Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 APL-kY

Did this man think her a fool? Did he think a warlord who knew of his ability would not be on the look out for his odd behavior? The ghosts had already been noticed. As they were summoned originally, her vision was far superior to his own and though a translucent, they were duller than the snow itself. Perhaps he had missed the part where she was better than him in every way? Yet she continued to act exactly as she had thus not interrupting any of her actions. As Acno's speech ended Melissa allowed a large smile to curve upon her face. She would stand at the block, her eyes looking to the downed man who had not gotten up from the floor before she had encased him. "So touching this with my full hand will grant me all the sexiness in the world?" she said as she got ready to place her hands upon it.

Just before her hands touched it, she lifted her index finger upwards, not touching the stone at all. This indeed was a trigger. The snow that had clad Acno's body would pierce directly into him, eight slender spikes would pierce his body directly, pushing through the skin and bone and out the other end, clenching onto the floor below to keep him pinned. He would be pierced by one needle in the stomach, two in his knee's, two his shoulders and two into his feet, the eight-needle would move directly under his chin, though not piercing all the way through like the others it would indeed push through the skin itself before retracting to allow the man to speak once more. "You must think me a fool" she said with that same smile. "I'm not as dumb as people think, I'v studied more in my life than many, I can even decipher the ancient text without one of those horrible eyes" The snow Queen uttered turning to face the man, her body as she started speaking had already dissolved from the lower half, liftin fifteen meters into the air. Meaning a five meter distance from her and the roof. Yet she did not have to worry, he had not the strength to break her snow prison.

"It was smart boo, to try to play to my nature, but you fucked up big time. I'm already sexy and irresistable, some strange rock wont help with that" she said as she looked to the man. Unaware of what was going on at his back due to it being at the floor, though no ghost would provide heat with a translucent body [fyi]. She would look to him. "So whats it going to be? Death or that fancy new prison they have?" she said as she winked to the male.

Tech used:

32Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Nothing could've helped him not feel so could numbness was beginning to come upon him. He began to smile as he knew his fate was well a cold case. Arcologia began to think about his lost love that was his daughter. Born in the slums of water 7 raised in Drum. Arcologia truly needed to see her 1 last time. As he looked up at the Frost Witch floating with the snow she truly did look beautiful in such a state.

He began to have a version of himself walking with his daughter side by side. As he opens his third eye the moment the Frost Witch would say an unjus word about them. Than again he was exposed to such hate from birth. As he pictures his daughter whom started to ask why 3 eyed people was evil. Arcologia mind was in a serious of fates.

Flashback
A Young Arcologia about 6 was walking with in the nation of Wano. He happens to see masks being sold to the other kids. It was a celebration of a new year so a festival was being held. Arcologia although had no parents of his own decided he too wanted a mask of his own. Unfortunately he did not look like the rest of the other kids. A fact he was told since birth. As he rushes to the counter to buy a mask. He looks over to see a woman quickly grab her son to get away from Arcologia. He was used to this by now but still he thinks on it now and than.

As he stands there he pulls out a sliver coin handing to the man with both his hands. "1 Mask please. " A loud yelled was thrown his way as the clerk says to him. "A mask ya want hey little boy go away we ain't got no mask for 3 eyed kids. " Arcologia looks on as the man got anger. "What are ya deaf or are ya stupid? Ya ain't right in the head that's for sure. Here ya go now get I don't won't no trouble ya might shoot a. Eye beam at me get now go. " As he throws the mask at Arcologia.

Still he has his mask and was happy as can be. Unfortunately he needed another hole for his third eye so he decided to make 1 of his own. After about 5 minutes a third hole was forged as he was about to put it on he started to walk. Holding it up with glee. However he was stopped as a paint ball was thrown at him. To the on looking folks the other other kids began to throw paint balls at him as well. He would began to walk as they kept throwing them at him as he puts on his mask. Singing his family treasure songs to a happy place he was going.

Present Time.

Arcologia looks at the Frost Witch as she asked him where it is he wanted to go. For people like him he was forced to think hell is a place called home. As his left hand begin to glow with a strange aura. That part of the ice would break open. As Arcologia unknown to him unlocks his buso haki. Tears running down his face would begin to freeze over as he looks up screaming. FROST WITCH... Damn it all please truth be told I can't go to either my.my.my heart will not survive my daughter needs me. Truth be told I did bad things only to bad people. But that's still no excuse. My baby girl needs me I need her. Please spare me this 1 I promise you won't regret itttt. " as he screams that his hollow would fly to the window and blow up causing a hole to form.

"So you've gone across the sea but you still think of we will always be a family." Arcologia would began to sing even more in a unknown language. Yasashii egao Pirishi egao anata no kawaii egaoGin no kokoro tokin no kokoro wo zenbun anata ni ageru Yasashii egao Mirishi egao anata no kawaii egao Gin no kokoro to kin no kokoro wo zenbun anata ni ageru Alchemi, Alchema Kin no hoshi kakaete Alchemi, Alchema. Yume no nakae. o yukinasai. "

Smiling as the 3 eyed people most ancient song was a reminder of thier history. He looks at the Frost Witch, "please I have to get back to her. "
Arcologia barley able to move as his left arm was still in the air as snow was falling upon it. Only able to break the ice using his will power and strength.

@Melly

33Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:52 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 APL-kY

Melissa would listen to the song, as an archeologist she understood a vast amount of foreign languages, this one being no different. Yet when she needed to be, she was indeed as cold as the snow itself. With the reveal of his third eye Melissa would shake her head. What a disgusting thing. Not the eye itself, but the position of it, foreheads were already icky enough and then having an eye on there. She felt bad for the race having to have one right in the center and then on top of that to be persecuted for it. Now she had listened to Acnos story, but it did not fit up, he had killed officers, so had she but unlike this dude, she was above the law. Yet as his hands clad in buso, he would break free of his bindings in this area only. A silly attempt given that he had been pierced through his hands and his shoulders, so the damage he was doing to his own body due to this was far greater than Melissa had anticipated. "You murdered innocent girls, INNOCENT" she shouted the last word as her body began to reform into its true form. The explosion from the hollow on the right side of the window would not even reach Melissa who seemed unphased by the ghosts appearance and its explosion which did nothing to further Acno's escape attempts if any.

"I read the reports on all the bounties present in this area. Bisco, Miss Sunshine, even the Queen that you took down, everything reported, I know it all" she would say as she flicked her hair backwards. "Trying to spin another tall tale" She said cracking her knuckles. "If you are so afraid of death, then the life you have chosen is not for you......." As she finished her sentence, her body would vanish once more. Once again the scenario under her control, Acno had no way of following her movement, no way of actively seeing where she was going. "....Sugar". Her hand would materialize seemingly out of the air itself, the shigan fingers ready to strike forth and end this mans life, though on a whim her fingers closed, and regulating her strength as best she could, she would intend to knock out Acno, given her speed halting her quick assault would be an impossibility for this man, even with his newly awoken buso. His other hand broken, his body freezing, he was going through the ringer.

If successful her punch given her strength would knock him unconscious. Now leaving him for the marines would that be so bad? Without barely even trying, the snow would carry the man, She would search him, relieving him off any weapons and money he had on him, a girls got to eat and would then proceed to bringhim along with her. "Cargo secured" Melissa spoke into her den den mush with the marines in range. "See ya on Jordsand boo" she said through it. The marine spluttered. "H..HOW DO...DAMN REVS" obviously factions wanted to keep somethings secrets, even from Pirates who were helping them. "Guess this means your mine for a while" she said as she walked through the snow, the encased body of Acno following along with help from the snow itself, he would more than likely remain unconscious for a while, given her strength. "Now Richard, lets see what happened to you" she would say as she walked back to Robelle.

[/attempted Exit with an unconscious Acno]
Claiming 50% of Ghosts beli [Y U NO RICH]
[his current beli = 18,940,000]
@Ghost

34Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia plea for his life was no joke nor was he afraid of death. However he really did have a daughter true enough he killed yes he also steals. However he is a pirate after all as he looks on soon enough he was struck with a dreadful force. Having so little strength left he would have no choice but to faint. The Frost Witch now has him encased in her snow. Talk about a clown who couldn't break the ice. As he would faint he would see her reform as a smile came upon his face. The moment she said "See ya on Jordsand boo. "

What could she have meant by such a thing. Arcologia was now floating off the ground in the air. Frozen in snow despite being at a disadvantage he took on the Frost Witch. However she did snake him after he frought someone else. However her cold heart have given him a small chance of hope. Unfortunate he is now in the Frost Witch hands. As his frozen self follow her unwillingly after all. Word would get out that Arcologia The Mad Hatter went at it with The Warlord Of The Sea The Frost Witch herself. The 2 strongest pirates in Drum at the moment.

However she has yet to being him could it be she has him with her for some odd reason. When word gets out of such an event the 2 had the government will wonder where is Arcologia. Which he was not with the government.This will sure enough raise his reputation but still. He is being kidnapped by another person how ironic. As Drum most wanted 2 had a brawl. As Arcologia body follows her he had a frozen smile upon his face. Once the marine find his defeated opponent they would find the word "Ha" on him.

However Arcologia did help the Frost Witch will the revs think he is apart of a crew she does not have. If so he has alot of explaining to do but first. He needs to get far away from his kidnapper. Welp it's better than being at that so called new poison.

[XexitX]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum