Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
(Flashback) Stealing from a Criminal (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
(Flashback) Stealing from a Criminal (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
(Flashback) Stealing from a Criminal (Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
(Flashback) Stealing from a Criminal (Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
(Flashback) Stealing from a Criminal (Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
(Flashback) Stealing from a Criminal (Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
(Flashback) Stealing from a Criminal (Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
(Flashback) Stealing from a Criminal (Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
(Flashback) Stealing from a Criminal (Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to Approval

Yuurei loved this island and it was for one big reason, and that was the fact that he could do jobs that he favored the most. He was a thief at heart, and honing his skills throughout the years was something he did to become a thief period. The people around the island knew him, and knew what his occupation was. He threw it out there, so he could get people to hire him when they needed him. At first, only a few people knew about him, but soon enough the whole island would know about him. There was a reason to this and it was because when he was away even though he had gone to an island were there were barely any marines, he had gotten himself in trouble with them anyways. It was his own fought, but now his bounty had been increasing slowly time had gone by.

The people in Mock Town knew how Yuurei looked in a certain way, but he was able to change that simply from changing his hair style and removing the eyepatch. It wasn’t just that he could easily change clothes, which is something he had planned to do. The first thing on his agenda was to meet up with his client. It was a nice day in Mock Town, but for some reason the sky above was covered with clouds. He hadn’t seen that in a while on this island, and he felt like it was going to rain. Even though he felt that there was no indicator that would bring anybody to say that. The birds weren’t in the sky, and there were barely anybody who roamed the streets today. It was a bit weird, but he didn’t pay any attention to that. He was walking with two guys in front of him who were taking him to see the man who was looking for him.

*FlashBack*

Yuurei was walking through the town as he was trying to figure out what to do. It wasn’t just that, he was trying to see if there was anything he could buy. He was a thief, but he knew how to buy things, and he wasn’t living in poverty that he needed to steal to survive. There was nothing around here that he wanted, which upset him in a way. The swordsman had his hands behind his head as he was a bit disappointed of his aimless walk through town. He hoped to find something around the area, but there was no luck with that. Instead, he had two men approach him; they wore all black suit, and he was confused on what was going on. He was also used to being attacked that he got defensive of the matter.

The men that approached him stopped moving when they noticed that he was getting ready to fight. They waved their hands at him as they weren’t trying to start any trouble. He looked at the two of them, his eyes squinting as he was trying to make sure they weren’t trying anything. They chuckled nervously because they didn’t want to deal with this man in a fight. After a few seconds of them shaking their hands side to side, he straighten his position as he let go of the hilt of his blade. He looked at both men and wondered who they were, what they were up to, and why they approached him.

”Who are you guys? Why are did you approach me? What kind or problems do you want with me?” He asked them as they looked at each other.

One of the guys stepped forward and then coughed a bit to clear his voice.

”We are only here to find you Yuurei. Our boss wants to hire you for a job, one that he felt would be best, if you do it. If you accept follow us, if not then we will be on our way.” The guard said this and walked off with the other man.

Yuurei heard job, and figured it must be a thief’s work, and his feet started moving on their own. They moved forward as if his body was telling him to take on the job. That was how Yuurei ended up with two guys in a suit walking in front of him.

*Present*

As he continued to walk with them he had noticed their turns that they had taken and continued to make sure he knew where they were going. He didn’t want to have to run away and then lose himself because he couldn’t remember his way around. It wouldn’t take long though, and the trio would arrive to their destination. He noticed that they were what look to be a small food shop. The light brown exterior brighten the construct a bit, and then the awning that was above the door in the front. The two guards stopped at the door and moved to the corners of the door. They weren’t going to enter the area, but were going to stand guard from the looks of things.

”Thank you for finding me guys.” He said this as he pulled the door open and walked into the establishment.

When he entered the place he could smell the aroma that was filling the place. It was heartwarming, and he could just feel his mouth salivating from the smell. What he was smelling was a variety of baking meals placed in display. They were freshly made and were waiting for people to come in and buy. He noticed that there was one person who was at a table though, and nobody else. Of course, the workers were here as well, but he knew none of them were the people who summoned him. He walked over to the table, and when he got there, he decided to let himself be seated before the man could tell him to. Yuurei smiled at him as he had three words to let out.

”What’s the job?” He asked the man.

+22 Doriki to Strength

Last edited by Yuurei on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The man sitting down was a man wearing an entire suit. His was different from the men outside as they were a gray color. His features made him look like he was in his forties, but the beard and moustache made him look like he was a boss. He looked intimidating to say the least and he didn’t look like a person someone would want to double cross. The man was also eating a piece of cake when Yuurei sat down he took. He had taken one final bite of his cake as he cleaned his lips with a napkin and place it down on the counter when Yuurei asked him the question. He smiled at Yuurei because this man was ready for any job from the looks of it.

”So, you are the infamous Yuurei. Your bounty says your dangerous, or at least that is what the News say about you. The thing is they don’t even talk about what you’ve done. I’m assuming you stole some stuff that they don’t want to be release to the world as missing.” He assumed wrong, but it was an assumption Yuurei would go with.

”Yeah they aren’t very pleased with what I’ve taken from them. So, they have told the world that I’m dangerous and want me captured. Still, I was thinking about this job you wanted me to do. What is it you would want me to take? Who is my target, and what am I getting myself into?” He asked these questions.

The man would chuckle when he heard this from Yuurei as the man didn’t want to have an idle chat with his client.

”Fine we will get to it then. There is a valuable treasure box that is on this island. I found this out not too long ago, but it has been passed down in a certain family from generation to generation. I am part of this family, but I was cut off a long time ago. I would like you to steal it from the man who has it.” He paused for a second.

”This man is a distant cousin of mine. His name is Edgar, and he owns a drug operation in Mock Town. He usually carries the treasure box with him; the box isn’t a big as you would think, one can carry it with one hand and is the size of both of your hands.” He said this as he took a drink of his water and placed it back on the table.

”Edgar can be found in a pawnshop.” He said, but was cut off by Yuurei.

”A pawnshop? That isn’t hiding, and it would be easy to take.” He said this.

The man would shake his head at Yuurei for interrupting him.

”Don’t interrupt and you will understand why I want to hire you. Also, do that again, and I will find someone else to do this job.” He said this as he took another sip of his drink before placing it on the table again.

”The pawnshop can be located South side of Mock Town. The shop itself is a front. And you will know where it is because there are guards all over this pawnshop, and are too many to fight your way through. Inside the pawnshop would be a door that only certain people can go through. They need a password to go pass it, but I don’t know what it is. That is because they change it every week. Find that and you can get through that obstacle. Once passed the door, you are going to find yourself in a night club. There are going to be a bunch of people there. Edgar usually uses this establishment to distribute his drugs, and hands them out to people to sell on the streets in this town, and around the Grand Line. You would have to find Edgar through all of this, and take the box from him.” He paused again.

This time he moved his hand into his blazer and pulled out a picture of Edgar. It was actually useful for Yuurei, and it was the only piece of real evidence he would be able to offer Yuurei. Yuurei took the picture and looked at the man as he was trying to remember how he would look. He had the picture as he was burning this man’s image into his head.

Edgar:

”Once you do all of this I need to make sure you aren’t follow back to me. We cannot let anybody know that I was the one that hired you for this job. Just to show that I’m serious I will give you half now, and the other half when you get the job done.” The man said this as he took out a bag of beli and placed it on to the table.

It would be pushed towards Yuurei, and the swordsman’s eyes would open up as this man was serious. He weighted the bag in his hand as he feel the weight on it. He was good with this amount as he looked inside to see that it was indeed beli, and soon put it away. Yuurei got up from his seat as he looked at his client. He didn’t ask him for his name, nor he wanted to know. It would only screw both him, and this man over if this went south.

”I accept the offer, and the job. I will get you your box, and I will make sure that nobody can link me to you. That is why I never asked you for your name.” He smiled at him and the man sitting down nodded acknowledging that.

Yuurei looked at the door as he started walking off to the exit. He would push the door open and then he would look at the two guards standing there.

”Have a good day, I will see you guys soon.” He said this as he was off to do his job.

Last edited by Yuurei on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei knew that he couldn’t go to the South side of Mock Town looking like this. If this man knew who he was, then he was sure that this Edgar knew who he was, and how he looked like as well. This brought Yuurei to stop walking and look around the area. He was trying to figure out what to wear, and decided to go look for a thrift shop. While he walked around the area he could see that today wasn’t the day for people to be outside. There were barely any signs of life, which he found it weird because there usually was. He didn’t pay mind to it as he figured it was one of those days. It wouldn’t take long for him to find a shop, and he entered inside the place. He looked around and found a white mask that had a creepy smiley face to it. This was the only one on stock, so he grabbed it without much to choose from.

He would then move around to obtain a black cloth that he would be able to cover his clothes, so nobody could tell who he was from his clothing. He moved over to the counter after he had gotten the two things he wanted to buy. He placed the cloth down on the counter and that was all that would be placed. The woman behind the counter charged him, and Yuurei paid a cheap price for his new cloth. He walked off the shop with two new things, the black cloth and his new mask that he had stolen from the poor shop. He had to do it as he didn’t want to be seen wearing a mask and then certain people would know who it was. While walking to the south side he put the black cloth on, but also removed the eyepatch that was on his face. He slicked his hair back, so that it way it wasn’t how it usually was.

Picture of Mask:

The thief didn’t need to wear his mask right now because it was not something that was required at the moment. The funny thing is as he continued to move South side of Mock Town he noticed that the amount of people had increased. There were people all over the South side of Mock Town right now they were doing some trading, and it looked like a few of them were doing a bunch of shady stuff. He was in the right spot, and that was for sure, and a lot of people looked at him for a quick second, and then got back to what they were doing. They didn’t know who he was, which was a good thing. His known blue outfit was covered, his hair was not messy, and his signature eyepatch wasn’t on. He was sure the marines thought he was missing an eye.

Yuurei was looking around the area to see if he could find the pawnshop that he was asked to steal from. He wasn’t surprised about all the information that was given as he figured his clients would do their homework before trying to rob people. The swordsman kept a jolly face as he had a smile that never left. He didn’t want to look angry and have people single him out and wonder what his problem was.

Where are all these guards at? I can’t find the pawnshop. He thought to himself as he continued moving through the area.

It wouldn’t take long, but he could tell that there was a certain area of the South side that was being avoided by everyone that was there. Of course, there were a few people who walked towards that area, and he figured that they were going to this pawnshop. He followed along one of the guys that was heading in that direction. He stood a fair amount of distance, so he didn’t give the man any weird vibes with him. He started to see  a few guards appearing and walking around the parameters. When he had a good view on the place he stopped walking and his eyes moved around to see the area. There were a lot of guards in the area, and he watched the guy he had been following walk into the pawnshop. It legit said Mock’s Pawnshop on the awning, so he knew this must have been the place.

”How do I get in without having to fight all of these men? I don’t have time for that, and I don’t want to waste the energy. If I get into a bigger mess later I will need all the energy I can spare.” He whispered to himself.

Yuurei continued to look around the area as he could see a few more people entering the area, he had moved towards a secluded location where he couldn’t be seen. He didn’t know the password, so he had to play this smart. There were a lot of guards in this area, so his best course of action was to single a guard out and get what was needed from him. When he thought that was a good idea, he shook his head. If he tried to get information from him, he could call back up, and that within itself was bad. He couldn’t tell how loyal they were to Edgar, so he couldn’t chance it. He didn’t noticed this, but his hand had come up to his mouth and he was biting his thumb nail. After a few minutes of thinking about what to do, he figured it was best to wing it, but the first thing he needed to do was knock out a guard and steal his clothes.

His eyes of course scanned the area as he was trying to find a guard that fit his size and stature. Yuurei couldn’t just go and take any guard because then he would look stupid if the clothes didn’t fit. It wouldn’t take long for him to find his perfect match, and he watched his movements along with everyone else to see if he could find an opening to take him out without raising any alarms. He figured he would use his observation for this part, so he could figure out when everyone was walking away from his intended target.

19/20 Haki Remaining

Last edited by Yuurei on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei continued to look at his intended target from the shadows. It wasn’t just that, but he was also realizing the guard’s pattern. They walked a certain way, but there was a time that they all move differently and away from his target. They also had a different variety of weapons on them, which made things easier for him. He had a bunch of swords, but he wouldn’t like weird walking out dressed up as one of them with swords on his side. He didn’t go in at that moment but allowed them to continue on with their rounds. The second time he had an opportunity, he got closer but stood in the shadow. He wasn’t going to do it right away as he had to reassure himself that this was going to work. The swordsman wasn’t sure why they moved the way they were moving, but it was going to work to his favor. The third time it happened Yuurei slipped and fell to the floor as he revealed himself to his target. The guard snapped his neck a bit when he saw the sudden appearance of Yuurei.

He moved over towards the thief, as he figured he would help him out. Yuurei felt the man’s hand on his arm, and soon enough he had his arm around the man’s neck as he was being held up.

”What happened? You don’t seem to have been drinking?” He asked Yuurei.

”No, I just slipped, but think you.” He said this with a smile on his face.

With their words being exchanged, he knew that this man had let his guard down for this moment. Yuurei moved his hand towards the man’s mouth and covered it quickly. The guard’s eyes widen as he wasn’t expecting this. He had grabbed Yuurei’s arm to try and get the man off him, but it wasn’t happening. Yuurei had pulled him into the shadow where nobody could see him, or the guard. He tried to elbow Yuurei, but when he did the Long-arm man ignored it as it didn’t do anything to him. It wouldn’t take him long enough, but the man wouldn’t lose breath and fall unconscious. When Yuurei felt that he was no longer struggling he let go of the man. He started stripping the man’s clothes off and took off his clothes as well. He folded his clothes and got dress quickly and made sure that his swords were put on his side.

He placed the shoes on and tapped the tip of the shoe on the floor, and he knew right then and there he was ready. He put his clothes in his bag, along with his mask, and his cloak. As for the guard that was unconscious. Yuurei picked him up with one arm and took him to the middle of the alley he was in. He opened up a trash bin and threw the man in there. He closed the door and figured he would have to get this done before this guy would wake up and alert the others.

”Time to get moving, and see if I can act my way into this nightclub.” He said this to himself.

Yuurei would make his way out of the shadows again and where the guards were. They looked at him as they wondered why he was out of his position. He rubbed the back of his head as they looked at him, and he chuckled nervously.

”Thought I saw something.” He said as they looked at the four swords on his waist.

”You have more swords with you than before. Or that is what I thought.” He said to Yuurei.

He chuckled when he heard this and walked towards the pawnshop as the man he had taken out had done this himself.

”I think you are lacking sleep. I’ve always had four swords on my waist because you may never know when one could break.” He explained and the man nodded.

He stopped looking at Yuurei though as he got back into his position and started moving around. When Yuurei got close to the pawnshop, he rushed inside because what he was going to do next was a part of his plan. He entered the shop, and his hand was on his butt right now. He moved around like crazy as he was panicking right now. The guards inside of the pawnshop looked at Yuurei ready to attack the man. The swordsman’s eyes widened as he acted like he was hopeless right now.

”I need to use the bathroom. I had eaten something this morning that upset my stomach. I was trying to hold it in as long as I could, but I can’t anymore. I need to get to the bathroom.” Yuurei said this fast and sounded worried.

They were ready to attack him at first, but they noticed that he was trying to use the bathroom. They loosened up as the tension had died down.

”What is the code for the door?” One of the guards asked Yuurei.

He looked at the man who spoke to him, and then looked at the other guard. He panicked more as he didn’t know the answer, but he wasn’t going to say that.

”I can’t think about that right now. I have to use the bathroom right now. Please let me inside.” He pleaded with the man who asked him.

”Sorry I can’t let you in if you can’t tell me the code. Edgar would kill me.” He said this to Yuurei.

”I can’t hold it any longer. Please man, if you don’t let me go now it’s going to come out right here in the pawnshop. I know you don’t want that because then you go to work with that nasty smell. Please, it’s going to come out soon.” He said this as he continued to move around the shop as the man looked at Yuurei shaking his head.

The other guy chuckled when he heard Yuurei speak like this and it seemed like he really had to go. If he didn’t hesitate to embarrass himself, then it meant he really had to go. He coughed a bit and then looked at his partner for the day.

”Just let him inside. I don’t want this place smelling like shit, and anything I’ll take responsibility.” He said this as the man shook his head.

He would open the door and look at Yuurei. The swordsman had moved towards the door and soon rushed in as if he had to take a big crap in the bathroom. The guard would close the door and then look at his partner.

”This is on you. I hope you know what you are doing.” He said as they both returned to their post.

18/20 Haki Remaining.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was running down the dim lit hallway right now as he continued to act the part of someone who was rushing to go to the bathroom. He noticed stairs not too far from him, and it was his only way of advancement. He started running down the stairs, but when he saw he was clear from the door behind him, he dropped his act. He no longer needed to act like that because they no longer had visual of him. As he continued to move down the stairs he could hear the sound of music getting louder as he was inching closer to the bottom. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he noticed that there were two guards standing there. He looked at both of them and nodded his head towards them before walking by them. His heart rushed, he felt so much tension coming from him, but it was because he was nervous.

When he got passed them, he felt relieved because he was able to continue on. He looked around the area as he could see the amount of people who were dancing and enjoying their time here. This was definitely the place, but now he was going to have to find Edgar. If he was going to do that, he felt like it was best to change his outfit for the time being. He didn’t want to be a guard asking where his boss was located. It would be weird, if he never left the room, or area he was in, and Yuurei couldn’t find him. He looked around for the bathroom while he was moving through the females that were jumping around and enjoying their time. He was looking for a sign that showed him where the bathroom was located.

It wouldn’t take long for him to find that area, and he started moving around with a stern look on his face. He, of course, had to play the part of a guard, so people did move out of his way. When he got to the bathroom he entered it without a problem and got into a stall that was free, and wide enough for him to move around. He started taking off the guards clothes and shoes, and started putting on his own clothes. He didn’t put the eyepatch on, and he kept his cloak and mask ready to be used at the right time. When he was ready he put the guards uniform in his bag because he didn’t want to leave anything behind, so his cover could be blown. When he was ready and prepared he stepped out of the bathroom and started looking around the area.

His job would begin now as he started moving into the crowd and dancing, so he could fit in. He did noticed that there were a lot of people who were doing things besides dancing. He was surprised about this because he never really entered areas like this. It wasn’t just that, but he could see people doing drugs, or putting some substances into their mouths. He didn’t know what it was, but he figured it had something to do with the drug distribution in this place. He ignored because it was not his business, nor was it his job to stop them. While he was playing his part his eyes would continue to move around the facility. The lights were flashing around, which made it harder for him to see, but it was not impossible. It made things harder for him, which he didn’t complain as long as his cover wasn’t blown.

Yuurei had too jump a little higher while he was in the dance floor. There were a lot of people in his way. It annoyed him, but there was no much he could do about it. He couldn’t start trouble because it would draw attention. He didn’t need that in his life right now, so he continued to move around. He stood to himself as he noticed a few ladies making their way to him and touching his body. He moved himself away from them, which he regretted deeply, but he didn’t have time for fun. There was a reason why people hired him, and it wasn’t because he was attractive. After looking around a lot he had finally caught a glimpse of a few guards that were surrounding a particular man. That alone made it obvious on who Edgar was; this man was well protected, and he had a few ladies next to him rubbing on his body.

”Found you.” He said within the crowd.

Yuurei continued to look around the secluded area that his target was in, and he could see the man wearing his fancy suit, and jewelry. It wouldn’t take long for him to spot the box as it was something he was holding in his hand. Edgar was having a good time it seemed, and every so often a person would come to him and he would hand that person a bag. Yuurei wasn’t sure what is in the content, but he figured that it was the drugs his client spoke about. He looked at the guards now as he could see their choice of weapons. They had guns on them, but they also had what looked like sabers as well. They were armed, which he didn’t care too much about.

As he was getting closer though, he had come to a stop. There were more females who had approached him, and started feeling on him, and surrounding him. Yuurei sighed because there was nothing he could do about this. He didn’t want to push them away because then he was sure to either hear them complain, or the people around him would find him odd. The swordsman started dancing with them though as he figured that he would enjoy this moment for the time being before he did what he needed to do. The girls would get close and touch his body, and one of them tried to kiss Yuurei, but he swerved her shit because he wasn’t with it.

She got upset with this and slapped him across the face, which brought her and her friends to walk away from him. The people who saw this looked at Yuurei, and he looked down as he moved away from the area. He had to move towards Edgar again, but he couldn’t go looking like this. People were wondering why he had got slapped, but he kept his head low and walked away before he was asked any questions.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Edgar had heard people’s reaction to the scene, but when he looked over to see what was going on, Yuurei had already blended in with the crowd. He sighed as he figured it was time to do what was he had planned to do right now. While he was moving around the crowd, the young man started putting on the cloak that he had bought from the thrift shop. Now that he was covered with that, he turned around as he was looking down the whole entire time. His head was down, so nobody could see how Yuurei looked, but he was slowly bringing the mask he had stolen from the thrift shop onto his face. When he finally done that, he continue to move through the crowd now as he was making his way towards Edgar now. When he got close the guards noticed that there was someone moving towards them.

They stepped forward towards Yuurei, and placed their hands right in front of him to stop moving any further.

”I’m sure you know where you are sir, so I need you to step back and make sure you don’t get near Edgar-sama.” One of the guards said to Yuurei.

Yuurei stood quiet though as his head was down and he was waiting for the right time to do anything. He never moved from his place as well, which annoyed the two guards who were waiting for him to step back.

”We will ask you one more time, step away and enjoy the party.” Another guard warned Yuurei.

Yuurei moved his head upward, so that they could see his face, and what they saw was a mask that covered Yuurei’s entire face. It was a white mask with eyes and a mouth that was smiling. Those were openings, so he could see and breathe through. They were black though, so nobody could see the man behind the mask. Their eyes widen when they saw his appearance, and when they were about to do something Yuurei moved before they could. His arm stretched forward and towards the guard to his right. He had gather his right hand into a fist as it had landed straight into the guard’s face. The man took a second to move, but he was sent flying towards the wall as he hit it and was unconscious. He had done the same thing with his left hand as that one landed on the guards face as well. It had resulted in the same manner as from the guard from before.

The thief was quick on his feet, but he decided to make this easier for him. He could see Edgar was shuffling to get the ladies off of him, so he could get up and run, but a blue aura had spread out from Yuurei’s body. The people who had been sucked up into Yuurei’s aura had noticed that they had gotten heavier than they were. Edgar was struggling now as Yuurei made his way towards him. The thief had moved over to his target and grabbed a hold of the treasure box that was in his way. He stepped away from Edgar as he was curious to why he always had the treasure box in his hand.

”You had this in your hand at all time. Why didn’t you just put it in a way where nobody could find it?” He asked as he had an idea.

Edgar looked pissed because he couldn’t believe how this was happening. He wasn’t sure how this man had gotten inside this place to begin with. Still, he was only able to answer the man’s question.

”Even I hid it somewhere that someone couldn’t find it, eventually someone would have found it. I just didn’t think anybody in Mock Town would come for it. Guards! Where are you guys and Who are you?!” He asked Yuurei.

The swordsman didn’t answer him because he didn’t have a name to give Edgar. What he did though was that he started running away from the area and when he got to the edge of the club Edgar was no longer succumbed to Yuurei gravitational field. He exhaled as he looked at the mask man. The guards who were at the door could feel the weight on their body crushing to the ground. They weren’t sure who the hell was doing this, but they noticed a mask figured covered in a cloak walking pass them. Yuurei looked at the two of them as he nodded and continued to move forward. The guards were hopeless as they were trying their best to move around, but couldn’t even budge. He started running up the stairs and when he got to the door of the pawnshop, the guards at the bottom would be free from his field.

They started moving along the stairs as they had to do their job. The men by the door noticed that it had opened up, but it wasn’t just that. The area around them got heavier, and they weren’t sure who was doing this. They looked to see the new person appear from the door and they wondered who this could be. Yuurei didn’t say anything to them as he ran through the door to leave the building. He didn’t forget, but when he came outside he had seen many of the guards that were securing the place. They looked at him, some of them were affected by the field, and some of them were away from it. Yuurei wondered what was going to happen now, but he had to do his best to get to his client without being followed.

Technique Used:

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The guards who weren’t in his field had started equipping themselves with their weapons of choice. They could see the gravity field, and when they noticed that their comrades, who were in the field couldn’t move, they didn’t enter it. They knew it had to be something powerful, if it left them like that. Instead, they started shooting at Yuurei from all different directions. The swordsman had started dodging the bullets now as he was using his observation to see the attacks heading towards him. The bullets would move by him as he was inching away from the pawnshop. As he continued to move away from the shop, and towards his escape route, the more guards had been caught by his field. It also meant that the people on the other side of the shop were able to move now, and started running towards Yuurei, and shooting at him.

The swordsman noticed this, and he sighed because he was going to have to change his tactics now. The blue field he created had started decreasing, and it had soon become a blue silhouette around his body. He had made himself faster and started running off into the dark alley. The men who were succumbed to his gravity no longer felt the affect and started running after Yuurei’s general direction. While he was running around, Yuurei would jump high into the air, and caused himself to float in the air as he was moving towards the roof top of a building. He grabbed onto the building, and stopped himself from floating. He continued to run now, but he was on the rooftop as he was hoping to lose them. These men were still running around his general direction, which he found annoying, but he knew he would have to give it time.

He stopped moving, and he sat down on one of the building’s rooftop as he started to take off his mask, and his cloak. Yuurei was putting his stuff away now as he was getting ready to go back to the food shop to give his client the item he wanted. He knew it wasn’t a hard job, but it was his approach that made it easier. It wasn’t just that, but he had the devil’s power, and one that was scary enough to stop people from moving around, if they were truly weak. Still, he stood on the rooftop for about an half an hour until he felt the presence of the guards running around dwindle. It wouldn’t take long for him to be scotch free.

That man looked so upset when I took this box from him. I kind of felt bad for him, but a job is a job. He himself is a bad person giving out drugs like that, and distributing those things around like it wouldn’t wrong people’s lives. It is a win win situation if I say so myself. I get paid either way. He thought to himself as he got up from the floor, and rushed towards the corner of the rooftop and jumped off towards the floor. He would float himself to the ground giving him a soft landing as there were many people around these areas to see him. Yuurei started moving through Mock Town heading towards the shop from before. It wouldn’t take him long to get there, and when he did he could see the two guards who had approached him before still there.

Yuurei had smiled at both of them as they looked at him with a stern look on their face.

”I got what your boss asked for, so I’m going in.” He said this to them as they nodded.

Yuurei would enter the shop again, and he would smell the food that this place was producing again. It was an aroma he couldn’t get over; he looked around to see his client, and of course he didn’t move from the spot he was in from before. The thief would walk towards the table, and took a seat again with a smile on his face. His client would look at him as he had finished taking a bite out of something sweet. He used a napkin to clean his face before putting it down on his lap.

”So, did you come back with what I asked you for, or did you come back to tell me you couldn’t get to Edgar?” He asked curious to see what his answer will be.

Yuurei could only laugh when he heard those words coming from him. He knew that this client wasn’t stupid enough to hire someone who couldn’t get the job done. He also wouldn’t have given Yuurei half of the money, if he wasn’t sure he would bring what was asked. The swordsman started moving through his bag until he grabbed a hold of the treasure box. He pulled it out, and the client’s eyes widen when he saw the treasure box he was looking for. Yuurei placed it on the table, but kept it close to him for the time being.

”As you can see I got you what you asked for. Edgar didn’t seem happy to see it go, but there was nothing anybody in that place could do anything. I had caught them off guard, and went into hiding until I knew it was safe to come to you with what you asked for. Now if you can be so kind please hand me the other half.” He said this to his client.

The man smiled at Yuurei, and there was side of him that didn’t want to give him the rest of the reward, but then at the same time he knew it would be bad for business. It wasn’t just that, he thought about who he would be denying the full reward to, and knew things might go bad for him. This guy was dangerous, and on the news coos they never explained why. That was enough to be scarier than anything else to hear about. The man took out another bag filled with beli and placed it on the table. He pushed it towards Yuurei and when Yuurei saw this, he would do the same with the treasure box. The thief would grab a hold of his bag and see that there was a lot of money in this bag.

”It was nice doing business with you.” He said this as he got up from his seat.

The man looked at Yuurei as he was happy to see the treasure box that he had asked for. This was what he was waiting for. He had opened the treasure box to see a bunch of photos of his family throughout the generation. The man would tear when he seen the pictures of his parents in this box as well as everyone that knew of him. These were his cherish memories even they had cut him off. He wanted something that could connect him to his family even if they had done something horrible. Yuurei noticed that he was quiet, so he continued to move to the exit and out of the door. When he walked passed the guards, he knew that he was good to go, and started making his way back to the ship.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum