Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 30Jm0lM

As Gideon made his move, covering a part of the group of attackers in a mist of spices, Mashyuu started to advance on Stein who took a half hearted swing at Mashyuu Her blade struck at Mashyuu's shielded arm and bounced away harmlessly, a simple test to see exactly what Mashyuu had done. Her face twisted into a grim smile while she stepped back a few paces, giving her some room away from Mashyuu who continued to advance via side stepping closer towards her. "Interesting. Clearly a Devil Fruit. General repelling or a telikinisis power? I remember that knife trick you used last time." Mashyuu only smirked. It was amazing how she was so close but so far off from what he could do. It was then that he decided his shield would be the only devil fruit skill he used against her. As Mashyuu continued to advance Stein slashed the ground in front of her, extending her arm out so the tip of her blade dug through the dirt and came up an angled defensive stance. Mashyuu paused and gripped his blade tightly in his right hand then shifted his body weight, his left side sliding back while his right side lanced forward. His wings beat hard, forcing all his strength into the strike as he aimed for Stein's shoulder to try and end the fight before it began. "Ragnar's Spear!" His body launched past the line drawn by Stein and in that instant Mashyuu knew he had made a mistake. Instead of the Ensign deflecting the strike she simply took a single step back, her long legs carried her further than Mashyuu could lunge without flying and he exposed all of his body to her. The blade she held at an angle for defense was actually a ploy and now lined up with his chest. Her attack stabbed forward and drove into the Pirates chest where his heart was. Mashyuu slid back from the strike and his shirt ripped from the blades impact but there was no blood, not even a cut.

"How is that possible!? You should be dead but my blade didn't even dig into you!" Mashyuu pulled the cut portion of his shirt aside to reveal the Skypiean chain shirt he had made resting snugly on his body. The chains are so close together that it caught your blade before it could break skin. Good shot though. I completely let my guard down." Mashyuu admitted to her while falling into a more aggressive stance, giving her his entire body for a target but keeping his left arm ready to defend at any moment. Blades whirled into a rapid spin at each side of Stein as she began to advance towards Mashyuu, causing him to back up to keep away from her whirling strikes. Her feet stepped in front of one another with each step she took like a cat stalking forward. Her ankles twisted and her whirling blades became horizontal to the ground as she cut across the air at Mashyuu's neck level. His arm shot up and forced her blades away but not before they managed to drag slightly across his forearm, leaving a stinging cut in his flesh.

Damn it, she's stronger than she looks. Mashyuu grunted while he charged at Stein. His wings flapped and shot him up the moment he was in striking distance. His blade dragged up Stein's body, leaving a cut in her jacket and in her side only for Mashyuu to bring the weapon up high. "Sky-Fall!" Mashyuu shouted and started to drop his blade towards Stein's shoulder. But she expected it from their last bout and brought her left handed sword up and blocked Mashyuu's strike. Her right arm lanced forward, making a stab at Mashyuu with more force behind it then she mustered the last time. Mashyuu pushed his left arm up to deflect the strike while flying to the right, just narrowly evading her strike that might have pushed through his magnetic barrier.

"Come on birdy, don't you have any new tricks? Or did you show all your cards in our first fight?" Stein mocked Mashyuu as he came down to nearly land when the Ensign raced forward, her arms pulled back and blades pointed forward at her hip. "Tusk Toss!" She shouted as she slid to a stop and her blades shot out and up, catching Mashyuu with the back of her blades, in his back, and forced him into the ground, chest first as she bent backwards, throwing him to the ground with the dull side of her swords that caught his shoulders and lower back. Mashyuu crashed into the ground hard, face and chest smashing into the solid surface. He laid still for a moment but quickly rolled to his back when he felt the blades on his shoulders lift off him. He could see the standing woman glaring down at Mashyuu as her weapons flipped to stab at him. Just before she could make her strike, Mashyuu threw his sword at her, causing Stein to step to her right to evade the tossed weapon. She watched as it feebly soared away then started to look back at Mashyuu only to hear the words that ended the quick battle. "Ragnar's Spear!" In the split second that Stein took to watch Mashyuu's sword sail, he pulled his morning star from his hip and lunged forward, driving the spiked ball of metal at the end of the steel rod into her stomach. He twisted the weapon and pulled the morning star away, leaving a pin cushion of holes in Stein. They weren't deep enough to kill her but she wouldn't be following Mashyuu for a while.

Quickly he stood and deactivated his deflective barrier and reached out with his left hand, bringing his sword back to him with his magnetic powers. A lot had happened in the span of a few moments, and he wasn't sure how Gideon was fairing. Quickly he turned to face the rest of the battle. "Gideon, you okay!?"

Used Skills:

32The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:32 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The coast was clear for the time being, and he kept moving as he was looking around examining the walls, and such. There was nothing out of the ordinary just yet, so he kept going through the long tall hallways. They all had the same interior no matter where he walked. ”I’m sure Gideon, and Mashyuu are having a blast, or at least bringing all the attention to them.” He said this as he was trying to make conversation. ”You think so? I don’t think any of them would be having a blast, nya. Maybe if it was you there, you would be having fun, nya.” She said as she knew how Yuurei was. He was a man who actually grew into liking a good fight. He wasn’t always like that, but after his first kill things changed. It wouldn’t take long for the trio to reach the room that they needed to go.

He was about to enter the room, but he noticed that the three presence he felt were moving around the room. He stepped away from the door real quick as he had gone to the girls. ”What’s the matter Yuurei-sama, aren’t the prisoners in there, nya?” She asked him. Yuurei rubbed the back of his head a bit confused. ”There are three people in that room, but they are moving around freely without any type of restraint, and if they were locked up in some cage, or prison it shouldn’t be as big as the whole entire room. I don’t think they are prisoners, but taking them out would be for the best. If we allowed them to stay conscious, then it means more reinforcement heading towards Mashyuu.” He sighed because either way he was going to have to open the door. It was funny, and weird, but everyone was group in threes, and he found it funny.

The thief opened the door, and when he did the three marines looked at Yuurei with a smile on their face. He didn’t act surprised because he could already tell that they weren’t prisoners. Still, he was disappointed, and was actually hoping they were. When he opened the door, the man rushed towards the three of marines in quick succession. He had gotten faster with his time spent in Skypiea, and with this speed he was able to take out all three marines. He had used his Shishi Sonson three times in a row making his way to each of them and releasing Benihime from her resting place slashing at the marine’s chests upward, and putting it back into her scabbard. The three men would stay stuck as they were surprised on how fast he moved, and then they all dropped to the ground.

He sighed as he looked around this room, and didn’t see anything that would have been proven useful. This was a waste of time, and he wondered if there were prisoners here in the first place. He had to believe that there was someone here worth saving. Yuurei would come out of the room, and looked at the girls. ”I took care of them, and I made sure I didn’t cut too deep. They will live even without anybody tending to their wounds.” He ensured Harley this as they were going to move forward. ”What do we now, nya?” She asked. ”We keep moving forward, and hope that we find the captives. And if there is none, then we head out through the front of the lab to meet up with Mashyuu, and Gideon.” He said this as he started moving through the hallway again.

While he kept moving through the facility, he started feeling the presence of more people in the lab. This had him confused, but on guard at the same time. He figured that the marines would be all in the front taking care of the intruders, which were his friends. He slowed down on his pacing as he was trying to understand the situation. ”There are a lot of people in this lab still. I figured all the marines would be outside taking care of the mess that is outside, but something is not right here.” He said this to the girls. Yuurei could feel the presence of about over two dozen people. This was going to be tough, and he figured they would have to be on guard. ”We keep moving forward, and the moment I feel that there are only three people in one place not moving we will go see if those are the prisoners, unless that man lied to us?” He was questioning the man from earlier now.

Yuurei’s pacing had slowed down, and in return he became more alert, and more careful with the things around him. The swordsman used Observation to keep tabs of those around him; he wasn’t going to allow the girls to be taken as hostages. The thief knew that in every situation they would have to be careful. When the trio made it to another corner, Yuurei placed his back on the wall as he closed his eyes. He was trying to see if there were anybody in groups of threes, but that wasn’t the case. Instead, he could feel people moving around the lab. These people also were in pairs, or in a huge pack; there was no sign of a group of three people from where he was. He waited though as he was hoping that they didn’t have to bump into any marines right now.

2/20 Haki

Technique Used:

33The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 am

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
He watched the cluster of trees and brush, coughing came from the rustling foliage; Gideon had began pulling back on his sword, but then hesitated, giving the positioning of the trees, he won't be able to use the flat of his blade again, the only way to succeed in another sweep was to use the sharp end, slicing through the bark and the enemies, but his orders were clear 'No Killing'.

A gunshot went off, hitting Gideon's left shoulder; he cursed as he then ducked behind a nearby tree, thick enough to provide him cover. Highly annoying and irritable that he continued to receive bullet wounds; sure the pain was excruciating, but the giant was more concerned with hearing Harley's voice: "Another bullet wound!!?" he imagined.

He thought fast, he could the coughing slow, they escaped the pepper cloud and is surely making their way towards him. From his fannypack, he pulled out a flask of saki. Luckily for him, the bullet wound wasn't bad enough to impair his left hand like last time. He drank from the flask, then within another moment, he stepped out from behind the tree and exhaled a stream of mist cloud that had the heavy stench of saki. The cloud blinded the marine men, a few gunshots went off but didn't find their mark.

Gideon placed his sword against then tree, then stood back and swept the ground with his right hand, "Bingo" he whispered, he managed to grab a giant's handful of rocks which were the size of pebbles ... to him. He then threw the rocks into the mist with all his strength. Several cries were heard, a gunshot, and several thuds.

The giant quickly moved back behind the tree with Jormungandr, his blade, then waited for the mist to vanish. When a lone marine man stalked out of the mist, injured, he locked eyes with the giant, then began stammering, trying to reload his rifle which slowed him long enough for Gideon to put him with the thirty foot blade like he was playing a round of golf, sending the marine man flying back into the mist.

All went silent, even after the distant clashing of blades settled, then a call came from the captain.

"Aye, captain, I am" Gideon called back, the mist vanished and the marine platoon were out, the giant hoped they were simply unconscious and none of them received anything lethal.

Another gunshot sounded, luckily Gideon was more defensive and hid behind the tree, "A little pinned, Captain!" he called back. He didn't take the chance of trying another daring move, not knowing how many gunman are out there, he really didn't want to get shot again.

34The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:14 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

A relaxed smile crept up Mashyuu's face when he heard that Gideon was okay, at least until the gunshot rang out in the general area that Gideon's voice had come from. Followed by a "Pinned down" call from the giant. How a giant got pinned down by smaller creatures was beyond Mashyuu but he figured it had to do with the fact that Gideon didn't seem to be a cold blooded killer or well practiced fighter like most of the other Phantom Raiders were. "Sit tight big man!" Mashyuu shouted back. It was hard to see in the tree line, he was winged, not half owl. But he could produce a magnetic force that would help him find weapons and the like in the trees.

Mashyuu flew into the woods and looped around the long way, first going to his left, then hooking around to go towards Gideon's voice and the gunshot. Again he could hear a gunshot and in hearing this he reached his left hand forward and felt around the area, producing a magnetic pull to hopefully bring attention to himself as opposed to Gideon. Once he felt a tug, Mashyuu followed the tug until he could not only see but hear a group of five marines looking at their weapons as they started to pull towards Mashyuu. The men kept a firm grip on their guns and Mashyuu reversed his magnetic pull to a push, yanking his hand back then pushing it forward, he threw the barrels of the guns up into the men's faces. The men in the forest, hidden behind trees stumbled back from the sudden pain.

"Stop hitting yourself guys!" Mashyuu joked as he used his right hand to make a pulling magnetic field and yanked on the guns, then pushed them back into the marine men's faces with his left hand. He continued this action until the men had beaten themselves so badly that they passed out. Mashyuu walked back out into the clearing and pulled his sword back to his grasp and slid it into the bamboo sheath on his hip. "Gideon lets go! I got a feeling Yuurei is gonna get ambushed and Tex is gone."

He looked up at Gideon and sighed. "Buddy you make an easier target than anyone else on the crew. We gotta get you tougher before you get killed out here. Look when we get to the lab, go ahead and tackle the building or whatever. I'll try to start picking guys off. But there are a ton of them." Mashyuu picked his den den out of his pocket and spoke into it while he took off flying towards Yuurei and the girls. "It's a trap! Tex was forced to lure us into a trap or they would kill his family. I don't think anyone is captured in there but there are a ton of marines. We got jumped but are headed to the lab now. Try to get out and run straight ahead into the forest, we are coming down a beaten path!"

Used Skills:

35The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:50 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
When Yuurei knew it was safe for the trio to move forward, he would give them a signal to follow him, and he started moving through the hallways quickly. He couldn’t find any presence of three people being stuck together, but soon enough he had gotten a messaged from his captain. When he heard it was a trap, and that there were a lot of marines in the front Yuurei sighed as he knew what they were going to have to do without Mashyuu having to tell him anything. He closed his eyes as he could feel the presence of a bunch of marines. There were so many of them, that he didn’t have time to count all of them. Instead, he looked at Koneko and Harley with a smile on his face. ”We are going to get out of here. It seems like Harley was right about being suspicious of Tex. When we get out of the lab through the front you girls make it to the forest. I will draw their attention until then.” He said this with a smile on his face.

Harley was okay with that because she knew that Yuurei could handle himself, but Koneko was concerned. ”Why do I have to run, nya? I want to stay back and help you out Yuurei-sama, nya.” She said to him. He patted her on her head with a smile on his face. ”I will only try to protect you, if you stay with me, which means that they could take advantage of me. You don’t want that now do you. And besides, you agree to run when things got tough like I asked.” He said as he looked at her. She would nod as she remembered how she was able to go on this little mission with Yuurei.

Now that it was settle Yuurei had moved in the front as the girls were behind him. He avoided any of the marines that were in the lab, and soon enough he would see the exit of the lab. It was the front door, and he could feel the vast amount of marines that were here. He stopped moving for a second as he looked at the two ladies. ”I will go out first and draw their attention, and the first sound of screaming you guys run out and head to the forest.” He said as he ran straight towards the door as fast as he could. He took his Benihime and Kusanagi in both hands and before he could crash through the door he had focused his gravity to repel anything in front of him. A blue aura would come out of him, but mainly in front of him, and this would cause the doors in front of him to burst and the ground to turn to rubble in front of him as well.

The things broke down were sent flying straightforward to the large crowd of marines. These things rubbles would be shot towards the marines as they were hit by Yuurei’s attack. They would be pushed back by his attack, and fall to the ground because they didn’t expect that kind of force to be used. Still, they knew he was coming and those who had survived the attack stood there waiting for Yuurei to come out. The swordsman kept his stride though, and when he touched the ground that was messed up, he lunged into the air and towards the first marine that was closest to him. The marine’s eyes would widen when he saw this as Yuurei remembered that he wasn’t supposed to kill any of them.

He flipped his blades around and hit the marine as hard as he could knock him out. He made sure he didn’t kill him. He landed on the ground and looked at the marines that had pointed their guns at him. At the moment Koneko and Harley heard the screams, and the dust that Yuurei created happen, they had rushed out of the lab through whatever door was left, and started making their way towards the forest to meet up with Mashyuu and Gideon. The thief smiled when he knew that the two girls were safe. He could also feel the presence of Gideon, and Mashyuu and was happy that they were also safe. Still, he was a target, but he kept a smile the whole entire time.

”Why are you smiling for? Surrender, or be shot on sight. We are here for the man with the wings. You aren’t important; if you surrender, and bring your captain in, your life will be spared.” One of the marines said to Yuurei. Another moved towards the marine who spoke out loud, and whispered to him. "That is Jiyuu D. Yuurei. that man has a 100,000,000 on his head. We kind of got to take him." He whispered as to the man. The swordsman shook his head as they all looked like they were ready to shoot him any second from now. ”I don’t think you understand the position you guys put yourself in. My captain is strong, but he has monsters that follow him. Like me for example.” When he said this another blue aura shot out from his and this time it was sent in every direction. Yuurei had made sure that this aura didn’t affect the four people that were his crewmates. The rest of them would have to deal with this attack and hoped their Will Power was strong enough to handle this wave.

Yuurei had used his King’s Conqueror and every Marine that was in a radius of 50 meters were hit by this. They all stood still for a few seconds as they had their guns still pointing at Yuurei, but soon enough each and every one of the marines around him had rolled their eyes back into their heads and dropped to their knees and soon fell completely on the floor. He sighed as he started walking towards the forest to meet up with everyone. He did, of course, keep his observation active, so he didn’t get blindsided by anybody he missed with his Haki.

14/20 Haki

Technique Used:

Last edited by Yuurei on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total

36The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon held his back against the gigantic tree and the moment he heard the captain's voice, peeked around the corner to see the battle had been won. With a sigh of relief, he laid Jormungandr against his shoulder and met Mashyuu back onto the path.

"Sorry, captain, maybe you could fasten me some armor like bracers or some chainmail?" Gideon gave a small chuckle, though he didn't feel all too joyful, given the pain that ran through his shoulder and the realization that they have been led into a trap. As they made their way up the path as fast as they could, Gideon thought about possible armor, the captain is indeed right, the big man needed big armor, he wasn't the fastest in the crew, so he needed as much protection as possible.

He winced at the pain in his shoulder, but he kept his adrenaline pumping, he focused on the order at hand "Tackle the building". Situations like this, where plans are altered, Gideon was never good at adapting well, he would hesitate too much, but the thought that he had a crew by his side gave him more confidence, and with a direction order, he was bolder, more sure of himself.

Soon enough the building came into view. The sound of guns cocking filled the silence in the air, but Gideon didn't falter, he needed to complete the order to at least give the captain a way in. Then the silhouettes of the men on top of the roof suddenly collapsed for some reason. Gideon didn't question it, he continued to forward, getting ready to-

He spotted two women exiting the facility; Harley and Koneko. For a split second, Gideon thought about what is more important: protecting his crew. So he took a large step over the two girls and readied Jormungandr while crouching to prevent any line-of-sight of the two women until they were safely out of sight.

37The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:49 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Harley followed behind Yuurei and Koneko silently, listening for any sign of trouble. She felt a terrible presence in the area but couldn't put her finger on what it was or where it was actually coming from. Gently she placed her hand on Koneko's shoulder and spoke in a soft voice. "We were put in this group to help people if they were in trouble. If this is a trap we need to get out of here. Mashyuu and Gideon will be out there and the path behind them will be clear for sure. The less we argue the faster this will go." Harley tried to reason with the Neko like mink. Soon they found themselves outside and making way towards a lumbering Gideon while Yuurei disposed of the men outside and on the roof.

"Yeah man, I can make you some armor. I'll make it some sort of strong leather so you can still get a near full range of movement. Besides thick leather will give good protection for you." He stated, already having a really good idea for what he would make for the Giant. Just a few moments after making for the lab Mashyuu touched down with a spiral landing next to Yuurei and came to a full stand while Harley stopped to take a breath near Gideon's leg. Quickly Mashyuu slung his bag off his back and pulled the long bracers out of his backpack and presented them to Yuurei. "Here, I forgot to give these to you earlier. But I thought you might find use for these." He glanced at the area, looking at the downed Marines. "These guys are gonna live right?" Mashyuu asked as he slung his backpack over his shoulders again.

Just as he did so he noticed out of the corner of his eye, Harley being lifted off the ground by a massive form of darkness. It's wings flapped hard and soared past the group. The figure dropped Harley near the edge of the island. She hit the ground hard with a thump, dirt flying up around her on impact. She groaned with pain, struggling to pick herself up after the sudden yank and drop. The figure touched down, its back to the others while its black wings spread wide and feathers fell from the wings while folding in on its back. Slowly the figure wearing a black suit turned to face the group and Mashyuu's heart stopped beating for a few moments. He was sure he had just died.

"We need to leave... RIGHT NOW!" Mashyuu's almost always calm tone turned to a yell of terror. His blue eyes darted to look at Harley who was just starting to get to her feet when Quinn's wings spread back and stopped Harley from moving left or right. "But Mashyuu, if you leave, I'm going to put your pretty friend in chains. Just like I did your family and yourself." Quinn spoke in a fake, friendly tone. He folded one massive hand over the other in front of himself. Mashyuu placed his cane sword in Yuurei's hand and growled. "Keep this safe. Gideon, stay out of this fight. Yuurei, I'm gonna attack Quinn. When I move him aside, I want you to grab Harley and get out of here. Captain's order." Mashyuu demanded of his crew.

Mashyuu's hand opened his jacket and his morning star floated to his right palm. He gripped his weapon and thought about all the pain Quinn had caused him, for his entire life. With all his power Mashyuu rushed Quinn, his wings beating so hard, white feathers charged the man wearing the black suit. Quinn stood still and wore a very small smile on his face. Mashyuu pulled his right arm back and shouted. "Ragnar's Spear! Skyfall!" He thrust his weapon into Quinn's chest, dropped it with his right hand, caught it in his left and jumped up, dragging his weapon up Quinn's body and flew up. A moment later he brought the weapon down straight on Quinn's head. The force of the attack would have been enough to kill most living things yet Quinn stood still without so much as a ripped piece of clothing. Mashyuu flew backwards and landed on his feet with a growl and panic in his face.

"Ah, you learned some actual skills. But you're not nearly skilled enough to defeat a true god. You can't move me, the slave reject sneaking up can't outpace me. I won't move from this spot and I'll kill your entire crew." Quinn spoke in a calm tone, showing how little he was worried about the Phantom Raiders. Mashyuu felt his body quake under the pressure that Quinn somehow radiated. His left hand reached back towards a group of downed Marines and their swords floated up towards his hand and moved to aim at Quinn. "Oh you ate that devils fruit. Well boy don't you know that God, always beats the Devil?" Mashyuu screamed with rage and shouted. "Cloud of Knives!" One by one three swords rocketed at Quinn. He stood still, letting the first two swords bounce off him then ducked the third. The last blade sunk into Harley's left shoulder and she stumbled backwards off of Skypiea from the force of the strike. Quinn stepped to the right and looked back at the falling Harley. "Oops..."

Harley gripped the blade that lodged into her shoulder and tumbled backwards, feeling herself falling through the night sky. She whipped about wildly as she tried to slow her fall. I'm going to die.... There's no way they can beat that thing and save me.... Fuck. I have so much left to do... Harley thought to herself while Mashyuu's voice echoed from Skypiea. "HARLEY!!!" Mashyuu shouted and clipped his weapon back to his hip and shot up into the sky without thinking. His body soared over Quinn and just before Quinn could act, Yuurei sprang into action.

"Yuurei, get everyone to safety, back to the ship and meet me on Jaya!" Mashyuu shouted. "Captain's Order!" He folded his wings in on himself and dive bombed towards Harley's flailing body. He reached out with both arms, panic rushing through his mind. "Harley! Brace yourself!" Mashyuu shouted. Harley's closed eyes snapped open and she yanked the blade out of her shoulder to avoid the possibility of the weapon digging deeper into her if she was hit too hard. Mashyuu collided with Harley, his arms wrapped around her back hard, her legs and arms wrapped around Mashyuu's waist for dear life and her hands grabbed the straps of his backpack like a lifeline. The duo spun and tumbled mid air until Mashyuu could see islands start to grow larger. Mashyuu's wings slowly started to open until he and Harley began to glide closer towards Jaya. "Don't let go, this is the one thing I'm actually good at, falling off of Skypiea..." Mashyuu assured Harley as he braced his body for a gliding land...

-Exit-

Quinn (God Form):

Quinn's Eyes:

OOC:

Skills Used:

38The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:43 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei noticed that Mashyuu and Gideon would have made their way towards him; that was probably because the coast was clear. Mashyuu had taken out bracers, and Yuurei’s eyes widen when he saw these. He grabbed them and put them on quickly; he always wanted a pair of these as he was always getting cut in the battlefield. The thief would stretch his arms out and around to show them off to the crew. ”Thank you Mashyuu.” He had forgotten that his captain was also a blacksmith, and this was a reminder. It wouldn’t take long for his friend to ask him if the marines were going to live. He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head; he knew that they were only unconscious and nothing more. ”Yeah they are going to live. They just couldn’t handle the pressure I was emitting.” He said smiling at his friends.

”I’m just happy you two are alright because these people wouldn’t want to deal with an upset, and angry Yuurei.” He said happily. The more people around him, the safer he felt, and he was glad to have everybody around him. Still, his smile had quickly changed, and it was due to the presence that got into the parameter of his Observation. It moved in fast, and when he went to look, Harley, had been taken. Yuurei’s body shook when he saw this as he looked over to see who had done that. It was a man with black wings and his face was filled with anger. He moved so fast I couldn’t react in time. He thought about this, but he knew that he didn’t have time to beat himself up for what had happened. Koneko screamed when she felt the person soar passed her and took Harley and she pouted as she had become sad.

Her friend had been taken and she looked at the guys to see what they were going to do. Yuurei looked at the man who had grabbed Harley and the face, the suit, and the presence of this being was familiar to Yuurei. This man was at the auction house where he had been held captive. The swordsman’s grip tightened on his blades as he looked at Quinn. He could hear his captain ordering them to leave right now. Still, Yuurei wouldn’t do that, he took a step forward but stopped when he saw Quinn’s wings spread out again. It caused him to stop because he had the advantage over them with Harley as his hostage. Then he noticed Mashyuu was handing him his sword. Yuurei looked at him confusingly but took the blade anyways. He placed his friend’s sword in his sash with the other swords that he wasn’t using right now.

Their orders were clear though and even thought Yuurei wanted to fight, Mashyuu had to use that term on him. He growled when he heard them, but knew that one of them had to rescue Harley, and he was the fastest in the crew. ”Fine, but if he gets in my way I’m going to cut him.” He whispered to Mashyuu. The fight had begun between the two men, and Yuurei waited for the right opportunity to go after Harley. He stepped forward every few seconds and so while Mashyuu attacked Quinn. Then his captain had done it, a barrage of swords being launched, and one of them hit Harley. His eyes widen when he saw this, and it was because she was hit, but that she stumbled back, and was falling off the island.

Yuurei reacted now as he didn’t care if Quinn was in his way. He had created his ‘Gravity Field’ around him as he would make anybody in his dome faster, or slower. Of course, he would make all of his allies lighter, which made them faster, including himself. The thief started running as fast as he could as he was making his way towards Quinn as he noticed that his captain soared into the air and towards Harley. The swordsman had closed the gap with Quinn, he had Benihime, and Kusanagi coated in Armament and he had turned his body to his right, and then snapped it to his left. He had spun around as he swung his blades straight at Quinn; his attacked collided with the man, but nothing happened. Yuurei’s attack had no effect on Quinn right now. ”You are strong Long-arms, even stronger than your captain. I should have taken your arms back at the auction house.” Quinn said in a friendly tone.

The smile pissed Yuurei off, and the gravity field he created would make Quinn heavier, or he thought. Quinn swung his backhand at the thief, which would connect, but not before Yuurei would cover his face in Armament. The backhand would lift Yuurei in the air and sent him flying in the air and away from Quinn. The first mate would use ‘Gravity Pull’ to pull himself towards the floor as he made the ground a gravitational pull for a second. Yuurei had to stop himself from going too far from the crew. He landed on the ground, and rushed over towards Quinn, and started attacking the man. He would block some of the attacks and dodged a few of them as well. ”You ate a devil’s fruit as well. I can feel the power of the devil. Is it gravity, what is this weight?” He asked not really caring if Yuurei would answer.

Yuurei would dodge a few of his attacks as well, but then a punch to the gut had sent him sliding back and away from him. The swordsman coughed up blood as he had changed the Armament from his face to his stomach in the nick of time. He still coughed out blood from his mouth and chuckled when he looked at Quinn. He did what he needed to do, and it was allowed Mashyuu to catch Harley. He wiped the blood that appeared on the side of his lip with the back of his hand. Yuurei started running towards Gideon, and Koneko while Mashyuu was yelling and giving his orders. ”We will see you there! And Quinn will pay for this!” He shouted with so much hatred in his voice. The swordsman looked at the two that he was running to. ”Follow me! As long as you are in my Gravity Field, you should feel lighter and faster than usual, and if Quinn does come after us, he will be affected by this field.” He said trying to reassure his crew, even though he wasn’t sure that was going to happen.

The swordsman had been crushed again, and this time he knew that he needed to become stronger. He was not allowed to come back to Skypiea until he was ready to destroy Quinn and anybody who stood in the way from freeing Skypiea. Yuurei only hoped that Mashyuu and Harley would be safe alone for the time being. They were going back to where it all began, the island where the two of them had met. Their run would take them around the forest, and soon back to Angel City. When Yuurei would see the city, he knew that they were close to going back to the Grand Line.

EXIT
16/20 Haki
Technique Used:

39The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Phantom Raiders in: The Trap! Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:06 am

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
By what Gideon could see, the marines were taken care of and the gang was back together, the mission wasn't completed as hoped, but the crew were alive and together and depending on the captain, they would probably searched the entire area in hope they could rescue any prisoners and/or finally put an end to the slave-trade on Skypiea.

Something darted by Gideon's legs, it had taken him a moment to realize Harley was gone. His sight shot towards a familiar voice; he could see the black wings of the man who was sworn to have died. Gideon wasn't sure what was going on, but he couldn't allow this undead thing to take Harley away, he gripped Jormungandr and was about to rush the black-winged monster when Mashyuu gave a stern direct order for him to remain out of the fight. By the sound of his voice, this fight was crucial, this enemy was dangerous, and Harley was in danger; the giant held his ground, but to make sure that he didn't slip up again, he picked up Koneko and allowed her to sit in the palm of his hand while he watched the fight issue between Mashyuu and Quinn.

Through the fluttering of wings, Gideon couldn't make out how the battle was brewing, but he hoped the captain was able to come out of it on top. Then an incident happened, Harley was struck and sent off the ledge and right before the giant lost view of the captain, Mashyuu gave a final order before vanishing to rescue Harley.

"Damn it!" Gideon shouted and he placed Jormungandr onto his back and used both his hands to cup Koneko as he ran off as fast as he could away from the scene and ultimately towards Angel island.

The mission went south, nothing was gained from this, only injuring Harley and possibly losing her and the captain; Gideon knew not to bring up that thought to the rest of the crew, but he couldn't help shake the feeling of what might happen. Gideon continued to run as fast as he could, soon enough Yuurei would catch up and the rest of them would make it to Angel island which then they would depart, trying to leave Skypiea behind... at least for now.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum