Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Pure Coincidence EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Pure Coincidence EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Pure Coincidence EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Pure Coincidence EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Pure Coincidence EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Pure Coincidence EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Pure Coincidence EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Pure Coincidence EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Pure Coincidence EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Pure Coincidence Empty Pure Coincidence Sat May 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------
"You’ll give it you’re best shot wont you?"

With the threat of pursuit by the Children of the Sun hanging over his head now, Juan walked through the streets of Water 7 towards the business district. Despite all the commotion he had caused last time, he was able to walk through the area without being recognized most likely because everyone who had been around at the time was either dead or too afraid to come back. "I might have to check out that sword shop I've heard so much about, maybe I'll pick myself up something shiny."

As Juan entered the business district, he noticed that things had calmed down a lot from the way they were last he he was there two days before. "That's good, with things so calm maybe people won't be on alert as much unless a marine who was here then sees me," There was no chance of that happening though, because every marine who had been there at that time would either be in a bag or off somewhere telling their side of the story. Juan would bet that he'd probably have a few more days before his face was all over Water 7 and possibly everywhere else. Continuing to walk, Juan soon found himself in front of Wazu's Primal Sword shop. When Juan walked in he noticed that there were only two people with him inside. The shop worker that Juan could only assume was the Wazu that the store was named after; and another man with bright red hair and and a long coat. Juan ignored the two men for a moment to look at the array of different swords that were all over the shop, before one in particular caught his eye. It was magnificent; 70 centimeter long blade with one of the most gleaming blades Juan had ever seen. "I need to have this. I need it in my life." The sword filled Juan's mind, and it was all Juan could think of as he walked up to the counter with it. On his way up to buy the sword Juan bumped into the man in the long coat, knocking him over.

After knocking the man over Juan would completely ignore him as he rose up and tapped him on the shoulder. As soon as Juan turned around he was met with a sucker punch that knocked him off his feet and put him on his ass. "You do not just knock over Fiero, newest member of the feared Greenbeck Pirates." With the man's words he also made a series of exaggerated movements punctuated by a spin. "For your crimes, I'll allow you to keep your life but I'll be taking this sword and keeping it for myself." With that, Fiero would reach down and pick up the sword Juan had been holding as it fell to the floor when Juan did. While Juan would usually have tried to kill the man for hitting him, he could do nothing but sit on the floor and hold his jaw as he thought over what the man had said. Even when Fiero left with the sword  and the store worker was shouting at him to give it back only one word was on Juan's mind,'Greenbeck'

Juan continued to sit on the floor until he heard to store worker that the marine would be on their way to find that thief soon. Juan would then get up and leave the store, flying away to ensure that he would be gone by the time the marines got there. Juan would fly straight out of the business district to a somewhat secluded area. To think about how royally he had just screwed up. "I had a Greenbeck right next to me and I just froze up. I'm such a screw up." After so much time being sure the cult could help him if he ever met with the Greenbecks, he runs into them when he finally stops dealing with the Children of the Sun. "Well I know where they are. I guess I'll have to find them and take them on myself with my new power." And while Juan said those words with conviction, he had very little faith that his abilities would be enough to take down a whole pirate crew on his own.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Techniques Used| Misc Traits. :

Last edited by Maverick on Mon May 28, 2018 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sun May 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Pure Coincidence VjzsUgF

Rocco would currently be training on a quiet beach. Which as far as Rocco knew, was deserted for no reason. Maybe something happened here Rocco didn't know about. He was new to the island, somewhat so him knowing about it's history would be far-fetched. Taking up a stance and waiting patiently for the next gust of wind. Remaining still and calm. But once his body felt that breeze he would flow like the wind himself. Using it like a guide to control his body fluidly. Gently dragging his foot in the sand, careful not to displace it too much. After the gust would end Rocco would return to a basic stance. He would sit down and remember the things his master told him about before setting off for adventure.

He told him not to get into too much trouble as he knew Rocco was a trouble maker. "Boy if he saw me right now he would be furious" This thought caused Rocco to laugh out loud. It would be a lie for Rocco to say he wasn't a little homesick. But his desire to get stronger was stronger than his intention to return home. So he was going to push on and learn an abundance of things. Things that are going to shape Rocco's martial art into something that will truly be a formidable beast. Rocco himself aims to morph into something with such an indomitable will that people around him could just feel the energy radiating off of him. Wait! Rocco just thought of something, he was currently in a pirate crew.

Now if Rocco's master saw him today he would probably break Rocco's arms and legs. One of the things his master forbade him to become was a pirate. Rocco would shrug "Ain't no way that old man could even know I was a pirate until it was too late..." But just thinking about the idea would give Rocco some chills. He wondered what his Captain was doing currently. Rocco would get up from the beach though, dusting himself off making sure that sand wasn't in his shoes or anything. Fixing his hair, aka his prized possession. Taking a deep hard gaze out to the ocean, recognizing it's beauty and danger. Rocco would turn around and making his way across the beach. He was going to look for a place to crash for the night.

He had nothing else to do for now, until he meets back up with his Captain so he was just going to chill and train. Maybe he could get lucky and have someone strong come up to him......nahhhhhhh. Such an idea could only happen in Rocco's dreams. There was no chance in hell that someone stronger than Rocco could run up on him and fight him. Of course Rocco would give them a run for their money IF they were stronger, but until Rocco finds someone stronger than him....besides his captain there was no silly fuck on the island that could beat him.

3Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Mon May 21, 2018 10:27 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Pure Coincidence Tumblr_ooseleHwbf1sg8uefo3_540

Baioretto hadn't really spent too much time on the island but he figured after he recruited Rocco that he should probably try his luck at recruiting more people to his cause, that meant searching the island of Water 7 for what might be the next diamond in the ruff. "This island is pretty but it doesn't seem like people engage in much violence here." thought Baioretto to himself as he navigated the streets of the business district. To his left Baioretto saw a poster advertising a minor reward for this guy with blonde hair, Baioretto didn't make much of it and hoped eventually the duo would meet but that was that and he continued his stroll. He noticed a small group of men give or take five, standing not to far off from where Baioretto was now. They were harassing people in the nearby area and Baioretto took this as his chance to work some rust off. Approaching the group Baioretto noticed they had just pushed an innocent man to the ground "Oi," Baioretto said gaining their attention immediately. "Who the hell are you suppose to be?" said one of the five men "Baioretto D. Fuentes." said Baioretto calmly.

As it turns out Baioretto was in the business of interrupting people's fun. One of the men punched Baioretto in the face which knocked him back a few steps, "Mind your business before you don't have the chance to." said one of the men, an angry Baioretto would leap forward jumping on one of the mens chest grabbing him by his shirt, this man stood at around 13 feet tall. Headbutting him repeatedly his mouth and down hit by the forehead of Baioretto. The forehead of Baioretto was dripping in blood, both the mans and Baioretto. "This isn't how you treat Greenbeck pirates!" said one of the men before he let off a shot hitting Baioretto in the left shoulder causing him to let go of the big man, however that gargantuan was wobbly and stumbling, as Baioretto went to grab the man with the gun the large man pulled Baioretto by his jacket backwards towards him as both men fell into the water, Baioretto haven't swam since before he ingested the Goro Goro No Mi started to gasp for air immediately. Drowning he started to go lower with the giant pulling him downwards.

4Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Thu May 24, 2018 9:58 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------

As Juan stood in the secluded area he had chosen to land in he heard a voice in the distance causing him to think that the area was less secluded than he originally thought.
”This isn’t how you treat the Greenbeck Pirates”
”Again with that name, it’s almost like they’re taunting me. They just won’t get out of my life!” Deciding that it would be better to just leave them alone for now Juan would turn on his heels and begin to walk away from the area, only stopping to turn around when he heard the sounds of struggle followed by a large splash. Juan had no desire to get involved with whatever could have caused the noise, especially if the Greenbecks were involved, and after all the changes in his life he’s had to get used to he really expected himself to be able to just walk away. All the changes to his body and mind hadn’t changed his heart though, he couldn’t just walk away from the situation if there might be someone in danger. *sigh* I wish I could just learn to leave stuff alone.” Turning on his heels once more Juan would spread his wings and take off flying in the direction he had heard the voices coming from.

As Juan arrived in the area, he noticed a group of about 4 men all looking into the depths of one of Water 7’s many waterways. As Juan floated down towards the men at a pace that would honestly be described as stalking if he was on the ground he would begin to hear bits of the men’s conversation:”Damn, I cannot believe Hiru would be dumb enough to get himself dropped into the Water, there’s no way we can get down to him without risking ourselves. All over a fight with a random man who isn’t even a pirate.” Hearing this, Juan would look down at the water where the pirates were looking. Now that they mentioned it, there were a few air bubbles bubbling up on the surface. ”I can’t go down into the Water to save whoever’s down there, but I can at least do something to those guys who are still up here and reachable.” Remembering Captain Kiri’s Information Juan would choose to preserve his own life over jumping into the Water and just attack the group of 4 men that were near him. As he prepared to swoop down and attack the men though, a voice in the back of his head stopped him,’This isn’t you Juan. You know that the right thing is to help him out even if you don’t want to.’ Juan would shake his head to try and get the thought of being a hero out of it, but he knew that the voice was right. Juan needed to help that drowning man and would have to avoid fighting those men to do it.

From where Juan was flying above the Waterway he was able to sort of see where the two men were currently struggling. Knowing he only had one shot, Juan would close his right eye and make a bit of a funny face as he aimed down at the men below. As a paw shaped sphere of compressed air shaped on his open palm the two men would feel a bit of a change in the air, perhaps through some form of supernatural ability. The man who had been fighting Baioretto with a gun looked up at Juan and took note of his place. There was no initial reaction to seeing Juan, as the interaction currently going on beneath him seemed much more concerning. When the paw shaped blast left off of Juan’s palm and entered the water, going straight down to strike the giant man currently fighting Baioretto, stunning him and causing him to let go of the struggling devil’s fruit user. Juan had no clue of the man’s devil’s fruit powers, so he would only be assuming he was going to be able to save him by getting the huge man off him. Not knowing that he was mistaken, Juan would celebrate his small victory as a shot from the pistol of the man currently below him whizzed by his wing, barely missing him. ”My next shot won’t miss,” cane the voice of the armed man as he shouted up to the winged man. From his position 25 meters above the head of the man, Juan was definitely stunned by the accuracy of the shot. His own shot, while definitely from a longer range, was much larger and also assisted by gravity; this man below him was definitely no Novice with his small revolver.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Last edited by Maverick on Mon May 28, 2018 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

5Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sat May 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Pure Coincidence VjzsUgF

Rocco laying back to gaze into the sky would wonder what is in store for him in the future. Likely the greatest martial artist. But Rocco was still getting ahead of himself. Rocco didn't want to get too presumptuous of himself. That would probably lead to Rocco's death. But ehhhh, whats life without feeling yourself right? It would be a bit stale not feeling like you were the shit. But feeling like you are the shit all the time isn't honest. But while Rocco was deep in thought, he saw a figure that he swear he's seen before. Either it was one of those flying bodyguards Rocco and Juan dealt with before. Or it was the winged bastard Juan himself. and thinking about it logically. Why would those bodyguards still be here? They failed their assignment. So shouldn't they be flying back home in total shame?

Then it had to be Juan! Rocco had a whole slew of questions to ask Juan. Questions regarding Devil Fruits of course. Since Juan was apart of the cult, maybe he knew something about them. Probably not as much as the leader but, it would have to be something right? Or was that sort of information just kept secret by the cult? That would be kind of stupid you know, what if someone came with a Devil Fruit, the cult members would have no idea of how to handle them. But thinking about it now, were Devil Fruits scarce? Rocco would shake his head and would jolt up to his feet. Running towards the direction he saw Juan from. It was sort of far but Rocco was fast, well compared to most people here he was fast. Rocco probably hasn't been to 10% of the world.

After a while, he would notice Juan would stop and Rocco would turn the corner to see what made him stop. And after surveying the situation Rocco would remember Juan talking about pirates and a girl something. And that's when it clicked with Rocco, looking at the water he would notice a bit of movement. Was Juan trying to save that girl he was talking about and she fell in the water? But he can't save her right now because that guy with the gun isn't letting him? Ok! Rocco then decided to help Juan out once more. Maybe if Rocco does Juan would have no choice but to tell him any information he knows. Rocco would begin running and soon he would pick up top speed. And ignoring all the other pirates. As they were too slow to stop him, and the guy with the gun was focused on Juan. Rocco would dive into the water and would swim as fast as he could towards the figures he could see.

Grabbing onto the slimmer one of the two Rocco would swim up. No way Juan would be into big girls right? If so, fuck it Juan might have to date this new person. But as Rocco grabbed onto the person he would get a good look at their face. "The Fuck? Captain?!" Rocco forgetting he was underwater. would cover his mouth to save whatever amount of oxygen he had left. And would swim out carrying his incompetent Captain. Attempting to throw him up first. If something were to stop him then Rocco would swing his legs up first and flip his captain out of the water first. Leaving Rocco in the water alone, but getting his captain out the water. Worst comes to worst, Rocco would take another gasp of air and dive back into the water

6Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Wed May 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------

As the man holding the revolver stared down the winged navigator, a million thoughts were running through his mind. 'What can I even do? From this position he'll probably be able to take me down the second I move.' Mind racing trying to come up with a solution to his problem, Juan would be forced to sigh as he realizes that there is no real plan. He would be forced to just try his hardest to survive and defeat the man before being shot. Preparing himself Juan would begin to slowly descend, so slowly at first that it would appear as if he simply stopped flying and fell to the ground, but in reality his open wings were slowing his fall dramatically. Juan would keep his wings wide preparing for his moment to attack. Once Juan reached 20 meters above the head of the revolver wielding man, he would be gifted a golden opportunity. A loud splash from the direction where he had sent his previous attack. The 5 men who were above the Waterway all looked over at the source of the splash, though the 3 who weren't Juan or the man wielding a revolver were already looking in that direction and were just a little too slow to notice the man jumping into the Water right near their eyes.

While Juan was curious of what had caused the splash he knew he couldn't be allowed to be distracted by it along with the other men.In fact, their distraction would benefit Juan greatly. The man who had been wielding the revolver aimed at Juan now aimed at the spot on the Water where it rippled most, and beginning to pull the trigger once he saw air bubble appear on its surface. Before he could actually apply the pressure needed to fire the weapon though, Juan would launch at him from above, delivering a strike to the elbow of the man with his paw. The repulsive force of Juan's pawpad would force the attacked joint to bend forcefully backwards from the way it was intended, breaking the target arm and forcing him to drop the weapon. In that moment where Juan fought though, the 3 men who had previously ignored him due to their lack of land to air combat capability sprung into action. The leftmost man was a portly fellow wearing a black bandana and a sailors shirt, and an apparent attitude shown when he attempted to punch at Juan from below. On the far right was a well built man with a bandana matching the one worn by his friend, and his matching attitude was accompanied by a kick out at Juan's midsection using his right leg.

Attempting to protect himself, Juan would go low from his position 5 feet above the ground to touch the ground and kick the knee cap of the leg which was used to support the kicking form of the man. The force of Juan's kick plus the momentum of his own would send him flying into the Waterway below. His portly friend's fist would be knocked aside by Juan's own as the two met in the middle, with Juan's superior strength allowing him to knock aside the punch of the weaker yet still larger man. Though knocked off balance by the simultaneous strike, the man was not actually defeated untila left hook from Juan slammed into his jaw, lifting him off of his feet and flinging him towards the waterway in such a way that his legs remained on the ground of Water 7 while his upper half leaned over the edge. Juan's display didn't allow him to deal with the man in the middle though, who delivered a left cross the the jaw of the winged man who had landed on the ground in order to fight the other men. Dazed and confused, Juan went reeling from the unexpected blow.
MADE BY ★MEULK

7Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:38 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Pure Coincidence VjzsUgF

After spending some time underwater. Rocco would think to himself. He had time too, he could hold his breath for a while. Maybe around 3 minutes? It wasn't long but that was natural, maybe if he attempted to train this particular "skill" he could stay underwater for longer periods. But for now, Rocco would wait about 2 minutes before resurfacing. First off he would get a grasp of the surrounding area. And from Rocco's position, it looked as if Juan was getting his shit pushed in. Rocco wanted to help Juan out instantly but first came the vitals of his Captain. He wasn't going to just discard Juan but he was going to give the person who needed attention first his attention, which was Rocco's Captain.

After putting his index and middle finger on Baioretto's neck to check to see if his heart was beating, albeit it was kinda weak. So Rocco was going to forcefully wake his Captain up. He would turn his back to Baioretto's body and would sit on his Captain. If this woke up Baioretto Rocco would laugh "How did you find yourself in such a weak state?" If it didn't wake up Baioretto Rocco would momentarily leave him. Rocco knew his captain was alive but he didn't know if he was in a stable state. Rocco would have to find that out after he dealt with the guys jumping Juan. Rocco being water would start to run and would slide over to the guy with the sailor shirt tripping him over. "I got this one, you handle the other guy."

Rocco would kick himself up but would land on the guy's body. Rocco would hoop off and would glance at the guy who's elbow seemed to be broken. Rocco thought about whether or not Juan did that, but these guys all seemed to be apart of the same group. So it would be weird for one of them to betray when there were two other people to go against. So either there was no traitor or Juan is getting better and better at fighting. Maybe Rocco will get to fight Juan one day. Of course, Rocco isn't about killing so it would be hard to fight Juan who kills without a second thought. Looking back at his opponent Rocco would back up so he could separate him and his partner. Having one of them switch up and jump Rocco would be annoying. So creating space and separating them would be the ideal strat here.

8Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:23 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Baioretto did this to himself, getting roped into combat with these fools and falling into the water caused for Baioretto to get stuck in the uncomfortable situation a devil fruit user could be in. As he slipped down into the depths of the ocean his consciousness faded and he slowly faded along with it. The behemoth was dragging him down but it wouldn't be long before baioretto felt a pulse of energy which jump started him and woke him up, followed by another and he was free, however Baioretto was still sinking due to being a devil fruit user. His natural reaction to being underwater kicked in which caused him to gasp for air which failed him once more as he took in a large amount of water and he began to choke, he was passing out once more but not before seeing a figure from above coming down below to save him, It wouldn't be long before Baioretto was saved but by who? The man was none other than the first mate of Baioretto, the young standout pirate Rocco! he came and saved his captain bringing him back up to the surface, checking on him before he jumped back in the action.

Rocco asked Baioretto a question, he heard him fully but his body wouldn't let him respond, he was still out cold. Moments later Baioretto would cough up water before turning on his side, deep breathes he would take before he rolled over fully using his arms to push off the ground. Panting as he looked at the ground, soaking wet Baioretto started smirking as he whipped his hair back. The words of Rocco replaying in Baioretto's head "Never again Rocco, never again." spoke Baioretto as he stood all the way up and surveyed the area, he saw Rocco fighting alongside another man he didn't recognize, he assumed it was someone who had a bone to pick with these pirates as well. Baioretto saw him using a power that definitely had to be from a devil fruit, it interested him and Baioretto took a mental note of it, before he could get caught admiring the mans abilities Baioretto noticed a lone man left from the group he had got into it with pointing his gun at the giant fist user, staring at his pistol Baioretto vanished he shot forward like a bolt of lightning, emerging from the guns barrel before he stripped the pirate of his own weapon turning it on him. That was the last of the Greenbeck Pirates, for now at least.

Skills used:

9Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------

As Juan reeled from the heavy punch that struck him in the face and nearly knocked him into his ass, a burst of action in the area essentially saved him from what could’ve been a major ass kicking. In a flash his friend and potential rival Rocco appeared and joined the fight  to help him out. As Rocco took out the man Juan had crippled but failed to actually incapacitate, a man with purple hair seemingly appeared from the gun of the man who had nearly put Juan out of the fight. Though Juan was sure that the purple haired gentleman was cool, and from his soaking wet appearance he was probably the man Juan had attempted to save from the Water, Juan felt that this battle was more personal than he was comfortable accepting help with. In a flash Juan would launch himself towards his opponent at his maximum speed, delivering his strongest slap into the jaw of the man being held at gun point with his own weapon. The slap was so powerful and surprising that the man would be lifted off his feet, and his unconscious body went flying into the water below, joining his friends.

After sending the man flying, Juan would turn to the man holding the gun; now standing directly in front of him with the gun pointed in his direction. Virtually ignoring the weapon Juan would extend his hand out intending to shake hands with the man, but would quickly switch to a fist bump upon remembering that a simple touch of his hand could send grown men flying. ”Hey I’m Juan. Thanks for the help with that guy back there, he nearly put me to sleep from a single blow haha!” While he normally wouldn’t be so friendly with a stranger, the presence of Rocco and his obvious comfort around the purple haired guy out Juan at ease.

Speaking of the determined Martial Artist turned cultist turned Pirate, Juan would hear the reply of the purple haired savior before putting out his fist for his friend to bump as well, but it wouldn’t matter much since as soon as the fists made contact Juan would pull in his friend for a hug. ”Man, I wasn’t sure I’d ever see you again after I left you behind with that group.” Saying it out loud would cause the guilt of just leaving Rocco behind to return to Juan’s mind,”Speaking about that, I’m really sorry about just leaving you like that bro. I now know that I had just eaten a devils fruit and I didn’t really know how to deal with it. That doesn’t excuse my doin that to you though, so if you’re still angry about it I’ll understand.” The actual regret in his eyes would be obvious, and hopeful led enough to convince Rocco to forgive him.
MADE BY ★MEULK

10Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Pure Coincidence VjzsUgF

Rocco would watch as the rest of the fight would end in front of his eyes. Weirdly, that is. He noticed that Juan and his Captain were using different abilities. Watching intently Rocco would deduce that there were indeed different types of Devil Fruits. But something also crossed Rocco's thought train, was Baioretto unable to swim? If Rocco was in that situation he would just simply dispatch the guy holding him and then swim up, and Rocco "believes" that his Captain is stronger than him. So what was stopping him from doing the very same thing? Maybe Baioretto just didn't know how to swim? Ehhhh, that would be a question for later. For now, Rocco would accept the fistbump his friend would give.

He would get a little surprised about the hug but he would let it slide. Letting it go on for a little and then pushing Juan off in minor embarrassment. "All right, all right." Rocco's eyes would widen at the words of Juan. He knows about them too, and he knows he's eaten one? "Wait, you ate one too? When? Where?" Rocco was stunned, to be honest. Rocco would stop himself though. He was getting ahead of himself. For all, he knew Juan only knew what devil fruits were. But just the sound of Juan having a Devil Fruit, and from what Rocco saw it was quite the powerful one, would send mini chills down his spine. Rocco knew Juan wasn't someone to hesitate at killing.

Rocco was back away from that thought though, people change, and pushing your morals on someone else is a shoddy way to live. Rocco likes everyone to make their own decisions and Rocco won't look down upon those decisions. It's just when those decisions get Rocco involved is when he has to intervene. Shutting down his thought process for a moment, Rocco would notice that it would be the first time that Juan and his Captain were to meet. Rocco taking the first step being the social guy he is would introduce them to each other. "Cap, this man right here is Juan, I don't know his last name but who cares. He's a cool dude to hang around though. Juan this weird guy right here is my Captain. I think he's a trustworthy dude. Anyways you guys can talk imma go check to see if these guys had anything worth something on em"

11Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes

OOC: didn't feel like fluffing.

Baioretto was certainly rusty, he hadn't been engaged in a real fight for awhile now, it seemed since Sabaody Baioretto hasn't faced any real competition. Growing stale came with growing vulnerable and it showed today that Baioretto was as vulnerable as can be. After he dispatched of the enemy in question Baioretto wouldn't waste anytime drying himself off, he had actually forgot that he had a weird disability to sink in water. It was never a thing before he ate his devil fruit so Baioretto started to understand one of the man curses that came from devil fruit, he realized how truly vulnerable he was if that were to happen again. "Aye, Rocco! Sorry I forgot that devil fruit users can't swim." said Baioretto as he continued to dry himself off. it wouldn't have been moments later and Rocco started introducing Baioretto to the man he considered a formidable pirate Baioretto smirked at the prospect of getting a fight with this an that he respected.

It was then Baioretto took a few steps over to the man named Jaun. "Nice to meet you Juan, Didn't think I'd get to meet someone that knows Rocco around here." Baioretto would extend his right arm to Juan in a means of him talking and loosening up,

12Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:27 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------

”Yeah I ate a fruit back when we were dealing with the cult guys, that’s how I dealt with them and why I left so quickly,” Juan would hold his open palm in front of Rocco, careful not to actually make contact with his friend, and explained some of what he knew about his abilities,”Basically the devils fruit gave me these paw pads on my hands. And I know it may seem lame at first but these things are crazy strong, they let my do stuff like repelling objects and I can even use them to make air blasts to hit people with. I’m proud to be a Paw Paw man!” Juan would smile, for the the first time actually speaking out loud about how much he liked his fruit.

Putting his arm down Juan would turn to Barietto,”Rocco called you his captain; are you like a crew or something?” As he looked between the two men Juan thought of his old crew and all the fun they had. Barietto even reminded Juan of his old captain a bit. He was sure that if he really wanted there could be a spot for him, maybe as like a grunt or something; but Juan wasn’t really ready to do something like that again, and he knew that their crew probably had a lot of members. ”How many other crew mates do you guys have?” Sure that there must be a lot of members, Juan wouldn’t have much hope in his voice, and he wouldn’t care too much about their actual answer.

Since the answer to his question wasn’t really important, Juan would move on after asking it if Barietto to ask him another, more important question. ”How did you end up getting into it with those stupid ass Greenbeck pirates? Those guys have been a pain in my ass since Jaya island.” Sensing himself getting a bit heated as he spoke of the Greenbeck pirates, Juan would calm himself before continuing to speak. ”If I’m being honest, it’s good that I ran into them here even though they’re a pain in my ass. They kicked my ass back on Jaya and then they stole from my friend, but they had the nerve to steal from me too once I got here. I can’t just let them get away with messing with me so much, so I’m gonna try and take them down here.” Since he knew it would be dumb to get himself more excited and bore them with the details of his grudge, Juan would wave goodbye to the two men before turning and beginning to walk away. ”See you guys later I guess. I gotta deal with those Greenbecks sometime, and it’ll probably be better to do it before they can get into anymore trouble.”
MADE BY ★MEULK

13Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:48 am

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Pure Coincidence VjzsUgF

As Rocco would go through the pockets of the currently unconscious GB pirate he would notice that the guy was mad broke. Like in Rocco looked directly into his pockets, they just might be cobwebs. Rocco shook his head in disappointment. How could a pirate who had a decent shirt be so broke? Or did he spend all his money on the shirt? The man would start grumbling though, mentioning something about "Fuck you mom, I can do what I want. Can I borrow like 5 beli though?" Rocco raised both of his eyebrows in both surprise and suspicion. For a second though he also wanted to laugh. But waking this guy up would just cause Rocco to expend more energy. Energy that just wouldn't be worth spending on someone like him.

Rocco would look over his shoulder and would check on the conversation with Baioretto and Juan. He wouldn't listen too heard but he wanted to know something about the conversation. Maybe exchanging information about their fruits? Rocco would shrug and would go back to searching the man. Maybe he would something else valuable. Rocco would then gently lift his shirt and would notice a multitude of tattoos across his body. Rocco wasn't a tattoo person himself but they didn't look too bad. Most of them looked new as well, scanning his body quickly Rocco would leave the guy in the state he was in now and would stand up. He would lean back with his hands on his lower back cracking it. Letting out a sigh of relief Rocco would make his way back to the two men talking.

Arriving right as Juan asked whether or not there were any other members. To which Rocco grew a sinister grin aiming it at Baioretto "Yeah Cap, is there anyone else?" Rocco obviously knew the answer as he was the First Mate. Meaning there was no one else besides him and Baioretto in the crew currently. Rocco would get an idea though. Maybe Juan could join them? It wasn't Rocco's choice though so he wasn't going to answer. Decaying his smile a few seconds after it was made. Listening to Juan speak about taking these guys on by himself and seeing how he almost got his shit pushed in back there. Rocco would have a tiny bit of reliance issues with that statement. Rocco would look at his Captain and then back and Juan a few times. Hinting at having Baioretto continue the conversation with him.

14Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Pure Coincidence Dd438fa422e744e40c755219cdb7818d-dbp0u5v

Sloth, a man of glutton. Someone who feasted endlessly and cared about ways to better his pockets and stomachs, this man was the captain of the Greenbeck Pirates. He was an angry fat man who wanted his wealth stacked to the roof! "Oi captain! captain!" yelled a man running into the upstairs chamber of the Greenbecks. The Sloth was eating a giant bird leg and took little time acknowledging his soldier. "What is it?" spoke The Sloth. "Some of our guys got into it with a group of pirates down by Main Street." said the overly tired pirate who ran to rely the message. The Sloth dropped his bird leg and immediately gave his full attention to the young pirate "Who the hell was it?" The young pirate was out of breathe because he had ran so far, he was still trying to find his second wind, a grip of his neck by the Sloth focused him up "Well boy?" the young pirate gulped before talking as fast as he could "Well you remember that guy on Jaya who gave us trouble? It was him and he brought friends." spoke the youngster. Getting put down gently the Sloth smirked and picked up his bird leg.

"The one with the sword?" spoke the Sloth. A frantic head nod by the young pirate followed by him being dusted off "I see." said The Sloth before he went and threw his bird leg. "They'll probably be coming to pay us a visit. So you know what happens to this place, load up the valuables and prepare to move it over to the next island." This place wasn't for the leisure of the Greenbeck Pirates no, this place was a brothel which was ran to fund their activities while they remained stationed on the island. In each and every room there was a woman doing things she didn't sign up for.

Baioretto listened to what Juan said about his devil fruit and noticed that was actually an interesting ability, it made him wonder to what extent his repels could work. Juan would turn to Baioretto and start speaking to him in reference to Rocco about them being in a crew. A smiling Baioretto still soaking wet couldn't help but be giddy right about now. "Aye that's right, I met Rocco recently and he was the first recruit for my crew!" yelled Baioretto with a great deal of emotion behind that closing statement. It was clear Baioretto was very thrilled to be on his pirate journey, months ago he wasn't this thrilled about life but his recent faith in humanity could be attributed to his time on Sabaody Archipelago.

When asked about how many members Baioretto had in his crew he simply started laughing a bit before a slight rub of the back of his head with his right hand, "Well see, I haven't had the chance to recruit yet! So the only member I have is Rocco." spoke Baioretto. Saying that Baioretto smiled at Rocco who knew the answer to the question but was keen on being a jokester right now. "They bothered an innocent man, so I decided to step in but I forgot about the water thing with devil fruits." said Baioretto who wasn't too use to his devil fruit abilities just yet. It was clear Juan was passionate about the Greenbeck pirates, his previous incident had sat in with him already but now Baioretto and Rocco felt the same way The trio could end the entire issue right now.

Rocco looked at Baioretto and Baioretto head nodded towards his first mate, they were on the same page with Juan's attempted one man mission. "Oi Juan." spoke Baioretto hoping to get the blonde pirates attention. If he did manage to get the attention of Juan Baioretto would close the gap between the two and speak man to man "You don't gotta take the Greenbeck's down alone. We got a bone to pick with them too, plus I owe you one!" spoke Baioretto with that smile he was growing famous for. His time on Sabaody taught Baioretto that he didn't have to do things alone, it's never the best move to take and it's usually the easiest way to get yourself in further harm.

15Pure Coincidence Empty Re: Pure Coincidence Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:42 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------

"Get out here bitch! You're gonna have to get out there and work sooner or later!" the man yelled for her. That disgusting human being called out without even the decency to say her name, which he might not even know. He had been pestering her for the last few weeks, trying to get her to do all sorts of disgusting acts that no woman should ever be forced to do. But "she needed to pay her dues" they always said, but it wasn't like she asked them to keep her, she was just as much a prisoner as any of the other women that got dragged around by the Greenbeck pirates. Reya didn't ask to be here. She only wanted to be back home on Jaya reworking on her map; the one that the Greenbeck pirates had taken from her when she first met Juan. "I can't think about Juan," Reya told herself. He isn't gonna be here; she'd be lucky if she ever saw him again after how she'd driven him away on Jaya. "No, I'm gonna have to figure out how I can get out of this without Juan" Though from her position trying to hide curled up in the basement of the Greenbeck's brothel , some help from Juan would be a godsend.

While Reya was hoping she could save herself and not think about Juan, he was the only thing on his mind as he made it his mission to take down the Greenbeck pirates. 'I'm gonna tear down that entire crew if I have to, I have to get Reya's map back!' Juan thought to himself. "Oi Juan" Juan's ears would perk up at the call of Baioretto, after which he'd stop talking and turn to hear the man out. After Baioretto's declaration that he wouldn't have to take down the Greenbecks by himself, Juan would smile brightly back at Baioretto before nodding. "If that's the case then we need to first find out where they're at. Though I don't really know how we're gonna do it,"

As if on cue, some of the people who the Greenbecks had been harassing stepped towards the men, seemingly roused by their expression of their intent to take down the pirates. The person who stood out and actually spoke to them was an older woman, who seemed unable to stop trembling as she spoke,"Young men, if you truly intend to stop those evil men from harming anymore of our citizens, then I am ready to give you some information that could help you." As the young women spoke, some of the younger adults behind her spoke  up as well, but they were not as eager to help the men.  "Granny Yo, you can't tell them anything. If those guys fail then the pirates are gonna come back and kill you. We can't risk you getting hurt." Granny Yo only shook her head at her grandchildren,"It doesn't matter! If these men could help me get my Uriah back then  I'll risk anything, even my own life to help them!" As Granny Yo stopped her passive trembling and began to shake from anger and passion, her Grandchildren stood down.  "There's no need to worry, there's no way we would just fail. I got my own reasons why I can't lose." Juan's eyes shined so strongly from his passion that there was nothing that could be said to argue with him.

"So what do you know Yo?" "1 week ago the Greenbeck pirates arrived on this island, and from the moment they touched the docks they started wreaking havoc. They started by rounding up all the women they could, including my dear granddaughter. Then they took them all to the area where the slums used to be and they've been doing whatever horrible things they do." Disgusted, Juan would ball his fists in anger and simply walk past Granny Yo refusing to even let her finish what she was saying; there was no reason to. First stealing from Reya, then kidnapping women on Water 7 nd taking them from their families; these guys seemed to make a habit of picking on women. As he walked away from the area towards where he knew the islands slums had been, he would say to Baioretto and Rocco without looking back,"We're going now. We're going to teach these bastards about battles between men since they've made a habit of targeting women."
MADE BY ★MEULK

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum