Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:31 am

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
To the lead thug's credit he managed to compose himself relatively quickly, closing his slacked jaw and running a single hand through his oil black hair, Alright I don't know what kind of witch craft you just pulled but now I'm pissed. We're not just going to rob you, we're going to skin you alive and hang you from the bridge so the whole city knows not to mess with us.
Jack sighed, Fine, have it your way then. First I have a quick question, what's your name? I'm tired of thinking of you as "lead thug" or "head goon" so give me a name to associate you with?
The goon stared at him, dumbfounded for a moment before straightening up, almost proud of what he was about to say next, Oh um, well around these parts I'm called Shadow.

No one calls you that Clarence!
Sally, I swear to god I'm going to gut you one of these days!
Jack burst out laughing yet again, Clarence? Oh boy, yeah okay I get why you wouldn't want to go by that...heh heh...Clarence. He then turned to speak to Sally for a moment, I take it you know them then?
Know them? Oh sure, everyone knows who they are, doesn't mean we're friends though. Clarence is one of the higher ranking gangsters, or gangstas, as they like to call themselves in the Nil District. Part of the biggest gang in this area, call themselves the Hard Livings Gang or HLs for their tags. Though they're not exactly successful, can't make much money when you're poor criminals stealing from poorer people, ya know? So you strut in and they're eyeing you up like Zoophiles watching the County Fair heifer competition.
You're weird.
Yeah I know. Sally said with a wide grin on her face.

By this time the thugs Jack had thrown across the street had managed to get back on their feet and were eyeing him with pure hatred but a certain degree of fear as well. Alright then Clarence, if you're going to be like that let's get this over with. I don't have all night. Clarence's fists balled until his knuckles were pure white before he suddenly let out a low whistle. Kill. Him!

Behind and on either side of Jack and Sally appeared numerous other goons from the shadows, all armed similarly to the ones in front of them. Alright kid, stay close and I'll make sure they don't bother you. Jack said, placing his hand in front of Sally as he eyed the new goons. Sally snorted, Pfft, speak for yourself. They don't just call me Screw-loose Sally, I also go by Sally the Slasher! She declared as a make-shift shiv suddenly appeared in her hand, having been hidden up her sleeve the whole time. Without hesitation the girl jumped at the nearest goon like a rabid Koala bear, stabbing into his face and eyes with intense savagery.

17The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:41 am

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
With Sally's declaration of war, Jack had little time to think before the gangsters all charged in at once. Two went to the aid of their fallen comrade but Sally was ready for them and pounced on the left one before they could touch her. Jack didn't have time to watch to make sure she was okay as a large wooden bat came swinging at his ribs. He raised his tree trunk of an arm, blocking it from doing any real bodily harm before delivering a powerful punch to his attacker's chin, sending the man sprawling. Clarence's group was quickly closing the distance, Clarence himself standing back to watch, a deviant grin on his face as his goons overran Jack. Jack raised a hand once more but this time instead of sending them flying, the gangsters all fell to their knees and then their stomachs, a massive weight suddenly crushing them into the ground.

A few of the goons surrounding Jack saw this and hesitated for a moment, dumbfounded by this strange power. Jack took the opportunity to punish several of them, sending them to the ground. One he lifted with a single hand, throwing him into two of his friends and knocking them back into the wall of one of the shacks. The shack quickly collapsed on them under this sudden stress, unable to support the roof. A searing pain sliced across the back of one of Jack's thighs as he turned to find a man with a rusted samurai blade, red blood dripping from the tip. With a grunt Jack delivered such a powerful punch he could feel the man's chest concave around his fist as he sent him sprawling in the dirt, gasping for air. He was no longer having fun, this was serious business. He looked at the group still on their stomachs, crushed beneath his gravity and raised his hand before lowering it slowly, causing the gravity to intensify.

The sound of bones cracking filled the night air as the men screamed and tried to writhe in pain but could do nothing to get out of harm's way. Behind him, Sally pulled her shiv from one of the goon's eyes, letting his body drop to the ground with the other two she had mutilated. She stared at Jack for a moment before another goon came swinging a curved blade at the back of the big man. Immediately she dug her shiv into the man's thigh, causing him to fall to the ground where she proceeded to carve a large smiley face in the back of his bald head.

Crush:

Last edited by Faust on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

18The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:50 am

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
A shot rang out in the carnage and everyone, even Sally who had finished her smiley face, stopped to stare at Clarence who stood some 10m away, pistol raised and smoking. Jack looked down at his left arm to find a small, blood hole. The shot had gone through clean, missing his bone but that didn't mean it hurt any less. Jack took that pain and channeled it into anger, canceling the gravity well he had used to crush the goons between him and Clarence, those gangsters long since dead, Jack began to walk slowly towards Clarence. The night was silent as he walked, many of the other gangsters were either dead or had fled and Sally simply sat on the back of her art piece staring at the confrontation.

Like I said, that thing is just good for hunting rats for your dinner. Even without aim as shit as yours, you're going to need something a lot bigger than that to kill me you little half-pint. Jack said as Clarence hastily reloaded another shot and brought the gun up to aim at Jack's heart, but Jack raised his hand as Clarence pulled the trigger and rather than the bullet hitting Jack, the bullet was pushed back towards Clarence. Due to the size difference between Jack and Clarence, Clarence had to aim at an angle and as a result the bullet skimmed past his right temple, drawing blood but not doing any real damage. Wh-what are you? Clarence stammered as blood began to ooze down the right side of his face, forcing him to close one eye and finally take Jack in for what he truly was...a monster.

Jack knocked the gun out of Clarence's hand, an easy task considering the lead gangster had all but pissed himself. He trembled now before the large man, who lifted him with one hand and with his bad arm placed a massive hand on Clarence's head. Wait! Sally called out before Jack could snap the sniveling man's neck, Don't you want to meet his boss?

19The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:02 pm

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
Jack turned to look at the young girl, suddenly drawn out of his thoughts for murder and blood. His boss?
Yeah his boss, the leader of the HLs, Don Julio. I mean, I just figured that's why you were here. No one comes to the Nil District just to look around and a guy like you, big and strong and...kinda scary but kinda hunky too...mmmmm. Well I mean, I figured you probably had business with Don Julio.
He's the only one in this shitshow that anyone from the surface world has any business with anyway.
Maybe he owes you money or something.

Jack turned back to Clarence who was now crying, the tears watering down the blood and causing it to drip freely onto Jack's hand. Will you take us to Don Julio? Jack asked politely. Clarence sniveled and nodded as best he could with Jack's other hand on his skull. Jack dropped the tiny man to the ground, leaving him sprawled out before suddenly bringing his heel down on the man's shooting hand, feeling the dozens of tiny bones crack and shatter beneath the force of his heel. Clarence screamed but Jack simply said, That's for my arm, now get up before you soak your back in your piss.

It took Clarence a long while to compose himself, giving Sally enough time to join the pair where they stood. So this Don Julio guy runs the HLs, huh?
Oh yeah, he basically runs everything down here, not that there's much to run. Even the few other gangs in the Nil District report to him so really there's just one gang but they all call themselves different stupid names. I worked for him for some time.
Doing?Jack asked, hoisting Clarence up by the nape of his neck while he cradled his shattered hand, sniveling the whole time.
Odd jobs here and there, this and that, you know? Then Don Julio realized I knew the sewer systems and Old Baltigo pretty well so he'd send me through them to spy on the Ninth District and pocket anything I could get my hands on.
Old Baltigo? Jack asked, curious.
Yeah, it's what Baltigo used to be way back when, those ruins that the entire city is built on. No one really goes into them anymore because it's pretty dangerous. More likely to fall and get your bunghole rammed through by some old metal scaffolding than you are to actually pick your way through to the surface, buuuuuuut if you know the way around and don't mind using the shitter pipes, well you can get just about anywhere in this city without being detected.

Jack hummed in thought, he had never knew about these ruins of Old Baltigo as Sally called them and he doubted the Revolution really did either. If they did he never heard them speak of them and he doubted they thought they were of any use.
Anywho, I only worked for him for a couple of months but then the ole geezer tried to touch my hooha. Didn't care for that much so I scraped him real nice with Lil Stabby here, perv still has the scar on his cheek courtesy of yours truly. Haven't been back since, though I doubt he'll be happy to see me. Jack smiled, this girl, crazy or not was a real spitfire and he could only appreciate that, Well, let's go find out. Clarence? He said, giving the gangster a shove as he began leading Jack and Sally through the dark streets of the Nil District.

20The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:15 pm

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
It didn't take long for Clarence to navigate the maze of trash and shacks that made up the Nil District, though Jack had to admit in the dark he personally was thoroughly lost. However, several minutes later they came up to a massive canvas tent, patched with various fabrics throughout but far larger than any of the other structures in the area. Thi-this is his tent, now please can I go home? I can't feel my hand anymore. Clarence begged, snot running from his nose, mixing with the drying blood and tears on his chin. Oh but you are home, aren't you? Jack asked, picking the man up by the scruff of his shirt and tossing him through the flaps of the tent. Jack followed, ducking beneath the entrance with Sally close behind.

The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20100812190312&path-prefix=de

You must be the Magical Sasquatch my men were telling me about.
Magical Sasquatch? That's a new one. Jack said as he stared at the squat man atop an old, beaten leather chair. Two armed guards on either side of him. To Jack's left and right stood two more guards, both armed with rifles and leveled at the large man.
Oh I'm so calling you that from now on. Sally said. She peeked out from behind Jack and raised a hand in wave towards Don Julio, Hey Donny.
Slut.
Creepy Perv.
So you're Don Julio then I take it? Jack asked, putting an end to the nonsense.

The man straightened up, fixing his tie, Indeed and you are? I like to know the names of the people my men kill.
Magical Sasquatch, MG for short.
I go by Red.
Hmm yes, I can see why. Don Julio said, looking Jack over. Alright then, thank you for returning my property, he said, looking at Clarence on the ground, cradling his broken hand, Boys?

21The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Peasant King (Gran Voyage) Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 pm

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
Jack raised both hands as the men's fingers went to their triggers. One moment they were standing on his side, the next each had their neck in Jack's vice-like grip. Jack squeezed and then released the men, their bodies falling to the floor, necks visibly broken. The rifles clattered to the ground at the same time as the two men on either side of Don Julio raised their weapons. What is it with you people that your first reaction is to just kill? Jack asked before suddenly looking at Sally who had moved in front of him and had her shiv raised over Clarence's back, specifically the kidney area. Sally, no!
Sally turned and looked at Jack, Oh, my bad. Are we...are we not doing this? I kinda thought, you know with the broken necks and, She raised her hands apologetically, you know what, no, my bad. Misread the ole sitchamacation.

Jack sighed, You know what, fuck it. He raised a hand towards Don Julio and suddenly the squat man was flying towards him rapidly, clear panic in his eyes as Jack brought his fist back and then forward, spiking the man into the ground like a football.
Saweeeeeeet! Sally yelled as she produced her handy shiv, Lil Stabby, once more and jumped onto the back of Clarence, the pathetic man screaming out one last time.
At his feet Don Julio grunted and tried to roll, his back twisted in an unnatural shape, Oh god my back, you broke my friggin back.
Even in a place like this I'm sure a man like you has some sort of cash pile stowed away for safe keeping.
Th-those two, they know where it is, they'll bring it out as long as you leave. I-I don't care...I don't care what you take, just get out! Don Julio said through grunts of pain.
Those two there? Standing near your chair? Jack asked, pointing to the dumbfounded grunts.
Yes.
Great, thanks. Jack said before stomping down on the old man's head, putting him out of his misery.

Alright, you two, you heard the old man. Go get me the safe or whatever he keeps the money in. Sally stood up from where she had finished carving Clarence. Nice work kid, want a job?
Depends, you gonna touch my hoo-ha? She asked, dipping her fingers in the blood pooling out around Clarence before running it through the tips of her blonde hair. Well, that explained the dye job.
Uh...pass. I like women, not little girls.
Offense taken, but sure, I've got nothing going on this week.
Alright then, tonight I want you to spread the word. Jack Faustus has control of the Nil District and will be the 10th Kingpin of Baltigo. We're gonna put this place on the map.
Okie dokes, but I'm telling them your nickname is Magical Sasquatch. Sally said before letting out an Indian War Cry and disappearing through the tent flaps into the night.

The two goons from earlier walked back into the room lugging a large safe and dropped it in the center, staring nervously at Jack and the bodies littered around him. Thank you Gentlemen. I have some options for you. You can either try to kill me like your boss did and...well you saw how that worked out for him. You can join me and go spread the word to the rest of the cronies that I'm in charge now and would like a meeting with everyone at sunrise tomorrow. Or you can just walk out that door and go on with your lives, no hard feelings.
The two stared at him, looked at one another and then stared back at Jack before one gulped audibly, Hector is going to want to hear about this.
Yeah, I'll go tell Baz and the others. The other said before the two turned and walked out the back entrance.

Goodnight gentlemen. Jack said with a smile. After they left he lifted his foot and watched the coagulation of blood and other bodily functions drip off his shoe, Oh man, which one of you shit themselves?

[/end]

Universal Pull:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum