Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A marine's duties - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A marine's duties - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A marine's duties - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A marine's duties - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A marine's duties - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A marine's duties - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A marine's duties - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A marine's duties - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A marine's duties - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16A marine's duties - Page 2 Empty Re: A marine's duties Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:43 am

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek
While Caspian yet again found himself sipping cold water while keeping a lucid glance on the female she began to make movement, Caspian quickly pulled out money and slapped it on the table and left the restaurant first as he didn't want to lose her by having to waste precious seconds talking to his waiter that was quite mad that he actually hadn't ordered any food and took up a whole table by himself, upon reaching outside he went to the left side of the building while watching the front side of the store where the female eventually came out, to his surprise she started to head towards an alleyway which was a blessing as now he could engage her in secret.

After waiting exactly thirty-five seconds he began to head into the same alleyway, it seemed to stretch for quite a ways but although he had only given her a small amount of time he didn't see the women but Caspian walked down the alleyway regardless as he was sure she wasn't too far off, he walked slowly as he didn't want to go to fast and run into her making her even more suspicious but that wouldn't matter as he came to the first cross-section of the alley as an arm suddenly swung out from his right hitting him in the face and making him stumble back, he quickly shook his body shaking off the slight pain he was feeling only to witness her running down the alleyway attempting to escape, with his cover blown there was no need to be discreet anymore as he needed to catch her before she got out the alleyway and back onto the streets so he immediately began chasing her as he sprinted at full speed,  and althought she had gotten one on him she wasn't fast and he ended up catching up to her where he leaped forward and grabbed her sending them both crashing to the ground, he quickly grabbed her left arm and pulled it upwards towards her shoulder to send the message that he had her and any further attempts would only increase it, her only reaction was a grunting sound as she still struggled against him.

After a few more seconds of slowly pulling it upward, she cried out, "I did what you fucker's asked and even took the heat for it, why the fuck are you still chasing me?!" Caspian after hearing that one sentence paused but kept a tight grip, "So you are connected to the explosion's after all, you better start talking as three of my comrade's are dead because of you and I feel obliged to send you to the afterlife as well." She looked at him from the corner of her eye and sighed while giving up her struggle completely, "Fuck me, you're a marine...look. Yes, I was there and I throw the bomb," Caspian grip got tighter as he calmly stared at her although his anger was boiling like a volcano inside, "OW! It's not what you think! I was forced to do it!!" Caspian's grip got looser again, "Go on...start from the beginning.."

The women sighed and started talking softly, "My name is Riley Fonz and I used to live in Baltigo as a self-made blacksmith, one day I got a customer who rolled in surrounded by five men, I didn't question him or tell him to get out as Baltigo is a dangerous place and I was just trying to make a living and survive. He made an order for a single blade of the highest quality I could make, seeing as he had muscle with him I took the request without hesitation and worked three days and nights to complete his order and that was the end of our exchange, until in the dead of night about eight days later I was abducted from my apartment and blinded where I was taken to a ship where I traveled for days, when we arrived at our destination we were here and the same man was very angry as he claimed the fine quality blade I made was falsely advertised and he ended up losing a duel that cost him 50M beli. In order to pay him back I was forced to work under him as his personal blacksmith and amongst other tasks, when he gave me that bomb all I was told that it was to destroy one of his properties he no longer wanted to be there," Riley spoke with a more serious tone, "That's all I knew until your buddies started showing up, I swear to god!"

17A marine's duties - Page 2 Empty Re: A marine's duties Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:30 pm

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek
Honestly, Caspian didn't care for her story of how she came to be on the island or even why she had thrown the bomb, all he wanted was information on where he could find the children as she was sure the two were connected somehow, although because of her story he was nearly hundred percent positive that they wouldn't tell her such information as they didn't even bother to tell her about what the bomb was really for, however, if she knew of a location where such people meant..."I'm going to choose to believe you, but as you just confessed after already being detained for questioning and admitting no fault your sentence time is looking pretty big, however...if you so happen to give me a location on where I can find one of the places that the guy owns I can let you go and even take care of you're little problem. Preferably a location that is discreet but doesn't stand out." Although he threatened her Caspian was technically doing illegal questioning and could get in trouble for this, furthermore even with her confession without audible evidence other than his word it wouldn't be viable information, his only advantage is that she was quite a bit ways of home and was probably scared of jail time after surviving every ordeal that came her way thus far.

After a bit of silence, she began to speak, "Near the edge of Nanohana there is a large brown house, I've been there before and it seems that a father, a mother and their two children live there. However, the father is secretly working for the guy who kidnapped me, while the mother and children looked utterly terrified of him." Caspian cracked an ever so slight smile as he thought "Bingo." as he got off of her and forced on her feet, "Take me their, right now. Afterward, I'll let you go." Railey didn't say anything as she simply nodded getting the message that she wasn't going anywhere until she did and trying to escape would only land her in jail.

It took an eighteen-minute walk to their destination, with Railey's utter cooperation in the manner on the pretense that she could be sent to jail and Caspian's promise to get rid of the man pulling the strings so that she wouldn't have to worry it made her steps hasten in glee of being able to walk freely without worry, however upon standing in front of the house she froze, "I can't go in there. I just can't...they will kill me..." Caspian gave her a side glance, " "They?" Do you think there's more than just the "father" to worry about..?" Railey answered, "I told you I was here once before, when I was here I delivered a package where the father took it to a door and didn't come out for a whole eleven minutes, when he came back he was with another guy...I think there's something down below the house, a secret room... with more of them."

Caspian was beginning to believe that this was a serial kidnapping and something much bigger, "Very well, I just need you to get them to believe your here for a reason and open the door, from there I'll take over and you can leave to do whatever you wish, I advice you to get out of Nanohana...no, Alabasta all together. With your latest escapade, the marine's will always have a close eye on you and even the slightest mistake could get you in jail no matter what I do or say against it."

18A marine's duties - Page 2 Empty Re: A marine's duties Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek
Railey was beginning to think, although the man in front of her succeeded in subduing her all she really knew was that he was faster and a bit stronger then she was, Railey was taking a big risk as if he failed everything would fall back on her and she could very well lose her life in the process, with the stake's so high on her side she needed to make sure he succeeded. Railey took a deep deep breath and slowly exhaled, "No, I'll help you after all. I can get the door open for you easily but when it comes to downstairs your going to need an element of surprise, and it just so happens I have a flash dial in my pouch's that I can use for such an occasion. Please tell me you can handle yourself in a fight..." Caspian honestly didn't expect any help but he was happy she was coming around, "I been trained by  a rather experienced officer in the art of combat, even been in a couple myself, I can handle a few thugs on my own and with them disorientated from your flash bomb It should be even easier."

"Great, but let's be clear, I'm not actually going down there, once I get you in and I throw the flash, you're on your own." Caspian understood what she meant, "Right, a temporary partnership." With everything said they moved into place, Caspian placed himself to the right of the door as it was designed so that when it was opened it swung to the left making anyone who opened it wide open from the right side, once he was in place Riley knocked on the door in three specific place's and took three steps back just enough so that Caspian had room to do what he had to do but also close enough as to not arouse suspicion.

There was shuffling from inside but after a few moments the sound of the doors locking mechanism's was coming undone, as soon as the door actually opened to reveal a man holding a bottle of scotch that was half drunk Caspian swung out his right fist straight into his face, he then immediately twisted his hand and pulled the man out while Riley quickly stepped forward putting a hand over his mouth and another to hold the scotch bottle so it didn't fall to the floor, the man attempted to scream but Riley's hand had already blocked that option and Caspian delivered a quick chop to his jugular knocking him out while holding him and letting him drop to the floor silently.

Caspian then carried the man inside the house and placed him behind the door, Riley took a few steps in the house to make sure that he didn't have any surprise guest only to find nobody, not even the children or the mother. Riley then whispered, "The girl and the two children, I don't see them anywhere..." Caspian took a moment to think and then answered back, "If what you said is true about downstairs, then I can assume theirs also down there. Most likely she and the children are just a cover up to appear as a normal family and unless they know someone is coming there locked up down there."

Railey then began leading Caspian to the secret door in the back of the house after they locked the front door, "Here it is...are you sure you're able to handle yourself?..it's not too late to turn back and think of a better plan for this..." Caspian looked at her, "You're quite the worry wort, I hope I haven't rubbed off on you." Caspian said with a slick smile, "Forgot it! Just less than an hour ago you threatened to kill me or send me to jail." Caspian smiled at her comment, "Too bad, let's get on with it though, but once you leave do me the favor and retrieve the closest marine you can and tell him that "Ensign Caspian Towl's found a warehouse where the sixteen missing children may be located, after that your free to go and our business is concluded." " Riley simply nodded as she kept looking at the door like it was ready to jump at her at a moment's notice.

19A marine's duties - Page 2 Empty Re: A marine's duties Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek
Caspian slowly opened the door to reveal a flight of stair's going downward, he took careful step's going downwards and as he got towards the bottom he could see low lights, before he completely got to the bottom, however, a guard was standing in the way holding a semi-automatic machine gun, Caspian slowly crept up on him with every step and once he got close enough he muffled his mouth and with a quick movement had both of his hands move the other way at full power snapping the guards neck killing him to avoid him making even a peep of noise at all, he looked a little further ahead and to his surprise it wasn't just one secret room but rather connecting rooms, it was obvious their previous plan needed a change.

Caspian then used his hands and carried the man back upstairs where Riley was waiting, she was surprised to see him but she didn't have time to speak before he did, "Change of plans, give me the flash dial." Riley protested "Why, what did you see down there?" Caspian replied, "It's not just one room but rather connecting room's, having you just throw the flash dial down wouldn't be an effective strategy, it's better for you to give it to me so I can use it at the right time." Riley thought about it but she really didn't want to go down there one bit, she gave a slow nod and reached into her pouch taking out the flash dial, there was a moment of silence as Caspian took the man's gun and opened up the latch letting all the bullets drop out before throwing it on the ground, Riley then turned towards the exit and stopped while Caspian stretched his muscle's out preparing for what he had to do, "Good luck..." She silently whispered before leaving to alert a marine hoping that the man who both threatened her and was technically saving her would survive his oncoming ordeal.

Caspian then looked around the house looking for tape, he eventually found it after a couple of minutes and then he took a lamp cord and un-attached it from its sockets, he proceeded to drag the guard from downstairs to the "father" who he had knocked out earlier, he then faced them towards each other and used the tape putting over both their mouths and then their hands tying them up together before using the cord to put them in a tangled knot decreasing their chance of escape. Now that he secured the upstairs it was time to see what was downstairs, Caspian was nearly one hundred percent sure the children were down there but even so the events and information he uncovered today was a whole another set of problems the marines would eventually have to deal with and was a win-win situation either way.

Once again Caspian made his way downstairs as carefully as he could except this time he continued forward just as cautiously, he now found himself in a corridor and stepped as lightly like a feather as he could, "Oi! You bloody chea'ta! I saw you pull that card straight out of your lap you filth!!" Caspian heard and immediately crouched down looking around only to find nobody, "No I didn't! I swear ur seeing things mate!" Caspian scanned the corridor to see that further up ahead there was an entrance to a room cut into the shape of a door, he made his way up to it and slightly peeked over it to see seven-man playing a game of cards, he quickly moved past it going further ahead while they were distracted and came onto a turn in the corridor about three minutes in, he kept walking but suddenly turned as he saw from the corner of his eye the beginning of a jail cell and as he walked towards it he had a smile on his face as he thought he found the children at last, however when the cell came into full view the site he saw wasn't what he had expected, although sixteen kids were missing there was only fourteen one completely gone and the other....layed out across a medical table with blood dripping from what appeared to be a stab wound, their skin a disgusting purplish hue while their eye's held no life in it.

The rest of the kids cowered together in the foremost left corner of the cell sniffling, their eyes switched to Caspian upon seeing him making them cower more as he was sure whatever they had gone through left a psychological scar on them, Caspian crouched down and spoke in a soft whisper, "I'm...going to get you guys out of here...can you help me?" There was silence between them but after several seconds one of the boys stood up and walked to the edge of the cage and whispered back with their voice half shaken but at the same time trying to be brave, "W-w-what do you need me to do..?" Caspian then reached his hand through the cell cage and patted the boy on the head for his bravery, "Noise, I need you to make noise, lots of it. Can you do that for me?" The boy nodded in response and Caspian retracted his hand, he then hid behind what appeared to be a locker or some type of fridge that blocked the view of where he just came from as he nodded to the boy to start what he needed him to do.

Children's Cell:

20A marine's duties - Page 2 Empty Re: A marine's duties Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:00 am

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek
Caspian gave the boy a thumbs up and a smile as his "I'm ready" signal, the boy looked around the cage and found a discarded piece of wood, he took it tightly into his hand and then started banging it against the cells of the cage while screaming at the top of his lungs, "Bloody Hell!! One o'f the'm little runt's started wailing again! OI! TOM!" The guard yelled out while swinging his hand over the backside of the guard's neck who had been sleeping next to him, "It be you turn to silence the little nuisances! Get going before our ear-drums pop off, yea?!" The guard Tim rose his head as he grunted while scooting his seat back to get onto his feet to check the jail cells after grabbing the keys just in case he needed to give the kids an "education", out of all the guards Tim liked quiet and peace the most so when it came down to shutting the children up he was quite focused in the task only to have another child make commotion later which by effect made his "education" crueler.

Tim grunted as he walked over to the children's cell, "You dam brat's never learned do you, keep this up and we will end up making another "example" out of you lot." Tim whispered to himself as he made his way down the corridor while still listening to the kid bang against the cell wall while screaming, once he was within eye distance of the cage and saw the screaming kid he started yelling at the kid "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" However, the kid kept going and Tim came upon the realization that the kid being locked up for so long may have gone crazy and that he would need to personally silence him, Tim then pulled out the keys as he got to the cage entrance, but the moment he stepped right in front of Caspian his arms lashed out grabbing the man by the neck and with all his strength put him in a chokehold and the kid stopped screaming and banging against the cell door, the man tried to scream but it only came out as muffles while he flared his legs about trying to break free, however, Caspian kept his grip tight until the man's body completely stopped moving and then dropped him softly to the ground, Caspian then walked over to the cage, "Give me the wooden stick." The kid then gave it to him, "When I strike it against me, you scream like you're the one getting hit, okay?" The boy took a deep breath to prepare himself and then nodded, Caspian also took a deep breath and he then reeled back his hand before striking his own arm with the wooden stick as hard as he could producing the brutal sound of something hard whacking against flesh while holding in any of his own sounds, the kid remembering all the abuse the endured thus far wailed at the top of his lungs, this would produce the illusion that the guard was doing what the was sent to do making the other's none the wiser, after four good strikes Caspian stopped while his arm was somewhat bruised by the impact of his own strikes.

To others, this may have not been a necessary part of the plan but to Caspian, this was like a self-served punishment, not only had he failed in making sure two comrades's got out of the house that Riley helped in exploding but he was now also too late in rescuing a child while another one was missing, many thought Caspian to be the uncaring type due to his intense eye's and how he went about his tasks but that was the direct opposite of what he truly thought and most often took it hard on himself when he failed to do what he set out to do. Caspian took the key that the guard had on him and began to unlock the door as slowly as he can, he then waved his hands as they started coming out one by one, "Time to get you guy's out of here." Once they were all out he put a finger over his mouth as if telling them to be quite as he lead them back to the entrance and stopped just a half of meter of the door where the six others were, he then turned to the kids while taking out the flash dial from his pocket, "The moment I throw this thing, you guy's head straight where you guy's will reach a flight of stairs, once you see it go straight up and it will lead you to a house where you guys can run out and you're on the main streets of Nanohana, once outside head straight towards the closest marine's and tell them what has happened to you, their help you guy's I promise you that. Are you ready?" The kids nodded in unison gleefully as they wanted freedom at last.

21A marine's duties - Page 2 Empty Re: A marine's duties Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:07 am

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek
Caspian moved closer to the door, he took a moment to observe the guards in an intense game of cards and then with swift movement proceeded to press the three-second countdown button on the flash dial and threw it directly on the table the man we're surrounded before retracting, a couple of them got up in surprise, "What the bloo-" "GAHN!!" All the men yelled as the timer ran out and the dial exploded into the bright light that temporarily blinded them, "GO!!" Caspian yelled out as he ran into the room while the children ran past him heading for the exit, although the men couldn't see they still whipped out their guns and Caspian immediately slid under the table while they began to shot forward thinking he was still there, he crawled under the table and grabbed one of the man's leg that was unguarded and pulled it was all his might causing them to topple as they were unguarded, "He is under the table!!" the men yelled once crashing to the ground and hitting his head, but Caspian rolled to the right side out from under the table while they shot towards it, he then got behind one man and kicked him in the unprotected spot behind the knee causing him to kneel as he followed the same motion to protect himself as he took the mans gun hand and made him press the trigger as he moved it's position to the one on the floor shooting him multiple times across his body as he started to gurgle on his own blood.

The man's sights we're returning but just barely and they could now see Caspian as a blurred out figure but what they didn't know was that he was behind one of their own men so as they shot forward, he retreated his hand and closed in his body as grabbed the mans shirt and used him as a literal body shield as he backed out of the room, once he was out he took the mans gun and went just behind the door where immediately one of the guards rushed out but turned towards where he knew was the exit was and started shooting thinking Caspian was there, Caspian then used the gun shooting him behind the back at close range hoping to aim for his heart but due to his non-existent marksmen skills only resulted in a random area behind his back as the man tumbled to the ground coughing up blood, this made the three others hesitate in rushing out and instead stayed inside the room as their vision recovered as they simply pointed to the door hoping to catch him if he tried to escape.

Caspian waited but it seemed they weren't going to budge, so he then grabbed the guy and holstered up while he grunted in pain as he was losing blood, he grabbed him in the same fashion as earlier as he was going to use him as another meat shield, he then turned to the side and started walking sideways towards the door and the man started instantly firing at him while he just continued to walk forward while they huddled up together in a line trying to stop him with continues fire, as he got closer Caspian was getting nicked with bullets that made him go slower and try to cover up his body more but once he got close enough he used their line against them and throw the body forward causing the deadweight to make one of them stumble over and fall, as the man who fell on him was larger then he was and found himself stuck without any help.

Caspian quickly dashed to the guy to the right of him and lashed out his right leg in a straightforward kick to disarm the gun as it went into the air, the man tried to catch it but Caspian quickly grabbed him causing the man to the left to hesitant to shoot as he didn't have a good aim and didn't want to hit one of his own, Caspian and the man struggled against each other trying to break free, but Caspian simply moved them over to the left and then he used raw strength to push him over on top of the other men, to his surprise as he fell the man struggled and started flaring his arms around to hold onto something only to grab his own ally causing them both to fall, Caspian quickly kicked the gun out of their hand while smashing their fingers making them yell out in pain while causing the gun to slide to the other side of the room.

With the men on the ground and disarmed it was time for Caspian to get the hell out of there, he made a straight run towards the exit and quickly made it down the corridor and was beginning to run up the stairs, but before he could get fully up their the door was busted wide open from the other side, "HALT, YOU ARE HEREBY UNDER ARREST!!" He looked up to see that it was a fellow marine along with four others, "Negative Soldier!! Caspian Towls Marine Ensign! I don't have time to explain theirs still two down there and they won't stay down for long and have armed weaponry!" Caspian said while breathing heavy as he put himself up against the wall was not only scared for himself and but still slightly feeling the damaging effects of the explosion on top of just taking out five men on his own, A marine then walked to the front, "Let him pass he is the one that girl told us about," He then looked over at Caspian, "Glad to see you safe, go on upstairs and we're handle the remaining men." Caspian nodded as his fellow marine's moved downstairs, he then slowly slumped onto the seats sitting down trying to just catch his breath while he let his emotions and adreline flow out of him.

22A marine's duties - Page 2 Empty Re: A marine's duties Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:12 am

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek
a half and hour later

Caspian was resting on the couch with his eye's closed while listening onto the sound of heavy rummaging going on downstairs as his fellow marine's searched the entirety of the secret rooms for any evidence that could be useful when Caspian heard the sound of footsteps making him open one of his eye's to see the man who spoke up for him earlier, "May I?" ZHe asked while motioning to the couch, "Go ahead, sir." The man then sat down, "You can just call me Owen, we're the same rank." Caspian looked at his uniform and it read captain, he then looked back at him, "I'm just an Ensign Ca-Owen." Owen chuckled, "After rescuing fourteen kids with no real partner while it took us weeks just for any evidence? I say you're up for a promotion that I would recommend. But that's not why I'm here," Owen pulled out from his pocket a pear looking fruit that was purple with swirling red circle's, "I heard people who eat these type's of fruit get amazing powerups, I found it while downstairs." Owen puts it in Caspian hand, "You're case, You're reward go ahead and try it, I heard it taste delicious." Caspian was hesitant at first but he was quite hungry after the ordeal and with the on-coming trials as a marine ahead of him he could use a power boost, he then lifted up to his mouth a big off a large chunk and started chewing, his face instantly drained as despite Owen said it tasted terrible, but as it was technically a gift he swallowed it anyway and with slight shaking he said, "Thank you Owen.." Owen smiled, "No problem, but ohh... I forgot, apparently people who eat the fruit will no longer be able to swim anymore for their power boost for the rest of their life" Caspian yelled out, "WHAT?!"

-Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum