Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Pure Coincidence - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Pure Coincidence - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Pure Coincidence - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Pure Coincidence - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Pure Coincidence - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Pure Coincidence - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Pure Coincidence - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Pure Coincidence - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Pure Coincidence - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Pure Coincidence - Page 3 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:48 am

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Those who watched on saw the battles unfolding, Juan was fighting for his life, Rocco was fighting for his life and lastly, Baioretto was fighting for his life. The people may not agree with piracy but they were being won over by the heart of the pirates who fought to protect their town. The slums was a destroyed and ravaged place, Baioretto and his friends didn't want to cause anyone harm they just wanted to fix the situation from those outside so that those who live there could eventually fix their situations for the better. After Baioretto had figured out what the abilities of his opponent were he spent the remainder of the fight going around his enemy Greenbeck hoping he could find a weak point and exploit it. To no avail as everything Baioretto did resulted in him being knocked away effortlessly. "You won't beat me like that purple heart" said Greenbeck and that's when Baioretto started to understand what it was he needed to do. He spent so much time giving out superficial wounds to his opponent but he never delivered anything that would stick. Grabbing Bori Baioretto would stand up on his two feet, seven meters from Greenbeck and that smirk that made Baioretto famous was clear as day.

Baioretto charged forward at Greenbeck and around the 2 meter mark Greenbeck extended his right arm for a jab and Baioretto went into a sliding motion going between Greenbeck's legs. Turning and sticking to his knees Baioretto would stab Bori into the back of Greenbecks left Achilles tendon bringing him down to his knee in pain, angrily the behemoth would start flailing his upperbody in an attempt to get Baioretto away from him. Jumping backwards Baioretto smiled as he realized he figured it out. If the damage was something that couldn't be immediately removed Greenbeck couldn't absorb it. "Not so talkative now." Said Baioretto to Greenbeck. Jumping on Greenbecks back Baioretto would unleash a wave of electricity once more like the one he launched earlier, Greenbeck would be sent flying through the ship with the debris from his impact impaling him just as Baioretto hoped. He was riddled with wood and pieces of metal rendering him movement free. Baioretto who had let go upon activation of his attack jumped down into one of the various holes created through the fight and saw Greenbeck in the broken half of the ship.

Coming up from the wreckage Baioretto saw that both Juan and Rocco had defeated their opponents also, the entire crew was rendered down and out and that made Baioretto smile just a bit. Applause broke out as Baioretto looked up and saw the people of the slums cheering him and his boys on as they defeated the Greenbeck pirates. It was then a slow clap could be heard from a man adjacent to the citizens of Water Seven, his name was "The White Wolf"" Watanabi Suzaku. "Baioretto D. Fuentes, you're under arrest." Baioretto thought about it given his condition and he knew he was in no position to fight back right now. His best bet was getting his men off the island. One of the citizens screamed out "The Purple Heart Pirates aren't the enemy!" A middle finger from his right arm went up towards Suzaku before Baioretto used everything he had left. "JUAN, ROCCO.. START UP A SHIP..." Baioretto had smirked at the name he was given today "Purple Heart Pirates eh?" he thought to himself. The docks were in ruins and set ablaze in the slums but that was a minor issue given the grand scheme of things. Had Suzaku and his men descended towards Baioretto and co they'd be long gone. The burning ships and docks were his problem now. Baioretto would hone in on the ship Juan and Rocco chose hoping they knew what they were doing and exit the island accordingly.

Exit

32Pure Coincidence - Page 3 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:50 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Pure Coincidence - Page 3 VjzsUgF

Rocco would reawaken in a small rowboat connected to the docks. It seems that when he fell off the docks he landed in here. Rocco would shuffle himself up to where his back would be leaning against the side. Taking a look he would notice that most if not all of the Greenbeck pirates were retreating. It makes sense though, these guys gave no fucks about their Captain. They only cared about the money they would get from being around him. Which now that Rocco is thinking about it, what was the condition of his own Captain? Rocco would muscle himself to his feet once more. His broken hand and ribs spiking pain all throughout his body.

He would grab onto the docks with his left land, barely able to lift himself up he would once again see the head of the First mate of the Greenbeck pirates, slumped on the floor with his body floating in the water. From Rocco's perception, he could see little signs of breathing. Which upset and didn't upset Rocco. One of his morals were to not kill, which if his adventures get any worse than this, may have to be molded for future endeavors. Mainly because it is much harder to not kill someone than it is to kill them. Just knocking them out is 10x harder than just stabbing them multiple times. For now, though Rocco's attention would be drawn by his Captain's voice.

But his request was a ship "A ship? The fuck are we gonna get a......" Rocco would look around him and after all that happened, and all the pirates that sailed away in fear, there was one lonely ship. It was right next to what seemed to be the flagship and it was in the direction out to sea and everything. Looking on board there didn't seem to be any crew though. What happened to them? But now that Rocco looked there was a minor fire and bodies that were surrounding the ship in the water were burn to a crisp. They managed to stall the fire, but if left alone it would restart and burn the whole ship down.

Rocco would lift his left arm and would point in the direction of a somewhat decent ship if they were able to stop the fire on it. Gathering as much volume he could out of his lung Rocco would point towards the ship and make his way to it. Luckily he didn't fight on those docks or it would be much harder to get to the ship. And of course, Rocco paid no attention to the marine speaking besides sticking his tongue out at him. Only thing Rocco worried about was getting himself fixed and that weird gut feeling he had during his fight. And he damn sure didn't forget about Devil Fruits.

EXIT

33Pure Coincidence - Page 3 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:31 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------
"You’ll give it you’re best shot wont you?"

Following his battle with the Red Headed pig Juan would run over to Reya and pull her into a tight hug. His mind full of all the things he wanted to say his face would darken as he realized what he had to say; no matter how badly he wanted to avoid saying it. "This can’t happen again," He’d say in a sad tone. "What can’t happen again?" Reya’s confusion would not be lost on her friend as he’d sigh before giving his heavy hearted explanation,"I want to go out and be a pirate. I want to travel the world and meet strong people and stand at the very top of the mountain." Proud as she may be at his conviction, Reya would still miss out on his point,"I still don’t get it. What are you saying?" "Accomplishing my goals is important to me, but it’s not as important as making sure I won’t ever see you hurt again. So if I’m gonna be a pirate, I can’t see you again; hell I can’t even be myself." Huan had thought it over since he had decided in his head that he would follow Baioretto and Rocco on their Journey. It was time for him to give the pirate life another try, and he would have to do it right this time. "My parents are just regular working people, and I’d hate to see them or you hurt because someone wants revenge on me."

Now noticing the crowd growing in the area and more people seeing the two of them together Juan would make he most difficult move of his time on Water 7. Leaning in close to the ear of his friend,"Make the best map in the world for when I come back, starting on Water 7." He’d whisper before pushing her away from him with the powers of his fruit, sending her flying away and onto the bodies of a few of the local people. Noticing the shocked gasps of the citizens, Juan would yell out a proclamation of his new life,"I, Hiro Fukushu, have taken down the Greenbeck pirates as a member of the Purple Heart pirates not as a gesture of heroism, but because he wronged me. Anyone who wrongs me in the future will suffer the same fate!" Putting the theatrics on extra thick for the crowds, Juan...no Hiro would turn towards the ship that Rocco had chosen, jumping on along with his crew and pushing off towards open waters with his new crew. 'This time I’m going to do this crew thing right' Hiro would smile as he accepted his new life of piracy and vowed to give the Purple Hearts a better outcome than the Silver Fang pirates had.

Exit

MADE BY ★MEULK

Techniques Used| Misc Traits. :

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum