Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Healing the Wounds (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Healing the Wounds (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Healing the Wounds (Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Healing the Wounds (Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Healing the Wounds (Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Healing the Wounds (Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Healing the Wounds (Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Healing the Wounds (Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Healing the Wounds (Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Empty Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Fri May 04, 2018 2:57 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to Voyage Approval

The fight with Father had taken a lot out of Yuurei. The pirate had gone through a lot of fighting, and through a lot of damage from his last adventure. It was something he was expecting, but he had felt that he had overdid it. The swordsman was sleeping through the whole entire trip of them leaving the island where the Entrance of Ordeals were located back to Angel Island. Koneko would have kept Yuurei on her thighs the whole time, but she had hoped he would wake up soon. That never happen, which made her worry. Her face was filled with concern, but she wasn’t the only person who felt this way. Everyone he had saved looked like they were worried, and didn’t want anything bad to happen to Yuurei. ”Is there any place where we can bring Yuurei-sama? He needs to be taken care of medically, neko,” she said as you could hear it in her voice that she was worried.

The people around here were from this island, and several different ones throughout Skypiea. They started talking to each other, but Koneko couldn’t hear esxactly what was said. They were talking about how they couldn’t really leave the ship because they were never supposed to leave Battle City. If their friends and family seeing them walking around, then they would be shun, and possibly be taken away again. They didn’t want that to happen, so they were nervous on acting. Still, they wanted to take care of Yuurei, so it was a huge conflict within themselves. Kanmon had docked the ship and when he was done with that he had walked through the crowd that was surrounding Yuurei. ”I need some of you to tie the sails, and get things in order. As for him, he does looks like he had one of the biggest fights in his life. I will see what I can do, but I’m sure if I look through one of my contacts I will be able to find help,” he said as he looked at Koneko.

She nodded when she heard those words, and he walked off to the room where his office was located. Yuurei on the other hand continued to sleep, and honestly he was okay. His injuries could turn life threatening, if he didn’t get himself checked out though. He was badly injured, and if he didn’t get himself stitched out, and taken care of, his next battle would, or could be his last. Izzou walked towards Koneko now as people had moved around to do what Kanmon asked of them. If they were going to hang out on his ship, they figured working would be the thing they could do for him in return. ”Don’t he look like he having the best sleep of his life Koneko?” he asked curious to what she would say. She looked up to him and nodded and she was agreeing with his words. ”I know that, but after everything that he has been through I can only be scared that he never wakes up,” she said to him.

Kanmon had gone through his files that he had in a drawer, and soon enough he had pulled out a file. It didn’t take him long, but he had looked at the file, and used a den den mushi to get in contact with someone. ”Hello Jade speaken. How can I help you?” the woman said. ”Hey Jade this is Kanmon. I needa cash in that favor you owe me. I gotta friend who in critical condition that needs to be treated. Please he did me a huge fava, and I don’t want to see his journey ending,” he said waiting for a reply. It had gotten quiet for a while, and then she coughed a bit. ”Fine bringem in Kanmon. I will do what I can do to treat him back into a functioning state,” she said as she hung up on him. The winged-man had hung up his den den mushi with a smile on his face as he got out of the room, and onto the deck again.

”Everyone help me bring Yuurei to a location. My friend agreed to fixem,” he said as Koneko was happy to hear this, and got up from where she stood. While doing this she was trying to pick up Yuurei’s limp body up from the floor. Izzou helped her out, and soon enough the other folks helped her out as well. Yuurei didn’t wake up from any of this, and soon enough they were off the boat, and Kanmon was directed them on where they needed to go. A lot of people in Angel Island could see this, but they never got to clearly see the other winged-people because they were hiding their face. They did, however, seen the Long-Arm being carried, and these people could only walk away because they didn’t want anything to do with this kind of problem. The group didn’t take long to get to their destination, and when they got to a house, Kanmon knocked on the door as they were waiting for the door to be open.

Doriki:

2Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Empty Re: Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Fri May 04, 2018 3:01 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The group could hear footsteps coming towards the door. They were all looking at the front of the door as they were able to hear this footsteps. Then it stopped, they were still waiting at the front of the door with Yuurei unconscious, but nothing was happening. Kanmon knocked on the door again and he tapped his foot on the ground a little bit impatient. What felt forever was actually only a few seconds long, and soon enough they could hear things jingling as if the person behind the door was unlocking it. ”Hold ya horses, ya’ll people needs to relax. I gots to check who you people are before I lets ya in. Don’t cha do that when the doors is knocken,” Jade said this and when she finished talking she had opened the door, and noticed the people that were here. Her eyes connected on Yuurei as she could see that he was bandaged up, but not by someone who knew what they were doing.

”Come on in ya’ll. Whoeva patched this dude up is clearly an unprofessional. Still, I guess that would be betta than nottin,” she said as she turned around and walked into her home. The rest followed as they were holding Yuurei without putting any type of discomfort on the man. Koneko of course was holding with a lot of care in the world. She was a bit nervous that he wouldn’t make it. ”Can you save him please, neko?” she asked as if she was pleading for his life. Jade made it to a table, and she pointed towards it. ”Putem here why don’t cha. And to answa you pretty I can, but he won’t be fully heal, he would still needs the rest he’s getten,” she said to Koneko with a straight face. She was not the type of person to smile, but she was given her straight facts about what she could do.

Still, they did what she asked, and placed him on the table. She looked over at Yuurei and could see the bandages that were all over his body. She removed his clothing, and put a cloth over his junk. When she had finished doing that she had started cutting up the bandages with safety scissor to remove everything. When she had finished this she noticed that he had obtained a lot of fresh wounds. She had also noticed that there were a lot of old scars that he had, which could have been easily treated, resulting in little to no scars. ”Piece of work ya brought me Kanmon,” she looked at the man, and then looked at her patient. She cleaned her hands, and then put some gloves on. She was going to use anesthesia, but noticed that he was clearly knocked out to the point where pain wouldn’t wake him up.

She could tell that he was beyond exhausted, which was good for her. She started checking all the wounds that he had suffered, and noticed that some of them came from animals, while other were inflicted from blades. She also felt his ribs, and could see that there were a few of them that he been fractured, and he had bruising everywhere. Jade could feel that he was suffering from internal bleeding, but it was not excessive, and she could handle it. She had opened him up from the side of his stomach, and started sucking out the blood that would cause his body to clot, and die out. When she was done with that she would patch him internally and then stitch him up. She shook her head as she moved onto the others wounds, which were externally. There were a few minor wounds, which she didn’t need to do anything to, but clean them.

Then there were others that needed to be cleaned up and stitched together. She looked at Yuurei while doing this, and the others were doing the same thing a bit worried. Yuurei was sleeping peacefully, and he wasn’t feeling any discomfort. The pirate was dreaming a peaceful dream; he was back in his home island and he was in a tavern with all of his friends. They had been celebrating and enjoying their successful heist. The man looked healthy and had more money than he originally looked. They were enjoying their time together, and his parents were also there. They didn’t know the content of what was celebrated, but they were healthier as well, and they looked happier and weren’t struggling. The pirate was dreaming of a life that in this reality wasn’t true. Still, the sense of regret was all over his dream. His friends had separated from him, and he left his parents to set out in this journey.

It took an hour or so, but Jade had finally stitched Yuurei up, and bandaged him up properly. She put a robe around him, so he wasn’t naked any longer. ”I finished the work Kanmon, once he wakes ya’ll leave,” she said as she took a seat nearby. Koneko moved towards Yuurei’s body and she watched him sleep she was happy they were able to properly treat him. ”Wake up Yuurei-sama, I know you are strong enough to fight through it all. You saved us all, please, neko,” she said as she moved her hand onto his and held it softly.

3Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Empty Re: Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Fri May 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had been sleeping for hours before they had brought him to Jade, but the young pirate continued to sleep through everything. Jade would leave the area, and come back to check up on Yuurei’s vitals, and they were perfectly fine. She had an IV on him, so he would have something in his system. The group of winged folks stood in the room worried about him. Kanmon would go out, and come back in with food for everyone who was waiting. The thing is they were doing this for about two days; it was dreadful for Koneko because she had found freedom with this one man, and she felt like he was never going to wake up. She would eat, but she never moved away from him unless she had to use the bathroom. They weren’t losing hope for him, and they were starting to wonder, if the wound he had taken to the head did more damage than they saw. They were thinking about outrageous possibilities to what could be wrong with Yuurei.

Then, it happened, Koneko felt the man’s hand twitch a bit, and she looked down to see his hand twitched again. His fingers were slightly moving as if they were trying to regain function on what they could do. She looked over to Yuurei, but didn’t say anything because she didn’t want to get anybody’s hopes up. She moved her free hand and rubbed on his temple as she was hoping that she was helping him regain consciousness. It didn’t take long for him to slowly start opening his eyes, and when he came to he looked groggy and he was looking at the ceiling as he was trying to figure out where he was. He automatically could tell he was not on a ship, and it was because of the ceilings, the walls, and the fact that they weren’t slowly swaying. He looked over to the person who was touching him, and he could see Koneko was there.

He couldn’t see anything else, and it was because he was laying down. ”He’s awake, neko,” she cheerfully said as the wing folks made their way towards the table. Jade walked in and noticed that the patient had finally woke up. ”Finally awake Sleepen Beauty,” she said. Yuurei hear this voice, and could tell that it was a voice he wasn’t familiar to him. Yuurei slowly got up from the table he was on and looked over to Jade. ”I guess you are the person to think for patching me up,” he said as he looked at his body as he could see that he was healing just fine. The wounds that he had suffered were healing properly, but he wondered how long they would take before they completely heal. ”You got it right there boi. I fixya up, but ya won’t be fighten with them wounds just yet,” she said giving him her professional take on his body.

Yuurei chuckled when he heard this and moved around, so that his feet were dangling in the air. His hand was away from Koneko, and she stood up as she was happy that he was awake. Her tail could be seen swaying back and forth uncontrollably. ”I understand that, but what if I say I need to heal faster than this. My captain wanted me to return to the ship within one week. How long has it been since I been out? A few hours?” he asked as he didn’t care who answered him. They all blinked looking at him confused to see what he had said. He did lose track of time, so that was to be expected. ”Yuurei-sama you been out for two days, neko. I…I’m sure a week hasn’t gone by right?” she asked him curious to hear what he would say. A lot of the wingfolks were surprised that he was a man who had a captain.

If that was the case, then they could only imagine how strong the captain was, if Yuurei was of this caliber. He moved his hands towards his forehead and looked to the ground as he couldn’t believe he had lost two days. Now if that were the case he would have only about four days left to do anything he could do on this island. Yuurei wanted a way to get stronger, and he did get stronger against Father, but that wasn’t enough. He moved his hand away from his face, and looked at his arm and tried to focus to turn his arm black like before, but it didn’t work. It had saved him from losing an arm, but it didn’t work again. That was bad because if he had that when he met up with the crew, then he would be of better use in their battle to come. ”Is there anything I can do to heal faster than I already am?” he asked the woman who healed him.

Jade heard these words, and she could only chuckle a bit when hearing those words. ”Boi ya could at least ask of my name, Yuurei. I save ya life afta all. Still, since ya so eager to get back inta fighten shape, I guess I can help ya, but only for Kanmon,” she said to him. Yuurei nodded as he blushed a bit because he had forgot to ask her for her name. He was so focus to getting back into shape he forgot to ask her. ”What is your name and thank you for helping me. You seem to have done a great job on me,” he said as he felt great, but at the same time there were parts of him that were sore. She took a seat and then looked at him. ”There is one way for ya to get betta. That is the well of healen,” she paused as she actually made everyone in the room interested to hear this.

4Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Empty Re: Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Fri May 04, 2018 5:01 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei looked at Jade as she had taken a pause, and he was waiting for her to tell him what he needed to hear. She had cleared her throat before she continued on with the story telling. ”There’s a well on Angel Island. This a well is made from said magical property. Issa supposta to heal whoeva drinks from that ting. The prob is tis, the well is surrounded by a home of the protecta. They say this protecta make a sure that nobody comes to try and drinks from the well unless they are worthy enough. I can give ya the direction to the old man’s place, but ya going to regret it. Heard hes a strong one,” she said to him wondering if he would reconsider, or decide to go seek this well. Yuurrei was surprised that there was something like this in Angel Island, yet nobody here knew about it, and they were also from here. ”Why don’t you guys know about this? And yes I’m still interested in seeking this well,” he said to her.

Still, before anybody could answer Yuurei on why they didn’t know about this she spoke up again. ”They don’t know about it cuz mostly doctors like me only know bout it, but here ya go,” she gave him a map on where to go, and she explained it to, and he nodded as he got off the bed, but stumbled a bit. He had been in bed for two days, so his legs were a bit week, and he moved over to the wall, and Koneko jumped over to help him. ”Thank you Koneko, but I got this,” he said as he was forcing himself up. Yuurei looked around to see where his stuff were located, and noticed that his outfit was torn. He looked for his swords, and saw them, and sighed because he thought he lost them. He didn’t have extra clothing, so he was getting ready to leave like this. He grabbed his swords, and then the sash that came from his jacket, and allowed tight it up on his waist.

”Ya not goin outside like that are ya? Here I got some clothes for ya, and here is a hat to cova ya face. I heard ya a wanted man in Skypiea. Luckily I’m not interested in that as I’m interested in experiments and saving lives,” she said as she went to get some clothes for Yuurei. When she did he grabbed and nodded as thanks, and moved over to a corner in the room, and start changing his clothes. He was wearing a white robe like thing, which allowed him to place his swords on his waist without a problem. He had a collar type thing around the robe. He put the hat on, and he looked at everyone. ”I guess I am ready to go. If you guys want to come with me so be, but if you want you guys can stay behind,” he gave them options, but there weren’t any options due to what happen next. ”Ya cannot go withem. He must do this on his own, or he will be turn away,” she said to everyone.

Koneko was upset when she heard this, she had just got him back, and now he was leaving again. ”That is fine, you guys stay here I will be back soon,” he said this as they nodded, and Koneko puffed her chest up as she wasn’t happy with this. Yuurei moved his way towards the door, and soon enough he had left the house. He looked outside to see how bright the day was. The sun was shiny brightly as ever, but it was a good feeling on his skin. He covered his eyes as he looked up to the sky as he was relishing in the sun. After a minute or two of doing this he was off to where she directed him to go. Yuurei covered himself as best as he could with the cap as he lowered it as much as possible. He also looked down to the floor to make sure that nobody would be able to see him. He was good at hiding even in plain sight, and every now and then he would look up to see where he was going.

While he continued to move around though he took note on something. There was a picture of him, and he walked over to the poster, and his eyes widen when he seen this. He had a wanted poster of him, but what made his eyes widen was the number that he was wanted for. They wanted Yuurei for 900,000,000,000 Extol, and whoever wanted him wanted him alive. He gulped when he seen the number as he didn’t see the extol currency. Yuurei knew that people would want his head because hell he would have gone after him. He took the poster and then put it away as he continued to move through the streets. He wanted to show this to Mashyuu when they saw each other again. Still, he was on the move as he was making his way to the well.

5Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Empty Re: Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Sat May 05, 2018 1:33 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei could see that there were people looking at him, but it wasn’t because they thought he was weird. He didn’t have wings, and he was wearing one of their outfits. They knew he was not from this island, and they were just curious to see who this human was. The thing is Yuurei wasn’t trying to reveal himself because then it would only cause everybody to noticed who he was, and start an unnecessary chase, that he didn’t need right now. These people were not his enemy, and he was going to have to avoid any fighting with the innocent people here. He continued walking through the streets of Angel Island, and soon enough he reach a corner, and looked at the map that Jade had given him. When he looked over at it, he noticed where he was, and knew that he was close. The young pirate turned to his right as the house would be the one at the end of this corner.

While he was walking through the area he could see that there weren’t a lot of people around here. He didn’t know why, nor was he trying to understand why. He still made sure that he was paying attention to his surrounding because he didn’t want anybody getting the jump on him. When he reached the end of the corner he looked up for a second and noticed the huge house that was in front of him. There was a gate in front of this house. He shook his head because he didn’t think it would be this annoying to get in. He approached the gate, and he tried to open it, but of course it didn’t open. He knew he could bust down the door, but he chose not because then it would only cause people to be alert of him. Instead, he looked at the height of the gate, and figured he could jump over it. Then there was the fact that he could just knock on the door, and see if someone opened up.

Then he thought about being able to open the gate himself. It had a lock, which wasn’t something he that he was foreign to. The young man was good lock picking, but he chose to knock on the door instead. He did exactly that as he pushed the button, and stood in front of the door. He stood there, and he closed his eyes as he was using his observation Haki to see if he could sense anybody coming to the door. He could feel people around the area thought, but from what he could tell there was nobody making their way towards the door. He sighed because he thought they would be nice enough to at least answer the door, and then turn him away. He tapped his right foot on the ground as he was getting impatient and knocked on the door again, and then again. ”Come on guys, I came here, the least you guys could do is hear me out,” he said out loud.

Still, even with the obnoxious knocking, there was nobody who was approaching to see who was knocking on the door. He shrugged as he had tried to do this the nice way, and see if they would open the door for him. The thief looked around to see if there was anybody around, or coming in his direction. He was getting ready to do what he could do best. On his sash he pulled out long thick pins, and he moved close to the lock. The pirate placed the pins into the lock, and started moving around as he was trying to feel the groove, and by pass the lock mechanism. After a few tries, and moving it around the young pirate was able to get the lock to click, and open up the gate for himself. When he did that he stopped, to see if he could feel if anybody was coming his way, but that wasn’t the case. They were still ignoring him. He let himself in as he closed the gate behind him, and walked around the area.

The place was huge, and it seemed like the people who lived there had a whole entire block to themselves. I guess this what you get when you got to protect the well that can heal all of mankind. I guess I can understand why they protect it. I can imagine all the people who would try to abuse this, and all the evil people who could try and take the water and try to make profit of this. he thought to himself as he was making his way around the house through the open field that was provided to them. He could feel that all the presence were inside of this house, and none were outside. He didn’t understand why they had ignored him, but he was going to find out soon enough. He walked back to the front of the house, and he was going to go into the front. He wasn’t trying to start anything, but he needed this water of healing, so he could be in tip top shape for the fights ahead.

Yuurei had gotten to the front door to the house now, and when he tried to open the door, he noticed that this was also locked. He sighed as he figured that this was going to be fun when he opened the door, and everybody would see him come in. The pirate had started picking the lock again, and this one was much easier to pick, and when he heard the clicking sound, he turned the knob and open the door in front of him. When he did that he placed his pins into his sash, and walked inside of the house. Once he closed the door everyone who was moving around had stopped to look at him. They all had eyes that looked fierce and were not people to play with. Yuurei raised his hands into the air, and decided it was best to shout this out before anybody attacked him. ”I COME IN PEACE!” he shouted as he was looking at everybody, and they were doing the same thing to him, and he felt someone heading in his direction.

6Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Empty Re: Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Sun May 06, 2018 2:47 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei could see that the people in this house were waiting for him to make a move. Still, he want planning on fighting because that wasn’t something he had come for. Jade sent him here, so he figured that these people weren’t bad. There was, however, someone coming towards him quickly, and they were actually the only person moving straight towards him. Yuurei could feel their killing intent, and when the person got close they threw a jab straight at Yuurei. The pirate had dodged it moving towards his right as he looked at the older man who was in front of him. The two looked at each other as Yuurei wasn’t trying to start anything, and he was outnumbered by a large margin. ”What was that for?” he asked questioning the man’s action. The wing-man just went from having a serious face and then turned into a smile. He had gotten up from his stance, and was surprised to see that Yuurei had unlock the gift.

”I was testing you my boy. You seemed eager to want to enter this house, that you forced yourself inside. When I attacked you, you didn’t hesitate to dodge, but you didn’t make a move to attack. That shows me you have no hostility towards us. But now a question peaks my interest boy, and it is this: why have you come into this sacred place?” the man said sounded wiser than anybody Yuurei ever heard before. He looked at the man, and then towards the other people who were in the facility. They all continued to look at him as if they were expecting him to do something that would cause a whole fight to break out. Instead, Yuurei figured he would keep his eyes on the old man as he could see that even though he was old he had held back on the attacked. ”I only came here to take a drink from the well, and then leave. I have wounds around my body that need immediately healing, so I can be useful to my friends,” he said in a direct way.

When those words were spoken, everybody was surprised to hear what he had said. It had broken their concentration as they gasped to hear those words. They could tell that he wasn’t from Angel Island, or Skypiea in general, so they were curious to how he knew about the well. The old man chuckled when he heard those words of Yuurei and could only place his hands on his lower back. ”So my boy you want your body at one hundred percent. And here I thought this fella wanted to learn the ways of Haki. People usually come to this house to learn it, but form what I can tell you already have a pretty hang of Observation boy. A question from me, is can you do Armament?” he said in a cheerful manner wondering what Yuurei would say. The pirate was surprised that the ability he had been using this whole time had names to it.

It was the first time he had heard about it, but he had been using this observation ability ever since he noticed that he was capable. Then, the man spoke about armament haki, which brought Yuurei to think about a few days ago against father when his arms had turned black. ”If it is what I think it is, then I only have used it once. I tried to do it again to see if I can, but it doesn’t work. So Observation Haki, and Armament Haki, I never knew what it was that I was doing until now,” he said as he was thankful of the man enlightening him. Still, he felt like the subject had somehow got changed really fast, so he tried to bring it back to why he was here. ”Still, I have come for the water, so I can aide my friends,” he said, which brought the old man to laugh. Yuurei didn’t understand what was funny, but he figured the old man would tell him.

”My boy, I cannot allow you to drink the water from the well. It is not something easy to be obtained. To get to the Well, you must first get pass everybody in this room. They are all trained in both forms of Haki, so I doubt you will be able to get pass them that easily. However, I have a proposition for you my boy, would you like to hear it?” he chuckled and waited to hear Yuurei’s choice. ”Sure it wouldn’t hurt to hear this before I decide on what I plan on doing next,” he said looking at the old man. The old man could only bump his head side to side as he was happy to hear what Yuurei said. ”Boy I want to help you understand and make use of your Armament Haki. You probably activated it out of fear, but I want to train you to be able to use it. It will only take three days since you have a good understanding of your observation, and you have used armament once before,” he paused a bit looking at him.

”I say this though, the three days will be few of the toughest days in your life. I will explain why when you decide whether, or not to take this offer, and choose to fight the people here today, or in three days,” he said with a huge happy smile on his face. Yuurei was stun when he heard this because he didn’t think something like this would happen. This man felt like he was a guru person and was willing to teach those who had a good intention of using their abilities. From the old man’s point of view he could see that Yuurei had people he cared about and wanted to be useful to them whatever means possible. It was why he knew the young boy wouldn’t refuse this offer.

7Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Empty Re: Healing the Wounds (Voyage) Sun May 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei looked at everyone that was around the area right now. They all looked like they were capable fighters, and he figured that he would have a tough time fighting them all, if they had this armament that the old man was talking about. He had a taste of this ability before, and knew that it was a way to take less damage, but was that all there was to it? He knew that if he had to fight a bunch of people like that, then he would have a lot of energy to spend against people like that. Still, the offer was a great thing to learn something new, and it would also be the best thing in the world to have in his upcoming battle with the slaver owners. He figured Mashyuu would be running around Sky Island doing something crazy on his own, but he knew that it was probably for the best. He had been doing the same thing, and if that was to be his captain then he would have to come out of this alive.

He sighed as his eyes made their way towards the old man. ”I will take your offer, so please explain. The name is Jiyuu D. Yuurei,” he said this introducing himself to the old man. When everyone heard the D. come out of Yuurei’s mouth they were surprised, and a bit nervous to have him here. They only heard rumors of the path of people with the Will of D. in their names. They all had destruction followed behind them, and they could understand why this man was covered in bandages. They figured that he had done something really drastic that caused him to be in this condition. The old man was surprised to, and soon enough another chuckle came out of his mouth. ”Ah that is an interesting name. I didn’t think someone from D. clan would arrive here. Boy I didn’t think I would see one in front of me,” he said as he remembered that he would have to explain why he would go through hell.

”Boy my name is Dracon, and I am the protector of the well. The training you will go through will be treacherous because there will be a lot of force hitting your body between those days. You will going through a lot of sparring matches, and other trainings, which you will find out once we start today. The people here boy, have gone through it all as well, but they had to do it for far longer. Now that I have your name, and know your ability I feel like you could achieve it in three days, if your desire to succeed is as strong as you make it seem. When you finish your training boy you will have to face everyone here, and make your way to the well. Your body might go through hell, but you will be heal through the end of it with the Well of Healing,” the old man explained.

Yuurei nodded as he couldn’t wait to start this man’s training. If he had to spar, then would that mean he wouldn’t be able to use his sword? ”By the way…” he was soon cut off by the man. ”Boy you cannot use your swords by the way. If you do, then you lose all hopes of getting to that well. Those swords seen a lot of death it seems, and the part of the challenge is not to kill your opponent, but to beat them,” he chuckled and laughed when he said this. ”So where do I leave them at?” he asked. ”Follow me and take them with you, put them nearby if you choose boy, but make sure you do not use them. This will be good for you to be able to learn how to fight better without your hands. If you are one day disarm, then how would you be able to face your opponent then?” he chuckled as he started walking off.

Yuurei had thought about this as it was a good thing to bring up. He figured he would do as much as he could to learn as much as he could. He started following the old man, and when he started moving everyone stopped looking at him, and continued to do what they were doing before Yuurei had arrived. The pirate was going to be isolated from his friends for three days, and he was okay with that. They would live without him being there, but he figured they would be worried. Still, he had entered a home that gave him great opportunity. He was excited, and couldn’t wait to see what kind of crap he was putting himself into. The thrill of jumping into this was giving him the blood rush he was looking for. The pirate also felt like coming to this island had brought him to become a stronger person than he ever thought he would become, and now he was going see if he could conquer this obstacle in front of him.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum