Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Training for the Water from the Healing Well (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Training for the Water from the Healing Well (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Training for the Water from the Healing Well (Gran Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Training for the Water from the Healing Well (Gran Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Training for the Water from the Healing Well (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Training for the Water from the Healing Well (Gran Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Training for the Water from the Healing Well (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Training for the Water from the Healing Well (Gran Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Training for the Water from the Healing Well (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to what I believe is an Approval

While Yuurei followed Dracon he could only see the different rooms around the house. He could only wonder where the Well was located in this place. Still, he noticed the area around them were lit up well, which meant that people were still doing what they needed to do in this place. ”So what are we going to do Dracon?” he asked him curious to know what they were planning to do. The old man chuckled as if there was something funny, but there was nothing funny about what he said. ”Boy, ya going to see soon enough. If I done this enough time, which I have, then ya will be able to use armament after these days are ova,” he chuckled when he finished saying that as they continued moving through the hallways. It didn’t take long for them long to reach a certain room, and he could see that this room had the Well that he was looking for.

”Why would you train me here? The Well is here, wouldn’t you think I would rush towards that while we did our training?” he asked him curious to see what he brought him here. ”I did this for the temptation boy. Ya will eitha attempt to take da wata, and not learn how to use ya Armament. I don’t think ya want dat to happen now,” he laughed at Yuurei as he walked over to where he wanted to go. When he did he turned around to look at Yuurei, and waited to see what he was going to do. The pirate looked at the well, and then looked back at Dracon. He knew that there was no point in going after the water in the well because he probably had a bunch of ways to stop him from getting it. Yuurei sighed as there was no doing that, and he moved over to the corner of the room they were in. He had slowly taken his swords out of his sash as he placed them on the wall where he could see them.

Yuurei figured it was best to do this because if they had to spar, he would be tempted to try and reach for his sword when things, or if things got tough. The swordsman was no longer using his swords, and he wasn’t going to for three days. He sighed and started moving towards Dracon and with that he had stood there waiting Dracon to explain what they were going to do. They stared at each other wondering what was going to happen. ”So when are you going to explain what we are going to do right now Dracon?” he said as he was impatiently waiting for this man to explain something. When Dracon heard his name he had woke up from his slumber and shook his head as he was looking at Yuurei now. ”Were you sleeping?” he asked a bit confused to see how this man had reacted to when his name had been heard.

”Boy, I was not sleeping. I was just in deep thought, and ya interrupted me by callen my name,” he chuckled when he said this to Yuurei as he figured it was time to explain to him what they were going to do. ”So boy, this is what we bout to do. I want ya to play defense. Ya can only defend, and if ya there go on offense, ya going to be strike harda by me. I want ya to take on my hits and try ya best to bring out ya armament haki. Use that fear to ya advantage, if ya can’t do that, ya never gonna active it,” he chuckled when he finished saying that to Yuurei. The pirate sighed because he was going to have to get used to this man laughing at him all the time. The laughter seemed to have been part of his personality, so he figured there was nothing he could do about it. He started stretching his legs as he was looking at the old man who was just standing there.

He wasn’t sure how strong he was, but he couldn’t act like he was weak. The last time he underestimated a pirate who had been retired, he almost lost his life. He had been pierced by blades in a drastic moment to finish the man off. Yuurei got into a stance as he was ready to fight Dracon. ”I’m ready for you Dracon,” he said and wait that the old man had rushed towards Yuurei without a moment of hesitation. The pirate’s eyes widen when he seen this happening as he didn’t have time to react because he wasn’t expecting him to move so fast. He watched the man get close enough where he couldn’t block his attack, and Yuurei had to watch the man throw a straight uppercut into his stomach. Yuurei could only feel himself being lifted into the air as he gasp for air, and spat out some saliva from the attack. When his feet touched the ground he stumbled back a bit as he grabbed his stomach from the pain.

Yuurei looked at Dracon as he could hear the man chuckle from striking him. It wasn’t just that, but he thought he was going to allow him to get regain himself, but that wasn’t the case. The swordsman had to drop his hands from his stomach as Dracon has moved towards him quickly and started throwing jabs at Yuurei. He was stepping back from the attacks that were coming his way as he was trying to block them as best as he could. He could feel the hits that came from the man’s blow, and from there he knew that he was a strong person. Still, he wanted to try and hit the man because he could hear him laughing every time he was attacking him.

Doriki Distribution:

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei didn’t understand what he had to do, except block and dodge the man’s attack. He had to think about the time he fought Father when his Armament had appeared for the first time. He had gotten so scared because the man had a weapon that could done a lot of damage to him. He had also known that because of this item he was using that, if he got hit one more time he would have been done for. He figured this old man was trying to fear him into bringing his armament out, or that was what Yuurei though. The pirate was too busy thinking about this that he didn’t noticed what Dracon had planned. His train of thoughts had come to an end as he had watched the old man sweep him off the ground without Yuurei being able to do anything about it. The young man had fell to the ground and when he could feel the strength behind that attack. It hurt a lot, and he could feel the bruising occurring.

Still, it wasn’t just that as he noticed that Dracon was bringing his leg down at him like it was an axe. Yuurei’s eyes widen when he seen the attacking come straight down at him, and he covered his face with his arms to block the attack. When the hit connected, the man could only chuckle with a smile on his face. ”You can do it afta all, but it seems like ya need to fear fa ya life to do it,” he chuckled as the old man jumped back, and waited for Yuurei to get up from the floor. The thief would slowly get up from the ground as he was happy that the blow from the old man didn’t hurt as much as it had before. He had gotten up from the ground slowly as he cracked his neck, and noticed that the armament that was on his arms were disappearing again. ”Is that the only way I can use it?” he asked wondering, if that was actually the case.

”Boy, Armament can also be used fa offense. Ya don’t just have ta use it fa defense. Still, from what I can tell ya only using it when ya scared fa ya life,” he chuckled when he finished speaking. Yuurei had gotten into a defensive stance as he knew that their training wasn’t done here. Dracon had noticed he was ready to continue on with their sparring, and he rushed over to Yuurei again. He had thrown a punched that brought Yuurei’s arm to fly upward, and also have the pirate stumbled back. He felt the pain on that blow, but brought his hand back down as he had to parry another punch that was coming straight at him. He had been trying to activate his armament again, but it wouldn’t come out, which led him to take the beating from Dracon. Then the sweep happen again, but this time Yuurei had dodged it.

It was something he did subconsciously, but he used his observation haki to avoid that attack. Dracon could only chuckle when he seen this because he wasn’t bluffing when he had observation. ”Ya neva gonna master Armament, if ya usen ya Observation ta dodge boy,” he chuckled. Yuurei knew that, but it was just the beating was getting to him, and he wasn’t able to do anything about it. ”It was by mistake. Let’s continue,” he said getting into a fighting stance. Yuurei would continue to defend himself against Dracon’s blows, but he wasn’t able to activate his Armament after that one scenario. It had made Yuurei realized that he couldn’t use his natural ability on the fly. Dracon could see that he had taken a lot of beating from his attacks. He had been holding back, but he was still a strong person.

Yuurei was panting as he was looking at his arms and could see the bruising that was appearing around his arms. He could feel it on his legs as well, and knew this was going to break or make his body. He wasn’t sure how long this training was going to last. Dracon was done with attacking Yuurei, and the old man had sighed and got out of his fighting stance. ”We are done with this part of the training boy. I will take ya to ya next training area. Let me know when ya ready ta go,” he chuckled as he walked over to the door that was nearby. He leaned against the door, and Yuurei sighed because he was finally done getting beat up. He had dropped his arms to his side because he could feel the soreness from them. [color=blue]”How are you built with such strength Dracon. I felt like my bones would break, if you kept going. He dropped to the ground as he was trying to get a breathier before they would continue on.

He relaxed for a bit as he closed his eyes, and gave himself three minutes before he got back up. He sighed and knew that there was no backing out now, and he had to think about his friends, and getting stronger for them. It didn’t take long, but he had gotten up from the floor, and walked over to Dracon as he was waiting for him. ”I’m ready Dracon, let’s go,” he said to the man, and with that he had shook his head as he was looking around the room. ”Boy, how long ya been in front of me? I coulda hit ya with how ya surprising me,” he chuckled as he turned to the door and opened it up. This door of course led them outside of the house he was in.

1/10 Haki
+5 Doriki to Endurance
+5 Doriki to Strength due to race on arms

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Dracon had walked out of the house before Yuurei did, and the swordsman looked at him wondering what they were going to do out there. He hoped the man wasn’t planning on having him run a marathon around the island because he didn’t think it would help him on unlocking the Haki he was trying to master. He followed the old man as he was looking around the area. He didn’t noticed before, but he could see the amount of crops that were being grown out back. It wasn’t just that, but he could see the beautiful flowers that were also around the area. He was amazed to see that this man had people who did good to preserve the life in the back of this house. Another thing he noticed was that the house outdoor was humongous, and that he had been walking for quite some time. He didn’t know what was going to happen, but he hoped that it wasn’t as brutal as what he had to do a few minutes ago.

”Are we there yet Dracon?” he asked as they continued to walk. He noticed that they had gone passed some tall trees now as the old man never answered Yuurei’s question. He continued move through the area as he had found the place where they were headed. Yuurei could see that the old man was walking towards body of water, which had a waterfall crashing down towards it. The water wasn’t deep, which he could tell because Dracon had walked in it, and was not drowning from doing so. Yuurei wondered if they were supposed to shower for the next part of his training, but he doubt it would be that easy. Dracon stopped moving in the water after a bit as he turned to look at Yuurei with a smile on his face. ”Boy we made it to the spot,” he said doing his signature chuckled after. Yuurei looked around to see how nice it was, but he didn’t know what they were going to do here.

There was nothing that was screaming out here to help him train in his armament. He continued to look around as he was waiting for something to jump out at him, but nothing ever did. ”So what am I supposed to do here Dracon? You never explain things, and you always falling asleep somehow,” he said to the man. Dracon was quick to chuckle when he heard the young boy’s comment, but it was very true. He was always sleeping when he got the chance, and he always took a while to process the situation. ”Boy ya next task is simple,” he paused without the chuckled as he moved towards the waterfall again, and when he got next to the water he had come to a stop. ”I want ya to meditate while the waterfall is slamming down on ya body,” he chuckled as he looked at Yuurei reaction. The pirate was confused on what to do, and figured that wouldn’t be too hard to do.

He rubbed the back of his head as he looked at Dracon because he felt like he was playing around with him. ”That is all you want me to do?” he asked just to make sure he wasn’t hearing things. ”Boy if it were that easy I would find ya something else to do. This wata fall has a strong current, and it is artificial. That means I can put more pressua to the drop of the wata. Ya would have ta meditate and try to activate ya Armament on the part of ya body that is getting hit by the overwhelming pressua, or continue to get crush by the wata,” he explained to Yuurei. When the pirate heard this he could only sighed because he already knew that it was going to be tough, and he honestly regretted opening his big mouth.

Yuurei took off the top part of the robe he was wearing and with that Dracon could see the physical physique that this man had. It wasn’t the only thing he could see as he could see the scars that the man had developed over the years. Dracon figured if he had learned how to use Armament, then he wouldn’t have to go through what he had been going through all his life. The old man could tell that some of the scars were fresh, while some of them had been there for years. ”Boy how old are ya?” he asked as his chuckled didn’t come out. ”I’m eighteen years old. Why do you ask?” he asked back. ”Oh nothing boy. Was just checken,” he chuckled when he said that. The wounds were old, but Yuurei wasn’t, so Dracon could only imagine how young he had to be to have gotten those wounds in the first place.

Yuurei had gotten through a lot to get to where he was now, and he wasn’t going to allow anything to stop him. He was looking at the waterfall and figured this was a little less crazy than having to take on the old man’s punches, and kicks. Still, it wouldn’t be so easy to just meditate under water that would be trying to crush him. He didn’t think his first day training would be this difficult.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei entered the water that was on the ground, and could see that it wasn’t deep at all. It was good for him to sit down under the waterfall without having to worry about him drowning. He stopped moving once he had gotten next to Dracon. He looked at the old man as he was wondering what he was going to do now. ”What will you be doing while I try and meditate under this crushing current?” he curiously asked him. The old man chuckled when he heard his question. ”I plan on napping right on that grass right there. Once I wake up, then ya meditation will be finished. Afta that we will take it ta the last stage of the day, so try ya best to active your abilities hea. Not just that, but it is good ta rest ya body,” he chuckled as he walked away from Yuurei. When he got out of the water he shook his legs and got to the floor as he was looking at Yuurei and waited for him to start.

The pirate just looked at him as he watched him walk away. He had sighed and looked at the water that was in front of him. It was now or never, and he was now right under the waterfall. It had separated as it was going on him, and around him. He turned around once again as his face was covered in water, and he took seat right there. He could feel the pressure of the water that was coming down, but he was trying his best to let it hit him. He took in a deep breath, and soon enough he had exhaled the air that was inside of him. His eyes closed while he was doing this as he placed his hands on his lap while he was trying to empty his mind. Still, it was hard to do because of the pressure. He could tell that it wasn’t going to let up from what it was doing now. He bit his lower lips because he didn’t get why he had to do this at first.

While he was trying to ignore the pressure, he noticed that something was happening, and the pressure was only increasing. It didn’t take long, but Yuurei had been pushed out of the waterfall as he the pressure was too great. His body had went under the water as it was shallow, but enough for his body to submerge in. He had sighed as he was looking forward and towards the waterfall. How do I conquer this crap? he thought to himself as he had gotten up from the under the water as he had stood up again, and gasped for air. His hands moving towards his face to wipe the water off of his face as he shook his head. He wasn’t done here as he didn’t even start his meditation. He looked back to see what Dracon was doing, and he could tell that he was napping again. He could shake his head because this guy was strong, but old.

Yuurei had exhaled a large amount of air this time as he was going to try again. He had sat back down under the waterfall, and he repeated what he done at the beginning. He couldn’t relax though as he tensed his body up, so the pressure wouldn’t win against him. He knew by doing this he wouldn’t progress in his training, so he tried his best to relax. He figured that Armament was a way to protect his body from attacks. He couldn’t just rely on his endurance, and his abilities to take on hits all the time. He had a way to protect him further, and that was what he was trying to master. If he could tap into that, then he would be able to meditate under this waterfall without a problem. Still, he wasn’t able to activate it, and meditate at the same time right now. That was hard to do, and he could tell right off the bat.

It was annoying, but he continued to sit down under the water while the time had gone by. The thief couldn’t meditate even for a little bit with his time here. He had been forced underwater his whole time here. Yuurei couldn’t activate the Armament, which was something he was able to do earlier today. It seemed like he had to go through a desperate situation to release it, but this wasn’t a situation like that. Still, he noticed that Dracon was sleeping, so he continued to try and meditate under the waterfall for a little longer. The old man on the floor had opened one of his eyes as he could see that he was struggling. His body was going through a brutal beating, and if he didn’t even see it. Dracon figured he would be able to awaken tomorrow, or use it to some extent. He closed his eyes as he was giving Yuurei a few more minutes.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei knew that he couldn’t meditate under the waterfall anymore. He had been pummeled down by the current as it had pushed him underwater. He could see the floor clearly under here, and he shook his head because he was tired of this. He could feel through the minutes of him trying to conquer the waterfall, his body had been getting beating up by water. He couldn’t believe this, and he could feel the exhaustion that was running through his body. He had stood in the water longer than he had done before. The young man wondered if Mashyuu was going through this crap, or was he going through a tougher time. Yuurei had to go through a maze, a dirty temple with a bunch of traps, and he had to fight some guy who had a sword he wanted. The pirate wanted to meet up with his captain, and hoped that he had gotten information about this slave owner.

He had enough for today, and he had enough being underwater. He had swam up and out of the water as he had cleaned his face off of all water that was there. When he looked around he could see that Dracon was still a sleep. He couldn’t do this part of the training any longer. He wasn’t quitting, but he needed to be able to activate Armament to be able to meditate without a problem. He was a bit upset that he couldn’t even activate it for a little bit of his time at the waterfall, and hoped that it would change tomorrow, or within the next two days. Dracon had felt the boy coming his way, and he opened his eyes to see that Yuurei wasn’t happy with this training. He could tell from that look that the young boy wasn’t able to use his armament throughout that whole entire time. That also mean that he had gone through a lot of beating on his body that whole time.

”Boy just in time, we are goina go ta the next part of the training. This one is gonna be in the same place where ya did ya first training,” he chuckled when he said this as he had gotten up from the floor. Yuurei had heard this, and he wondered what they were going to do. He had shaken the water off him as best as he could as he was waiting for Dracon to lead them back towards the house. He squeezed different parts of his clothing, so that he could get most of the water off of his clothes. He had been in the water for a while, and when he looked at his fingertips he could see how pruned they had become. The old man had stretched his arms into the air as he was yawning for a bit, which caused Yuurei to yawn as well. That was the most annoying thing in the world, when someone yawned, then it was a chain of yawning after that.

He didn’t say anything after he yawned, and instead started moving back towards the house. Yuurei had followed him as well as he was wondering what they were planning on doing right now. It wasn’t just that, but this walk would give him the chance to dry out of his clothing. He moved through the area again as he was remembering how to get to and from the waterfall. It didn’t take long for them to have the house in their sight, and while they walked Yuurei wanted to ask him something. ”I won’t be able to meditate in that waterfall until I get some type of handle of Armament of Haki right?” he asked him. ”Boy ya correct on that, but it is good for ya body to recognize what would happen when ya not able ta defend ya self,” he chuckled as he had got to the door they had exit from, and he opened it again.

Dracon had entered the house now, and Yuurei had followed behind the man. When he looked at the corner where he left his blades he sighed because they were still there. He had a feeling that were going to take it from him, and he would have to unleash hell in this place. With his sword secure, he turned around and closed the door behind him, and then walked over to where Dracon was waiting for him at. He stared at the old man as he was waiting for him to explain what he wanted him to do now. He tapped his foot on the ground for a bit because Dracon had stood quiet again. Yuurei chuckled at this because it was something that he was going to have to go through for the next two days. ”Dracon are you ready to explain?” he asked the man. When he heard his named he looked at Yuurei lost for a few seconds.

”When did ya get next ta me? And ah yes we will spar again, but this time ya will be doin the attacking,” he said to Yuurei with a smile on his face. Yuurei heard this, and figured that this man must have been real confident in himself. He got into a fighting stance as he didn’t have his swords with him. Yuurei knew that this training session would be good for him to learn how to fight without the use of his weapons. He had gotten into a boxing stance, and was moving his feet back and forth. He looked at Dracon to see what the old man was going to do, but noticed that he just stood there. He was waiting for something to happen, but the next part of his training was going to start.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was ready to attack, but he wasn’t sure what Dracon was going to do. He had rushed over to the man, and when he got close to him he had thrown a few jabs at the old man, and he was quick to dodge the attack at the last second. He was surprised that he was fast enough to move around like that. Still, he had done a roundhouse kick towards Dracon, and he jumped over the kick. He was surprised about this, but he figured that he was using his Observation Haki to dodge his technique. It was frustrating to Yuurei because this wasn’t how he was going to be able to activate his Armament. ”Can you block the attacks, and not dodge them Dracon,” he said. The old man chuckled because he figured he should be nice, and block the attacks instead of avoiding them. He had stumbled back a few times as he was getting ready for Yuurei to attack him again.

The pirate smiled because he was going to show him how hard his punches were. He rushed over towards the old man and cocked his arm back as he was getting ready to throw his whole entire being into this hit. His swung his fist straight at Dracon, and it had gone right through the old man. Yuurei’s eyes widen when he spun around from the attack, which caused the old man to chuckle. He had went right through Dracon as the man’s body had placed itself back together. Dracon would continue to chuckle, and Yuurei was just surprised about this. He had gotten his composure back as he had threw a few punches at the old man, but each attack would makes holes on Dracon, but he could feel that he was not connecting any of his punches on this man. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but Dracon continued to chuckle when he could see that Yuurei was confused.

”Boy ya neva fought somebody that had powas like this? This is a Logia Devil Fruit, and it makes us invulnerable ta regula attacks. Now if ya want to actually hit me, then using Armament would be the best way. That ability allows ya to actually connect ya punches on people with my ability. Ya can also use it on ya weapons,” Dracon chuckled as he looked at Yuurei as he was waiting for the man to continue. Yuurei sighed as he had learned something new. He wasn’t sure what kind of fruit this man had eaten, but he was strong, and he was even invulnerable to weak people who couldn’t use Armament. Still, he closed his eyes as he was trying to calm himself and concentrate on trying to activate his armament on his hand. After a while he opened his eyes, but his arms were still the same. He thought it would work, if he had concentrated on hoping the ability would show, but that didn’t happen.

Yuurei figured he would go in there hoping that his will to try and punch of Dracon would go through, and he would connect. He rushed over to the old man, and he started throwing a bunch of jabs at him. With each punch he moved faster as he was trying to will his way into connecting an attack on Dracon. There were even kicks on the old man, but nothing had been working. Instead, Yuurei could just hear him laughing over, and over again. It was like he was being mocked through all of this, and it was really frustrating him. He was tiring himself now as he was the one that was throwing punches, and exerting energy, but there was no results was coming out of it. Dracon on the other hand had been chuckling the whole time as he could see that he was not able to hit him. ”I’m…going…to…hit…you,” he was panting when he was saying this, and Dracon knew he was getting tired.

Still, the thief didn’t let up as he continued to try and attack the Logia user. He didn’t know what kind of fruit he ate, and honestly Dracon wasn’t planning on telling him. ”Boy ya neva going ta hit me if ya continue ta attack me like that,” he chuckled as he was agitating Yuurei, but it was for his best interest. Yuurei had gotten annoyed that he couldn’t hit Dracon, but what was pushing him over the edge was that this old man had continued to laugh at him, and mock him with what he was doing. Yuurei had thought about hardening his fist as much as he could, and he had thrown a straight jab right at Dracon’s chest. The old man seen this, and he had blocked it with his hand, and Yuurei could feel his punch really connect with Dracon this time. ”Oh, boy ya did it. I guess pissin ya off really got ya going,” he chuckled as he was holding Yuurei’s fist, which was black, and so was his.

Yuurei had moved back away from Dracon and he had looked at his fist as it was black, but only for a few seconds. He noticed that his fist had turned back to normal, but still it was progress. He rushed over to Dracon and started attacking him again as the old man allowed the attacks to go through. He didn’t use armament, and he figured that Yuurei wasn’t going to be able to use it again. He figured it was a fluke, but the pirate thought about hardening his fist as much as he could again, and then it had happened. Dracon had blocked the kids attack as he hit against Dracon’s forearm, and he was pushed away from his strength. ”Oh, boy that is twice it seems like ya starting to understand,” he chuckled as he was ready to continue the sparring.

1/10 Haki
+5 Doriki to Endurance

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was getting the hang of it, or so he thought. He noticed that his Armament would disappear after a few second after he used it, but figured it could be held on for longer. Still, he got ready to attack Dracon again, and he rushed over to the man. The old man looked at him, and he allowed him to hit him, but of course it would only go through the old man. He chuckled a bit because he was understanding his ability even more, but it seemed like he wasn’t ready to be able to use it at will just yet. Dracon chuckled again as he was watching Yuurei’s fail attempts to hit him, and of course it had triggered him to try and hit him. He noticed that it was the only time Yuurei had been able to use Armament this whole entire sparring match. The pirate could hear his chuckle, and spun around with his fist being swung at Dracon.

The old man blocked it again as he was pushed back by the strength of the attack. He chuckled again, and he looked at Yuurei. ”Boy me laughing really triggers ya. Well fa now ya should try and use that laughter ta continue ta activate ya Armament Haki fa the time being.” he chuckled a bit, and the pirate was getting ready to continue with the sparring. However, Dracon had other plans, and was ready to call it quits. Yuurei rushed over towards the old man and started attacking him as he didn’t tell him the sparring between the two had finished. Dracon started dodging Yuurei’s attack as he was using his Observation to avoid them. ”Would ya look at that ya Armament still active, but we are done fa the day boy. Let’s get food, and rest ya body up fa the next day,” he chuckled stopped moving, and caught Yuurei’s punch, and flipped the man onto his back. He looked at Yuurei who was now on his back on the floor.

”Follow ya nose to find the room with the food. And fa cleaning yaself that room is straight down the hall ya came from and second room ta ya left, and where ya could sleep. This room is fine ta me. It also gives me the ability ta keep an eye on ya. Just in case ya decide to try and get the wata from the well earlier than ya supposed ta,” he chuckled as he walked off to the corner of the room and sat down. Yuurei looked up to the ceiling of the house, and wondered, if he should be here training when his crew might need his help right now. He shook his head thinking about that because this was the best thing he could do right now. The thief got up from the floor as he was looking at Dracon. He could try and steal the water, but then his training would probably end today. He sighed as he was going to have to earn this healing water.

Yuurei had walked over to his swords, and placed them back where they belonged as he figured that he was going to get something to eat. He didn’t know where to go, but Dracon said to follow his nose, and he would find it that way. His stomach had rumbled out of hunger, and it was because he was thinking about food. It wasn’t just that as he had used a lot of energy today with the old man, and he had woken up from a mini coma earlier that day. He used his nose as he was walking through the house, as he had took note where the bathroom was while he continued moving through the area. His nose would soon enough pick up a delicious scent, which made him walk towards it. When he got to the room he could see that there were a few people here, and they were all eating and chatting it up. When he entered the room, however, their chatting stopped as they looked at him and were surprised that he was still here.

They figured that he wouldn’t be here anymore, but that wasn’t the case. Yuurei had walked over to the person distributing the meals to everyone. He had gotten a plate, and soon enough he was served food. Of course he sat in an isolated area as he was just enjoying his meal. Yuurei wasn’t trying to make friends here, and that was okay. The swordsman had started eating his food, and every bite was great. He would stop every few spoons and just chew peacefully as if he hadn’t eaten in days, which was true. It was so good, and it had allowed him to forget about everything around him. At this moment it was just him and food, but of course that would come to an end. He wasn’t paying attention, but the food was so good that he had finished faster than usual. When he took note of that, the young man had sighed, and drank the rest of his water as he had gotten up from his seat to put the plate away with the cup.

When he did that he went to the person who had given him food, and nodded in his direction. ”That was good food. Thank you,” he said to them as he decided that it was best to leave now, so the eyes could stop lingering on him. Yuurei figured he would shower, and then rest for the night. He had a long day ahead of him tomorrow.

2/10 Haki
+5 Doriki to Endurance

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had got out of the area where the food was serve, and he continued to walk through the halls of the house. He could feel the presence of people that were close by, and he could feel like he was being watched. Still, he didn’t care because he wasn’t planning on doing anything stupid. The young man had walked over to the place where he could shower, and it didn’t take him long to get there. When he arrived there, he could see that nobody was using the room. That was good because he could use the shower now, instead of waiting for it to be empty. The young man would undress himself as he had allowed the water to come out, and turned the knob, so that he would get the right temperature of water for him. When it was ready he had gotten under the water, and he could sighed because this water’s pressure was nothing compare to that waterfall.

The young man just stood under the water for a bit as he was wondering about his trip on this island. There had been a lot that he had done in just a few days. He was surprised that he was capable of going through everything that he had went through. He was able to meet up with a giant, and now that giant had become his friend. He wondered how long they would continue their journey together. The pirate wasn’t sure how long his crew would last either as he felt like he had horrible luck when it came to keeping his friends from leaving him. Then, there were the people that he had just met a few days ago. He wasn’t sure how loyal they were, but they had been waiting for him to wake up this whole time. Yuurei wondered, if they were going to be waiting for him when he came back to them. He was thinking about this, and felt bad for Koneko. That girl had been worried about him since he had saved her, and he didn’t update her on his situation.

Yuurei’s eyes opened as he was done thinking about all of this. He had to focus on what was in front of him. He was training to become stronger, so he was going to deal with that, and then focus on everything else. The young man had cleaned himself in the shower, and soon enough he had gotten out of it. There was a bunch of unused towels waiting for him, and he had taken one to dry himself without a hesitation. There were also robes that were laid out for people to use. Yuurei figured that it was one size fits all, and he took one after he had dried himself. He was quick to clothe himself as he took the clothes he had worn with him in his hand. Yuurei had gotten out of the room, and yet he could still feel the presence of people close to him. He sighed because they were really concern about him. He wasn’t planning on touching the well until the third day of his training.

This was good training though, and the last part of the training had given him a better understanding on how to use his Armament. He felt like tomorrow would-be a good day, and he couldn’t wait for it. The pirate had made his way towards the room where the well was located, and he could see that Dracon had been there the whole time. The old man was sleeping, or that was how it seemed. He was a hundred percent sure that if he tried to take water from the well now, that Dracon would have somehow found a way to get up from his slumber and stop him. Yuurei took a place in the room, and set his stuff on the floor, and slowly got to the floor as he was getting ready to sleep. The young man would just lay on his back, and looked back to the ceiling that he had looked at before. ”Mashyuu with me and you in the crew we will be able impact the world,” he said to himself as he raised his arm up in the air in attempt to grab the ceiling.

It didn’t take long for Yuurei to place his hand back down, and soon enough he would fall asleep. He would have gone through a lot today, and he had just got up from being a sleep for a few days. The young man didn’t have any boundaries when taking it easy. Yuurei would push himself to the limit, and hopefully become a pirate that would be feared and respected. His sleep would go unbothered as he slept through the night peacefully.

8 hours later

Yuurei would wake up when the sun was up and shiny brightly throughout Angel Island. He could hear chattering coming from the household as the room he was in was quiet. Yuurei would take up to see that Dracon wasn’t where he was last night, but instead was standing in his sparring area from yesterday. He had gotten up from the floor as he was rubbing his eyes and then soon after stretched into the air while yawning.

”Boy get ready use the bathroom get some food in your system because we shall continue our training,” he chuckled while standing in place. Yuurei nodded as he had gone to do what he needed to do. First he went to the bathroom to take care of his business, and soon enough he had rushed over to get his food. When he was done with all of that the pirate would make his way back to Dracon, but slowly paced himself to the room, so his food could digest properly. He didn’t want to puke when he was fighting this old man that was for sure.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei took his time to get to the room with the Well, and when he got there he could see that Dracon was waiting for him. This old man had some good patience as he was waiting for him all of this time. The swordsman had stretched once he was in the room as he was getting ready for the first part of the day. It was early in the morning, so he figured that they would go through everything before the day would be over. That would give him time to do some training on his own afterwards, which he was hoping for. When he was done with stretching he looked over to the old man as he nodded and got into a defensive position. Dracon could only smile when he seen this, and soon enough it had begun. He closed the gap between him and Yuurei, and stomped his ground on the ground to get a good grip, and then tossed two punches towards the young man.

He blocked the attack, and with that he was pushed away from where he stood. He felt the blow from the attack and knew he was strong. Still, it hurt even when he blocked, and it was because his Haki wasn’t active. He wasn’t able to activate it that quickly, and that man moved quickly, and was quick to attack. Yuurei sighed as he looked at Dracon as the old man had done it again. He was going to keep attacking without giving Yuurei a break. He had started throwing hooks, and kicks towards the pirate, but he had been able to block them. His training from yesterday was good to understand how this man fought. Still, it happened again, and Yuurei was swept to the floor again. He noticed the attack happening a little too late, but he was able to react somehow. The blow to his legs didn’t hurt as much, and he figured that he was able to activate his Armament there at the right time. That was good, but he knew what was coming next.

Dracon was above Yuurei now as the old man had jumped into the air was ready to strike down the young man with a punch from the air. Yuurei had covered his stomach with his face as he had tried his best to harden his arms, and he had done so. His whole entire arm had changed black, and he was surprised that he was able to do his whole arm now. Dracon connected with the hit, but Yuurei had a smirk on his face as he wasn’t hurt as much as he thought it would be. He pushed the man away from him as he separated his arms from each other. It allowed Dracon to land on the ground a few feet away from Yuurei, and he could only chuckle when he seen that his boy was getting a better understanding of his abilities. ”Boy ya making me proud, but let’s see if ya can keep up with me,” he chuckled when he said this as he disappeared from where he was located, and right in front of Yuurei.

Yuurei’s armament had disappeared on his arm, which he needed to learn how to keep on him at all time when fighting someone like Dracon. The pirate’s eyes widen when he seen Dracon’s appearance in front of him. He felt his presence getting closer to him, but was surprised on how fast he had made his way towards him. He blocked the uppercut that was coming from Dracon, but when he did the man had broken through his arms with his attack. Yuurei couldn’t activate his Armament Haki, and was caught with an uppercut straight into his gut. The young man had spat out blood, and the old man moved on with a spinning kick, which brought Yuurei to be hit on the side of his stomach, and sent flying to his left. Yuurei had crashed to the floor, and stumbled on the floor as he was lying on the ground. He was surprised how strong he was, and his attack had been strong like his.

Yuurei knew they weren’t done, and he didn’t have time to think about what just happened. He had gotten up from the ground as he was looking at Dracon. The old man was running towards him and it was back to his normal speed. The pirate had watched him throw another punch. Yuurei concentrated, and he was able to harden his arms with armament again, and this time the old man smile, and head-butted Yuurei. The pirate had stumbled back a bit as he was surprised about that attack. He grabbed his forehead and looked at the old man. ”Boy let’s stop here fa now. Ya should try and see if ya can meditate under the watafall. Also be aware that ya ability doesn’t only cova ya arms, and legs, ya can use it on ya face, on ya stomach, and anything that’s ya,” he chuckled as he was helping Yuurei out with this.

The young lad figured it was the reason why Dracon had head-butted him to begin with. He nodded as he was happy to know about this. ”Thank you for the tip Dracon. I will go and meditate under the waterfall. Are you coming with me?” he asked the old man as he had done so yesterday. ”Boy of course I will, or else ya will be there all day,” he chuckled as he walked towards the door, and opened it up for the two of them to exit, and soon they had both did that. It wouldn’t take long for them to make it to the waterfall again, and Yuurei had made his way towards the waterfall without having to be told to do so. He was hoping to be able to make progress today with the waterfall.

1/10 Haki

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei sighed because he wondered what kind of bullshit he was going to go through today. He had done what he did yesterday, and had sat down under the waterfall, and closed his eyes with his hands on his lap. When he was doing this he tried to empty his mind to meditate, but it wasn’t working. He could feel the pressure of the waterfall increasing with time, and soon enough Yuurei was taken under for the first time today. He sighed because this was annoying, there was no way he was going to be able to activate Armament and meditate at the same time. So, for now he figured he would do one before being able to do the other. He took his seat again, and instead of emptying his mind, Yuurei decided to concentrate on hardening his back including his shoulders, and his head. He was able to do that with a bit of time, and the pressure of the waterfall had disappeared.

That was good as he could feel that the pressure has changed dramatically with his power of Armament. Dracon had opened one of his eyes to peep at Yuurei’s progress, and he smiled because he see that the kid was concentrating to use his Armament, but he wasn’t able to do the other part of this type of training. He didn’t expect him to, and figured he would enlighten him on the next part of the training. Dracon closed his eyes though as he would allow Yuurei to do what he needed to do. When the pirate felt like he was ready to empty his mind to meditate, and become one with his surroundings, something happen. His armament disappeared on his body as he was losing concentration, and soon the pressure of the waterfall had taken its toll on the young man. He was sent under the water again, and he rushed up out of the water gasping for air. He was surprised that something like that happened, and he was trying to figure out how he would be able to meditate, and use his armament at the same time.

It was a bit frustrating, and he figured for now he would legit be able to only use his armament and that was it. He figured that would be good for the time being; he had gotten under the waterfall, and for the rest of his time he had been under the waterfall without it crushing him out of position. He couldn’t meditate, however, which meant he didn’t do what was asked of him. Still, he had progress further with his Armament, then he had ever done yesterday. Dracon had gotten up from where he was sleeping at, and smiled at Yuurei. ”Boy it is time for ya third part. Let’s go, so ya can reflect on the training ya did today, and then do what ya want ta do fa the rest of the day,” he chuckled as he was waiting for Yuurei to get out of the water. Yuurei opened his eyes slowly as he had gotten up from where he was sitting, and walked out of the waterfall.

When he did this, he had stopped using his Armament, and walked over to Dracon. He could only smile at this man and started walking back to the house. When the two had gotten back to the house, Dracon looked at Yuurei as he was waiting for the man to start the third part. Their role had been reverse from the first part of the spar now. ”Boy ya making progress, and ya body doesn’t want ta be hurt more than it already is. It is fighting along with ya to grow,” he chuckled as he waiting for Yuurei to attack. The pirate had concentrated as his arms had become covered in his armament and he rushed over towards Dracon. The old man was able to block Yuurei’s attacks with ease as his movements were slower than usual. He was a bit surprised that he was able to use his Armament, but he had to sacrifice his speed to keep his concentration on his power.

It made Dracon chuckled because that wasn’t going to work. He had to help Yuurei out, or he would get his ass handed to him in the future. The pirate had continued to attack the old man and noticed that he his punches had been strong, but they weren’t quick enough. The old man was able to use block and use his Armament with precision. ”Boy ya can’t concentrate on using ya Armament, and think ya can win a real fight. Ya need ta use Armament like it is an extension of ya body. Try and use it like ya would use ya swords,” he had given him an advice, and it was a good advice. If he had to use his armament like he was using his swords, then it would be easier to understand. The Armament around Yuurei had disappeared from his body as he took in a deep breath, and looked at Dracon. He had gotten used to bringing it out, but now he had to master it.

Yuurei had rushed over to Dracon at full speed, and without the use of his Haki, but when he got close to the man he had thrown a punch, but it had gone right through the man. When he had thrown the second punch, however, it caused Dracon to block the attack itself as his arm had been covered in Armament right there. The pirate had covered his right leg with Armament, and thrown a kick straight at Dracon’s side. The old man was quick to block it, but was pushed to the side, and he could only chuckled because this man’s strength was scary. Dracon could see that he was getting the hang of things, so he allowed Yuurei to continue on with attacking him. After a few minutes of Dracon blocking the young lads attack, and stopping himself from being harmed, he jumped away from Yuurei.

”I think that is enough for the day Yuurei. Ya not losing too much stamina like ya was yesterday, and I believe ya made a lot of progress today. Take a rest, and do what ya want today. Ya deserve,” he chuckled as he walked away from Yuurei. The pirate was surprised that he had finally called him by his name, instead of boy. He wasn’t sure if he had acknowledge him, but he felt a warmth in his heart. Still, he wasn’t done training himself as he had to make sure to remember this feeling, and didn’t lose it.

2/10 Haki

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei took a look at the Well, and he honestly didn’t care about it anymore. He knew that if he had learned how to use his Armament properly, then he wouldn’t have to worry about getting harm as much as he used to. First he learned how to use his Observation to dodge attacks, so he wouldn’t get chopped up like dead meat. Now it was time to master this part of his natural ability, so he would be much stronger as a person. The pirate walked towards the exit of the house on his own, and he closed the door behind him as he was walking back towards the waterfall. That was the only thing he couldn’t do, but he had learned something new when he was training with Dracon, and he was going to use it now. The young man had walked through the outside as he could feel that nobody had been following him this whole entire time.

It was weird, yet peaceful to now that there was no one watching him. He was able to be at peace, and enjoy the scenery to the fullest. When he made it to the waterfall, he could only smile at it as if it were human and was looking at him. ”You won’t be taking me down anymore,” he said out loud to it. He rushed into the water, and when he got close to the waterfall, he got under it and sat down. Yuurei had sat down there, and closed his eyes without a second hesitation. His hands were on his lap, and he could only take in air, and then exhaled it as he was hoping it would work. He was clearing his mind from all of his thoughts, and he expanding his mind, so that it would be able to expand through the area he was in. He erased all the worries that were lingering in his head for the time being while being under the waterfall.

The water pressure didn’t bother him at all as he was just relaxing there. If someone looked at him the Armament he had been trying to use had covered the areas that needed to be protected from the crushing waterfall. It was progress, and the best progress Yuurei could go through right now. The pirate was enjoying his meditation as he was in a great trance that was away from his problems, and also the world around him. He was there for hours actually, and when he came to it was because his Armament had disappeared, and the waterfall crushed him. He was under the water, and he blinked a few times as he wasn’t sure what had happened. Maybe Armament, like Observation could only be use for so long before I have to regain the will to use it again, he thought to himself as he was okay with that. He had gotten out from under the water as he gasp for air, and wiped his face.

Yuurei had walked out of the water drying himself up as much as he could before he could go back inside. When he moved through the trees, and soon enough he had gotten to the house. There were people waiting where the well was as he could feel the presence, and figured they were keeping it protected just in case Yuurei had any weird ideas. The pirate just opened the door, and walked over to his swords ignoring the four people that were here. He picked them up as he was heading to the dining room, so he could get his grub on. When he got to the room, he could see that everybody was looking at him still, but he chose to ignore it. He had gotten his food, and soon enough he had noticed that there was someone who was coming to sit with him. When he looked to see who it was, he saw that it was Dracon himself. Yuurei nodded at the old man as he started eating his food.

”Boy what ya been doing for these hours. Ya disappeared, and everybody thought ya quit, but I knew ya wouldn’t leave ya swords behind,” he chuckled. He did tell him he could go do anything he wanted, but he figured he would go look around the house. Yuurei would continue to eat, and just looked at Dracon. ”I was meditating. I made sure that I could better myself with Armament, so I did some training of my own,” he said to Dracon. The old man chuckled as he figured that was what the man would choose to do. ”I see,” he didn’t chuckled this time as he was eating his food as well. It didn’t take long for the two of them to finish eating, but Yuurei had gotten up from his seat, and made his way towards the bathing area. He was done for the day, and he wanted to get ready for tomorrow.

Yuurei knew after the training tomorrow he would have either have gotten it, or he would just be on his merry way without being able to drink the water to fully heal his body. He did noticed that the wounds he suffered from Battle City had been healing well, but the bruises that he had gotten from Dracon, and the waterfall were still here. Yuurei did everything he could do before going to bed as he took his place on the floor like he did yesterday. He was excited for tomorrow, so he could show Dracon what he was able to pick up in the few hours that he had time for himself meditating.

3/10 Haki

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had woken up due to the sound of the people that were talking throughout the house again. He felt like they were talking about him, but he chose to ignore it for the time being. He had gotten up from where he slept, and was going to enjoy this day. He noticed that Dracon wasn’t here, which he was okay with, and he had made his way towards the bathroom to start his day. He figured that the man would be there when the time came. He took care of his business, and soon enough he had gotten something to eat. He noticed something about himself when he was eating, and it was that he felt more alive than he did before. The young man felt like he had gotten stronger while training under Dracon. It was a short time, but the man had put him through a lot of training. That was good, and he was happy about it. When he was done with eating he had smiled at everyone that looked at him.

He didn’t care what they were thinking about as he was soon walking out of the room, and back to the room. When he got there he could see Dracon was waiting for him. Yuurei could only take one of his fingers and rubbed the area where a mustache should have been. He had a smile on his face when he was doing this as he looked at Dracon. ”Let’s go old man. I think I got the handle o this Armament,” he said as he got into a defensive stance. Dracon chuckled when he heard these words, and was happy to hear it. The old man got into his stance, and lunged towards Yuurei. The pirate could see him coming at him, and when he got close he had used his arm to cover his face. When the blow connected, the pirate looked at Dracon as his arm was covered in Armament indeed. Dracon nodded as he tried to sweep the pirate off his feet, but Yuurei had covered his right leg with Armament as well.

It didn’t stop him from being swept off his feet, but he didn’t feel the pain that he was use to feeling when the old man attacked. Yuurei had stopped himself from falling though as he arched his back, and used his hands to flip backwards, and onto his feet. Dracon allowed him to do that, but once he had gotten onto his feet he had attacked Yuurei again. The young man had watched him aiming for his stomach, and Yuurei had known from this angle he wouldn’t be able to block it with his arms. Yuurei shifted his Armament from his leg towards his stomach as Dracon collided with the young man’s stomach. Yuurei felt the blow, but it didn’t hurt as much as he knew it could have. He had stepped back from the attack, and knew that there was no need to counter attack. He was playing defense right now, and that was all he needed to do for now.

The two would continue to spar for an hour as Yuurei noticed that his stamina had also grown since the moment he had stepped into the house. He was getting better, which was good, and soon enough Dracon would stop attacking Yuurei. ”Good results Yuurei. Now we go ta the watafall. Hopefully ya can do something about that,” he chuckled as he had Yuurei follow him. The pirate smiled because that was what he had the most trouble with, and it was why he trained with the waterfall on his own time. The two would make it to the waterfall, and Yuurei would make his way to the waterfall. When he did he sat down like always, and while he was doing this he had a smile on his face. The smile of course disappear when he had stopped thinking about what made him smile and started meditating.

Dracon was impressed that he was able to activate his abilities, and look so peaceful. He knew that this guy was something special, and was glad that he was able to train him. Dracon didn’t fall asleep this time, and continued to watch Yuurei instead. He had managed to do this without a problem, and he didn’t interrupt the young boy’s training. After a while he had coughed a bit as the man had been meditating for quite a while. ”Boy we are finished with this part of ya training. It seems like ya got this handle. Is this what ya was doing yesterday?” he asked chuckling as he waited for Yuurei’s answer. The pirate had gotten up from where he was sitting and out of the waterfall. He smiled at Dracon because he had guessed correctly. ”Yeah it was the one thing that I couldn’t through the days of the training, so when you gave me that advice after we finished training, I decided to come back here on my own until I took care of this problem,” he answered him.

Dracon could only nod as he was happy that he was able to do that. With learning this about Yuurei, the two had made it back to the room with the well. When they had arrived there Yuurei and Dracon prepared for the last part of the training to begin. Yuurei had rushed over to the man and attacked him with two quick jabs. Dracon had to block both of them as he stepped back from the attacks. The long-armed man had a long reach, and amazing strength behind his punches. Yuurei smiled and continued to throw jabs, and hooks towards Dracon as the man was moving around the room blocking Yuurei’s attacks. He would go for a few sweeps here and the, but they weren’t effective. Still, he was able to do something slick. He had thrown one uppercut at Dracon, and the old man had blocked it, and then Yuurei had put a smile on his face as he head-butted the man with his forehead. It had connected as he stumbled from the blow, and chuckled at Yuurei.

”Nice trick boy, but I think with that I will call it quits. Ya got a few hours to prepare yaself. Then ya can try and get the wata from the well. Ya will have to fight a few of my best pupils. Okay ya will have ta fight two of them before getting inta this room,” he chuckled after saying this to Yuurei. The pirate nodded as he understood what he was going to do for the hours to come. He was going to meditate, and prepare himself for the battle to come. He picked up his blades, and put them on his side, but knew he wasn’t going to be using these in the fight to come.

4/10 Haki

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
With everything was done Yuurei had made his way towards the front of the house. He had let himself outside of the house, and when he did that he sat down right in front of the door and closed his eyes. He had started meditating as he was going to regenerate his stamina this way, and knew that the people he had to face wouldn’t be amateurs to Haki. The young man sat there for a few hours, and when he felt like he was ready to tackle this house, his eyes had opened up and he had a smile on his face when he knew it was time. He had gotten up from his seat, and when he tried to open the door he had found it that it was locked. He could only chuckled when he felt this, and wasn’t surprised about it. This was like the first day he had entered this place, and he had used the pins that he had with him. It didn’t take long for him to open the doors, and when he did he walked inside without a second hesitation.

This was the place where he had been staying for two nights, so he felt comfortable with going inside without being a stranger anymore. When he got inside, however, he could see a bunch of people surrounding the area. They looked like they were going to be spectators, and he had noticed that there was one person waiting for him at the front of the house. He was surprised about this, and he figured he was going to be the first person that he would have to go through. He sighed because he didn’t think he would have to truly fight his way through this, but well he was use to fighting anyways. He got into a fighting stance, which was the one that he had been using when he was fighting Dracon. His pupil had gotten into a stance as well, and Yuurei figured that it was time for things to start. He rushed over to the man, and his opponent had done the same thing. Yuurei swung a fist straight at him, but continued on with it as he had thrown another punch with his right hand.

The pupil was quick to dodge the first one, and noticed that the second punch had Armament on it. He was quick to block this one because he couldn’t dodge it, and he was pushed forward as he could feel the strength behind the man’s punch. Yuurei shown a smirk on his face because he could tell that this guy was tough as they come. He couldn’t just continue to fight him, and then another person. Still, he knew at the end of it all he would have to, so he could get what he came here for. The pirate was about to kick the guy, but noticed that the guy was going on the offense. He retracted what he was going to do as he figured it was best to go on the defense right now. He had dodged the pupil’s kick as he had jumped into the air. When he jumped into the air he had angled himself in a way that he was doing a flip to land an axe kick on the pupil in the air.

Yuurei had shifted his Armament straight into his leg as the kick was going straight at the man. He looked up as he saw it coming, and with seeing this he had blocked the attack, but noticed that with the man’s strength plus his armament, it made his armament stronger than his. The pupil hands were forced down as he didn’t account on how strong this guy was. He had been hit by Yuurei’s attack, and was quick to stumble back as the pirate could tell that he was actually affected by the attack. He had gotten into a fighting stance again and looked at the man who shook his head as he was trying to regain his composure. The pirate seen this and knew he couldn’t allow that to happen, so he continued to go on the offense. He knew that his kick was stronger than his punches, but it was strong enough.

Yuurei had rushed over to the pupil, and he was quick to go on the defense as he was moving back and blocking the pirate’s attack. The thief could only smile because he was going to enjoy taking this guy out. He knew that there was no killing, but beating them was just as good. The pupil tried to counter attack, but his punch was only met with one of Yuurei’s punches. The two looked at each other, and then he noticed that the pupil wasn’t done for the count. He had done that sweeping kick that Dracon loved doing, and he had got caught again by this pupil of his. Yuurei fell on the ground, and when he was looking up the pupil was about to return an axe kick of his own back at Yuurei. Still, he was able to perceive the attack, and rolled over to avoid it.

The kicked landed on the ground, and when the pupil looked to see where Yuurei was he noticed the man was getting up. The man was surprised on how strong he was. His Armament was stronger than his, and he knew from when he entered the house that he had already knew how to use Observation. The pirate and the pupil looked at each other as he figured the person with the stronger Armament would win this fight. He didn’t want to disappoint Dracon, so he wanted to make sure he could beat this man who carried the Will of D. in his name.

2/10 Haki
+5 Doriki to Endurance

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri May 11, 2018 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The pirate had rushed towards the pupil, and his right arm had turned be wrapped around Armament, and at the same time he had made his chest covered in Armament as well. The pupil had the same thing as they both had connected their attacks against each other’s chest. Yuurei could feel the blow from the attack, but it didn’t hurt as much as it could have. It was the same for the pupil, but he was still taken back from Yuurei strength. The pupil stumbled a bit as he looked at the man in front of him. ”You are strong, but it could be said because of that curse you carry,” he said as he was panting as if that punch had taken a lot out of him. Yuurei didn’t say anything because he wasn’t the main objective. He wanted to heal these wounds of his, and at the same time get ready to move on to the next chapter of his life. He had gotten ready to continue his blow with the Pupil, and he was ready for Yuurei as well.

Yuurei rushed off to the man as he had thrown a hook at the man, but it seemed like he had seen it coming. He was quick to dodge it and respond to Yuurei with a counter attack. The pirate could see that the pupil was getting ready to do an uppercut straight into his gut. When he seen this Yuurei had used his free hand to block the uppercut with his hand with Armament on it. The impact was strong, and he could feel his legs left off the ground for a bit, but his Armament blessed him without having to be too hurt by the attack. Yuurei had landed with his left foot, and spun around and used his right leg to attack Dracon’s pupil. The man allowed himself to get hit by the kick as he had used armament on his neck, but felt the blow from Yuurei. He could have only imagine how much stronger it would be if he didn’t use Armament. Still, with the kick connected he had allowed to hit, so he could counter as he grabbed Yuurei’s leg and slammed the pirate onto the ground.

Yuurei hit the ground, but covered his upper body and his face with armament as it slammed onto the ground. He hit the ground with this, and gasp for air with the impact. This guy was strong, but he felt like he was stronger. He had gotten up from the ground as he turned to look at the man as he was shaking off the pain he felt on his body. He had cracked his neck as he was getting into a fighting position once again. The pupil did the same thing as the two were looking at each other. It seemed like this fighting was creating a lot of tension, but how long would they be able to last against each other. Yuurei moved a little bit, and he could see the pupil was doing the same thing, and it seemed like the both of them had the same idea right now.

The two had started off again by running towards each other, and the two of them would switch their armament around to protect certain parts of their body’s. They could be seen moving around the whole connected punches with each other’s face, chest, and stomach, but at the end only one of them was taking the hits, while the other was one feeling it. Yuurei had smiled because he could see that the pupil was wobbling around, and was trying to make sure he didn’t fall. Yuurei had rushed over to the man without a second hesitation, and when he got close he had thrown a feint right punch, and switched to his left hand. His face had turned back as the pupil had connected with Yuurei’s face, and he spat out a little blood from the attack, but he had thrown all his force into his left hand, which connected straight into the man’s stomach. When he hit the man he had penetrated his Armament, which brought the man to be stun, and was standing still in the position he was in when he hit Yuurei.

It didn’t take long, but the pupil had dropped to the ground as he had lost the fight against the pirate. He had cracked his knuckles without touching his hands. Yuurei had done this just by flexing his fingers into a fist. The people around him were surprised that he had taken this guy out. They were sure Yuurei wouldn’t be able to go any further than the front door, but that wasn’t the case. Yuurei watched as they opened a path for Yuurei to walk through, and he didn’t hesitate to walk right through them. He kept moving through the hallway, and when he looked back it seemed like they rushed over to take care of the man that had lost against Yuurei. Still, he remembered that Dracon had told him he would have to fight one more person before having to drink the water at the Well. He knew that there was one more person to fight and it was only because there was a lot of people waiting for him at the room with the Well.

He wasn’t sure who would be waiting for him to fight, but he hoped that Dracon was there to see it. Yuurei only wanted to show him that he was strong, and that he should never have any regrets in training him to mastering his Armament.

4/10 Haki
+5 Doriki to Endurance

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei continued to walk through the halls, but that would soon end when he entered the room with the well. He could see it with his own eyes, but it was something he had seen already for three days. It was nothing new to him, and it wasn’t amazing anymore. He had been in this room and slept here, so seeing this room only made him feel like he was about to do some more training with Dracon. He looked around to see the people that were surrounding the area, but he didn’t see Dracon in the crowd anywhere. There was nobody that was waiting to fight him either, which he found weird. He wasn’t sure what was going to happen right now. ”Where is Dracon?” he asked as he was looking at the people around him. They didn’t want to speak to him, so they stood quiet and only murmured with one another. He figured this was like a show for them to watch, but he kept his cool as he was waiting for something to happen.

It only took a few minutes, but he actually felt like it had taken much longer than that. He noticed that there was a door opening from behind the crowd, and Yuurei smiled because he felt the presence of Dracon. That man who was training him was here, and he was making his way towards the front of the crowd. Soon enough he had made it through, and he walked over to Yuurei with a smile on his face, and then chuckled when he noticed that the boy had made it here faster than he expected. Dracon stopped walking after he was a few feet away from Yuurei. He looked around the area, and everybody had gotten quiet when they had seen their master had arrived. ”Ah you made it. So who here am I going to fight next Dracon?” he asked him waiting for him to give him his next challenge. Yuurei figured that this guy must have been stronger than the one he just fought, and that guy was strong.

While he was waiting for Dracon to answer his question, he could only look around to see if this guy was going to show up. The thing there was nobody who was stepping up to the challenge, which was getting him impatient. ”Boy ya looking at the person who ya going ta fight now. I’m the last person ya going ta fight before ya get the wata,” he chuckled when he said this as he had gotten into a stance to fight Yuurei. He was surprised that the last person he was going to fight was Dracon. He had sparred with him a few times, and he knew that this man was way stronger than he was in every way. He didn’t know how he was going to beat him, but he did know that he had gotten stronger through these last few days. He had taken a beating, so he knew what was getting himself into. Still, he needed the water, and if he had to fight Dracon for it, then that was something he was going to do.

Yuurei got into a fighting stance as well as he took a deep breath, and exhaled the air out as he was ready for this fight. Dracon figured he would be the first person to make a move, and with that he had rushed over to Yuurei. He knew this was coming, and when he saw this coming he had brought his hand up into the air to block Dracon, and when the man’s punch hit Yuurei he could feel himself being pushed back, and was surprised on that matter. He had been using all his strength this time, but it was something he had been doing from the beginning. Still, he knew how much that hit hurt, and he tried to do something about. He had pushed Dracon off him as he was pushed his arms forward, and then he had tried to do a roundhouse kick as he had covered it with Armament, but Dracon blocked it with his hands as he could see that the man he trained had truly master his ability to use Armament.

He was excited, but he knew from the beginning that Yuurei had potential to get stronger, and that Yuurei was not strong enough to beat him. Still, he was going to allow the man to do his best, and learn from this very fight. With his roundhouse kicked being blocked by the old man he had brought his long left arms, and stretched it straight towards Dracon. He chuckled when he seen this because his long arms were actually a scary thing. It was actually hard to reach him and hit him on his upper body with the length of his arms. Dracon also figured that Yuurei would have been much stronger if he was using his swords, but that wasn’t going to be allowed her. The old man covered his chest with Armament and Yuurei punch connected, and Dracon was sent pushed back. He could only cracked his neck, and soon his back when he got away from the young man.

”Boy, ya strong, I give ya that, but ya cannot win this fight. That means ya cannot get the wata,” he chuckled at Yuurei. The pirate shook his head because he was going to get that water, and he didn’t care what he had to do to get it. He was going to keep fighting until he found a way to beat Dracon, and that was final. He put that in his mind because he was going in for victory.

6/10 Haki
+5 Doriki to Endurance

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum