Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
For the People! Slums Vs Marines....Vs Seakings!!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
For the People! Slums Vs Marines....Vs Seakings!!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
For the People! Slums Vs Marines....Vs Seakings!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
For the People! Slums Vs Marines....Vs Seakings!!! EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
For the People! Slums Vs Marines....Vs Seakings!!! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
For the People! Slums Vs Marines....Vs Seakings!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
For the People! Slums Vs Marines....Vs Seakings!!! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
For the People! Slums Vs Marines....Vs Seakings!!! EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
For the People! Slums Vs Marines....Vs Seakings!!! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

For the People! Slums Vs Marines....Vs Seakings!!! 9o9Ml3t

The Task Itself:

Rain danced down from the heavens, drenching all that fell within its clutches. The watchers of the slums sat within their towers, four sniper rifles in the hands of one person within each of the tower, accompanied by a further two people each with their own rifles, though these did not hold scopes. One of each would also have binoculars salvaged from many a ship as well as a radio which served as their communications to the main base. Defenses had been fortified since Melissa's last run in with the marines and with the arrival of the news coo, or well the information within which had been passed to her by the many occupants of the slums, they knew that sooner or later the marines would come. She had already decided to take the fight to the marines, to save the people of the slums having to fight. Though when this was brought to their attention they rallied against her. It was there home too after all and in the end, they persuaded her that they were ready to not only die for her but to protect the place that they built together. Yet five days since the information within the coo was made public, and the marines had still not come. Perhaps all were empty threats?

The slums had been peaceful since her return, her arm had begun to heal nicely allowing her some decent movement within her left arm, though it would flare up every now and again. Her outfit of choice today was simple, small black flats with long knee-high black socks, a small black plaid skirt, a white blouse and a mustard yellow sleeveless vest, a red and yellow ribbon tied around her kneck and of course the signature ribbons parting her hair at either side. Her shotgun strapped to her back, the young devil fruit user was ready for action. She was not the same, since coming to the slums she had grown so much, not just in maturity or in likability, but in power as well, she felt it, she felt stronger, having something to protect like she did. "So Moira, if they come your sure you know what to do?" Melissa asked as she took a bite of the toast sitting in front of her. The old lady simply smiled in return. "Yea yea yea, I know what I'm doing Melissa. Getting the non fighters and kiddies to the underground bunker, them workers finally done finished it under over turned boat in the square, been a long six months tae build it mind, olivia's there now putting in the last ae the supplies" Moira said with a gleam in her eyes.

It was midafternoon and the rain hadn't stopped, but that didn't mean anything right? Melissa had been back and forth between the bunker helping drop of supplies, it was only when fate intervened did she realize that surely if there was a god he was on her side. As she entered Moiras for what felt like the fiftieth time that day, the radio buzzed to life. "Come in frost witch, Eastern tower, marines spotted leaving the business district, twenty of em no thirty...." "this is Frost Witch, its time, send the signal" and with that she dropped the radio, from the towers a fire began to erupt from the top, soon all four towers had their beacon lit and the people of the slums began to evacuate. Those whom where not fighters would head towards the bunker, while those who had training in some shape way or form would gather in the square, around one hundred people and Melissa herself, half the people where armed with guns, rifles or basic flintlocks, while the other half had swords, daggers, and even a single Trident. Each had one grenade to use. Compared to the marines they were under armed yet they had the advantage, they had set the scene. The slums were ready for them, home field advantage. "this is it guys, spread out, kill what you can but if you need to run, run. Try not to die" Melissa said, shotgun in hand. With a chorus of "YES MA'AM" the group dispersed one hundred people getting into position, hiding in buildings, behind objects, quickly tightening the wires which held cans, anticipating ready for the sound of snipers to fire when the marines got in range. Melissa remained in the center of town, waiting for the gun fire to begin, her breathing heavy as the rain pounded down upon her.

NPC Information:

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Bound Towards The Slums

Rear Admiral - James "Arrow" Sparks:

'June Bug' Kana Han:

"They are two types of people in this world June Bug." Rear Admiral Sparks began to speak, tapping his foot annoyed against the ship's deck, promptly positioned in a Captain's Seat overlooking the deck. Rear Admiral Sparks was around 6'ft in height, not very tall for his age of twenty-two but what he lacked in size, he surely retained in wisdom. Sporting a baseball cut to the sidelines of his hair, Sparks rocked a bright crimson red mohawk running through the centre of his head vertically. The man sat on the deck of his Brigantine Vessel, as he'd been dispatched from Head Quarters at Marineford to handle a 'slight' disturbance with the Water 7 Slums. Along with his Brigantine, Sparks was allotted five other vessels of the same size to conduct his mission, each vessel carrying a Commanding Captain Officer, and around fifty men each. "I'm surprised you weren't dispatched to Sandy after how passionate you were inside of the meeting." June Bug stated sarcastically, teasing the Marine Rear Admiral, knowing very well after his outburst in the meeting they'd be no way the higher ups would've send him to Sandy at this point. June Bug was Sparks' right hand woman, she was much taller than the man, standing at around 6'7ft, with a curvy figure which wasn't done justice by her red jumpsuit she wore beneath the Marine Issued Cloak. Kana and Sparks had been a dynamic duo since they're days in Marine Academy, with Sparks being the youngest Rear Admiral ever appointed in the history of the Core. It was testament to just how god damn good the man was when it came to neutralising hostile situations. Continuing, annoyed by the woman's usual catty interjections, "Those who serve the people. Those who serve themselves." Sparks concluded. "I've always prided myself in serving the people. I grew up poor and alone in my homeland... That's why I've opted to handle these negotiations with this, 'Slum Queen' character." Sparks concluded.

"Negotiations... If she's like any of the other pirates from her generation... She might not be opened to 'negotiate'." June Bug retorted. "If that's the case.. Then I'll have to go back to man's most primitive manner of solving conflicts." Sparks said, propping back in his chair. "And that is?" June Bug asked smiling, checking through the documents of reports she'd have nestled in her hand. "Pure unsaturated violence." Sparks said smirking. "That's not the words becoming of an Admiral in the Marine Core." June Bug stated grinning herself. "Idiot. I don't wanna here those words from your kind, Kuja-ya." Sparks said with his North Blue twang. Approaching the Slums Stern from the North, the head's of the Six Marine Vessels pointed towards the towers situated on the outskirts of the slum's, which seemingly formed
a perimeter. As the rain poured, the marines danced around the deck, adjusting the sails and helm at June Bug's command, as the Marine Rear Admiral, watched on in amusement at the men's hard work. He'd reminisce on the days of being a Cabin Boy himself, serving on under the now, Admiral Usagi. What started off as a sweet recollection, quickly turned bitter when he recalled the meeting, and finding out that Usagi had stamped approval on the plan regarding the Sandy Island's Kingdom of Alabasta. However, protocol was protocol, he'd been instructed to handle two situations, neutralise the Slums and secondly, apprehend the man named Le`luce Valentine. Sparks was only the first wave of the forces, as he'd approach from the East, the others would handle the Sea King Threat to the West. However, Spark's wouldn't take the normal sea route, cutting his arrival time down to three hours ahead of the other forces expected arrival time.

Sparks would stop his vessels around three hundred meters away from the towers, upon his arrival to this point, the rain would let up in it's intensity, the sun peaking through the clouds, but the general rainfall would continue. Three Hundred Meters was the chosen distance because Sparks wasn't sure about how much firepower the Slum residence were packing, and if it was a case of cannon-fire, at this distance, their artillery would be more than enough to sink the towers alone. In the centre of the towers was the entrance into the slums, a sea route which would allow him to navigate across the slums terrain. However, these plans would be for a later timeline, snapping his fingers, Sparks would ask for his men to ready the Speaker Snail Phone System, which could've conveyed loud speaker messages over a three hundred and fifty meters radius clearly, meaning everyone inside of the slums would've been able to hear his message. At this point, Sparks vessel would sit in the centre of the 'Arrow' formation, with one vessel to his ship's head, separated by five meters, and the two other ships, to his left and right, positioned horizontally form each other, separated by ten meters. The ship in front of sparks, along with the adjacent vessels were all positioned starboard, with their cannons, twenty-five in number all pointed towards the towards to the Northern towers ahead. The only vessel that wasn't in a starboard position would be Sparks Vessel, which sat nestled between the five ships.

None of these ships would pass the three hundred meter mark's distance, and with the System readied, Sparks would begin to issue his message. Clearing his throat, "Umm... Testing... Testing." Sparks would playfully say, as his message rung across the slums. "My name is James Sparks. Among my peers I'm known as the arrow. Among your slums, they're is a woman by the name of Melissa- Ugh... June Bug... What's her name again?" Sparks inquired, clicking off the transceiver. "Right. Melissa Devaroux. Bounty of 84,000,000 Million Beli. Known as the Slum Queen. Eh... She's been reported to have united you all in this terrorist type organisation. Look. I know these reports are full of bullshit. The Slums have been mistreated by the marines for decades now. I'll admit that." Sparks stated, flooring the faces of the other Marine Captains and even June Bug present at the outlandish statement the man had just admitted to. "However, humans make mistakes. I clearly believe you all are rebelling behind a criminal due to a lack of hope. So I'll give you hope. I won't advance my ships not an inch further. I'll give you three hours to think. After that three hours, I'll sail three Freedom Sized vessels towards the Slums, entering through the gate. My men will mean no harm to you people of the slums. Give us Melissa Devaroux and I promise her reward money will be given in full to you struggling families in the slums. I'm a man of my word. 84,000,000 Million is enough to make a change once and for all. Revive the district that has been so long lost in poverty and calamity. She might seem to be your hope... but she's a criminal none the less. Think wisely about the right decision." Sparks said, hanging up the Snail Transceiver. Shooting a wink towards the men on the dock, a message to cut the transmission was delivered.

"Now. We wait. Send a message to all the Captains to open fire in three hours time." Sparks commanded, shooting orders to the marine grunts on the deck. "Wow. That was mean. If she's as famous as she's regarded to be... Those citizens have no chance in subduing her." Kana commented. "That was just my friendly opening shot. Let's see how much her 'Nobility' means when faced with a sea of starving people. What's more valuable... Eighty Four Million or Melissa's Support." Sparks said grinning. With the seeds planted, the message would've been spread among the surrounding vessels out at water. Sparks had no plan of sending a ship out to receive Melissa even if she was subdued, he'd simply open fire on the towers, flattening them with his Shrapnel Canons. With no reports from his lookouts or the Marine scouts reports of heavy artillery in their possession, Sparks knew most of his fighting would've been done on land, and he was completely against simply strolling into hostile territory, however, approaching from the West, was more trouble than he could've ever even calculated for but that was a hiccup for much later on the rainy day, the sun peaking out from the clouds, contrasted by the rapid down pour.

NPC Info:

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The radio transmission of the northern tower buzzed through to the radio in Melissa's hands. "Northern Tower, Miss, we have a problem, along with the thirty marines reported by the eastern tower, we have a multitude of boats coming in from the north" Reported the man in the tower. "Really?" Melissa asked, this was obviously something she had not planned on. Though she herself wasn't really famous enough for them to send such a force after a single pirate. "Something else must be going on" she mused to herself. "Northern Tower, can you guys see what kind of weaponry they have on the ships?" Melissa queried. "Roger that Ma'am, it looks like heavy artillery, long ranged cannons, Ma'am, I don't think we have anything we can do to stop the cannons" The eastern tower remarked. "No we don't. Dammit, we focused more on the first fight being marines right from the district itself. What the hell is a fleet doing" she said, her tone acidic. "Those towers won't take cannon fire, get yourselves off them, find as many people as you can and have them report back to me" Melissa said. They had thirty odd marines coming down from the back, while a fleet of boats came at them. "I got a plan" Melissa said to herself, grinning wildly.

"Eastern tower, remain where you are, we need you to maintain an eye on those Marines" Melissa said. "Melissa, it looks like those marines are retreating, and in a hurry too....something is going on, there's smoke coming from the business district" "Thank fuck. now we only have these goons to worry about" Melissa uttered wiping her forehead. This was far more than what she had anticipated and soon a voice echoed through the slums. "Yup, if he can't remember my name, then this little show isn't just for me" Melissa uttered to herself as people began to come forth into the main square which was of course hidden by the housing around the slums. As the man spoke though, doubt slipped into Melissa's mind.

"I'll give myself up" Melissa said finally, five minutes after the man's message ended. No one had spoken unsure on what to say. "My bounty means no one dies, and you all get better lives." "Like hell you will" came an elderly voice. "You think after everything youve done for us, we would just give you up, or let you give yourself up. Sorry sweety but it aint happening" "Moira but" "We don't wanna hear it, we heard the promises from these fuckers before, aint been nae help tae us before, aint nae help now" The slang of the elderly lady echoed out. "Everyone feel that way?" Melissa asked slightly hesitantly. The roar was unanimous, probably not loud enough to travel 300 odd meters away but it wrang through the slums.

"Right, get yer grenades boys, first thing we gotta do is blow the banks, we clog up their way of getting ships in here, then we can get em to come on land, got a fairer fight that way" Moira said, a sparkle in her eyes. "Not a bad idea ya auld bat. now get yer wrinkly arse back to safety. Tyson, get everyone who has grenades, and follow me" Melissa said. It took some time perhaps another fourty minutes to find and gather everyone who had grenades. Of course, the marines didn't really know the work Melissa had put in, they probably though money was everything to these people, they had all they needed, food was not scarce, neither was comfort these days. They had been gathering for months, ready for this altercation.

Those carrying grenades followed Melissa. "We wanna place these as close to the edge as possible on either side, create a large explosion and bring the bankings down, that way the entrance is blocked, they won't be able to bring their ships in any further than the beach, but it also means we will end up in view. Leave blocking their sight to me, when I give the signal, get those grenades in place and run like hell" Melissa said. "Whats the signal?" "You'll know it when you see it" Now with everyone ready, hiding in between the buildings ready to run when Melissa gave the signal. Melissa's body would sprinkle away, flowing into the gentle snow, melding into the rain making it much harder to spot her, thankfully rain meant hinderance of vision, on both sides, but when your body can transform into thousands of small snow particles that means practical invisibility. The thousands of snow particles expanded, creating more and more with such speed and grace, as her body formed retaining its snow colour, it shot millions from her, erupting into one giant hut of compact snow, much like that of an Eskimos igloo without any door. This fifty-meter giant sculpture would mean seeing behind it and thus seeing the slum civilians was impossible for the ships. Melissa stood at the back of the sculpture, smiling as her colour returned.

"That's the signal lets go" and with that, the slum civilians ran, grenades in hand, some dropped them at the edge, others threw them to the other side of the river when all where released they ran, oh god did they run. The resulting explosion sent a shockwave that sent those at the back flying but the time delay would thankfully mean no casualties or serious injuries befell them. The sound of erupting rock crashing into the water filled the air and when the smoke cleared, the entrance to the slums would be no more. "now everyone, find your position, they've probably gathered our stance by now, but I'm going to make sure they know" The slum queen uttered as everyone scattered, finding places to lay low and hide for when the battle ensured.  Melissa returned to the center, her hands gently raised into the air, snow flowed from her, an element she loved. Forming into the air high above the slums, growing into a shape universally known.

A giant snowy middle finger.

skill used:

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Bound Towards The Slums

'June Bug' Kana Han:

'Puru Puru Puru' the sound of Spark's snail-phone went crazy, almost moments after his huge announcement. One of the marine grunts hustling over to bring the man his Den Den, Sparks promptly answered the call. "Whose this?" Sparks inquired, knowing only those within his fleet had already received orders, they'd be no need t call his direct line so soon. "Sir! It's-" the marine exclaimed, as the call's clarity was interrupted noise in the background. "The port is being attacked by a swarm of Sea Kings!" the voice on the line reported as the rain's intensity picked up once again. The Marine on the line's screams could've been heard as his bones were seemingly chew-toys from the invading Denizen's of the Sea. Hanging up the snail-phone flustered, "What in the world is going on in the Business District?" Sparks contemplated. Sparks couldn't carelessly divide up his troops, however, his last set of reports placed Le`luce in that area.  Not even an hour had passed as yet, but what had happened next really lit a fire underneath Spark's ass. The sound of a large explosion in the distance left the a rattle to be observed from their position on the water, thought they couldn't feel the force of the charge, it was more than enough to catch the Marine's attention at the light show that was now the crumbling banks. "Status report!" Sparks shouted. "Oh my... Not everyone can be bought with money..." Kana said, thinking, readying her brass knuckles in her pocket. "The Bank's been compromised! It seems the locals have discharged explosives!" the look-out from the Crow's Nest, peering through a telescope's hole reported. Sighing in frustration, "Violence it is then." Sparks murmured to himself, getting up from his seating position on the Deck.

Retrieving his Den Den Mushi, he'd open a multi-frequency line allowing all of his commanding Captains to here his next set of orders. "Alright... It seems something's going on West of here in the Business District... It must be Le`luce. To the public he's a nobody who emerged with a large bounty, to us, he has one of the most dangerous- Anyway, your not privy for that information. Take three of the vessels and reckon the situation. If anything seems even completely out of hand... Open Fire. You guys should be able to enter through the Western Canals, we'll pincer attack from their!" Sparks stated calmly. Hanging up his Den Den Mushi, his thoughts would be disturbed from the lookout's next report. "Sir! Um...!" the grunt stuttered as he shouted. "Spit it out!" Sparks barked. "There's a giant snow... Igloo... or more like a statue... and it's of a middle finger sir!" the grunt shouted. "Ah... Blimey." Sparks shouted, unable to make a clear image of what it was from this distance. "Fuck this! Get moving!" Sparks shouted to his men. The message was conveyed, the ship in front of Sparks own, and two vessels to his West took off towards the Business District, maintaining their distance from the Slums. Of the ship's that remained, Sparks signalled for the Snail-Transponder system to be resumed. "Open Fire on the Towers! We got their answer!" Sparks commanded. Within moments, the two remaining Brigantine vessel to his East, manned their positions, opening fire on the Towers. Not every shell would be successful but those that were would've sent fear into the hearts of those behind whatever fixture it was Melissa created.

"I must give her a gold star for originality... Our canons won't be able to break through that snow... It'll make our point of entry even more difficult with all that snow wedged right in the middle. By the time we change routes... They'll be refocused." Kana theorised chuckling at rude snow sculpture's nature. "So what's the plan now?" Kana said, wiping away her dripping mascara due to the rainfall consistently drenching with the jet like droplets crashing into her face. Clicking off the transponder,  "We'll bring the fight to them. Contact our agents on the ground. Maintain your positions here. Find out what's going on with our troops in the business district!" Sparks shouted. Meanwhile, in the business district, the force of almost a hundred marines had been stripped down to at least fifty in number, as the marines progressed along the canals, one by one being picked off by the Baby Sea Kings who'd now roam the canals contents. Finally making it ten meters away from the slums, the cannon-fire had done it's damage breaking down the towers for the Marines to approach. However, most of the veteran soldiers had been eaten but the Marine Captain on the ground didn't let this discourage him. Leading the charge, a force of fifty marines b-lined towards the now crumbling towers of the Slums. As they advanced, they'd return rifle fire or engage rifle fire with any members who'd come into contact with them. Strapped with a variety of weapons, the conflict between the slums and the marines had begun, as both sides exchanged blows feverishly. "Kana. Get us closer to the docks." Sparks snarled.

NPC Info:

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Melissa heard the sounds of cannon fire, over and over again before the echoing of metal upon metal clashed within the air, the towers which they had built to monitor began to crumble. A sense of relief washed over her, glad that she had decided to have those within the towers abandon their position. Looking around at those she could see, they would be shaken by the cannon fire. This was to be expected. "Hold your positions guys, cannons are loud, but they have really shitty accuracy, hitting something big like our towers is much easier than hitting something small like us" Melissa said as she went for her radio. "Snipers, are you in position?" she asked. A chorus of yes's echoed through the small snail like transmitter. "Take aim" she uttered. "Ma'am, three ships are trailing off, heading away from the slums," "Perfect, keep an eye on them and make sure they don't try anything. Snipers take aim, shoot at the cannon wielders, at any time you see them loading cannonballs, take anyone who touches them out. If at anytime they aim their cannons at you, run, change your positions." Melissa said clicking the transceiver down.

"Three ships have left, three ships remain,,,Tyson, take a squad of ten, hide yourselves around town keeping an eye on our backs, I don't trust that they wont come around from the business district" Melissa said, "With the towers down, we are wide open, Its going to take time for them to get their ship here and to dock down." Melissa said nodding to Tyson, a white haired strapping man who nodded, grabbing another nine people with guns they would run towards the entrance made by the destroyed towers. With the inability to bring boats into the main part of the slums she had done what was needed, they would have no choice but to engage on land, yet she was no general and her warriors were not well-trained marines. Would it be better for her to just surrender now? to spare them their deaths? Yet they where willing to fight for her, for this home that they had made for one another. "Guess there's no turning back" Jusyt as she had uttered this line, the gunfire from the back erupted. The slums forces had engaged the marines.

With elegance and beauty, the Yuki Yuki No Mi user spun away from the beach and charged towards the sound of gunfire. Her feet barely touched the ground before the next one was pushing her off the ground, she felt so much lighter, so much faster than she had in previous days. Training, fighting for something real. It had all paid off. It didn't take long for Melissa to come sliding down to Tysons rescue, his group had taken to scattering, to shooting from the marines from behind buildings or within buildings, using the scraps of the towers as cover and so on. Though the marines guns where superior, they could barely fire of a shot before the bursting of bullets. "Pinned down?" she asked. "A litte bit, we started off well, ambushed em coming in, maybe got about 15 of them before they regrouped and started slinging bullets" Tyson said, at that moment bullets sprayed the metal scraps they hid behind. "I'll get their attention, when you see shots take em" Melissa said as she reached upwards, removing the shotgun from her back.

"ITS HER" Shouted the marine captain as she stood, all guns aimed at her, a silly mistake as they began to unleash a storm of bullets at the female. Though this mistake would cost them lives. As bullets rammed into her body, flying through her, pushing small driflets of snow from her body, she simply stood reamaining tall as they blasted through her chest and her head. The crackling sound of rifles echoed through as marines began to get shot down. With their attention poised at Melissa, they had taken their eyes from the pinned down rebel forces allowing them to unleash their own wave of bullets. "RELOAD, RELOAD" screeched the captain. "Running on empty?" Melissa said coyly as her snow body burst forth, bursting her through the metal drifting into the battlefield. Shotgun drawn, her body reformed and the defeaning sound of her shot gun echoed through the air.

The first shot found its target easily enough, being only a few meters from the captain, his life would end with the deafening roar, while she unleashed another bullet into the closest marine. While her allies continued to shoot, taking care to avoid Melissa. The ground forces of the marines began to decimate quickly. Melissa's legs would do the work, swiping and striking at foes with such strength that they were sent flying. Marines dropped, while Melissa whom had fought many times was able to fluidly flow from her solid to intangible form whenever the time arose. Her shotgun would find also be used as a weapon, clubbing marines whenever she felt fit, while her soldiers shot those whom fell to keep them from getting back up. Within five minutes of the Frost Witch joining the fray, the marine core would find themselves decimated. Gone from this world.

Her rebel forces would shout with pleasure at their win. Though their sounds would be drowned out by a chorus of roars, deadly terrifying roars that reverbrated throughout the force, Melissa's own body vibrating, halting in fear for mere moments. "What...the fuck...." only being brought back from her radio crackling. "Ma'am......its time" "Everyone retreat, get as close to the beach as you can, get away from whatever's making that noise, stay on guard...we....we have to halt the marines when they dock" The woman of snow uttered as she and her forces only six of which remained alive retreated back, deeper into the slums

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Bound Towards The Slums

'June Bug' Kana Han:

A volley of cannon fire would fly out their being without true thought. A attack done simply by the gut feeling a Marine would have. He was not the Rear Admiral but rather one of the Captains on the other vessels that began to follow the Rear Admiral move forward. His attack and other action was due to not trusting the handling of this assault. Negotiations was what the Read Admiral wanted to be done first, he let everyone know this. Those who didn't think that was wise at all were few, and that was this Captain. He did not agree with any form of negotiation with Pirates, or criminals of any kind. They had chosen their path long before this. The other vessels had stopped their fire upon the towers going up in flames, but not this Captain. No he wanted to make sure that everyone that would side with a Pirate understood what happens when you do such a thing. He knew what growing up in a poverty stricken area of a Island. He knew what it was like to feel like those that say they want to help you don't. But, he did not agree with how they went about this. He knew that they would win this conflict. As with them growing closer their attacks would grow more lethal. The distance between them served as a way to stop the gap in power truly to be shown. But, with the ships edging closer and closer the protective gap was ending. The cannonball shells would be changed after the first volley and to shrapnel shells. Simply to cause more damage and catch anyone, regardless of who they were, within the blast radius. Sparks noticed the continual bombardment from one of the ships, but wouldn't say anything. He didn't order them to stop so he had the right to continual his assault. What also played a part in it was that he knew who it was that wanted to keep it going; he would discuss with him later on why he shouldn't waste so many of his shells. The distance between them and the Beach was closed more and more. There hadn't been any attacks on their vessels as they moved forward, but if that changed the next course of action would also. At the time the other Marines on land had been massacred, no other way to describe it. The ships moved a steady five knots.

There was one other Marine Captain with command over a vessel, but he stopped his assault just like the Rear Admiral's ship when the towers went down. When Sparks gave the order to move forward he would take note of his ship beginning to move and would order his ship to do the same. Unlike the other high ranking officials he didn't stand at the center of the deck of their ships, this Man liked a more bird's eye view of things. A den den mushi beside him so that he could give out orders to those on his ship, and also to receive them from Sparks. Only thing else he had up there with him was a pair of binoculars, a pack of fags, and a rifle with enough ammo to shoot for hours. What he was peering out of at this moment was his binocular. Unknowing to him when he did this the last Marine on the ground had fallen. He used his binoculars to scan the beach, and also the waters. He didn't spot anything that he wanted to take a shot at, so he went back to the waters. And that was when he noticed it. Lowering his binoculars he'd grab his sniper rifle, it was locked and loaded. He spent the majority of his life practicing his marksmanship, and set ups he did were not the same as your average Sniper. He knew what he needed to account for almost instantly and when the right time to fire would be.  

It came almost in a similar fashion as when Le`luce summoned the largest one. This one though wasn't that Sea King but rather one was half the size of the Island. The cannon fire had to be the reason, or at least the main one, that it would would arise in this area. It filling the gap between the ships and the beach. Titanic and menacing. It sent large ripples through the water pushing back the three ships and also making water crash far past the beach. It let out a deafening roar that could not only be heard through the slums but the entire location known as Water 7.

He shook his head in frustration at the entrance of the beast. It had halted his fire but not his next course of action. As he was just feeling the fire inside him rise more and more at his attack on the slums. So, without any word and just a den den mushi he would kick off the deck of the ship. His destination was not the beach. The Sea king was more long than wide and it fit in the gap that had been closed from the two minute sail. Impatience wasn't even the word to describe this Marine.  The time it'd take for him to close the rest of the gap would be mere minutes, and with the attention of the Sea King being what would grab the attention of anyone he didn't need to worry about Sparks right now. He didn't plan to take long as the person he was going to take down was the Slum Queen. As the quickest way to end their little group was by chopping off it's head.

Even his sniper wouldn't be able to penetrate the thick skin of that beast. Though it would upset him it didn't necessarily mean he would give up. The opening he needed would be given to him sooner or later.

Sparks was the first to notice the rising Sea King. With urgency within his voice he'd yell for all vessels to stop, through his Den Den Mushi. Though they wouldn't be capsized by the Sea King emerging they were pretty close. And Sparks didn't like that at all. The creature alone could do serious damage to the fleet as it was now. He had never fought against something so large in his life, but fear was not forced into his mind. Quickly looking it over the Sea King wasn't as impressive as you'd think upon a second glance. Though in length was impressive the girth was only around  100 meters. "All ships fire on the Sea King. Take aim at the midsection!" Was the order given out by Sparks. Focusing all of their fire power on one part of the Sea King should, over time, be enough to deal lethal damage to it. They would unleash their attacks onto the beast after taking only a few minutes to get lined up. At that time the Marine Captain that left the ship had touched down at the top of the snowy middle finger.

NPC Info:

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The cannons dented buildings, her snipers moved, unable to get off a decent shot in the unsettling rain, though the sun was shining down, the rains dispersion was certainly imminent. As those of the slums retreated after an abrupt slaughter of the marines ground force, they had no choice but to attempt to return to the beach, the roars of creatures flowing from the business district. Though even as they were running, a shadow fell over them. The horrible roar following as a creature of utter destruction lifted itself from the water, all those of the slums where in awe, for the first time they felt fear. Melissa's knees trembled at the sight of the giant creature. Rumours of sea kings had circulated the world for eons, but seeing one was almost as rare as seeing devil fruits. They where a myth, they certainly didn't live around these waters and now? Now one that could breach half of the island in an instant had its devilish shadow cast upon the slums. Thankfully a small brief moment of relief from the cannon fire.

"TORUKA TO MELISSA, MELISSA WHAT DO WE DO. MARINES ARE FIRING BUT THAT THINGS TANKING THE CANNONS" The den den shouted, reaching Melissa's ears, her hand touched the snail, while her other hand tried to halt her shaking. "All forces....All forces retreat" Melissa uttered. "NO, NO Ma'am WE NEED TO WIN THIS WE CAN'..." "I SAID, ALL FORCES RETREAT THIS FUCKING INSTANT TORUKA" Melissa shouted down the den den. There was a brief silence, well not entirely given that there was a sea king crashing through the waves while cannons fired at it. Roars from behind continued to echo. More seakings littered the island then? Melissa thought to herself, it could be the only explanation given by the roars she had heard prior.

"Everyone, go underground. Protect the kids. Our fight is with the marines, there is no honour in being slaughtered by monsters that our bullets can't touch. We can't beat it, the marines we have.....had a chance....to beat but this creatures intervention, its thrown everything away. Better to live to fight another day, than become food for something that is irrelivant" Melissa said as she ran into a building near the beach, the door creaked loudly as she entered and did so again as it closed with a slam, this allowing her to see the seakings base through the window. "That thing...it's too big, too powerful and I don't think its the only one. Roars like its are coming from the buisness section. SO GO, WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE, THAT I PROMISE" Melissa shouted, fighting back tears. Everything they prepared for would be gone if those creatures came here. "we....we can rebuild houses....we can't rebuild lives...Jerry, Toru, Hina and Jasper...all lost their lives fighting marines, their deaths..are honourbale, they fought for a cause, for a better life. Fighting these creatures...its just throwing your lives away" She said. "We got it...your coming too right?" Toshika asked. While the 93 of the remaining warriors ran for the underground bunker. "I'm the defence force boo, I'll hold them off and join you, with my powers....I might be a better match" She said through the den den. She watched the creature from the bottom floor window. The door to the building having been closed behind her.

Taking deep breaths, Melissa would tremble as she watched the creature. The sea moving rapidly, she could have sworn she saw more fins within the sea. "Maybe...just maybe they will wipe each other out" Melissa said as she moved from the window. Looking around the room the faded paint, the bed that may never be used again. Her shotgun in hand, she could only wait and watch for now. Taking the fight to the sea, that would mean death. Land was where she would be better. Though of course she had no idea that danger now lurked within the area, that at this point an unarmed marine stood upon the snowy middle finger that was slowly dissolving into the air. What she didn't realise was that someone else occupied the room she was in, hiding with his rifle in the closest, trying not to make a sound. Fear had gripped him, the sixteen year old boy who had been rather successful in rifle training. The sea kings noises tearing through him. Scared that his death would be one of utter pain was Kuro.

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor
]

Bound Towards The Slums

'June Bug' Kana Han:

Sparks began to think about what the other Admiral would do if they were within this situation. He knew the top three Admiral, and maybe the Vice Admirals, would just kill the beast of a creature right when it showed up. And that isn’t even with the help of the vessels they’d have, or if they had the same amount Sparks had. No, they could take this thing on their own. Sparks balled his fists as he knew at this time he was not able to do such a thing. Yes, the full might of the fleet sent here to Water 7 would’ve been enough, but Sparks had already split his forces. Half the manpower wouldn’t take this beast down unless it just let them continue their assault on it. Sparks would not cower in this moment. He was one of the best if not the best Rear Admiral the Marines had. This simply was a test to see if he deserved that spot or not.

The beast would not like the bombardment it received. It wouldn’t lash out with it’s tail or body. But with it’s mighty jaws it put on of the Marine ships, within it’s clutches. It didn’t wait to ensure it had a grip but pick up the ship and tossed it into the air. The ships and those stuck on it when it was launched would soon come crashing back down into a random area in the slums.

There is when the moment for the Captain with the Sniper decided to take his shot. He cared for the lives lost on the vessel but he would pray for them after this was all said and done. Quickly, without hesitation he’d fire at the eye of the beast. One bullet wouldn’t do much but probably tickle the creature. If these were regular bullets. These were the explosive rounds he loaded into his sniper rifle while the ships began to fire at the Sea King. He only have five of these rounds and all would be fired at the eye of the Sea King. Though this Captain was skilled with his Sniper Rifle he still was not on the level of Sparks when it came to ranged combat.

Sparks saw the explosions and how the Sea King still didn’t stop its tossing of the ship the Captain that got on the snow figure left. The beast seemed to want to do the same action again but this time on the ship Sparks was on. After the creature had grabbed the ship did Sparks have out what seemed to be a sling shot. It wasn’t the normals small ones but larger that gave him more range. As the Sea King came forward with it’s jaws wide Sparks pulled back waiting to attacks.

As the snow figure began to melt the Marine Captain would kick off of it and safely get to a lower position, only because there were no higher ones. He’d get from behind the Sea King and he’d to his right. Keeping his height over the building until he would land on one. He’d land with a loud thud on the roof of a building near the beach. What caused the noise was just his sheer size. Standing at 10” and weighing close to 500lbs, maybe a couple pounds over. For a brief moment, around ten seconds, he look back at the Sea King. He saw it come down and then at the sight of his ship in it’s jaws. Shaking his head he’d turn away. If they weren’t strong enough to deal with the Sea King before it could attack them they didn’t know what they were doing, was the thought of the Marine Captain. The shadow of the beast didn’t blanket this side of the beach like it did when he was on the snowy figure. His dark clothes didn’t keep him out of sight like before. His black marine coat did glow in the breeze that came behind him.

Sparks would fire out the pop green at the Sea King. The object would sore fast as it made contact with the tongue of the beast, a large explosion engulfing the mouth and part of the face of the creature. Sparks didn’t fight with guns but rather Pop green. Something he had used when growing up on a unforgiving Island with the Grandline. Without the mastery of these things he probably wouldn’t be in the position he was in right now. The Sea King would flail around from the attack it actually doing some moderate damage. It’s tail would now come up and it would be revealed that the Sea King didn’t use it because it was underneath the slums. Not only did the tail come up but you could see that part of the Slums would be lifted up.

NPC Info:

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The might of the ferocious beast was incomprehensible, the way it locked on to the ship that it decided would be its prey, the way it brought its jaw down, the way it flung the massive ship in to the air as easy as one would throw a marshmallow into the air. The force was chaotic, those who didn't get clomped by the teeth were not as lucky as they would think. Many of the marines fell from the force of the throw, hitting the water as if it where concrete, while those who remained within would more than likely be bashed around, of course upon crashing into the building three buildings to the right that Melissa was in, if anyone survived the crash well, they would probably be unable to continue fighting. "Score, one less for me to deal with" Melissa said. It was then a noise came from the closet, the door opened and Melissa pointed her gun ready to unleash her last two bullets. "KURO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Melissa shouted as she saw the sixteen year old. He was white, scared, terrified. "Melissa to Tatsu, Ram street, in Mary and Teresa's house, Kuro's here and he's not doing so well" Melissa said.

"M.M.M.MElissa..I...I....M....Mon...monster" he whispered. "I know, but you can't stay here, Tatsu's coming, I need you to keep an eye on that monster, make sure nothing is coming from it towards here. Until Tatsu arrives. I'll do what I can to protect this place until your safe" Melissa said as she knelt by the terrified boy. He tried to speak but the queen of the snow simply lifted a finger to his lips. "You'll be ok, Trust me" she said winking as she stood. With a nod to the teen she would exit the building the way she came in, With legs of hazy white, she scaled the building, combining her white leg style and her ability to propel through the air as snow, eventually she would come upon the building from the side furthest from the sea, flowing into her human form from her snow form thus making no sound as she appeared upon the building, not that footsteps could be heard  from the cannon fire and explosive shots.

As she formed her eyes noted that upon that exact same building, dressed in marine garbs was a rifleman, Her shotgun pointed directly at the man. Her eyes looking towards him with annoyance. "Tsch, great, just what I needed. Look dude, we have two options, we fight, I kill you and you die, OR and I'm kicking myself for saying this, we band together to get that creatures attention. In the water you marines are sitting ducks, that things not the only one out here, you have allies to protect and I have my slum family" she said raising her eyebrow, her finger gently massaging the trigger finger. As she finished speaking, the entire island began to shake, causing her some balancing issues, as the seakings tail rose upwards a large chunk of the island began to tear away, thankfully not enough to reach the house both whereupon but enough to cause a rather large amount of environmental damage, Melissa though shaking around from the movement would keep her eyes upon her own prey, ready to make her own movements if needed. "That things stronger than all of us combined" she said matter of factly, the ball was in the marines corner, and his choice would certainly decide whether one of them would live...or die.

@The Janitor

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Bound Towards The Slums

'June Bug' Kana Han:

“You point your weapon at me? You fucking pirate?” He was disgusted at how she spoke to him. Rifle or not he has shown not to use that as his primary weapon like the others. He fought how all Marines or anyone affiliated with the Wolrd Goverment should. His first instinct was to attack her when she had shown herself, but he wouldn’t. Rather after hearing what she would say he’d remove his den den mushi from within his Marien coat. With his eyes still on her he dialed and someone would quickly answer on the other end. Who spoke answered was none other than the Kana Han.

“Jaiden! We thought we lost you with your ship!” Was her first comment. As the ship that was attacked did belong to Jaiden. It wasn’t his personal vessel but he was in charge of it and all those on board.

Annoyed at the ship that was attacked being his he wanted to take his frustrations out on Melissa. To crush her bones and make her suffer as much as those that lost their lives had done. But, she spoke nothing but the truth. The sea king as something they couldn’t handle and if the other one reported to be the same size as it they’d be in even more trouble. This was the reason he was making his call. “I will speak quickly. I have the target within my sights, but I won’t act how I want. She offers help in taking down the Sea King. Not just the big one....but all of the one that plague the slums. What does Rear Admiral Sparks want me to do?” Jaiden would say as he continue to keep his sights on Melissa. He added in the next bit to get more help in taking care of the Sea King’s. As stated prior he grew up in a place like this when younger. Though he didn’t agree with them throwing their hats in with her a small part of him knew letting this place get destroyed or destroying it would haunt him. And make the things he tells sick Childdren about how the Marines help everyone, regardless of who they are, false.

Sparks watched the mess he caused with his attack. He caused more damage to the slums, from attack the sea king, than the actual damage he inflicted into the sea king. Even with the use of his Pop Greens he would not be enough to take this thing down. The Sea King hadn’t attack after what it did to the slums but rather went back below. Sparks knew it was just going to come back up to attack, and maybe not alone. At this time the message from Jaiden would be given to Han. Sparks would listen to it as well since he was beside her. He was not sure if he wanted to allow her to help him. She had already decided how she wanted this to play out. But with the assault from the Sea King’s picking up he was backed into a corner. Other reports also would begin to come in. As the ships he sent away weren’t destroyed but did come under attack from Sea King’s. Gritting his teeth he’d grab the den den mushi Han held and would speak into it.

“I gave the people of the slums the option of turning you in. They decided to not turn on you like we anticipated. So I will give you a option. If you truly help with the exstermination of the Sea King’s I promise to guarantee not only you but those that follow behind you will not be arrested or your crimes.” Sparks spoke about the Warlord program that the World Government had come up with. It wasn’t common knowledge as of yet. Speaking honestly he was partly against it. He did though see the uses I could have. Having pirates like or above Melissa working with the Wolrd Goverment could be a big boast in dealing with events like these.

Jaiden also knew about the Warlord program that was brought up. And knew what Sparks meant from what he said. He did though not think Sparks would offer a opportunity to Melissa. Having her help and then back stabbing her was his intentions. Jaiden knew Sparks on a personal level. And such underhanded tricks were not something he did. The part about Melissa helping with all the Sea Kings was added in by Jaiden. As he felt confident they could take on the big one. But all of them with the fleet they had would be more of a problem. As there main reason for coming was to figure out where Le`luce exactly was. Melissa and the Sea King’s were a after thought. Well, that was the previous thought as they really didn’t know this place was this bad.

Le`luce had left the Island, recently. He was the one to call forth the large Sea King, and also the one that made each Sea King stop any assault they were doing. His show to get the attention of the Red King’s Son was finished. Him doing anything else was simply to us jollies off. He had already given a warning so he had no remorse whatsoever for those that fell victim to his attack. Where he was at was relatively close to the Island. He was around fifty meters from the beach he first attacked from. The creature deep ended the water but head barely above being his means of seemingly standing on the waters. His trident was firmly in his right hand. But his attention was on his left wrist, where there were three black den den mushi. Each one picking up different call that he has tapped. Due to the large amount of individuals that may be calling from their den den mushi he had been switching to different conversations since the conflict between the slums and the Marine had begun. “Sink the Island.” Is all Le`luce would say. He would then move further out of view and to a place he would retire to till he’d meet the Red King’s Son. Just how he did before he destination was the unforgiving Florian Triangle.

ooc: Sorry for the late lost. Hope the topic is going good for you, I’m not the best when it comes to npcing.

@Melly

NPC Info:

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Melissa's mouth curled into a snarl, she wanted nothing more to unleash her bullets into this marines chest. If she had only needed to worry about herself, she would have gleefully tore this man to pieces. Though he was now a means to an end, a means that would allow her comrades, her family to live on. The marines were no longer enemies in this little scenario, though this would not mean the Frost Witch would roll over and play at their every whim. As the den den spoke within Rear Admirals Sparks voice, Melissa would keep her gun trained upon the man. "Lets just see how this plays out" was Melissa's only reply, as she lowered her gun but not her eyes. "We need to get that creature as close to the shore line as possible, if we can get it on the island then thats even better, Seakings are creatures of the sea, out there, thats their territory, on here. Thats our advantage. If we can garner its attention those marines can high tail it to the beach and get of their boats, on them, they are sitting ducks" Melissa said nodding towards the giant creature which roared loudly. Though at this moment seakings from the buisness district tore into the slums, many of them infintile ranging from sizes to a small dog to large tanks. The roar and screams of people filled the air as they charged until....they froze. People continued to scream those who had ran to the slums from the districts.

"Or tell them to sail as fast as possible" Melissa said as the largest seaking submerged. "While that things gone, we need to get these people to safety" Melissa said producing her own Den Den Mushi. "Guys, this is important, right now the place is overrun with seakings, the marines are no longer our enemies.....at least...not for now. I won't force any of you to fight, you can remain hidden for as long as you need, but anyone who'se up for it, we need to get the civilians who are scattered across the slums to safety, I know that they have done nothing but torment us and looked down on us. But this is the time to show what we are, to show that we as a people are better than them. I won't force you to put your life on the line for those who view us as inferior, I'm simply asking for your help, whether you help or not, their will be no issue on my end" Melissa said to the den den before disconnecting. "Marine boy, you can move quick right? you where on the destroyed ship but your the guy my snipers saw vanish, iyou should start bringing as many men with you as you can, the two of us arent going to be able to stretch ourselves enough to clear the entire slums" Melissa said as she lifted her shotgun to the clasps upon her back. "See ya boo" Melissa said, blowing a kiss to the marine captain before allowing the wind to push her backwards, free falling from the building to the ground below. Though as her body came in contact with the ground she burst into thousands of snowy particles only to reform unharmed.

Then she took off, charging forward into the slums. It wasn't long until she came upon her first seaking which was still just standing there, doing nothing, its eyes followed her, its body showed sign of breathing, The creature was larger than Melissa, though not by much, Its body was flat and wider than the other seakings, yellow in appearance with large blister like markings upon its entire body. "Hey pretty boy, Whacha standing there for?" Melissa asked sweetly, while holding her arm out, conjuring up a single white lance. "Good bo...lyyyy SHIT" she shouted as the creature once immobile lunged forth with its large flat body. "COME ON" She shouted as she moved forward, perhaps a trick of the light, but her right leg seemed to glow a beautiful white as it moved forward. A flash of white and that very seaking was sent flying in to the air with the powerful legs of the yuki yuki no mi user. As she landed she spun creating a secondary lance which she threw to meet the soaring seaking, hitting the gentle underbelly of the beast. She pulled her hands apart, away from each other and the lances that where imbedded within the flesh of the seaking would tear open unleashing a torrent of blood and entrails into the sky as the creature began to descend. Melissa was already moving, ushering people towards the underground area praying that her allies would let them in.

She would come across a few of the younger seakings, those that were more dog like in size, they where easily dispatched with her lances, with seakings being beasts as long as she kept her wits about her, she would be fine, though she continued to keep looking around, her hair sticking up upon her neck, she didnt like this situation. She didn't know what this situation was all about. "Someone's gotta be doing this, someone has to be controlling them" Melissa uttered to herself as she stood upon a buildings roof, watching as the seakings rampaged, trying to tear into the ground, destroying the buildings. "This isn't going to go well"

Techs:

@The Janitor

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Bound Towards The Slums

'June Bug' Kana Han:
With the Sea King blocking their way gone they'd quickly make their way to shore. They weren't that incompetent that they didn't understand the disadvantage when it came to being on the water. During that time Sparks would make another call out, to the nearest Marine instillation near Water 7. With their current Man power they would have trouble with dealing with the Sea Kings. As the situation here was much more dire than the World Government thought. This back up wasn't for just the slums but the entire Island known as Water 7. Spark and Kana would though come up with a plan during that time but going about it would be difficult. The three ships that had reckoned the West area of the business district had swung around to be on the opposite end of the Slums. They had gotten a hold of their situation nad took out any Sea Kings that came close, as their size weren't enough to sink the vessels. They were close enough and in a area where if people needed to board the ships they could.

Jaiden wouldn't split up from Melissa, he would just follow her. And her trying to give HIM orders wasn't something he liked. If it was one of the other Captains they most likely would've listened. To make things go smoothly he wanted to be withing yelling distance of her at all times. As he was the line between here and Sparks, and vice versa. He wouldn't though assist her with the Sea King she fought, as if she couldn't kill that what use was she. During that time he followed her he spoke back into the Den Den Mushi. "What is the plan?"

Some time would pass before Jaiden would get a response. When Sparks would finally response Melissa had moved to the top of a roof. Jaiden had his eyes on her he could see her lips move but he wasn't close enough to hear what she said to herself.

"Is she near you?"
Sparks would say as he spoke into the Den Den.

"Yes." Jaiden would say as he'd soru beside her.

"Both of you listen up. I've come up with a plan to deal with almost all of the Sea Kings. First, we need to get everyone within the slums out of there. But for me to do that. I need the coordinates for where I can get ships into the slums so we can evacuate. The captains I have on this ships will make sure those that get close enough make it onto the ships. After that is done we can move onto the next of my plan." Sparks wouldn't only relay the first part. He didn't want to speak too much as they didn't know who long it'd be till the large Sea King came back. If Melissa would cooperate they can save many people. She wasn't the only person that would need to cooperate though. As Sparks was extremely weary with Jaiden being the one on the ground. If getting to the ships wasn't possible heading to the business district was the next best thing. As even though the entire Island was being attack the Slums was having the worst of it.

Within the Business district a Fishman would emerge from a canal, a mantis Shrimp. Unlike everyone else he was not bothered by the Sea Kings. This was because he was with them. Le`luce didn't just send Sea King but also someone from his crew, to make sure everything was handled. The Fishman was large being five feet taller than Jaiden, and almost weighed double. He was within the heart of the Business district so him arriving to the slums would take some time(two posts.) Just like Le`luce he used a black den den mushi of tap into the calls of the marines. Wanting to make sure no plans could be executed his destination would be the slums.

Beneath Water Seven were the two large Sea kings but they weren't going to head up. No, what they were doing were mating. The amount of sea King needed to sink this place had to double. And these special Sea Kings were mainly here to do that. Though the times it takes to birth other sea kings may take some time these Sea Kings weren't like that. What Le`luce had done to them was "strange". But he needed them to work a certain way.

Sparks, after he spoke on the Den den, would begin to fire Green pop into the slums. He kept this up till he had fired over a hundred of the seeds.They weren't to hinder or harm the people of the slums in anyway. They wouldn't even grow for a while. Why he did this was to set up his next stage of his plan. That could be executed regardless of the cooperation of Jaiden and Melissa.

NPC Info:

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

For the People! Slums Vs Marines....Vs Seakings!!! X2dUtlH

She had to halt herself from turning around and slamming her leg into the captain's stomach, He moved quickly, the sudden burst brought her fighting instincts to the surface, yet she would clench her fists as well as her teeth as she listened to Sparks. She already understood the situation. Unclipping her den den mushi she looked at it gently. "Fuck" she said as she was about to push the button it initiate a call. Yet before she could initiate the call the snail erupted. "MELISSA, WE GOT SOME, EVERYONES IN, WE ARE LEADING THEM TO THE UNDERGROUND RIGHT NOW" "Good Job" Melissa said as she smiled, honestly she wanted to kick herself for doubting her people, of course, they weren't going to let people die, her heart pounded in her chest though, she was about to give an order....an order that could lead to chaos. "But.....I need you all to listen carefully. Every one of you needs to get to the beach and aboard the marine ships. They are going to take you.." "NO WAY, NO WAY MELISSA, AFTER EVERYTHING WE WON'T, WE CAN... "LISTEN TO ME YOU DICK HEAD, I CAN'T PROTECT THIS PLACE WHILE WORRYING ABOUT YOU LOT. YOU WANT ME TO GO OUT THERE AND FIGHT THESE CREATURES WHILE HOLDING BACK? Melissa shouted down the receiver.

There was silence, "WELL DO YOU" she shouted clenching the den den harder. "No....but we can help" "You can, by getting everyone to safety, Find Moira and get her to call me as soon as you can, get everyone to the beach to the marines. Please, You just......you have to trust me on this" Melissa said before disconnecting the call. She looked to the Den den which seemed to be in pain from her grip. "Sorry little guy" She said slipping it back in to her pocket. She would then proceed to look too the captain, the female pirate, the woman of snow, dubbed the Frost Witch. Utter anger was evident in her face, as seeds flew throughout the slums she continued to look to the captain. It took all her strength to stop her from taking this rage out on him. So much so that the tears fell from her eyes. She understood what Sparks had said, that her home, the home she had wanted to protect from these marines was going to be destroyed.

"Looks like you guys win" Melissa said through gritted teeth, "Destroying this place to remove these monsters....I get it...but..if a single member of my home..doesn't make it....I WILL BURY YOU" she said standing directly in front of the captain, her eyes aiming to meet his as she squared off. Though tears gently cascaded down her cheeks, the air as she grew angry grew colder, that every breath crystalized into an icy mist. She stared him down, her fists clenched, her nails digging into the palms of her hand. She knew having looked out at the destructions the mass amount of seakings had caused throughout Water 7. She would not back down until the scream came, a woman carrying her infant child was running from a large creature of the sea, its length was enormous and unlike a fish, it looked more like a bird with a large beak bare skin and some fluffy like clouds.

Clucky:

This would cut the mood even as the seeds soared through the air, "Get them out of their" Melissa said as she swung around, she was ready to unleash this rage. The seaking wouldn't know what hit it as her foot struck the beak with such force the head of the creature snapped to the side, swiping into the nearest building. She landed upon the ground with a thud. "RAAAAAAGH  she erupted in a primal scream as she tore into the seaking, anger just flowing through her causing a blackout as she fought. Lances of snow tearing into the flesh of a screeching creature. Blood splattering the female until the carcass of the chicken like fish creature lay motionless and almost unrecognizable as the woman stood, huffing and puffing, covered in the creatures fluids.

@The Janitor

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Bound Towards The Slums

'June Bug' Kana Han:

"Have the ships at the beach." Jaiden would say into his den den mushi. Part of him really wanted to go against the plan from how the Frost Witch threatened him. And how she looked at him with so much hate didn’t help either. He even had a quick snarky response that he forced himself not to say. Keeping a cool collected look on His face. He could tell she wanted to hit him, or even worse. She didn’t make that mistake though as she pounched on another Sea King that would show it’s ugly not head. Jaiden could only watch as she went to town on the creature. He saw her at this moment more of a Monster than the Sea King. He was afraid of her, not at all, but he didn’t have seconds thoughts on if he could take her by himself. He strange abilities were though put on show a bit more. Even if he couldn’t stop her if that was called for he could help the Marines figure out someway to do so.

When the Sea King did arrive Jaiden didn’t just stand around. Using the same technique he used to get by Melissa would be used againt to get right in front of the Woman running with her infant child. Picking them both up and quickly geppo up and out of the way of the Sea King, and the wrath of Melissa. Positioning himself on top of one of the roof of the buildings around them. There was going to be more of these types of attacks. The Sea Kings would be attracted to the large volumes of people heading to one specific location. So, in Jaiden’s mind casualties were going to increase even with the help of they Marines.

Screams could be heard but this was not from the slums. No, just a ways from the entrance that the Marines stationed on Water 7 had used before dying was the Fishman from earlier. It was taking him long to reach the slums simply due to him taking too much extra time filling his desire. Bursting into home and dragging indivuals outside so he could feed them to Sea Kings. These people were of all ages but he mainly likes to use children as bait. He heard on his den den mushi of the location the Marines were going to execute their plan, and the excitement he felt was almost on the sameness calibre of the escart he felt from feeding the Sea King’s. He did not plan on feeding those at the beach but rather really getting his claws dirty.

"You need to not use so much energy; if you want to save more of your people.Jaiden would say. As another Sea King would come from the same body of water the other Sea King just killed was in. It bursted through the carcass of the Sea King and directly at the Frost Witch. It was smaller but seemed more durable. Sea Kings were weird as like the other one that’s seemed more like a strange bird this new Sea King had the appearance of a centipede. It moved at a decent speed(T) and wherever it hit would cause damage if not dealt with properly.

Sparks had finished with the Seeds and would have his ship meet the others at the Beach. They would blossom soon and hopefully everyone would be close to the beach. He had a large amount of husbands men push forward so that he could help those that maybe attacked on the way there. Kana was went head while the others Captians stayed stay the Beach. The Captain with the sniper would find the tallest building he could near the Beach and do what he did best. At this point in time everything was not as bad, but that will all change soon.

NPC Info:

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"I won't fall, until they are all safe" Melissa said in reply to Jaiden. The sound of ripping flesh tore Melissa's eyes from Jaiden in time to see the new seaking burst from the carcass of the deformed chicken-like creature. The centipede creature was smaller than the previous one, though its size still exceeded Melissa, its mouth large enough to devour her in one bite...which is exactly what it did. Melissa's head turned just the creatures mouth began to shield her from the rain that would soon clear up, As its mouth closed upon her, the young womans body began to disperse as darkness overtook her. The creature itself would continue its movement forward crashing into the building in front, though its durable exoskeleton seemed to cause the stone to simply bounce off. Though the creature seemed to not care about anything but the humans in front, namely Jaiden, the woman and the young child. It charged forward, or at least it intended too, for when it lurched forth and opened its mouth, snow whirled from within, its maw releasing a blizzard of strange proportion. The creature thrashed around as the blizzard burst forth over and over, unable to close its mouth, everytime it did, its cheeks filled with snow until it could contain it no more. Thrashing over and over again, striking buildings until they crumbled, the snow continued. The creature's ability to breath became impossible, its body falling to the ground, shivering, jittering from the lack of air and the intense cold that passed through its entire body, no longer breathing, the creatures eyes rolled back, the snow continued, building up until its entire mouth was locked open from the compressed powder.

Emerging from the snow, her body white and glistening in saliva. Stepping out from the compressed mountain that encased the maw of the centipede, the Yuki-ohna herself. "Didn't think you'd get rid of me that easy did you?" Melissa said with a wink, wiping sea king saliva from herself. "This is how we kill those big fuckers, from the inside out" she said, now generally someone would think entering a seakings mouth was stupid, and they would be right...but big creatures eating something as small as a human? that gave opportunity, especially a human who could transform their self into something so small that chewing them became an impossibility. So this would become the norm, Melissa ran around the slums as quick as she could, she knew Jaiden was right, she needed to control herself and focus on protection rather than extinction. She noted bodies, seakings tearing into her friends....her family. This only helped bolster her anger at who ever controlled these things. This was no random attack by wild creatures. That much was obvious. Melissa helped shepherd as many people as she could, of course though exhaustion would have to set in eventually and her tiredness from over exerting herself, spreading herself thing was beginning to show, she was breathing much heavier than before, her movements becoming sluggish and tired. Constantly watching the marine as well making sure he was not attempting anything behind her back. Her clothing was beocming ragged, her eyes heavier, but they where almost done, and thankfully Moira and Olivia had made it to the boats, she knew they two where safe at least.

It was becoming harder to find people, though they continued to scower, finding stragglers, Melissa had Tristan to go through everyone at the slums and only twelve people had been reported missing at this point in time, eight of whom, she sadly could confirm had been killed. the others...eaten whole? or where they hiding? Her search now took her close to the entrance of the slums, where the seakings horde where at its most. Standing upon one of the only surviving buildings, she knelt down, she took in deep breaths trying to recover as much energy as she could. "Is this happening all over Water 7, even with the marine force...we can't beat them all" she said through deep breaths. "let me speak to Sparks" Melissa said, clicking her fingers at Jaiden. If he complied he would hopefully activate it for her. "Rear Admiral Sparks. I'm remaining to search for the missing slummers, more civilians are running from Water 7 into the slums, we can direct them to the beach. But listen here, MY PEOPLE.....if you can promise me...if you can promise me their safety and guarantee that their lives will be better than what they had here......guarantee that to me....and I'm your's, no running, no fighting, my people are about to lose their homes again, if you can give them a new life somewhere else, then my capture will be payment" Melissa said to the den den mushi. Unaware that, a foe that she could soon go toe to toe with was also coming, a foe that seemed to know...what these creatures were doing here.

@The Janitor

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum