Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Tempting Offer EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Tempting Offer EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Tempting Offer EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Tempting Offer EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Tempting Offer EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Tempting Offer EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Tempting Offer EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Tempting Offer EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Tempting Offer EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tempting Offer Empty Tempting Offer Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:47 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
Sofia, now without her parent inside of herself, pulled out her White Den Den Mushi’d Den Den Mushi, for her to then use to call Kaseh, that man that she had met here earlier. She had given him a Den Den Mushi of her own earlier, which had been synced up with her own Den Den Mushi, so she had his contact. She had previously been calling the Lulusian authorities earlier to inform them about important details of her Devil Fruit which they haven’t been informed of before and that she will very likely be late (but they had already told her earlier that they weren’t entirely expecting her to come anyways, because they understood that she was a sort of adventurer for the World Government’s benefit after all), and now that she had the phone still out, she figured that she might as well do another call, but this time, to her hopefully-to-be boyfriend. Which, for some reason, her father wasn’t too happy about, but this wouldn’t be the first time that she acted behind his back regardless of his wishes. She considered herself to be the owner of her herself and her own actions and consequences, after all, and was tired of the constant interference of her father, although he seemed to be understanding that a lot more recently, but his nosiness still wasn’t entirely gone.

The girl carefully waited inside of her inn room as she listened to her Den Den Mushi mutter the dialling tone.

Once Kaseh picked it up, she would suggest to him if they could meet up somewhere - but just for a bit. Hopefully she could leave after this little visit to get back time to get back to Lulusia.

@Kahh

2Tempting Offer Empty Re: Tempting Offer Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:42 am

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh
Kahseh was the ruler of Uketekah now. Boy oh boy was that an accomplishment. Him and his people had yet to leave the village that was taken over by Luke, the previous Earl of his village. †hey fought hard and they deserved to rest. He did however, free the women and children who were enslaved. They were well aware that Kahseh was the good guy so they didn't seem to mind. Besides, they weren't staying in this village long. Kah laid in his bed, nearly falling asleep when he heard a ring. His first idea was to ignore it because who could possibly be calling him? After a few consecutive rings he gave in and turned his body to the dresser the device was on before annoyingly picking it up. "Yo?" he said in his tired raspy voice. "Who's this?" K didn't get calls often because he really didn't know anyone so he was surprised to find that someone was trying to contact him. If he remembered correctly, he heard that Mushi contacts can only be exchanged by tapping them or some shit. He sure as hell didn't remember exchanging contacts with anybody. Sofia was the only person that had his contact - Oh shit, it's Sofia he thought to himself. Truth be told he didn't know how to feel. Last time the women saved his life and ditched him before he could even make a good move so it was safe to say that she was still quite the stranger but he was still extremely attracted to her for some reason. He wondered what she wanted.

@Lady Sofia

3Tempting Offer Empty Re: Tempting Offer Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
There it was. The sound of him taking the call - him. Her breath started to go quicker, and her mind went entirely blank of what to say.

"H-hello." she barely managed to mutter, as she mentally cursed herself for acting as such an idiot right now. Hadn't she been talking to world officials just a moment ago? Why did something as tiny as this make someone like her, nervous? She didn't understand.

"It's me, Sofia." she then stated, after taking a few instants to feint composure. "I'm here at Momoiro, so I was wondering if we could meet up sometime. I don't know, maybe to take a drink or something? They've a lot of nice places over here."

The girl, once she started to talk, found that going on from there was a lot easier. Maybe she was starting to grow accustomed to interacting with him, but nonetheless she couldn't take off her mind how much of a doofus she had been there at the start of the call.

"Would you happen to know... The Pink Horse? It's a very nice café over at the port, fantastic views over the sea, it's lovely. I think it would be really cool if we could meet up there." she mentioned, deliberately trying to restrain herself from being too obvious and rambling too much about how romantic the place was.

"How about... This evening? Or tomorrow evening, if that works for you." the noble followed.

4Tempting Offer Empty Re: Tempting Offer Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:17 am

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh
Of course it was Sofia. Kahseh hadn't heard from her in some time now, not years but maybe around months. He couldn't exactly tell since he never really kept track of the flow of time. He was quite pleased to hear from her though, she was one of the few people he had in his life. She started off by saying that she was on Momoiro and wondered if they could meet up, perhaps have a drink or something. "Uh Yeah sure. Where?" He simply responded. He didn't want to show just how excited he actually was. The noble woman then spoke of a place called the pink horse, he might have passed a few times in Momoiro actually. "Oh yeahhh, I think I know the place you're talking about. When do you wanna meet up?" He asked. She started with this evening, then went on to say that tomorrow evening would work too. Honestly, Kahseh was an Earl now so he couldn't just wander off from his people in a place they knew nothing about. Quickly he pulled the Mushi down from his face and looked at the ceiling, thinking if he really had time for this. After a few seconds his mind was made up. Quickly he pulled the Mushi to his face. "Alright we're set for this evening. Just give me a call if you get there before me."

5Tempting Offer Empty Re: Tempting Offer Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:04 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"Awesome! See you there!" Sofia nearly stammered to then hang up, to then immediately go over to her luggage case and start to scour through her clothing - what would she wear? Something casual, or something more formal? He certainly seemed to be part of the more rural parts of Momoiro, so perhaps she should go with something more homely as to try to be more part of his circles and enviroment, to be someone more vaguely familiar? She started to pick a few skirts and blouses that would match that style out. Or should she go with something more honest with herself - or perhaps something formal and serious? She started to take out a few of those as well out, and laid them aside.

She held her hands to her cheeks as she gazed, overwhelmed, into some infinite in her now-messy luggage case. What should she do?!

---*---

Eventually, that evening, she opted to go with clothing very similar to the kind that she first met him with, so that he could recognize her better. It was quite formal, it was her armor-dress after all, but it looked classy enough to pass as just a normal noble's attire. Hopefully it would do, she had been agonizing over this decision for the last couple of hours.

She then pulled out her Den Den Mushi and gave him a call, because she had noticed from the clocks on the street that she was a bit earlier than expected.

"I-I'm here!" she called out, as she approached the Pink Horse's main entrance. "Maybe a bit earlier than expected, heh."

6Tempting Offer Empty Re: Tempting Offer Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:29 am

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh
Later that evening Kahseh made his way to the pink pony or whatever it was called. He remembered how it looked from seeing it before so he wasn't entirely worried about the name. He wore the same clothes he always wore because to him his appearance didn't matter to someone he already knew. Besides, he was a viking warrior he had other matter to think about then fancy clothing. The young lord sat across the street from the Pink Horse on a bench by another coffee shop. As he sat on the bench he patiently waited for Sofia to come. The only reason he came early was because he was always late so he didn't want to take that chance because honestly he couldn't stay long. It was important that he was here though, because today the two would be able to finally get to know each other a little more, so far they were strangers who were really attracted to each other. Kahseh smiled warmly as he saw Sofia approach the shop but since he was on the other side of the street she didn't see him. As she got closer to the Pink Horse, she pulled her Den Den Mushi to call him. Quickly he answered. "I'm right behind ya! Seems I came a little too early then, haha!" When Sofia would turn around he'd wave before crossing the street to her. "It's good to see you." He would say softly before leaning it to give her a warm and passionate hug.

7Tempting Offer Empty Re: Tempting Offer Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:33 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
She received the hug and giggled giddily, way more than she would've liked to, to then push herself off and blush and swat her palms side to side like a car's window cleaner, to then look to a side, wondering how she was going to explain what she had just done now. Was she apologizing for something? What?

"Uuuh, yeah." she then suddenly said, putting her fists on her hips and looking out to a different direction than him, trying to look important and composed, all of a sudden. "Let's sit down, yeah? I sort of don't have a lot of time and I've got to go on trips on my boat again soon, so yeah, let's make the most of it!"

She then marched into the restaurant and grabbed a seat near a table that had two chairs adjacent to it and then she sat in it near-robotically to then stiffly remain seated with her hands on her lap, staring straight in front of her, to then stare away, realizing that she really didn't want to face this guy head-on, as usual.

"So, how have you been?" she would then ask once he was seated. "It's been a long while since we've met, how are those wounds holding up? Do they still hurt? If you still need treatment I can still totally help you out, don't worry about that."

She would then nod. She knew that it was most likely that it would be entirely healed by now, but she was still overly worried for this man.

8Tempting Offer Empty Re: Tempting Offer Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh
Sofia was a weirdo, that much was true but she was a little bad at hiding it like she wanted too. It was pretty obvious that she got some sort of butterflies around him. It was cute though, he kinda liked that about her. Sofia began by saying she didn't have much time which was convenient because neither did he. "Yeah, come on." he said trailing behind the woman. The two sat at a pretty regular table with ordinary decorations. Seemed like this town was mostly good at making themselves beautiful? Whatever. Sofia asked him about himself first, worrying about the wounds she already fixed and whatnot. "Oh those? Yeah they've healed a long long time ago..." he began. "Things are going good though I guess. I'm not sure if you've heard by now but my entire village was destroyed by the World Government and the Happo Navy..." He looked away for a brief moment. He didn't want to get too in depth with his story, he only wanted to cover the basics to keep her up to speed on his life. "Long Story short, I sailed the ocean with a few others and landed in this weird place. I was gone from my home for six months or something like that so people thought I was dead and they chose a new Earl, Luke. Luckily for me Luke came to Momoiro to fuck shit up and I killed him and regained my honor. Now I'm the Earl of Uketekah again. Still, I am the rightful King of all vikings so my mission isn't over. This is only one out of five territories that I have power over. He finished with a sigh. "What about you? How's your life going? Any trouble I should know about?" He asked concerned. Sofia had helped him before so he was willing to help her if he could. Honestly though, he would probably need her help more than she would need his help for the second time.

9Tempting Offer Empty Re: Tempting Offer Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:16 pm

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"Vikings?" she wondered, and then held her chin. Vikings were pillagers, a different word for "pirates" basically. Would be probably need help to do that sort of thing? She wondered how she could support him, mostly motivated by her inner desire to pretty much help him with everything she could think of.

"I-If you need to be able to travel around, I can help you out!" she mentioned, as she pulled out a sort of compass from her pocket, it was a Log Pose. "This here is L og Pose, and it's got a few places already recorded in it - it can help you on your journeys! So that you can expand your empire!"

And she really regretted giving stuff out for free because of how stingy she was, she was horrible with generosity and she nearly never gave anything unless she got something in exchange, however this was a bit of an exception, as painful as it still was.

"Y-you can have it." she then said with pain as she approached the trinket to him across the table by pushing it over with all of her effort, as if it weighed tonnes to just slide it over, as a gesture that she was giving it for free.

"I-I know they're pretty expensive" she said, wincing in the pain of her love forcing her to give out thing for free like this. "B-but i-it's... f-f-f....."

"...F-f-f-fffff....."

"......F-ffree. J-just f-for you. A g-g-gift."

10Tempting Offer Empty Re: Tempting Offer Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:13 pm

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh
And bingo. Again, it always seemed like the gods worked in his favor. Here he was stuck on Momoiro with no way to leave without a log pose and Sofia was the one to bless his life with one. Log Poses weren't cheap either. The young lord's eyes widened as he Sofia took the device out. 'W-wait... He began as she explained the device. Apparently it already had islands registered on it! She stuttered a bit while she talked, but she didn't seem to be specifically nervous. "A-are y-you serious? Sofia..." he continued. The noble woman continued by stating that he could have it. For a moment he stopped moving, breathing even...he just stared into her eyes as she spoke. He had done absolutely nothing for this woman since he met her. Why was she going so hard for him? "Wow... I can't believe it. How much do you want for it??" He asked patting his cloak to look for Beli. Slowly he picked up the device , flipping it and turning it for examination. "I know they're expensive..." She began. Kahn's eyes jolted back up to meet hers. She looked like something was hurting her? The young viking placed the device back onto the table before leaning in. "Free." was the word he heard after all of Sofia's stutters of pain. Then he understood. It was hurting her to give up such an expensive device. He winced for a moment. It felt wrong to accept this gift from her. He should at least give her a little money for it anyway but when he thought about life he knew that not accepting the log pose as a gift would push him back a few paces in life. Everything needed to flow in a certain manner if he wanted to claim his position in the world. While it was painful for Sofia to gift it to him, it was also painful for him to accept it. "Sofia...Thank you. You don't even know how much you're helping me, my future, MY life. Once again...you're saving my life." Kahseh leaned forward a bit further before gently placing his hand on her cheek. Without another word, he puckered his lips and pressed them onto hers. He mostly expected her to allow it but girls were confusing after all.

"My lord!" After the young Lord did or did not land the kiss, he would look up immediately as he heard a familiar voice. To his surprise it was one of his men. "What's wrong?" He asked, putting the device in his pocket. "We have some trouble at the village. I came right after you but-" "Alright I'm coming." He said as he looked back down at Sofia. He bit his lip as he hurried to dig out some Beli before putting it onto the table. Exactly 39,000,000 would be placed on the table in front of Sofia. It was all the cash he had on him. Just when he was about to put the R in romance, duty called. "This is for you. I really can't think you enough. I'm sorry b-but I gotta go. if you need to find me I'm at the first village on the Far East side of the forest. Follow the river you'll find me." He said with a sigh. He'd wait for her reply, her goodbyes or anything else she had to say before turning to his man. "Let's go." He said darting out of the door.

~ EXIT ~

11Tempting Offer Empty Re: Tempting Offer Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Kahh:

-39,000,000M Beli

Lady Sofia:
-One Log Pose

12Tempting Offer Empty Re: Tempting Offer Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:54 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"O-Oh, OK." Sofia muttered before putting the cash into her pocket - it helped ease the pain of giving out stuff for free. Then he sighed to herself. Maybe she shouldn't give money this much of an importance if it had become such an obstacle towards her being able to have normal relationships with people. But, money was so key to who she was, or rather, that was what she had been always taught as a child by her father, that money was everything. After all, with money you could do so many things, and if you don't have money, you die.

And then she felt something on her lips. A kiss? She... this - TOO MUCH!

She fainted.

---*---

A few seconds after, she woke up again by her internal grunts trying to wake up her and, the man was gone. Likely off to his next voyage or whatever, and Sofia was glad that he would be able to make sure of her Log Pose for such travels. It made her proud that she was in love with someone as ambitious as himself, even when there were these points yet to be solved about herself, if they had to be resolved at all.

She would probably try to go talk to Anna Blue about this, she thought. She was after all way more in touch with how plebeians like herself lived, so she would more clearly get an idea about how to deal with these things. Also, she had to go soon herself as well, so she got up from the table and left.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum