Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Impel Down Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Impel Down Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Impel Down Part 1 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Impel Down Part 1 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Impel Down Part 1 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Impel Down Part 1 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Impel Down Part 1 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Impel Down Part 1 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Impel Down Part 1 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Impel Down Part 1 Empty Impel Down Part 1 Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Talk

Department Head Wallace North calmly walks down the hall with his team. They were heading toward New Process and Sterilizer Room this is where the new prisoner our strip of their clothes, and process into Impel Down System. As of now, the new inmate was out cold laying along the lab table Wallace and his team approach the knock out an inmate who was restrained along the table. Wallace spoke,"Mhmm let see who do we have here ahahah Cetus Neptune!" As he runs his finger down his clipboard, and after finding the spreadsheet of Mr. Neptune this is of course after he flips through a few sheets of paper.

He was interrupted by one of his colleague Biological and Chemical Development Katlyn Orrochi who was apart of the group that was following Department Head said,"Cetus who? "

Before Wallace could reply he was interrupted by Sig Froyd the Psychological Analysis of Impel Down. "Ahh, you may know him as Oceanus."

Katlyn Orrochi said,"..... Oceanus?! Wait ain't he that Wotan that been wrecking havoc along Sandy Island shores?"

Department Head Wallace North nodded his head in approval as he said,"Yes now quite down we have to process him into the level...5 ."

Once again Wallace was interrupted by Sig Froyd "Well, what do you think happen to his leg?"

There was a short pause as Wallace replied, and said,"There no report of an accident on his leg other then it was wound prior to his capture."

The Sig nodded his head in approval as the Wallace signal Katlyn to draw Cetus blood for a sample. Shortly after Cetus blood was drawn he was properly dressed by the group in Impel Down Attire and given the number prisoner 1169 and he was put into the system of Impel Down.

Unfortunately for Cetus, he was drug up on antibiotics prior to his arrival due to his wound which was already dressed before he had arrived. The only thing they had to do is check the wound, and record it for there superiors.

It didn't take long for the group to finish up with Cetus wounds and take his sample of blood. After everyone left the room but Sig to finish up the other duties that they had to tend too. Sig hovers over Cetus body who was sleep letting out a sigh he had said," Cetus Neptune even though you can't hear me I want you to know the amount of pain you will exercise shortly. Not by me but the very system that you went against for the remainder of your life, you will forever feel the harsh condition of Impel Down, no chance of freedom you have no choice but to submit to us mentally, physically, and emotionally we own you now and forever."

Step away from the table he reaches into his pocket and produces a Den Den Mushi. Sig dial a number as he waited for the individual on the other end to pick up once he did. He was greeted by sharp hello, and he then begins to speak as he said,"Yes please send down a few dozens of guards it time to bring in Cetus Neptune he currently sleeping just drop him down at Level 5 then inform the Chief of your level to provide Cetus his proper introduction to the prison. We are in the medical bay."With that Sig had waited for several dozen guards to arrive it didn't take them long to arrive. When that happens Sig left the room entirely it was now up to the guards to put transport Cetus to his destination he sure with Cetus being slightly drug up they could complete the task.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

2Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:25 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Talk

Impel Down Part 1 Screen13

Humming sounds could be heard throughout the elevator shaft as the elevator descended down into the depths of the prison. As elevator descend the temperature rose it was enough to cause all parties within the elevator to sweat indefinitely within the elevator was 8 other guards and Cetus. The elevator was big enough to hold even a giant should one needed to be transported here. Two guards standing to the left of Cetus, and 2 more guards stood to the right of Cetus the rest directly behind should they have needed to help their allies they could.

As of now Cetus was indeed up but restrained by special handcuffs, and chains wrap around his body prevent him from defending or escaping. But that wasn't important what was is the fact that the temperature didn't stop to rise it continue to climb that was something Cetus wasn't preparing for. That, and not knowing what is going on, and where he is at eating away at his mind, and the heat didn't make it any better.

Unfortunately, due to the distance between each floor, it would take them some time to descend down to the fifth floor using this as an opportunity to get some answers boldly speaking out Cetus said,"You lads don't mind telling me where the fuck I am at do you?"

The guards didn't say anything they just quietly waited as the elevator continue it descend toward its destination. Cetus grew annoyed as he called out once again ,"Hey you fuckers I know you hear me. Where the fuck am I?"One of the guard snicker, and said,"Quite done you overgrown fish. Where you at doesn't matter right now... what is important is whether you arrive at your destination alive or not. So be quiet, and enjoy the ride lad."

Cetus felt a sharp item against his back it felt like some kind of blunt weapon against his spine. But Cetus wasn't just gonna roll over because he was threatened. He likely does the exact opposite that was something that he has done all his life. Letting out a sigh Cetus said,"You little bastards when I get out of this cuff your asses are grass-" Suddenly an overwhelming pain enter into Cetus body one that can only be described as an electronic shock that he felt throughout his entire body.

The very attack was the result of guard weapon shocking Cetus body it was the same one who told him to be quiet. Cetus just figure out the hard way that the guard didn't hold any empty threats dropping down to his knees Cetus cried out in pain. What he didn't know is it wouldn't be the last bit of pain he would feel while he stayed here it was just the beginning.

Despite knowing the danger he was in he couldn't help but feel excited about letting out a wide smile. He licks his lips as the guard to his left, and right help him on his feet. Once again the guard that just stroke him said,"Well you look like you can take one for the team so I how about a game. Once we arrive we will give you a head straight if you manage to defeat us then we will tell you everything you need to know. But if you lose then you will die are you willing to take this risk fish boy?"

There was a brief silence then after a few seconds Cetus replied ,"Deal but don't expect me to go easy on you gentleman." The guards had a chuckle as he said," Oh the same goes for you." As the guard spoke once again he places his weapon along Cetus body as he once again shocks Cetus to the point of when the blackout due to the number of volts he had experience.

The guard laughs within the elevator as it continues to descend down to level five it will reach there soon. When they do Cetus was going to be in for a rude awaking the poor bastard won't even see it coming.
Drizz had reach down, and unshackle, and remove all restain along Cetus body for the game.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:46 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Talk

The humming sound was replaced with the "Ding" sound as Cetus body falls through the elevator doors. As stated last time he had faint but for some miracle, he didn't fall to the ground by instead his body lean against the elevator doors but that didn't save him when the door opens up.

The intense heat rushes the elevator as Cetus landed with a thud against the floor. But it wasn't just any regular floor these floors filled with tons of charcoal, and the intense heat from the floor not only cook people alive at fairly high temperatures. But also reward everyone who landed on the ground with satisfying burns. This demonstrates the intense heat of this level, and what they had to look forward to for the remainder of there stay here at Impel Down Level Five.

Cetus called out in pain as he could feel the burning sensation along face the intense heat began to cook his face slightly along with other parts of his body that touch the charcoal. The intense pain not only woke him but cause him to basically jump up into the air due to the intense heat of the floor. This action had caused the guard within the elevator to chuckle at Cetus reaction.

But it wasn't funny to Cetus he could feel the heat, and the smoke made it no better. It causes his eyes to tear up, and he was barely able to make out what was in front of him. This place was truly hell sounds of scream could be heard in the distance as this place was not only the home for Cetus but the home for other pirates in the distance.

As Cetus regain his posture he had jump back into the elevator.  Eventually, the sounds of laughter halted, and a guard who had to attack him earlier had introduced himself,"My name is Drizz, and we have arrived at level five. Currently, you are at World Government prison but worry not make yourself at home. By the way, you only get a five-minute head start after that time is up we will hunt you down like the pirate scum you are, and torture you, and kill you, and feed you to other prisoners on level one."

Cetus couldn't believe his ears the last thing he could remember was he had successful escape but fate must have some twist ways. Because now he is here dress up in black, and white inmate clothes about to run from his life, and fight for it all at the same time. Once again Cetus though was interrupted by Drizz as he said,"Don't worry you get that much time because our clothing allows us to withstand this level of heat, and these goggles allow us to see without issue. More importantly, are weapons are built with a shocking mechanism which you have already experience if you don't get a move on then I will shock you again. Keep in mind you don't have much time meaning you don't have time to waste because your head straight is the important advantage you must cease. As I said before if you win I will give you all the information about this place but if you lose then you die, and get torture whatever comes the first fella."

Cetus look back at the guard it as he begins to count the number of them in his head. After he did his count he concludes that he may have a chance if he played this out correctly but this heat. Yeah, the heat would be a problem. He had already had slight burn across his body due to him falling on the ground. He would need some more burning cream otherwise his stay at this prison wouldn't belong, in fact, it will be cut short.

Lucky Cetus body is said to be more durable than your average human it said to be several times stronger. More importantly, like everybody, is built to adapt and build up the stronger immune system so eventually his body would get used to the heat. But that same couldn't be said about the thick smoke that affected the area around them.

Letting out a fearsome roar Cetus attempt to speed out the elevator into the charcoal cover ground. He was greeted by the intense heat that burns his bare foot. But the heat wasn't enough for it to burn his plank off which was good. But he could feel the burning sensation of his barefoot as he continues forward walking on charcoal as if they were just normal rocks but that wasn't true indeed they were far from normal. With each step, he learns that his stay here wasn't going to be easy, and his chances of coming out this alive are poor very poor. But that didn't stop him from trying yes indeed.

Drizz had waited for Cetus to leave then he had said," Don't go too deep into this level fish boy isn't the only prisoner here. The game is our advantage we must make this fast, and quick. So keep your guard up, and bring that first aid kit just in case. We will move out in  5 minutes good luck out there, and let the best man win!"

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

4Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:39 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Talk

Greeted by the smokes, and the cheers of the guards that waited to strike. It is up to Cetus to survive or die trying the smoke was barely bearable it was enough to cause Cetus to violently, cough, and barely be able to see. The pain was bearable but for how long will that last only timefeet.tell.

Now this level is a special level just, like the others ones it was, lace with charcoal that spread  six hundred meters, and the charcoal was as deep as 6 meter it was common to see guards rumoring the area as they have to retrieve the dead bodies so they could feed the other prisoners on the higher level. So a group of the guard on this level is the common sight to see not to mention it wasn't like they have to follow a strict code of laws.

It is as if the laws in this world doesn't exist which could be problematic existence because it was him against the entire corrupt system of Impel Down. Well if there were laws he didn't know them, and the chance of him finding out would be slim if he doesn't come out on top of this. As Cetus run he didn't know that as he was being watched by lurking eyes of Den Den Mushi to watch and it heat resistance so the heat of this level didn't hurt him.

The individual that was watching was none other then Chief Boukai Atashi of floor five he was already informed a while back, and decide to look into his files informed what kind of pirate scum he was dealing with. After reviewing Cetus files he decides he was worth looking into after all it not every day a fish man of his size go into Impel Down, and make it this far.

Chief Boukai Atashi had some high hopes for this Cetus, and he was under the impression that Cetus is the one person that will spicy up his level even more. Letting out a sigh he continue to watch the fish man as best as he could as he sat at his desk waiting for this development to unfold.

,"It is time! Gentleman let us move out!"said Drizz but then other guard had said
,"But Drizz it only been 3 minutes he has like 2 minutes left. I think we should wait, sir." Drizz is the senior guard on the scene so he have more authority than the others.

Letting out a sigh he had said,"I could have swear I was in charge so I make the orders. So move out, and find that bastard, and be fast with it we have to hurry up before Chief finds out." But they didn't know is the Chief already knew of the development about Cetus but choose to watch it instead.

Drizz had send the first wave of guard out there was a total of 4 send first out of the 8 that was on the elevator. Drizz had reached into his pocket, and produce a den den mushi this time he had called for Blue Gorilla . HQ confirm his request and send one down but it will take some time before it arrives about 2 posts.

So the remaining of the guards would have to either get off the elevator or stay on, and come down with it Blue Gorilla. Drizz gave the order for them to stay by the elevator, and stand guard waiting for Blue Gorilla to arrive. Thus they decide to step out the elevator about 10 meters from it.

Now for the other, guards, they were gaining upon Cetus location they would soon reach him within the next few minutes. Cetus had to regain his stamina he was tired due to all the running he had been through. The charcoal across his barefoot didn't make it any better thus stop she stops to take a small break he hops on his metal leg, and continue to hop on it while he took a brief break.

Just a couple of meter away from him was like  2 bodies laid out along the charcoal. A light bulb went off in his head if he couches the dead bodies as maybe foundation then he could lessen the inflictedinflicted on himself. Letting out a sigh he quickly runs over there placing his barefoot on the dead animal back and used support a sort as he waited for the guard to come. As he waited for them to arrive taken a small break he had to face him in the direction in arrives awaiting for them to come.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

5Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:32 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Talk

,"Hey he over here!" said Todd he was one of the guard instructed, and sent by Drizz to handle Cetus other wise known as Oceanus. The guards just like the rest on the floor are equipment with heat resistance clothes such as rubber boots, rubber gloves to, googles which allow them to see within the smoke with much hinderance, and thermal clothing.Not to mention there trident like weapon that is built with a electrical device that gives off burst of high voltage of electricity that spun part of target areas for one turn, and if contact is made with spine of skull knock out for one turn.

That was only for the standard guards weapons Drizz trident was bit stronger, and is capable of stunning
them even further like twice the level of damage. These guards was equip with the set of tools that can help them defeat even the most dangerous of pirate scum within the area. After a few seconds the manage to located a large figure that is the bit taller then Cetus so it had to be him. Upon closely inspecting they confirm about 4 meters away 2 guards charge at Cetus whom was standing on the dead corpse .

Upon reaching the 2 meters mark they attempt impale Cetus but they was met by overwhelming shock wave that hit them. This shock wave was the result of Cetus releasing a simple kick forward making contact with the burning charcoal that along the surface. Small amounts of fire, and shock wave brush forward hitting 2 of the guards . As the remainder of the 2 roll out the way by some miracle one of the guard regroup, and toss his trident at Cetus. Due to Cetus size the trident find itself successful hitting the right arm. Unfortunately for Cetus only prior to the trident being toss the guard had active his electronical device which successful deliver a high voltage shock to Oceanus right arm.

The trident paralyzed the arm for period of time Cetus wasn't sure for, and more importantly the damage of him being impale, and shock had cause Cetus to fall back, and stumble. But Cetus wasn't done the heat from the charcoal lid up his butt causing him to jump up, and begin to head back to dead corpse which was now 6 meters away. As he run he was follow by the remaining 2 guard that cheered at his retreat, and said,"Hahaha you bastard ! YOU DIE HERE, AND NOW!"

Cetus snap back into reality not wishing to die here, and now he quickly thought what would Oceanus do quickly licking his lips ,and stomp her feet a powerful shock wave wreck the entire floor, and hit both the guards as shock wave not only destroyed there weapons but wreck the organs killing them on impact just like the guard fro before.

Finally arriving at the corpse Cetus regroup, and rest up as he didn't know when he would have this chance again. Remembering there was 4 more guards he really can't expect to continue this fight for long after all his arm had trident impale into it about 6 inches which was a pretty deep wound but for him it was just minor cut.

As he examine the area he seen how the guards body didn't burn right away which was weird, and then he heard a ring. A ring that can only be describe as Den Den Mushi. Letting out a smile he quickly grab the trident, and yank it out, and said,"Oh My I should have checked them... Oh , and there clothes look like they could be very helpful... Mhm this may work yet!"

Meanwhile
Drizz, and the 4 guards awaited for help to arrive they wasn't fools and was about 100 meters away from Cetus so chance to win this. If they play there cards right maybe.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

6Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Talk

Without wasting time Cetus quicky jump off the dead corpse body he had stood on, and run over to the dead guard body. The one with the ringing pocket he had placed his bare feet on his chest and rested his metal plank along the burning charcoal it was burning nicely well the tip of the metal plank was which mean it could be used in battle.

As for the terrain, it slightly changes as it was now a lime green metallic surface due to a small proportion of it that was hit by Cetus hasshoken techniques. But that wasn't important what was is the recovering of the source of the ringing which can only be described as Den Den Mushi.

Reaching into the guard pocket Cetus found a Den Den Mushi and quickly answer it saying,"Hello? Cetus Neptune speaking how can I help you?" On the other end of the Den Den Mushi was known other then Drizz who was in a stage of rage as Cetus Den Den Mushi shown this development which only made him chuckle a bit knowing that he was pushing the buttons of the foolish guard who dare hunt him.

Drizz calm down and said,"You won't be laughing for long bud we are coming and I bring a toy that will teach you some manners before the afterlife. You have no way of escaping there nowhere to run your ass is how can I say it Grass!"

With that Drizz hang up the Den Den Mushi and signal for 3 guards to move forward as he said,"You three move forward and recover the bodies of our fallen comrades, and hold off Cetus. When Blue Gorilla gets here I will command it to, dispose of that overgrown fish brain idiot."

They had nodded even though they were a bit nervous they decide to go anyway. Seeing that 4 of them went earlier he had to be somewhat injured as these guards weren't your average but train guards of impel down that mean they have trained better than even the basic marines. So they move forward with excitement and charge down heading for Cetus who was 100 meters away with the help of the googles they could clearly see for up to 50 meters.

But Cetus was only able to see a good 20 meters due to the thick smoke so they do have an advantage if they play their cards right. Meanwhile, Cetus pocket the Den Den Mushi and quickly search through the guard pants.

After finding nothing he decided to tear off the guard clothes and wrap them around his bare foot. Using it as a shield for his burn flesh which was smart for up to a point. But before he wraps them he would have to retrieve more clothes from the other guards. So he rips off the clothes and made his over to the other dead guards and begin to search and rip off their clothes.

It was after a few minutes went by is when he completed the task and found a first aid kit on the last guard person. Sitting on the dead guard body facing the direction of where they came he search through the pouch for burn cream which he found. Then applied it to an area that needed the most attention which was his foot then whatever leftover he applied it to the other wounds.

Letting out a grunt of relief he wraps his foot with the clothes of the dead guards and preprepared the worst. Then a light bulb went off an in his head and decide to grab the googles and played them on his face as best as it could this is of course after he nigga rig it to fit his face or eyes whatever was logical.

It took the 3 guard more time to arrive here then they liked so they had arrived when he was done tending to his wounds and placing on googles. But they arrive and was approximately 30 meters away let out of roar of anger as they seen there allies brutal killed and naked on the floors they didn't waste any time as they quickly rush over toward Cetus.

The battle begins as 3 vs 1 fight begins. They had an advantage but that quickly went away when they enter into Cetus combat range. With just a simple stomp of his feet, he had not only crippled them but also destroyed their weapons with a simple stomp of his feet. Cetus roar in approval as he went over to retrieve their clothes and do as he did the other guards. Unfortunately, one survive and was in a condition to fight that exactly what he did without wasting time he skillfully lash out at Cetus left leg with the blunt end of the trident he hit Cetus leg causing him to buckle. But the result of his successful attempt had earned him well place hit on his head with Cetus bare hands quickly and effective crushing it and killing him indefinitely.

Letting out a groan of pain Cetus retreated back as he grabs each of the guard's body and drags them together in one pile. He squad behind them using them as cover awaiting for the last guard to show himself the fucking ringleader the bastard that started this hunt altogether.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

7Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:30 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Talk

,"Damnit this shit this not gonna end well for me if my superiors find out about this mes-." Drizz was interrupted by the noise of the elevator that had just arrive revealing one massive individual within it. This figure hold a double side axe, and have a blue cloaks with dark blue fur, the black skull mark on the face is white on the "skull nose" and yellow on the eyes, and appear to have yellow flat somewhat cubed hands and feet.

This things was known as the blue gorilla they pretty strong guards known for there superior strength but low knowledge. Meaning that have to be control by smarter individual in order to function other wise they are just mindless creatures with destructive powers. Revealing his smile he command the guard to come out, and follow him into level so they could retrieve, and defeat the prisoner Cetus. Whom had already regroup, and made his way deeper into the level.

At this time Cetus was about 150 meters away from there location, and he continue to set the distance away from them as he didn't wish to be caught or have the entire system on his ass. Keeping in mind he did kill like 7 guards already surely more was on the way to either arrest him or kill him more then likely it would be to killed as could easily been seen as a threat here on down.

With that the race against time whether Drizz, and Blue Gorilla arrive in timely manner or will Cetus get far enough away from them. He didn't know what to expect but from what he could see it was other prisoner a long this area so he wasn't alone. Not he could maybe get some help for these guys if he ask.

If he could promise them something then maybe they will help him in exchange. It is worth the try after all it better then nothing. Halting his movements at the 158 meters marks he regroup and examine the area looking for other prisoner near his location. He spot a individual not to far from him within 6 meters distance from his location.

Calling out to the man who was easily taller then Oceanus it was none of them Dio "Fortress" Degrassi whom Bounty is 112,000,000 . He too was capture but instead of escaping he was sent here due to being capture by the supernova forces. He had remember seeing him a while back at supernova meeting. Even though they both lost a leg they equally hold a grudge against the supernova. Hoping this would be enough to convince him to help him as they was both in this place. The only chance of escape they had is if they work together.

Cetus called out, and said,"DIO! There is no time to waste guards are on there way here. I am asking you to help me fight off these people I can't do it on my on. If you can help me then maybe there a chance we can live. So I ask you put aside all your ill feeling against me, and help me fight off the very system that lock you here."

Despite hating giant he had no choice in the matter he too was imprison here, and Cetus could use all the help he could get as of now. Dio had metal like robot leg and stood at the full height of a giant which is considerable more taller then him. After a few seconds Dio agree to help him but only this time should he help. Since he was drag into this situation as a whole meaning no matter who did what they was going to hold them both responsible. Even if it wasn't for stuff Cetus did Dio himself have a large bounty thus making him a target period.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

8Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:05 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Battle

Impel Down Part 1 Screen14
Dio "Fortress" Degrassi had let out a grin he was exactly 50 feet tall even, and his body was properly protect by his clothes. He have  some what built up a durability that can somewhat withstand the heat of this level. As we all know the human body can adapt but due to him being a giant well let say his ability to adapt is vastly superior then a human.

Letting out a sigh he grew impatience  resting at the  158 mark waiting for the this so call spawn of guards to arrive. The one that Cetus side would come he wanted to eager fight them. Dio been down here for only a short while but even the guard avoid him. He had earn some level of respect but his food supply was limited here on this level which is why he have been eating other prisoner as he found them either dead or alive.

He didn't like that he have been a monster, and he had blame this system for it it was now time to stand up for himself. It was now time to fight back whether he win or lose is up to the fates.  He understood the gravity of this situation as did Cetus whom he just partner with.

To be honest he dislike Cetus but he put that aside because he some what trust Cetus. Because he had suffer the same fate from that witch lady, and now they are here. Seeing that they both hold the same grudge, and in the same place it only makes since for them to work together, and help each other until a time when they can no longer can.

Activating his Kenbunshoku Haki with the range of 50 meters if anyone would enter within it he would know. More importantly he can determine friend, and foe by simply using Kenbunshoku Haki. At the edge of his haki 2 figure he seen approaching them. They was none other then Drizz, and the blue gorilla whom was now at the 49 meter mark. The smoke made it hard to see but they could see the massive size of the giant as guess that is where Cetus was located at.

But they didn't account the friend but it took far to turn back. Letting out a grunt in disapproval he had signal for the Blue Gorilla to rush forward. Dio haki alert him of this development thus he decide it would be fun to watch Cetus in action.

Thus he had said,"Alright lad we got incoming heading in this direction the killing intent on this one is pretty great. So be ready he doesn't look like he gonna take this sitting down."
Cetus nodded as he waited for approaching entity to reach a specific range so he could defend himself. Cetus arm was feeling better as he dress the wound as best as he can but putting off clothes from the guard prior to arrive here for his feet, and arm.

Within his arm he hold the standard guard weapon that have proven to be useful against him. But whether it be helpful against this approaching enemy is unknown. Preparing his body, and mind for the worst he knew that fighting these guards would only alert trouble.
He didn't wish for the entire impel down system to come crashing down so it would be best if he played his cards carefully.

Turn his attention to Dio he had said,"I may not be in the best of shape but it seems like you pretty good at this. So if someone else comes that strong I suggest we pull back after all they have the advantage."

Dio had chuckle as said," Don't wuss out on me now kid. We just getting started go find that overgrown fishman known as Oceanus, and tell him we need him. Because today we fight to win, and to live or die trying."

Cetus had nodded his head in approval but the question is rather they be able to handle what this floor have to dish out only time will tell indeed.As Cetus had talked he had kept his eyes lock on the direction of where Dio had signal the approaching figure would appeared at. You know just the general direction.

Dio Kenbunshoku Haki  wouldn't overload because there wasn't many people within the area. After all this level if known for it cooking of the prisoner alive. So it made since only the strong will live but that term varies on how long they could live.

Blue Gorilla/ Drizz Info:

Dio "Fortress" Degrassi Info:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:23 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
HALT!!

Please don't spawn NPC's that haven't been registered either as site NPCS or Voyage NPCS [NPCs' that are allied through your voyage description]. Please don't spawn NPCs who have over double the stats you do, if you're going to spawn random NPC's they will be treated as grunts unless they are actively being voyaged for. For story sake,  he will be allowed to stay, his stats will be reset to equal to your's with endurance being at max a 4. All others will be set to 2. Haki will be basic ken and no buso.

10Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:56 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
The Butcher Has Come

Spoiler:

The smoke rose up from the smoldering charcoal that covered level fives floor, half dead pirates littered the ground, soon their roasted flesh would be used to feed those who were incarcerated on level one. Like clockwork the floor chief Boukai Atashi would make his rounds, collecting the corpses of those who had fell victim to harsh reality of Impel Down. For every two pieces of ‘meat’ he would pick up, he’d consume one, devouring the bodies of the once prideful pirates that had been unfortunate enough to be sealed away in his level of hell. This caused Boukai, who was a short man to begin with to become a bit chubby, though Boukai’s natural height was raised by the blade like stilts he walked on to avoid the merciless burning floor. While he wandered through his territory, the floor chief made very few audible sounds outside of his constant panting, rarely expressing his feelings and definitely not one for casual conversation. But despite this and his appetite for cannibalism, he is very well mannered and has an almost obsessive compulsion to clean himself after collecting the meat.

Before being assigned to Impel Down, Boukai was a high ranking marine official in charge of his own sector, ruling the area with an iron fist. He had earned a reputation as a Lawfully Evil and merciless marine, showing no kindness to those who crossed him and engorging on their flesh after chopping them up, earning the moniker “Boukai the Butcher”. He was respected, but more so feared by those who served under him. One day, after having his rank stripped from him for public actions unbefitting of a marine he was transferred to an isolated island where no one lived and charged with guarding it. After spending a few years there, the Warden approached him with an offer. One that would allow Boukai to indulge in his cannibalistic nature to his heart’s content, he was to become the fifth floor chief of the Marine’s newest prison, Impel Down.

*Clink* *Clink* *Clink* The sound of the metal spikes piercing through the charcoal to the metal floor underneath as he walked could be heard echoing throughout the level. Prisoners used what little energy they had left to clear out of the floor chief’s way, doing whatever they could to show some sign of life to avoid being collected with the rest of the meat. But as the Butcher walked, an unfamiliar noise began to echo across the normally quiet level of hell, the moans of the suffering prisoners were drowned out by the sounds of battle. Boukai began to wander in the direction it came from, his walk was stiff and awkward, caused by the stilt spikes he stood upon that clinked with every step. Even if they knew he was coming, there was no escaping this hell, there was no escaping The Butcher.

11Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Wow

Cetus Neptune born on Fish-Man Island, and experience short-lived life as an infant. But his father despises his son, and called him an abomination and deem him a threat to his reputation as a giant. Whom is proud race known for the massive size, strength, and prideful nature? Something that his son inherited from his father along with his abnormal size for species of his race. Even as a baby Cetus pose a threat to his surrounding by looks alone.

But all of this was his father fault as his father is the one who laid down with a species that wasn't his race. His father is the reason why this abomination was born into this world. His father is the reason why Cetus Neptune was sold into slavery, and it will be his father fault kinda of way Cetus ended up as Pirate, and not a Marine. This just a small journey ... this is a journey of Cetus Neptune whom the world will know as Oceanus!

This heat ....this unbearable heat was as close as Cetus wanted to get to "Hell" if there was one. The droplet of sweat drop from the corner of his face into the charcoal ground. The droplet of sweat quickly disappeared as it made contact with the charcoal releasing a hissing sound upon contact. As stated before the entirety of the level 5 is cover with charcoal for 600 hundred meters and it was as deep as 5 meters. After the 5 meter mark, the charcoal would be no more instead replace with metallic surface known as Sea Stone but to just Cetus it was a just standard piece of regular metal that hold no value to him. But in reality it far more precious jewel then meets the eye the very same eye he hopes to see soon in the correct terms.

But that wasn't the case today no today called for entirely different approach one that writes Cetus, and Dio names into the books forever. Retaliation against the very system that imprisons that feed them and care for them. Sadly it will draw the attention of those who Cetus didn't want it draw attention to but that couldn't help. After all, you can't win them all he learns that the hard way it is the reason why he is here now.

The Blue Gorilla was able to close the distance between him, and prisoners known as Cetus, and Dio. Unfortunately it the Blue Gorilla was met by the brutal shock wave of Cetus attack which successfully hit. The shock wave was simply released of the clapping of Cetus hands. Oddly enough the blast wrecks everything within its range causing not only charcoal, fire to fly into the air but also smoke.

Though the blunt force of the shock wave wasn't enough to kill the Blue Gorilla it was enough to deal some decent damage to him. I guess you can say a simple hello. The attack had to cause Blue Gorilla to be toss back about 6 meters away from Cetus, and Dio. The double head Axe was completely destroyed due to the shock wave base attack. But the creature didn't stop even though it was disarmed it had to continue forward. The Blue Gorilla even though it took some damage it shrugs off the attack and continues forward attempting to slamming its body into Cetus upper body. Which cause Cetus to fall backward with a thud.

The burning sensation of the charcoal burning Cetus hurt badly but the pain was bearable. But Cetus knew if allows it to continue and remain stationary on the ground he would be done for. The pain was great Cetus had to get this thing off him or suffer the consequences of 2nd, 1st, and 3rd-degree burns. The Blue Gorilla cheers in approval due to successful hit on the Wotan. The banging on it chest reveal how proud it was but Cetus cease this chance thrusting his hand forward attempting to push the Blue Gorilla off him but it didn't work.

Trying a few more times he couldn't believe it was this thing a devil fruit user as well? He couldn't understand for some reason his hands went through the guard every time he tried to touch it. Realization of his failed attempt he called out to Dio saying,"Jump!"

Without wasting any time the giant listens, and jump into the air then moments later suddenly a powerful shock wave was release by Cetus. Earlier Cetus remember his shockwave hitting the beast so he knew it would work if he could land the hit. Thus without wasting time after he called out to Dio he firmly stomps his feet along the ground, and the result would be devastating not only to Cetus foes but the surrounding area. 

The Blue Gorilla find itself being propelled into the air due to the release of the powerful shock wave. That may look like it barely hurt him but in reality, it did hurt the beast as it organs badly bruise. The result of the attack causes the beast to land on the ground with a thud it was unable to move due to damage it had to suffer. Cetus called out to Dio, and said,"Dammit don't just stand there you fool grab the guard that trying to flee, and let us get out of here before that thing gets back up, and fight again."Dio had chuckle this is the wotan he had met at supernova roundtable, and this is the wotan he wanted to fight with.

Suddenly massive amount of hair came from out the giant forearm heading straight for the fleeing guard. Drizz tried to get away but that wasn't possible he was caught not by Cetus but by Dio, and his abilities. The hair quickly grabs Drizz body restricting his movement as well as bruising his ribs in the process. Dio chuckles in approval as he pulls the guard close he had said,"You look good to eat!" Dio had licked the guard head in approval. 

With that Cetus, and Dio made there escape into the smokey area of Level 5 allowing the smoke to hide them even though it wouldn't work forever. It would buy them some time, and chance to escape from the area until they could regroup.

Mean While
The Floor Chief indeed heard the sound of battle and conflict. He was approximately at the other ended of the level 5. The entirety of the level 5 was 600 meters, and since Cetus, and Dio was at 158-meter mark, and run at the opposite direction of the Floor Chief away who was just 442 meters from there location. Not that they could see him or anything vice versa he couldn't see them due to smoke of the level.

Any way to make a long story short the battle he stumbles upon was basically a small group of prisoner fighting over food. Which is otherwise known as dead bodies of the fallen prisoners. Due to the environment it nearly impossible to see anything at less you have either great Haki or some type of goggles that allow you to see in this area. So with that Cetus, and Dio attempt to escape.

(Exit)

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

12Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:31 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
^ Exit complete!

Exit Interruption - Exit interruption is just like post interruption, but involves stopping someone from exiting a post. The only thing that needs to be said about this is that if someone post exiting a topic you have24 hours to interrupt their exit as opposed to the traditional 48 hours to post.

I posted at 8:28 yesterday it is now 8:31

13Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:59 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
Crow Literally wrote:
Due to Floor Chief arrival it bump this gv to level 2 or 3 with heavy npcing by the grace of god I escape but for how long idk.....

Proof that you were aware of the 'Heavy NPCing' status of your GV

Voyage System wrote:
Heavy: Heavy NPCing is practically having a whole other PC in your topic, but they will also be in control of many other variables like the environment and other NPCs in the topic. If you opt for Heavy NPCing expect a challenge understand it is possible of your character can take substantial damage if there is combat. Expect a post every 1-2 rounds of posting. NPC cannot be skipped, so understand these scenario will take more time than usual to complete.

Heavy NPC'd topics cannot be skipped, meaning your exit is void and still subject to potential interruption

14Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
i didn't skipped i escape

15Impel Down Part 1 Empty Re: Impel Down Part 1 Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:56 am

Admin

Admin

Admin
Skipping is not equivalent to Escaping. You can still post as the NPc, your window to prevent his Escape has closed however. If Heavy NPC'd topics couldn't even be escaped that'd be quite an issue, but this does bring up the possibly implementing a longer Exit Timer for Heavy NPC'd topics.

Escape Valid

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum