Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Empty Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Tue May 15, 2018 10:40 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to Topic Approval

Yuurei needed a way to make income on this island, and going around and hoping to find some untouched gold all the time wasn’t going to work all the time. He needed a steady income, and one that would do him justices. He figured doing the same thing he was doing in the Grand Line would be best to do on this part of the world. The only thing that was different here than it was in the Grand Line was this, in the Grand Line Yuurei didn’t discriminate any of his employees as he would work for anybody that had a lot of money to give him for the job. He didn’t care how bad of a person they were as long as they were paying. This was different now, and instead of doing that he was planning on helping the people on this island. If they needed something to be taken back because they had their stuff stolen he was going to be the person to get it back.

Of course, he would only doing this for a price, and that was because in life nothing was free. He was sympathetic, but honestly he knew that this world wasn’t fair. He wasn’t wearing his traditional clothing that he wore, and his hair was not around his face either. It was different as he had decided to go with a more slick back hair approach. It wasn’t just that, but Yuurei was also wearing the clothes that the people in Angel Island were accustom to wearing. He had enjoyed this type of style of clothing, and he felt like he could get used to it until they got back to the Grand Line. Still, there had was one person who had wrote a message on one of Yuurei’s flyers for hire. He didn’t have any way for them to contact him officially, so this was the best way to do it. When he seen this, he read the message, and even where the mystery person wanted to meet. He decided to do this job alone as his thief jobs he tried his best to keep to himself.

The location of their meet up was a very public place. There was a park that was very popular with the people, so they wouldn’t be alone in their meet up. That was the smart thing to do, and he didn’t think anything bad of it. Instead, he had walked towards the park now as he figured this meeting would be worth the walk. He had could see a bunch of people walking around the area, and a lot of them would give him looks, but due to how he was dressed they figured it was someone who had tried to live a peaceful life here on this island. Yuurei did what he did best, and he placed his hands behind his head, and could only smile at them. It was a good day today, and he could only hope that it continue to be this type of day. When he got to the park he could see that there were a lot of families that were together, and enjoying their time at the park.

It wasn’t just that, but there were kids running around a certain playground. This was a place where nobody would want to do anything horrible in. Still, the only thing he could do was continue to walk around with a paper rolled in his hand. He was trying to find his client as he was looking at the benches. On the flyer, it had said that he would be waiting for Yuurei on a bench. He would be alone, and that he would be wearing a hat. It was hard to find this person though because he couldn’t find anybody wearing a hat around the area. It was just a bunch of people with freaking wings enjoying their time. He felt that the man probably chose the wrong day, but on the flyer it said that he would be in the park everyday around noon. It was around noon, so he knew he had come at the perfect time.

The thief didn’t give up hope though, and he knew that he would be able to find the man sooner or later. It was a good sight to see though; there were a lot of people enjoying their life, but were blinding to the darkness that lurked in every corner of their home. The slaver owners that lived on these islands were everywhere. Hell even in the Ordeals of Iron there was some type of slaver that owned that place, but Yuurei took care of that, but another evil popped up to take his place. The only good thing about it was this, the woman was of the lesser evil. He just continued to move through the place scratching his ear as he started to doubt whether the client was here. Maybe someone is playing a joke with me? Or maybe I got the time wrong? Or maybe something bad happened to him? he thought to himself as he kept walking. He figured that he would give a few more minutes of walking before he took a seat on the bench to relax himself.

Still, what Yuurei didn’t know was that there were eyes lurking in his general direction. He couldn’t feel this because there were people everywhere and around him. His Observation could pinpoint people’s locations, but that was it right now as he didn’t active its true power because it would drain him. He could only use his eyes as he continued to scan the area around him for his client.

+5 Doriki to Endurance
+5 Doriki to Strength in Arms due to race

Last edited by Yuurei on Sat May 19, 2018 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Empty Re: Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Wed May 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While he continued to walk through the park, there was no sign of anybody that resembled the little description of the person who was supposed to be waiting for him. He could only scratch his head as he stopped walking. He had started scanning the area from where he stood, but that didn’t even help. ”Is he going to show up?” he asked himself as he just continued to look at the benches around him. He didn’t spot anything, so the best thing he could do was sit down and relax for a bit. He seen a bench nearby that was empty, and nobody was sitting there. He had walked over to it, and sat down softly as he leaned back and sighed, which turned into a yawn. When he opened his eyes he could see the family laying on their blanket on the grass while the children were running around the without a care in the world. He wished he could have been like that as a kid, but it was never like this for Yuurei.

The pirate continued to wish things were different for him in his youth, but was proud that he was able to live through it all, and become the person he was. It didn’t take long though for someone else to join him on the bench. He looked to the side and he could see that there was someone with a hat on. He had turned his head to look back at the scenery, but then he paused as his mind was now elsewhere. There was a man next to him with a hat, and they were the only two on the bench. The man who wanted to meet up with him said he would be the only person on the bench with a hat and he would wait for him. If this is the man, then why wasn’t he just sitting on the bench waiting for me? he thought to himself as he looked back at the man. His attention was caught by him as he was guessing that this was the guy he was looking for. If it was, then his little walk around the park was finally over.

The man looked at Yuurei as the thief was just staring at him right now. He was trying to see if this was really the guy that wrote on the paper. He figured the man would say something, and soon enough the guy looked at Yuurei as the both stared into each other’s eyes. There were no words coming out from anybody, which brought Yuurei to sigh because he was going to break the ice. ”Are you the guy that wrote on this flyer?” he asked. The man blinked a few times as he continued to stare at Yuurei as if he were looking at him to make sure he was the guy as well. ”Yes, yes I am. I have been watchen ya travel the park for a while now. I must say ya looked lost, but then I put it together, and figured ya were the guy who put this flyer. Still, I had to make sure ya were the man who actually put the flyer down, or the guys who took what was important to me,” he explained in a different tone and accent than Yuurei.

The pirate heard this as he was surprised on what he did, btu figured it was the smart thing to do. Anybody could have taken the flyer and met up with this man. ”And how do you know I am the person who put the flyer up?” he asked to hear his deduction. ”I watched as ya was looking ova and ova again. Eventually you decided to sit, but ya didn’t leave, and ya look like ya was going to continue to look for me,” he explained to Yuurei. ”I see well, I guess that makes sense. At least you showed up, so let’s get into business. What is it that was stolen from you, and who stole it from you? I also want to know any known location of the thieves as well. It would make things much easier for me, so don’t leave anything out,” he explained to the man as he didn’t ask for his name. ”First things first, my name is Asher. The people who stole from me are slavers, and they stole, no they took my daughter away from me. They took her, and said they were going ta have her do whatever they want her do, and her life was going ta be hell. I couldn’t do anything sir. They were strong, and they said if I continue to resist they would kill ha right there,” he paused as he looked down to the ground as he was upset.

The aura of depression could be seen all over this man. He felt bad for him. ”Your daughter was taken away from you by some assholes? I got you man, and actually you don’t have to pay me. Just give me more information,” he was surprised those words came out of his mouth. He didn’t think he would do anything without money being behind, but here he was now. The man heard him and his eyes could only widen with hope as he was happy Yuurei was here. ”No I will pay, but I won’t pay as much as ya asking for. Still, let me continue then. These thieves usually reside north of this park. They operate in a house that has smoke coming out of a chimney all day. It is hard to miss, but they are heavily guarded, and they aren’t the only people in that place,” he explained to Yuurei.

The thief figured this was going to happen, but he figured he would be able to find some good loot in these slaver’s home. ”I see, and I don’t really need to ask you why you never tried to get your daughter. I figured they used her life like they did before. Well my name is Yuurei, and if you want you can wait here until I come back,” he said with a smile on his face.

3Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Empty Re: Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Fri May 18, 2018 10:34 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had sat down a little longer as he was gathering himself with everything that the man had told him. When he got up from his seat he had stretched a bit and then looked back at the man one more time. ”I will do my best, and I make sure that I will get your daughter out of there. And if I can I will do the same for everyone else. By the way what is your daughter’s name?” he asked before walking off. ”Her name is Emily, and beauty mark on her right cheek. Actually here,” he said as he went into his pocket and got a picture of her. Yuurei took the picture, and saw how she looked before he started walking towards the north side of the park exit. The man sat there as Yuurei had instructed him to stay there and wait for him there. He was moving through the pathway as he could see more families enjoying their time here.

He was surprised that they didn’t know what was going on here in Skypiea, but he figured that they didn’t care because it wasn’t happening to them. Still, it was a nice sight to see, and him doing this he was able to make it out of the park without thinking about it. When he seen the scenery change into that one of houses, he knew it was time to move. He moved through the streets of the island as he could see people looking at him because he was wearing what they wore, and he only smiled at them. He kept moving and his attention had shifted to the sky. He had to make sure he didn’t pass the building, and the only way to do that was find the building that has toxic smoke coming out of it. It wouldn’t take long for him to see the smoke in the sky, and had a smirk on his face. He cracked his knuckles because he was going to do his best to get the man’s daughter, and rescue everyone in that building.

The thief continued moving through and soon enough he had seen the building that the smoke that was coming from. He looked to see that there were two people guarding the door, which he decided it wasn’t good to fight their way through the building. He didn’t know how many people were in there, and he had a job to do, so proving his strength was in for another day. Yuurei figured when he got inside of the building that he would go around and look for Emily, and then after he would make his way around the building to try and see if he could rescue anymore people that were held against their will. He made sure he was a fair distance away from the building, and of course he was keeping himself hidden, so that way they didn’t see him staring at the building. He scanned the area as he was looking to see if there was an easier way to get inside of the building.

It was huge and long, a couple of stories high, but there was one entrance in the front, which was guarded. He was sure it was the same thing for the back of the building, and he didn’t want to chance it. The pirate looked up into the air as he could see that there were people on the rooftop as well. They were probably their eyes and ears, which meant that he couldn’t go taking the guards out in the front because they would see it. He didn’t have wings, so he couldn’t come from above like Mashyuu would have, so he had to do it in a different way. His eyes continued to lurk through the are as he was looking at the windows to see if there were any of them that were open. It wouldn’t take long for him to find the window, and when he seen it open he could only give out a huge smile. The only bad thing about that window was that he was going to have to climb on the side of the building to do this.

He had a way of entering, but now he needed to memorized the movements of the men who were on the rooftop. Yuurei watched them move around, and every couple of minutes there was a time that they took a while to get to the corner of the building to look at the side where the window was located. He had decided it was time to make his move now, and he was walking through the streets like normal as he was inching closer and closer to the building. When he got next to it he looked up to see that it was time to make his move and start climbing before the guys made their way back. The guards had ignored him, and it was because he had acted like a regular person. He looked around the walls to the side of the building as he was creating a path on the building for him. He could see several ledges for him to climb, but first he would use his speed and strength to jump as high as he could before climbing.

This jump would give him a head start in his climbing, which is what he wanted. He moved back a little bit and when he was far enough he started running towards the wall again. When he got close enough, the pirate jumped leaving the ground, and into the air. It didn’t take long for him to grab a ledge of the wall, and he sighed as he had did good with the jump. Now his time was still running before he would get caught.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri May 18, 2018 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Empty Re: Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Fri May 18, 2018 11:03 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei started moving upward now as he was grabbing the ledges that he saw when he was on the ground. There were more options when he got closer to the walls, which was a good thing. He was venturing upward, and he was making good progress with his strength, and the fact that he had long arms would allow him to move faster. He had grabbed a ledged though, and it had broken off, which scared him for a bit as his body was off balance, but he held on with one hand while his body had swayed for a little bit. He looked around to see if there was another ledge, and he had soon found one. He smiled as he sway himself back, and moved forward as his hand had grabbed the new ledge he found. This one didn’t break, which was a good thing, and he had to make sure that this didn’t happen again. He was moving up though as he was getting closer to the window.

Still, there was one thing he noticed, and it was that when the piece of the building had broken off it was falling to the ground. He was moving in a normal pace because he didn’t want to make a mistake. Still, things change for better, or worst, and the pieces of the building hit the ground as it made a loud sound, which would alert the people on the roof. When he ehard this he knew it was bad and would only have to rush himself up the walls before the guys looked to the side of the rooftop and spot him climbing. His pace had increased and he was just moving through the area without hesitating and thinking. He could feel them rushing towards the edge of the roof, but he was also so close to the window. Come on you can make it Yuurei, you can make it. he thought to himself as he was climbing his way up. He had grabbed onto the ledge of the window, and he could only sigh because the men on the rooftop were right there.

He had pulled himself upward, and tossed himself into the window as the men had looked down from the side of the roof, and saw that there was a piece of the building on the floor. They looked at each other wondering how that had happened. ”I guess this building is really old. I didn’t think something like that would happen, but that was a loud noise,” one of them said. ”Yeah I guess we should keep watch, or else the boss is going to have our heads,” the other one said as they started moving again. Yuurei on the other hand was on the ground of the floor he was. He sighed as that was a close call, and took a second before he had gotten up. There was nobody around him, and he was blessed that he had Observation in his arsenal. He could use his ability to sneak around at a better use, which was good. He had evolved into a better thief because of this.

He had gotten up from the ground as he closed his eyes as he was pinpointing the location of every humanoid creature that was in the vicinity of his Haki. His eyes opened as he could feel the presence of a lot of people. He started moving towards his left as he could feel people moving from the right, and heading his way. He didn’t know if they were guards, but he didn’t want to stick around to find out. As he was moving through the building he could see that there were doors that led to what looked like apartments. He wasn’t sure if he should enter them though without a disguise. If he had gotten into one them with the way he looked the people would know he wasn’t from around there, and if he refused to help them they would probably try and get him captured. He stopped moving right there, and knew that he was going to have to disguise himself.

Yuurei didn’t want to interact with any of the guards, but now he was put into a position where he was going to need to. He moved towards his right as he was heading to the location of where the guard was coming from. The thief had made sure that he had gotten to the corner before the guard would, and he could only smile at the man when his eyes met Yuurei’s. The thief grabbed onto the man’s head, and snapped it without hesitation as the man dropped down, and wasn’t able to make a noise. Yuurei looked around and he could see that there was another door where nobody was in, and he opened it. It was a storage closet, and he had stripped the man’s clothes and got naked to put on the man’s clothes. He was wearing what looked like their uniform. It was all black, and it differed from the robe that everyone in Angel Island wore, but it was still a robe nonetheless. When he finished getting ready he covered the dead man with things that were in the room, and then left the room as if nothing happened.

The pirate knew that with this it would be enough to fool the people who were captive, but he made sure to stay away from the guards just in case they knew everybody. He started making his way to his left again as he could feel the presence of another person who was making their way around as well. Yuurei had walked over to the first door, and when he got to it he knocked on it as he was waiting for the person to open up, so he could see if it was Emily, and if not he would have to come up with an excuse for knocking on the door.

5Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Empty Re: Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Fri May 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
It didn’t take long for someone to open the door, and he looked at the person as he was examining them. He was trying to see if this person was Emily, but he knew right off the bat as it was a male. The man looked at Yuurei as he was wondering why he had knocked on the door. ”I swear sir I’ve done nothing wrong,” he was terrified when he said this. Yuurei stepped back a bit as he was waving his hands back and forth. He didn’t think this would happen, but he figured it was best to dial down the situation. ”No need to worry, I was just checking to see if you were here. You can go back inside,” he said as he tried to act as tough as he could. The slave had gone back inside of the room, and he moved towards the next door. His body moved quickly through the halls because he wasn’t sure how long it would be for the next guard to catch up.

Still, there were some apartments that were empty, so he could only assume that they had them working around this time. That made sense, and he just kept moving through the hallways. That gave him time to gain distance from the guards. Yuurei had felt another presence in one of the apartments and he approached it without hesitation. He had knocked on the door, and he was waiting for someone to answer. It didn’t take long for the person to open the door, and when he looked at this person he noticed she was a female, but not the female he was looking for. Emily was a little girl, but this girl had been around her mid-twenties. ”It’s not that time right? I was told I could have until night time before I had to entertain anybody,” she said in a low tone.

Yuurei had heard this, and he was taken aback from this. His teeth had grind together as he put two and two together. He knew what they were doing with the females that had reached a certain age. He wondered what they were doing with Emily, and any of the little girls that were captured by the slavers. His right hand turning into a fist as he tightened as hard as he could as he bled a little bit from it. They were being using as prostitutes, and not because they chose it, but they were force to. ”No it’s not your time, you can go back I was just checking to see if you were home,” he said as she nodded and closed the door. He had gone through the floor he was in, but anybody who had opened the door wasn’t the little kid. He scratched his head as he figured that he would have to go to another floor and do the search there.

Yuurei made his way towards the staircase, and he walked down the stairs and used the door when he knew it was clear. He had looked to his right and then to his left, but knew that he would have to go to his right, so he didn’t get caught by any of the guards. He could feel more people in this floor than the one above, and he hoped that these were where they kept the children. The thief had walked through the hallways like he owned the place, or he just didn’t have to hide from anybody. He only did that because he knew where everybody was, so there was nothing to be worry about. He had gone to the first door with a presence behind it, and knocked on the door. When someone opened the door, he looked down to see that there was a child here.

Still, this child wasn’t Emily, and he crouched to look at the child straight into their face. ”Hi mister. Did I mistake with cleaning?” he asked Yuurei. ”No you didn’t do anything wrong. You just get back inside,” he said as the kid did exactly as he was told. Yuurei sighed as he was hoping that all kids did were clean, and serve them food, or something of the sort. He wouldn’t allow things like pleasure being used with children. The thief continued to walk through the halls as he had gotten to the next apartment, and he knocked on the door. The guard was getting closer, but he had time to gain distance from him. The next kid took a while to open the door, but when she did he could only look at her for a little bit as he had confirmed who this person was. It was Emily, and she looked nervous because she didn’t know what was going on. ”Sir did I do something wrong? Are you taking me to another location?” she asked Yuurei.

He crouched down to look at her in her face with a smile on his face. ”No, I’m here to get you out of here. Your father asked me to find you and get you out of here. So, I’m here to do that,” he said to her with a smile on her face. At first she happy, and surprised, but next she was unsure, and felt like this was a test. ”I said I won’t runaway, please don’t hurt me. I been behaving sir, so please don’t hit me!” she shouted, and he was shocked to hear this. It wasn’t because of how she ssaid, and what she said, but it was loud enough to alert the guard in this floor. He had to be quick with his talk because he knew this man would probably alert the others, or there were more guards here. ”This is not a test. Your father sent me here, look I even got a picture from him,” he said this as he took out her picture, and showed it to Emily. Her eyes widen when she saw this because it wasn’t a test, and her father got someone to get her. She could only stand there as she started to cry as she waited for Yuurei to tell her what to do.

6Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Empty Re: Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Sat May 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei looked in the direction he had come from and he could feel the presence of a few guards getting closer to them. He worried for a bit because he wasn’t sure what was going to happen. He knew there were guards heading his way, but he didn’t know what kind of weapons they had, or if they had any special ability. The girl didn’t stop crying, and honestly he wanted to tell her to shut up, but he felt like that would be rude in every way. He sighed as he had to calm her down before they would move from here. He kept his position the same as before as he wanted to make sure that she was safe and that she didn’t have anything to worry about. ”No need to cry, and once you stop crying we can take you to your father. Does that sound okay to you?” he reconfirm her father was waiting for her wondering if she would feel better hearing it again.

She had sniffled a bit when she heard his words again. Emily stared wiping her snot and tears on the little white robe that she was wearing. When she was done with her crying she looked at Yuurei as she was wondering how they were going to get out of here, but more of that matter of what was going to happen to the rest of the people here. ”Mister, am I the only one being saved here? I have friends here that need to be rescued. I don’t want them to stay here any longer either,” she said this and he felt bad. He knew they didn’t have time for that right now, but he also knew that it was the right thing to do, so he was conflicted. He looked around as he knew that the guards were around the corner. He had to act quickly, or else she would probably be stuck in the middle of the crossfires, which was not something he would be happy with.

”Let’s make a deal, Emily. I get you out of here first, and then I come back and I rescue everybody that doesn’t deserve to be here? It is the best I can do right now, but if I got in here to get you, then you could trust me enough to come back and rescue everybody here,” he was trying to compromise with her, and he hoped it worked. He did want to come back here, and rescue the people that were in this building. The people he had met in the apartments had gone through a lot, and he hated that they were using females the way he had found out they been using them. She took in a deep breath and put a strong face on with determination. ”Okay mister. I will go then, and then you come back and get people out of here,” she smiled at him after those words, and he nodded as he looked to where they were coming from and they could see Yuurei at the end of the hall. Yuurei had gotten up from his position as he had grabbed Emily with one of his arms.

”What are you doing with that girl? You know the boss doesn’t like any of us touching the younglings until they are of right age. Drop her, and answer to the boss, or we will have to take you down,” one of the guards said. Yuurei ignored them, and started running towards the corner of the hallway. When they saw this they had started shooting Yuurei, and he figured they would have guns. The thief decided to use his Haki as it was the best thing to do. He was able to see the bullets coming, and he dodged it as he was making sure that they had gone nowhere near Emily. It didn’t take long for him to make a turn and they were surprised that he was able to dodge their shots while running, and holding onto the little girl. Yuurei was looking around as he was moving through the area. He was trying to look for a window that he jump out of as he figured it was their only chance of survival. He felt that the guards might have called back up by now.

Instead Yuurei had seen staircase, and figured his best bet was to run down the lower levels as much as he could until it was time to jump out of the window. He had seen windows around the staircase, which was great. He had started running the stairs with Emily in one hand. She was a bit nervous about this, but figured he was a strong man with all the swords that he was carrying around. He continued to move through the floors as he didn’t see anybody come out of the doors that led to the stairs. And of course he jinxed himself by thinking that. There were a few men that had come out of the door that he was about to go by, and he ran up the stairs. When he did that he also noticed that there were more men coming from above. ”Well we are about to fly,” he said to Emily. The girl was okay with that and that was because she had wings. He on the other hand didn’t but he was smart enough to go down the building floors before doing this.

Yuurei had rushed towards the window ahead of them, and jumped straight through it. He had covered his head, and jumped in a way that Emily wouldn’t be cut from the glass that would break from his jump. He noticed that he was falling now, and that Emily was still in his hand. ”If you can use your wings to lessen the gravity fall, and I will use something to help me with the impact with the ground,” he had said this to her as she was nervous, but started flapping her wings the best she could. She was a little girl though, but it had helped Yuurei a great deal amount. When he was falling to the ground. He wasn’t done there as he had took out Benihime from her sleep, and coated the weapon with Armament, and dug the blade into the side of the building as it connected. They path to the floor was unstoppable now, but it would be a safe landing for the two of them.

2/10 Haki
+5 Doriki to Endurance
+2 Doriki to Speed

7Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Empty Re: Stealing from Slavers (Voyage) Sat May 19, 2018 4:22 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While Yuurei was sliding down towards the ground quickly, he could feel that the gravity pull had slowly decrease, which meant that his falling was not going as fast it was at the beginning. Emily had been flapping her wings this whole time, but she did in a way that didn’t cause her body any stress. He was okay with that because he didn’t want her to be exhausted from something she didn’t really have to do. Benehime had helped him greatly, and when he noticed that his was in a good distance to land on the ground, he took his blade out of the wall, and then used armament on his legs, to significantly weaken his impact with the ground. He looked up to the ground as he could see a bunch of men looking out the window as they were surprised that he had done such a thing. Yes, they had noticed that he didn’t have wings, so when he jumped out the window they thought he was crazy.

His face shifted as he wasn’t going to look at them and wait for them to chase after him. Instead, Yuurei rushed forward and away holding Emily in his hand. He had sheathed his blade as he moved to the opposite direction of the building, so he didn’t bump into the guards that were hanging out in the front of the building. Yuurei continued to use his Observation to feel the presence of the guards that were at the building. The distance between him and them were stretching, which was good, but then he started to feel a bunch of them moving towards his general direction. He sighed as he knew this was going to happen, and he turned another corner of the area, and was moving quickly. His eyes scanned the area as if he were looking for something. Yuurei wanted to rush towards the park, but he didn’t want to chance one of them seeing him, and bring a whole mob towards a family place. It didn’t take long for him to find what he was looking for, and he came to a stop as he seen a bunch of hay in a barrel, and jumped into it without a second to think.

Emily was next to him as she was confused on what he was doing. ”Mister what are we doing?” she asked confused. ”We are hiding from the people who were using you to their advantage. Once I know we are safe we will head to your father without bringing a bunch of killers to him, and the park,” he explained to her in a whispered. He could feel the presence of a bunch of people moving about, and those were indeed the men from the building he ran from. They looked like they were searching throughout the whole entire area, but couldn’t find Yuurei, and Emily. He stood in his place as it didn’t take long for them to move towards another location. They were really trying to make sure that they could find him, but they never were. The moment he felt the guards had gone into a different direction. Yuurei had gotten out of the hay, and carried Emily in the opposite direction of the guards.

Yuurei was moving towards the park, and eh was hoping that Asher was waiting for his daughter in the same exact location. It didn’t take long for Yuurei to enter the park, and soon he had made it back to the bench where he sat at earlier. When he looked though the man wasn’t there, and he was a bit confused. Yuurei sighed because he knew that the man was doing it again; he had hidden himself so that way he wouldn’t get caught, but Yuurei knew his presence from before, so he knew where he was. ”Asher I brought your daughter. You can come out,” he placed Emily down, and then handed her the photo her father had given to her. She looked at Yuurei with a smile on her face as she was starting to tear from happiness. ”Thank you mister you really saved me. I thought I would never see my daddy again,” she said this and Asher heard this, and knew it was his daughter. He came out from hiding and rushed over to his daughter and hugged her. While he was doing this he looked at Yuurei with a smile on his face as he was actually crying as well.

”Thank you sir. Here is what I have to repay you. I see you didn’t rescue anybody else, but my daughter,” he said as he was also crying, but happy to see that his daughter was saved. Emily had embraced her father, but soon she stopped as she was looking at Yuurei. ”What’s your name? And are you really going back there to save everyone else?” she asked as the tears had stopped running down her face. Yuurei crouched to look at Emily straight in her face. ”Yeah I plan on heading back there in a bit. I just had to make sure you two were together. And as for my name you can call me Yuurei,” he said with a smile on his face. The thief had turned around as his job here was done for these two, but he wasn’t done with that building. He knew that security would increase than before, and he would have to go through a lot of killing. Still, he started moving out of the park, and towards something new he wanted to take care of.

EXIT

4/10 Haki
+5 Doriki to Endurance
+2 Doriki to Speed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum