Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Pure Coincidence - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Pure Coincidence - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Pure Coincidence - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Pure Coincidence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Pure Coincidence - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Pure Coincidence - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Pure Coincidence - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Pure Coincidence - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Pure Coincidence - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:41 am

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Pure Coincidence - Page 2 VjzsUgF

Rocco made sure he was a decent guy, doing decent things, in a decent manner. Helping people when he wanted to not out of obligation or for some sort of good feeling he gets. Not one single shred of anger would flourish in his body. Rocco's morals didn't really allow it. Rocco was all for doing what you wanted whenever you wanted. Fuck the consequences. It's just that if you threaten Rocco or his way of life then you have a problem. And currently, these Greenbeck pirates were messing with Rocco's happy go lucky days on the island. But thinking about it logically why haven't Marines come and stopped these guys if there were such a threat? Or were they not even on their radar. There could also be the case of blackmail. "Say something and i'll kill you" kind of BM.

Rocco would shrug off the notion. What use would blackmailing children have? Another one of Rocco's morals were to not hurt kids no matter what. Rocco would stick his hands in his pockets as he listened to the old lady's pleas. And from the amount of time Rocco spent with Juan, Rocco could tell that Juan was very gung-ho with his emotions. Which don't get me wrong is a good thing, and a bad thing as well. Rocco will be checking on Juan on this adventure though. As if Juan goes too far and happens to endanger Rocco's Captain, as the First Mate he has to step in and stop him. Even as a friend Rocco's short-term Captain comes first.

Rocco would shiver at the thought of him being so loyal. He used to be such a lone wolf doing anything he wanted, not under anyone's rule. But then Rocco got introduced to Devil Fruits. And that changed his whole world. Showing him that people can be much stronger than Rocco with a fruit. But for some reason, Rocco just didn't feel like going after one. He thought that he didn't need one to be strong. Maybe it was a pride thing or something, but one thing was for sure. Rocco was adamant about not eating a fruit of his own volition. With his hands still in his pockets, Rocco would look once more to his Captain. "Off we go then?" Beginning to whistle a toon.

17Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:51 am

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Baioretto didn't get bothered easily but the Greenbeck pirates certainly did get under his skin and he was going to make them pay for it one by one, it was something the Greenbeck's seem to have forgotten though, one of the unwritten rules of piracy is to remember you aren't the only pirate. Baioretto was a pirate now and had his own honor to protect. Honestly had this happened while he was still working for the the organization that trained him Baioretto would have let it go because he didn't take things personal but now he had to, a pirate is only as strong as their reputation. Defending that meant everything to a pirate and Baioretto was going to remind the Greenbeck's of just that. Juan's willingness to stay and fight alongside Baioretto and Rocco spoke volumes to how he truly felt, if these men were weak he would have went alone but his past experience taught him something, what that something was wouldn't be known just yet but he knew just how strong these guys are. It was around this time an elderly woman approached the trio and started to speak her truths regarding what she knew about the Greenbeck crew.

She spoke of their crimes and Baioretto grew angry, this is what these pirates do? Force women into slavery as a means of income. the metaphorical blood of Baioretto was boiling right now with the prospect of what they mind find if they find this base. This was all the motivation he needed to go on the attack. "Thank you granny" spoke Baioretto with a smile on his face, his angry fueled him right now and he wanted to put that brave face on for those looking on at him. "Aye, what's your name anyway?" spoke one of the kids in the crowd, Baioretto smiled as he held up his right hand revealing a heart crest. "They call me the King of Hearts, Baioretto D. Fuentes." spoke Baioretto as he looked at Rocco who was ready for war himself. "Their operations, dead... Their finances, dead... everything about that entire crew is coming to an end today. They don't get to call themselves pirates anymore!" spoke Baioretto as he passionately made his move towards the slums where he actually met his first mate at.

18Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:07 am

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------
"You’ll give it you’re best shot wont you?"

As Juan stormed towards the slums of Water 7, he forced himself to say on the ground to avoid leaving behind Baioretto and Rocco. His wings still spread out behind him as he walked, but he didn’t get himself off the ground. ”Those bastards are so going down,” he mumbled to himself. After a time, the small group of pirates would arrive at the former slums of Water 7 to be greeted by the ruins where the slums used to exist. In front of the buildings which seemed to have been destroyed by explosions, Juan looked out over the area and noticed something particularly strange. In the midst of all the wreckage was a tent which stood out immensely among all the destroyed buildings, but also due to its size. The tent was massive; resembling the size of a typical skyscraper and held up by massive metal supports, the tent looked like it had been assembled quickly but also by someone which a lot of knowledge of what they were doing.

Juan would walk up to the entrance of the tent, drawing in air to yell out loud at whoever was inside,”Come outside you fat bastard! I’m gonna kick your ass so bad you won’t want to be a pirate anymore!” After a moment of silence in the area, the entrance of the tent would flap open and a man would step out of the bottom of the tent.
Ziro :

From within the tent stepped a man of average height, wearing a suit and being the victim of an abnormally bright blue hair color. ”What is with all the yelling? You’re not going to be destroying anything here, there’s too much money being made” the man would say with a chuckle. ”My bitches don’t take too kindly to being disturbed when they’re trying to work if you know what I mean” Juan actually had no clue what the man meant, and he didn’t actually care. ”No, I don’t know what you’re talking about, but it doesn’t really matter. Whatever’s going on in there is gonna be over once I take down every single one of you Greenbeck fucks.” Flexing his hands and extending the blades from within his knuckle dusters, Juan would prepare to engage in combat with the blue haired man.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Techniques Used| Misc Traits. :

19Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:10 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Rocco kind of moved from his Captain's words. It was a good thing to know that he was passionate. No one will get anywhere without passion. After Baioretto said his mini-speech Rocco would follow behind, making sure to survey their surroundings just in case. Rocco didn't know how big this crew was, but the Captain must be a strong guy for him to lead right? No pirate would follow a weak guy. It wouldn't get them far in the world. But that guy must also have passion for what he does. A strong guy just roaming around also isn't going to make it far.

Rocco would be looking forward as he would see Juan's wings spread out. This caused Rocco to think of the reason for Juan not just flying, The three was moving pretty quickly but in all honesty, they could be moving faster. But Rocco was one with patience. Moving diligently as to not move faster than he needed to and also to not move too fast. Rocco was someone who liked to flow, so going with it was a must. The three would stop before a tent? It looked like a tent but was taller than they usually are.

Was it some sort of invention? Rocco hasn't been far so maybe this was regular for people with money or something. After Juan yelled a funny looking guy would come out and instantly Rocco knew this guy was up to no good. He just had that essence about him. His body language telling Rocco this guy has probably killed before and he probably does it frequently whether it be directly or indirectly. But he also didn't seem like the type of dude to be weak either. And being painfully honest Rocco was bored. He wanted to play with this guy, and hopefully, he wouldn't break too soon.

Rocco would pat both his Captain's shoulder and Juan's. "To be honest, you guys don't need to bother with this guy. Leave the grunt work to good ol Roccy alright?" Even if they didn't agree with him Rocco would step in front of Juan. He would hunch over slightly and would flex his fingers. "Keep it moving guys, i'll handle him. Rocco says while lunging at the bright-haired shithead with his right unballed hand. Aiming right for the jawline.

20Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:47 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Tumblr_ouvdqqQIvt1wucpkqo1_500

The slums of Water 7 were horrible, this entire place was a wasteland almost. Those who remained homeless had no choice but to take shelter in the debris of what seemed to be buildings. Baioretto looked on in awe that something happened large enough to essentially destroy an entire portion of town. He wasn't yet in the position to help everyone out of their bad situation but that's what he did this for, being a pirate wasn't just about being known and fighting the strongest people on the seas, it was about helping those who had no power to. Being a pirate resonated with Baioretto on a different level. Bumping into a kid Baioretto stopped and looked down, it was a kid no older than six years old "Sorry kid, didn't mean to knock you down." said Baioretto who would kneel down in an effort to pick the kid up. The youngster would do that himself, "Thanks mister. But it's my fault I was trying to get your attention but you were zoned out." said the child and Baioretto flashed back to what he was just thinking about and then looked at the kid. "What's going on?" asked Baioretto. The kid held up an old ale cup and waved it back and forth.

"My family is really hungry and I just wanted to know if you had anything to spare sir!" Eyes closed, this kid had a lot of pride but had no choice but to ask for help. Baioretto smiled before he pulled 2,000 beli out of his pocket and slid it into the cup. "Later kid." said  Baioretto, the kid looked into the glass and his eyes lit up "Thank you mister!" yelled the child as Baioretto started walking towards his destination. "No problem kid." he would say holding his arm up to wave goodbye from his backside.

Once they reached their destination and saw a tent Baioretto sighed, it was clear that this group wasn't down for hiding, they definitely had the marines on their payroll. It was clear Juan had no problem speaking up against the Greenbeck's. After all he had more against them than anyone else. Drawing Bori with his right hand Baioretto got himself ready for anything that might happen next. Juan made his deceleration clear and called out whoever was inside this massive tent. It was then someone came out, icy blue hair and a blank facial expression. He and Juan got into a bit of banter before Rocco stepped up, tapping Baioretto and Juan on the shoulder urging that this was his opponent to take. Baioretto looked at the ice blue haired pirate and clinched his sword. "Rocco, be safe. You're in my crew that's an order." said Baioretto before he threw his blade Bori forward directly at the head of the Greenbeck pirate causing him to simple move out the way, it was then Baioretto vanished reappearing from the hilt of Bori forming hand first into his body comprised of pure electricity. "Meet us when you're done!" yelled Baioretto who had cleared 18 meters from him and the Greenbeck pirate. That put him 32 meters away from Rocco.

Making his way into the giant tent Baioretto noticed the structure keeping the tent up was comprised of mostly steel and he took a mental note of that. Running up the left flight of stairs to the first floor. "Oi Juan I'm going high! you clear the low floors." Johns began exiting the room to find out what was going on, the first door Baioretto saw the man attempt to run back in his room, throwing the blade at him Baioretto put Bori in the mans left leg, right above his Achilles. The second man attempted to run past Baioretto but was greeted by a punch to the stomach which caused him to curl up on his feet, a light shove by Baioretto and the man was over the railing falling into the desk downstairs. Baioretto would continue his advancement upwards to the next floor. He was going to clear this place out and free every female here.

21Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Noticing the movement within the blue-haired guy's chest cavity Rocco would deduce that he would was going to be moving his right arm. And not to his surprise that was what he did. Blocking Rocco's attack with his right forearm assisted with his left forearm. He would push Rocco off and would dust himself. Rocco would tilt his head with a bit of confusion, he knew that if his attack landed that the guy would probably be reeling right now. Giving Rocco ample time to just beat the ever living shit out of him. So it was weird to see that he couldn't see that and just brushed off his attack like it was nothing. Well, it wasn't anything because he had to use both of his hands to just block it.

Rocco would tap the ground making a small hole. It was a small trick he learned from fighting dirty fighters. It would be good to use here since Rocco was more than positive that this guy wasn't going to be fighting "fair" in martial artist terms. So Rocco had to adapt to all his fights. Tweaking and changing things in his Martial Arts. Soon with all the people, he's fighting it might not be Martial Arts anymore. After making the small hole, big enough to fit just the tip of his shoes Rocco would go in for another attack. This time with and round his, quick and simple and because it was so simple the guy would duck and would do in for an uppercut.

Rocco would tilt his head backward barely dodging the uppercut. With all the momentum from the punch would leave the guy's head right in front of Rocco's and with a big smirk Rocco would smash his head against the blue-haired man's head. Now this time the man would be reeling, grabbing his face in pain. Rocco thought the bout would end there but to his surprise, the guy would up as blood would run down his head. Rocco would touch his forehead and would just feel a bump. Shrugging at the fact that he wasn't bleeding he would notice the hole he made and would slowly move towards it backward.

"Don't run now shitstain! I'm going to beat the shit out of you and then drug you and make you fuck out ugliest and fattest whore in there! And Guess what after that i'm going to inject you with whatever sexual disease I want!" Right after finishing his sentence the guy would rush Rocco. Maybe in a blind rage? Momentarily Rocco would feel a thump in his head. Probably from the fierce headbutt he gave. But he wasn't going to regret doing that. Rocco would back up just enough to get his foot in the hole and would flick his foot hard enough to get enough dirt on top of his shoe and into the guy's face.

Watching the guy writhing in pain trying to get the dirt out of his eyes, Rocco would jump knee his fact and before he would hit the ground he would carry on the knee and out land on his face with it. Knocking the guy out and breaking his nose in the process. After making sure he was out cold Rocco would look to Juan to make sure nothing happened to him and unsurprisingly he was just as he was before. Angry lookin' and blonde.

22Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
While inside the tent Baioretto had encountered dozens of men who were enjoying the women any which way they please. Growing tired Baioretto was reaching the top of the tent and the aount of adversaries he encountered declined rapidly and near the top he took a moment to breathe, he wasn't really sure what he was expecting to find up here, he was about to go through the last curtain before he ascended completely on the last staircase, each step was slow and Baioretto was going to be as careful as possible, advancing with his blade Bori drawn ready. Pulling the curtain back Baioretto would come charging through noticing their wasn't anything going on back here besides a strap "The hell is this.." said Baioretto who would lean over looking into the pipe, it was then a man jumped on Baioretto's back attacking him with a dagger getting two decent cuts in on Baioretto's left shoulder before he was shaken off by Baioretto causing him to slide across the room. "Let me guess, Greenbeck?" the man smiled instead of responding, Baioretto sighed before he pointed Bori forward he was prepared for battle. Charging his opponent Baioretto had the first swing and he missed as the Greenbeck pirate went left before stabbing his right arm forward in an attempt to stab Baioretto.

Swiftly moving Baioretto jumped back bringing his right arm down slicing at the arm of the Greenbeck pirate causing him to drop his blade, in a failed attempt to go for it Baioretto caught the young pirate in the back of the neck killing him instantly. Without enough time to remove his blade Baioretto would go back to the pipeline to see where the wire led and he knew what it was immediately. Running out of the room towards the staircase Baioretto leaned over and yelled "OI, JUAN!" it wasn't long before Juan leaned over the railing himself and called back "Purple, wassup?" Baioretto looked back to double check his surroundings "There's a bomb in here, did you get your friend?" he asked before he did something irrationally rational. "Yea, I was waiting for you." yelled back Juan which caused Baioretto to smirk. "Go out to Rocco, This place is gonna blow soon!!" Baioretto would look over to the curtain he just went through "You won't make it out if that's the case moron!" yelled Juan which made Baioretto smirk "Don't worry about me, go." running back into the room Baioretto looked back down the pipe and noticed where it ran too, it was 40 meters down from his current location.

Baioretto would run back downwards after grabbing Bori. Immediately he checked to make sure all of the women were out of the tent before he could do anything, to his knowledge there was only one left and she was petrified and didn't want to leave. Baioretto didn't know how much time left he had because when he checked the bomb, that was for the split second he actually paid it any attention he noticed it said 2 minutes, it took him roughly 30 seconds to get to this woman, "you're three floors up. You need to go now!" Baioretto urged to the woman, still frightened Baioretto picked her up and used all his might to head back up the stairs giving him roughly 20 seconds to pull off his plan. There was a window at the top of the tent, "Oi Rocco!! Catch !" yelled Baioretto before he threw the woman at him full steams ahead. After throwing her Baioretto would hear the explosives go off down stairs causing him to throw Bori adjacent to the location of Rocco, it wasn't long before Bori hit the 20 meter mark that Baioretto started focusing on his blade and turned into a bolt of lightning traveling through his weapon with ease, the impact of the explosion had barely caught him but his clothing took a bigger blow than his body did as he suffered minimal damage upon landing. He expended a lot of energy in that tent right now but to see it up in flames was crazy.

"I knew we couldn't rely on fucking pirates for help! we ask you to save our girls and you blow the place up!!" yelled one patron who looked on as Baioretto made his escape. The women all went running off before he made his exit, he wasn't even allowed to plead his case. "No better than the Greenbeck pirates! Where are the marines we need them more than ever!" yelled another. The crowd turned into an angry mob within moments, Baioretto still gathering himself from his fall had looked at Rocco who had hopefully caught the woman. If Rocco did catch the woman Baioretto would smile "We need to stop the Greenbecks at the docks, this ends today." said Baioretto with a smirk on his face. Accepting the bad press from the crowd Baioretto stood up and continued to smile which got a picture snapped of him, "What's so funny? Why are you smiling!" yelled an angry patron before Baioretto turned to him partially and stuck the middle finger up "Because we're pirates, remember?" joked Baioretto before he took off towards the docks.

23Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:51 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Hearing his name called Rocco would look up and would see his Captain throwing down a female. One of Rocco's hands were in his pocket and he didn't feel like exerting himself right now, his head was thumping. But he didn't want to let her hit the ground in front of him, so he would catch her with one hand. She was small and petite enough for it to work. Dropping her to the ground as soon as her momentum ended. After watching his Captain display more devil fruit abilities he would also notice Juan getting out with his lady friend. She seemed fine for the most part, but Rocco wasn't a Doctor so he didn't know if she had any internal injuries.

Soon after the tent would explode, Rocco would hold his free hand in front of his face to block the oncoming debris. Not much would fly past him though, the explosion would take care of most the tent. It seems that events were pilling on each other as Rocco didn't have time to chill. A crowd was forming, the crowd was mainly made of the people who had some sort of relationship with the people in the tent. Other than that there were a few people with camera's maybe photographers? Rocco didn't look too hot right now so of course, he would flick them the fuck off.

But right as he did that Rocco swore he heard the camera snap. A chill would run down his spine. Hopefully, that picture wasn't going to be the representation of him for the time being. If it was it was going to ruin him, give the impression that he gives no fucks about life and does what he does. And while that may be true, he doesn't always give no fucks and does what he wants. It's just what people see most of the time. He would watch has his Captain would be devious smirking at him and following towards the docks. There better be loot involved.

24Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------

When Juan went into the tent with Baioretto, surprising himself when he found no one within it. As he got further into the surprisingly large tent he’d find himself in front of a stack of boxes near the back of the tent. Discovering that there was no one to free in the area, Juan would prepare himself to simply fly to assist Baioretto, but would be stopped b my the sounds of sobbing behind the boxes. ”Hey is there anyone back there?” he’d call out, not feeling comfortable leaving whoever was back there behind with these people. Abruptly the sobs would stop, behind replaced by a startled gasp that would precede a shout of,”Juan is that you?” Though she asked, she didn’t truly believe that there was any possibility that one was the one who had come to save her. Suddenly realizing that he had found his friend in this of all places, Juan would use his powers to smack aside all of the boxes, revealing the sniveling and trembling form of his favorite person. ”Oh my goodness Reya! What are you doing here?” Though the circumstances weren’t the best, Juan could not conceal the excitement in his voice at seeing Reya at a time when he was not sure he would ever see her again. ”When you left those pirates came back to Mock town. No one was brave enough to stand up to them like you did, and they came back and they grabbed me and brought me here. They needed my help reading my map and when I gave it to them-“ her voice broke as she recounted the tale, overwhelmed by emotion. ”They brought you here to work for them?” Reya didn’t have to respond, only to nod for Juan to become enraged. ”They’re gonna die. I’m gonna kill them all and get you your map back.” At every turn the Greenbecks had managed to make Juan more and more furious, but that was over. There was nothing they could do to make him more determined to destroy them than he already was.

As they exited the tent and saw Baioretto, Juan’s smirk at Baioretto’s plan to blow up the tent was less of amusement and more of a feeling of recognizing that it was the right move. Picking up Reya bridal style Juan would fly out through the front flap of the tent, seeing the gathered crowd, the fleeing women and the victorious Rocco upon exiting. Juan would land next to Rocco, placing Reya down on the ground. ”This is my friend Rocco, he and his captain are gonna help me get those Greenbecks.” Reya didn’t actually speak to Rocco or even look at him, she was obviously scarred by her experience within the tent so Juan didn’t hold her ignoring Rocco against her. Once the explosion happened and Baioretto gave his "We are pirates" line Juan would motion for the group to follow him. "The Greenbecks are intimidating to weaklings, but they’re known for fleeing. They’re likely going to be leaving soon most likely, so it’d be our best bet to catch them at the docks as they try to get on their ship." Without another word, Juan would walk off as well toward the docks.

It would not take long for the party to arrive at the docks, and just as expected they would see a group of pirates all rushing to a collection of about 12 caravel ships. "That’s them. They’re gonna be leaving soon but I don’t see the captain anywhere around here." As if summoned, the captain of the Greenbeck pirates would walk out of one of the ships, around 12 meters away from where the party currently stood. With him were two men who one could only assume were his first mate and another of his high ranking man. One of the men looked particularly familiar to Juan, and after a moment of thought the winged man would realize that it was the thief from the sword shop. Looking over at the others with him,"I think it’s time for us to formally introduce ourselves." Holding his hand out in front of him, Juan would push towards the men forcing the air in front of him to be pushed towards the Greenbecks at high speed.

As the paw shaped air projectile flew towards the captain of the Greenbeck pirates, the red haired swordsman whom Juan had met back in the business district of Water 7 jumped out, slashing the attack just before it could hit his captain, saving Captain Greenbeck from the damage of the attack. "My, my, my; it looks like we have company. And I think they’re angry." Juan didn’t know if it was the disgustingly condescending tone of the man’s voice, or the way Reya jumped once he spoke, but he felt that his grudge with Greenbeck could be set aside for the moment. Taking down the red headed bastard was going to have to be his main priority. "Cap, I’m trusting you to take down Greenbeck for me. This is personal." With a head nod towards Rocco to acknowledge him and thank him for his help, Juan would once again fold the blades out from his knuckle dusters, and slam his fists together before he jumped into battle with the red haired bastard.
MADE BY ★MEULK

25Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:30 am

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Tumblr_ouvdqqQIvt1wucpkqo1_500

As the group arrived to the docks it was clear emotions ran high, the crew of Baioretto and Rocco alongside their new ally Juan were almost killed twice dealing with these pirates and they simply wanted to put this to bed yet. Juan had the highest amount of emotions as he immediately came in and went for an attack, the amount of ships they had was surprising and made Baioretto smile, the amount of beli on these ships had to be astonishing. The devil fruit Juan used seemed to be very offensively inclined, Baioretto didn't know much about what the fruit could do and would definitely be studying it for reasons only he himself would eventually understand. The attack was cut down by a swordsman which Baioretto didn't see coming. A swordsman that strong to cut down Juan's attack? That was a scary sight. It was clear they all knew eachother based off their interactions with one another, Baioretto could almost feel the tension in the air and it made him happy. He was finally about to get to cut loose on the pirates who caused him much harm on this long day. Drawing Bori Baioretto prepared himself to attack the swordsman so Juan could get his chance with the gargantuan who seemed to be the captain.

Baioretto was stopped by Juan letting it be known this fight was his, Baioretto's face was stunned as he was called "Cap" by Juan. The shock and awe eventually turned into a smile as Baioretto nodded his head. "I'll leave him to you" said Baioretto before he stormed down towards the shore. A slew of pirates would start to charge Baioretto and Rocco who shouldn't be too far behind his captain. A flurry of fist and sword slashes would meet the men in combat as Baioretto was straight up knocking pirates out while people from the slums looked on over the mountain top. Baioretto paid them no mind as he continued fighting the endless warm of pirates, it wasn't until a gargantuan of a man rammed through the pirates and pushed Baioretto against a stone wall, pinning him up by his neck with his forearm. "Greenbeck I assume?" joked Baioretto. Baioretto was greeted with a nodding no. It was clear this wasn't going to be an easy outing for Baioretto and he had to start acting like it soon.

26Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

When Rocco saw the number of ships this Greenbeck guy had, he had to be a little suspicious. How many of these people did he actually have under his control? These guys were pirates, and they ran. So they must not respect him a whole lot, so maybe money was the main source of allegiance. After Juan went to confront the captain and was stopped by what seemed like a swordsman Rocco was a little disapointed. He wanted to fight a martial artist. He was sad that Juan got to fight him instead. But Rocco would not go to waste. Making eye contact while also dodging and punching various enemy pirates. Rocco slowly making his way onto the docks where he would finally meet face to face with what seemed like the first mate.

It was sort of funny to Rocco. He was going to be fighting a first mate as a first mate. Which to be fair was what he was supposed to do. So Rocco would put on a serious face. No smiles no nothing. He was going to take his fight serious, mainly because he was getting more and more annoyed by the thumping on his head. He seriously has quit headbutting people. Or at least after he did some more physical training. He didn't only want to be fast but he wanted to be strong as well. Rocco would plant his feet keeping his hands in his pockets. He wasn't treating this first mate guy like a joke and to be honest he didn't look like one. He had dreadlocks and a pink bandana with a green symbol on it.

Rocco didn't pay too much attention to it because he wanted to get this over with. Dragging this any longer would worsen his head. Who knew you could get a headache from headbutting someone? You learn something new everyday right? Or every week? Rocco doesn't really fight every day, most of the time. Which didn't matter right now Rocco needed to start his strongest technique he could do right now. He would do something greater but due to his strength right now it just wasn't going to happen. He wasn't as physically stronger as his master. Which his master boasted about usually when he was on the island.

Rocco would begin to surround his hand with the wind when he would notice something flying in the air. It looked like a bat but before Rocco could register it, something told him to lean back as far as he could. So listening to the feeling, as his gut is never wrong he would lean backwards and would dodge a very, very fast swing on him. Pure Coincidence - Page 2 SHLFkGV What was it, what just happened. Rocco being stunned for a moment refocused himself on the guy who now had a smirk on his face. "How in the fuck, yo, did you just dodge that? No one, yo,  but Captain has been able to do something about my swing, yo, ....you...are...weird." Rocco hearing this guy say these things with a smirk on his face sort of weirded him out. Rocco know knew how some people felt when Rocco does the same thing to them.

27Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:27 am

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------

Lunging towards the Red Headed swordsman, assisted by his fruit's powers pushing him to maximum speed instantly, he would appear in front of the Red Haired swordsman faster than anyone in the area would be able to see him moving. As he landed directly face to face with the swordsman Juan would be at a range where it would be difficult for the swordsman to angle his blade to actually strike him. From his advantageous position Juan would swing his fist towards the man aiming to strike him directly on the back of the head with his metal covered knuckle. Juan's face would shift to one of surprise as his target simply fell down away from his attack. Once Juan looked down to actually see where the man had gone he would be met by a sword being swung up on him  from below; rushing to match the attack of the iron sword with the blade on his hand Juan would be unable to stop himself from being thrown back by the pure force of the strike. Flying back 2 meters away from the other man Juan would be able to catch himself by using his wings to fly in the air about a half a meter above the ground. As he looked back to his opponent though, he'd be greeted by a strange sight. The Red headed swordsman who Juan had just been in combat with was bent 90 degrees backwards, which explained how he had managed to avoid Juan's attack earlier. "The fuck?" Juan would exclaim, having never seen something like that before.

"Urororororo! You don't know of rokushiki? It is a style that is used mostly by higher ranking marines, but I gained knowledge of some of its techniques when I killed a marine officer." Standing upright, the unnamed swordsman would sheath his sword, surprising Juan but not causing him to let his guard down. "Rokushiki? I've never heard of it, but I've never seen a marine bend like that before." "Soru" Disappearing from Juan's vision, his opponent would appear behind him,"That was only the most basic of Rokushiki techniques, the Kami-E. It's not usually the most combat effective move, but I've found my own uses for it outside of combat." With that, he'd smack Juan down towards the ground, before leaning over his body and whispering into the ear of the fallen winged man,"I believe your cute little friend over the knows all about my 'alternative uses'" Understanding that that was meant for Reya, Juan would throw an elbow over his shoulder striking his opponent in his jaw and flinging him away from his own body.
MADE BY ★MEULK

28Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Baioretto's battle raged on with this fierce brute but sooner or later he was going to have to call a stop to this action and get on to finding Greenbeck. Baioretto wasn't in dire need of assistance and was simply figuring his opponent out, it felt like he was almost on drugs. Something about his behavior just seemed forced and uncontrolled and Baioretto knew how to deal with someone drugged up, he had done it several times before working for the Red Lotus Organization. As of right now he was dodging close range attacks with rolls and stepping back but he needed to get offensive and quick. Charging forward, the gap between the two was four meters Baioretto launched for a superman punch which didn't effect the brute, followed after his landing was two swift kicks to the chest, the first one with his lead leg and the other with a spinning back kick strength gathered around the oblique. Pushing back the brute Bairetto would slash across the chest with Bori causing the brute to grow enraged which is exactly what Baioretto wanted, The closer they got to the shore the harder each hit from Baioretto grew. Once they were 15 meters from the shore Baioretto would unleash a wave of electricity from his body which expanded 30 meters in every direction causing a gorgeous ray of purple electricity to pierce the skies.

The brute would go crashing through one of the ships as water began to fill its lower deck and sink to the depths of the ocean. With that over Baioretto went to what seemed as the flagship for the Greenbeck pirates. The jolly roger was special there, it featured some form of regalia as if Greenbeck came from nobility. The electricity had sparked two other ships from the one that was actually hit, they began to burn ablaze which was only two ships down from Baioretto. Something about the ship he just boarded felt wrong, this constant looming presence was astonishing. It felt like someone was behind him who wanted him dead, this feeling of raw anger was just constant. Turning around Baioretto saw a wide man, roughly 10 feet tall and 600 pounds. "Purple Heart right? The stain that keeps fucking with my organization?" asked The Gluton, Greenbeck. Baioretto smiled as Greenbeck spoke "Purple Heart is what they told you y name was? I'm a little let down." It was then the small talk stopped and Baioretto charged Greenbeck, a large barrage of strikes from Baioretto but it seemed each strike did nothing and Greenbeck was simply enjoying it. A stunned Baioretto that none of his attacks were working looked on in disbelief before Greenbeck grabbed his right hand before it made contact, applying pressure tightening his grip Greenbeck would throw Baioretto's arm downwards causing him to go down to a knee, looking up at Greenbeck a punch from his left sent Baioretto through the ground to the lower level.

Meanwhile

"Oi, someone on the watch list just got reported to be on the island." said a ensign to his superior, his name was Watanabi Suzaku, an averaged size man, roughly 6 foot seven with a weight of 243LB. He was called "The White Wolf" for the simple fact of his outsiders way of leadership, he didn't give pep talks or rally his troops he simply led by example. "Which one? I just got a call about someone causing trouble in the slums." the white wolf would pull up the recent new paper and ran through the rookies "Ah, The King of Hearts, Baioretto eh? Let's go meet him." said the White Wolf as he pushed away from his desk and began making his way over.

CUT TO:

Groggy Baioretto would begin lifting himself off the ground after being punched through it, dusting himself off he would spit out a bit of blood from a cut he sustained on his bottom lip. Baioretto was a tad bit confused how he was able to essentially feel Greenbeck's emotions before as it threw him off his game, but he was already mentally passed that. The thuds from above grew closer, Greenbeck jumped through the hole he created forcing Baioretto backwards immediately, jumping backwards Baioretto would fall before scurrying to his feet. "You can't be that good Purple Heart, you're getting your ass kicked by my fatass." A smirking Greenbeck cornered Baioretto who had his left side of his signature sunglasses broken and nicks and bruises all over his face. Baioretto needed an out quick, Greenbeck would lift both his arms up to come down with double hammerfist and Baioretto figured it out, activate his field ability he charged the entirety of the commanding area. As the hammerfist came down and the dust cleared Baioretto was gone, Greenbeck looked around and didn't see him, in reality he was back on the top deck near Bori, he had sent himself to his sword as a means of escaping that hit.

Jumping through the wood to reach the top deck Greenbeck was right back to stalking his prey. Standing up by holding on to Bori Baioretto had to ask. "What are you?" he asked. "I have the damage absorption fruit. You can do as much as you want, I still won't feel it." Baioretto was shocked at that knowledge, before he came to Water 7 Baioretto had only encountered one devil fruit, now today he had met two people who held claim to the powers of a devil fruit. Was this truly what it meant to be a pirate? Baioretto had no idea but the prospect of it was certainly making him think. How could he beat someone who didn't feel damage? His mind raced as Greenbeck began to stalk him once more, body leaned on Bori as a means of keeping him up, Baioretto was on his final stand.

29Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:06 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

The sounds, the various sounds emanating off these very docks seemed to deafen Rocco. Currently with a mean headache he would be experiencing all types of different feelings and vibes. Feelings of movement when Rocco isn't directly looking at his opponent too hard mixed in with opinions on why this guy swung was so fast. Things of various nature would cutter and clog Rocco's mind. And the only thing that could halt them and calm him ever screaming mind would to stop and breathe. Rocco would attempt to do so, but the First Mate of the Greenbeck pirates wouldn't allow that. He now had this sickly smile on his face. It it seemed to get bigger and bigger with each and every swing he took. Rocco wasn't getting faster, no he just for some reason was moving in directions that his body told him too. And for now, he would go with it, because as stated before Rocco's body never steers him wrong. For the most part that is.... Anyways, Rocco's body would steer left, right, left, down, jump. Dodging and evading the dreadlocks attacks. But Rocco's headache was grow evermore annoying. Each second thumping harder than the last. Rocco had enough, he needed to end this fight as fast as he could or he could risk losing because of it.

With Wind still gathering in his right hand Rocco would attempt to distance himself from his attacker, but with the dock being only 3 meters wide it was kind of hard. Rocco jumping back would just barely save himself from falling off. But another one of the dreadlocks attacks were coming. And it looked fierce, and a lot of wind was being blown by it. That's when Rocco had an idea. An idea that could end with Rocco dying, but Rocco was always a betting man. Luck is always involved with life. And yeah, maybe Rocco didn't have the luckiest start to life, he was damn sure going to have a lucky ass end. Rocco would outstretch his right hand, while also jumping off of the docks. He was going to have the dreadlock man swing near his hand and have his hand gather wing. It was the only way for Rocco to gather wind in a really fast manner. But thing didn't go as planned. Rocco would jump off and his hand would gather wind but at the cost of getting grazed by the bat.

Rocco could feel the breaking of his finger bones. Rocco would grit his teeth and would pull himself up with his left hand. But instead of the dreadlock person continuing his assault he would back up with probably the biggest smirk on his face. "Got ya hand didn't I, yo, I could feeeeeeeel something break. And by the way, your holding your hand, yo, I can tell i'm right." Rocco would pull and attempt to fix each and every one of the fingers that was broken. All but his thumb. Rocco would succeed to realign them, but he couldn't fix the broken bones. Those would have to wait. In any case, Rocco was really in trouble now, he wasn't going to be able to use his technique properly if his hand was broken. But starting over wasn't really an option either, as by the time Rocco finally gathers the amount of wind needed he would probably be dead. So the only thing to do would be to continue with the broken hand and push through the pain. "Go fuck yourself, shit braids" Rocco would muster out of his mouth. It wasn't the greatest insult but Rocco wasn't about to be played with and not talk shit.

The battle continues with Rocco landing blows with his left hand and taking various blows from the bat. Thanks to Rocco's gut feeling from before he was able to slow down the guy, making approaching him easier. He sure had strength but his endurance was pretty ass. Rocco would cough out blood as blood began to drip from his head. Broken ribs, Broken hand and an ever increasing headache. But looking at the guy Rocco was facing, he was missing a few teeth and his face was bruised to all hell. And to be fair that was where Rocco was attacked. He didn't go for his body at all, if he was truly going to finish this off he needed to make sure that the technique would hit and do as much damage to the weakest part on his face. And soon Rocco saw his window of opportunity, after going for yet another wild swing the Greenbeck first mate would pause for a second, momentary catching his breath. Using that second Rocco would slam his fist into the temple of his opponent and would smash him through the docks. The wind surrounding his fist would dissipate back to where it came from. And Rocco would slump down to a knee. His injuries would be very apparent. He would need to seek medical aid soon.

But before Rocco could even get a moment to himself a hand would resurface from the hole newly made in the docks. It was slow though. He seemed to be still reeling from the hit to his temple. And in all honesty Rocco was surprised that he was even still awake after that hit. It was....weak yes but a direct hit to the temple. Rocco would gradually get himself up to this feet before stumbling back to one knee. If he left this guy alone he would surely shake off the hit and would proceed to beat the shit out of Rocco. So Rocco had only one thing to do. This would probably make shit worse but it was the best thing to finish this fight off. Rocco would slowly make his way back to the hole where the First mate of the Greenbeck pirates would slowly poke his head out of the water. Rocco would wobble backwards and would put his whole body into this one final attack. Falling forwards Rocco would throw his entire body weight into this only final headbutt. Colliding with the dreadlocked fucker. His head would slump on the docks, right next to Rocco's The hit would be for both people. Rocco's right eye becoming extremely bloodshot. Rocco would attempt to get up, only met with so much blurry vision he would stumble and would fall off the deck...."Got ya, you shitlock bastard"

30Pure Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------

As the words of the Red Head flew around through Juan’s head, and their implications became more vivid and graphic by the second, he seemed to lose some of his anger. Juan looked over at the face of Reya behind him, taking note of her tears and how much weaker she looked than the time where Juan knew her; and despite what it looked like on the outside, despite whatever limits to human anger Juan seemed to have found due to the actions of the Greenbecks, he somehow managed to find more! The flashes of what the man’s words could mean filled Juan’s Head as he flew towards his opponent, with the Red Head having caught himself as he landed from the elbow stroke and prepared for the onslaught by swinging his arm at Juan in order to hit the man with a wind blast from his body. ”Not gonna work” Juan would exclaim, swinging his arm in a way that would cause the offending air projectile to be met by his own, and though Juan strength wasn’t sufficient to cast aside the attack it was certainly enough to stop it long enough so that he could simply allow it to fly past him. Disappearing in the blink of an eye through the use of his powers Juan would again attempt to attack his opponent before the man could process what he was doing only this time he would not make any mistakes. As the Red Head attempted to Kami-E away from whatever strike was aimed at him Juan would swing down at him from above, forcing him down into the hard ground with enough force to eject the very air from his lungs.

Gasping, Red Head would draw his sword once again. "It seems I will have to take you more seriously than I predicted" Seemingly finding a new source of energy from nothing, Red Head would attack with renewed vigor, slashing at Juan in a frenzy, leaving him no room to do anything but avoid attacks.'Why? Why can he just over power me no matter how mad I get? No matter what I do...I’m just so hopeless!' No longer angry, full more of helplessness than fury, Juan did everything he could do to put off his inevitable defeat at the hands of this pirate. The face of the Red Head was possibly the worst part of the loss, the smug look on his face, as if this were only right and he had all the power in the world to do whatever he wanted to Juan.

"Please Juan! You can do this, he’s not half the man you are!" With defeat at the door and his body ready to give up, his mind flashed the image of Reya and he defeated face in the same situation as his own. This man...this monster had taken advantage of her and made her feel the same feeling of hopelessness that he felt now. "You’re not gonna hurt us anymore!" Fueled by the strength of his own determination to protect his friend, as well as Reya’s own feeling of hope in him; Juan’s arm would turn black, giving him the strength necessary to literally slap the sword away inches from his own face. The look of shock on the face of his opponent lasted only a second before it was wiped off by a slap from Juan’s pawpad sending him flying. "You’re not getting off that easy," Juan would say to the launched figure before flinging himself towards him as well, catching up nearly instantly and grabbing his opponent by the ankle, swinging him in the air before sending him flying down 5 meters to the solid earth below.  With the fight all but over Juan would once again launch down towards the ground, with his leg extended below him and ready to strike in an instant. Once Juan reached the ground, his foot would make contact with his opponent’s more offensive organ with enough force to ensure that if he managed to survive, he’d never be able to do harm to another woman in his life. "Spteh, you weren’t even worth it bastard." Juan would say as he spat down on his defeated opponent.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum