Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Asmund Magnus Dawnblood

Asmund Magnus Dawnblood

Asmund Magns Dawnblood

"In a world of thieves, where death, treasure, and double-crossing existence, patience is virtue dealing with targets of the illegal nature. There must be Justice, true, justice, non-corrupt but true, without taint, only then does the world will know peace and safety."
-Asmund Magns Dawnblood-"

-Doriki:N/A

Magnus, observed the view point. And made his way around towards certain areas of the fortress. His eyes still pinned on the outside hall.  Back up will be arriving either way. It mattered little if they got the weapons or not. What truly mattered was the fact that the plan must be done. He scanned his eyes towards the woman's tent. The women were making their way out all dressed. He took his wrist watch where the tracker was. Damn, there's no way they'll have time to get all the weapons. Not with the limited time that they had. He only hoped for Roma's sake she didn't trust any of the pirates. No matter how bad it was on the end of the females. They signed up for it. Or the men.  They'll lives would be over. And saved or not, they would still be arrested. Rookie mistake Trusting them. But it's a life lesson to be learned. However Magnus at the current time did not have that knowledge. All he knew was that the Females were going out. And Roma was taken to long, The only thing left to do was to wait for the Captain to come out with the Devil Fruit.

(Friendly note, One hour left before Celebration.)

17Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

"There are just as many ways for me to hurt you then their is to heal you."
-Roma Velts-"

Roma left the tent with an intense furrow of her eyebrows as she was wearing a white thin sleeveless clothed shirt that was see through to reveal a white bra underneath while she wore a long white skirt that nearly touched the floor and was open form her sides revealing her white panties, Roma had never been more exposed or just as embarrassed in her entire life as this outfit revealed her way  more then she had ever been before, what's more Roma chest was flat and  she was feeling rather self-consciousness about her breast size as the dress pointed out the lack of it.

She took a deep breath to calm herself down as she began to walk to Quincy's tent to "attend to him" as Felicity who had no duties other than to attend to the captain during the celebration positioned herself close to the weapons tent after stating it was four tents to the right and up one from Quincy's own so she would know what to do when she required the key, but first she had to actually deal with Quincy.

She looked at a nearby clock and saw there were exactly forty-eight minutes so she had to hurry, she took a deep breath as she made the rest of the way to Quincy tent and once she finally arrived she announced herself, "Quincy~ The new girl is here to see you, please don't keep me waiting~" Roma said with fake sweetness in her voice as she added a bit of impatience to make it sound like she was quite smitten with him and wanted to be in bed with him, she heard fast steps come up before the tent entrance was moved to reveal a half robbed Quincy with nothing but a pair of shorts and a robe on to say he wasn't naked, "Hey my sweet! I'm so glad you could make it please come in~!!" Quincy said as he parted the way for her to come in which Roma did only for him to slap her ass to rush her inside as he closed the entrance back up.

Roma's outfit:

Once she was all the way inside and was shown to his queen size bed with red petals scatted all over it she turned around only to be pushed onto the bed and have Quincy pounce on her, "I been waiting for this since I saw you." He said before immediately placing his lips upon her which was her first kiss and made her feel increasingly sick before she separated the kiss after  a few moments, "It's actually my first time...I was wondering....If we could turn the lights off and I could be on top~?" Roma said sweetly and continued, "I would like my first time to be in the dark of the night as I thrust my hips on top of my first men...you know~?"  

Quincy's eyes widened at her words as he actually hadn't known she was a virgin causing his excitement to only grow as he turned off all the lamps in the room to make it nearly pitch black as only the lights from outside were on, Roma could hear him remove his remaining clothing before he laid down upon the bed, "You can have it any way you want baby!" Quincy muttered proudly and Roma gave him a fake giggle as she climbed on top of him super careful to avoid any physical contact with his manhood as she leaned forward as she began kissing him while her arms slowly moved up towards his body until it was lightly pressed on his neck as she began kissing him, however as she gradually continued to distract him her grip only got tighter and tighter to the point he began to try and release her grip from her throat only for her to tighten in response as she stopped kissing him and began to only choke him as his body helplessly struggled against her own as he pinned him down.

Roma kept her grip tight as his struggles continued and she could see the faint traces of his eyes looking dead at her as she was choking him to death, "This is the kind of fate people like you deserve" Roma whispered sweetly as she now gripping his neck with her full strength before with a quick movement of her wrist snapping it like a twig killing him. She then put the bed covers over his body except his head giving the impression he fell asleep as she turned back on the lights and looked towards his desk to find a keychain quickly grabbing it before she left to catch up with Felicity as there were only twenty-seven nine minutes left to go before it was time to begin their plan.

18Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:54 pm

Asmund Magnus Dawnblood

Asmund Magnus Dawnblood

Asmund Magns Dawnblood

"In a world of thieves, where death, treasure, and double-crossing existence, patience is virtue dealing with targets of the illegal nature. There must be Justice, true, justice, non-corrupt but true, without taint, only then does the world will know peace and safety."
-Asmund Magns Dawnblood-"

Well Magnus did worry a lot about the Marine. He gathered his men and got them into position.  Only ready and armed for this. His eyes caught sight of Roma. As beautiful as she was in that dress. It disgusted Magnus to see Roma like this. Being forced and not willed by herself. It made him want to gag, at the thought of that pirate attempting to mount Roma and have his way with her. He really hoped that woman had some kind of plan in hand other wise they would be fucked. Thirty Minutes after she had gone in she came out with what appeared to be a key in her hand. This was good this meant that they were on point with the plan. And he will be able to get the devil fruit. However, there was something else here. These pirates. Managed to take out a massive skilled and trained Rev Fort. Take their soldier's gear, and their convey trucks, and further more, even capture a massive base. This was extremely bad. However it will be good if they managed to capture the Captain and extract information about the entire thing. So Roma and Magnus can go together and retain the remains of the Revaluations as well as get a location on where the Rev's were located.

Something bothered Magnus. Extremely. How did A group of pirates untrained managed to take out that many Skilled Rev's. They were trained, and Rev's for a reason. Mere normal pirates shouldn't stand a chance. It had to be the Pirate's Captain's doing to do that by himself.  Have his men take the disguise, and pose as a threat to harass the Citizens of this Kingdom for information.  The real question why go through so much length for a fruit. There was something else that simply did not add up. And he hoped to figure it out once he had this mission competed. and the Captain arrested for extraction of infor. For now he waited on Roma's signal.

(Friendly note, One hour left before Celebration.)

19Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

-Roma Velts-"

Roma moved through the camp that was now only lit by the lampshades quickly as she zoomed pass four tents after taking a right and then went up one just as Felicity requested before whispering in a hurried tone, "Felicity! Felicity are you there!!?" Roma yelled in a hushed tone, "I'm over here~!" Felicity responded back without revealing herself but waving a single hand that stuck out from behind the tent, Roma made her way to her and reached into her pockets to show the key in which Felicity looked at her with curiosity wondering how she managed to take it from him, "Don't worry Quincy will never land his hands on you ever again. But take the key, I need you to start a fire and get rid of all the weapons in exactly twenty-three minutes, I'm assuming there are explosions in there and all you have to do is start it up with a match."  Felicity nodded, "What about you?" Roma responded back while ripping the long skirt so that it stopped just short of her kneecap, "I'm going to make sure that this Captain Yua's last day as a free man is riddled with the memory of me." Roma stated as she quickly started to run back to where the main celebration was to meet up with Magnus and the rest of their man.

When Roma walked back near the same area all the pirates were beginning to gather around the largest tent in the entire camp as a few of them set up a large table with five chairs set up facing the way of the gathering crowd while to the left and right of the same table an array of food was beginning to be set forth upon the table in preparation for the celebration to come, Roma looked through the crowd before she spotted Magnus with his eyes locked dead on Captain Yua and she positioned herself right next to him, "If you keep staring that hard you will blow are cover before the time is up, is everyone in position?"  Magnus's eyes narrowed to her figure, "Everyone is in position, our backup is prepared as well but did you take care of their weaponry like you said you were? You seem a bit...occupied." Roma scoffed, "You have no idea what I been through today, but don't worry everything is right on schedule and we're ready to proceed as soon as soon as the signal starts." Magnus head slightly turned, "What signal?" Roma's face turned up slightly in a sly grin, "You will see."

Meanwhile, Felicity who had the key to the weapon tent was having an inner conflict with herself, one side was afraid of the consequences if this mysterious stranger she had only just meant plans go astray while the other half of her wanted to follow her plan through hoping that she would once again be able to taste true freedom without the fear of being touched by a man she did not love, the inner conflict took visible effects as sweat started to roll slightly down her neck as her pupils become slightly more dilated as she looked at the watch on her hand that told her there was only but eighteen more minutes until she would have to make a decision that would either set her free or imprison her to a fate possibly worst then death at the hands of Captain Yua's secret nature bereft to anyone but herself and a few of the prostitutes that had first-hand knowledge of it.

20Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:04 am

Rindaman

Rindaman
"Got any fives?"

"Go fish..."

Seward R. Norton, or in the nickname that he always coined "Rindaman", was playing a rather interesting and fun game of fold fish as he awaited the signal from his fellow peers. As a matter of fact, he didn't think that he would have been picked up to be one of the reserve forces in order to assist Roma Velts and Asmund Dawn blood, but maybe that only told the story of how dependable he seemed to them?

"Hmm, that can't be right. I don't think I did anything notable yet."

If there was one thing that really helped Rindaman stand out among the others, it was the fact that he managed to get a rather interesting devil fruit. Of all things, Rindaman managed to pull a dinosaur, this was in addition to the fact that he was a rather scrappy individual with the ability to hold himself in a fight. The simple fact that pirates were outside of the law meant that they would do anything to impede arrest.  Doing the same to capture them seemed like a lot of paperwork, but even Rindaman saw that there might be some worth in making sure these people were captured alive or the damage was drawn to a minimum.

"What about a two?"

"Well... you got me there. I kind of wonder what's taking them so long. Do you think it'll happen tonight? Or would it be called off?"

With the rest of his fellow grunts, no answer was to be shown. However, the easiest path in life was to follow orders, it's even better if the orders showed a general capacity of leadership in the reflection of the person who was giving them.

"Luckily for me, patience is one of my strong points.  I was just hoping that they wouldn't have been founded out and needed any rescuing. "

21Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:49 am

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

-Roma Velts-"

Felicity light sweating had turned into full-on hyperventilation as she stood there deathly afraid of the consequences, not once since she stepped foot inside the camp had she ever tried to disobey the orders given to her and this went far beyond simply disobeying orders it was downright mutiny on a large scale, Felicity was deathly afraid but with only eleven minutes left her brain rationalized the situation as no matter what she did if anyone found out she was connected to this plan at all and hadn't called the captain immediately her punishment would be nothing short of pure agonizing torture if not death.

Felicity took the key into her hand and discovered the door lock and pushed the key in before turning it causing an ta-chink sound before she opened the warehouse door and stepped inside, Felicity had never been in combat as many as most before her capture but it seems Captain Yua and his men were well prepared as they had a mass assortment of guns, swords, and spears upon the walls, barrels of explosives littered around the floor and she was genuinely impressed but quickly snapped back into focus as anyone could come around the corner and see the door open at any minute and she only had eight minutes to do her task, Felicity reached into the pocket of her outfit and brought out a match as she flicked it against the hard surface of the box lighting it up and then began looking for the largest barrel in the room in which she quickly located as it stood at nearly four feet in height, she took the rope fuse into her hand and lite the very top causing the rope to burn slowly but surely down before she let it drop out of her hand and walked back out of the warehouse as she relocked it so nobody would be none the wiser, if everything gone to plan the explosive reaction would deonate the other barrels causing a chain reaction big enough to destroy every weapon or at the very least make them unstable enough for combat, know it was up to the strange women she meant to make good on her promise.

Roma and Magnus were amongst the crowd in silence as they waited for this "Celebration" to begin while the people around them had already seemed half drunk and were yelling and cheering amongst themselves, but suddenly the crowd went into a roar causing Roma's attention to snap back into full focus as she looked forward to seeing a single men walk out of the large tent, this man had slightly tanned skin and raven black hair with a glossy shine to it, he wore multiple layers of clothing that seemed to be tailored to a more older age of pirate's but the look on his face was undeniable because it was that of a man who looked upon a crowd that he saw little more than as pawns in his larger game, Roma looked at the clock and saw there were only but five minutes left.

The man started by lifting his right hand into the air not saying a single word but the crowd that had been in the roar reduced down to absolute silence, "Welcome all to a very wonderful night, today we celebrate the second year of this crew being formed, it was only but less than a couple of months ago that we took this camp from revolutionary soldiers doing a surprise attack and they haven't come back since, more so than that today we celebrate this." Captain Yua leaned over to a plate that had been covered in a silver capsule to reveal two a single fruit, "Thanks to the efforts of our men we have recently recovered this rare gem, according to my research team this is the devil fruit known to give it's user the amazing power to manipulate the very sand beneath our feet as well as create it, today we celebrate the unity which is that of the Blossom pirate's as well as the sacred gif-!?!"

Captain's Yua words were interrupted by a large explosion happening over near his weapons warehouse, the explosion only followed by a 2nd and third on top of it, due to the metallic items inside bursting from the explosion metal shrapnel was sent throughout the area causing Captain Yua to duck down while shoving the devil fruit under the table, unfortunately three of his man had gotten impaled in shrapnel in multiple fatal areas's causing them to drop to the ground dead, Roma snatched the communication device from Magnus as he aimed his weapon towards Captain Yua descending figure only to miss and have its bullet bounce off the silverware, Roma yanked the communication device from his waist as she yelled, "All units move in onto the camp right now!"

22Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:27 pm

Rindaman

Rindaman
The downtime was well spent, with it, Rindaman managed to learn a lot more about his comrades and even managed to bond with them a little. They needed something like this, it made doing their jobs a lot easier and simplified things to a fault when it came to looking out for one another. Every single marine that was present right now was handpicked to be apart of this sting operation, something that they hoped the pirates in question would never see coming. The question was primarily surrounding the idea of combat, how well would Rindaman be able to handle the opposition when it finally came down to it?

".............."

As Rindaman found himself rather concerned and preoccupied with that thought for a moment, he ended up paying attention to the voice on the communication device. It was Roma's voice, with details about launching the attack on the pirate camp in order to apprehend the suspects. Rindaman was rather relieved that the worst case scenario was basically over and the ambush was still on, the simple fact that she was able to contact them allowed for such an idea to flow over their heads as the gospel of this situation.

"Time to go to work boys!"

With a roar, the rest of the men and women apart of the Marines agreed as they rushed out in order to help their comrades in the middle of the miniature war zone that Roma and co. created through the use of their strategic planning.

Pretty soon, the rest of the marines arrived with their surprise assault. The punching, kicking, clashing of swords, the yells of agony and rage, all of those reoccurring sounds was deafening to the ears with each passing second. As for Rindaman, he himself met with quite a few oppositions, being surrounded by a few due to his lazy like motions as he looked for the commanding officer that called it in. It would be a shame if she didn't make it alive, he needed a good recommendation in order to get a better station, maybe some better pay and more missions while they were at it.

"Oh, looks like you got me....but how about this?"

Almost instantly bulking up while tapping into the power of his zoan, the half point of his anky anky no mi allowed Rindaman to tower over his oppressors almost effortlessly. A few were intimidated, but they were tyring to fight through that fear in the hopes of fending off the marines.

"You don't scare us! Get em!!!!!"

With their charge of feigned bravery as they brandished their weapons, the opposing pirates charged at Rindaman at all sides in an attempt to overwhelm him. But unfortunately for the pirates, Rindaman's whiplash sweep allowed him to swing his club like tail in order to knock them all away, along with the occasional sound of snapping and crushing as his plate armored blunt weapon made contact to the bodies of these pirates. As they were down for the count, a few came ar Rindaman, one by one, as they tried to swing their weapons at him.

However, it was hard to get through his plating.

"I can do this all day! "

Spoiler:

23Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

"There are just as many ways for me to hurt you then there is to heal you."
-Roma Velts-"

Roma called in the reinforcements just as planned but Magnus attempting to shoot the Captain was not part of the plan or at least hers from when she explained it before the operation began, she thanked God that Felicity came through in the end by exploding their weapons depot because as soon as the shrapnel was done flying in the air all the people gathered for the celebration scrambled away to safety while Captain's Yua men scrapped whatever few weapons they still had in good condition as they began to charge towards herself and Magnus as he brought attention onto them by trying to assassinate the Captain before reinforcements were on their location, yet again Roma found herself thanking God once more as their Captain was a cautious man which turned against them now as  the only weapons left were physical ones as most of the depot held range weaponry that was now scattered upon the ground in various metal pieces that were unusable now.

However, Roma didn't have long to sit still as once the crowd cleared out a group of seven-man surrounded Roma and Magnus with three holding blades, and two wearing gauntlets on his side while two spearmen were on  Romas side. She was not happy with Magnus as if he hadn't fired they could have sneaked up on the Captain and finished him off before the real reinforcements got there and secured the fruit but now with this new development, they would have to fight their way through a few men.

"After this is done you and I are going to have a little chat about the element of surprise but for now, I hope you have my back." Magnus didn't respond and she couldn't see even if he had because they were back to back now as the men enclosed onto them with their weapons tight in hand as they approached and enclosed by eight meters then five meters then once they got within three meters Roma whispered, "Switch!"  As soon as they switched positions Magnus shot one of the spearmen in the chest causing him to stumble back as he coughed up blood while the second spearman thrust forward while Magnus also stepped forward blocking the tip with his gun.

Roma, on the other hand, had the two swordsmen rush forward at  her from both her left and right while the men wearing gauntlets were on the outer edge further out on the left and right with the third one being in the dead center but slightly further back from the group by a meter and a half, Roma immediately burst forward toward the center causing some confusion in her attacks before they attempted to swing their blades to cut her down but once she got into their bladed range she let the motion carry her as she slides forward low to the ground while the two swordsmen's blades had clashed together causing a metallic sound to ring out, Roma who was now in front of the center gauntlet man placed her left hand on the ground to steady herself as she sweep kicked the man only for him to jump in the air but Roma immediately curled her leg back in and kicked the man behind his kneecap and disturbing his landing position causing him to fall onto the ground as his leg spasmed from an attack in a weak muscle area.

The remaining man immediately tried to close in on her but Roma rolled on the ground further distancing herself from them before pushing off the ground and getting back up onto her feet just in time for a swordsman and gauntlet user to be in her face as the other three quickly approached behind, the sword user swung his blade down at her from the front but Roma quickly sidestepped to the right only for the gauntlet user to intervene and try to throw a hook punch, Roma stepped closer in to avoid the blow and clenched her fist as she uppercut the second gauntlet user just below the chin causing them to bite their tongue as they were unprepared which came out as a yelp, Roma however, grabbed their neck with her right arm and their still limply outstretched hand with their left, as the swordsmen repositioned his blade to strike again Roma impeded his attack by using his own allies as a meat shield causing him to slash them instead before pushing the man forward sending both of them stumbling back as the other two approached.

24Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Rindaman

Rindaman
With much of the fighting raging on, it seemed as if the Marines were starting to push back quite a bit on the pirates that were trying to resist arrest or make a break for it. Even the presence of the bigger and stronger Rindaman, there was still quite some resistance going about when it came to fighting back the individuals.

"Keep pushing! They can't keep this up forever!"

The fact that Rindaman was in his transformation made him stand out, primarily in a good way, it made him more of a target for some of the busier pirates that seemed to be putting the hurting on his people. There were two pirates in particular that Rindaman was worried about, one with a rifle and the other with an axe of some kind.

*bam*

With the rifle being fired at Rindaman's chest, he staggered a bit it as his tough armor cushioned the blow. From the side of him, the ax-wielding pirate tried to swing his ax at Rindaman's legs for the sake of possibly loping off his legs in order to cripple the marine. Rindaman could have possibly tried to cushion that as well due to the fact that the secret of his armor was that it was also made of the same material of his skin, but he figured that it would be best to just use his club like tail in order to parry the weapon away.

"Arg!! You son of a b-!!"

Covering up, the first thing that Rindaman did was prepare for another blow that was coming towards him from the ax-wielding pirate. As the man came from the front with another swing, Rinda parried it once more with it's arms and spiun over with a backhand, impaling the spike-like plates into the head of the adversary.

"Down!"

As the rifleman started to reload and fire another shot, he stopped to reposition himself as other marines started to close in with rifles of their own.

"Provide some fire for Rindaman, he looks pinned down there!"

Rindaman was rather thankful for that, just because he can probably take the hit, doesn't mean he should do so too often.

"Where is everyone else?"

25Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:36 am

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

-Roma Velts-"

The two men were quickly approaching and were itching to kill her for hurting their comrade's but Roma wasn't focused on them and instead was looking back at the swordsmen who was on the ground struggling to break free as his partner fell on top of him, she shifted her eyes to the blade he dropped with sweaty palms. Roma had a secret and that secret was she was a devil fruit user, however, her devil fruit felt useless as all she was able to do with such an ability was to float and direct things with her hand and finger movements, out of all the devil fruits in the world Roma's found her's to be the most useless of all things and didn't bother using it nearly at all out of shame.

But as she looked at the sword on the ground her head began churning as she thought of the basic application of her fruit, the sound of footsteps impeded her thoughts and brought her back to reality as her gaze shifted back onto the two approaching men while the man she had knocked down earlier was still struggling to break free due to his unconscious companions weight being greater than his own. Roma had next to no training in using her devil fruit but it was worth giving it a shot, she quickly moved over to the blade grabbing it tightly and pierced the pirate in the head with the tip of the blade making his death swift and nearly painless experience.

Roma now looked back at the two men that were only but three meters away from her but then took a moment to breathe as she focused on activating her ability before letting the blade go, she watched as the blade rose up to the air floating in front of her, she shifted her hand slightly and when the blade seemed to follow her hand movement it gave her a slight sensation of joy but there wasn't any time to linger on it as she curled three of her right hands fingers leaving her index and middle finger as the ones directing the blade movements before her gaze now moved back onto the oncoming two men who were now less than one meter away, Roma twirled her fingers around in a circle before pointing it towards the two pirates causing the blade to point towards them and then flicked her finger forward to the one on the right in front of it and although she had done it a gasp escaped her lips as the blade flew forward piercing the pirate in the chest, she then reeled her fingers back and the blade started to unimpale itself before she flicked it towards the left where the other pirate was towards his neck and the blade followed her movements and pierced the guy in the neck just as she was hoping for, despite her earlier feeling's Roma was beginning to understand it wasn't her devil fruit that was useless but her lack of understanding and creativity in how to use it.

26Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:01 am

Rindaman

Rindaman
At this point, Rindaman's duty was to support the current team leader of this operation in order to plan a new and immediate course of action. Ending this battle as quickly as possible seemed to be a bit of tedious procedure, but groups like this tend to dissipate when the leader or person who is running the group tends to fall down. So the only thing that they had to do right now was to find the leader of this pirate group and arrest them. With a good showing of that person's defeat or resignation in total, the marines would start to have an easier time and maybe the pirates would even surrender after thinking that it's really over without their captain guiding them.

"But I need to find Roma first..."

Rindaman took the time to shift from beating up the occasional pirate that felt like they had something to prove by taking him on, and disposing of the character and tossing the unconscious pirate over to the side. At the very least, they all seemed like roadblocks for the dinosaur Zoan, but he still needed to push on.

As Rinda continued, he recognized a particular woman that seemed to match the dossier profile of the commanding officer of this operation, she was seemingly surrounded by two pirates. Rinda's first instinct was to come to her aid, but as he started to rush over, each passing second made him lower his speed. The reason for that was because Rindaman observed what she did, Roma was obviously no pushover and maybe that's the reason why she was in charge of this operation. But still, reporting to her and figuring out what to do next was important.

"Commanding officer Roma! "

He hoped that his zoan form didn't alarm her, or that she didn't start telepathically throw stuff at him. It would be great if he could have gotten a word in before it happened.

"Ensign Rindaman reporting, it looks like we are winning, but they aren't giving up. Where is the enemy captain? Did you beat them already?"

27Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

-Roma Velts-"

Roma curled her index and middle finger back towards her slowly while the bladed weapon followed her movements until she grabbed it while dispelling her ability, when she had a moment of her own time she would be sure to find someone to train with to get a better understanding of her ability but for now she understood the basic application and could devise strategies around it. "Commanding officer Roma!" Roma gaze shifted towards the voice's direction but when she was able to put a face to the voice it threw her off as the voice belonged to what appeared to be something similar to the dinosaurs belonging to the books she read to her milady long ago, but either way he was a comrade as he wore a marine uniform that appeared a bit tighter as it seemed it wasn't completely tailored to fit his new size.

The officer introduced himself as Ensign Rindaman, his report was fairly basic and she honestly didn't pay much attention to it as she observed his form that she had no doubt was an ancient zoan type due to his looks closely resembling an Ankylosaurus. However, when he asked where the captain was she snapped back into laser focus as she remembered the captain was hiding under the table, "One, I'm not you're commanding officer because we're the same rank. Two, where's Magnus? He the true commanding officer. And three, follow me." Roma said quickly as she began to make her way to the fifteen feet long table with food covered in shrapnel, once she made it to one edge she gripped it with her right hand and used her strength to flip it over onto the side revealing nobody there but soot covered footsteps walking towards the forest.

"DAMMIT!" Roma yelled before taking a deep breath while placing her right hand over her face before turning her focus back to Rindaman, "The captain is on the run! I don't know where Magnus is and I don't have time, I hope you know how to fight because we're going after him since you and I are the highest ranking officers present!" Roma said while touching the table she just flipped to the side before flicking her index finger upward causing the table to lift into the air before she turned her finger slightly putting the table upright, "I won't force you to come but I could use your help, what do you say?" She said while exploring her powers on herself which caused her to float into the air to about four feet while pointing to the table as if telling him to get on.

28Journey to Greenie Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Greenie Pass Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:11 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

-Roma Velts-"

When she held out her hand Roma saw the hesitation in his eyes and knew his mind was elsewhere, "I see how it is, stay back with the others and begin apprehending the crew, I'll do this alone." Roma looked at her hands wondering how to actually deactivate her powers and she just flicked her hand downwards and the table dropped back onto the floor before turning towards the direction of the footsteps and leaned her body in while imagining herself pushing forward, it started slowly at first but as she gradually grasped the fingers she started to move faster following the direction of the captain's footsteps. It was dark so her ability to see the footprints was diminished but she tried her best however as she traveled deeper into the forest the prints got lighter and lighter until she found herself in the middle of the forest, suddenly in the peripheral of her vision something moved before she felt a strong force knock against her left cheek sending her flying towards one of the nearby trees with enough force to break through it before stopping after hitting the tree behind it causing a small crater in its center.

"Ugh...what the hell...!" Roma muttered as she held her right hand to her cheek as she looked up at the moon wondering what happened, while in the midst of staring upward wondering what hit her she saw that in the light of the moon there was an outline of a person and we're coming down quick with his fist riled up, Roma quickly realized the Captain had already taken a bite of the devil fruit he got his hands on but something was wrong.

She rolled off the tree from her current position touching it with her right hand before jumping into the air and using her ability to fly upwards ten meters high into the air, she couldn't see him but she didn't need to as she used her right hands index and middle finger flicking them upwards causing the tree she touched to lift into the air, she then began to rapidly spin her fingers before flinging her fingers forward sending the tree flying like a spinning boomerang, she began to destroy the surrounding area eliminating the immediate hiding zones until the tree suddenly stopped revealing the Captain using both arms to grab the tree holding it down.

Roma looked downwards at the Captain, "I was told that you obtained the Sand Sand fruit, It seems you been fed misinformation as well." The captain spun around flinging it back only for her to stop it with a finger due to her ability reign over it, The captain rolled back his hair into place and fixed up his shirt regaining his composure, "Apparently so, but make no mistake I am still a great deal more powerful than you. Roma could hear the sound of footsteps coming their way and the Captain turned his head, "It seems we have company on our way, I do have someone to get to as well so goodbye for now, government dog, I'm sure we will meet again." Roma flung her hand forward trying to stop him but he disappeared again and the tree collided with the ground and broke apart, she sucked her teeth knowing she was gone as she lowered herself down to the ground planting her feet back onto the ground.

The looked onwards as her fellow Marines came from behind, she was thinking about the last thing he said about having someone to see, Roma turned to look at her man, "Interrogate all the men, find out who gave their Captain the information for the Devil Fruit and where did they go, I want to know everything."

Two Hours Later

Roma is looking around at the camp of the fallen pirate crew of Captain Yua before her gaze shifted towards the personal tent he called his home before making her way wondering if she could find any clue's, the only thing in his tent was his bed and a treasure chest that instantly caught her eye that she felt drawn to and felt herself walk directly too, when she went to find a way to unlock it she found it was already open and the only thing inside was a dark blue bo staff with a bulb like button slightly to the right, when she pressed it the bo staff separated slightly to reveal it split into two long like daggers cleverly hidden, she smiled knowing that she would have fun mastering the weapon of a pirate to use help others instead of taking from others.

-Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum