Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Empty The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:41 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to Approved Topic

The time Yuurei spent in Impel Down had seemed a long one. He had wondered what all his friends were doing and hoped that they were all doing well. The heat in level five was finally getting to him. His body could feel the heat that this level was producing and the sweat that dripped down his body was a sign that he was soon dehydrating. If it weren’t because the guards would give him water whenever he asked for it, he would have been in the same position as the majority of the prisoners. He was also wearing a pair of boots that the guards had given him a while back and those were helping him out with the floor. He didn’t know what he wanted to do today, and he was getting tired of waiting for something to happen that would benefit him.

He dragged his feet through the ground right now as he was trying his best to conserve his energy. The thief wanted to make sure that he would use his energy for the right moment. He was walking, but he made sure that he was lazy about it. He had eaten one the meals that were given to him by the guards, but the other two he made sure that he would save for a dire situation. The other people on the floor were suffering the same thing as Yuurei, but far worse. The reason behind this because he had shoes to protect him from the floor, while the others were just exposed to everything. He felt bad for them but knew that these guys would be able to pull through it. He was trying to see if he would bump into a guard, and see if they would give him a job to do.

Yes, he was desperate to get a job today because if he had something to do, then it would mean that he could get something nice to drink for the day. There was a small regret on the peace that Yuurei had created in this level. He made sure that the prisoners didn’t act out, but that just meant that it was hard for him to get anything done. The best thing he would do was wait for the newbies to enter level five and act up. While walking around the place he had seen many people on the floor trying to relax, but that wasn’t a smart idea. Still, they were too tired to be on their feet, so he understood. There were others that had a conversation, but it sounded dry, literally, and it was due to their energy not being all there.

While he was walking by the area he noticed that there were a few people who had been walking towards him. He kept his eyes as small as he could, and he was looking to see who it was. It wouldn’t take long for him to see that the people who were approaching him were Adam and the grouped that followed him. He noticed that the group had gotten bigger, and he wondered why he was approaching him. He stopped moving around now as his body was slouching as he smiled at Adam. It wouldn’t take long for Adam to reach Yuurei; the man looked tired as always and the guys behind looked far worse.

”How can I help you, Adam?” He asked the man who was bigger than Yuurei.

Adam would look around to see if there were anybody around here, and then looked at Yuurei again.

”I was looking for you to ask you if you had any plans for the future Yuurei. I can tell you aren’t planning on staying here forever. So, what is your plan, if you don’t mind me asking?” He was curious to hear Yuurei’s case.

The thief picked up his right arm and rubbed the back of his head slowly. He could feel his hair being wet but knew it was because of the sweat that he was producing.

”I plan on asking to become a Shichibukai. I was planning on taking some of you guys with me when that happens, but that is if it happens. And if they deny me of that, then you know I would try to do an old fashion escape this prison with all of you guys. So you are right I don’t plan on staying here forever.” He said this with a small smile on his face.

Adam heard what he said and nodded. He was okay with the things Yuurei had said because he figured that he would be one of the guys that the thief would take with him.

”That sounds like a good plan just let me know when you are about to put these plans into motion.” He said this to Yuurei.

Yuurei would nod at him because talking took too much energy out of him. Adam would turn around and look at his men and gave them a signal to start moving. The group would soon move away from Yuurei and fade away from his plain of sight. With that done he turned around and started walking off in a random direction.

There was a woman who was walking around level five, this woman had looked easily exhausted compared to the other prisoners that were here. She wore the basic prisoner outfit, but what made her known that she wasn’t around here was the fact that she wasn’t around the other females on this floor. They were always together, but not this woman. It made her an easy target, and two men had seen this from afar. They watched the woman walk on her own, and could see the wings that were on her back. They figured that she would be fun to mess with and possibly have a good time with her. This was the first time they would be able to get their hands on a lone female on this floor, for the other woman on this floor were smart enough to group with each other and have each other’s back.

+25 Doriki to Endurance

Last edited by Yuurei on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:43 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The men decided that it was best to do this one at a time. One of them would be the lookout while the other would approach the woman and see if things could be done in a nice manner. The two men were named Armin and Jack, and the man to be on the lookout was Armin while Jack would approach the woman. This was their plan, and the man had started moving. The woman, who is named Suki, would continue her walk through level five. She couldn’t believe that this was something the people here had to endure on a daily. She had felt it from above, but it was nothing compared to the actual feeling. She couldn’t believe this crap, but she wasn’t able to in the level above, and she ended up rolling into a hole in her sleep.

Suki continued to drag her feet on the floor as she could feel her feet slowly burning from the floor.

”This the worst thing that could happen to me. I don’t even have the energy to fly back into the level above me.” She said to herself.

While she walked she could hear someone else dragging their feet behind her. She wasn’t sure who it was, but she didn’t have the energy to look back. She felt like the best thing she could do was to move forward, and hopefully, she could make friends. While she continued walking she would rub her eyes as it was still adjusting from the light that she wasn’t used to. It wouldn’t take long, but Suki would feel her arm being grabbed upon. She turned to see who it could be and noticed it was a random guy from this level. She was hoping it was a guard who would notice that she didn’t belong here and would take her back to level four, but that wasn’t the case. She chuckled nervously as she looked at the man and wondered what he wanted from her. She wasn’t sure how the people here acted, but she did know that if you were down here it was because you had a high bounty.

Jack had a gentle grip at first because he didn’t want to hurt the woman. He knew what he wanted from the woman, which meant she couldn’t be damaged when he and Armin had fun with her.

”Hello there little lady. I see you are alone and was wondering if you want to stick around me, and my friend. We will protect you for favors of course.” He said to her wondering what she would say.

Suki heard the offered and thought it was kind of him until he had mentioned the 'favor' part. She wasn’t doing any men favors, and she knew what he meant by that. She pulled her arm away from him, and she looked and him with an annoyed look.

”I don’t need your protection, especially when you probably want me to do shameful stuff just to be safe. I can’t accept your offer, so can you please leave me alone.” She said kindly even though she was annoyed.

Jack heard her refusal, but not just that he shook his head as she jumped away from him. He figured this would happen, and knew that she wouldn’t say yes. He cracked his neck though when he heard that she was refusing his offer. He had a smile on his face, which made her more nervous when she saw that smile.

”Okay, maybe I shouldn’t have asked. I thought you would have understood the situation and accepted the offer, but I guess I will have to rephrase my words. You are going to stick around me and my friend, and we will do whatever we want with you.” He said as he had a creepy look on his face.

Armin was on the lookout alright, and he could see prisoners walking around, but they were not ones that he cared about. There was one man on this level who was interfering with everything that was happening on level five. He and Jack laid low and did their best to not draw much attention, but it got annoying, so now they didn’t care. Still, they knew that this man was strong, and they had to be on the lookout for him.

Suki would step back when she saw this smile of his and when he saw her moving, he stepped forward. His strides being much bigger than hers; she would notice that she had two choices, one tried to run or two screams and hope that someone would come. She turned around and tried to run. She had gone with her first choice, but it didn’t work. The moment Jack saw that she was going to run, he had started running after her. He, being faster than she had gotten in front of her with a smile on his face. She saw this and knew it was all or nothing.

”HELP ME!” She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Jack had grabbed a hold of her when he heard her scream. She was completely shut now because he was covering her mouth.

”You just be a good girl, and we will treat you right.” He said this to her as he laughed a bit.

Suki’s eyes widen when she heard this because this scared her to the core. She couldn’t defend herself down here, and that was scary. She didn’t even have the time to fly off into the sky, and that was how fast this man was. Jack lifted her up and started walking towards where he had left Armin.

He heard footsteps moving in his direction. They were quick and he could tell that somebody was running straight at him. He looked to see who it could be, and his eyes widen when he looked to his right.

Yuurei had heard the screams of Suki, and he had started running towards the direction of the scream. When he saw that Jack was holding a defenseless girl, he couldn’t help but attack. The swordsman was in the air with Benihime in his hand and free from her scabbard, and he spun around to cut Jack, but he missed the man by a little bit. It wasn’t the only thing Yuurei did though. His right leg had also been in motion and he kicked the man away from him.

Jack would loosen his grip on Suki when this happened as he stumbled away from Yuurei. The thief had used this to his advantage and used his gravity to pull Suki towards him. Her eyes widen when she saw this as she didn’t understand what was going on and why she was being pulled towards the man who was falling to the ground. Yuurei would stop pulling her towards him the moment she got close enough to him.

”You cried for help?” He said with a smile on his face.

3The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:45 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Jack had finally gathered himself as he had balanced himself into his stance. He was a bit angry about this and it seemed like Armin didn’t see this man coming. That was just great, but of all the people to come here why did it have to be him? It was annoying Jack that Yuurei had shown up, but it was more than that, the girl had escaped from his grasp. He had been able to dodge the initial attack, but with him holding the girl he couldn’t do anything about the second attack.

Suki looked at Yuurei with a smile on her face, and a bit of tear coming out of her right eye. She was happy that there was someone who was doing something. She was also confused about how he had gotten weapons on him, but she wasn’t going to ask these questions. Instead, she ran behind Yuurei and was a bit scared. She knew that she had to stay away from him, but being behind him even it was a couple feet away made her safe.

”Sir he said he has another friend, so he might be nearby.” She said to Yuurei, trying to warn him.

Yuurei heard her words and smiled because that was some good information. He looked at Jack and had a disappointed look on his face. He could tell this man was strong because of how he had taken his attack and had dodged his first attack.

”What are you doing trying to harm a woman? She clearly didn’t want you to touch her, yet you tried to take advantage of her.” He said to Jack.

Jack heard the words that had come out of Yuurei’s mouth and it made him laugh a bit. He didn’t care who he was hurting, or he was taking advantage of. The strong got what they wanted, and he was strong.

”I do whatever I want. I want that girl, and if I have to take you out of all people, then I will.” He said as he got into a fighting stance to fight Yuurei.

The swordsman looked at him and he shook his head when he heard those words. He didn’t like that he was saying that, but at the same time, he was excited. He didn’t want to show it, but he was finally getting some action. He didn’t really do much ever since that day happened. Now this man wanted to fight him.

”That is just weird that you got to force yourself on a woman. That just means you don’t have the skills to normally get with a woman without forcing yourself or paying them.” He mocked the man.

Hearing those words bothered Jack, and he rushed towards Yuurei. The thief saw this and was excited about this. He was blinding with irritation and activated his Observation so that it would be easier to see the attack coming his way. He was breathing hard though, and it was because of the conditions of this level, but it wasn’t just affecting him. The man that was running at him looked tired as hell from the heat as well, but their willpower allowed them to fight through this heat. Jack wouldn’t take long to make it to Yuurei and he would soon start throwing a barrage of attacks at the man. Yuurei would start dodging them and parrying a few of them as well, what he did pay attention to was the fact that he had parried the blows his arms had been covered in armament in the last second.

That was interesting and it seemed like this man had a different way of using his haki. He figured since that man used it that way he would try and give it a go. He ducked to avoid being hit by one of Jack’s attack, and he had swung his arms upward to try and catch the man right across his chest. Jack’s eyes widen when he saw the man’s intent to kill and jumped away from the attack. Even though he jumped away on time, he had grabbed his chest; the swordsman had caught him, but it was shallow. He didn’t like those long arms of his, and he figured it was best to break them, so he couldn’t use them again.

Armin, on the other hand, noticed that his friend was fighting someone. He would look to see who it could be, and when he finally made out that it was Yuurei, the man shook his head because he was trying to avoid that man. He would crack his neck as he was sweating from the intense heat, and he starts making his way towards the fight. Jack was upset about this, and he was quick on his feet as he was rushing towards Yuurei at this moment. He knew that Armin would arrive soon enough, so he had to put Yuurei in a situation where he couldn’t dodge Armin’s attack. Jack could tell that Yuurei wasn’t faster than him, so when he got close enough, he started throwing a bunch of punches at Yuurei.

The thief knew this would happen as that was something everyone decided to do against him. They used their speed to tried and overpowered him. He would do his best to dodged Jack’s attack, but there were attacks he couldn’t dodge or block, and He would have to Armament his body and take the full hit. Yuurei could feel the power behind that blow as he was able to land a hit, and then another was sent straight to his face. The swordsman would cover his face with Armament, and he would stumble away from Jack. When he tried to gather himself, he noticed that someone was heading straight for him and they weren’t friendly. When he turned to see who it was, he could feel that Jack was also attacking him as well.

This was bad, and he should have used his gravity ability in this fight, but he didn’t. Instead, he was able to block Jack’s attack, but Armin had hit kneed Yuurei straight into his temple. The swordsman’s eyes widen and he felt the pain coursing through his head. He was glad that his Armament was covering his face, but that attack was still strong enough to work on Yuurei. The thief had fallen to his knees, and then completely on the floor while holding Benihime still. Jack and Armin had smiled because they took him down. The both of them looked at Suki, and her face was priceless.

She was scared out of her mind and she didn’t understand how this turned out the way it did. She had basically got a man killed, and now they were still going to be able to do whatever they wanted with her. She started screaming and tried to run away, but Armin appeared behind her and knocked her. She lost consciousness from the chop on her neck, and while she was falling the man had caught her, and placed her over his shoulder.

”That was all you had to do Jack. You play around too much, and now we have him to deal with. He isn’t going to stay down for long, so let’s go hide and do what we got to do.” He said as the knee to Yuurei’s temple was a stun attack that Armin had developed.

Jack nodded listening to Armin’s words, and the both of them were off while Yuurei was on the ground.

18/20 Haki

4The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:48 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While Yuurei was on the floor he was still conscious and he could see where they were walking off to. The problem with this was that he couldn’t move his body at all. He tried to lift himself up, but he couldn’t, and he figured that the guy who hit him had done something to paralyze his whole entire body from moving. He hit a nerve that affected his brain, which stopped him from moving his body entirely. It was a nice technique, but it was one that didn’t have long-lasting effects. He could only look upset while he watched them walk off with the girl. She was unconscious, which meant they didn’t want her to struggle just yet. Come on Yuurei get your ass off the floor. They ganged up on you and now you are in this mess. Get your ass up and try again. He thought to himself as he was glad that he would at least have a sense of direction on where to go.

He could feel himself burning up as well from the floor that he was on. His body was touching the ground right now, and they weren’t protected like his feet were. He squinted from the heat of having certain parts of his body touching the charcoal floor. It did hurt him, but he did his best to ignore it. His free hand would twitch and he could feel that he was getting the ability to move his body slowly, but he wondered how long this would take. He hoped that he would be able to get up on time and make it to that girl before anything happened to her. This is why it sucks to be on your own. I should have had someone hang out with me, but it’s too late to think about what I should have done. He thought to himself.

While this was going on Armin and Jack were moving through level five. They were looking for a place where they would have privacy to do whatever they wanted. There were a lot of people on this floor, but they were also sure that there would be an area that nobody would be hanging around.

”Why didn’t we get rid of him when we had the chance?” Jack asked Armin.

Armin looked at him and shook his head because it seemed like he didn’t understand their situation.

”If we would have gone for him after I have done that, then this girl would have probably try to get in the way. Then it would have wasted time, and he would have been able to move. It was either that, or if we had done something to him, and it didn’t finish him, then the pain inflicted would have canceled his paralysis state. That man is dangerous, and I wouldn’t want to deal with him when we got what we wanted.” He sighed after speaking because he didn’t feel like he had to explain this.

Jack nodded when he heard his friend’s words, and was glad that they did this instead. The woman was unconscious from being hit, but they would wake her up for the terrors that she was going to have to endure if nobody didn’t come to her rescue.

Yuurei continued to think about what they were planning on doing to her. He knew things wouldn’t be good for her, for the men here were starving for anything that had to do sexually. They have been in prison for a while, and the women that were here stuck together and made sure that they didn’t make any contact with the men here. They knew that they couldn’t be trusted, and Yuurei understood that perfectly. His body was able to move a little bit more now, and he saw that his arm was able to move the way he wanted it to. The thief would push himself with both of his arms as he tried moving his legs, and soon they would be able to move. He had a smile on his face because this thing that was done to him was finally wearing off. He would soon be able to push himself off the ground quickly and was standing as he twisted his upper body to see if he had any control of it.

”Alright those bastards are going to get it. How dare they take advantage of a woman.” He said to himself.

He would turn in the direction that they had walked off in and started moving that way. Yuurei was moving quickly through the ground, and he remembered that these guys were faster than him, so would he be able to catch up to them. He was already exhausted from this heat, and it was disgusting. The sweat he felt dripping from his chin and his fingertips annoyed him. He sheathed Benihime away because he didn’t want to accidentally stab himself with his own blade. When he was stun from that attack he was still able to use his Observation; that was how he knew that they were going in a straight path and didn’t make any weirdly turns. His goal was to hopefully stop them before they could do anything to that poor woman.

The two men were still walking around as they were looking for a spot. There weren’t many people around, and actually, there was an area that was secluded from anybody who could be walking around.

”This way Jack.” He said to his friend.

Jack followed Armin as he was taking them to a place where they would have fun without anybody bothering them. When they arrived at their location, Armin took the girl off his shoulder and decided that it was time for her to wake up. He shook her bit and then tapped her face, so she would wake up. He stepped away from her but made sure she would be the first thing she saw when she woke up while Jack stood by her side just in case she tried to run.

5The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:50 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Suki’s eyes would widen when she saw Armin a few feet away from her. She could see the smile that he had on his face as if there was nothing that she could do. She wasn't restrained, and that seemed right because they were in prison. Her body was shaking and she was nervous, but there was only one thing that she could do. The woman went to turn to run, but she bumped into Jack and stumbled back a bit. She saw the man who spoke to her, in the beginning, was here, and this wasn’t good. She looked around to see if they were around the area that they were before. It wouldn’t take her long to realized that she was taken somewhere else. The man who had jumped in to help her wasn’t around, so that kind of solidified her assumption on them being in a different location.

She was moving away from Jack, and Armin, but it was done slowly, so they didn’t rush at her. They looked at each other, and then looked at her; they wanted to get on with it right now and have a good time, but the look she gave them brought a certain kind of thrill to them. Jack disappeared as he was moving faster than Suki could react, and ended up behind the woman. He would tap her on the woman’s shoulder, and she would jump up and away from the person who touched her shoulder. She would look to see that it was Jack, and it made her nervous that she decided to plead for her life.

”Please I don’t want to do anything. I don’t think it would be right to take someone when they don’t want to do it, so please let me go.” She said to them begging them.

If anything this brought joy into their eyes as they smiled when she said those words. Jack cracked his knuckles as he was walking towards Suki. She wondered if they were going to say anything to her, but figured it was useless.

”I don’t think we are listening to anything you have to say.” He said his prey.

Suki couldn’t believe that this was happening to her. She shook her head because she wanted to fight, but knew that she was no match for these two.

Yuurei, on the other hand, was using his gravity field, which he expanded only to cover himself. He gave himself the ability to feel lighter than the gravity would allow him to feel. That also meant that he was able to move quicker than he was used to. It wasn’t just that, but he would jump into the air, and use his gravity push, which created a gravitational force to push anything away from Yuurei. He had his hands behind him when he did this and jumped into the air, which brought his body to be pushed in the opposite direction. He would land on the ground after he did that, and continued to run. He was breathing heavily, and the heat was really the reason why he felt so tired. He didn’t remember the last time he had felt like this before, and honestly, it made him want to get out of Impel Down even more.

He felt like he was getting close to them, but his observation haki was telling him differently. He couldn’t pick up their signature, which was bad. He kept running thought, hoping for a sign or something. Jack went from walking towards Suki to speed up in front of her and grabbed a hold of her shirt. The woman backed off as best as she could and wit that Jack had torn a piece of shirt off. She backed off and screamed out loud; Suki was scared out of her ass because there was nobody that would be able to save her. Armin heard her scream and rushed over to her, and covered her mouth, so she couldn’t do that again. He covered her mouth in a way, so she couldn’t bite him. That was the last thing he needed was to be bitten by this girl and then punch her for it.

”Soon you will have fun, and you will enjoy it. You just need to relax, and allow to do whatever we want to do.” Armin said to her knowing well that it would just make it worse.

The fear in her eyes said it all, and she mumbled to tried to speak, but there was nothing that could come. Jack walked towards her now because she couldn’t move due to his friend. She was shaking her head and started crying a bit. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her, but there was nothing she could do to stop this. It wouldn’t take Jack long to get to Suki, and he moved her hair behind her ear, and then rubbed the side of her face. She moved her head in the opposite direction of Jack’s hand, but it allowed him to chuckle when he saw this. It was going to be oh so sweet.

While he was moving through level five he was able to hear someone shouting out loud. His eyes opened up completely as if he were never exhausted and looked in the direction the scream came from. It had come from his right side, and he changed his running direction towards it. The scream was definitely a girl, and now he was hoping that this was the girl that he was trying to rescue before. Hopefully I can get to her before they do anything to her, or else they are both going to die without a dick. He thought to himself as he was too exhausted to talk to himself out loud.

Jack would move towards her face and onto her neck and then move his hand against her arm. He looked at her every time he moved his arm downward just to see her reaction. It was turning him on, and he could be thrilled to see how she was. The heat was annoying to them, but they didn’t care about that because they were about to feel amazing in a few seconds.

17/20

Technique Used:

6The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:55 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was moving as fast as he could right now as he knew that the scream wasn’t too far from where he was at. He didn’t hear her screaming again, but he figured that it wouldn’t happen again. Still, she did enough for him and soon enough he would be able to feel the presence of all three of them. He could tell from their location that they were all too close to each other, and he had a disgusting feeling in his guy.

Jack, on the other hand, was moving his hand straight onto Suki’s thigh. He smiled when he felt how nice her thighs were, and moved upward to her waist. It wouldn’t be long until he grabbed onto her pants, but before he could do anything else something happened. Yuurei had appeared and lunged straight at Armin and pulled his arm back just to thrust it forward. The thief’s arm was covered in Armament at that moment and he landed a solid hit on Armin’s chin. The man was caught off guard, and he was sent flying and away from Suki. She would be free from her mouth being covered, and she was surprised that Armin would release his grip. What she did realize was that Jack was shocked as he stopped pulling her pants down and was looking at someone or something behind her.

Yuurei landed on the ground and exhaled a large amount of air from his body as he was panting from the heat. His feet were covered by the shoes, so there was no need for him to be jumping around. He looked at Jack with an angry look on his face. It made Jack move back from Suki as he got into a fighting stance. The thief didn’t have time to fight, but he did see an opportunity. He had freed the girl from one of their grasps, and he figured the best thing he could do right now was run for it. He was going to need help to take these guys out as he knew that he wouldn’t be able to do it alone. He scooped Suki from her feet, and into his arms as he turned from their opposite direction and jumped away from the area as he started running off.

Suki was surprised when she felt herself being grabbed, and it first it made her even more scared, but then she saw who it was that grabbed her. It was the man who was trying to help her before, and he had come back to help. She could only smile at him when she saw that he was trying to run away from them.

”Thank you. My name is Suki and I’m glad that you’re still alive, and came back for me.” She said with a smile on her face.

Yuurei looked at her as she would be affected by his touch and be lighter than she would normally be. It would make carrying her around this heat easier for him; Jack was still surprised about what had happened just now. He didn’t think that man would find them, but he was wrong. It probably happened the moment she had screamed, and she had given up their position with just a single scream. It annoyed him a lot, but he had to go check his partner. He rushed over to Armin to the see the man on the wall of level five. The wall had a small crack in the ground, but he saw that his friend was bleeding a lot from his head. Jack wondered if he was okay as he helped his friend out of the situation he was in.

”You okay Armin?” He asked him as he helped the man out. Armin touched his face and he shook his head because payback was a bitch.

”I’m okay, but that man is going to pay for that. He took off with the girl too. That isn’t good. Let’s go, Jack.” He said this as he felt a little lightheaded, but chose to ignore it right now.

Jack started running off in the direction that he had seen Yuurei jump away too. Armin would follow after him as he figured his friend would know where they were going.

Yuurei kept his Observation Haki active, so he would be aware when these guys caught up to them. He didn’t want to be taken by surprised by these two guys; he knew that Armin hurt with his knee attack, and he knew about how strong Jack was from trading blows. It was why he ran away instead of trying to fight them both.

”No need to be thanking me yet. They will be coming for me. My name is Yuurei, and I’m glad I got to you in time before they did anything to you right?” He said hoping that he did get there on time.

She chuckled when she heard those words because he was a kind man, and he was worried about her well-being instead of his. She could see that his head was bleeding and it was from the attack that Armin had hit him with. Still, it seemed like he didn’t realize it, or wasn’t paying attention to it.

”You might have a concussion. That guy hit you hard, and your bleeding from the side of your head. I can check it out for you and see if we can patch you up. I use to be a doctor when I was outside of Impel Down.” She said to him.

When Yuurei realized that he was bleeding from the side of his face he squinted from the side that he was hit as he could feel the pain now. He ignored it up to know because he was worried about her, but now that she mentioned it, it was in his mind.

”Thank you, but first we are going to make sure that you are safe and these guys are no longer bothering you.” He said to her.

She nodded because she was okay with that. She was actually worried about her life than his. The way he moved around made her feel like he was good at fending for himself. The two of them would continue to make way, but it wouldn’t take long for Jack and Armin to start catching up to Yuurei, and Suki.

17/20

Technique Used:

7The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:57 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While Yuurei was running he could feel Suki putting her head on his chest. He figured that she was doing this to try and feel comfortable, so he ignored it, and kept running. Suki wasn’t doing that just because it was comforting, she did this to see how his heart was doing. It was beating quickly, but it was to be expected from him running. She could see that he was strong indeed, and she could tell from how his heart was beating. She didn’t have to worry about the injury that he had suffered just now.

”You are a healthy man. I see this place has done a lot for you since you been here.” She said to him as she was trying to make conversation.

She was breathing hard, but it was because of the heat that was tiring her out. She was happy that Yuurei was able to carry her. She could tell that this heat was also getting to him, but that he had shoes on his feet while the other prisoners throughout all of Impel Down didn’t have a pair. She didn’t have one either, and that was for sure. Yuurei nodded when he heard her words because he didn’t want to waste his energy talking right now. When she didn’t get any response from him she understood why he didn’t talk. She could feel it in his heart that he was preserving his energy to the best of his ability. He would look back for a quick second and then sucked his teeth as he returned to looking forward. Suki took note on his actions and his reaction and knew that he sensed something that wasn’t good for the both of them.

She didn’t move her body around because she didn’t want to have him struggle. She trusted him enough to make sure that her life wasn’t taken, but she was wrong too. Yuurei was doing this because he couldn’t save Koneko. He knew that the one girl that was always by his side had perished because he wasn’t strong enough to protect her. It lingered in the back of his mind that he didn’t know whether or not she was dead. It was why he felt obligated to help this woman’s cry for help. He could feel Armin, and Jack getting closer with every few seconds that had passed by. It made him a bit nervous because even with his increase in speed they were still quick to catch up to him slowly. Jack and Armin were running with Jack in the front so that Armin wouldn’t be hindered by the hot breeze that they created when running.

”When we get into a line of sight with that man. I’m going to need you to toss me towards them.” He said to Jack.

Jack looked at Armin for a quick second before looking at what was in front of him and thought this man was crazier than he was. Still, it was a plan he wasn’t going to go against because he knew that Armin knew what he was doing even if he had got hit on the head.

”Fine I will do exactly that, but do you mind telling me why?” He asked as he was curious.

”Yeah I know he is planning on finding help. He saw that he couldn’t take us on by himself. It’s why when he hit me on the wall, he didn’t stay and fight because if I joined the fight, then he would be in trouble. We need to stop him from doing that, or we will be the ones at a disadvantage. That man is liked by the majority of the prisoners on this level, and if he got someone like Adam, Jackal, Jones, and even that new guy Bazile, then we might as well stop chasing him.” He explained to Jack.

The man with the strength nodded as he understood now the reason behind it and smiled. He was excited to see how this would go. The two would soon be able to see Yuurei holding onto Suki. Jack would smile when he saw this because he decreased his speed for a little bit until he was right next to Armin. He would grab a hold of his friend, and then without hesitation flung the man into the air and in the direction towards Yuurei, and Suki. The thief could feel that they were indeed in range to see him, and he would soon feel Armin getting closer to them faster than he was running before. It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei could feel the attack coming and he stopped for a split second and jumped to his right. He would land on the ground and looked to his left to see Armin land on the ground as well with his fist on the floor.

His eyes widen when he saw this because he was in midair that whole entire time trying to hit him. Armin had gotten up and started running after Yuurei. The swordsman noticed this and started running again as well. He wasn’t there yet, and he needed to get to the guys as fast as he could. He didn’t know what happened, but he knew that these guys were fast, and now he had one right on his tail. He was going to have to dodge for his life as this man was quick on his feet. Suki, on the other hand, was surprised by his sudden jump. She was scared when she saw Armin appear from the air and thought he had wings for a second, but knew she was imagining things. She looked at Yuurei hoping that he would be fine and that he had some sort of plan to handle these two from hunting him down.

16/20

Technique Used:

8The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:59 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei wasn’t sure what was going on, but he had to make sure that he didn’t get hit by Armin. The man was fast, and now he had closed the gap between the two of them. He was focused and he was making sure to take note of Armin’s movements throughout the chase. He couldn’t feel the presence of the other people, but that was because he knew he was far from the majority of the prisoners. Armin, on the other hand, had gotten ready for another attack as he watched Yuurei’s movements. When it was right he had lunged himself straight towards the thief. When he got close enough he had swung a strong jab at the man. He had noticed that the attack was coming from behind, and he had stopped running and lunged into the air to jump away from the attack.

Armin smiled as he landed on the ground with his fist hitting it and looked at Yuurei and started moving towards him again. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but he felt like that attack was trying to hit him, but at the same time, it felt like the man knew he wouldn’t have hit him. There was something he noticed, and it was that Jack was getting closer to them. It started to make him think about what was going on. Suki looked at Yuurei and she could see that he had a worried look on his face. She wondered what he was thinking about and she figured that she would ask him.

”Is there a problem Yuurei?” She asked him a little hot and tired from this heat.

Yuurei was panting through all of this, and he was sweating from the heat. He looked at Suki for a second, and then looked back to where he was running. He could feel Armin jumping and attacking him again, so the thief jumped to his right to avoid the attack. When he landed he slid on the ground, and looked at Armin, and then towards the Jack who was gaining on damn. He sucked his teeth because he realized what was going on. He was panting and started running in the direction from before. He was hoping to bump into one of the guys, but that wasn’t the case. He kicked off the ground to run again, and he noticed how close Jack had gotten to them.

”Yes there is a problem. Armin is attacking me to allow Jack to get close to me. This is annoying I’m trying to find some help, but that isn’t going to happen if things keep going their way.” He said this to her.

She heard his words and became worried that things were going to get worse than they already were. Suki prayed that everything would go well for him, as he had done everything he could to save her life. Then it happened again, Armin jumped into the air and came crashing down towards Yuurei. The swordsman had dodged the attack by jumping straight to his right, and when he landed on the ground he exhaled a lot of air because he felt the presence of Jack not too far from him.

”Shit.” He said to himself.

He didn’t waste any time and started running again as Armin chased after him with a smile on his face. It wouldn’t take long, but Jack had arrived next to Armin. The both of them looked at each other with a smile on their face. Jack was actually surprised that this plan worked, but at the same time he had expected this from his friend, and now he wondered what they were going to do now.

”What’s the plan?” He asked Armin.

”We do exactly what I was doing, and then we stop him in his tracks.” He said to Jack.

He nodded at him, and the two of them looked at Yuurei as they were running. Armin would jump in the air, and straight at Yuurei. The thief would see that attack coming, and he would jump into the air towards his right side. He would avoid it, but he noticed that Jack had jumped into the air soon after and was on his way to try and hit him. He knew that he could dodge it without endangering Suki, so instead, he had used Armament on the area where he would be hit. Jack would land a punch straight on Yuurei’s back with Armament on his arm, and he would be sent flying straight to the ground.

”Gah!” He said as he covered Suki, and then turned his body so that his back would hit the ground.

He had his head, legs, and entire torso covered in armament as he rolled on the floor, but covering Suki to make sure that she didn’t get hurt. She could see that the attack just now wasn’t something simple and she couldn’t believe that he could take a hit like that. When he stopped rolling on the ground he chuckled as Suki was indeed okay. He had gotten up slowly from the ground and placed Suki on the ground. He was panting as he was looking around waiting for the two to show up. It wasn’t just that, but he noticed exactly where this place was located. This was where he had his first fight in Impel Down, and he could still see the crack on the floor that was left of him and Adam.

”Well I’m trapped, I got no choice but to fight.” He said to Suki.

”Please move to your right as far as you can.” He said because he looked to the corner of his left eye and noticed that Armin had rushed up behind him.

Jack, on the other hand, was walking towards Yuurei with a smile on his face. The thief had gotten into a fighting stance and unsheathed Benihime as he was ready for this crap.

”Well it looks like you guys will get what you want. A fight between me and you two.” He said as he wondered what was going to happen next.

14/20

Technique Used:

9The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:03 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei wasn’t sure how it would go with fighting them both at the same time. He didn’t do it at the beginning because Armin attacked him from a quick run, and he did the same thing to Armin when he went to save Suki. The two of them were moving closer to him as they had a smile on their faces.

”You are right? We have to deal with you if we want to have our way with her. If we allow you to run any further than there would people who you can count on, and that cannot happen.” He said as he started running towards Yuurei.

”I knew you were a problem, but with me and Armin, then you shouldn’t be a problem.” He said as he also started running towards Yuurei.

The thief noticed that they were both running towards each other and he felt like he had to do it. He unsheathed Kusanagi, and Armament both his swords along with his torso and his face. He had spread both of his blades to block both of their attacks as they bother had landed a punch straight on his blade. They both looked at Yuurei and then each other as they were in place to do what they needed to do next. He had done good with blocking their first attack, but that meant their next attack would be free. They both roundhouse kicked Yuurei at the same time as both of their legs had landed on Yuurei’s chest and sent him flying. He would hit the ground rolling backward and landed on his back. He would cough out blood from that attack as he was breathing heavily.

He chuckled because this was a fight he knew he couldn’t win without doing everything he could. Yuurei got up from the ground, but it was only to see both of them charging at him again. They were giving him any time to recover, which was the smart thing to do. He had lifted his feet off the ground and started blocking their attacks as he was being pushed back from their attacks. He wasn’t able to get himself into a good position, so this ended happening. It wouldn’t long for a roundhouse kick would land on his head, which brought him to spin in the air just to get punch straight into his abdomen. Yuurei would hit the ground, and he started coughing out more blood from this.

Suki saw this and she started too worried about what was going on right now. She knew the damaged was as big as they could be, but watching him being hurt like this made her feel bad. He would get up quickly even though he felt like he couldn’t. He knew they were coming, and he would go through all of the pain the next day. Yuurei couldn’t believe how strong they were, and he knew that he was going to have to do something. He had tried to go on the offense as he started running towards them to meet them. They noticed this and were surprised he would go on the offense. He had swung his sword straight at Jack who he knew was the slowest between the two, and he had gotten it cut from Yuurei’s blade, but the wound wasn’t as deep as he wanted it to be. Armin would take advantage of this, and he would punch Yuurei straight in his right side.

It would bring Yuurei to lean towards Armin and then Jack would see that his friend had landed his attack and recovered his footing and thrust a kick straight into Yuurei’s chest. The swordsman would see it, but couldn’t react accordingly and was push back and away from these two. He placed his hand with his sword around his chest as he was hurting. He would cough out more blood as he looked at the two men who wouldn’t allow him to take a breather. He coughed out more blood, which scared Suki. They were rushing straight towards him again as they were hoping to go for the final blow. When they got close to Yuurei, Suki worried decided it was best to scream and see if something would happen.

”Please don’t kill him!” She shouted at the top of her lungs.

They heard it, but they didn’t care what she had to say. They had to put him out, and they knew there was no other way. Yuurei heard her plead for help, and his eyes widen and knew what they were going to do. He spread his arms apart, and right there he had shot gravitational force around him, and straight towards Armin, and Jack. The both of them were getting ready to attack but were instead pushed back from the sudden appearance of a wave. They felt their body being pushed back and away from Yuurei. They would try to make it so that didn’t happen, but of course, it didn’t. They were surprised about that, and they felt the blow that came from that shockwave. Yuurei stood tall as he was looking at the two of them. They looked at each other as they didn’t know what he had done.

They got into fighting positions as they could see that the will to fight didn’t disappear from his eyes. He had a fierce look into his eyes as if there was something he had planned to do against them. He looked at Suki and gave her a quick smile before looking at the two of them who had been a thorn in his side today. They didn’t know what he had planned, but they felt like they still had the advantage on him.

”You can still walk away and leave the girl behind.” Jack said to Yuurei.

Yuurei chuckled when he heard those words.

”I refuse to do that, and you will know why soon enough.” He said this as he closed his eyes as he spread his legs apart.

12/20

Technique Used:

10The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:05 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
It was his first time ever using this; it was something that he had thought about when he had fought Koko the clown. He had seen that monster become more monster like in their fight. He didn’t understand what he had done at first, but later on, he figured it had to do something with his unique devil fruit ability. It allowed him to think about his own fruit, and ways that he would be able to do something of the sort. His time in Impel Down, and in Level Five he would meditate, and think about what he could do, and how he would do it. A purple aura started to appear over the aura he had already. This one surging around like spread out of him and towards the area around him. Jack and Armin noticed this, but they all noticed that the area around them was getting heavier as well.

This area that they were fighting in had no cameras either, so the guards wouldn’t be able to see this at all. He knew that much because of the first time he had fought here with Jackal, Adam, and Jones. It wasn’t just the aura that appeared around him, but his body had become purple in certain areas which he had used in combination with his Armament. His face had gotten purples wave lines on his chest, and a spiral had appeared on his forehead. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal that his pupil had been surrounded by a purple spiral as well. He blinked a few times as he looked at his arms and the aura and he could feel that he had gotten stronger from this mode. He had rushed over towards Jack, and Armin as he was now faster than the both of them. They noticed that his speed had increased, but in reality, it was that their speed had decreased.

They couldn’t dodge, but they could see what was going to happen. They had covered themselves to block his attack with their armament, and he had slashed at both of them with his swords. They had felt him cut them and it was much deeper than before. The both of them would grunt from this as they would stumble back from the force as Yuurei was tasting his new ability with them. They would look at each other a bit scared about what had happened as they were trying to gain their balance. When they did they decided to go on the offense and do what they had been doing this whole entire time. Armin would go first as he rushed straight towards Yuurei and the man’s eyes scan the area and seen his attack.

He had blocked Armin’s attack, and he would see another attack that had come from this man. He had blocked another attack, and it kept happening, but he didn’t notice that Jack had sneaked up behind him. Jack had hit him from behind as he had caught Yuurei on his back. He had been hit hard, and he hit the ground and rolled on it a few feet away from Armin. He had gotten himself back up onto the ground as he figured that he didn’t have this newly found power master. It was his first time using it, but he was glad that he was able to at least unleash its power. Yuurei had looked at the two of them and they looked like they were ready to continue on with this fight. The three men rush towards each other, and they had reached the area where Adam had cracked the floor before. Yuurei had swung his blades towards the both of them and they had thrown a punch as well to counterattack the strike. The three would clash and the ground would crack once a bit more before the three jumped away from each other.

Jack and Armin noticed that they had been cut by the man’s sword, and squinted from the pain they felt from the blade. Jack would rush towards Yuurei this time, and he would throw a feint punch at Yuurei, which he would dodge and counterattack and try to slice Jack in half. He wasn’t faster than Yuurei, but his reaction didn’t change. He was barely cut from the blade, but the only thing Yuurei had gotten was his shirt. Armin would appear from under Jack with a thrusting kick into Yuurei’s abdomen. The thief would feel the pain and stumble back, and Jack would move forward to attack again. He would land a jab straight at Yuurei’s face as he was sent flying from where he stood. Yuurei was moving through the air, but before he hit the ground he would stop himself as he was floating.

He would move onto his feet. He was bleeding on his face though, and he coughed up a bit more blood. He had a smile on his face though because they were scared of him.

”So you have gotten stronger now. The results will still be the same for you.” Armin said to Yuurei.

The swordsman pushed off the ground and started running towards the two of them. He started slashing his blades around at them as he was trying to make sure that they couldn’t attack him right now. They noticed this and they blocked to the best of their ability. They could feel the cuts that this man was making on their arms. Armin and Jack would look at each other, and then they would both try to kick Yuurei on his leg, but the man jumped into the air to dodge that attack but was surprised about the headbutts that had come at him after from the both of the guys. He felt the blow and was pushed back as he could see the wound that appeared on his forehead. They had gotten him good with a double headbutt as they were able to cut him. Yuurei got his footing back, and he was ready for some more action.

10/20

Technique Used:

11The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: The Fall to Level Six (Gran Voyage) Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:22 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Armin and Jack knew that they could win, but the fighting was not something they wanted to continue. They were trying to figure out what they could do to make the winning easier and faster. He had to think of something before they continued fighting this guy. He noticed that Suki was moving around trying to get away from the battle they were having. Then he made a huge smile appeared on his face. He knew what he wanted to do, and he was going to try and bait Yuurei. He hoped that it worked. He moved towards Jack as he figured he would let him in on the plan.

”We are going to go after the girl and hopefully he will try to rescue her and get in the way. If that happens we will get a good hit on him.” He whispered to Jack.

The man heard his friend speak, and he nodded as he figured it would be a perfect plan to do.

”I got it. Let’s do this now then.” He said to Armin as he nodded to agree.

Yuurei started running towards them, but as he was closing the gap he noticed that they were going straight after Suki. His eyes widen because he didn’t know what was going on, but he knew that he couldn’t allow anything bad to happen to her. The swordsman was breathing heavily at this point because of his mode, and his powers, but the main reason was that the heat in this room. His run had changed as he was trying to make it to Suki before they could. The both of them lunged into the air, and they had thrown a full force hook straight at Suki. The thief would get there in time, and he would collide his fist with theirs. It was the only thing he could do right there as he didn’t have time to use his swords.

They were strong indeed, and with the additional power that was added onto Yuurei, he couldn’t overpower them. He wasn’t sure why, but he felt it was because he was too new to the power that he was using. It was that and because they were heavier than before, and now they were using gravity against him. Both men would put everything into the punch, and Yuurei would be pushed back, and be hit by Jack and Armin on his chest as they put him on the ground and on his back. Yuurei coughed up a good amount of blood from that hit, and his mode would be deactivated from the impact. He was surprised that they had done this, but it was because he didn’t use his swords at that last second. The two men would land on the ground as they would look at each other and then looked at Yuurei.

”We got him Jack, but we got to take him out now before those other four guys show up to help him.” He said with a small chuckle.

Jack chuckled as they were happy that they had gotten Yuurei down, but would he stay down is the question. The thief could feel the tiredness that he felt on his body and he was laying on his back. He had lost this fight between the two of them, and there was nothing he could do about it. He sighed because he had failed to help the girl, and now they were going to do something bad to her.

”Run Suki.”  Yuurei said.

The two of them heard his words and looked at the girl and shook their head. She stood there because she knew something bad would happen if she did run away. They had gotten closer to Yuurei, but when they were about to do something they could hear a bunch of footsteps running towards them. Jack and Armin looked at each other and then to Yuurei and Suki.

”This isn’t over.” Armin said as he and Jack ran away from the incoming sound.

Soon there would be guards that would appear around Yuurei and they noticed that he had been beaten up by someone. They looked at the girl, and thought it was her; when they saw this they figured they would take both of them away and out of level five. They had orders to take Yuurei out of level five, but they figured they would take the girl as well as she might have been the person who had done this to him. The guards would soon get his wounds, and when he was patched up and soon enough he found himself in a straightjacket, and being taken to another level. The girl was also being taken there as well as they figured she was strong as she took down Yuurei. The both of them would be chained up completely.

”Why is this happening? All I’ve done is help you out, and this is how I’m treated?” He asked them, but none of them answered.

The only thing Yuurei could do was beg for them to get him out of this jacket, and allow him to talk to someone. It never worked, but what made this hard for him was that he had gotten Suki into this mess. Yuurei would soon be blindfolded as he was taken with Suki to the lowest of the low, Level Six.

8/20

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum