Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Spoiler:

"Shishishi..."
Jackal stated, making sure to hold in his laughter until the Red Head circled around and extended his arm outward in a gesture. "Now I seem to have your attention." Jackal stated smirking. "The proposition is simple. I'm searching for information. From what I've gathered this auction isn't exactly run of the mill... I literally watched a dude get abducted for pretending to be invited." Jackal theorised, in an open statement manner, sounding confident but at the same time, fishing for details. "I'm not interested in what's being traded just whose trading it. Seeing as you made it out of the place alive and my mark didn't, I'm going to assume you made a deal with the female Lesser Mink you we're sitting with." Jackal continued his train of thought. "My offer is simple. I'll be your bodyguard for this auction. It'll permit me entry into the venue... which I'm guessing isn't easy to come by. If anything, I'll secure our lives. Whether you obtain the item your looking for or not, I don't care. I just need to be present for what I'm looking for." Jackal concluded. "Besides... Judging by your clothes... and the hollow sound in that suitcase I doubt you have any Beli to play with huh? Shishishi... I'll loan you 50,000,000 Million. Think of it as an investment." Jackal stated snickering.

Most of Jackal's words were silver tongued, he'd know how to stereotype and categorise people similar to how mystics or detectives would. To him, money was exactly what he'd referred to it as, a play thing, a tool used to get him a higher kind of high, that being the chance to play chess with everyone and everything around him, even his own life. The next course of action would be simple, it'd all be based on how much the Red Head wanted to reveal to him, and if Jackal would have to demonstrate his strength, that'd also be pretty doable. The Mink simply sat with a confident air about him, solidified by his almost constant arrogant smirk.  

Words: 346
Tagged: @Alexander C Cavalier
Notes: Goggles * Den Den Mushi

Alexander C Cavalier

Pirate
Pirate

Alexander C Cavalier
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 2 Tumblr_oe51hjgwq11utuxoho3_400

Alex's smile held up until the man spoke of how he had literally no idea what the auction was about, it was dropped to a look of annoyance. Alex stood back up and shot the man an annoying look, and gave a half turn so the man was looking at the side of his face with the opera mask. This allowed Alex to hide the side of his face that might give a reaction... Which was sorta useless considering he already shot the masked man a look of annoyance, but he did it none the less. Also gave the impression that Alex wouldn't see any moves the man would do, which was true, but Alex had keener senses then his eyesight.

Alex heard out what the man has been saying only due to the fact that he might as well hear out what other worthless information the man might share. In for a penny in for pound as they say. The rest of the information divulged was actually something to note if only slightly, the man obviously thought he could play with the top brass of the underworld. Well if the man wanted to, let him. Alex however wasn't going to get involved... Until the mention of fifty million Beli got Alex's attention. There were plenty of things Alex could do with fifty million... There was one thing that needed to be established before Alex could actually sign on with the man however...

Alex turned back to the man with the annoyed look still on his face, but spoke with a neutral tone of voice that didn't particularly match his facial expression. "And why should I trust some man I just met asking to get into the biggest damn auction this side of reverse mountain? Your claims alone of wanting to match up with some of the upper echelon of the underworld already makes hesitate to agree to a damn thing." Alex took a moment to take a drag and spew out the smoke away from the man. "So, who the hell are you and why should I care?". Many would consider those words reckless when assigned to an unknown variable. However, Alex was safe from the man should he actually want a way into the auction so he couldn't just kill Alex off if he wanted a chance to even find the damn place. Alex was a necessity that he had to put up with.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Spoiler:

"Who said anything about trusting me. Trust is a dead man's folly. Trust in the money. That's the only thing you can truly have control over. Like I said, I'm not going to ruffle any feathers, simply watch the proceedings." Jackal retorted calm and collectively. Jackal knew he'd be met with some resistance, and honestly, were the roles reversed, he would've done anything in his power to duck this conversation too. Doing deals with strangers never ends up well. It was a fundamental thought that Jackal planned all of his game plans on. "So what's the deal, are we doing this or not, or does that Lesser Female Mink from earlier have you clutched by the bollocks?" Jackal inquired. The last few words would've been a friendly jab to see if it could've gotten the proceedings on the way. Jackal's real goal in all of this was to garner the trust of the red head, and use that as leverage to garner trust with the female Lesser Mink as well. Just then the sound of Jackal's Den Den Mushi would ring from the man's messenger bag, answering the call, Jackal grinned when he found out it was Tally on the other-side of the line. "Have 50,000,000 Million ready in fifteen minutes. I'll be there shortly." Jackal stated, using the happenstance call in his plot to garner the man's attention. It was true Jackal had this money at a secured location but the idea was to get the Red Head to agree, and by night-time prepare for Madam's Fae's judgement.

Words: 264
Notes: Goggles * Den Den Mushi

Alexander C Cavalier

Pirate
Pirate

Alexander C Cavalier
"Mate, you seem to be under some misconception." Alex would begin as he stepped away from the shorter man, taking long slow steps as he moved about a bit. "Trust isn't dead. You just seem to have misunderstood me." Alex continued about his moving around, but moved towards the opposite side of the alley where tin cans of trash and other broken bits and pieces lay. "You have 'Trust in someone' confused with normal trust." Alex set his suitcase down gently, bending down to the side to do so, before picking up a half broken piece of two-by-four. "For you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, its the honest men you have to look out for in this world." Alex said, slapping the broken two-by-four against his gloved palm before turning back to the man. "You never know when they'll do something stupid." Alex said, a small smile with closed eyes shown to the man sitting on the trash can. Before he abruptly dropped the look into one of neutrality as well as the two-by-four into the trash where it was found and picked up his suitcase. "Good thing I'm not a honest man. Go get your money then meet me back here in an hour... Also get yourself a suit that fits. Drop the face mask as well. You'll stick out in the auction." Alex said before walking back towards the entrance of the alley way.

On his way out, Alex would flick the remaining but of his cigarette into the gutter as he went back towards the main street where he would take a left and continue up the road, slipping into the crowd as just another anonymous face. It was only when he was a block up the street where he would turn into an alleyway and continue down it, being much more rinky then the one he met the man in. After taking three turns and going deep into the maze work, would he run into two children scrounging around inside of a trash can. Alex had no fucking clue they were there, it just went to show you that street rats were in every district you went to, and you could always trust there were waiting to mug someone or scrounging for food to eat. "Hey kid." Alex said referring to both, who in turn looked up at him suddenly. Obviously haven't heard him approaching. "Want to get paid real quick?" They both looked at each other before they looked back at him and slowly nodded. Alex might of seen something of a resemblance but he honestly didn't care. A street rat was a street rat to him. "Go down the main street till you see a big ole neon sign, biggest one on the street, run inside and tell a black haired man behind the bar or a pretty woman with red hair behind the bar that 'a man is looking to sell a glass eye. he'll meet them in the usual place'." With that Alex would offer out his box of cigarettes. Even used off brand could be traded for a bit of cash if you knew where to trade it. Plenty of homeless idiots in the Nil would trade something for a cartoon of cigs. And that was what probably sent the little bastards off.

Alex himself just watched them go for a moment before he too excited the alley way and started towards the street. Opening his pocket, Alex would grab the piece of paper Fae had slipped into his thigh. It was very small, no bigger then a chewing gum wrapper. But on it had a single letter written. A big capital 'K'. Fae was being watched by Madam K, which means both He and She would need to watch their steps.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Spoiler:

After the exchange between Jackal and the Red Head ended, Jackal waited a few moments before enough distance was made between the two men. Eventually, the six footer would fade from his Kenbunshoku's range, and Jackal would traverse the opposite direction about fifteen minutes towards Tally's Hotel apartment. Tally buzzing the Mink in, allowed the man to enter the gated compound, travelling several stories up towards her room on the eighth floor. Getting off, he'd see the door to Tally's place open, as the woman was busy tinkering around with loose pieces of wood for her miniature model ships. Digging through his messenger bag, Jackal would've revealed exactly 50,000,000 Million in beli, emptying his other possessions into Tally's care. The only thing he'd take with him was the messenger bag which contained the money and his goggles on his forehead. Removing his scarf which acted as a face mask, Jackal would rest the scarf onto the table. Tally didn't pay the Mink much mind, as once she was involved in a project, everything around her seemed abysmal. It was her husband, Ricardo who was sitting at the kitchen countertop as the Mink rustled around. Scratching his head, "Your about to get into something dangerous aren't you... I'm starting to notice that look in your eye." Ricardo inquired. "Life's all about the risk. Besides... The more information I know the better. I want to see this Mother with my own eyes." Jackal stated.

"Woah Woah... Did you say- Where are you going exactly!?" Ricardo inquired. "If I tell you... It'd have to kill ya. Shishishishi..." Jackal retorted playfully, with enough malice in his tone to silence Tally's husband instantly. "Now boys! Play nice!" Tally interjected before her fixation reverted to her miniature models. Sighing, "If you need help, I'll see what I can do." Ricardo concluded before returning to the stovetop to pour himself and his wife a cup of Earl Grey tea. "Actually... Do you have any suits my size?" Jackal inquired grinning. After about ten minutes worth of phone calls, Jackal had set into motion his next move. Suited in his black tuxedo, the Mink wrapped his trademark polkadot scarf around his neck, using it as an accessory for the pieced suit. Tally's husband making a few slight adjustments to it's measurements using his above average tailor skills, somebody had to keep stitching the coats that Tally would often leave in tatters. Exiting the compound, Jackal returned to the alleyway into which he'd met Alex the first time, this time dressed in his tuxedo, replacing the traditional bowtie with his scarf.

"Shishishi... Now. We wait."
Jackal stated. Exactly an hour had passed since Jackal's arrival

Words: 439
Notes: Goggles * Den Den Mushi (Allocating my Doriki into Perception + 25)

Alexander C Cavalier

Pirate
Pirate

Alexander C Cavalier
The walk down the street was almost reinvigorating for Alex, in a twisted since of the word. It sure as hell wasn't from any sort of mystical power that he got this mental second wind, it was more of someone important on the island wanting him dead and he was on his way to a damn strip club. Brought back a sort of nostalgia that gave him some sort of mental bastion to the current situation. Perhaps it was the jolly mood that allowed Alex to enjoy the last smoke he had and sing a little song under his breathe. "Oh you hear a lot of stories bout the sailors and their sport, about how every sailor has a girl in every port." He muttered to himself, and turned off into an alleyway a few stores down from Fae's club. "But if you added two and two you'd figure out right quick, its just because the girls have a lad on every ship." With a little stop mid step, his weight on his left foot, while Alex did a little sort of tap dance in his boots. Tapping his heel then toe then heel again, Alex would continue his little song. "and it's Twiddle ee ai dee ai dee ai, Twiddle ee ai dee ei." Continuing further into the alley ways, Alex would go through them until he was onto the street over where he would go down the road once more. "It's often times a man will leave you broken with dismay, And it's Twiddle ee ai dee ai dee ai, twiddle ee ai dee ei" though he didn't stop and tap this part of the chorus, he did bounce a finger off his suitcase as he continued to mutter it under his breathe. "Theres other things to twiddle when the men have sailed away~."

Going a block down, Alex would turn back into the network of branching alleys and proceed to take a very snake like route to shake off any tails that might be following him. "Lucky Annie was a lady who'd been pleased by many men. They all would sail away but then they'd come right back again" At this point Alex found himself in the back of Madam Fae's shop, of which the back lead into a dead end, the left side of the shop's wall signalling the end of the alley. Though no back entrance into the shop, there was a nice young lady smoking a cigarette. One with a wonderful red dress and lockes of red hair that hung down the small of her back. One who also happened to be Madam Fae. Alex never truly figured out how the hell Madam Fae got behind her store without going out the side entrance, which was on the other side of the dead end on a small alley that is there to the left of the shop or front entrance. Quite frankly Alex didn't want to know. They both had secrets to keep after all.

"You're late, I only have a minute more before my absence will be noted." She said to him, as she held the cigarette away from her with her right hand, holding her right elbow with her left arm as she did so. "Yeah, had to make sure I wasn't followed." Alex replied, in a very joking tone before he cut her a look of annoyance with his eyes alone. Facial features not changing. "I know Mother is watching, but did you really need to rob me?" Alex asked with continued joking tone, even if his eyes betrayed the annoyance he felt. Fae only rolled her eyes before she spoke again. "I did, had to make it convincing. I planned to slip Colada back to you. What did you want. I need to be living in the next few seconds." She, in turn, cut him a loot of pure apathy, uncaring of what he felt about the situation. "Simple interest in how you were going to get mein besides having me hang off some rich asshole." Alex inquired himself, standing with his left shoulder facing her, as he held his suitcase in his right he was ready to bolt should anyone appear from out of no where. "That is a secret. I'll let you know now however, you will be perfectly fine with blending in... Assuming you can play your part convincingly enough." Fae answered with a coy smile and obvious amusement twinkling in her eye "Pah!" Alex responded in a fit of annoyance as he reached up with his left hand and scratched his head through his hat. "Fine then, i'll be back in a few hours to meet up with you. Expect me then." Alex says as he turns around and starts walking away. Though he didn't get more then a few feet before Fae sighed and called after him "I'm sticking my neck pretty far out for you. You owe me big time." Alex waved over his shoulder in acknowledgement before continuing on, throwing his suitcase over his right shoulder.

Alex left Fae and made his way back towards the meeting place where the man was, once again continuing the song from before under his breathe. "But if they never sailed her way she really didn't care, cause she knows that you don't need a man to twiddle under there." Ducking his head down, tipping his hat as well with his open left hand, Alex made his way up the street. The people of Baltigo were obviously picking up on the big players flooding in, even if they didn't know of it. It was strange how Baltigo worked sometimes. When there was something big happening people flooded the streets and did everything in surplus, despite not know that something was going down... Besides rumors that is. Perhaps the massive gossip, rumor, or otherwise information brokering that made the 'steam' of the situation 'bubble' up to the general populace. The point anyway, was that there were plenty of people on the street to blend into. It was only a small matter of time to make it towards the location he was to meet with his 'Acomplice'... Fae was not going to be happy.

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil did bow legged swaggered down the streets of the second district, shirtless and a pair of grey pants with his left hand stuffed into the pocket while his right carried a bottle of whiskey, taking a swig every couple step’s. The roads were crowded and loaded with people dressed even more oddly than him, leather and chains, men in women’s clothing, some even dressed as animals, a town of fetishes, that was the second district. Neon lights flickered and women, and even men, danced outside of the various brothels and clubs, doing just about anything they could draw in more customers. Stripping, teasing, even playing with each other, just to earn abit of beli to show they are worth it to their owners. While it was true most of these ‘’workers’’ were slaves that needed to earn their keep, some willingly gave up on their freedoms to live a life of debauchery and bodily pleasures. The idea of serving someone else, for money or pleasure, disgusted Bazil, as he valued his own personal freedom as the most precious treasure in the world.

“Tch..” He sucked his razor sharp teeth before taking another gulp from the bottle, his eyes scanning over the whores and perverts that surrounded him until they landed on a nearby shop, ‘Suit r Us’ the sign read. “Oh, whats this?” The pirate mused, his eyes locked onto the a mannequin in the window, draped in a slim fit black suit with golden trim and a leopard print button down shirt underneath with a black bow tie. A devilish smile erupted across the young mans as he splashed another bit of whiskey down his throat and walked into the building. *Ding* the door chimed as Bazil stepped though the doorway, looking around at the various suits that decorated the walls, all the while drinking more and more of the whiskey.

“Well hello their sir!” The voice chimed from behind the counter from a small little balding man who noticed the gold the pirate was adorned in. “We have the finest suits from across the Grandline!” He shouted, rubbing his hands together greedily, finally! Been a long time since a sucker like this walked in!, the store owner thought to himself. He jumped down off the stool he used to make himself seem taller and scurried over to Bazil’s position, who was now affixed on the suit he had seen in the window. “Ah yes! This is one of our finest! Made from silks imported from the Wano country and gold scavenged from the legendary golden island in the sky!” The shop owner exclaimed, his voice enthusiastic as possible to accent his words. Though Bazil made no effort to acknowledge the mans existence as he finished off the bottle of whiskey in his hand and tossed it to the ground. “The cost on that one is quite high, in fact, it’s the most expensive one in the store, I have some more affordab…-“

“Ill take it.” Bazil interrupted the man mid sentence, the mans expression lit up and his hands rubbed together once more.

“The price…is….sir?” His words trailed off as Bazil raised his hand to mans forehead, his hand in the shape of a finger gun. The tip of the pirates finger gently touched the mans skin before taking the form a metal spike that pierced his skull, jutting out of the back his head before retracting back into a normal finger. As the spike exited, the shop owners body hit the floor and blood began to pool underneath his corpse. Bazil then stripped down and took the suit, putting on the pants first, realizing that his sandals would not fit with his new threads. The pirate walked over to a collection of shoes and picked out a pair of black winged tips, similar to an old school mobster and put them on. Next, he would go over to a rack of belts, grabbing a white belt with a large golden belt buckle emblazoned with a ‘B’. Finally, he’d put on the leopard print shirt and black, golden trimmed jacket, and strolled over to the nearby mirror.

“Oh yeah..” The pirate mumbled, he left the collared shirt untucked and the to three buttons undone, with the golden buckle sticking out. “Id fuck me.” The pirate exclaimed as he let out a devilish cackle, glancing to his left on the counter was a box of cigars, before stepping over the fresh corpse and leaving the building he would stuff a few into the inside of the jacket pocket, the door once again chiming as he exited. He turned to his left and swaggered down the street, looking like a new man, turning the heads of those he passed, the pirate now looked the part of a high roller. His ear perked up as he passed a group of men, yelling loudly how they had spent all their money at one of the best clubs in the second district, Madame Fae’s they called. “Yo!” Bazil called out, “Wheres this place at?” He hollered over to them, being only a few feet away at the time.

“Its just a few blocks that way, maybe a five minute walk.” One of the men responded before laughing with his buddies as another put his own two sense in, “Be careful man! That Madame Fae has some good product, drain ya of all your beli real quick!” He chuckled.

“Thanks ya fucks!” Bazil snickered and walked off, waving to them over his shoulder as he went in the direction they pointed him in. After about two blocks, the pirate reached into his jacket and pulled out one of the cigars, using his razor teeth to bite off the end and turning his finger into a mini flamethrower to light it, he’d take a deep puff to get the tobacco burning and let it out shortly after. Suddenly he felt a nudge on his right side, getting bumped by a passer by ever so slightly. The pirate would quickly turn his head and bark, “Watch the fuck out, bub.” Before turning his head back in the direction he was walking, taking another quick puff he’d mumble, “lucky I’m in a good fuckin mood, otherwise ida killed ya.” Bazil finished with a chuckle.

+16 Doriki into Willpower +5 Into Perception as a Marksman

@Kaito @Alexander C Cavalier

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Within moments, the Red Head would come into sight, Jackal would mentally prepare himself for the mission ahead, recapping the calls he'd made. The first was to Sinbad, who was stationed on the Pegasus at the docks. Updated on the situation, once inside of the auction, Jackal would allocated a Den Den Mushi within the facility, slipping away from the auction house area. If he'd be unable to allocate the line of communication, revealing the location of the auction would be virtually impossible but the plus side is, he'd instructed Sinbad to take the vessel and fly it over the Second District. He'd commence this flight once Jackal would buzz him after confirmation at Fae's was secured. Jackal still felt uneasy about this whole situation, if those who weren't truly invited had just a hard time faking status, imagine those who'd be trying to get into the venue but due to the time constraint, Jackal didn't have time to sweat the smaller details, if lady at the Brothel was resistant to his presence, he'd sweeten the pot by offering up the money he'd agreed to give to Alex, to her, and cutting out the middle man. 50,000,000 Million just to let a Mink tag along, sounds like a sweet deal for those in this money driven business.

The second call was to Tally, she'd stepped out the house during the process of him getting ready. "EH!?" the woman exclaimed. "You want me to do what!?" Tally stammered, almost lost at the ludicrous actions that Jackal stated. "You heard me. Worst case scenario... I crash my ship into this auction. Can you fix it?" Jackal asked the question again. "First off! Why didn't you tell me you have a flying ship!? Secondly. You want to crash the ship into a building? Isn't there a better path to escape!?" Tally inquired. "Can you fix or not?" Jackal inquired. Sighing, "It'd depend on the technology, maybe not now but before you leave Baltigo latest. If it's flying, it'd need to find out how it works but I'M A GENIUS. OF COURSE I CAN TENGU." Tally stated bluntly, screaming into the line. "Shishishi... Sinbad has the manual for the layout of the ship. I'm not trying to break it honestly... Just the bottom section. With the weight and the drop, the ship would literally crush the building like a sandwich. If not, I use it to escape towards the Ninth District. No fighting can occur in a neutral zone." Jackal's flashback statement concluded at the sight of the Red Head's arrival.

"So. What's the verdict?" Jackal stated, dangling the messenger bag containing the money.

Words: 442

Alexander C Cavalier

Pirate
Pirate

Alexander C Cavalier
Saber had her lovers, they came in at every door, You could even say that she was really quite a whore Alex mumbled to himself as he walked through the lust filled streets of the second district. The practical mob of people going through the streets was going at decent pace for what it was worth, everyone seemingly have somewhere to go  to use their beli... Or to do some dirty deed in some back alley. On Baltigo everyone seemed to do the later more then the fomer, or so people joked, Alex included. Course, the street was good for something else, pick pocketing. The large mass made bumping into people a complete certainly, and it was probably where Alex shined the most. A bump here, a fresh wallet full of change. A pass by a man getting jumbled by a group of drunken men scored Alex a brand new watch. Alex's deft hands made slipping into pockets and unclasping purses and easy feat, always taking from those who were sufficiently distracted as to not draw attention to himself. Alex wasn't even the only one doing, his eyes picked out at least six different pick pockets all up and down the streets, all in the own little bubbles of thievery that the others didn't enter. That would incur a possible fight and a risk no one wanted for a chance to snag a few more beli.

Alex bumpbed into a well dressed man he had seen coming down the street, swaggering like he owned the place and obviously thought he did. It was always a pleasure to rob them blind, show them how all their 'swaggering' meant on the cold streets of Baltigo. But he was in a rush, so instead Alex made to score only what was in the man's pockets instead. As the man approached Alex turned his left foot to the left and checked the man lightly on the left shoulder, only a light bump, but the man's flapping coat pocket wide open to the snake that was Alex. With a quick move that was hidden by Alex's shoulder, he would grab what was inside, three cigar's which disappointed Alex who wanted a wallet, he grabbed all three in between his fingers, and take them out his pocket. Quickly sliding two into his coat sleeve and hiding the third one in the palm of his hand, Alex spun around with a look of clear annoyance as he back pedaled away from the man who called him out on his bump, his fingers facing the man and not his palm. "Maybe you should watch where you walk in a crowded street!" before turning around once more with a look of neutrality that showed he didn't particularly care about the engagement.

"But when she needs some pleasing, she knows just where to go, she grabs her good friend Madam Rouge and they go down below" with his stop coming up and he didn't have any more time before he was to meet his 'man' Alex decided that his ill gotten gains were enough for now, Alex turned right after a few more feet right into an alleyway that would twist and turn their way towards the meeting point. And it's twiddle ee ai dee ai dee ai, Twiddle ee ai dee ei Alex continued his shanty under his breath and he annoyingly chopped the cigar with his teeth as he didn't have a cigar cutter on him at the moment. He hated uneven burns but what could he do. With a flick of his lighter, Alex was enjoying a nice new cigar, a good expensive one if the taste was anything to go by.  "It's often times a man will leave you broken with dismay And it's twiddle ee ai dee ai dee ai, Twiddle ee ai dee ei, There's other things to twiddle when the men have sailed away." Alex took the time now he was off the street to tap the heel, toe, heel of his boot on the cobblestone alleyway. It added that bit of peppiness to the shanty that it as fully worth it.

Turning into the alley that he original met his new acquaintance, Alex found him standing in a suit of acceptable quality. Could of gotten a better newer one, but it would do fine enough. The man cleaned up well enough, the fact that he had prosthetic...Cat ears? Alex had no clue, and his face as furry as a bear skin rug didn't particularly help Alex's opinion of the man... But damn, it was scary how along plastic surgery has come. The man asked him his 'Verdict' as if he had a damn choice. If the man was willing to throw in fifty million like it was seemingly nothing, then the an was either powerful, or rich. Neither of which boded well for Alex in the current situation, his very being here on the island could have the entire auction up in arm to stop him from getting to the fruit. Kingpins didn't like loose ends.

Alex didn't immediately respond, instead bringing his free left hand up and grabbed the base of the cigar and took a deep breathe. Taking the cigar out, Alex would sigh out the smoke from his position of three meters, which he was still walking closer. Once his sigh was done though Alex would respond "Yeah, you're coming." Swiping the bag from the man's grip if he could. Setting his suitcase down, Alex would open the bag to see the money there though he didn't count. "This is to cover prep unfortunately. I would love to go pre-gaming, but I have work to do." Alex says, closing the bag and hooking it around his head and right shoulder before picking up his suitcase with his right hand. "We're gonna head to the meeting place, not the auction, in an hour, leaving us with a few hours before the auction which i'm guessing is gonna happen after sun down." Alex says, looking up into the sky to see it almost reaching four o' clock. "Try not to draw attention to yourself till we get to the auction. I ain't bailing your ass out of any trouble." Alex says as he turns away to leave and walking a few steps. If the man didn't follow, Alex would turn to him with an annoyed face. "Well? You coming?" Before turning and going down an alley towards Madam Fae's. Should all go accordingly, they would hug the alleyways all the way till they were a block away from madam Fae's in the alleys where they would stay till the meeting time.

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil continued down the street until he stood directly outside of the establishment known as, Madame Fae’s. A devilish smirk stretched from ear to ear as he stomped out what was left of the smoldering cigar, reaching into his jacket pocket for another. Realizing that the three he originally had left were gone, the pirate patted himself down frantically, only to come up empty handed. It didn’t take him long to figure out what had happened, remembering the slight little bump that he had received not minutes prior. “That motherfucker!” He yelled, his anger boiling over as he turned back from the direction he had previously come from. Bloodlust oozed from the pirate, the air around him become heavy with killing intent. As few things angered the pirate more than having his stuff being taken from him. With heavy footsteps and a face blanketed in rage, those he crossed the Red Devil’s path quickly moved out of the way, the crowd opened up like a sea, leaving a free walkway for Bazil. “Im gonna snap that little thieving fucks neck.” He grumbled, clenching his fists tightly, the pirate used his power to turn his left eye into a scope, enhancing his vision to the point of being able to pick out a head in the crowd. Doing this, he’d notice a man in all black, similar to the one that bumped, turn down an alley way and out of site. Bazil quickened his pace, his teeth gritting and knuckles white, the pirate’s bloodlust heightened as he came upon the alleyway. Turning the corner quickly his mind had a tunnel vision of sorts, only noticing the man who had robbed him at the end of the alley way, about to make another sharp turn and disappear from sight. Before that would happen, Bazil would shout down the alleyway, “You took the wrong motherfucker’s stuff today!” his left hand taking the form of a morning star, gently rotating his arm so the weapon would begin spinning in a circular motion. The hunt was now on for Bazil as his pace way now slow an ominous, reminiscent of a horror film villain that somehow always caught up with its fleeing victim. His anger had blinded him so much that he didn’t even notice someone very close to him standing almost inbetween himself and the pick pocket.

@kaito @Alexander C Cavalier

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Retracting the bag with the money, Jackal would instead through it back over his shoulder. "As if it'd let you hold onto this. Wasn't it you that told me to trust a dishonest man to be dishonest." Jackal stated grinning. Placing the bag on the ground however, Jackal would open the messenger bag to reveal that the amount agreed upon was indeed present. The man would've continued to explained about how the auction transport would take place and that they'd be heading towards the meeting point, not the actual auction, all the more reason for Jackal to not hand over the money to the male. Exiting the alleyway only about two feet, incoming from the East was a man that Jackal was all to familiar about, screaming something of his being stolen. "Bazil..." Jackal thought to himself, sighing. "Oi. Relax with all the screaming, It'd money that whatever your going on about you stole first. Shishishishi..." Jackal declared chuckling.

Turning towards Alex, "That man's a walking murder spree waiting to happen. It'd suggest you return whatever of his you stole pronto." Jackal stated. Time was ticking, if Alex was correct, they didn't have much time left before prepping for arrival at the meeting place, the quickest option would've been to entice Bazil and save the conflict but this was Alex's gig, and Jackal was just tagging along, the most Jackal opted to do was defuse Bazil's rage with conversation. "What trouble did you get yourself into this time Bazil? Oh, and nice suit." Jackal said grinning smugly.

Words: 257
Tagged: @Alexander C Cavalier @ai47

Alexander C Cavalier

Pirate
Pirate

Alexander C Cavalier
"Tch" Was Alex's only acknowledgement of the man pulling the bag over his shoulder, bastard obviously untrusting of Alex, which was a totally valid view to have, which annoyed him. Having the money in his hands would allow him to not be restricted by the man suddenly deciding to go back on their deal... Not that Alex would loose out on the deal, fifty million or no, Alex was in a prime place to be to get into the auction. Added protection was simply extra baggage he was taking with him, all in case of the shit storm Alex knew full well was going to happen. He sure as hell didn't know who would start it, but it was more then likely going to happen.

As Alex was walking out of their little meeting spot, a loud shout turned his attention behind him where a fishman was coming down the alleyway with some sort of prosthetic club for a hand. Honestly, what kind of whack jobs was Alex coming across these days. First mister wannabe an animal, and now 'ima beat someone to death with my rejected prototype from the 3rd district'. He swore, if he came across a person sporting a cannon for a leg he was going to loose it. Turning to the man's name who he still hadn't learned, Alex's only reply to his warning was "I honestly don't recognize him. He says I stole something from him right?" Alex asked honestly. He robbed more then thirty people a day with pick pocketing alone, not even counting the amount of stuff he nabs when he leaves places, but one thing was for sure he didn't remember a fishman with a morning star cybernetic. Alex did cast his memory back all the same, but all the pick pocketing tended to blur together in his memory. "I honestly can't remember." Alex says, shrugging at the furry man as if to say 'what can you do' with matching facial expressions. "Also, aren't you suppose to protect me, you way into the auction, from people like him who very clearly want me to meet a bloody and messy end?" He continues with a pointed finger at the approaching fishman before taking a few puffs of the cigar residing in his mouth and blowing them off to his right, away from both his accomplice and the approaching man who was coming from his left.

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil’s eyes diverted to the mink for a moment, recognizing his furry little pal, “Eyyy! Long time no see lil’ Ears!” The pirate exclaimed, his rage momentarily dissipating and his hand returned to normal as he approached the mink and gave him a brotherly noogie on top of the younger man’s head. His eyes them quickly shot back towards the man at the end of the alley way, clearly smoking one of the stogies he had lifted from Bazil’s pocket. “Lemme just kill this red head fuck over here and we can go grab a drink, maybe check out some fuckin titties while we are at!” He smirked, cracking his knuckles as he closed the four foot gap between himself and the would be thief, moving quicker than the other red head would be able to react, Bazil thrust out his left arm and gripped the man’s throat and lifted his feet several inches off the ground. The pirate then pointed his right index finger out, holding It about a foot away from the man’s uncovered eye, turning his finger into a metal spike that would stop just as it touched the thief’s glasses. “Try not to get blood on my new thread, this suit was pricey as fuck.” The Red Devil laughed maliciously as he was about to pierce the man’s skull.

Bazil turned back to Jackal for a moment, his face brandishing his usual devilish grin, “So what? This shit stain steal something from you too?” He chuckled, holding off on killing the man for a few more seconds.

@kaito @Alex C Cavalier

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Frowning at the man's noogies against his furry head, Bazil in like usual Bazil fashion would attempt to man handle the Red Head for stealing apparently cigars of his. Alex's response wouldn't have helped the situation, only fuel Bazil's nasty attitude even further, surprisingly, Bazil hadn't killed Alex yet but with a slight jolt of Electro to his Brother's neck, he'd signal for Bazil to release his grip on the male. "Look Bazil. I know you hate people ordering you around... but I can't have you killing this Red Head." Jackal stated, making a witty pun to his hatred for Soju. "That's my business partner. I'm trying to use him to get into this auction. I could use the firepower... Want to come with?" Jackal inquired. "However. Promise me. None of the usual shenanigans. If this is as big as it's worked out to be... two unlisted faces will already piss off our contact... I'm not even sure if we're getting me in. No fighting... absolutely. We're going to shop for items. Get in and get out. We might even be able to get information on where Soju's at now. We're this pretty boy's bodyguards as of today." Jackal concluded. If anyone would get through to Bazil, it'd be Jackal, he knew just which buttons to press and how far to take his demands, never making anything a sound definite in his speech or never taking an authoritative tone, it'd be almost an occupational title, he'd gotten his degree in dealing with Bazil 101.

"Time's ticking. What'll you do? It's quicker to get both of us in than to waste time trying to escape Bazil. He'll gut you like road kill." Jackal stated, peering at the Red Head, trying to get him to go along with the flow. Once this conversation would've been concluded, Jackal would mention that once again, they'd be late if they mucked around too much and tell the two they'd need to get moving.  

Words: 327
Tagged: @Alexander C Cavalier @ai47

Last edited by Kaito on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alexander C Cavalier

Pirate
Pirate

Alexander C Cavalier
Alex could only raise an eyebrow at the interaction the two men he stood with, one who had just threatened to kill him had his associate in a head lock was in the process of having a good ole' family time. But it had seemed they forget little old alex. Nah, it wasn't like he was threatened to be killed by a man he hardly knew or even remembered. But lets just forget that for the good fun of bonding as a family~! Damn amateurs. Alex was starting to think this was some sort of trick to kill him off, lure him in with fifty million bring the muscle in, and then leave him dead in the gutter. Though the very fact they had the audacity to act like brothers spoke of how inexperienced they were. How they somehow got fifty million baffled Alex... Unless they were well made counterfeits... Such things were easy to come across, especially if they were hired to do this by someone with connections... This was looking like a set up from the beginning... All these thoughts crossed Alex's mind between the time it took the man to grab at his 'brother' and the noogies being underway.

While the two 'Brothers' were having a grand ole time, Alex started to move back slowly his eyes never leaving the two as he did. Small movements, hovering his foot above the ground while slowly moving it backwards. He moved back two steps before the red haired one rushed towards Alex faster then Alex predicted he could move. With the distant between Alex, he had more then enough room to react. Eyes scrunching as the man sped towards him, Alex would lean back and thust his left leg out and catch the man in the diaphragm. Not that the man seemed to care, as without even grunt the man, the man continued through his kick and grabbed Alex's neck. Though Alex tried to keep his foot on the man's chest, and push back, the man's grip was like iron. The spike that seemed to appear at Alex's while he was distracted only added to the irony.

Dropping his suitcase, Alex would grab the man's wrist with both hands and tried to break his grip on Alex's throat. The fact the man felt like he was attempting to cut off his air supply didn't help matters. "Oh great, you're a monologuer. I love monologuer." Alex said, moving his head back with a cringe to attempt to not have the spike so damn close. "So who sent you? I will admit your simple plan worked amazing. Lure me in with Beli, then kill me once you had me reeled in. All the props to ya." Alex grunted at the end of his little speel, the man's grip not being particularly comfortable. "Was it Fae that sold me out to Ursa? Send some low level grunts to finish the job his damned lieutenant couldn't, cause thats all I'm worth now that he has his damned prize?" Alex moved both hands to grab at the fingers around his neck and tried to grab at the space between them and his neck while at the same time bringing his other leg up on to the man's chest to try and leverage his weight. "Well you can go back to him" with a grunt, Alex would start pushing, putting his weight onto the man's chest. "And tell him to go to hell! Hes a fool if he thinks that his force has the power to stop a determined big player! Wither its a Yonko, World Government, or the fucking Revolutionaries he doesn't have the damn man power to stop em if they tried!" Alex said, still attempting to get out of the man's grip. "Course, thats how much of a damn greedy bastard he is. Damn what he looses if he gets more then he lost at the end of the day." Alex said with a very spiteful laugh.

It was at this point the man's 'brother' chose to intervene, much to the confusion of Alex. Not that he showed it, he just kept up his grimaced look as he continued to attempt to leverage his weight against the smaller man who was to damn strong for such a small frame. The words of the 'brother' revealed just how badly Alex fucked up. They obviously didn't work for Ursa if Alex's complacent was attempting to stop the red haired, now known as Bazil, from killing him. If they didn't work for Ursa, then Alex just revealed possible question that they would no doubt want answers for. The man asked Alex a question, something that Alex mentally shuddered at. Getting not just himself, but also Mr anonymous and probably serial killer Bazil. Yeah, getting all three of us in was impossible. Anonymous could of been played off as a bodyguard for a lavish party. People didn't like their highclass girls to wind up dead in a ditch after one of the high class parties or go mysteriously missing during fun time. Two? Overkill. Far to damn much overkill... Though it was obvious Alex wouldn't live through this if he didn't play along. With a strained smirk, Alex would quirk up with an equally strained "Yeah sure, i'll get you two in." Alex had absolutely no idea how he would do such a thing, nor how he would pull it off. He was fucking dead meat. If it wasn't these fucks that would kill him, it would be the auction. Damn his luck.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum