Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:47 am

Dazzle

Marine
Marine

Dazzle
Sara watched events unfold, unable to hide away the immense relief in her heart. For a while, the fear that she would have to fight the nearly overwhelming Nomad was something that had threatened to tear her apart. But the threat was passed. Things were finally looking up, in no small part to the work of the giant marine David. There had been much discussed tonight, from justice to the people to the Marines and Revolutionaries. The rain continued to fall upon the city, and her own heart was stormy with talk of corruption among those she had idolized for so long. Not to mention, the very thought of breaking the mold and breaking her orders was making her feel slightly faint. But, if nothing else, this was a step out into the world. She had met those who challenged her, whose words were not the ramblings of lowly pirates but instead a pointed challenge to what she believed.

She watched as Nomad said his goodbyes, blushing slightly as he kissed her fingers gingerly. There was no attraction there, she recognized it, but intimate actions were completely foreign to a trained weapon like her. She couldn't help but feel embarrassed. "Thank you, Nomad," she muttered, watching him retreat backwards. "By the time we meet again, this blade will have been sharpened. Until we meet again." She took a breath to calm herself, but arched a suspicious eyebrow as he muttered something into the snail at his side. Her earlier fears about Nomad being more than he seemed had been confirmed, but it was far too late now. Sara had no desire to fight from the start, and no more desire to call for help, either. She doubted it would have made a positive difference either way.

She remained silent as Nomad and David said their own goodbyes, waving conservatively as Nomad and his men vanished into the night. As he disappeared, she couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. "That was harrowing," she muttered more to herself than to the giant that remained, although he could almost definitely still hear her. "It's a very good thing that went the way it did." She turned and bowed slightly to David, the way her adoptive father had taught her. It was only the cordial thing to do. "Thank you very much for potentially saving this castle and everybody here, David the giant. I may owe my life to you." She straightened back out, stretching lightly. "I would be happy to take you to the nearest Marine headquarters. From there, both you and I can figure out what we need to be doing in order to help this city. Shall we?"

Once the giant was ready to go, Sarah adjusted her hood and began to move for the exit of the courtyard. She motioned for David to follow, as she made her way towards the nearest Marine base. Despite all that had happened tonight, she couldn't help but crack a small smile underneath the hood that protected her from the outside. Finally, she had found something she might be willing to fight for. At the very least, she felt obligated to try. Slowly but surely, her world was beginning to turn. Only time could tell what the turns of fate would bring.

((Exit Thread.))

47[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:57 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The wave of fire that the duo had avoided dispersed, though with the flames, screams from behind the duo erupted. Melissa afforded herself a quick glance to see the burning corpses as her snow was dancing around the area. It would seem these men that were charring had been related to Hannibal in some way, for with a single nod in acknowledgement as Patron fell into the snow, the man of ice, tired as he was sluggishly ran off to check upon the fallen comrades. As he ran back, Patron spoke.

""Well. If you must know, I only have the skill to keep one of those dolls up at a time, and it takes a while to whip one up. You've got the true article in your attractive clutches. Sad for y..."
Alas his words would be quelled by the snow beneath him that burst upwards, ensnaring his body, his chattering teeth and shivering from the cold causing him to speak his words much more sluggishly, alas by telling Melissa he was in fact the real Patron, well thats all she needed to know, having already covered the battlefield in her power, and with Patrons body now encircled by the snow that he had fallen into, causing this very snow to immobilize his already freezing body was mere childsplay for the female, incasing him in less than seconds. Her hand moved as she did so as if channeling the snow until nothing was left of Patron par his nose, affording him to breathe.

This did not solve the explosion though, as Patron bit upon his tooth, the dense snow shifted as the explosion burst forth, alas with this dense snow the explosion itself had been slightly contained. If it had not been for this, the large half dome of snow that encompassed the explosion itself would not have been formed in time. The force of the explosion itself was indeed powerful, requiring her semi dome to heal itself once before the full force of the explosion had died out. The snow crumbled and in the area that Patron had been was nothing but a small creator. "Mother fucker" Melissa uttered as she turned, she could still see Hannibal whom had just got to his men. Her eyes were well adjusted and a single soru would clear a lot of the distance enough for her to appear as he tried to hide the Ponylgyph. She would not make it known at this point that she saw what he did.

With her promotion she had been granted some power over the marines, Hannibals ranks included. it would also be common knowledge that close to no one could read these glyphs if they did not have the legendary third eye, no one would know that she and her old now dead friend had the capabilities of reading the legendary language. She would look at Kenny and lift her arms in a "What do you want me to do about it" kind of manner, thus prompting Hannibal to try to pick up both of them. It would be this time in which she struck out. With Hannibals hands being tied up and Melissa's speed being superior, pulling the stone from Hannibals pocket was a simple feat. If he protested or attempted to fight? Then the Shichi and the marine would be forced to go at it! If successful?

Melissa would look at the tablet. "Trying to hide this huh, you know I'm your superior now, right Mr Sexy!" she said with a wink as she held the small tablet. Her eyes looked to the glyph, the information upon, she read it with ease, though in all honestly the information upon it seemed rather odd. Her face frowned in confusion as her eyes darted across the ancient language...biting her lip she shook her head, with her left hand she popped the glyph back to Hannibal, curving her body into his as he held the duo. "Maybe in future, trust a gal will ya" she said with a kiss to his cheek, at this point she slid her hands around Rocket the smaller of the marines. "And don't offer a girl a heavy man to carry, let her take the smallest" she said as she walked forth. "For the record Ice Ice Baby, couldn't understand a fucking word" she said, shrugging as she walked. A lie, but those who were not born with the third eye whom could read these tablets were almost as rare as the third eye'd tribe themselves. There would be little reason for Hannibal not to believe her.

Exit

48[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:32 pm

David

Marine
Marine

David
With a small smile, David looked over the city once more basking in the familiar sight of the great city of Alubarna being covered in the rays of the morning sun. The city worse for ware, the people feeling down trodded by all, and even the country did not come out unscathed. Yet, the future was not lost. The Dynasty that has lasted for thousands of years shattered to the sands, a bastard will soon sit the throne, and those that suffered the most are neglected. All of these bad, but now. David had returned.

David smiled under his helm as he walked with Sara towards the marine base, the plan already forming inside his head on how to deal with this all. The dynasty still had one living member, gone he may be, he still lived. Fled to Drum for safety and protection, something that would be fleeting even now. Yet he lives and had a much better claim over the throne then the pretender that shall sit it. The people would rally together under his banner once Diana's colors show, and David will be here to make sure it all unfolds. Diana may have the throne now, but she will lose it along with her life. This David swore under the name of his one true king along with the kingdom of Alabasta.

And David would not fail this country a second time.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum