Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:52 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
And so ended the standoff between the individuals. Thanks to Elias for connecting the dots no one knew were there. It turned out that at least everyone there knew at least one person. Madori knew Kouse from their tangling with Marines. But the man Elias was a stranger and Yuurei was a target. Madori felt the pressure of the invisible force give way. Yuurei had just finished deactivating his ability then he said, ”Since you guys know Mashyuu, and I know this guy, then I guess that he has recruited all of you?”

Madori had remembered meeting Mashyuu down in Mock Town looking for help. So he knew that this guy was alright. Now he did feel bad for trying to rob him. "Well it seems I've made a mistake. I know Mashyuu and he hadn't formally invited me but I was hoping to join his crew. But..I still needed some work." He said gesturing to the large amount of weapons on the swordsman Yuurei. Sojimas magma hands began to recede and they became normal. "No offense." Madori attempting to extinguish the bright flames of a terrible problem brought on by him.

He looked to Elias and extended his apologies as well, "My bad about the tree too." Madori hadn't seen a protector of the forest before. Actually never met anyone who ever care about anything other than themselves. Let alone anything about trees. He also heard Kouse introduce themselves as he knew Elias. Then he heard him ask about Skypiea. How in the world...

He had heard that Skypiea was kind of a myth around here but no one had ever been there. So there wasn't much legit claim to the place. Maybe these guys were into more things than he had originally thought.

17[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:49 am

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
Okay everyone was calming down. Everyone was lowering their weapons. Elias even lowered his to his waist, though he still clutched the elastic in his right hand, left fingers tensing around the handle of his slingshot. So they were all a part of a crew? And just because of that, they were perfectly fine with sweeping the whole 'Mexican Standoff' that just happened under the rug? Elias felt his eyebrow tiwtch just a little at that notion before he closed his eyes and decided to speak up a bit, "You guys are a bunch of idiots." It wasn't said in a malicious way, but in a more, I can't believe I have to put up with this from now on, kind of way.

When Madori tried to apologize fro the tree, Elias just lifted his weapon and let loose a brown seed lined with green stars along it. Using a Midori Boshi: Trampolia, he just said. "And I'm sorry I have an itchy trigger finger." The moment that seed hit the ground, and from this close, it would grow in an instant. A large dome of springy sap lined with triangular leaves curled out toward the ground. As it raised up, it would push Madori, had he not moved, up in to the air, only to land on the Trampolia again and get launched in to the bushes on the side.

"Now, you are forgiven." Elias would declare, only if Madori had been bounced, harmlessly, in to the bushes.

18[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard Kouse speak about how they had just recently joined the crew, which was good to hear. They would have more people in their crew, which meant they would have more people to help out throughout their adventure. That was good in so many ways as he had remembered this guy teleporting into the fray. When the doctor was done though he could only rubbed the back of his head as he chuckled to know that Mashyuu spoke about him to them. Then he was asked how Skypiea was, which Yuurei enjoyed it, but it had so many problems that he didn’t want to go back there right now. He knew that they weren’t strong enough to take on the problem in the sky, but also knew that with new addition to their crew meant more liability. That just meant that he was going to have to train the new recruit in getting stronger, and at the same sharpen his kills to become a better fighter.

When he was about to say something Madori spoken up before he could. The man did know Mashyuu, but was he recruited by him was the question? Yuurei was already interested in Madori and it was because of his demeanor and the power that he had. It was an amazing ability, and it was one that he knew could be of use for the crew in the long run. If they needed destruction then that was there go to person. Magma was a strange power, and it was probably one of the most feared powers to appear on the planet. He continued to listen to Madori and it seemed like the man was interested in joining the crew as well. It was something he was planning on doing when he met Mashyuu, but felt like he needed to become stronger before doing so. Yuurei could only smile when he heard those words because he liked his determination in getting stronger.

”I wondered what that man said about me.” He chuckled before continued speaking. ”It was good and bad. I met a lot of people up there, and I met a lot of people who joined the crew. I tried my best to save the people who had been enslaved up in the sky, but there were just too many of them. I don’t think it is a place for us to head to right now. If we want to go there I feel like we should go around the GrandLine get stronger, and then make our way back up there.” He explained to Kouse. Then he looked at Madori as he looked at Elias who didn’t seem happy with what was going on here.

He understood that as the guy was already frustrated about what had happened to the tree earlier. Still, he figured he would calm down, which actually he didn’t think that would happen. He didn’t know what was going to happen next, but he figured he would invite Madori to the crew since Mashyuu didn’t. ”Would you like to join us Madori? We can use a brute force like yours. And we are all different in our way.” He said this to him. After he spoke Elias had called them a bunch of idiots. He looked at him as he figured he wasn’t happy with the tree still. ”You just saying that because you are upset about the tree. Just have Madori help you plant a new one?” He suggested in a questioning tone.

Still, Elias had proceeded as he shot one of those seeds towards the ground and next to Madori. His eyes widen when he saw this because he knew what was going to happen next. He wasn’t sure if Madori would dodge it, but if not his eyes would widen to see the man fly into the air and then back down and then into a bush. He looked over to Elias hearing his words and shook his head. ”You had to go do that didn’t you Elias.” He would say that regardless of the outcome.

19[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:56 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Kouse agreed completely with what Yuurei said. They all had to get stronger. He understood first hand what being weak meant and although it was a cprrupt and brutal marine captain that had said this to him, Kouse knew it was true.

'There is nothing more useless than a pirate who can’t defend himself.’
Kouse understood that in this world, a weak pirate is as good as dead.

“I agree with you yuurei. I believe I’ve got a lot of things still to learn about my devil fruit abilities.”

Then Elias went and said they were all idiots.
Kouse simply adjusted his glasses and dusted off his sword.

“Well you’re no joy to be around with yourself.” Kouse would say with a slight smile on his face. He missed the old days when he and his former crewmates would tease each other.

Then Yuurei invited Madori to join the crew.

“I second that too madori. I was just about to ask you to join up as well.” Kouse would nod at him. “We stick together, as brothers.”
It was only recently that both he and Madori had taken down a couple of marine spies, stolen the heart from one of them via Kouse’s devil fruit abilities and had killed him by mistake, surely making them both wanted men to the Marines, and they both had immediately agreed it would be best to stick together, better still as brothers.

Kouse didn’t expect it. Everybody was relaxed and calm, until Elias went and attacked Madori.
Kouse gripped his sword by reflex but didn’t withdraw it, he half expected it to just be a bluff, he didn’t see any logical reason for Elias to send a deadly attack to Madori.
Kouse would wait and see what would happen, whether Madori would counter said attack or whether the attack would go through.

Whatever the outcome though, Kouse would say.

“Well, that was unnecessary.” He would adjust his glasses as he adressed Elias. “I guess you’re one of 'those' types?.”

20[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:26 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The tables turned so fast that they ended up from a robbery, to a standoff, to a recruiment process. Who said things were dull on Jaya? No one. Absolutely no one said that. Madori had calmed down as did everyone else for the exception of Elias who was still aimed and poised. The Magma man heard Yuurei answer Kouses last question which illuminated a lot of information to him. He explained that their travel to Skypiea did not go as planned. And they would be wise to tour the Grand Line and gain more strength before returning. He had to see this Skypiea once in his life.

Then Yuurei turned to Madori and asked, "Would you like to join us Madori? We can use a brute force like yours. And we are all different in our way.”

It didn't take long before Madori to think about it. He had always wanted to be apart of a crew. Kouse seconded this and it made it more real. Maybe they weren't so bad after all. Madori answered, "I will join. I've noticed you are all different. This power I have will be used for the good of the crew now, instead of against it."

All of sudden Elias let loose his slingshot anyways saying quietly, "And I'm sorry I have an itchy trigger finger." A ball was shot the ground under Madori, it hit the ground and exploded into a green like trampoline. It scooped under him and sent him bouncing into the bushes next to them. He could hear, "Now, you are forgiven." From Elias.

With a scowl on his face Madori finally became a real Pirate. He looked up at his crews faces reaction at Elias, they were genuine. "Alright Elias. I'll give you that one."

(Exit)

21[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:59 pm

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
He had no idea about their skypeia adventures, or their prior engagements with each other. What he did know, was that he was able to send Madori up in to the air, and harmlessly in to the bush. And with that done, Elias felt content with himself, and right with the world.  He tucked his weapon away and turned his attention to Yuurei first, who asked him if he had to do that. And then to the doctor, that raven haired man who looked just like himself.  He was one of 'those' people? What kind of people was that?

First, he would respond to Yuurei's comment with a simple shrug. His shoulders lifting up, arms spread at the bent elbow as he shook his head side to side, "Meh." He replied with at first before adding in, "I can grow a new one in five minutes. He's just an asshole." He gave another shrug with a sinister smirk across his face.  A smirk that just said he mostly did it to see if he could.

As for Kouse, he just tilted his head, his hood falling off of his hair, letting his sandy blonde hair be on full display, "I'm one of those people that like making a point you mean? Yeah? I guess." He rubbed the back of his neck with a sigh before he rolled his shoulders, tilting his head to the full extent to crack his neck left and right.

"See? Madori is fine, he's fine. You're fine right? you're totally fine. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Now then, I'm going back to my hut. Tell me when we are leaving. It's better I only join you when you are leaving." With that, Elias was gone.

[exit]

22[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was happy to hear these words that came out of Kouse’s mouth. He was happy that he wasn’t the only person who was okay with Madori joining the crew. He had tried to rob him, but he knew it wasn’t going to work. At the end of the day, Yuurei could tell that Madori would be a good addition to the crew, but he would have to be the one to agree with joining them on their future adventure. Madori, of course, agreed to join them without a second to waste. That was good because it meant that they would have more power added to the crew. It wouldn’t take long, but he chuckled after he said something to Elias because he wasn’t the only person who said something about what Elias had done. This kid was getting in trouble from his action, but it wasn’t something horrible.

He could hear Madori allowing this to slide as he wasn’t going to fight against what had been done to him. That was good, which meant he had good a good spirit. He smiled at Madori and then looked at Elias as he heard him speak about being able to grow another one. Yuurei didn’t doubt that, but it was something he didn’t need to do to his new crewmate. In a way, it was an initiation to join the crew. ”I don’t mind what happens as long as we can get along, then I’m fine.” He said this to everyone in general. He heard what Elias said to Kouse now and could only laugh a bit more as Elias sounded crazy. The way he sounded made things easier for him to accept as he heard the final things that Elias had said to the group.

”He Elias that is cool and all, but try to be close to the ship okay. You don’t have to be on the ship, but just be around it just in case anything happens. As for you two, you guys can come with me and get things to settle on the ship. It’s a huge ship, so you guys would be able to stay there.” He said this as he was talking about the Charon. Yuurei wondered how Gideon would take the new arrival of people. He was a giant, but a kind one. Yuurei knew that Gideon would enjoy this and would be glad for their new friends. Yuurei would start walking off towards the ship to the others who were probably waiting for him there.

[EXIT]

23[Voyage] Throwdown - Page 2 Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:03 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Kouse shook his head lightly after listening to what Elias said. The guy was funny alright. He reminded him of his best friend Mako, they shared similar characteristics.

Kouse turned to walk back to the hospital when Yuurei suggested they all went to the crews ship and settle in. Adjusting his glasses, Kouse knew he couldn’t leave the hospital on his nurse’s shoulders any longer than he already had. By now things might have even become chaotic there.

“Well, I’ll like to go with you to the ship, but I have somewhere I have to be.” Kouse would say as he turned to walk away. “Besides, I’ve been shown around by Mashyuu already. Greet koneko for me, I hope her arm is alright too.”
He would then turn to look at Madori. “The ship is a real beauty, one of the best I’ve ever seen.” Kouse would tell him. “Well we will catch up later.”
With a nod, Kouse left towards the hospital.

Cindy had decided to wait for Kouse just outside the forest. She didn’t however expect him to take so long.

“You took your nice time didn’t you?” Cindy spoke in a controlled voice as she folded her arms.”The hospital has been under the control of the three brothers for half a day now, we should expect some chaos when we get there.

“Sorry about that Cindy.” Kouse would say after taking her arm. “Met Madori and a new member of that crew I told you about. We nearly had a three-way fight too.” He would adjust his glasses before he continued. “I guess that’ll be the most free time I’ll get anytime soon.” Kouse would add the moment he walked into his hospital.

“Saving lives sometimes is complicated,simple or impossible. But of course it is always necessary.” Kouse picked up his stethoscope and began his work.

(Exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum