Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Fall of a Idol [Bounty]  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Fall of a Idol [Bounty]  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Fall of a Idol [Bounty]  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Fall of a Idol [Bounty]  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Fall of a Idol [Bounty]  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Fall of a Idol [Bounty]  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Fall of a Idol [Bounty]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Fall of a Idol [Bounty]  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Fall of a Idol [Bounty]  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fall of a Idol [Bounty]  Empty Fall of a Idol [Bounty] Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Devil v. Idol

Bounty:

"Uggghhhh! You'd think I'd be a celebrity. Only people that know about me are the residents in this place." Calico was talking about the normal civilians. The Pirates that were around when he had defeated Shoda kinda weren't here. He'd lift his glass up this lips and drink from the cup. The only thing right now that that could wash away his disgust. He had bandages across chest in a way that made it look like a tank top. Over that he had dark blue collared shirt with yellow sunflowers on it. He had on some tan colored shorts today, that were a bit dirty. They were shorter than you'd see on a grown man. When standing they barely got to his knees. While sitting down they were even shorter. If he didn't have on the underwear that was tight you'd probably be able to see something you wouldn't like.

He had a cherry pie on his plate and cup of some piss(not actual piss). He had been in this establishment for around forty-minutes. Even though he had got back to the Blues a week ago he was still sore. In no real condition to fight anyone worth a grain of salt. He was quite pitiful right now and he knew that. He'd pick up the pie in its entirety and take another bite from it. "Disgusting." He'd think to himself, even though he'd say it out loud. But even with him saying that he took another bite. Crumbs from the pastry falling into his beard. He took big bites and chewed like he loved it. The sound of his smacking lips filling the empty room.

He was the only customer here the owner of this place didn't keep up with it. And it wasn't that big of a attraction with the two other similar establishments right beside it. The owner, from what Calico saw, was too old to be even doing this type of work anymore. He should just close up shop or give it up.

After he finished eating the pie he'd stand up, reaching into his pocket he'd place two bills and some coins on the table. He didn't know how much he owed for the meal, but didn't care. The amount he placed on the table was probably more than he needed to even pay. As he walked away from table he'd reach down and grab Shusui who slept in its sheath. With his hand on the hilt he dragged the point on the floor as he made his way outside. It was an gloomy day and was sprinkling but the winds were strong. Looking up at the sky Calico had a feeling it'd get worse as time passed.

"...Where to go where to go..... "
Calico didn't know where to walk to and since hd didn't have a umbrella he didn't want to just aimlessly walk around. So, he'd go next door. As he walked in he'd spot someone reading a news coo. He usually didn't care about that type of thing but would snatch it. And before the guy would start anything he'd reach in his pocket and slam some beli on it. He'd walk away and find himself a seat. It was toward the back of the room so he had a clear view of the entrance.

He'd order a round of drinks for himself before he began to read the coo. There was some crap about Shichibukai which peaked his interest. It was something he honestly be interested in. Following that some crap about Supernova, which he could care less about. Those fucks were weak in his opinion. Kids playing pirate games cause they think it is cool. If he ever ran into one he'd probably kick their ass.

"I wonder...did Shoda get sent there." Calico would say as he read over the infor they put out about Impel down. The place sounded like a place he should visit in the future. Maybe not as a a prisoner but maybe something else. How he would do that was fuzzy. As he really just wanted to meet Shoda again and maybe free some people trapped there. Well, if they'd follow him.

"Dono....Dono...Fucker. You need to learn about talking differently. Cause I know it is you." Calico would say as he finally got to the part that mentioned him. He didn't expect the to include him at all. Especially in the Minor News category.  He'd have to go visit this "unidentified" marine. But he'd need a reason to go there. Showing up unannounced would just cause him to get arrested. He'd finish reading up. Only other things that caught his attention were the Pirates where were also on the list to be watched out for. And finally the little ad about Baltigo. He'd exhale hard and place the paper on the table. He kinda felt he should've been at least in the Big News

He'd look around and wave down a waitress. Once she arrived he'd slap her on the ass and order. "My drinks still have arrived. And I want some meat....doesn't matter what type. Just make sure it is cooked all the way. I don't want to get sick, ight?" Calico would say to her as she wrote it all down. She would leave after doing so and Calico would be left to wait and think. He need a good reason to come and see that Marine. Maybe turning someone in. His attention would be brought the to entrance of the bar. A group of guys(bandits) rushing in. They made there way to the center of the establishment and started forcing people out of their seats. They moved all the tables aside till there was only one left.

"What in the hell." Calico would mumble to himself.

One of them would coming through rolling a red carpet following him another started to drop flower petals on the ground. Finally the person they were doing all this extra shit for would walk through the door. Two men right next to her holding two umbrellas to make sure she didn't get wet. With her inside they was no longer a reason for the umbrellas and they'd be put away. She was pretty and Calico could see why all these guys were doing all this for her. He personally would never do any crap like this but could understand why some dudes did. She was gorgeous best looking broad within this place by far. And she gave the off the vibe of a untainted flower.

With their commotion over and they began to order Calico would go back to his own business. He ordered a lot and could tell when his order was coming to him. It took three waitresses to carry everything he wanted. And as they came toward him he'd grow in excitement as he was hungry. Something strange would happen though as his food and drink would not be brought to his table. Rather it would be given to the group that just arrived. "They are just making a mistake. If I just go over there and explain all will be well." Calico wasn't really in the mood to cause problems or fuck shit up. He wanted to just eat and chill. As he made his way over he could hear their conversation. It didn't take him time to get close enough to speak with them.

"Nicky-chaaaannn! They just up'd your bounty to 5 million beri! Sign our poster please!"
One would say as he held out her poster.

"Oi. There seems to be a mistake."

"Oh! Only five! Notoriety is still popularity! We must think of ways to raise that. Right boys?" She say to them. And in unison they'd scream out.

" Shishishi, funny thing. They gave you guys my order. They probably thought because you guys are a big group you ordered all that. But if you just give me my stuff I can go back to my seat. "
He spoke again but his voice was drowned out.

"YES MA'AM!"

"Oi."

"First we need you to get your energy! So eat and drink till your heart's content!" She'd tell them and they'd begin to do just that. As they began to pig out there was chatter being done between them. In the background music also could be heard.

"OI! DO YOU FUCKERS NOT HERE ME!?" And with that everything would go silent and the attention would be put on Calico who was steaming. He wanted to keep chill but he did not like being ignored like he was, it was disrespectful. And they went crazy in that short amount of time that he needed to get them to give him his shit. He hadn't paid for anything so he shouldn't be doing all this in some people's eyes. But, he wasn't the type that liked being pushed to second fiddle.

"Hey, you don't speak like that in front of Nicky-chan."

"Yeah, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Move around before we have to put hands on you, boy."

Calico would suck in his lips and begin to shake his head. All three strikes. First they took what was his. Second they ignored him when he tried to talk to them. And finally they began to talk to him like he was a chump. "I can walk away....I can walk away......or I can just kill them." He was thinking out loud again, and they all heard him. He was irritated and they were irritated. And the words from Calico made things worse. But, that wouldn't be the straw that broke the camel's back. It was what Nicky would say.

"Kill him."

Shusui
Den Den mushi
WC:1,610
----

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

2Fall of a Idol [Bounty]  Empty Re: Fall of a Idol [Bounty] Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

End.

Bounty:

One of the Bandits would place their hand on Calico's shoulder. "Did this bitch just say kill me? I...I know the fuck." Calico was in disbelief. He had just recently( a few months ago) captured one of the most notorious pirates on this Island. And a brat with a simply bounty of five million just ordered him to be killed. Calico had reach down to his side but he wasn't able to place his hand on his sword's hilt, as it was back at his table. It was fine as he could deal with people like them. It was only around ten of them, not including the little bitch.

With the hand he used to reach for his weapon he'd reach upward, gripping the Man's hand. He was strong that could not be denied. Calico could break some tough shit with simply punches. And unlike other people that use swords that wasn't his main focus, never was. He was trained up as a Pirate for most of his years and had to sometimes fight without having anything at all. After he had pulled the arm away right after he'd use his other hand to punch the Man in the throat. They were the same size the bandit just had a lot more weight on him, maybe one hundred more pounds. He'd drop this guy quick but he'd get full of himself too much and the Bandit beside him would get a punch in. Catching Calico off guard even with his durability he was sent into a table. If it wasn't there he might've fallen to the floor. He'd knock everything on the table to the floor and he'd grip the table. "GET SOME!" He'd say as he'd swing the table out. He sent it fast and it would make contact with one of the Bandits sending him flying back.

Three of the Bandits would rush over to Calico as the rest stood around Nicky. This was a pirate tavern and it didn't take much to put the place into a uproar, which would happen. And during the commotion Nicky would spot something and have one of her bandits go and get it.

The three that came at Calico at once had to have fought together multiple times. They were coordinates and didn't step over each other. If they were better than this Calico might be in trouble, but he was leagues above them. He could see their punches and move faster than them. He though ended up with his back against the wall.

"GOT YOU!"

One of them would scream out as they came in with a straight right. He'd side step and step closer in deliver his own punch to the gut of the Man. As he did that another would punch Calico in the head. Taking the hit Calico would drop low and punch the Man right in the balls, which dropped him. Before the third could come in with a sudden strike Calico would roll under his legs. Pushing off of the ground he run around and even jump over people to get back to where he was sitting at. But when he got there he'd find out that his blade, Shusui, was gone. Anger quickly took him over as he looked around and then he saw it. Within the hands of that Idol. His killing intent would leak out to such a extent almost everyone within the place would feel it.

Spoiler:

Quickly he'd use this time to rush over to here, leaping over the bandits standing around her. He'd reach out and grab shusui as well as her, but he would grab he like any kidnapper would. Tossing her over his shoulder. He wouldn't jump but rather push right through the bandit right in front of him and take flight(run) out of the entrance. The rain had picked up a lot and so did the wind, as Calico began to run almost aimlessly through the streets. The bandits did start to come out but not as quickly as Calico. Most were the same size as him or bigger. Height and weight wise. The ones that had real speed were the three he had taken out already. Quickly h hit cut after cut to through off his pursuers and finally he made it to the docks. He wouldn't leave b a row boat the waters were too rough for someone like him who wasn't a navigator. Rather he'd kick a door open and go inside, dropping the idol down as he went to close the door back. Having to move a bench to stop the wind from blowing it open. The shop was closed so he didn't need to worry about anyone coming in.

"You dumb bitch....I should kill you. I really should just cut your damn head off." Calico would say as he'd sit down on the bench he put in front of the door.

"They'll find me!" She'd stand up. She begin to walk over to Calico. "But, you are strong. If you follow me I w-" Everything went dark for her. She was unable to finish speaking. Calico didn't want to hear her speak so he stood up quickly and punch her in the jaw, knocking the young woman out cold. Calico after doing so would rub his temple. "And you touched my fucking sword."

Ten Hours later

Nicky would wake up the pain from being punched still lingering. She though could rub it to comfort herself. She was constricted and when she look down at herself she'd see she was tied up. Taking in more of her surroundings she'd see that she was on a rowboat and Mock town was just a bright spec in the distance. Looking forward she'd see Calico would was smoking a cigar and rowing. "W-where the hell are you taking me?"

"I'm turning you in. It seems the heavens made you cross me for a reason."

"Why is that in your lap?"

"Huh?"

"WHY THE HELL ARE MY PANTIES IN YOUR LAP!"

"I always keep something from the people I turn in. Relax. They'd give you some new ones."

"You disgusting. Pig of a m-"
Once again everything would go black. Calico did not have time to deal with her talking shit so kick her in the face to shut up her up. Unlike the punch he sent a tooth of her flying. He wasn't the type to not hit women, he'd hit anything. And when he took her panties he didn't do anything other than that. He hadn't broken his list just yet. So raping her was not something he planned to do. But, other things weren't out of the question.

Two Hours later

The sound of yelling woke her up the pain in her face even more prevalent than before. Never in her life had she been hit like this. After she got those bandits to follow her as loyal fanboys she felt untouchable. The small Mock town girl had grown up. And could actually become a idol/outlaw. Well, that was her thought. But she was wrong. This life was not for her. And as she lay their crying no one would protect her.

"Are you serious? You got them to raise my bounty, you fuck." Calico would be yelling as. He was within the Marine Commodores office. The one he turned Shoda into.

"Relax, dono. You stole from us after we paid you for turning in Shoda, dono. What did you expect, dono?" The Marine would retort.

"Well, I needed a reason to come here. So I brought another bounty. Soooo tell the World Government I want to work with them. I brought them Shoda...now i brought them...." Calico would notice that the girl was crying. A lot. "I brought you Nicky West....but don't send here wherever you sent Shoda. Use the bounty you'd give me for her to give her a clean slate. And have her work her or something. Even though she is bruised in the face now she is cute. Okay?"

"Ugh..dono"

"Don't worry. If you do this for me. I will bring you ten pirate double her worth in a month. You know I am good for it. But, still go and tell whoever you need to tell I want to work with the World Government." Calico would stand up and untie her. "She is harmless and I took care of the bandits she was involved in. "

"I guess I can try to figure something out for her, dono. "

Calico would roll his eyes as he was tired of the guy saying "dono" after every word. And he would make his way over to the window that he snuck through, hand full of bounty posters. As he wasn't able to just freely walk around this place and come and see it's commanding officer. He didn't have the pull for that. Without any problems he make it back to his rowboat and begin to head back to Mock town. He didn't really know what made him want the marine to not have that girl sent to jail. It was strange for him and he didn't like that. He was even tempted to turn back around and tell him nevermind. But, he knew if he did that the marine would probably try some shit. All in all he did nothing to get paid. Maybe if the marine sent word his name would get spread around more.

Shusui
Den Den mushi
WC:1,574
Total WC : 3,184

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum