Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 5 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Jackal's hearing began to come back into focus shortly after the electrical charge was successful on Little Nose's body. However, this was still very much stacked against him. His shoulder, and knee caps were definitely damaged. Walking was possible but any agile movements would've taken immense determination to pull off. It'd been a long day, the effects of using his Electro and Bomu Bomu abilities in conjunction this entire auction were setting in. Panting, Jackal use his Kenbunshoku one last time to notice that Alex and the Guard had escaped, and in his mind, he'd fulfilled his part of the bargain. Especially with how the situation was developing, it'd be in Alex's hands whether or not he'd obtain his prize. Jackal had already raided his loot from Gravito's delivered auction belongs, moments before his abrupt death.

Flying around the corner to see her partner paralysed from electrical display, the entire hallway, walls and both Minks, Jackal and Little Noses fur coats were singed from the combined disburse. As the woman inched to reload, a sudden stillness befell the area. The voices of panicking patrons and blazing flames could've still be heard but the presence of the man's massive aura simply came out of no-where. Could it have been Jackal was tired? Concentrating on living distracted him from feeling the aura of the massive sixteen footer, that'd now glazed his hands along the Winged's head. Fear. It was a feeling that Jackal was all too familiar with but this one was much more primal, it was the kind that all animals in the wild felt when meeting someone much more mightier than them. Even Diana or Soju wasn't as intimidating initially, Jackal knew instantly that if this man was to join into the conflict, it would've been the end for his life surely. Entering into the hallway, the man checked on his nakama Little Nose, and peered towards the Mink with a calmness that was almost disturbing, simply uttering the words, 'Clever Dog'.

Jackal couldn't help it, his cheekiness almost responded on impulse. "Shishihi... Thanks." Jackal stated smirking out of nervousness more so than gratification. "Ursa-" Aya began but her words were silenced by the massive Mink raising his paw as if to tell her halt. It'd be in that moment that Jackal knew exactly it was who stood before him. Cassius had mentioned his name before and with his own research, he'd found out the man was one of the strongest Mink's in Baltigo, as well as commander of his own forces and organisation as a Kingpin. His mind instantly ran to the conversation he'd had with Jin The Bull about getting stronger, and who would've thought that fate would've brought the two together in such unfavourable conditions on Jackal's end. Panting, Jackal tried to control his breathing, as he'd realised his body was drenched in sweat. He'd have to rely on what always got him out of situations in the first place, far before his spunk as the 'Bandit King.'.

"I take your the Mink they call Big Bear - Ursa. Shit you're huge. If all the Kingpin's are around your size... I don't want to imagine what Mother looks like." Jackal stated chuckling slightly. "I'll cut to the chase. I've injured your men... and I've played part in this little escapade that's unfolded into more than I initially signed up for. I'll offer you the only thing I have to bargain... My Life. You and Mother have been getting into spats lately, no? My objective is to replace her as Kingpin. I've even worked on one of your missions with the Fishman named Cassius. I have a proposition that'll mutually benefit us both." Jackal continued on, a constant devilish grin stayed plastered on his face to maintain the air of confidence, as he'd clutch as his shoulder which winced in pain every other second.

"I want you to train me. I'm clearly no where ready to take on Mother as I am. I'm looking to take her out at the Ball's she's throwing. I'm not even sure if your as much enemies as I've pegged you for but I'm laying all my cards on the table. If you spare my life, you'll have a favour of me, the one the world labelled as a Bandit King. Whether it be a life or a possession, I'll steal it for you." Jackal's speech concluded. "There's three weeks from today... I'm pretty sure I can at least get to your level in that time." Jackal stated smugly. What happened after this was up to the fate. Whether Ursa took the Mink's abrupt words and offer as truth would be in the Kingpin's hands.

Misc:

Words: 783
Tagged: @Alexander C Cavalier @ai47 @NPC @Devroux
Notes: Goggles * Den Den Mushi (Allocating my Doriki into Perception + 25)

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil had noticed the glass dust that surrounded him when he previously spewed out the flames from his mouth, each piece glittering as it floated in the air. The Red Devil had leapt back in an effort to avoid one attacker, he had placed himself in a defenseless position for another, or so they had thought. As Blanc had only recently eaten his devil fruit, controlling each fine grain of glass dust independently, along with everything he had done up to this point would create some sort of lag in the attempt to encase Bazil’s entire frame. The pirate mumbled a few words, Good game ya fuck, then using this miniscule gap in time he abandoned his left arms form as a lance and transformed his head into that of a Napalm bomb and struck himself with the overheated minigun where his face would have been before the glass full encased him, as the fine glass dust would have warped and melted when it came in contact with the gun’s barrels. His head erupted, spewing flaming liquid all over a ten meter radius along with a shockwave capable created from the rapid expansion of air that would knock any attack off course, something that the charging CP agent would be unable to avoid as he was less than 7 meters and closing. The glass man would be well within range of the noxious fumes and even the flaming gel, as he sat only 10 meters above the explosion epicenter currently. The surrounding air filled with carbon monoxide and flames, the thick black smoke that dispersed outwards from the point of detonation would cover roughly 15 meters around Bazil’s body as his it fell to the ground in a lifeless motion, headless and smoke emitting from his neck. Though they would not be able to see this with their eyes if they were still alive or even cared as the flaming liquid would be covering atleast the man who was attacking close range, though if they had their Ken Haki activated, they would notice that the man known as the Warhead was no longer a threat to their plans. His bloodlust having disappeared completely, in what onlookers would consider a suicide attack, as none had seen him use this part of his ability before.

The effects of the Napalm blast would be all around him for the near future(1 turn for the smoke), the air in itself had a noxious effect, capable of rendering a human unconscious. The flaming gel would adhesive itself to any fleshy creature within range, burning away at their skin as they would desperately try to get it off. All the while, Bazil was now nothing but a lifeless corpse to all those who still stood around him, his body was beaten and bruised, his ribs were cracked and his arm had a hole straight through it. The pirate had taken on two bigger fish than he could fry alone, though his fighting ability and luck were enough to at least hold his own for a time, before having to resort to such a desperate tactic. What happened next depended on the CP agents, the pirate was no longer a threat to their goals and he had fought a good fight against two highly trained government assassins. Though he was a threat if left unchecked, even the government could have use for a rabid dog if it was pointed in the right direction.

Spoiler:

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Ursa's massive figure took up the entirety of the hallway when at full height, so much so that his arms rubbed against opposite walls. It was a wonder with his size and weight that he could stay crouched the way he was, balancing himself nimbly on the tips of his toes and poking his still unconscious soldier. Aya, in the back of her mind, couldn't help but compare the sight to that of a child crouched over an ant hill, poking it with a stick.

Jackal spoke, making a plea not only for training, as he had said, but for his life. The dog mink wasn't the only one who was aware of the strength of the man called Ursa, the man himself knew just how strong he was and how easily he could crush the mink that had opposed him to vigorously. Yet, even whilst he understood this, his fickle nature made his attention to it waver the more Jackal spoke. However, his ears perked up when the Bandit King had so bravely stated they could be on the same level within weeks.

"Guhuhu..." Ursa laughed, the guttural roll filling the hallway once more. "A cock-sleeve getting too big for her britches doesn't permit you to misunderstand your strength so casually. But..." he began again, gesturing with an open hand to Little Nose at his feet, "you seem to be at least somewhat interesting compared to other minks."

Little Nose had begun to stir. The feeling was slowly coming back to his limbs and he was, with great difficulty, beginning to try and prop himself up with his arm. This liveliness was quickly snuffed out as Ursa put his whole palm over the bloodhound mink's head and crushed it into the floor, popping it like a grape effortlessly. The movement didn't make him blink nor react in any capacity, continuing from where he had just left off.

"I've never seen a mink reverse electro before," he said, taking another momentary pause to put a finger to his face as if he were thinking. "But your life means nothing to me though. If you're here, you must have something of even greater value..." As he trailed off, the devilish grin that lined his panda face was enough to let Jackal know that a single life was worth almost nothing to the Mercenary Kingpin. What Ursa wanted wasn't life, but sacrifice - the willingness to sacrifice something, or someone, that had helped him get so far.

Birkan and Mink:
Ursa:
~~~

Yet again, luck strikes for Bazil as he manages to detonate his head before Kuro can reach him with his strike. The resulting explosion caused Kuro to flinch, not because the CP9 agent saw the pirate as a threat, but because he was suddenly worried about his suit amidst all the action. As the area was doused in the burning liquid, the senior agent managed to switch his Busoshoku coverage from his limbs to his suit and head, protecting them from the liquid and enacting an almost armor against it, not that it was necessary. Any liquid that managed to come in contact with Kuro's skin wouldn't be enough to leave any permanent mark and barely fazed the man.

Blanc, on the other hand, didn't have the innate durability of his senior. He hadn't reacted to the explosion, but that didn't seem to matter either. The napalm that came in contact with Blanc would liquefy parts of his body, causing both the liquid glass and the napalm to drip away together. Within a few seconds the logia's intangibility had done its work and Blanc was left unharmed and free of any napalm.

Neither Kuro nor Blanc were fazed by the suffocating air. They'd dealt with far worse in their days as Cipher Pol agents. They simply lifted their shirts to help mitigate some of the harsh breathing, but the fight would be over and done with before breathing the air would reach dangerous levels.

His last ditch effort amounted to almost nothing. The greatest thing Bazil had managed to do was force Kuro's hand so that he could salvage the suit that he was wearing, but because of the effort required to do so, the pirate was no incapacitated by his own means and at the mercy of the CP9 agents that weren't done with him yet. As the marine dogs called in to take out every high-level pirate filth that managed to get too big for their own good, Kuro especially had seen every way a man could attempt to get away with his life, including faked suicide. It was the sole reason he had become a doctor, although it had the bonus of also increasing how deadly he was in hand-to-hand combat.

Devil Fruits were an entirely different breed from traditional escape attempts, but Kuro did his due diligence and stepped up to the downed pirate just the same. As he did so, Blanc continued to watch from above, learning anything he could from his senior. Kuro wrapped his fingers around Bazil's wrist, feeling the pulse and quickly determining that he was still alive. With the pirate unconscious, it was purely up to them as to what they did with the opening they were given.

"It never feels bad doing this," Kuro stated, raising his hand and coating it in Busoshoku Haki once more. With a quick jut of his arm, he directed a Busoshoku covered Shigan directly into Bazil's heart as planned.

Kuro:
Blanc:

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

During Bazil's spat with the Cipher Pol 9 agents, the auction room had been thrown into disarray. The fire-breathing, bullet-shooting pirate had caused mayhem in spite of Kuro and Blanc's best efforts to keep his behavior contained. Those that had survived any misfiring from Bazil had long since begun to scramble for the exits, with the last few remaining in the room by the time the Cipher Pol agents had taken care of the supernova. It was during this hectic scene that Black Henry had made his move.

While everyone's attention had been drawn to the fight or to getting themselves to safety, Black Henry's only goal had been getting the prize that had made its appearance on stage. Stealthily, he had made and had his hand placed on the Devil Fruit when Kuro had finished the kill, making him the next candidate for the wrath of the Cipher Pol.

Devil Fruit in hand, Black Henry made for the exit with Kuro and Blanc hot on his tail.

Black Henry:
Kuro:
Blanc:

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

OOC:

Moments after Ursa had stated what appeared to be the big bosses style of complimenting Jackal, he'd popped his underling's neck clean off his body. It added an eerie kind of silence to the hallway, that'd reaffirmed Ursa's next statement, and also bring context to the belief that Jackal could've cake walked his way out of the conversation. The danger placed on his life had yet only intensified since Ursa arrival, as the Mink's words placed him on a tight rope between life and death. As the man rattled on about not caring about Jackal's life, stating he'd need to offer something else in his possession that'd be worth sparring him, only one thing came into mind, and the idea of it brought on an unexpected reaction.

It'd be at the end of the Mink's sentence that Jackal broke out into laughter. It wasn't anything particular that the Big Bear said or the manner in which he'd portray his proclamation, it was the irony of the situation that made him chuckle. Without hesitation Jackal dug into suit's jacket, revealing an access key and a map, he'd toss both items onto the floor in front of him. "These are pieces to a weapon of mass destruction I'm chasing after. I swear on the very life you deem worthless that I have no idea what exactly that item is yet but I know the pieces needed to complete it. That piece of graph paper, and the materials located in the bunker that key has access to are two of the ten 'puzzle' pieces." Jackal concluded.

Jackal told no lie, nor did he really give much explanation into what the items were. To be honest, even he didn't truly know how to explain Pluton to anyone, as he'd been only researching it for two years. However, two things made Jackal laugh in that moment, one, even if Jackal had a million dollars on him, he'd give it to Ursa as bargain for his life, with no hesitation, but what truly made him laugh was his moniker had been so obvious to others, Bandit King, anything he'd relinquish to Ursa, he'd simply steal it back later once leverage was in his favour. It'd be then that Jackal's emotion would fluctuate to pure unsaturated frustration, as to further sell his case. "However if need be, I'll steal all the pieces for you... but I won't let you have any hand in collecting them. Collecting the pieces of Pluton is the only thing that brings me joy in this world." Jackal concluded. "That's it. All my cards on the table. My offer still stands. If you need me to steal anything else for you or bring anyone in your graces, I will. Once again, this in exchange for my life and my training." Jackal added, keeping his expression stern to match with the seriousness of the situation at hand. "Sir. A word if you may." Aya stated.

In a complete whisper, at a tone Jackal couldn't pick up with his damage ears and distance, Aya whispered the following words for consideration. "I don't know how useful he is now... but with some grooming we could use him to take out that brat whose been mucking around at our warehouses. The Mink known as the Wild King Takeshi. Makes no sense wasting our top mercenaries on pirates outside of the New World. It could save us time and resources. If he gets out of line, I'll put an end to his pitiful life myself." Aya whispered, floating away from her bosses shoulder once her sentence had been competed.

All the Mink had left now was his bluffs. His Kenbunshoku was reaching the brink of it's usage, his body was battered from his battle with Little Nose, and though the slight exchange was replenishing his stamina ever so gradually, he'd been extremely fatigue from the usage of his Mink Abilities and his Bomu Bomu Fruit. Falling to one knee, Jackal fought to maintain stance a bit longer but he'd be unable to continue in all rights. The cards lied in Ursa's hand, would he take Jackal on as his new student. If the conclusion leaned in his favour, the next and only option would be fleeing the auction house once and for all. By the time they're conversation concluded, the Cipher Pol would've already began their investigation and pursuit of the Mythical Zoan.

As for the guard who'd been escorting Alex, he'd ditch the man to run ahead to secure the fruit. It'd be moments before the Revolutionaries made their final move, which would've brought the conclusion to this crazy auction. On his way out, Ursa's part would probably traverse a route that'd lead towards Bazil and Fae's bodies. If not, Jackal would request that he'd be able to at least see the conclusion to Bazil's rampage. Though, by the time he arrived, it might've surely been too late.

Misc:

Words: 822

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

As Jackle dropped the pieces of Pluton onto the floor and began his speech, Ursa's comprehension of the situation changed. His investment into this mink had been bare minimum until this revelation, with the only reason he'd been humoring him so far was a modest attempt at seeing how far the Bandit King was willing to go in order to get the training he desired. If the supernova had been willing to sacrifice his crew, he'd been worth keeping alive. However, these pieces to Pluton changed the dynamic completely; even someone as dull as Ursa was aware of the rumors that surrounded it.

Ursa dropped onto his large, panda bottom sending a small quake through the hallway as he listened to Jackle's next words carefully, this time paying much closer attention. He did, however, wave Aya away after she had finished attempting to whisper in his ear. His large paw almost clobbered the Birkan against a wall as she gave him space again. Ursa took a minute to contemplate the real benefit of having Jackle on board, even if only for a little while, and he couldn't find a reason against it.

Slapping his knees, the panda mink spoke up once again, "Guhuhu... Pluton. My armies would be unstoppable. I could even finally give that bastard Taylor a run for his money." His tone grew serious, in spite of what was acceptance of the deal that Jackle had offered. "You stay, though."

Ursa stood up, once again taking up the entirety of the hallway with his massive figure. He turned, forcing Aya to run or risk being trampled.

"You can bring those pieces to me in the Fourth District if you make it out alive."

And with that, the kingpin left Jackle in the hallway, wounded, to fend for himself. Their agreement said nothing about helping him survive. In a warrior's eyes, such as those of Ursa, survival was up to each individual alone. If the wounded pirate tried to follow, that was a sign of weakness that would be met with a violent punishment.

Birkan and Mink:
Ursa:

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Frozen at Ursa's sudden movement, Jackal didn't move an inch until Ursa had finished his statement. Luckily, Ursa took the bait, and what left him even more puzzled was his knowledge of the rumours about Pluton, though, that'd be a mystery for another day. Bending down, he'd retrieve the graph paper and the access key, tucking them safely back into his suit jacket. Exiting into the door that Alex and the guard traversed, Jackal would hobble through the entrance, and shuffle down the staircase. After about five minutes, his speed severely hampered by his swollen kneecaps, Jackal would've entered into the crowd's seating area, and in the distance, the red head's purple feathered stained fur coat brought the Mink's eyes to expand with concern. Forcing both his kneecaps into place, he'd clench to embrace the pain, using bursts of quick explosive charges to float to the body's position. About five meters or so off, was Madam Fae's body as well. "You... Idiot!" Jackal blurted out in frustration. Kneeling down, Jackal would lift the six footer onto the side of his left shoulder. Dragging him and himself towards Fae, he'd search the woman's body for her purse, in which he'd fine his Goggles and his Den Den Mushi. Placing his goggles over his eyes, he'd dial the Baby Den Den of his Navigator Sinbad.

"Boss! I've been trying to get into contact with you for hours!? What the hell is going on!? You told us to pick you up but never told-" Sinbad's rant was cut short by Jackal's interjection.

"I'm sorry. Sinbad. Could you pick us up from downtown Ninth District, I think I can at least make it their before my legs give out." Jackal reported.

Hanging up his Den Den, he'd fashion it into his messenger bag, and hobble towards the VIP area. Shuffling through the abandoned staff area, Jackal would've made it through the back entrance, opting to walk around the long way towards the Ninth District, circling through the much more quiet areas. Finally, he'd make it to a bench in the district, and after about an hours time, Sinbad and Jackal's men arrived. The ship hoisted above the clouds, Jackal's men descended, alleviating him of Bazil's body. Hoisting their Captain on their shoulders, the men would've escorted Jackal towards the rooftop of an abandoned housing space. It'd be their that Sinbad would drop the rope ladder, which the men climbed onto, and the ladder was drawn into the ship's contents. Once all parties were secured, Jackal stepped foot on the ship for the first time in what felt like decades, but it'd only been a few hours.

Without delay, the Bandit King passed out. Leaving the evaluation of Bazil's body to Gilbard and the others. Meanwhile, at the Auction House, minutes after Jackal escaped, the Revolutionaries invaded the area, trying to gather reports on what exactly went down during the auction, however, everyone was tight lipped but one thing's for sure, three things went missing that day, the Mythical Zoan, Pluton's Pieces, and the mysterious Red Head by the name of Alex.

Exit.

Misc:

Words: 822

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Down and out, the pirates last ditch effort did little to better his situation. While unconscious and helpless the CP9 agent acted with a cruel and merciless attitude that was all too familiar of his own. The Cp9 struck the pirates let side, aiming to pierce his heart and end the terror that was Bazil once and for all. Though, unbeknownst to the World Governemnt agent, Bazil was born with a rare condition known as Dextrocardia, causing his heart to be mirrored onto the right side of his body, saving him from immediate death. The strike ripped through his body, with devastating force, piercing him all the way through and causing blood to leak everywhere as the CP9 agent dropped the Red Devil’s now seemingly lifeless body onto the floor. His pulse began to fade as his head slowly reformd back into that of a humns, all signs pointed towards this man’s death. But by sheer dumb luck or Will of some higher power, the pirate managed to survive this encounter with two men who outclassed him in everywhere. Humbling the pirate and leaving him with a mark he would bear forever.

Slipping in and out of consciousness, his body was numb and he was holding on with willpower alone, his mind drifted back to his time with Ripper and to the encounters he had on Sandy Island, memories of family without blood ties and lives that he had taken. This chapter was now closed and another one would soon open, but for now, surviving his wounds would be a matter of fate as his seemingly lifeless body was carried out by the mink he called his brother.

Exit

@Kaito @NPC

Devroux

Admin

Devroux
Dextrocardia isn't something that you can whip up on the spot. If you can DM me on Discord with a link to prior proof, I'll give it to you, but otherwise there's no escaping this one.

@ai47

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum