Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Wed May 02, 2018 8:06 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
The loud voice of David caused the group of hooded figures to stop in their tracks, the leader of the group listened to the man's commotion. Doesn't sound like he's a friend to the Marines. Maybe he will help us. A voice that big can only come from a Giant. Cannon thought to himself while lifting a brow under his hood and looking back at his group. Could most of them survive an attack from a Giant? Not likely but Cannon was sure of his own skill and power. But when he heard the small, weaker voice speak in a gentle tone, Cannon's chest let loose a growl of anger. Marines had made it into the palace and one was trying to win over the Giant. It would cause an issue for the Revolutionaries. "You four stay back and only get close if it sounds like I'm getting beaten." Cannon ordered his men and started forward towards the steps and location of David and Sara. Slowly he crept up to the steps and raised an arm past his robe, revealing his massive body and white martial arts garb. Still hidden by the shadow of his hood he spoke in a deep, but calm tone. "Apologies for trespassing friends. I'm a traveler and find myself seeking shelter from the coming storm. I was wondering if I could stay here until it passes?"

I can't believe that guy didn't react to my taunting and yelling. He barely glanced at me... Rat Bastard. The Revolutionary thought to himself and cracked his neck, motioning for the others to keep following Lu Dahn. The man who tried to make the Marines react sank into the crowd and watched from afar as his men continued to follow the well dressed marine and his small band of men... "Can I be of any assistance?" Lu asked. The hooded man started to chuckle as they formed up only a few feet away from the Marines, the group all reaching for pistols hidden under their cloaks. "Yeah, you can tell us why you Marines haven't left yet? Don't you understand that you're being here is making half the country afraid and uneasy. If you would just leave all of us would be better off. So why are you still here?"

... Kenny hit the ground hard, the back of his head smacking against a half buried rock as his Armament Haki faded away, leaving his chest exposed, indents marked his body from the various marbles that had smacked against him in the last assault of Patron. Rocket ran to stand in front of Kenny, blood ran down his face and bruises covered his hands from the impact of the marbles that he had shrank in his own self defense. He was breathing hard, rapidly running out of breath and energy while Patron stood, seemingly un-effected by the entire battle. "Oh my. All you had to do was give me the stone slab and all of this could have been avoided. Now you're going to catch a cold. Look it's raining." Patron pointed his slingshot up as a small downpour of rain started to mist over the land. "Like I'd ever give it up! I'll die before it happens!" Rocket shouted. Both his arms flashed with Armament Haki, coating his hands. He just needed to hold out against the man for a little longer. Surely someone saw the explosion from before and would arrive before it was too late, right?

17[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Fri May 04, 2018 4:54 pm

David

Marine
Marine

David
David listened to the marine in silence, only the sound of David's carving filled the area he resided, even as the marine had asked her question with a change in her voice David said not a word. Instead David had allowed her to speak her mind as she had allowed him, a simple common courtesy that David had little problem returning. If the marine said something that David of felt he should of interupted to counter then he would of, yet her words went uninterrupted from David. He did not respond to her immedietly as he mulled over the words, something that he felt grateful he could do lately. Not having to rush his words due to a crisis or what have you.

"I believe you should stick to your devotion of the people, as I am doing now." David spoke after only a minute of mulling the words, a considerably shorter time then before, but perhaps that has to due to with the subject matter rather then anything else. "But do not follow all orders you are given Marine. I did so and was disgusted when I was to sit by and allow people to be cut down like stalks of grain." David nodded his head in something akin to a silent prayer, though his hands did not move into a gesture, only stopping for the silence. After the few moments David had devoted t paying his respect, he would resume his carving in the same rhythmic motions as before. "You may also do as you like. I have no control of where you do or do not go while down there." With those words David went back into silence, his carving once again becoming the only sound coming from his direction.

It was only moments later when the first of the rain started to sprinkle down, threatening to become worse if the clouds were anything to go buy. 'Ah. The storm has arrived.' David thought to himself as he turned his head to look up at the sky. The rain had only started to fall and didn't seem to be more then a light drizzle, yet the full clouds above did threaten more rain. 'I only hope this doesn't signal the start of a different kind of storm.' David said within the confines of his mind.

Bringing down his head, David would look at the new person who had arrived. The Traveler asking him for a room and board to stay for the storm, something David could not think of a reason to deny. Nodding his head down at the man after another minute of considering, David would allow his request. "Very well. Cause no trouble with those who reside here, and you shall not be bothered in kind." David said as he hunched over more to cover the wood from the rain that fell from the sky which also flowed down his body. David's fur and armor should keep most of his body safe from the storm, as it has down when he was a slave upon drum when he had to stay outside for storms. The fur kept his body warm enough, though the revealed parts would feel quite wet and cold and uncomfortable, at least the rain wouldn't have an easy time attempting to slip into his armor covered fur skins.

OOC:

18[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sat May 05, 2018 12:45 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Dark Horse Ricchi
Lu Dahn watched as the cloaked figures approached him and his Unit. He could have halted their advance with a single order, but he would get nothing beneficial out of that. A mob of civilians lingered behind them, so not only could their gunfire miss the targets and hit a civilian, but the Marines were not the fan favorite here. If they fired on these men without them warranting such actions, the civilians would lose all trust in them. Lu Dahn would have to wait on them to play their hand, but that'd put his men's life at a great risk.

"Yeah, you can tell us why you Marines haven't left yet? Don't you understand that you're being here is making half the country afraid and uneasy. If you would just leave all of us would be better off. So why are you still here?"

A simple, but great question. Lu Dahn could answer it in an array of ways, most of which wouldn't be the answer the man was probably looking for.  "We haven't left because the World Government wishes to install themselves as the head of this Kingdom. That's common sense is it not?" The whole time he and his unit were facing his opposers, they were on their guard. His Ensigns ready to lift their rifles and fire the moment they felt their life was being threatened. What would warrant that would be any shifty movement coming from within the cloaks of the cloaked figures. "Reid . . . take the Unit to the base of the palace. I'll be meeting you in a small while. Just ensure Ensign Karringer's safety." "Are you sure sir?" Reid's gaze didn't falter from his foes, nor did his readiness to react. Lu Dahn simply nodded to his Ensign and responded in a manner that didn't't agree wit the melancholy ambiance the rain put on the scene. "I am.~"

His eyes were bestial as they rested on the cloaked men. Still they reflected how refined he was, should they be called bestial, they'd be likened to an elegant creature like a feline or avian. He exuded extreme confidence with his stance and mannerisms alone, but with him sending his Ensigns elsewhere, it spoke much more about how much confidence he had in his abilities. This dispatching would accomplish two things for Lu Dahn. One to display his confidence and maybe dissuade his foes and two to ensure the safety of his men in a scenario they were disadvantaged in.

Still facing their enemies with their rifles ready, Lu Dahn's Ensigns backed up till they reached the end of the block. Quickly they then sprinted around the corner out of sight going towards the palace. "Assuming you are for peace. Why don't you just roll over and let the World Government succeed? People who resist are only prolonging the suffering that you are supposedly against. People like you are the reason things are still the way they are. Rally in arms under the World Government and let them reign in peace alongside the natives of this Kingdom. That in my mind is a beautiful vision, it saddens me that others can't wrap their minds around it, however." Lu Dahn was very curious to see what the men would say in response to his statement and question. He was half bullshitting, but at the say time he was partly serious. Thinking on his words he felt he was also right when you look at it from a logical stand point, so he was curious to see how his foes would rebut.

In all honesty Lu Dahn wasn't looking for a fight or bloodshed. This Kingdom had suffered enough and he knew it had taken a toll on the people. Also, he just wasn't in much of a mood for fighting. It was pointless, definitely when words worked so well.

19[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sun May 06, 2018 4:29 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 8ab10b2547c35fa71e8dc644e0eed3ab

Without any interruptions Hannibal and his squad in moderate time. Was it fast enough to arrive before anyone was hard? Well, that would be up for debate. His position from the entrance of the catacombs and where the conflict was going on was over thirty meters. The dark clouds from the now pouring rain removed the natural light from the area. Only light that allowed clear vision was those used to illuminated the extracted site. It wasn't uncommon that such a spot would have such lights during the night. Were they all up? No, some had fallen and even broken due to the conflict between the CP agents and the enemy. But enough were there that a clear overview of the area could be made from the elevated position that Hannibal and his squad were at. Hannibal wasn't a fan of sitting in the wet sand but it had to be down to keep out of sight. Standing and looking down at them would be all fine and dandy, but it wasn't tactical. They could be easily spotted. Even as they were they could still be spotted.

"You all stay here. I will go down, and give you a signal for when to join me." Hannibal would say as he'd begin to get up and slide down the dune and to the entrance of the catacombs. With him sliding down the dune, he be on the same level as everyone else. He kept his eyes forward at the location of those that were involved in the conflict. He was prepared for any attempt to stop him in his decent down. A chilling embrace to anything that came his way. But, if he wasn't stop and even allowed to close the gap between them he'd speak. Not hiding his presence if it was somehow not picked up. "Would it be impossible for us to end this peacefully?" Is what Hannibal would speak loud enough for them to here him. The amount of distance he would be from them when he spoke ws five meters, if he was allowed to do so. He had both his hands raised as he approached to show he was not harmed.

If he wasn't allowed to move the way he did and had to react to an attack speaking was not something he would do if he made it close enough. He would see how this truly was going to go down, and would see that he did whatever it took to end it quickly.

Hannibal did not know of anything about the connection of the Three Eyed Clan and its association with the Kingdom of Alabasta. As his clan was not located within the Grandline but rather within a Blue. What had happened was that due to something with Hannibal the entire clan left their parent Island and went somewhere else. It wasn't something Hannibal had done on purpose but rather something dealing with his Birth. Something that actually could be found out with going into the catacombs below. As though his clan didn't have any connection with the one that came here they all were connected in some way. The ways of thinking of this race was something different. They knew many things. They knew even about how the world would become the way it was. Hannibal if this all ended how he wanted or at least somewhat close; he would let his curiosity lead him forward. Also, he was assigned by Birdal to decode what was on the Glyph. As there was a chance that it being recovered whole might not happen.

+5 to perception via Race perk
+5 to Endurance and Durability via occupation perk

20[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Wed May 09, 2018 1:02 am

Dazzle

Marine
Marine

Dazzle
Although her body remained tense from her warning instincts, Sara tuned in mentally to the giant's response to her words. A few emotions rushed through her at once. Relief that she wasn't going to have to fight the giant was a major one. Second, recognition that the giant wasn't as unwilling to deal with Marines as his initial words had implied. That, too, was relief, albeit a more subtle undercurrent compared to the first one. But between it was a sense of unease at his words. He'd been ordered to stand by and let innocents die? By the Marines? She didn't want to believe it...but the fact that she could at all gave her pause.

Certainly, there were plenty of people in the Marines who weren't nearly as forgiving as her current captain or her adoptive father. She'd assumed that they got weeded out as one went further up the totem pole, and that only the ones who truly cared about protecting others were the ones who ascended. But what if that wasn't the case? What if the selfishness ran far deeper than that? It was a fact that struck the young Ensign with unease. Unfortunately, she couldn't afford unease right now. She had a duty to the people first and foremost, and getting anxious over it helped nobody. So she did what she always did: She cast the idea aside, at least for now. It'd keep gnawing at her, but she couldn't afford to focus on it on this clouded night. She didn't respond to the giant for now, however. She suspected an extensive talk with him might take more attention and flexibility in her thoughts than she could afford right now.

Speaking of clouded, the rain was beginning to fall, releasing itself onto the shattered kingdom. Sara took one hand off her blade in order to pull her hood back up. While it wasn't the greatest rain defense, it would keep out the inevitable cold and sogginess that always came along. She was no stranger to cold, but moisture was a distraction in combat whether it was on one's person or on the ground. She could at least cancel out one. As she did, she continued to scan the courtyard. Her dread hadn't gone away in the slightest, but the beginning rain was only making it more difficult to see in the clouded night. If it got much worse, she'd have to move to reactive tactics, rather than proactive sentry work.

No doubt because of her watching, she spotted Canon approaching a moment or so before he began speaking. She immediately tensed up again, nearly pulling her blade out of its sheath from sheer reflex, but he began his question just before she had gathered her thoughts enough to question his appearance. She tamped down her instinctive dread, at least for now. He was just a traveler, he said, seeking shelter from the storm. There was nothing wrong with that, was there? And yet, she still couldn't shake the feeling of unease that the martial artist evoked in her. He was far stronger than her, that was for certain. She probably wouldn't be able to do that much against him if her suspicions were at all correct. But she couldn't just...let events happen, could she?

Well, for now she'd play it safe. "Everybody has a right to shelter," she added to David's words, choosing her own terms cautiously. "It's as the giant says. As long as you have no desire for combat, there should be no issue. Alabasta has been through enough recently." If he caused a problem later, Sara would take responsibility for it. But at the moment, the martial artist was just another visitor. Still, she figured she could prod a bit. "I am Sara Bellora, one of the Marines in charge of keeping this place safe. What is your name, traveler? And yours as well," she continues, looking up at the giant. "Pardon my manners. I should have asked much earlier."

21[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Wed May 09, 2018 7:34 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"Oh" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user stated as the gentle drizzle of the rain began to descend, falling in random splotches. "Perfect" Melissa said as she soared through the air, her lower body no longer solid, instead constantly leaking and generating a small flurry of snow that propelled her forward. "Something doesn't seem right" the snow manipulator uttered as she reached the one hundred meter mark from where she began. Her flurry of snow gently phasing into reality as she landed with a graceful tap upon the cold snowy borders. The night was becoming much colder, the rain that gently fell would more than likely feel like ice to those it landed upon. Weather could be as much a hindrance as a foes technique. "Gonna be much harder to see if it....."

CRACK

The resulting crack of thunder from above echoed throughout the entirety of the sandy isles, followed by the roar of water gushing from the heavens above as the downpour began. The rain was intense and fierce, to the point that it hurt as it struck the skin, hard and fast. "FUCK" she uttered as her hair stuck to her face and neck. Her clothing now seeming much tighter and heavier than normal. "Waste of my time" she grumbled as she looked at the map which began to peel apart. "Got it". She tried to fold the map just in case, alas though this would seem to be in vain as the paper peeled apart, splitting away. Shaking her head she would pull out the baby den den mushi she had attained at Water 7, originally belonging to the female marine whom had fought beside her. Trying to call the number that had been input by Sparks to connect to Kenny and Rocket. "Still nothing" the woman uttered as she placed it back in to her skirt pocket.

Peeling her wet red sweatshirt off, along with the yellow cardiggan, the snow woman would now be within a sodden white shirt, so moist that the white colour was now translucent, allowing for her firm supple body to be revealed along with the black bra that protected the food bags for children. Kicking off her sodden boots, she would feel the sand upon her feet, "I'd imagine it feels cold" she mused as she moved her toes, collecting sand in between her toes. "Hmmmmm nice" she said as she looked up squinting her eyes as rain pounded against her. "Ok Melissa, head in the game. Lets get to this Polyglyph" she said, as she brought her leg upwards, she would vanish from all vision, her body disappearing via the use of a rather new technique, a part of the Rokushiki tree, soru, the high speed movement would propel her in the blink of an eye, heading in the direction of the catacombs. She would surely arrive soon enough.

[Melissa will arrive next post]

Doriki:

22[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Wed May 09, 2018 11:00 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

"Oh, thank you Master Giant. That is most kind of you... I have...." The hooded Revolutionary was cut off by the smaller woman asking what his name was. His head bowed as if he were apologizing but his voice hung in his chest for a moment as he tried to think of what he should say to her. "Of course. How very rude of me. Huhuhu. You see my name is a bit ironic, I am called Nomad. Abandoned by my family when I was still a young child and since then I have wandered the world, doing the jobs that nobody else doesn't seem to want to do." Castle explained. The man lifted his head, waiting for the giant to give his name.

Slowly he reached his arm back, as if to say there was something behind him. "Currently, I'm leading a small band of travelers, keeping them safe in these trying times. Do you mind if I tell them it's okay to pass and settle in for the night? I'd hate for them to catch a cold from standing in this coming storm?" If permission was granted he would have folded his fingers in on his palm twice to signal his four men to move past the trio of powerful figures. "I couldn't help but hear your talk about what is right and wrong in the world. May I ask, if you were ordered to sit by and watch people mowed down. Why did you not stop it? Surely you believed that doing the right thing was better than doing nothing. If that desire wasn't in your heart, would you have joined the Marines? I can respect a self thinking man but now you have my attention and my curiosity." Cannon leaned against a small pillar and glanced up at David, without revealing any of his face to the marines, not yet ready to strike. Besides he was to keep marines busy while Patron secured the Poneyglyph, nothing said for him to kill or attack a marine.

@Deep Bloo

The last thing the leader of the small band of revolutionaries expected was for Lu to do was answer his question with what seemed like an honest statement. "Of course it makes sense but is it not wrong? The World Government wasn't here to do that before. But now, in our weakest moment you're ordered to get a foot hold. After Pirates and Revolutionaries do the dirty work? Don't you feel shame for that? Truly it's not an honorable action!" The man shot back with a fire in his voice that rang out loudly even through the sound of the coming storm. It was then that Lu sent his men back to the palace, it would cause issues for Cannon but if a fight broke out, the hidden Revolutionaries would storm the palace to help Cannon.

"Why don't we simply roll over and let the World Government have it's way? Surely you can't be serious in asking me that? Why would you not let Pirates go ahead and take what they want!? Clearly if nobody resisted there would be no major issues with them in the world. It's a simple answer friend. We have resisted, questioned and pushed back because this land is ours, and we have to fight to protect what is ours. The same way you would. Just like you sent your men away in case of a fight here. But all I want are answers, to try and sway you into taking your forces and going home. There is clearly nothing here of worth anymore."

Patron held Rocket by the throat with the metal prod of his sling shot, cutting the young mans air off from his body. He could have shrank the weapon but then it would choke Rocket more. All he could do was struggle as he was lifted off the ground and kicked hard in the gut by Patron, causing the young marine to sail across the ground and crash behind his downed friend. He could do nothing to stop Patron from loading his sling and pulling the cord back. "A good effort boy, a shame you won't be able to do it again...." Patron almost mocked, intending to finish the fight and take the glyph off the pairs dead bodies. Until a voice called out...

Patron aimed his weapon quickly at Hannibal and a brow raised sharply in the man's direction. "Peaceful? I tried that already. These men chose to throw their lives away. Now you arrive to try and back them up? Afraid you're just a little too late. I'll make you a deal though..That's close enough." Patron could hear his forces finally arriving to back him up and the cloud of sand that billowed out in the distance behind him put the Revolutionary at ease. "You let my boys take the glyph off of your men, and I'll let you take them to seek medical help. Everyone walks away with what they want, and everyone is happy. If not.... and I don't check in with the others in my force. Well..." Patron's neutral looking face took on a dark, sly smile that signaled he had a plan. "The Marines will have a much bigger issue on their hands. Your choice senór. Silver Or Lead?"

23[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Fri May 11, 2018 9:03 pm

David

Marine
Marine

David
The water that ran down David's body was something that was not registered in the Giant's mind, having endured through the cold of Drum Island for nay on fifty years, a little bit of water was hardly going to bother him. No, unlike the chill that constantly dogged David's steps on drum, the humid and warm liquid was hardly something to mind when compared. It was quite sardonic when David thought back to the cold days of Drum and then to these last few months here on Alabasta where the heat threatened to choke the life from him if he ever stopped moving out in the desert. Overall though? David preferred it on Alabasta. The large sight lines made his shooting very deadly on the wide open sands.

Turning his attention back down to where the man was apparent in his speaking to David, as David had zoned out for a moment, David would simply bob his head in acknowledgement of what has been said. "David Sinh. I greet thee kindly Nomad." The giant's voice carried itself down the stairs to where the two figures stood, though David just returned to his carving and dismissed the two from his line of sight. When Nomad had asked for his compoins David would only repeat what he had said earlier. "Cause no trouble with those who reside here, and you shall not be bothered in kind." While David's voice once more carried down, it was filled slightly with fatigue. David's exhaustion of staying awake for the entirety of the night seemingly catching up with him now. With a shake of his head to clear the fogginess of sleep, David would turn his head to watch the four individuals pass him by.

David's attention, split as it was between Nomad and his watching the four men under Nomad pass by, went fully to Nomad when he started speaking. The words themselves brought on David's anger, as it was when he was engaged with Lina Askr. Though it did come with the feelings of regret of those lives which were lost, true to Nomad's words. The regret and sadness of those who died were pulsing in David's chest, though he did contemplate his answer despite the feelings. David's mind starting to think was signified with the slow declining of speed with which he carved the wood in his lap, before it eventually tapered off. David sat there for more then the time in which he thought his reply for Sara. Eventually though, the giants voice would rumble out from his cross legged position, somewhat akin to an old machine shaking off dust and coming to life.

"The reason... Even I am not sure of." David said honestly yet unsure, as he turned his head up at the sky, ignoring the rain entirely as if it just wasn't even there as he paused for a moment. "Perhaps it was the spurn of the moment? No... I did consider everything and had come to the conclusion that what the Marines stood for was an... Honorable cause." David hummed out thoughtfully "I had a feeling in my chest. One I cannot identify still. But it made my decision for me in that moment. On the cusp of declining the offer as I had done to my savior before to join his pirate crew. Yet I had accepted. To satiate the feeling inside me? I cannot say." David paused once more to turn his gaze unto Nomad who leaned against one of David's many arrows.  "However, none of that changes that I still do believe in what the Marines supposedly stand for. But to answer your first question now, I am not a man who can be considered blameless." David said, the nodding of his head punctuating his words in confirmation. "I did indeed stand by and watch those people die, and I shan't deny my guilty actions. Those lives were lost because I did not step in and stop the marines." David said sadly, but not taking his eyes off where Nomad stood. I had believed at the time that the reasons for their deaths was some sort of masterful plan that would destroy the revolutionaries in the city in one fell swoop. David broke off his speech to look towards the edges of town, clearly going back to the day. "I realize later how much those loses meant to the marines when I had orders to defend an area and to shoot into the masses with my bow." David said with complete disgust in his voice. "I cannot bring back those who are dead due to my mistakes Nomad, as much as I wish I could." David's said with as much sadness s he felt. "I know my actions will never be able to redeem myself, and thus I prepare myself for the day when I shall pay. But when it comes...I shall welcome it. The giant set aside the wood he was carving and instead put both hands on his knees and look down at Nomad. So Nomad, I told you m answer. I had some hope that the marines actually stood for justice instead of whatever demented worldview they have now. And with those words David would await the reply from the man, or await to answer any questions Sara may impose upon him.

OOC:

Last edited by David on Mon May 14, 2018 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed what David said because it was a mess.)

24[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sat May 12, 2018 9:12 am

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Dark Horse Ricchi
Lu Dahn entertained the man speaking to him and he listened to what he had to say. Lu Dahn enjoyed a battle of the tongue. Who could interweave logic the most into their speech to persuade another to align with their cause and values. There was something special about union over words as opposed to the filth of integration after defeat. In a scenario such as now, that was a pointless thing to think about though. The World Government had long since decided this would be a case of integration and not unification. The rebels would be wiped out and the civilians would be falling in line under the new established head of the Kingdom. Should they resist, they'd join the rebels. That was the plain unsweetened reality of the situation.

With Lu Dahn's men having left the area, the man continued his monologue. Lu Dahn enjoyed liked that the guy came back with words of his own instead of dismissing Lu Dahn's own words with emotion alone. The Commodore would show this contentment with the response in the form of a smile while the man spoke, but as he continued he said something that triggered a thought in Commodore's head.

. . .We have resisted, questioned and pushed back because this land is ours, and we have to fight to protect what is ours. . .

"Then fight!" Lu Dahn wasn't sure where he'd have cut the man's speech off, but he was sure he was still talking when he decided to suddenly attack. Lu Dahn was no fool. Having been stationed here and dealing with various kind of threats and shady characters, he knew these people had ill intentions for him and his Unit. Additionally, their words suggested they didn't align with the World Government and they also expressed they couldn't just roll over and be trampled upon and nor could Lu Dahn. They'd fight to protect what was theirs, so now it was time to practice what they preached. Words were no longer going to make the encounter see progress. With the Capital in such an unstable state, these guys were lucky they encountered a Marine that played along with them for so long. From an onlookers perspective, nothing would warrant his sudden attack, but Lu Dahn was a being who resided above the law. In this instance, he was the law.

It was a mistake to only put a few feet of distance between their faction and Lu Dahn's own person. Using Soru he would zoom forward, but also upwards. In a single moment he would have moved from in front of the band of mysterious men, to behind them by 1m and above them by .5m. He wouldn't hesitate from his aerial positioning to try to execute every single last one of them in a single fell cleave. He'd have performed something akin to a roundhouse kick as soon as he arrived at his destination. This roundhouse kick while in the air would turn him to face his foes and also work to birth a deadly rankyaku wave that'd threaten to kill those it struck. The target was of course the cluster of cloaked mystery men. The dimensions of this blade was a whooping 1m in thickness and 5m in length. It would be able to hit every single one of them due to his angling which was nearly leveled with them.

The size of the blade alone would make the attack very difficult to evade. Ducking would be futile due to the angle at which the kick that conjured the attack was thrown and the thickness of the blade. Furthermore, trying to disperse would also prove difficult due to the length of the blade and the fact it was thrown at point blank range. There was also the fact their point of focus had moved from directly in front of them, to directly behind them in a single moment. The speed at which this occurred and the spacing suggests that if they attempted to seek out the source of the attack before evading they would have wasted all the time they had to cling to their lives. But how would they evade without knowing what they are evading or even knowing they need to in the first place?

Spoiler:

25[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sun May 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Tumblr_static_b3um1q25o5wss4c48ssckw044

The enemy had made a truly poor judgement call. Even with Patron not allowing Hannibal to get to his desired distance he allowed enough to put himself in deadly range. Hannibal was confident with his abilities and would declare this checkmate. Well, checkmate for Patron. Dealing with the others would be something he had to do but wasn't something he was all too worried about if this Man was their leader. When Hannibal talked about ending this peaceful he meant that Patron would just leave and all would be forgiven. There would be no more fighting and the World Government will have what they came here for. But since that wasn't what the other party had in mind there would be no more negotiations. Things will end with the defeat of one of the parties.

The two downed Agents were close to Hannibal but not in front of him. They had been defeated by this Man and their bodies laid to the right of Hannibal, and mere inches behind him. As that was where he was allowed to move to before being told to stop by Patron. Listening to everything Patron said pained Hannibal. Because this Man didn't speak as someone who was going to just allow things to end in a certain way that he wouldn't favor from. One particular statement though would be a trigger to how things would play out. And after that statement and Patron kept speaking Hannibal would assault him with what he had available. In order to end this in a way that would not take too much of his time. A drawn out fight wasn't something he was a fan of. Unless it was a fight between someone like Lu Dahn. The five meter gap between them put the Man in great position with his weapon. Depending on how fast fired his attack off Hannibal may not even be able to dodge it. Hannibal had never seen someone use a slingshot in a fight before. Only saw the thing used when he was younger. So, knowing how fast it could be fired and reloaded by this man wasn't something Hannibal knew. So, he would just believe this man could fire that thing like it was a flintlock pistole. Better to overestimate than underestimate. If that was the case though, which he hoped it wouldn't be, allowing it to make contact was fine as due to his abilities becoming something else was allow him to avoid any damage that came potentially come. Hannibal did not plan on letting it get to that point though. As he would just have to attack faster than this Man in order to not allow him to use his abilities.

You let my boys take the glyph off of your men, and I'll let you take them to seek medical help.

At the end of that sentence Hannibal would lower his raised hands. Nothing would be able to stop such a large and wide spread attack unless it had been prepared for prior, but that wasn't the case. No one had made any plans to deal with what Hannibal had sent out. Even if you would be able to perceive it the speed needed to avoid it was something Patron did not wield at this point in time. And with the amount of distance between them that added the potential success of the attack. The speed of it also was enough to close the distance that there was between Hannibal and Patron in seconds. This cold embrace flying outward and chilling everything within its path was the product of Hannibal's training on Marineford. Flash freezing. If you were close enough you might say that the very rain for a moment had been stopped in a defined area; but only for a split second before crashing into the now solid ground. The extremely cold would be enough to freeze everything within it's path, even Patron, solid if it was able to make contact. Hannibal had many other moves similar to this but he would only use three for this fight, even if things went south.  

Regardless if the attack only allowed for Hannibal to get a few moments for a better opportunity he'd spring forward. Unlike others he would be able to freely run along the icy surface that was created. His feet being transformed into the very element that was now in the desert. And if Patron would burst from his casing and not notice his new surroundings as he did so slipping could very well happen for him. Doing a fancy attack was something the only Hannibal would do, but not today. He'd tackle Patron and push off the ground, and into the large hole that was beside them. Simultaneously he would attack with Ice Time Capsule and his intangibility. His entire body before contact or if Patron would burst from his icy casing would be on full display. ITC would be used with his hand that would be moved to cover the head of Patron if the grab was successful. If the grab wasn't successful the attack would be unleashed from a different point of contact. These two attacks were used in order to increase the damage of his ice and make it more difficult to break free from. Heading into the hole though was just a fuck up by Hannibal. Not understanding where he was would cause them both to plunge down, if the tackle was successful. Hannibal due to his devil fruit ability would be able to survive the fall easily, getting out of the hole was just going to be annoying.

OOC:

+5 to perception via Race perk
+5 to Endurance and Durability via occupation perk

26[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Tue May 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Dazzle

Marine
Marine

Dazzle
Sara leaned back against her chunk of wall, trying to get out from the rain and listening as her companions in conversation gave their names. The giant, David, wasn't setting off any alarm bells within her mind at all. As far as she could tell, he truly wanted nothing more but to protect the people within the castle. Maybe it was just her desperation for an ally here speaking, but she felt as though the giant's words rung true. If only the same could be said for the other one. Nomad, as he'd called himself, was ringing a serious series of alarm bells within her mind. Everything he was doing, from the way he was holding back his face from the way he was speaking, were plain as day suspicious to her. But she couldn't make a move, for several reasons.

First was that, even without clashing blades, she could tell that this man was much stronger than her. It was part of why she was suspicious, in fact. From his gi to his muscled body to the way he carried himself, he seemed to possess far more power than a simple traveler would want or warrant. Trained though she might be, all it helped her with here was discerning that this man far outclassed her. Secondarily here was that she hadn't confirmed his intent yet. If he was simply a traveler as he declared, his shady behaviors could easily be explained by a desire to avoid causing trouble where he traveled. Especially for one as powerful as him. Sara also knew of her own tendency towards paranoia, and so it was necessary to keep her own flaws in check. For all she knew right now, she could easily be overthinking it.

Thirdly, and most pressingly, she was very alone against these other forces. She was but one woman, and Nomad had four others with him. She wasn't trained to deal with being outnumbered, at least so far. David had made it very clear that his only concern right now was the well-being of the people within his reach, inside the castle. So what was she supposed to do? She could go get help, maybe. Find some other Marines who could confirm or deny her suspicions. But...

As she tuned back into reality, however, she heard David recounting his story. A chill went down her spine. She didn't want to acknowledge the truth. David's words were like masterful arrow shots from his massive bow, each piercing through the walls she'd built around her heart and mind to enable her own functionality in this world. She'd decided to believe in justice, in the Marines, in the force that her own savior had embodied in what was the closest thing she had to a role model. True or false, acknowledging David's words meant that she was admitting that what she had embraced in the past year was a complete and total sham. But at the same time, falling back on the Marines right now would guarantee David's siding with Nomad if anything occurred. And bloodshed was the absolute last thing Sara wanted right now.

So she'd do neither. She'd try and find a way to deal with this that didn't involve brawling. She watched as Nomad's men walked by, practically glaring at each one as she tried to determine their intent. At the same time, she listened to David's tale, steeling her heart against the pain and hurt in his voice. For as awful as her childhood was on her own emotions, being able to shut out the emotion of others was a useful skill for this kind of situation. She appreciated the time the giant took, as it gave her time to prepare her own responses in turn.

She waited patiently for the giant's tale to end before speaking up. "I will be completely honest," she mutters, making sure to choose her words carefully. "I cannot either confirm or deny your story, simply because I haven't borne witness to any such atrocity myself. My own time with the Marines has been a...very different experience than anything you describe. But at the same time, that is hopeful. If the chaos and madness you describe is truly happening, then it falls to the rest of the Marines to solve it, does it not? If there's corruption, it simply needs to be rooted out." Her own words had a hint of uncertainty for most of the speech, but the last line was spoken with unusual conviction. "But the Marines are needed. If the glass is tarnished, does it not simply need polish to gleam again? The Revolutionaries may see themselves in the right, but a vigilante police force cannot safely be given control. It's better to fix than replace, for the stability of this world. And that's what Revolutionaries fail to see." And of myself, she added silently to herself.

27[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Wed May 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"Wet sand is annoying" Melissa muttered as her body seemed to just burst into existence. She was impressed with the use of rokushiki, especially in terms of the Soru like ability in which granted her rather high speed movement, after everything she had been through, the ability to traverse the terrain at such high speeds was indeed delightful. With Hannibal, Rocket, Kenny and Pluton within the catacombs where the stone lay, they were outside of her vision now upon one of the large sand dunes which looked down upon the catacomb entrance. Alas though her arrival seemed to be the last, as her body stood at its full height in the distance, with the rain pelting down fiercely, she would see the reinforcements of the revolution arriving at the catacombs. Of course unlike her who had not prepared transportation for traversing the desert, they obviously had come prepared. Each of them upon a breed of duck native to Alabasta and famed for their travel speed especially upon the sandy environment, whether the sand was soft in its dry form or soaking wet like it was now, the ducks had no issue, in fact the speed of the ducks seemed to push the rain from the sand creating billowing torrents of sand, a testament to their speed. They were beautiful creatures and known as Super Spot Billed Ducks. Melissa had once seen them racing on a trip with her father prior to his death.

"Interesting" The yuki yuki no mi user uttered, her hand lifting to her chin, resting within a thinking pose. As she watched, the rev back up would remove their gear from their transportation, obviously being in a "war" one would assume they were relatively well equipped, "Whats the plan" she said musing to herself as she brought her baby den den mushi out. Pushing the call function she sighed as her small creature remained asleep, snoozing like it had done since hitting the island. "Fuck sake" she said putting the infant back. "Looks like its up to me" she said cracking her hands. She was a warlord now, and of course had to make sure that everyone knew it. "Without.....without killing" she said, taking in a deep breath. Since her encounter with a group of marines on marineford, she was unable to take lives....a hindrance for one who had just become something of a killer for hire.

Now after watching for a few minutes, most of the back up would enter the catacombs, obviously intending to ambush anyone else within, her target was the ponyglyph, as well as making sure the two marine forces within remained alive, especially from her briefing, Rocket, who was vital to the relocation of glyphs. With two revs waiting outside as guards, Melissa would take this as her time to act. Her first action would be to utilize Soru once more, with this high-speed movement,  she would be nigh impossible to see especially with the hindrance of the rain. "Geez, dis rains bleeding ticking me off" the revs voice uttered from below. "heeeheeeheee, oh Dukey boo, when you try not to cursey worse its just darrrrrrrrrrling" the second guard, a female said swooning. "Oh, I ugh, its just proper manners to not you know, be vulgar in front of such a beautifu.......wait......is this...snow" Duke said as he held out his hand, mixing with the rain flakes of snow, falling even more rapidly than the water that burst from the sky.

"Hey dukey boo" Melissa said as her legs reformed into their human form, the flecks of snow vanishing as she fell quickly, she would land hard upon the female, bringing her to the ground with a crash that in honesty was softened by the wet sand, "ELI" The body of the snow devil vanished, before the man could finish screaming out the name of the downed woman, Melissa would utilize soru once more, standing behind the man her cold hands grasped at his face, converting her hands to snow was mere child play and through an unconventional use of her Snow Queen Funeral technique, she would encase the head of this male, with her hands being the catalyst it would certainly work much easier to encase the males head, though her entire body released the flurry that would ensnare not only him but the downed female aswell. In a matter of seconds, both guards were now perfect snow sculptures. Through the master of her technique though she would halt them from being crushed and would leave them space from their noses to allow them to breath, even rolling the female over so that she did not die by being faced down in the sand.

"Easy peezy lemon a squeeezy" Melissa said as she entered the catacombs, the ducks had been causing a commotion from the attack, though with them not being attackers, they pretty much remained in their spaces without a rider to command them. Now within the catacomb Melissa would bunch up her hair, wringing the soaking mess out she would throw it to the back of her, The see-through white shirt clinging to her. "Whats next" she muttered quitely to herself as she began to run forward. By now though the reinforcements would have reached the person they were supposed to back up, they would have arrived obviously after Hannibals assault thus safe from the attacks he had released, this would mean Melissa herself was safe. "Soooooo, whats going on here then" she said from within the middle of group of revs. Her hand over her forehead attempting to get a better look, how had she gotten from there to here in such a quick manner, also how did this soaking wet woman manage to get in the center of the revs in the first place. She seemed harmless right? Just peering out to see what was happening between Pluton and Hannibal? So what the fuck was going to happen next!
Doriki:

Skills Used:

28[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Wed May 16, 2018 9:32 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Cannon took his time to consider David's story, remaining silent and calm even while his men turned to look back at Cannon. The Revolutionary simply rapt his left handed fingers on his right forearm twice, a silent signal for them to press on a bit further but stay within striking distance in case of a fight. That was when Sara chimed in, causing his eyes to dark to face her directly. Half his body shifted so that he was now facing both marines an equal amount... or at least as equal as you could get when dealing with a giant and a small woman. Luckily Cannon could tell that the young woman was not very powerful and wouldn't pose a threat to him, his men? Perhaps she would take three of them down before the final struck a crippling or killing blow, but Cannon was trying to avoid bloodshed if he could. A true fighter knew when only a fist would solve a probelm and when it might be possible for a spar of words to bring peaceful resolution. It's what half the Revolutionaries failed to see but the ones that did see it had all of Cannon's respect.

"...Well. David, I respect the fact that you feel so deeply for your actions, and that you're willing to try and repent for the misdeeds that you committed. However would you not agree that one cannot truly change until they have seen the error of their ways. I believe that you have done just that. Perhaps you are misguided now by a strange sense of loyalty to the government that has supplied you with the things you need to live, or perhaps you don't know where you truly stand as far as the World Government and the Revolutionaries are concerned. Either way, I have respect for someone who puts the people first." Cannon bowed at David from the waist then came up to address Sara. "Indeed young one. You are not wrong, however it is as they say. Iron sharpens iron. If the Revolutionaries who think the way you believe they all do can weed out and destroy the marines who would do harm to others for their own personal gain, and vice versa, then only those who can see a peaceful future will remain. And that is the kind of world I wish to live in. One where most people can come to terms, accept and love one another. It's truly a beautiful thought. For your honesty, and the fact that I can see the kinds of people you are. I will share with you what I have learned in my travels. Many of the Revolutionaries are wrong in their thoughts, wrong in the reasons they fight. But through meeting them I have learned that most of them come from homes where marines or pirates, or both broke them, took what they had worked so hard to gain... Or killed the people they loved all for the simple desire to control or cause chaos. They have hard hearts and seek revenge. Those who have kind hearts are the ones who don't want to fight you, but would rather talk things through and learn. Just like I am doing now. A word of advice. Take the innocent people of this kingdom and leave for a few days. I doubt the refreshing feel of warm rain will last..." Cannon spoke with a dark tone to end his speech while his hands fell to his side and his left leg slid back so he could act at a moments notice if he was attacked...

@ Deep Bloo

The moment that Lu had shouted for the revolutionaries to fight, the leader of the group shook his head. Clifton jumped, his cloak falling from his shoulders to reveal the black padded armor on his shoulders and back, the white dress shirt he wore under it and the baggy tan pants that protected his legs from the hot sand of the island. He flipped his body in mid air as Lu sent a shock wave out, instantly killing the other revolutionaries in the process.

As Clifton landed on one knee in a crouched stance, he spun around while his hands went to the black boots on his feet, drawing two sharp daggers from hidden sheathes. His black gloved hands gripped the weapons hard and flipped them to face down, blades aimed at Lu. He waited for Lu to land, so that he could move if he had to dodge again, then darted straight for the marine. "This could have ended without blood!" Clifton shouted. The moment he was within striking distance of Lu, he made a slash for the mans stomach and rib cage, only to whip around on his feet his weapon aimed for the center of Lu's chest.

"My name is Clifton, Revolutionary scout and information gatherer. It will be my honor to take your life." Clifton hissed as he completed his basic attack that was well aimed.

Clifton :

Patron was well aware of who his opponent was, Hannibal was a renown marine who truly should have been of a higher rank if you were to ask Patron. He knew that the ice user would go for a flash freeze, and attempt to end the fight before it began. The marksman released his slingshot while crushing a hollow marble in his palm. "Firebrand star." Patron muttered as the ice raced forward in the blink of an eye. Steam shot off of Patron, it would have completely burned Patron had the ice not came in so fast, putting the fire out but the flames just managed to keep the marksman from gaining terrible frostbite and allowed for him to break out of the ice with a quick jerk of his body.

Before he could really react, Patron was tackled hard, knocked into the hole in the ground from the attack delivered by Hannibal. "This won't do... Have enjoy this. Rising Sun." He muttered while reaching to his hip where a gun was hidden by his shirt. Quickly his hand imbued his ammo with haki as his thumb fanned the hammer of his gun during his fall and his finger squeezed the trigger quickly. Six shots of haki coated lead moved in an upward motion at Hannibal as if he were trying to shoot up the mans torso. A moment later, Patron landed on his back, half frozen from the time capsule attack that shattered on impact with the stone of the catacombs where Melissa was heading...

29[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Fri May 18, 2018 9:33 pm

David

Marine
Marine

David
David listened to Nomad silently, allowing the man to speak his mind without David interrupting the man. It was only fair after the man had done the same in kind. David gaze did turn towards the thunder and lightning that appeared and sounded off in the distance, if only because he thought his mind was playing tricks upon him, as the thunder sounded like cannon fire. But no, there was no such thing. The sounds of panic and fighting would of no doubt reached his ears and eyes should fighting of broken out in the city, such was the position of the palace along with his own sight. Though it was true he might not be able to hear small arms fire, a Cannon was no quiet thing.

Davids gaze did return to the man named Nomad, something David had a growing suspicion was not in fact the man's name. Given how dark the man's voice, David could not help himself when he also readied himself, though it was more of the tension of his muscles and the slight shift of his right hand towards his bow which lay well within David's reach. David slowly and forcefully made himself relax. David and Nomad had no reason to fight, as such no need for conflict was needed... Yet. It was unknown if the man might turn hostile at a moment's notice or not. The way the man spoke about being 'Well Traveled' and meeting many revolutionaries didn't seem to make much sense to him. Of course the man could be a sympathizer, but at th same time he could very well be a member... David will have to trust his gut here...

After taking a few minutes to think as well as relax himself, David would speak. "Tell me Nomad. Since you are such a... Well 'traveled' man, do you not believe this land has had enough conflict? I fear any more and the country might cave in under the two armies of the Revolutionaries and the Marines. Tell me, do you believe the same?" David spoke under the idea that Nomad is not all he has been said to be, though David was pretty much prodding in the dark at this point. "I do thank you for the advice though, But I cannot follow through with it. I shan't force the people under my protection from their homes. I couldn't do that normally in any case." The giant said with a nod towards Nomad, acknowledging and thanking the man for the advice all in the same moment. "I also don't suppose you might be able to convince whoever leads the Revolutionaries side to simply leave? I do not wish to watch the people of this land be caught up in another fight. Not to say I would not step in and defend them if I must, I simply wish not to." David asked, continuing on his attempt to prod the man named Nomad. Though this was simply to see if the man was an actual traveler or not. David actually doubted he was speaking to a sympathizer and simply a Revolutionary. The way the man spoke of leaving the kingdom tipped David off the man's nature possibly true nature, though David had suspicions when he had spoken of 'Meeting' revolutionaries in his travels. Considering the Revolutionaries work from the shadows manipulating people, it was simply strange the man before him 'Met' multiple Revolutionaries that would reveal they were apart of said organization. It was simply flat out strange.

OOC:

30[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 am

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Dark Horse Ricchi
On the other end of things, Lu Dahn's four Ensigns had finally made it to the open gates of the palace. They hadn't entered, or even come in view of those in the courtyard or on the stairs. "Shhh, keep your voices down. Some people are at the palace." Reid told the other Ensigns and they did as he said. Reid was the unofficial leader of the Ensigns when Lu Dahn wasn't around and the other Ensigns never went against it. Reid was a great leader for where he was and he did a great job of carrying on the will and mindset of Lu Dahn in most cases when the Commodore wasn't around. Barely audible footsteps in the rain beaten ground started to sound out behind them as the voice of a giant reverberated through the air. The Ensigns turned quickly in panic to see who was approaching in such a hurry. "Karringer!" There was exclamation in Reid' voice, but still it was said with a hushed tone, he din't want their presence to be detected by those beyond the open palace gates. The Ensign ran in the rain, with Lu Dahn's hat dry as a pirate's toothbrush tucked in his coat. When Reid said the Ensigns name, he also put his finger to his lips and the other Ensign's motions with their hands for Karringer to slow down and get low. Karringer was confused at first and his rain soaked face showed his confusion until he eventually caught on. "Oh." Karringer whispered to himself as he slowed down and lowered his body as he walked the rest of the way over.

The rest of their conversation was in a whisper that only those in their immediate vicinity (.5m) could hear. "There are some people in the courtyard speaking amongst one another. I remember being told there was a giant who took it upon himself to guard the palace, but I didn't believe it." Karringer began to lean to peek beyond the earthen wall they all had their backs against for cover. One of the Ensign's grabbed him by the back of his neck and froze him in place. "Don't." Karringer moved back to where he was and Reid exhaled in relief. "Reid is in charge. Wait for his order's Karringer." All the Ensigns looked at Reid curiously as he gathered his guts and confidence. "I'm going to look very quickly. It shouldn't be anything shady right? Just fatigued Nobles enjoying some rain." He whispered this outlaid convincing himself nothing mysterious was going on before he carefully peaked around the corner with just one eye.

"I also don't suppose you might be able to convince whoever leads the Revolutionaries side to simply leave? I do not wish to watch the people of this land be caught up in another fight. Not to say I would not step in and defend them if I must, I simply wish not to."

Perhaps he didn't see it all, but he surely had seen the Giant who was currently speaking and he saw other cloaked men like the ones they saw before. He quickly whipped back around the corner after maybe a three second glimpse. His heart pounded painfully in his chest at what he saw and heard. The other Ensigns looked on with upmost curiosity. "W-what was it?" Reid looked over. "We have to go back to the Commodore." The Ensigns were hungry for more information, but Reid got up as quietly as he could with the sight of the cloaked men from before and now staining his mind's eye. "Karringer come with me. You three stay here. Even if someone is screaming bloody murder, do not make your presence known until we're back." He didn't say a single word more as he began to make his way back to where they last saw Commodore Ricchi. He didn't know what to do with the information, but he knew the Commodore would, so he'd deliver it. Revolutionaries?! Reid thought to himself as he ran to his Commodore.

On the other end of things . . . While it shocked him, it was still expected that at least one of the shady characters in the flock wouldn't be eradicated from his preemptive strike. Even then, Commodore Ricchi found flaws in the man's response, but he couldn't blame him. He was up a prestigious opponent, Lu Dahn himself. The fact the man wasn't slaughtered with his comrades was a high enough honor and Lu Dahn acknowledged this. He still would receive no mercy from the Commodore however. Lu Dahn still had intentions on making him lay in the blood and rain soaked ground his comrades messy remains rested in.

Given the revolutionary intended on landing then turning to face the Commodore, this meant his aerial maneuver currently had his back facing Ricchi. This flip happening just as Ricchi released his Rankyaku wave and as a means to avoid such a deadly attack.

Just as his foe was readying to land but still prior, Lu Dahn would have drawn his pistol and fired three shots at the man's backside. One at the back of his head, one at his spine, and the other lower towards his legs as a means to potentially render him lame and slow him down. Either of these bullets landing would be great, but obviously two of them had the means of putting the man permanently out of commission should they land.

Since Lu Dahn had only put a single meter of space between him and the band of men when he used Soru and this man's evasive maneuver also moved him backwards, this also meant less than a meter of space were between the two, giving him an unreasonable amount of time to avoid bullets from a gun that he hadn't even seen. Whether it was effective or not, Lu Dahn wouldn't fall into the lion's den. With the man having avoided such a course of actions that ultimately lead up to the death of at least nine men, this meant he was special and as he had forecasted, a threat.

Using Geppo, the Marksman would not only sustain his distance from the man without landing on the ground, but he'd also place ore distance between him and the revolutionary. Jumping off the air itself, he'd bounce continuously until he got atop one of the buildings that were on either side of the revolutionary. All the while he'd keep his eyes on him should his bullets hit or not and he'd move to the roof of the two story building with haste. Should even his point blank bullets be avoided whilst in mid air, Lu Dahn would be applied and express this astonishment. "Don't fool yourself. In this age of men we communicate through bloodshed. The last one standing is indisputably right." The Commodore would land upon the flatbed rooftop and holster his pistol quickly, while drawing his rifle from his back. All the while he would have spoken those lines to his foe should he have still been standing. "When you meet God, tell him that the one he favors most on this wretched planet sent you." He'd smile his serpentine smile and await Clifton's next course of actions.
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum