Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage) Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:00 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
"Who is that?" Madori asked slowly. What could they possibly be talking about? Whomever this 'Jumo' was he wasn't going to be anyone's experiment. He had to bust outta here. His head moved around as he was starting to soak in his environment. Trying to wrap his head around his capture had made him ignorant of his surroundings. Now getting better bearings of himself he could see that he was in a cell, an actual cell block apart of a large ship.

He wasn't able to tell much more than that. There were three other prisoners chained up against the walls restricting movement. A cruel way of holding your prisoners, meaning he would be shown no mercy here. "He will be your worst nightmare. You killed his brother Yen. He was here to earn his right to be a Pirate to sail with his brother. Captain of the Razor Pirates an upcoming Supernova."

"This was supposed to be our chance in getting his brother easy wins in but somehow punched a hole through his chest. He's gonna want to rip you apart limb for limb, for science, and revenge."

Oh shit. This is where it gets real. Madori thought as he started to realize the depth of the situation he was in. They were going to kill him in the most drastic ways. He was in trouble. Even though he was bound, his Devil Fruit powers would allow him to melt anything in his way. So now he would bide his time to escape.

Captain Red stepped forward to where he was a few inches from Madori's face. "Since you got some big balls I'm gonna let our Doc know about it. When we start this experiment I'm gonna tell them its the source of your powers." They all started laughing. Madori hoped to fill their insides with Magma. But they were heavily armed, he wouldn't be able to take everyone at that moment. He needed...a distraction.

As if on cue, the door leading to their block knocked with quick rapid jabs. Then someone burst heading straight for Madoris cell where they all were. "Sir." He said panting slightly. "The Marines have single ship docking here, they'll be here shortly."

"Shit." Captain Red said. "Tie up the sails. Time to play it cool while were here." He looked towards Madori again and stood. "They just bought you some more time to bond with you appendages. No worries. We'll be set sail soon. Move out. Lets prepare to depart for Drum Island."

As they started to walk out and lock his cell door. He was already beginning to plan his immediate escape from his imprisonment. He was in the middle of the other cells and he was able to see them as well as they could see him. Taking a good look at both sides he could see that both of prisoners had been minding their own business as to not receive any attention. Madori came out and said it, "You guys wanna escape." He said in a hushed tone.

17The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:53 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
Act 4

The other inmates he could barely see in the barely lit area said nothing. Madori had expected that, he was a prisoner just like them. Doomed to die whenever the Twins returned to do whatever they wanted. Madori had to win their trust. There wasn't much he could do in the situation. But he had to win their support quickly, he could not take on the Twin's by himself it would be suicide. Also hearing that Marines were in the area gave him a bittersweet feeling. He would need their help in distracting the Twins for them to get away. But he would be at the butt end of that deal as well.

Escaping the Marines in his current condition was a hard thought but what other choice did he have. It was now or never. He cleared his throat and leaned his head back in the chair. "I am Madori. Madori Sojima. You may have overheard why I'm here. But I don't plan on staying here long. When they sleep. I'll be making my escape. I'm not gonna die like this."

"Fools talk." Said one of the inmates next to Madori. "They're slave traders. No way to escape them."

"I speak truth. There is a way. There was one thing the Twins do not know about me and it'll be their biggest regret."

The other inmate who had a more soft spoken voice spoke up. "Don't do anything to get us killed quicker. They just let us eat after three days. The punishment from you getting killed will be much worse."

Madori sighed. He guessed it would be more than a chore trying to convince them. Maybe it was time to show them that he meant business. "I will kill the Twins for their betrayal. My revenge and escape will be tonight. If you guys want, I shall set you free as well."

"Pretty tough convictions from a prisoner, you're a live one thats for sure. But good luck with that escape plan of yours. You probably haven't noticed, you're bound from top down. Why don't you shut it?" Said the one with the harsh voice. It was impossible to make them out within such poor lighting.

He had no choice. They had no reason to believe him or to hear him out. It took only a thought and his arms began to burn bright then it started to turn into magma. The ropes binding him burned and turned into ashes. Now unbinded he stood up to show the inmates that he had indeed escaped. The atmosphere turned from despair to excitement as they saw something that was impossible. Madori turned his hands back into his regular hands. "I ate the Magu Magu Devil Fruit. I'm a Magma man. I have the power to free us and we can return our vengance on the Twins.

"Are you willing to speak now?" Madori asked them.

Last edited by Madori on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

18The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage) Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:21 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
They spoke till what seemed to towards the night. They knew they would only have a few hours before one the grunts returned to harass them. The one with the harsh attitude was called Hanzo his demeanor changed when he saw Madori's power. He became more willing to at least to answer some questions from Madori. Of course he asked why he was incarcerated by the Twins. Hanzo began to utter a frantic troubling story. Hanzo had arrived on Jaya ready to become a broker for his crew. Someone had arranged a meeting with the Twins. They promised him all types of riches and ships to run his trades for his pirate crew.

They were all estatic to start, but like Madori he soon found out those were lies. They led him to an ambush and most of his crew was either killed or captured along with him. Turned into slaves for the Underworld Emperors. Used for all types of atrocities not mentioned on the world stage. The other innmate felt enamored to speak after hearing Hanzo's story.

He introduced himself as Koji. Koji was a Scientist that refusted to make weapons of murder along with the Twins. There seemed to be a lot of large planned schemes and scientists had been kidnapped and forced to create something for the Twins. It began as a project from another island but here on Jaya they were free to experiment with low lives all around for them to use. None would be the wiser and none would notice if a few Pirates disappeared. Nor would they care for long. They imprisoned him for refusing after seeing the blueprints to basically a murder castle.

"A murder castle?" Madori said after listening to his explanation.

"Yes. It was designed to toy and play with peoples lives. He releases his foes and other unsuspecting people into the Castle and they are to find a prize in order to escape. However it was designed in such a way that it would be almost impossible to reach whatever they wanted. Basically there to kill without pause. The Twins were making it for a man named Jomu."

This Jomu would turn out to be the bane of Madori's existence. "It turns out this Jomu may have a problem with me next. I killed his pet project Yen."

"Then there is something worse than death if they decided to replace you with Yen instead. He was tailored and trained for the experiments Yen put him through. To be the perfect warrior." Koji added along.

"Well he'll never catch me alive."

"Depends on your plan to escape the Twins. And the Marines are basically out there as well. No telling why they are here."

Madori already knew why the Marines were here being nosey. His crewmate Kouse had done something unspeakable and the response from the government was his head. For a Doctor to earn a bounty was indeed odd, but he was no ordinary Pirate like Madori.

"No worries. I have plan. Listen."

19The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage) Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The plan in question Madori had in mind was tossed out the window the moment they heard footsteps headed back down to their dungeon. Sojima's heart began to race. Why the hell were they coming back down so late? He had believed them to stay out and guard the perimeter and to deny them food. It was late as well and anyone who'd want to speak to them should have turned in for the night. Oh well, whomever stepped into the cell with him, would regret it.

He shuffled back into the chair and pretended to be bounded to it. They all stopped speaking and listened to the footsteps get closer. The door opened and in stepped the man who was with the Twins before. Seemed to be one of their personal guards. "Everyones sleep now. Time for me to have my fun." A smile played on his frayed lips and he eyed Madori.

So he had come back to torture Madori with some sort of sick fetish. Madori began to become enraged with renewed anger. The man opened the door to his cell and walked in, closing the cell door behind him. He came closer with an devilish smile playing on his lips. "Maybe you can help me out."He said staring at Sojima. Madori thought he was about to strike him and he was heating his fists up at the moment to counter him. However he was shocked to see him try to unzip his pants. Madori raised his eyes with a new found hate.

Before the man could even fit his stubby little fingers around his belt buckle. Madrori struck out and punched him right in the groin with his molten fists. The buildup of magma overflowed at the moment and began to explode. The man let out a scream of terror as Madori matched it by saying, "Dai Funka!"

There was a large explosion of magma that sent the burned body shooting backwards breaking through the gate doors even broke through the ships walls. He flew into another room where he moved no longer. The area was scarred and the wall across from their cells. Hanzo and Koji came walking slowly expecting the carnage he had wrought with a single attack. Even breaking down their cell doors freeing them in the process.

"Alright you're the real deal Madori!" Hanzo exclaimed, looking elated. Before they started hearing surprised exclaims on ship, speaking on the ruckus.

Madori walked forward and towards the exit. "Time to run guys lets move it." Hanzo and Koji both looked more than assured at Madoris showcasing of strength. They would forever indebted to him if he were to get them out of this alive as they were already doomed to die in the clutches of the Twins.

As he went to burn the door handle off. He started hearing voices asking where did the explosion come from and he could hear that they were close to theircell dungeons. Damn the guards were already up on the deck. They were trapped!

20The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage) Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:27 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
Act 5

They would eventually check all the rooms to see what exploded. The Metal Band pirates would most likely check their ammunition to see if it was the cause of the explosion. This bought them some time to think of a plan. But there wasn't much they could do they looked in the other room and saw a window. The room had a bunch of supplies and rations. So this was the supply room. They all entered through the broken entrance. Being sure to move around the smoldering body laying on top of crushed wooden crates. They moved their way through the supply crates, Madori was the first to reach the window. He looked around as the voices began to get more frantic.

From his vantage point its was night but there were lights illuminating the pathway that led from shore to the boat. It was really close to them. Thats when Madori had an idea. "Alright guys give me some room." They took a few steps back heeding his word. He put both of his hands against the wall and started turning his entire arms into magma.

His arms turned bright red then orange and yellow before a blob of magma appeared and started pour over the wall. The wall quickly started to burn away as the quickesty flamable object. A large fiery opening was now into the wall. Just as Madori finished, however he heard noise from the dungeon room adjacent to them. Then he there were three men who who entered and saw the carnage left behind. The missing inmates trail turned hot as they looked through the opening and locked eyes with Madori. They were startled and pointed their weapons as they realized what was going on.

A mistake for them as Madori yelled, "Ryusei Kazan!" He aimed both of his hands at the entrance and shot a ten magma fists through the opening. They ripped through the walls and annhiliated the pirates on the other side. However the attacks went straight through stayed embbebed in walls and some even fell to the floor. The molten rocks were so hot flames began to ignite all around them. A fire had started. Sojima turned around to the Koji and Hanzo and they looked to see how much of distance they had to jump.

"Lets make this jump!" Madori said as they took a few steps back till they hit the crates.

21The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage) Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:48 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The trio all took a deep breath. It seemed the distance from the ship to the wooden walkway was about ten meters. The jump seemed about the same as the distance from the pathway, about ten meters high. A running jump was the only chance available. The all took a running start and they got to the crude opening and took the biggest jump of their life. Koji and Hanzo would aim for the water to soften the blow but Madori needed to land on the walkway or suffer the curse.

The first part worked out well and the two other inmates landed safely in the water, Madori wasn't so lucky and he landed on the edge with his feet. But not enough momentum to lean him forward. He felt himself falling backwards slowly. Shit. This would be bad. The cold embrace of the sea hugged him.

He had not touched the ocean since he ate the fruit. It felt like the worse feeling in the world. He once was an excellent swimmer. However when he landed he flailed his arms and splashed around before the sinking began. This was what dying felt like? How anti-climatic...how could he die like this. Disgraceful.

All of a sudden he felt a hand grab his shoulders, and then another hand grab his other side. Slowly he rose through the water instead of sinking down. His head broke the surface first and he desperately tried clawing for air. The two figures tried with all their might to hoist Madori out of the water and on to the walkway. Hanzo and Koji had saved his life.

Now Madori would be indebted to them as well. Trauma had a way of bringing people together like no other. "You guys saved my ass." Madori said out of breath like the two of them.

However that break was short lived as they heard, "There they are!" They all looked up and saw the Metal Band pirates all up and in arms. Captain Red and Blu were there looking livid. Red's eyes narrowed and he yelled "Get them." There was gunfire as some of the grunts started firing from on top of the deck.

The trio shuffled their feet as they rushed to get up and run. They didn't have a good range so their shots missed. Madori began running and he too look back. The Metal pirates were starting their descent from the ship and heading towards them. Madori used his powers again, igniting this hands and shooting a steam of magma into the walk way to burn the walkway away. Also adding a lot of magma to the sea as well. There was a large amount of magma into the sea now, before the pirates could even make their way down their ramp.

If they jumped into the sea it would boil them alive. They covered enough distance from the pirates as they were stuck in the meantime and a growing fire was starting on their own ship as well. This would be a decent distraction for the trio to make their escape...or that was the plan.

22The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twins: Part 1 (Gran Voyage) Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:57 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
As they reached the shore they all began laughing and congratulating each other for the escape. The two inmates praised Madori and they were all beginning to turn their seperate ways. They knew how to escape throughout Mock town. However that was not the end of their worries as another threat appeared. "What happen here you three?"

The voice belonged to someone who they hadn't even heard appear. A Marine Captain stood a few meter away with four Marines behind him. This went from bad to worse. They had only one chance to get out of here without being murdered by the Metal Pirates. Madori already looked sort of beat up so he began to play on that as Koji and Hanzo let him take the show.

"Those Pirates captured us on our homes. We made our escape but they are still after us-." Madori feigned more weakness then he had and dropped a knee to the ground. The Captain went to help him, and he continued his line of questioning. He also turned his attention the ship in disarray behind them.  "Are those the culprits?"

"Yes sir." The Captain was not paying attention so he didn't notice the hand of Madori turn red once again.

"Meigo!" A incinerating punch connected to the chest of the unlucky Captain. Pretending he needed help he attacked the Marines. If they found out they were Pirates it would go from bad to worse. His punch burned through his chest but not fully through.

It was enough to make him scream and clutch his chest. He quickly dropped his hand for the magma was still burning the wound.

The other Marines were startled but Hanzo and Koji knocked out two unsuspecting Marines and got their guns at the same time. They pointed their weapons at the two Marine Swordsman lefts and demanded them to drop their weapons.

"Bad night for you guys," Madori said getting back up.

The Captain lay on the ground dying with magma burning its way into his body. "You all need to get him help or he will perish." Madori made sure that he would die rather they find help for him or not.

They cursed him but had no choice to obey. The Twins were still caught up and now the Marines would not follow them. Instead they would return to their ship to heal their Captain. The Pirates took their weapons and they fled.

Going into woods they would disperse promising that they would meet each other soon one day. Something Madori would definitely promise to do. They would be perfect addition to his crew.

The End

(Exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum