Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:51 am

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Chapter 6: Day off? yes no maybe so?

[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? XUFWIrx

Lina stared out at the water, full of life and laughter. It was mid morning, just before brunch. Floating before her were three giant seahorses looking up at her with puppy dog eyes. The first was a vibrant orange with pearly white horn jutting from its crown. The second, a light green seahorse with a shy recoiled demeanor. The third, a radiant red seahorse who was all too eager to be ridden. It tugged at her cloak and whimpered. " Miss..misss yoohoo"? Lina snapped to attention, realizing she was lost in thought while scratching their chins with a nervous smile. " yes mam"?

The worker dressed in a jumpsuit with many pockets smiled and kneeled beside her and pet the red one. " you seem to like em all huh"? Lina nodded and hugged two, one in each arm. " ou can always take multiple rides y'know? But for now ya gotta pick, others are waiting on ya". The lady gestured back with her thumb to show an impatient line of tourists, sound tapping their foot at Lina, others with their arms crossed coupled with a lovely scowl.

With a lone bead of sweat traveling down her cheek, she reluctantly chose the green one. It nervously jerked around a bit,whimpering as Lina got situated on its saddle. " shh shh there there girl". A quick scratch on the ear and greenie was all too excited to have her aboard. The ride began slow as she recited the commands in real time. " pull left to go right?...and right ta go left.. pull back to stop and"?

Though before she could continue greenie snorted before the change in direction registered in Lina's mind. Her chest became tightened, as if it being wrenched by an iron gauntlet. The seahorse picked up speed, strafing between other riders from different stations. As she rode with a reckless abandon, another rider joined her, meeting her gaze with a playful wink.

[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? TogHLqN

The girl gave her seahorse a small whip of the reins, signaling to lean forward and move faster. The chilly water splashed Lina and left her behind momentarily. She coughed and wiped the water from her face with a determined grin. She followed suit without much thought, speeding down the slope and pulling just ahead of the blonde. Her rival soaked to the bone as well rode up quickly with the same laid back smile.

" yer on"!

Elsewhere

A man in a trenchcoat and a fedora skulked in the shadows, dodgy looking fellow. He'd go up to random strangers. Usually picking his targets based on age, size, and company. He'd bump into people usually, with a raspy whisper, " Ey, wanna feel good pal"? Generally people shoved the skulky fella away. A few even went to the authorities, but the man was never in the same spot for too long, nor did he ever go to the same location twice.

In the middle of transition he was approached by a pair of men. He stopped, even lifting his heel to take another step back. " haha- huh hey man. here's 10k beli...need my--hit". The trench coat grinned and reached into his coat, rummaging about in a round about way. The buyer was agitated, he gulped and sweat the longer he stood in anticipation. His shivering buddy grabbed his shoulder, teeth chattering and sweat tricking from his chin. " s'oaky scott..jus ho--hold on k"? His breathing labored and grip tightening.

The two of them sat against the wall, recounting their money as they waited. The trenchcoat's back was turned to them. Muttering and muffled giggling could be heard. He turned about face, with a syringe with a messy tag. " Seems demand just went up. That'll be 100,000 beli please". The two stood up with their fists wrenched and eyes full of malice. One motioned to lunge forward, but the trenchcoat gripped the syringe until an audible crack could be heard.

"I don't need this shit, You. Do", he said in an uncharacteristically low tone. A lone drop fell to the ground, causing both men to scramble to the floor. But even that was denied to the pair as a boat rubbed what little was there into the dust. " Get my money in one hour or no fix for you. k"? The two of them cried and hit the ground, shivering gone and pathetic demeanor replaced by a quiet rage.

Oh C'moooon. Don'cha. Want. 't?

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:34 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
ignore placeholder

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

3[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? 53f7dc77dd7e90a69a74d995133814b44ed24ff6_hq

It was an unusually warm day, especially for this time of day. The "queen" of the slums, Melissa Devaroux had done well with cleaning up crime within the slums, she had helped organise a large amount of the civilians. The boats in which she had procured from slavers and pirates who attempted to ravage this place had been torn apart and used as resources, reinforcing the housing of the slums. The community had become much closer, much more zen than when she had begun those two months ago. Weapons had been stored in Moira's home as well, thus the community had protection.

As Melissa walked down the streets of the slums, she was met by the gazes of others, many saying hi to her, despite the fact that she charged for her "protection" services. Though she did not charge an actual amount, and many people knew that she had no punishment for those who did not pay. Money kept coming in and that's all that mattered, and the slums were protected. She was also rather polite to the people of the slums, having a good repore with them. She eventually found herself on the beach, the beach that previously was utterly disgusting, they had done well in clearing it up, now they held seahorse races and the entire slums was benefitting from it. "We did good right Trish" Melissa would say to one of the attendants. "Tiz all thanks to you hun, if you hadn't come long when ya did, dem slaverz woulda took ma lil lilly and we'd never have cleaned up dis beach to hold our racin" Trish said.

Melissa smiled as she ran her hand through her hair, her red coat covering her cardigan and shirt, her red ribbons in her hair separating it. Knee high socks covered her well, knees and small boots halted the sand from entering her socks. Her large blue eyes looked longingly out at the sea. "Why dun ya go out and sail hun" she said nudging Melissa. "I would but me and the sea dont mix" she said looking at the riders out in the waves. "Not anymore anyway" she said sighing. Having such unique powers where incredible, but for some reason, after consuming power from the fruit you lost the capability to swim, to even submerge within the sea...she learned that the hard way, it put the fear in her, she was even to scared to climb into a bath. Sighing once more, she continued to look out at the riders whom seemed to be enjoying life. Pulling up an old beach chair, the woman basked in the sun.

"This is pretty much the life Trish, but I can't help feeling as though there should be so much more" she mused out loud. "Ya need tae rest lassie, canny be dain everything on yer ain, ye've rallied the troops, stoked a fire under oor arses and now we can take oan anyhing lass" Trish said pumping her muscles with a large grin.

4[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Chapter 6, part 2: Enter lil miss strawberry?
Lina and the blondie whipped the reigns of their horses once more, sending them both into a frenzy. The girl was used to it, damn near diving with her aquatic steed. Lina on the other hand saw the end of the slope and its turbulent waters below. “ go below! Go GO”! Yelled the girl, who at this point lunged forward with her own horse and disappeared. Lina grasped her reigns tightly, looking down at her own steed who slowed just long enough to snort back at her. She gulped pulling back on the reigns to signal it to stop. With a deep breath she took a deep breath and straddled her reigns once more to send the once docile seahorse into a frenzy. The water was darker than she expected, the current and speed of the seahorse felt like it was trying to rip her from the saddle. But she persevered, dove down lower than the figure above her before resurfacing.

The two riders resurfaced moments later, in a long arc above the water. “ eyy you made it skips! Now the final stretch”! The two raced upon the surface of the water, zigg zagging through rapid raging currents and jagged rocks sticking out from below the surface. Half of it was the horse’s trained senses, the other the rider’s performance. Most opted to avoid the obstacle, but for those who did, they often lost the races. The veteran blonde zipped right with her, both of them locked in tunnel vision. Sea water, the sun beating down on them, and several spires in random formations for ¾ of a mile. Both rider and steed normally become fatigued by the end, but both these riders took on enough of the burden to keep theirs going at full force. The two girls’ gazes met once more, before they fought to take first place at the finish line.

By the end of it the blondie, was throwing her hands up in the air and cheering loudly with her steed. Lina was worn out though, dizzy and disorientated. A feeling of frustration washed over her because she knew the loss was just a few inches. A loss that came from a lapse in her thinking. She could only manage to lie against the energetic steed’s neck. “ That was fun skips, put ‘er there”! The girl reached out, offering her hand out. Lina grasped it tightly with a fatigued smile. Awaiting at the small dock was a pair of seahorse trainers, awaiting their “ babies”. Lina practically crawled off her steed, but gave it one more pat on the head before it happily rode off with its trainer. As for the blondie, she ended up paying for another round and left the land loving Lina to her mechanations and such.
[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? WKrpSzn
As she left the dock and was wringing out her hair and clothing, a girl in red seemed to stand out to her. She looked kind of down and out on her luck. Or so Lina assumed. She gave the girl a moment of thought, scratching her chin before her stomach rumbled. If I was down...and out...I'd like hmm..a snack Lina went to a small shack near by and purchased two orders of fish and chips. A few minutes later she had two greasy bags of food, one of which she offered to the girl. " Here ya go strawberry girl".

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing chapter names)

5[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:47 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Melissa half-heartedly clapped along with the rest of the bystanders, offering Trish a simple wave goodbye as she and a few others went to take the steeds for a rest, the blond winner though seemed to wish to remain with the winning steed and swim some more. A victory lap perhaps? She certainly seemed a natural at riding such sea creatures. It reminded her of the days in which she too could participate in sea races, or you know do the whole swimming thing at all. Alas she would sigh finding herself lost in her own thoughts. Only to be disturbed some time after by a voice. "Here ya go strawberry girl". The sudden voice close to her made her jump just a little, surprise had taken her that was for sure. What surprised her, even more, was food being handed to her. The smell of fish and chips, a business that had only recently opened with the renovations of the slums brought on by the Frost Queen, having procured fishing rods within one of the many pirate boats that they had collected. Those of the slums had taken well to fishing for their own food and the food of others. The community worked together to grow vegetables and fruits, oats and barley. It was amazing what could be done in such a short amount of time.

"Ugh, thank...It's Melissa by the way, though strawberry girl has a cute ring to it" she said taking the food. Probably a ditzy move on her part, but she did not even question who this girl was or why she was suddenly giving her food. Yet it was certainly the surest way to Melissa's heart. "Ughhhh, Anton does theee beeeest fish and chips" she said. Taking a hand full of chips she began to cram them into her mouth, probably not the most lady like of manners but oh well, we all have our flaws right. As she did so, her eyes gently drank in the other girls appearance. Swalling down the hot potato sticks as quickly as she could. "Ahh, hot hot hot hot" she said fanning her mouth ever so slightly.

"Your the girl who was racing whats her name" she said pointing in the direction of the sea horse races and the blond girl who seemed to be loving life in the water, a small glare of envy flittered across Melissa's eyes. "Not a bad race, almost had it but you hesitated. Shame, she's a nice chick that blond one, but it would be nice to see someone beat her" Melissa said picking up the fish and chomping right into it, letting out a rather loud moan of ecstasy. With a full mouth of fish, she spoke regardless, a girl with very little manners that certainly was a way to describe her. "Whats your name fish girl, should at least know the name of my food fairy right?" Melissa said bringing more food up to the all-devouring black hole which happened to be her mouth.

OOC NOTE:

6[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Chapter 6, part 3:

[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? 9zARbRI

Lina sat next to Melissa and slowly unwrapped her own sandwich. It was thick and full of meat,fish...whatever it would be classified as. Two hearty wheat buns slathered with secret sauce, lettuce, and tomatoes. She winced for a moment though. The tomatoes were slightly soggy and lettuce was dry. She squinted at it, investigating it as her new found friend was shooting the breeze with her. Nodding slightly when she found out this girl was named Melissa. Her first bite however, took Lina on a euphoric trip of her own. She had a shit eating grin within a few moments and followed suit taking a fry as well. The sight of the little strawberry girl shoveling down the fries gave her pause as she reflected on the lone fry she had picked up in the meantime.

The strawberry girl was talking about the race as well, pointing toward the race and its winner. Lina took in what she said and felt a little frustrated over the loss, eyebrows slightly furrowed. She ate faster for a moment before being asked her name. She gulped hard, giving the question thought for a moment.

She leaned in close, turning her head at an angle to check out the girl's eye. Her concentration all focused on the strawberry girl before she shrugged. " I don't tell others my real name easily. Past experience has taught me to be...weary". Lina sat back and started to count on her fingers silently to herself, nodding and looking back at her. " Folks..'hey call me greenfoot, pup, lil girl, and more recently the collector. However my favorite is Skippy or skips". She offered a hand and gave the strawberry girl a slight smile, " pleasure to meet'cha. Life's been hard these last few weeks so I'ma just taking it easy today. We could go to a spa or maybe...have our own little race on the seahorses"?

Meanwhile

Sam waited at the front door, his eyes turning to and fro erratically. He shivered and wiped the sweat from his brow. " Hey Sc-scott hurry'the fuck up"! A scream from down the hall roared down back, " screw you asshole, look up in my room on the second floor"!

The two men rummaged through the small flat, turning beds over. Ripping out couch cushions and flipping anything tied down or not looking for their next hit. Scott let out an audible growl and slammed his fist into the wall, sending it cleanly through the brick wall. His head turned as if on instinct, the sound of a gun being cocked resounded through the silent room. " Sweetie...honey pop, boo boo...put that down". The girl took a step back, closing her eyes and firing once. Leaving him stunned. His fingertips revealed the slight trickle of blood coming from his cheek. " St-s-s-s-stya back! don't move"!

He held his hands out and took a step back, ignoring the blood trickling from his knuckles. " Everything changed since you did that stuff scott. Every. Thing". In her hand was a vial of the red elixir, which bubbled just because it was being heated by her body heat. He tried to stutter, eyes bulged and teeth grit hard. " DON'T. Be. Rash. Give me the stuff". The tiny girl with shakey arms and tear filled eyes crushed it in her hand. She tensed up, expecting him to charge at her with a frenzied zeal, but unlike the night before he stood calmed and merely giggled at her. Her heart beat faster, her trigger finger burned like the sun. Her mind was blank.

A shot rang out and a fresh coat of crimson decorated the trashed room.

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing chapter names)

7[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:40 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Melissa cocked her eyebrows at the girl's statement. "How very.....odd" she said in response to the statement the girl made about her name. "Your name is something you should be proud off, whether chosen or given, It should never be something your afraid to give" she said gently, "Skippy is good too though, better than fish girl I suppose" she said as she finished off her meal, sucking the grease from her fingers with a rather erotic popping of the mouth. Crushing up the wrappers she would place it within the palm of her hand like a crushed up ball. "Your rather friendly to those you've just met, buying a stranger food, then offering to do something with them. Iv not seen your face in my slums before." Melissa said curiously, though her voice was not pointed, it simply showed curiosity. "Alas, the spa sounds heavenly, though unless its on....shall we say business, I tend not to leave my slums unprotected" Melissa said, looking to the people enjoying themselves on the beach. "As for seahorse rides, those days are long behind me. The sea and I, are no longer friends" she said, her voice deep with longing.

With a gentle blow of her mouth, snow escaped her lips with force, the gentle flurry danced around the paper within her hands, pushing it through the air, guiding it effortlessly to the bin before dropping it, the small flurry of snow particles circled the bin once before falling on to the sand, dissolving. "Ever since I gained the power to do that, I can no longer set foot in the sea" she said shrugging her shoulders. Now many would hide this fact, many would not produce power and weakness in one go. Melissa, on the other hand, was not like other people, she was not entirely secretive if it where not something huge she would divulge information without needing to be pestered, such as her lack of swimming capabilities, and her uniquely beautiful powers.

"Plus, I have a job to do Skippy, I don't suppose you've been offered some unsavory things while you've been in my terriroty. You know the type I'm talking about right, injectible, snortable, anally taken?" she pondered, looking to the girl with a smile upon her face. "If you can hold yourself in a fight, then by all means, accompany me on a walk of the slums" "MELISSA, MELISSA COME QUICK, THERE'S BEEN A GUNSHOTS IN THE TAKAI DISTRICT" a mans voice shouted, sweat glistened on the mans face, his breathing irregular, he had obviously run, though being heavily overweight it was obvious the Takai district was not far. "Never dull here for long" Melissa said as she stood up, stretching. "Come on Kris, lead the way" Melissa said. "coming?" the Frost Witch asked Skipp.

Regardless of the girls answer, the leading force of the slums had no choice but to go, led by the large fat man with white hair, it wasn't long though until the second gunshot erupted. "Fuck" Melissa said as she picked up the pace, the sound had come from the house on the far left, The door had been closed, but the strong-legged woman had no problem breaking the door down with a single kick.

8[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:03 am

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Chapter 6,part 4:

[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? DrPIxgJ

Lina held her hand out for a few moments, waiting to be reciprocated before retracting. She had a visible quiver of the lips before regaining her composure. What snapped her back to reality was the remark about her name being important. Lina wanted to snap back with focused eyes, but she held back and opted to listen. Instead she listened and nibbled on her sandwich, sensing no ill intent from Melissa.

Lina turned when she mentioned helping a stranger, but she just shrugged. " Ya looked down and I felt bad is all". Continuing to munch on her sandwich and slowly eat her fries one by one she was taken aback by the slums comment. What does she mean by...my slums? Her focus on the crude girl with no manners, sucking on her fingers and ignoring the few napkins placed in her greasy bag. Though lina heard the range of emotion in the girl's voice nonetheless. Though a little crude she was both inquisitive and melancholy, possessing a voice with levity and a bit of sorrow mixed in there.

[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? RMrSSiG

Lina reached out to pat her shoulder when she noticed the trash floating in snowy wind. She shivered ever so slightly and watched in wonder this gust guided the wrapper to the trashcan. Though what amazed her was the fact that it came from the girl herself. " S'cuse m-me for interupting but that's so cool Melissa. Teach me how'ta do that". She didn't quite understand what this ice had to do with the ocean,but it was neat. Lina studied her lips with curious and looked at her body to see if she was hiding something under her coat. A lot of what Melissa said after saying she and the sea didn't mix anymore was a blur until the strawberry girl suddenly got up at the behest of a portly fellow. He was covered in sweat and had ran himself ragged getting there.

[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? N4xfLKe
Lina snapped back into reality and nodded at her question, following close behind as they sprinted toward a small house. Melissa was slightly panicked as she busted the door down instantly. She on the other hand, was not so invested in the moment. Part of hadn't registered the gravity of the situation, that is until she heard the sounds of struggle upstairs. She placed a hand on Melissa's shoulder and said, " Shush, calm down".

She took a few steps inside and heard the sounds of voices, two people. Carefully she crept up the stairs and hugged the walls, to hear a woman grunting and gurgling and the heavy breathing of a man.

" Who's there"? It was a man's voice, he was panicking and his voice was harsh. " COME OUT OR SHE GETS IT"! Lina came out with her hands in the air, but her presence was slightly swirling. Strands of her hair were moving even though there was no breeze. " Calm down mister, It's just me. We can work this out".

Lina stood before the man as calmly as she good. Fighting the urge to slice him in two. The man was named sam and he held his brother's wife in a vice grip and the barrel of her gun to her temple. " Not another step"!

haki and skills stuff:

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing chapter names)

9[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:35 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

This was Evelynne's house, she knew the door. Just last week she and Eevee as she was known to most had shared some rather cutesy little girly times with one another, Evelynne had confided within Melissa that her husband Scott had been acting rather strange since getting some "supplements" he had told her. Though it would seem Evelynne had hidden the actual scale of what had been going on. Melissa whom had been frozen for fear of her friend would compose herself only moments after the new girl had entered. The home of Scott and Evelynne had been torn apart, someone was searching for something. It was then as she entered did she hear the voice of a man. "I'm here also" Melissa shouted upstairs, with the confession of a hostage, Melissa did not wish to cause any un-needed distraction or stress, thus gently she ascended the stairs and walked into the room that Skippy had previously entered.

Her eyes fell upon Evelynne and Sam whom held her. "Sam...what are you doing. You know full well I don't condone these actions within my slums. Evelynne are you ok?" Melissa asked, her voice obviously filled with worry. Evelynne gave a muffled reply, though nodded her head as much as she good, allowing a sigh of relief to leave Melissa's body. With two people now having to be watched, Sam's gun would move from one to the other. "NONE OF YOUR FUNNY BUSINESS FROST WITCH" Sam said pointing the gun to Melissa whom raised her hands as the barrel faced down towards her. "You got it Sam, just speak to me. Your sweating, your shaking, tell me what you want, tell me what you need and I can help you. Just don't hurt Evelynne, if you do....You know what I can do, you where there that day that Jericho and his men paid, you were there when I freed those slaves from the slavers. Your daughter was one of the young girls I saved. So come on, let Evelynne go, then we can talk. If you need a hostage, if your that desperate to hold a gun to someone, then point it at me" Melissa said.

Though as she spoke her eyes darted across the room looking for clues, she noted that Evelynnes hand was dripping some liquid, and broken pieces of some material with the same liquid lay scattered upon the ground. Was this the substance that was sweeping through water 7. "What do you say Sam. Trading her for me?" the Frost Witch asked. Staring directly into the eyes of the hostage taker.

10[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:04 am

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Chapter 6, part 5: The Red death

Sam's eyes were filled with rage, a fire burned within them. He just kept staring at Evelyn's hand and then back at Lina and Melissa. His heart beat like a drum and his body felt like it was in a furnace. He felt his grip loosen for a moment, causing Evelyn to strike back and for Lina to ready herself to move. He fired at Lina's feet and reasserted his dominance on his hostage's neck. " Melissa you think...ya think this harpy is so innocent.. but she's killed us. Our stuff...our stuff..it's coming soon I can feel it".

Lina stepped back away from the path of his shakey gun. "How has she killed you? What are you talking about"? Evelyn's gaze was averted at this point and she stopped struggling. Scott's posture started to falter and his grip was starting to lax again. He breathed heavily, gasping for breath." We needed that stash...we've seen it at the clubs and beach parties. it happens when you dont have yer stuff..I'm done fer". His gun now held to head, teeth grit and face flushed. " watch after mah bby girl".

This time though, the gun didn't fire. The man collapsed, leaving his hostage stunned and speechless in the middle of the room. Lina ran over to scott and felt for a pulse. Nothing, there was nothing but a bleeding pulp of a man running red with his own blood. Lina retracted her bloodied fingers and wiped them off with her shirt. She glared at the woman and wrenched her up by the collar, pulling her close to her face. "Did you know this would happen"? Evelyn nodded weakly, eyes closed and retracted. " I..he..it was ripping our family apart. There was no hope".

Lina looked down at her arms. These were not signs of struggle, but rather scars which had healed long before the incident. " Where did this stuff come from, Evelyn"

haki and skills stuff:

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:20 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing chapter names)

11[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Melissa looked concerned, even once Sam had collapsed and Evelynne had now been man handled by Skippy, she remained in her spot, her eyes not leaving Sam's passed out body. "Just like the others" Melissa said. Evelynne in the mean time had begun to breath sporatically, a panic attack after such an ordeal finally settling in. "Really, now you have one of these" Melissa said clearing the distance and gently pushing Skip out of the way. "Right E, remember just like Olivia told ya. Deep breaths" she said, lifting Evelynnes hand with her free hand. She placed Evelynnes hand across her breast, the feeling sending a tingle through Melissa's body. "Focus on my heart beat, deep breath in". Miraculously Evelynne listened. "And out".

The duo repeated this for roughly five minutes, and upon completion, Evelynne now sat on the floor of the room, her back against the wall covered in a blanket from the bed. Melissa covered Scotts body with the duvet and continued to check on Sam whose pulse was racing and a fever was burning. "He's over heating, we need Olivia" Melissa mused, Rubbing her hands together, she secreted white particles that flowed down to the man, manipulating their way down, stitching into one another until a snow pack lay gently across the mans forehead. "Should buy us some time" she said as she stood up, looking to Evelynne. "E, girl. You need to tell us everything that happened, why didnt you tell me about these injuries or about Scott and Sams behaviour" she asked, her arms crossed.

"I....I couldn't...you...your still new here and......I didn't want to seem weak.....I loved him...oh god I loved him" Eevee said, whispering the last sentence almost to herself, tears still fell though when she talked about her love for Scott a smile spread upon her face. "He used to sing to me every night, but when he went out for Sam's stag do....he came back...different. At first he was fine, when he was on the stuff, but when he wasn't he started selling what little we had and when he couldnt make the money....he got angry....so angry....Betty, Sams wife...she's been going through the same.....she told me....she told me that she heard the guy they got it from frequents one of the bars in the lower district of the business section....I tried to find him...to tell him not to sell it to them ever again but....it costs a fortune to even step foot in those bars, and we.....he...." she broke down into tears again.

"There's only about four bars in the lower sections, this couldn't have been more than two weeks ago....I saw these guys when I first arrived here, this is not them....Whatever this drug does its bad and different. Whatever Sam was afraid off.....I'd rather not find out" She said looking at the scenario. Walking to the window, Melissa opened it, the smell of blood and sweat beginning to great on her. "Kris..you there?" Melissa said out in to the open. "Y...Y..Yea" the shaky voice came before the large body. "I need you to get Olivia, and be quick about it" "OKAY" he shouted and soon the large man was running down the alley towards Moira's house.

"Skippy....this is beginning to get personal, I don't like when my friends, when my citizens are played around with, this drug, its not tested, the fear in Sam...this drug is a beta, they are the guini pigs. Im going to slaughter anyone whose selling or making it....So i'd understand if you want to back out now" Melissa said, having turned mid speech to look at the girl.

12[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:59 am

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Chapter 6, part 6: Don'cha want it?

[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? N4xfLKe

Lina's gaze was transfixed on the weeping woman, fists tightening around her collar and veins popping out of her arm. She let out a small growl about to pull evelyn closer when a soft hand gently pushed her aside, breaking her rage induced trance. She let go and took a step back, still eyeing the woman and strawberry girl. Who seemed to be doing some sort of relaxation technique. The two began to breath in sync, placing eachother's hands over the other's heart. Lina took a page from their book and took a deep breath, letting her own lungs expand to full capacity. Reveling in the sensation of air seemingly washing over brain.

The duo however continued long after she was done with her mini excercise. Lina walked about the room, investigating it and looking for any sort of clue. The more she looked about, the more she realized just how badly those two tore the room apart. She made a full circle around the room until she came across scott's body. She grimaced at the crimson splatter and bits of pink sprinkled across the room. Low to the ground she looked about until just below the couch she saw something sticking out. It was a damaged den den, with a missing eye and cracked shell. She carefully lifted it up and checked on the others again.

Still deep in their trances, Lina placed it on the ground in the hallway and closed the door. In the silence she kneeled down and gingerly pressed the dial button. The den den started making its iconic ring, " boued boued boeudy boedy bue" for a few seconds. Lina held her breath hoping it would work, but its voice was rather labored and distorted.

After a few seconds she clicked it off and took another deep breath. she jimmied its shell together and rearranged its drooping eye. Again she clicked it gently and this time, it rang with its normal tone. When it finally rang, the snail took the shape of a smiling man with a brown trench coat and a slick brown hat. " Scotty boy, did ya manage ta 'git the munny"? The man on the other end was in a room full of music and a rowdy crowd going, wooooooooooooooo. Whistling could also be heard as well. " Scott, Don'cha want it"? The snail said. From the other end the man could only see a stiff scowl, with lina not saying anything the other end could not accurately transmit an accurate depiction of the caller. After a short silence the call went dead, the den den's shell fell apart and split in half.

[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Ek5aH3z
She got up to find the room was slightly chilly. Even the slightest of breaths showed fog before her. Mel turned to her and mentioned that strange line again, something about this being her slums and her citizens. " What do you mean by citizens-- you know what nevermind that. You can explain yourself on the way to the Siren's den".

Lina placed the snail on the table and left the dead snail on it. " I overheard you two, something about a bar? Well whoever was on the other end knew who scott was partying hard and offering me something"

haki and skill stuff:

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing chapter names)

13[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

With all said and done, the duo would flee from the scene of the crime, without a police service, without a governing body they had no fear of being at the scene of the crime. For it was Melissa who ran these streets. "I hate going into the business district" Melissa said as they ran. The duo would have to traverse a decent amount of distance, having begun at the lowest division of the slums, they had to continue through for at least half an hour before they would get close enough to the business districts gates. "So............With how you're dressed, you don't exactly look like a slummy, they should open up the gate for you...me on the other hand, I'll have to meet you in there, If you go down the stairs when you get in I can meet you there" Melissa said. "It's complicated" she said pre-emptively to Skip.

Giving her a gentle nod, Melissa would move to the right, through the buildings of the slums, she whistled as she moved, having entered this district a dozen or so times. Now, since she entered into the slums and caused some relatively great chaos for the marines and authorities they had increased security to halt her entrance to the business district. They did not know exactly how she kept getting in. The secret, A crack in the wall that went all the way through to the other side. It was tiny, far too small, perhaps only a ladybird or a caterpillar could squeeze its way through it. of course no one would think that this was her entrance. Gently placing her hand over the crack, her body shimmered, the human colors shifting into a beautiful white, twisting and dancing into itself as the snow that had appeared flowed through the crack, dancing into the crevice, flowing through the concrete and merging back into her humanoid form.

It took an extra five minutes for Melissa to get to the stairs in which she would meet/wait for Skip. "Ugh for fuck sake" Melissa said. Plastered upon the wall at the stairs where wanted posters, around forty of them all plastered, ranging from small to large bounties including the Wotan Bully Price, the famed Giant Hambe and his brother King Takeshi. Nestled in the cluster of wanted posters, with a bounty of 40,000,000 was a picture of Melissa. She wondered where they got the design for it. She wore the same clothes she had on now, probably not the best idea for her infiltrating the place. Though she honestly felt she looked more sinister on the poster than she did in real life, sitting within the picture with a glass of wine. "I'd fuck me" she said reaching to tear the poster off.

14[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:36 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Chapter 6, part 7: Frost witch

[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? WPntfaB

Lina followed behind shortly, only staying just a few feet behind Melissa since she seemed to know more about the area than she did. Truth is she had a general idea about where the different bars and hot spots were in the area. The two of them came up to a set of stairs where Melissa gave her a brief game plan. When she went to speak, Melissa cut her off at the pass and went her own way using the backstreets of the slums. Lina looked at herself. Mud on her shoes, various dirt on her blouse and tartar sauce on her skirt. " I wonder what passes for clean in the slums then".

She then turned her attention to the gate leading into the business district. She kneeled down and hugged the wall. There were two guards armed with rifles and swords at the hip. On both sides of the gate there were posters plastered on either side with the faces of various criminals. Though Lina could not make out the newest ones, she had a general idea of who was up there. She was just glad hers was too low to warrant a poster to say the least.

She looked about and found a nearby horse and carriage carrying in supplies under a tarp. The owner's back was turned as he argued with the guards at the gate. So using a crowd passing by, she slipped inside when things got really hectic and disappeared from site. " Hey don't you know whose supplies yer messing with? A write up from your lieutenant will be the leasssst of yo worries". There was a silence and some muttering, before he was let in through the gate. Lina peeped out the back to see the other side's guards as she went up an incline.

Just as swiftly as she slipped in, she slipped out at a busy intersection in the market district and ran off to where melissa was supposed to be waiting. When she arrived, Melissa was checking out a poster worth 40 million beli plastered on it. Lina saw her face on it as well, but missed the extra details such as her epithet. She watched as Mel wrapped her fingers around the poster and pulled it off. " there's a limit to narcissism melly girl", lina said with a grin. " Also I found this on a cart headed toward the siren's den". In between her thumb and index finger was a vial of swirling liquid which moved at the slightest of movements. It had a crimson color and glowed with a tie green mixture which flowed freely within it.

haki and skill stuff:

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing chapter names)

15[Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Empty Re: [Gran Voyage]- Don'cha Want it? Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:07 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"Only if you limit yourself" Melissa said in reply as she scrunched the photo up. Melissa looked at the vile that Skippy would be showing her. "You think this is the stuff?" she asked, not wishing to touch the vile of disgustingness. Though one could very well argue that it was. "Beatiful" she said out loud as she looked at the unique colours sloshing within. "Keep a hold of that. It could prove useful when we track this fucker down" Melissa said as she tilted her head in a "come on" kind of fashion. The snow manipulator would begin walking down the buisness district, a look of disdain upon her face. Honestly this district didn't look too far off from how the slums looked now, yet Melissa certainly felt out of place there. "I hate this place" she said as they continued their walk.

It took maybe a mere ten minutes to get to the Sirens Den, and getting in. Two ladies? A sinch, especially when one of those ladies where not entirely shy about using their, "feminine wiles" to get exactly what she wanted. So a grind and a kiss later the duo would enter the club. It wasn't exactly peak time so it was relatively empty, only a few dancers lined the stages, scantily dressed. "Lets hit the bar, we can scope the place out and try to see if anyone stands out" Melissa said, pointing to the empty stools at the edge of the bar. Skipping her way towards them, she plonked herself down. Motioning for the bar man to come to them. "Hey beautiful, how about a round of shots for me and my friend, dealers choice, maybe come and join us" she said pursing her lips, getting as close to the barman as she could without toppling herself over. "Sure darlin, whatever ya want" the man said blushing.

"So what do you think. Anyone strike you as, suspicious" she would ask Skip, eyeing up the small amount of dancers and customers within the bar. Soon enough the shots came and she would clink her glass with the barmans, taking the first shot she would release a big. "BLEEEEUUUGHH" she exclaimed wiping her tongue with her hand. "This ones whisky" she said shuddering, looking at the other shots as she placed her hand down, only one more was brown while the rest where either clear or different shades of red and greens. The bar man only laughed as he placed his own whisky shot down giving Melissa a wink before heading back to work.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum