with one attack, of that scale. But, another would be indeed capable of doing so. That though would only cause those below to fall to the next floor that was fifty meters down.

"Bullet(The Dwarf) Rizor(Long Leg) kill anyone that tries anything else, please." Diana would say to them, speaking on a level they could hear. She would wait for everyone to gather themselves before she spoke again. Her two nakama beside her now were on guard, after feeling her aura. Observation haki now ready to be used to take care of any potential threats. Diana didn't do anything else because she was trying to keep her cool. She was trying not to just go mad and take the very souls of everyone here. But, if that needed to be done she would do so.

ooc: I don't see anywhere within your spoiler were you get this increase of range. So, I will add in details as if it landed or it didn't. But, unless you really do have a skill that would increase your range or some ability you won't be able to.

Skill: Conq haki.

23Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:38 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
Skills link

Name:Hasshoken Boost
Description:This skill allows Cetus to boost the length, width or height of Hasshoken technique further between 1 meter - 10 meters being the max. This is done by the user producing more vibration from the selected Limb or body part releasing the attack. If he decide to increase all three then it would make him tired.
Range:Short 1m-10m
Attribute:Speed & Agility - Tertiary
Theme:N/A

24Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:37 am

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Hashoken, conqueror haki, and victims! OH MY!

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 MxrtdI9
Lina grabbed a piece of bread as she sat down. She licked her lips and was about to take a bite when something in the peripheral of her vision caught her attention. The giant fishlike man with hearts over his nipples gave Lina a fright. His red aura came to a head, causing her to gasp before using her devil fruit powers to fly upwards at a diagonal. He was ten meters away when his shockwave(s) started ripping through the environment. Lina wasn't sure if more than 1 attack was launched,but she ran anyways. She who moves at tertiary speed vs his attack's own non-prio speed means she could easily see the attack and get up and over his shock wave with a 2 kicks, but she did 3 for good measure. Each time she kicked up she shot up 15 m, so she ended up just going toward the ceiling just to be safe.

As for the rest of the guests at the table, many of them would be hurt by the attack. Anyone who didn't have the endurance to tank it or the perception and speed to escape the attack would probably be thrashed and beaten up with moderate to major wounds. The sound of glass, wood, and concrete before destroyed filled the air.

Right before Lina hit the ceiling, she paused at around 35 meters above everyone when Diana also surprised her. A familiar sensation washed over her. Using her Ken haki, it looked as if Diana was some sort of demon enveloped in a shroud of darkness. Truly she had a malicious appearance when she exerted her Conquerer haki on everyone else. Lina didn't get knocked out this time like she had with Tut,but she understood what had happened. The Fox woman had the same vibe the Alabastan giant, domineering and arrogant.

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 N4xfLKe

Slowly she descended while shooting Diana a knowing look, keeping her muscles tense and gaze on the fox woman just as in case. The petite swordswoman hit the ground a few moments later to see the carnage that the fishman had wrought. Lina scanned the room to find people groaning and lying on the floor unconscious due to the attack. Although she was fairly surprised to see not many of them actually were affected by Diana's conqueror haki.

A few rose when they saw Lina with a few choice words for her. "Hey you stupid bitch, look what cha did! You just had to open your big stupid ditzy mouth"!  A few others had to wrench their arms around the pirate who looked as if he was going to attack her. "LET ME AT'ER! THE FISHMAN ASKED FOR HER HELP! SHE WAS THE REASON HE GOT COCKY! THEY'RE WORKING TOGE----"!

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 E0v0a3t
Another fellow, one who kept the peace earlier, stuck the wailing man in the stomach. His fist dug deep into his gut, making the out of breath pirate groan and spit at the same time. " I don't know what your connection is to that brute of a fishman, but don't do anything else to rock the boat Lina askr, you're in the same dire straits as the rest of us". Lina tilted her head with a perplexed expression and asked, " what do you mean"? He scowled at her while helping the man lie down and said, " Everyone is here because Diana helped us one way or the other.My crew was being chased by a small fleet of warships under Rear Admiral sparks. Diana stepped in and saved us, but not before holding my crew's souls hostage".

He pointed to the knocked out fellow who was beginning to calm down and said, " He was wanted for smuggling uppers into Drum. She was wanted for destroying a marine base. He's wanted for robbing the Water 7 docks of one of their finest ships". The fellow gestured to the 20 or so people who could walk after the hashoken attack and said, " We're all in her debt because we couldn't face the music. We paid the price for making a deal with the devil. Surely you wouldn't be here unless you were forced to as well"!

Lina blinked before laughing heartily. She bent over for a second, grabbing her sides in an attempt to regain her bearings. She wiped a tear from her eye and said, " But I owe her nothing. I merely came here on a whim". The others all reacted with blank stares and their jaws dropping.They all began to laugh in response, some falling over. The Cautious fellow placed his hand on her shoulder and said, " Yer a weird one Lina. Thanks for the laugh". Although he had a smile on his face, his eyes were listless and devoid of hope.

As the others were distracted by their own outbursts or were trying to regain their composure Lina approached Diana. " So...what now Fox lady"?Lina paused before she spoke, taking into account what the others had said and what she observed. Diana didn't even want to eat with her elite gaurd, which meant she didn't see herself on the same level as them. This realization made her scowl as she asked, " Are you going to agree to work with me as equals or are you as arrogant as I imagine you to be? Merely looking for pets rather than allies"?

Spoiler:

25Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:35 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

I can't believe this

Oceanus had just release both of his Hasshoken techniques strangely enough . Only one successfully hit his target for some reason when he went to release the second attack which was release at the same time as the first he was halted by unknown force. A force that cause his eyes dilate the red veins in his eyes buge his eye balls went from single black color to complete white.

Then suddenly urgency to go to sleep in mid combat fell on him. The weigh of the world could be felt on his shoulders which cause him to crash . Oceanus massive body fall forward on the wooden table with a thud. A small puddle of drool crept out his mouth against the table. He had fell face fist into his plate and a bit of the wooden table due to how big his head was .

The result of the Super Nova attack was clear one fallen Oceanus whom was currently sleep like it was his nap time or something. The the conscious of massive fishman wonder within dream world where he find himself outside temple underwater. From what he can see he was about 15 meters away from the temple stairs, and along them awaited one figure that seems to look like a fishman.

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Latest?cb=20080326122516
"Ah you must be Oceanus! Don't be shy come over here I been waiting for ya!"At first Oceanus was puzzle his mind was all jumbo up on how he got there, and whom this person calling out to him. But with one slam of the figure staff along the temple stairs Oceanus body was practically drag over to her location placing him just 1.5 meters away from her.

At first Oceanus tired to fight the pull of his abilities but it didn't work he was pull no matter how he tried to fight it. The result was the figure just 1.5 meters from his postion. Once Cetus body had halt he had said
,"What the hell was that? Wait who the fuck are you? And how the fuck I got here. Start talking or shit will go south real fast " The figure had chuckle a bit as she once again slam her staff on the staircase of the temple and with that one water like tv screen  project over the top of the staff for Cetus to see. The figure was just bit taller then Cetus, and thus the screen reappeared about 12 inches away from his face so he could see it clearly without trouble.

Then shortly after the figure spoke once again"That was one of the many abilities I can use on you. I am you.... Well.... I am Oceanus the real one, and you are at Cactus Island at some important meeting sleeping for some odd reason." Oceanus was a bit confuse but what he said was true as the water tv screen reveal a sleepimg Cetus on the wooden table of meeting he was currently at. He was confused for a minute but he will slowly get the answers he needed one way or another.

The figure had chuckle again and said"Awwww Oceanus don't worried I would explain everything to ya but I am pressure for tim-."At the annunciation of the letter M the temple shook and Oceanus had growl a bit as she slam her staff twice on the staircase. This time when he did it the water screen multiply into 3 more screens, and Cetus could clearly see each of them.

All three screens show videos of himself one show him battling an Admiral as a Yonko him and a few other pirates. Then another screen shown a graveyard , and the last screen shown him again but in some type hybrid looking appearance plus a bit shorter then he was he had look similar to ant kinda. Shorty after a massive figure could been seen emerging from the depths of temple then suddenly it disappear in a blur of speed heading in a direction away from the temple. Then the voice of God spoke once again and said again,"Damn Poseidon he never can wait awwww no matter that should keep him place for a minute." Now Oceanu-"

The titan was interrupt by Cetus once again as he said,"Wait Poseidon? Why the fuck is he her-? "  suddenly the pressure around Oceanus increase drastically too fast for Oceanus to adapt to the sudden increase of pressure around him at this depth. The pressure left him unable to move and brought him to his knees as that happen the titan had chuckle his body begin to grow a light blue aura surrond his body as he continue to grow halting his height growth as 60 meters as he said,"Yes Poseidon and he is here because we been battling for thousands of years. But that isn't important what is you. Cetus Neptune son of Clob the giant, and son of Emily Neptune you have been choosen by me to carried out my will. A will that I will tell you another time. Right infront of you have three possible path a path where you die at that table , a path that you become powerful Yonko, and a path wher you become a hybrid with powers that rivals that of a Yonko. The Crazy Heart Pirates Mafia begin with you Oceanus with my name, and my help I will help you become an great warrior, and prepare you for the upcoming battles if you manage to live from this meeting. But before I can go teach you anything you much learn the basic... That right the basics that what the mink use was a advance skill but even advance have basic you must learn Haki. That flying girl whom is with you can use similar abilities as that mink. You will ask her to teach you it.... Offer her something if you must but you must learn it no matter the cost. I will send you help but are time together have come to a ended. Cetus Nepture. Tell Zark I said hello, and I bid you farewell until next time."

As Titan talked another fishman looking entity emerge from out temple whom seem to be sporting a large blade across his shoulder. He had wave at Cetus as he said," Don't worry lad I will be seeing ya soon !"The other entity was as big as Cetus nearly as big he look like the same race as Cetus.

With that the pressure around Cetus body begin to feel light not that it let up but Cetus body begin to adapt to the sudden change of pressure. Cetus stood up completely but before he ask anything with a simple wave of the titan hand Cetus was send flying away by stong current of water then everything went black.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

@The Janitor

26Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:29 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Worse than death

"I don't even trust you, Skippy. You are the only person to not suffer any damage from his attack. How do I know you aren't with Oceanus?"
Diana wouldn't move from her seat as she spoke, as he was resting her body. She wasn't out for the fight but she was still recovering from the surprise attack by Oceanus. She was swelling with anger still and all she wanted was the death of Oceanus, something she knew she could administer at any moment. But, Oceanus being knocked out opened up another opportunity.

"You are the arrogant one. What do you have to your name other than a bounty?"
She left only a few seconds of time between her sentences. She spoke the way she did because of the mood that Oceanus had put her into. She'd calm herself as she did know she was not being fair at all. "If you want to work with me. You will have to prove I can even trust you. And don't worry. You won't pay the price the others have and if you need a vessel or anything else I can get you that. "

Bullet after the attacks would speak through a Den Den mushi to get this building put on lock-down, just in case things go south. Well, if things would go more south than they had already gone. The guards that had been seen when everyone first arrived would begin to mobilize. With the pain of the attack coursing through the strongest the overwhelming numbers of the fodder would be used, if need be.

"But first! Cut off a limb from the two giants, Oceanus and Dio. I don't care what limb you take but I want a entire one. So we all can know you aren't in league with either of them. Also, don't worry about them dying as I will see that they don't. Rizor is ready to deal with closing up their soon to be open wound before they bleed out. Or just leave. " Diana would say. If she did that she'd understand that Skippy wasn't partners with Oceanus, if she didn't they would be no form of alliance of any kind between the two. Diana wouldn't say anything else until the deed was done or Skippy left. Lina would be able to leave this place with a vessel from Diana to solidify a partnership they could have. If she didn't want to be apart of these things she could leave, with no worry. Diana was anger but was not in a fighting mood, as she didn't want that be apart of tonight's meeting. Handling business was the only thing on her mind, not this bullshit. But, if she didn't take a limb from those two they'd get it worse. As Diana would take two instead and just dump them into the sea, without medical attention. Well, that was the first thought she had into her mind. As when the time came to determine what to really do with them that could change. The news of a new prison being built had grazed her information line and sending them there could help with her standing in with the World Government.

At the moment she finished speaking twenty guards would enter through the iron door, armed and ready. They wouldn't be used to attack anyone unless they wished to fight. They were strong(T), and durable(T) but everything else about them was average. If Skippy didn't wish to remove a limb from Dio or Oceans, these homies would be the ones to do the deed. As with those two knocked out they could be killed or worse at any moment by anyone. And with their size someone just picking them up and running away with them would be almost out of the questions, as they were deep in the territory of Diana. Picking this as the moment the start a conflict was foolish, but showed they were not to be trusted. As if they were any stronger Diana might not be sitting here with just a few cracked ribs and broken shin bone.

27Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:43 am

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
So messy: Sad

"I don't even trust you, Skippy. You are the only person to not suffer any damage from his attack. How do I know you aren't with Oceanus?"

Lina was fully prepared for a showdown with her fighting words. Such words even she knew was an attack on the fox lady's character and were in most taverns able to spark full on bar brawls. If Diana had any semblance of self respect, then Lina would have expected her to outrightly attack her. However the mink in some ways surprised her by her statement. The petite swordswoman rolled her eyes as she was not at all worried about the fox woman deep down. If this was to be her end, then there was no use in worrying about it. All she had to do was kill the mink or die trying, is what went through her head. However what the mink would say next threw lina for a loop.

"You are the arrogant one. What do you have to your name other than a bounty?"

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 JLZeFwr

Lina noticed a slight opening to speak up. She'd raise a hand and start to say, " well miss--", but even that was cut short. The obviously outspoken and loud mouthed Diana threw out another tirade and gave the petite swordswoman an interesting proposition. Lina scratched her chin and merely observed the fox woman who spoke of a deal, which could get her a ship and anything she might need to get off the marine ridden island.

"But first! Cut off a limb from the two giants, Oceanus and Dio. I don't care what limb you take but I want a entire one. So we all can know you aren't in league with either of them. Also, don't worry about them dying as I will see that they don't. Rizor is ready to deal with closing up their soon to be open wound before they bleed out. Or just leave. "

Lina turned and looked at the two giants slumped in a stupor behind her. Dio wasn't anything special to the girl. She activated her Buso haki, unleashing a low hum that resounded through the air. As they had been talking though, the young swordswoman could not help but recognize the peril that was headed toward her. Several bodies were approaching the staircase, with blood red auras. The sounds of doors shifting and a siren could be heard echoing through the long enough chamber which housed the staircase they used to enter this meeting room. Lina understood that perhaps she could have fun and murder them all, but it would be a pain in a mountain she knew nothing about. With a reluctant sigh she said, " Alright I did say that I wanted to work with ya fox lady".

Her whole body was black as night(Both arms, both legs, and torso covered in haki), with a shiny sheen to it which made even the bravest of the psudo supernovas around her feel wary around her. Many of those who surrounded her knew the extend to which she used her buso haki showed the difference between herself and the others. Only those capable of using the conquerer's haki could use the haki to that extent.

She ignored the others and placed one palm on the ground and exerted her influence over the area, making sure to give at least 20 meters of extra space around both giants. All the influence she had over the chamber was concentrated around the giants. She made sure she had a contingency plan if they made a fuss. Both giants were around 3 meters from eachother, with Dio's back against the wall from Crow's initial assault. Even though he was so badly hurt by the surprise attack, he was knocked out cold regardless. She spread her feet out and placed her hand on the hilt of her blade.

The power of her buso haki hummed a solemn tone, while her blade ravenously called out to Lina. For the first time it would sink its metaphorical teeth into flesh in a while, which made the blade excited. " Nidai, you shouldn't be so eager to take from others", she'd whisper under her breath. The blade just howled into her ears, but nowadays it was little more than a cry for attention as far as Lina was concerned.

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 FH4wofF
The now jetblack Nidai Kitetsu flew from its sheath and sung its malicious song as it flew through the air using Silver fang, severing Dio's leg at the top of his thigh as the first of the 20 soldiers made their way through the steel door. Those around her watched as the girl swiped her blade out to the right in order to clear Dio's rended flesh and blood from it. The girl severed his leg without any emotion. She sunk her blackened fingers into Dio's severed leg and tossed it back toward Diana's direction. It'd fly in a small arc before landing in the middle of the room. It definitely wouldn't fly high enough to enough to be a threat to lady diana,but it would squirt its left over blood all over the chamber. Soaking some of the other pirates around her in the giant's blood before it flopped with a blunt thud against the ground.

She then made her way over to Oceanus and sheathed her blade once more. She took care to take the stance of her technique once more. Oceanus was flat on his stomach, so all she had to do was stand next to his hip and begin to prep for her next attack. Lina took a deep breath and with the same unfeeling tone, let her blade sing its ravenous song using Silver fang. Her blade sliced through his thigh cleanly, leaving yet another bloody fountain to squirt from where his leg had once been. She sunk her fingers into the leg and tossed it toward Dio's severed limb, leaving both of Diana's potential trophies lying before her.

Lina wouldn't let her guard down with all the people swarming the chamber, but her ken haki couldn't be sustained anymore. She blinked her eyes and just like that their magnificent hue disappeared. Lina walked toward Diana and away from Oceanus while cleaning her blade by swiping it out to rid it of the fishman's flesh and blood. However the girl was ready at a moment's notice to take care of him or anyone in the chamber if they made a move. Her Buso haki would remained active as she put 10 meters between her and the giants. " These types of things are always so.....messy", she said looking at her blood soaked clothing.

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 JLZeFwr

She'd look up at the fox lady and tilt her head, " So what now fox lady? I can offer my sword for whatever crazy plan ya got. And in exchange, I just want off this sandy isle....". Lina would pause a moment, taking the time to look at all the cool swag the fox lady had. Especially taking note of the stuff she saw coming to the chamber. Lina would then raise her arm once more and say, " Nah nah too simple, I'd like another cool sword or some information ya might h've on'tha black market".

Spoiler:

28Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:30 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
i am gonna skip this turn since i an knock out. it is

@The Janitor turn

29Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:13 am

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Worse than death

After they would have their limbs removed the amount of time i'd take to bleed out, without any medical assistance, would cause them to bleed out in no time(one post). But, as she said before Rizor would patch them up as best he could. Slowly he'd jump down from his position, time had passed and he felt a bit better than before. He'd first go over to Oceanus. The guards had already begun to chain both Oceanus and Dio up, right after they'd have their limbs removed. All they would do is chain them to the floor tightly, so that they wouldn't be able to move once they'd awaken. If they weren't stopped. As if they wouldn't be woken up by the removing of their limb the pain Rizor was going to administer to stop their bleeding would be enough.

"What is it you wish to know about the Black market? Who runs it? The location of a sword? I know a lot, so you will need to be specific."
Diana would say as the Guards chained up the giants. She didn't pay them any mind as she would have her stage lower. Since she was partners with Lina now she would show her respect. Bullet though, even with his injuries, was ready to live up to his name. To use his speed(S) and durability(S) to penetrate through anyone that would act up. She lowered the stage show that she was no longer looking down on Lina, but that they could see eye to eye. The stage being a homie.

Rizor would have pulled out a strange device from his pocket. 'And I thought i'd get cracked.' He'd think to himself as he would hold it out to the wound that squirted out blood. The device would spew out some substance that would cover the wound. He'd attempt to do the same for Oceanus to stop his bleeding as well. '

As Diana waited she'd see that a few people that had been hurt from Oceanus' attack had crowded around him. Ready to strike at him whenever they would be given the chance. Lina was told to harm him so they thought they might be able to get a piece of him as well. They would hope for this so much that you could see it in their eyes they wanted nothing more than to just tear this Fish limb from limb. And with him having no one here to save things were looking grim.

The CP agents all had left the room. This being after the attack on the two Giants. With news of how things were turning out and no longer wanting to get into the crossfire of those pirate they would go and do something else, that better fit their skill. Rocket would look at the leagues of guards outside the iron door, wondering what Diana had planned with them as they stood their. He was kinda glad that this was the only amount of Government members on this Island. As if Diana at any time wanted to go back on her agreement they wouldn't stand a chance. Diana though wasn't the only one they were worried about. Oceanus and Lina were dangerous. If both had joined under or with Diana she would be a bit too powerful. As those two have show just a bit of their abilities and they are actually scary. And the crazy thing is that they are still growing.

30Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanus Vs Lady Diana Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:10 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
More than just a hint?

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 N4xfLKe

Lina turned as the sound of boots hitting the ground and chains hitting the ground filled the chamber. She tilted her head and marveled at their speed and coordination of the men tying up the two handicapped giants. Not even a word was spoke as they moved like a well oiled machine, straight and to the point. She had only looked away for a moment, but she felt the presence of the long leg as it bounced past her as Diana began to float down to Lina's level at the ground floor.

"What is it you wish to know about the Black market? Who runs it? The location of a sword? I know a lot, so you will need to be specific."

Oceanus Vs Lady Diana - Page 2 4SVl97w

The petite swordswoman hadn't noticed it before,but the fox lady was much larger than she had really noticed. With all the excitement of the day and the many different factors she was taking in every second of the visit, she hadn't really taken in how wierd her powers really were. Her eyes went to the carpet with hits human like grin before looking up at the mink woman. " Hmm so you know a lot eh"?

Lina crossed her arms and took a deep breath, to allow her mind to relax and focus on what she wanted. She held out her index finger and said, "One. I'm assuming these black market fellows based on rumors could git thar hands on the legendary Shodai Kitetsu, right"? Then she held out her middle finger as well, forming a peace sign and said, " 2 before I got sidetracked by coming to sandy isle, I was attacked by fishman slaver traders coming from Baltigo. Apparently these guys were grunts working for a higher up stationed on the island. I want to stop that person leading these fishmen who are still operating in water 7".

She pulled back and placed her hands behind her back. She really had nothing more to say on either subject, but these are what she was going to look for prior to getting a knock on her door by the ciphers who invited her here. This information, would be worth its weight in gold to the petite swordswoman.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum