Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sat May 19, 2018 1:23 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Thumb-1920-672397

Patron using such a attack as if he knew what Hannibal was going to do was strange and would've really caught Hannibal off guard in the past. But Hannibal was a different person. The only time he had done such a attack was on Marineford when he stopped a fire and criminal. But the criminal was reformed and is currently in the process of becoming a Marine. So, this would only mean that there as a spy located on Marineford watching. Someone that was keeping tabs on everyone there. Feeding that information out to those that didn't need it. That would need to be looked into after all of this was said and done. As that would explain a lot and could also put everyone here in danger. As if they knew about Hannibal coming to this Island they probably knew about everyone else. And if they matched everyone with their weakness that would make things more difficult.

Even with the development of Patron Hannibal's attacks were able to still go through uncontested. Everything he wanted to do in some way happened. The flash freeze played its role in giving Hannibal an opening. Also made getting to Kenny and Rocket harder to do for anyone that came from the direction behind Patron. They'd have to go around it or try to cross it just to get to the downed Agents. The tackle was done to almost perfection if not for the falling into a hole part. Putting Patron on his back and laying on top of him was Hannibal's original plan. That way he could freeze him quicker than Patron could react, and ground and pound him if need be. That also allowed Patron to be captured without the real risk of him being killed. But with the fall all of that changed.

A descent into the twenty meter deep hole being something many wouldn't quickly walk away from; especially with the attacks that came from Hannibal on top of that.  With his tackle one hand would wrap around the back of Patron, and make them breast to breast before the push off.  It wouldn't broken off if they landed right on the ground and Patron would've had a icy arm behind him; but with them falling that wouldn't happen. And as stated before the other would be used to cover the face of Patron. Everything Hannibal did had a purpose in helping him come out on top. The first hand, well arm, that was wrapped behind Patron. Was used to keep him close and not allow him squirm away now. Hannibal learned that when he fought smaller fighters or those that relied on distance he couldn't let them breathe. Lu Dahn showed him that the best thing to do is keep the pressure on. Never letting up and allowing them to breath for a moment, and that is what Hannibal would do. His intangility would be the main reason the actions of Patron should not be able to go through. As upon contact, the tackle, the element that Hannibal had complete and utter control over would become him. The multiple points of contact would insure that the new casing of ice would not so easily be dealt with. And those points would be frozen solid almost instantly. The arm that was used to by Patron was his right; and the one that was used by Hannibal to wrap him up was Hannibal's right. This is what had the potential to negate his reach or slow it down. Making sure to keep room between them didn't seem to be the focus of Patron. As he had enough strength that if he had wanted to he could've pushed away from Hannibal when he was first tackled. He wouldn't do that though he'd instead speak and reach for something as the attacks of Hannibal would be executed.  

His left was up and used to move to the face of Patron. But, this was not reacted to at all and the freezing of the target's entire head would be done without trouble. And with his mouth open, as he started to mutter, even within his mouth there would be ice. He wouldn't even get to finish saying his third word. Being cut off right in the middle of it. Decreasing the amount of time Patron could actually hold his breath in all of this. A sudden absence in air should help in stopping Patron from reaching for his gun. Even if it wouldn't stop completely and only just gave delay in action. The impact from falling would come into play quickly, as they flew down to the stone below. With no other way to avoid the crash Hannibal entire body was iced' out. Even though he didn't know how deep the hole was he would not risk the fall at all. Patron though who could've softened his landing with anything didn't. His multi-purpose marbles hadn't come into play again nor was the Armament haki he had helped in his defense. Hannibal wasn't aware of all the capabilities of Patron. Him using a marble to create fire was all he knew the Man could do. Well, that and having a superior perception of things. As him using the marble so quickly to react to Hannibal's attack was out of this world. Something only those with skill could pull off. And this was why Hannibal had went so hard in stopping him quickly.

As this Man, Patron, was not a scrub and would need to be dealt with quickly and without any letting up. Allowing the man to get comfortable in this fight was something that Hannibal did not plan to allow. As the World Greatest Marksmen had just ran into the World Strongest Marine. A self give title that he doesn't tell anyone, as that isn't like him. As the title of 'Hero' is what he is fine with.

"That is the signal! Move."

"Keep it down, remember we don't know how many enemies there are."

The Marines that Hannibal had brought with him would move upon seeing a portion of the sand, that was illuminated by the lights, turn to ice. It sparkled even with the rain pouring down as hard as it did. They'd not just run down their, well slide down. They'd get the transportation and rush down there with them. Keeping their eye out for anyone that would come there way. If uncontested they'd reach Rocket and Kenny. Without any pausing or hesitation they'd put them on Hannibal's spotted duck. Though they had brought it for their commanding officer it would be of better use with helping these fallen CP agents. They wasted no time at all with helping them and would head back up where the came from. Not stopping as their location was back to the city of Rainbase. These two seemed to be hurt to a point where if they don't get medical attention they could die. And with this weather as horrible as it was leaving them to it would quicken that. That was their thought as they tried to escape. They had great confidence in Hannibal and didn't have any doubt in their mind they'd see him again. No one was stated to be down there with Rocket and Kenny nor in the direction the Marines so escaping was on their side.

The loud thud from the impact from the hard stone surface would be accompanied by the sound of shattering. It didn't echo through the catacombs as the rain that was still pouring from above had not slowed down in it's decent nor power. With how large the excavation sight was there wasn't a large plum of water that would have aided in softening the landing. The two didn't fall straight backwards the heaviness from the ice on Patron's head tipped this balance and made them come down at a angle where Patron's impact would come at the back of his head first. Breaking the ice at the top of his head but not removing it all. The absence of air still being there for the Man to deal with. Hannibal's ice body would also break into piece from the fast impact. As they both were weighing a lot when they came down.

With the impact alone the damage done to Patron should be to the point where he couldn't move. Even with a mighty willpower the body has its limits. Combining that with a great endurance to pain was the only way to truly reap the benefits of it. Even Hannibal relied solely on his Devil Fruit to avoid the damage from the fall. But, this was not the thought of Hannibal. But something those that though doing just a few things ensure victory. After breaking he would reform from the scattered ice. A large junk bounced up and skidded against the stoney ground, just a few inches from Patron. As Hannibal reformed, which took mere seconds, he would be ready to unleash the finish blow on Patron. One more ICT would fly the few inches that was the gap between the two. It's intended location was the midsection of Patron. If successful it would cover his chest. Hannibal this entire time was stealing away the body heat of Patron. Making it colder and colder so that his body would have to work hard to keep himself warm. From how cold Hannibal can get Patron should already have begun to go through the stages of Hypothermia.

If everything was done successful and there was a break in the action Hannibal would stop keeping up the farse and sit his ass down.  He had utilized multiple moves in quick succession. Though there were a few seconds in between some to allow a break he still was doing the most with his Devil Fruit than ever before. He hadn't used it like this at all. It was good for him but also was taxing, like anything, on his body. His third eye was the only thing that really felt natural to him at this stage in his life. But that was just when it came to using it to see things faster than him. Hannibal knew all about the true capabilities of his Clan's eye but hadn't tapped into all of them.

READ OOC:

+5 to perception via Race perk
+5 to Endurance and Durability via occupation perk

32[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sun May 20, 2018 12:40 am

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 My_coloring_manga_generals_ouki_and_houken_by_7bodzsama_0-dbobd6e

OCC:

"That should be the last one." Soliin reported, laying at this feet was the bodies of several hundred Revolutionaries who'd been aboard the submarine that been hovering several thousand meters below Sandy Isle. "Den Den's should be working again... At least for on Sandy... I'll take it Betterman delivered my message to Diana." Soliin said, licking his lips as blood dripped gingerly from his pinky finger, dancing around his body like humming birds would around flowers, as the only blood that filled the ground was his former underlings own. Picking up the Den Den Mushi, Soliin called Vice Admiral Beckham's direct line, as the clank sounded the connection of the call, Soliin began to conversation with an eager report. "As promised Beckham... The communications to Sandy have been restored. You've dispatched the other Warlords to Sandy correct?" Sollin stated. The conversation would go back and forth for about fifteen minutes straight, with direct orders about what was to happen to Sandy Isle, and the next move in the World Governments plan. "Do you understand Soliin? Fail me and I'll revoke your Shichibukai status as quickly as I instated it!" Beckham shouted. As his gigantic glaive rested on his shoulder, the ten foot tall man reported with immense glee, "I've already committed sins that won't allow me to return to the Army. I'm in this until the end. It'll suck to see my understudies die. Hopefully they can escape, if possible." Soliin stated ominously hanging up the Den Den. "Now. With that. All of the Warlords are on route." Soliin stated. "Liana. Take us to the surface. It's time to dawn a new 'era' " Soliin shouted.

33[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Wed May 23, 2018 2:40 am

Dazzle

Marine
Marine

Dazzle
Sara once again quieted herself as she listened to her companions of the night speak. The muscled man, Nomad, was up first. He was still setting off alarms within her head, but as he began to speak, the young woman found herself dealing with mixed emotions once again. He had not stopped setting off her warning signals, not in the slightest; if anything, she was even more sure that he was far more than he had said he was. His words seemed to imply that he had met more Revolutionaries than the norm. But his sentiments echoed hers in a surprising way. Sara had never had a chance to speak to a Revolutionary before. Why would she, when they were enemies? It made little sense to interact with somebody you were going to kill, unless you were trying to find a way to get close. But this man, Nomad or not, had said something that would stick with her. Iron sharpens iron. It was a simple concept, really, but not one she'd considered. Or even had to consider, up to this point. Were there, perhaps, people out there whose livelihoods had been ruined by her crew? Or by her, personally? She hoped not.

She'd continue to mull over it as David responded to Nomad, only half listening as he listed his intent to stay here and defend the people, as well as his desire to end this without conflict. Her gaze flickered between the two other participants in the conversation, but her eyes definitely lingered on Nomad for longer as she considered what he'd said. The chances of him being the enemy were only rising, but she was no longer so certain that his potential reveal as an enemy would result in a fight. It was possible that there might be more similarities between the Marines and Revolutionaries, or at least in the trio here, than meets the eye.

David's stance was clear. He was here to stop bloodshed, and the end the suffering of citizens. He had mentioned this multiple times, and was even doing so now as Sara's mind whirled. Nomad was much more difficult to pin down, but based on what he was saying, he seemed to want to avoid a fight as well. Whether it was a selfish or selfless request, however, she wasn't sure. But where did she stand? Marine orders would tell her that if Nomad was a Revolutionary, he should be stopped. But what did stopping him mean? Did it have to mean killing him? Or was averting combat another viable strategy? She was still keenly aware of the difference between them, both physically and mentally. Perhaps...perhaps just living through this encounter would count as a victory, at least on a personal level.

Sara blinked, as she realized that David was done speaking. Her turn, she supposed. She cleared her throat. "It may be as you say, Nomad," she began tentatively. "Iron may sharpen iron. All the Marine efforts in the world may create greater criminals. But in that case, it is all the more important to become stronger, in order to keep the peace. If the target is iron, we must become steel, and break the tide that threatens the peace and status quo of the entire world. I stand with David, at least here. This island, and this world, has been far too battered. The efforts of every group has brought this kingdom to the brink of destruction. I do not want to cause more bloodshed here, if I can help it. But I also cannot turn my back to the people on this sea who I swore an oath to protect. I cannot simply back down."

34[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Thu May 24, 2018 6:03 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"Really guys, someone falls from the sky, and you focus on them instead of the almost naked woman standing in the middle of y'all?" Melissa said as Patron and Hannibal struck the ground, they had been heading through the catacombs as they descended and the timing seemed perfect. As Hannibal shattered one of the men shouted for Patron who of currently, well doing his own thing being all frozen and shit. As Hannibal began to reform those of the revs whom had previously just arrived would aim their guns at his reforming body. "He's a logia men" they uttered, still ignoring the female, how the fuck could they ignore her. SHE WAS FUCKING FAMOUS. SHE WAS LIKE SUPER FAMOUS. "Oh fuck this" Melissa uttered as she utilized Soru once more, leaving the crowd from behind. "OI WANK SHAFTS. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BLANKING ME. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM" Melissa shouted as snow warped from her body.
"What the fu..." the rev man uttered as he turned.

"Now you pay attention. To late ya baw bag" Melissa said as snow ensnared the entirety of the group, she had wanted to play around, garner information. Maybe have a kiss or two, ya know, cute little girl things. With the appearance of Hannibal whom Melissa had previously met, and the frozen man he had taken, these lot were no longer needed. Like the guards outside, they would not meet their end, the snow that encircled them would quickly halt their movements, ensnaring them in the cold embrace, allowing only their noses to remain uncovered, their muffled screams sounding more mummy like within the encasing of their snow. "Teach y'all to ignore me" she mumbled in annoyance.

As she walked along the catacomb floor now littered with inches of snow, the white powder crumpled under her feet. "So this is were you had to run off to Mr Icicle!, Turns out we could have travelled together. Woulda made your journey more...exciting" Melissa said with a giggle winking at him as she did. The marine was upon his bottom, overexertion of his fruit. Melissa knew it all to well. "So fill me in, you came from above, thats were the glyph is right?" Melissa said as she cleared the gap between the two. "You got away of getting back up?" Melissa asked, her hands crossed, her head tilted to the side, her smile evident. "Come on big boy, lets go" she said offering her hand.

Regardless of whether Hannibal took her hand, Melissa's lower half would dissolve, flowing into a continuous flurry of snow, a small blizzard were her waist should be, If Hannibal decided not to take her hand, Melissa would just give a shrug and ascend, allowing her ascent to be much quicker than if he did take her hand, eventually reaching great speed. If he did take her hand, his added weight despite her strength would see her moving at a much slower rate [tertiary]. Though either way they would ascend to the top unless something came out of the woodworks to interrupt them. In either scenario, if Melissa got to the top, she would return her form back to its full human appearance. With those beautiful big blue eyes, she took in the information that the room told her. Ice littered the floor, Hannibals doing. Rocket and Kenny lay unconscious, Melissa would walk over the ice, sliding slightly but unhindered by the cold that emanated from it. Reaching the duo she knelt beside them. "Yo, boys, wake up time" She uttered, while at the same time both hands came down to strike the faces of the men, hoping to jolt them back to consciousness.
Doriki:

Skills Used:

35[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sun May 27, 2018 9:18 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Cliff was fast, smart and not a stranger to fighting. Hell he had been doing it since the surgery. With what he had become he had easily fit the mold of a spy, some said an assassin. But he never considered himself one of those. He felt more joy in telling someone they would fight and seeing the fury that flowed through his opponent. But Lu was different. He seemed like he simply didn't care about a struggle, acted coldly, like he was actually an assassin. It made sense though, the man used guns and had skills that helped him move around quickly even in mid air. How was Cliff supposed to match up? By using this upgrades of course.

Pang, Pang Pang! Three shots, three hits, one thud as Cliff collapsed the moment he landed. His body sprawled out but only the slightest trickle of fluid fell from his spine, skull and leg. If anyone were still close enough they would have heard the whirling of gears inside Cliff, running a system scan to make sure that he was okay and not in need of major repairs. They would have noticed the fluid that slowly leaked out of him wasn't blood but oil. They might have even noticed the eyes of the man change color to that of a blood red and glow. Oh... its like that. A coward would shoot a man in the back. I thought he might be different. I'm sad to be proven wrong. Cliff thought to himself while Lu boasted from the top of the roof. Cliff doubted he was faster than Lu, he would have to get the man up close and launch a sneak attack.

As it was, Cliff decided that if Lu thought he was dead, Cliff could easily get up and track the man, strike from behind and end the Marine's life before he could react. Cliff laid still, not taking in a single breath of air even though he really didn't need it anyway. If Lu were insane enough to get close to Cliff, cliff would take one of the daggers in his grasp and slash it across Lu's chest or throat the moment he had an opening. If not, Cliff would follow behind Lu....

Cannon didn't smirk, nor scowl under the hood that masked his face in shadow. He took David's line of thought and questions seriously. In another world, David and Cannon might have made great friends, both with strong convictions and similar points of view, simply on different sides of the same coin. His shoulders slumped a little as he found himself falling into a very relaxed state. He doubted there would be a fight with this gentle giant or the dainty marine at his side. "To be honest... I think this Island would be better off if the Revolutionaries and the Marines both agreed to leave in peace. It's a shame that news of what has happened here and what was found has spread so far. It only brings unneeded attention to the Island. Eventually more trauma is certain to befall the land. Be it due to bandits, pirates, marines or revs. A sad but true and sobering fact." Cannon shrugged his shoulders as if he had come to terms with that fact before he had introduced himself to David.

"Convince the leaders of the Revolutionaries to back away? Friend you have my knowledge confused with pull. I've met a few of them in my travels yes, even fought on their side when it was to get something I needed. But I am not one of them, nor do I have sway in what they do. That being said... I don't plan on letting any innocents come to harm in whatever battle takes place. If a battle takes place at all." It was then that the young woman spoke, and Cannon could see that she was clearly a thinker more than a fighter. He had noticed how she seemed to be lost in thought until there was a long silence between the three. "I'm not asking you to give not fight for the people. I'm asking you to do just that. But not with your fists or weapons. But with your words and minds. Let me propose to you this. A world where men and women who can meet in the middle, offer two different opinions on the same point, wanting to better the world, coming together for the betterment of everything and everyone. If someone could weed out the rotten eggs in both the marines and the revolutionaries.... don't you think that would leave only those that could work together? No more battles with the helpless caught between them... I simply implore you to be those that weed out the evil in the Marines, the World Government and take it out. Do not simply follow orders, but do what you know in your heart to be the right thing. It's why you joined the Marines in the first place, is it not?" Cannon folded his hands on themselves in his sleeves, his smile peeking through the darkness of his hood while he made what anyone would assume to be direct eye contact with both Marines for a brief moment.

It was true that Hannibal had attacked and seemingly killed Patron, but the man wasn't defeated, not even close. After Melissa left, weather Hannibal joined her or not, the iced over Patron slowly unraveled and turned into a pile of white string, frozen mostly in place. The gear he carried was all real, a great lure and distraction to be sure. While they had been facing off against the fake, the real Patron rode a super sonic duck up to the battle field and started to make his way towards the two downed Marines. Patron flipped his large slingshot around in his palm and placed a flame marble in the launcher of the slingshot and started to whistle.

That was when it happened, Melissa shot up out of the crater in the ground but before she could land, the two young marines were washed in a wave of fire from Patron's slingshot. Quickly Patron jumped back and held out his left hand towards the snow woman. "Are you kidding me? Snow and Ice? Why can't I go anywhere nice on vacation? Well tell you what beautiful woman. You take your narrow ass home and let the men fight and I'll take you to dinner when I'm done." Patron let string slip from his fingers to grasp four marbles and hold them to the launcher of his slingshot while his actual fingers yanked back on the launcher and held fast. I might actually be in trouble here... better act fast. Patron thought to himself and launched one marble down at the ice Hannibal had created earlier, masking the battlefield in a thick and heavy smoke for a fifteen meter radius.

36[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Tue May 29, 2018 11:22 pm

David

Marine
Marine

David
David couldn't help but approve of Nomad's words of both the revolutionaries leaving the island alone, though the island did need support just not as...Directas both sides seem to be giving. The island has had far to many hands attempting to get themselves a piece of the people's pie. First it was Jackal attempting to steal from the Royal Family and the death of Prince Talibah. Followed shortly after by the death of the second prince and the consolation of Jackal's power over the bandits. Not long after Lina Askr and Bazil attacked the Royal Palace. Finally the Marines finally organized and started poking around Alubarna, Revolutionaries not far behind. It was like a domino effect in a way. Where one thing happened to set off something else and it just becomes a spiral of, in this case, bad things.

David moved his right arm so that his elbow laid on his right knee and his hand started to rub the bottom half of his helmet as if it was a beard. David looked out over the rain mattered city and couldn't help but take in how little the marines or revolutionaries had actually helped the situation. Both proclaimed peace and justice and to defend the meek, yet both ignored the people to go about their petty squabble. The Marines to fight for 'Justice' and the Revolutionaries to fight against 'Injustice'. All of it despicable.

David looked down at Nomad without turning his head as he contemplated the mans plan. It was a bold one, the world government was no easy foe to fight, even from within... But it wasn't impossible. Daunting and hard yes, but it wasn't completely impossible...

With a grunt of effort, David stood from his cross legged position. Picking up his bow as he went, David would stand at his full height of 47ft and could probably been seen from most of the city due to his elevated position on the palace stairs. With a step he covered a third of the way down. With two more he was at the bottom next to Nomad and Sara. With a quick folding of his legs while still standing had him sitting once more cross legged, though this time before the both of them. It wasn't a moment more before David spoke. "I believe what you say is true Nomad. To many rotten eggs in one batch of eggs. It is due course for the farmers to toss the ones which cannot be used." David said, his voice full of confidence and authority which wasn't there before in his previous words. "Perhaps I had been to hasty in my decision to leave the marines. While I must help fix Alabasta, as the people need their reprieve, I shall help you in this endeavor once Alabsta is back to its former glory." David set his bow down to his back right a ways, before he moved his index finger towards Nomad but left an arm's length between Nomad and it. "I shall, of course, humbly request you do such in turn with the Revolutionaries what you can. It wouldn't do to have all my hard work in my marines come to nothing should the Revolutionaries not sit down at the end of the day." David said, hint of playfulness as he finished speaking and waited for Nomad to 'Shake' as it were. Or as well as a human could 'Shake' hands with a giant, David's index finger alone being nearly as tall as Nomad.

OOC:

37[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Tue May 29, 2018 11:41 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Dark Horse Ricchi
Following the shots from his pistol to Cliff's back, Lu Dahn thought he heard noises that didn't agree with what the situation was in Lu Dahn's mind. Still he continued with his previous plan of action and he Geppo'd onto the roof. From there he looked down onto Cliff through the sight of his rifle, Outlaw. Cliff laid on the ground motionless letting the pitter patter of the rain shower him. Normally Lu Dahn would have considered the man to be dead, but with how the weather was, the rain gave away the man's condition. Oil and water didn't mix and never did. It was very evident to someone as perceptive and attentive to detail as Lu Dahn to tell the fluids that drained from the "wounds" weren't blood.

He gave no perceivable indication that his curiosity was peaked, but internally he was very curious as to what was going on. Then what gave it away was the flash of red from the cyborg's eyes. Normally it wouldn't have been seen, but from the deluge the light reflected better off the water that rested on once dusty cobblestone streets that lead to the palace. No words, just an adjustment to his aim to Cliff's head then the trigger was pulled. The bullet would clear the gap between them fast as ever and hopefully burrow itself in Cliff's cranium and do him in for good. After the shot was fired, while keeping his eyes on Cliff he'd reload his rifle and discern if the man was actually dead or not.

Should Cliff truly appear to be dead this time, Lu Dahn would stay amongst the flatbed rooftops as he traveled towards the palace. As he needed he'd use Geppo to clear the gaps between roofs and land more softly and safely in the rainy weather. Along the way on the ground he'd see two bodies. Reid and Karringer? He thought to himself before he stopped on one of the rooftops and gazed at them from afar. They were certainly in a rush, but why? He gave a visual scan to his surroundings, before he gave away his position after seeing no enemies or suspicious persons. With a single note whistled from his mouth, the familiar noise alerted Karringer and Reid. "There he is! On the roof!" Reid waved at Lu Dahn and Lu Dahn looked around once more, before he jumped off the roof to meet them on the ground. Using Geppo once more before hitting the ground to reduce the impact of the leap to that of a shallow jump, they two parties began to speak to one another.

"Sir! We fear that Revolutionaries might have invaded the palace! The rest of the Unit is still outside the gates eavesdropping on what's being said." As Reid briefed Lu Dahn, the Commodore nodded in agreement while he put his dry cover on his head. "You did well to keep it dry Karringer." Lu Dahn gave the Ensign a smile and glance of acknowledgment. "Thank you." He directed his attention from Karringer to Reid. "You're sure they are Revolutionaries?" Lu Dahn didn't doubt Reid or the possibility, definitely when he took into account the man he just fought, but he wanted to be sure. Reid shook his head. "No, I'm not 100% sure, but there's a bunch of context that points to it." Lu Dahn nodded meekly with a gentle hand to his chin. "Karringer I'm dispatching you back to the barracks with Reid. Vice Admiral Beckham is scheduled to arrive in Alabasta today. I need you two to get ahold of him through the Den Dens in the barracks however you can and make him aware of the situation. I'm going to monitor the situation at the palace. I'll also be sending the others behind you. Don't leave the barracks until they arrive, they will have my next batch of orders for you all when they get there. Understood?" Reid and Karringer nodded to their superior officer. "Good, go see it done." With that the two Ensigns ran to the barracks and Lu Dahn headed to the palace gates.

This place can't catch a break.

38[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Wed May 30, 2018 11:49 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

"I assume one of those Agents have the Glyph, but they should be safely out of this place. If my Men got my signal." Hannibal would say as he grabbed onto her hand. He could find a way out of this hole if he wanted to. Taking help though was the better option here. As it would be quicker and wouldn't require him to do much effort, other than hold on. As they headed up Hannibal looked down at the frozen patron. Well, what he thought was Patron. As they went up the ice began to break. Hannibal was prepared to let go of the Snow Princess and jump back down there. But the cracking ice was more like a empty shell cracking. Sighing the thought of this not being over irritated him. Hannibal didn't know what that was but was disappointed. There probably wasn't even a true explanation to why this was so. What he did know was this was sad. Those agents lost to something that wasn't even real. When they shouldn't even be scrubs, but were turned into some. Hopefully his subordinates did what was needed. He gave a sign for them to move and get those downed weaklings. So, by the time Hannibal came back up they should be gone or at least back up the dune. Hannibal would stop his intangibility once he grabbed a hold of her hand. He knew a bit about her snow abilities but didn't know if that made her immune to his abilities. It also put less stress on Hannibal as he didn't have to keep it up. The time it took to get up the crater was enough to give him a bit of energy back. He was a conditioned fighter so even though breaks like the one he had now seemed small it was enough for him. Maybe not to launch countless attacks but it kept him in the fight.

They'd make it up to the top through the beating rain. But, when they arrived Hannibal would not let her hand go. His grip would grow a bit tighter to secure himself. He hadn't even gotten that far out of the crater, only his chest did. "Don't stop." His Third Eye was still open and taking in his surroundings. He didn't look around or need to. As the way they came out of the crater put them in the direction of Patron. He was taking aim and the mount of his was closing the gap there was between them. If he was aiming at them he would've been attacked, well that was Hannibal's thought. Melissa couldn't be that fast while carrying him so this would be the perfect time. But, he didn't. It wasn't as if the spot they were in was shrouded in darkness like most of this area. The lights that were used to illuminate this area were still around, albeit some with a icy layer. Patron himself was within this light as he moved, and the positioning of his Slingshot made it appear he was aiming pasted them. Hannibal couldn't tell how long it'd take for the Marksmen to fire his attack so he would strike before. He didn't even allow his entire body to be pulled out. Rather once he was able to hold his hand out we would launch his own attack. It taking no time to cover the ground between them. And with the nature of it bursting it like done before could be done. But, that would do more harm than good. As he wasn't ac lone. So damage from being set a lit would do harm, if the fire burned so hot that the ice wouldn't put it out. His(Patron) would attack sometime, unspecified, when they'd land. Hannibal though would attack right when his arm was free and before his lower body was even out of the crater. The gap between them could've been larger but Patron liked to use his slingshot from it seemed mid range. It might be because of the harsh rainy environment they all currently were in. Speaking of the range. The one he(Patron) held now was not so beneficial. Ten meters was all that seperated Patron and the two Logia Users.  Hannibal's Men who still weren't physically stopped had already made a larger gap between everyone. being over thirty meters from Hannibal and that was growing. That wasn't what was important though when it came to what Hannibal knew at this moment.

Patron was alive and that was something that irked him. As he did a lot to ensure his foe would never move again. He outplayed him but it seemed like everyone was outdone, but was it legit? That was something Hannibal would ponder on later on. What he should've say and thought about before he executed certain actions. Same with about how those Agents were shit. The talk with Birdal at this point was going to not be about the leak in information but also the incompetence of others.

The marble used to attack must be like the same one used by the clone before. Needed to be crushed to have whatever was inside come out. But, with the attack from Hannibal the marble would just be frozen. As even if Hannibal may not be able to stop Patron from letting his attack lose he could stop the marble from breaking by freezing it. The aim of his attack was not to stop Patron per say as the Man seemed to be full of tricks. So getting rid of his arsenal was Hannibal's focus right now. And it wasn't like he was alone. If Melissa caught on to why Hannibal gripped her harder she might be able to assist. So With his right hand, as he was being carried with his left, he'd send out a wave of ice forward. His action was quick and didn't get the Snow princess within its grasp. The long length of Hannibal limbs coming into play as he put his hand out. His attack should be strong and fast enough to stop the marble or even stop Patron. If they were any slower and the attack came before they came out of the crater things would've been a different story. There wouldn't have been time to react to anything. Or even see what was going on. Those Marines getting the agents out of here would've been caught in a attack they couldn't deal with.

Hannibal was glad that he trained them so well in such a sort time. But it might've been Birdal that got him competent foot soldiers. Regardless their actions from before were not halted by any physical means. And they'd move up the dune at the time of Hannibal having his head high enough to look at the ice he created from before. That rested on the area in front of Patron. Some of it had dissipated due to the constant impact of the heavy rain. But a large amount of it was still there.

The Marines that Hannibal had brought with him would move upon seeing a portion of the sand, that was illuminated by the lights, turn to ice. It sparkled even with the rain pouring down as hard as it did. They'd not just run down their, well slide down. They'd get the transportation and rush down there with them. Keeping their eye out for anyone that would come there way. If uncontested they'd reach Rocket and Kenny. Without any pausing or hesitation they'd put them on Hannibal's spotted duck. Though they had brought it for their commanding officer it would be of better use with helping these fallen CP agents. They wasted no time at all with helping them and would head back up where the came from. Not stopping as their location was back to the city of Rainbase.

Rolling Eyes :

+5 to perception via Race perk
+5 to Endurance and Durability via occupation perk

39[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Thu May 31, 2018 10:43 am

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor
NOTICE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS: The posting time for each participant has been changed from 48 hours to 36. This also goes for myself and the other NPC.

@David
@Deep Bloo
@Hannibal
@Dazzle
@Melly
@NPC

40[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:48 pm

Dazzle

Marine
Marine

Dazzle
Sara's face did it's best to stay neutral under the hood as the conversation marched forward. In the end, she only partially succeeded. Truth be told, her own facade was starting to fail, not just outwardly, but inwardly as well. She wasn't the type to question orders, after all. All her life, she'd been drilled on proper subordinate conduct; how to behave towards those of higher station, how to fulfill any mission given to her, and how to quell any misgivings one might have towards the mission. This had carried over from her childhood to the Marines, and before tonight, she'd never once thought about it. Her superiors had known best, after all. No matter who it was. But now, she was faced with the ruined Alabasta, and the knowledge that the Marines had allowed things to get to this point (or, heaven forbid, encouraged it). It was getting hard to keep her loyalties separate from the reality of the situation, and her conviction was wavering, just a tiny bit. She didn't like it, at all.

She took a quiet deep breath, trying to relax, but at the same time desperately trying to keep herself from shuddering. She turned outward, listening to David and Nomad speak while trying to shut out her inner turmoil. She was, once again, met with partial success. Her insides still roiled, and she felt like vomiting, but she at least felt capable of finishing the conversation now. So she listened pensively to what these two wiser warriors had to say. Nomad, as ever, was eloquent and thoughtful in his speech; she still didn't trust the man, but she couldn't deny that his messages made sense. To fight with words, rather than weaponry, and to remove the rotten eggs. Both sounded noble, but Sara had to admit that she resonated much farther with the second than the first. She was raised as a weapon, a blade to point at a target and little more. To fight without a blade, without violence, seemed an impossibly daunting task. But polishing the mirror? That seemed nothing but enticing.

David, as well, seemed moved by Nomad's words. The giant had even come all the way down from his perch at the top of the stairs, speaking of how he agreed with his words. Within the course of this conversation, the giant had gone from a stalwart defender of the castle to a person willing to not only listen to what Nomad had to say, but also to accept it. Is this what Nomad meant when he spoke of battling with words? To bring others to your way of thinking, without ever having to draw blood...it was beyond her. At least, for now. But she could still be a blade for the service of peace.

As David extended his finger to shake Nomad's hand, Sara stepped forward as well. "I..." she began, before having to pause to recollect her words. "I can speak, but not convince as you two do. I lack the wisdom, the experience necessary to do that. If nothing else, this conversation has taught me that. But I want to change. I want to be able to polish the mirror, to correct any villainy that has corrupted the Marines. I am a blade, but one that can think and change. If you would have me, I would gladly dedicate myself towards this dream as well." She stuck out her hand as well, not quite connecting with David's finger, but making clear her solidarity and agreement with the ideas being put forth. Would this be the path for her? Only time would tell. But if the Marines were as corrupt as these other two seemed to think, she owed it to her savior to at least try to clean it up.

41[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:31 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Melissa's eyes were just as powerful as the three-eyed mans. As they ascended she was actually the first to see their enemy, the same enemy whom had just been frozen over by Hannibal mere moments before. Though her priority right now was not to attack but to bring up the marine whom held on to her. As they ascended he would squeeze her arm, a signal? "Get em boy" Melissa said just before Hannibal would attack. With Hannibals attack intended to not only halt the marble assault of this strange dude but to try to capture the Revolutionary member himself within the attack this allowed Melissa to swing Hannibal after his attack to safety so that he would not fall in the hole once more. With the lights around and the rain descending, Melissa's hair stuck to her face, she hadn't really dried off to begin with.

With Melissa shifting herself, she released her flight and landed to the right of Hannibal though she would land away from the ice itself. Though the cold did not bother her, she was not immune to the slip and slide features of ice, and being a warlord the young woman did not want to look completely stupid. Now it would all depend really on how this opponent reacted. With her eyes, the speed of the ice that her ally had utilized wasn't entirely fast, so the man would probably be able to see this as well. But why stop at just ice? Upon landing Melissa would unleash a flurry of snow from every single angle, the snow itself duplicated over and over again. The speed of her unleashed snow and its duplication was supernatural to say the least, within a mere seconds within a fifty meter radius, ankle deep snow would cover the vast land. Though the technique she utilized did not have any major offensive ability itself, it did come with it the intense cold that would begin to sap away the strength from any one who remained within it for too long, except for herself and Hannibal, whom were immune to the cold itself.

"With that, It's game over" she uttered as she moved the wet hair from her face. "Or it would be, but given what happened down below" Melissa mused, yes she had seen the husk that faltered of this very same man below, she would sigh. "I doubt your the real guy as well, come on sugar, tell mamma were the real you's hiding" she said bending forward slightly revealing her bra, pushing up her cleavage within her rather moist see-through white shirt. As she spoke, the den den in her bra yawned. Though her eyes never once left the man, she dug into her bra and pulled out the mushi that was awake.  Hitting the call function to get Sparks on the line the den den began to broadcast. "Booyah, now we can find out what else is happening" Melissa said smiling at the rev sniper. "So communications back and the glyphs out of your reach, I'd say you failed, so come on, if you show your real body to us, I promise i'll take....real good care of it" Melissa uttered seductively running her tongue across her plump limps.

Tech used:

42[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:55 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
This is NPC's exit post. Good job all around guys.

Cannon took a small step back, his eyes quickly darting to see if his men were in line of sight as the giant started to shift, He wasn't sure if the large marine was going to attack but didn't want to have a fight with such a large creature in a small area, it wouldn't be good for anyone smaller than the giant. But much to Cannon's relief and joy the massive man sat again while extending a single finger out towards the smaller Nomad. The young Revolutionary smiled from behind his hood, the white of his teeth breaking the darkness of his worn hood. "Well... It's good to have you. And for my own protection I'll say this. I have no idea what you mean by fighting the Revolutionaries who would do harm to everyone for no good reason. But I will continue to battle anyone or anything that would harm the innocent of the world." Nomad started to reach his hand out towards the giant when the young woman stepped up to speak.

Nomad have her his full attention and nodded in thanks once she had finished her piece. Slowly he reached out and kissed the back of her fingers instead of shaking her hand. "Sometimes, as regrettable as it is... A sharp blade is the best answer to a challenge. I thank you for agreeing to join the cause.... And to you." Cannon once again put his attention to David. "May this be the start of a grand partnership. I will of course be watching and should we cross paths again, I'll do what I can to help you so long as our goals do not collide. More so, if they do collide I will do my best to come to a peaceful resolution." Slowly Nomad reached into his pocket and withdrew a den den. A quick flick of his thumb caused the den den to call to the four men deeper in the palace. "Abort mission, withdraw through the closest exits and regroup at home base." Cannon ordered and placed his den den back into his shirt. Giving the duo of Marines a low bow he took a step back and started to run. "A splendid talk my friends! Until we meet again!" Cannon left the palace and vanished into the night...

@"Deep Bloo

Cliff laid still for a long moment, waiting for what he assumed was a good time to get up. Once he was sure that things were clear his hands planted firmly into the ground and started to push up. It was then that the gunshot rang out. Cliff drew a deep breath of air that was suddenly cut off. As his body lifted a bullet ripped through not Cliff's head but the back of his neck, the one part of his body that wasn't completely robotic yet. It exited through his throat and dug into the ground under him. Cliff choked on the sudden lack of air and rise of blood that flowed from the two gaps in his neck. Unable to even cry out for help Cliff fell back to the ground truly dead from the final gunshot...

Patron's first marble launched, washing the marines who moved to drag the knocked out bodies with a hot red flame, the second marble flew for a second only to be frozen a mere moment after it was flung. It didn't matter what direction it was going in, the small orb simply fell to the ground harmlessly rolling to a slow stop. His body braced forward and the slingshot dug into the ground as a small mist of ice clung to the marksman's body, causing the man to flex and tense up to try and fight the cold that was suddenly taking him. He thought he had more time before the two would come back up, thought they would take a moment to explore the crater to make sure there were no other revolutionaries there waiting to attack. Patron didn't like going without a second man to be a shield, and that was exactly what had happened. He had been given a few grunts who couldn't hang with the big boys and Patron was outclassed.

Patron started to move again when a large spray of snow surrounded the Revolutionary. His eyes rolled back for a moment and his grip on his weapon gave. He fell into the snow and shuddered while his tongue started to frantically work in his mouth, knocking a false tooth free. His eyes watched as Melissa and Hannibal drew upon them. Patron shivered from the hindering cold and cracked a cocky smile while checking Melissa out. "Well. If you must know, I only have the skill to keep one of those dolls up at a time, and it takes a while to whip one up. You've got the true article in your attractive clutches. Sad for you though, I came with a backup plan. Long live the Revolutionaries." Patron bit down on the false tooth causing it to explode in a five meter burst, killing himself in the process while trying to catch his enemies off guard and kill or maim them in the process.

43[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:23 pm

David

Marine
Marine

David
David was feeling quite happy right now. He had made a friend in the man known to him as Nomad, something he was very quickly starting to think wasn't his actual name but hardly mattered at this point, as well as possibly made a friend of the small marine Sara. David listened to both talk, a small smile finding its way onto his face as their three way partner ship seemed to have been founded upon three people with similar aspirations and goals. It was a truly heartwarming sight. Especially since Sara seems to be wishing to change herself, something that is always welcome to hear.

Nodding his head to both of them, David would speak sooner after Nomad spoke of watching him. "I shall thank you for your assistance when it comes Nomad. Expect similar treatment from me as well." David silently chuckled to himself when Nomad spoke into his snail of aborting a mission, confirming Nomad didn't seem to be a simple traveler. With Nomad saying his good byes, David would voice his own. "Same to you Nomad the Traveler. I hope to see you in good health." David continued silently chuckled to himself at how this must seem to an outsider, but turned his attention to the courtyard.

David would reach over and grab one of his arrows out of the palace courtyard where he had placed it to warn people away who wished harm. Standing, David would pick his bow up in the process of standing and adjust it so the wooden frame was going diagonally across his chest, and the string along his back. He would start to pick up the many arrows in the courtyard until he had his left hand holding five, and the rest tucked under his left arm comfortably. This didn't take more then a minute or two to complete. Turning to Sara should she still be there, and speak. "Now then Miss Sara, would you mind to accompany this giant to the nearest marine base of operations? I am out of the loop as it were. I need to find out if the people in the palace could receive accommodations somewhere, along with new orders." David asked kindly to the young marine, hoping she could help him in some way. Though if she couldn't he could always head towards where the biggest group of people were. When you could see over most buildings it tended to find such things.

OOC:

44[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:27 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Giphy

Dark Horse Ricchi
Using Geppo, Lu Dahn had taken back to the rooftops of the surrounding buildings. The Palace was in sight from here. It's grand gates blocked much of the base of the structure from his view though. This included the giant that resided within the walls.

While he wasn't exhausted, his body was a bit tired from the small skirmish he had earlier. His muscles were cold when he was thrown into combat, so they felt a bit more strained than usual. The rain wasn't helping much either. He could have picked up his pace, but figured conserving his energy would be best for him if Revolutionaries happened to actually be present at the palace. Upon arriving, he'd see the rest of the Ensigns that made up the entirety of his Unit. They were right where Reid and Karringer had left them and doing their jobs as moles picking up information from those they could hear beyond the palace gates.

Lu Dahn would land safely on the rain beaten ground in front of them then walk up as an approach despite the potential seriousness of the situation. He naturally didn't let many things alter his tempo.  This was one of the reasons he'd grow to eventually be revered and respected. He was a man who always moved as he wanted to and one who couldn't be manipulated by the actions of others. "Sir!" They spoke with passion and distress, but still kept their voices low. Lu Dahn nodded in such way he communicated that he was aware of the gist of the situation. Revolutionaries had invaded the palace. "The situation has changed Commodore. The Revolutionaries left! There's a Giant beyond these walls who talked them down." Lu Dahn raised his eyebrow. "Hm. That's not something that you hear happening often." Slowly the pitter patter of the rain slowed. It didn't stop, but it slowed down, perhaps things were getting better? "In any case we should report these happenings, so they are logged. We'll return to the Upper Market District first, then to the barracks afterwards."

His Ensigns nodded to his semi-hushed orders and they followed the Commodore to the previous battlefield. It was still a mess, the corpses of the men Lu Dahn had killed were still there, but the scene was yellow taped and Marines were already on the situation. Forensics specialist were examining the scene as were other officials present. "Commodore Ricchi!"

An unfamiliar, but no less authoritative looking 8`7 long-legged man called out to him. One could tell he had some say-so due to the way he was idle yet still highlighted within the scene. He also wore a suit that Lu Dahn thought was nice and he had a clipboard in hand while others ran around him frantically every which way. Despite this, he wasn't dressed as a Marine, so perhaps he was apart of Alabasta's own legal force akin to the police? Ricchi had just came upon the yellow tape that boxed the few lingering civilians out of the area as the man called his name. "I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but I have no clue who you are." Lu Dahn smiled at the man as he walked up to him and stopped a comfortable distance away from him. The man looked to in his thirties. In response to Lu Dahn's words he gave a single coy chuckle as many did. "Ha. Just as I told you would be. I'm Alabasta's forensic specialist, Ah`ron Fullton. A few bystanders gave a description of a man who looked like you in regards to the mess we're here investigating." Ah`ron extended a hand to Lu Dahn, the Commodore already wasn't a big fan of this guy. Politely, Lu Dahn shook the man's hand and turned his attention to the white sheets pulled over the corpses of the men he recently encountered. "What of it? . . ."

[Exit]
Spoiler:

45[Event] Plata O Plomo - Page 3 Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:49 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Even with them grabbing the two Cipher Pol agents it seemed there was no option to avoid a attack. As the Ensigns under Hannibal had grabbed them even with the assistance of the duck transportation they'd couldn't make it out of the attack sent toward them. Their cries filled the air and caught the attention of Hannibal after his attack had went through. Successful in only stopping one marble unaware that a second had been sent. He had let go and landed on the icy surface when capable of doing so. But he wouldn't close the ten meter gap that there was between him and Patron. That gap though previously stated would not stay the same. It was expected to not really stop him completely in his tracks. And Hannibal's action of turning away from the direction of Patron after he landed was only due to the Snow Princess being with him. He knew of her status with the Marines and with him being tired she was the best person to tag in and deal with Patron. Helping those in need was what was needed, mainly due to them being his Men. But, alas his tiredness would not allow him to muster anymore strength. Their screams grew louder and louder until there was nothing left. What he arrived to were burnt corpse. But there was something that was beyond anyone's expectations. Instead of them all taking the brunt of the attack the Marines were to only ones to fall today. Sacrificing themselves for the mission. Sacrificing themselves to save Rocket and Kenny.

He had thought  he brought them into something they weren't ready for. They were young none of them being older than nine-teen. Promising young Marines that died in the line of duty. But even with this last act of bravery he still felt guilty. Their Parents and loved ones would still be stricken with grief. And the blame falling solely on Hannibal. If he just didn't fall down into that crater he could've been up here. Assisted in their extraction of the glyh and the agents; but he made a large miscalculation that cost them their lives. Rocket and kenny were on the ground, the glyh down by rocket. And as he looked away he saw the glyh it stuck in it's shrunken state. The size of a journal. "I will be keeping hold of this till we arrive to Marineford."  Since it hadn't returned to normal. As he reached down to get it the sound of a explosion was heard. The distance he currently was made it pointless to be worried about the blast. If anything the size of blast might be snuffed due to Melissa being over there. Hannibal didn't know, nor cared at this moment.

After he grabbed the glyh first thing first was seeing if he could actually read the thing. This didn't take long even with the amount of information on the tablet. Everything it said was something he knew he couldn't let anyone outside of the World Government known. Even if they were on a leash. He was told to do this anyway so there would be now reason for Rocket or Kenny to protest. After the information on the tablet was read he'd be shocked and close his third eye. So much had filled his head. He'd only help up Rocket as he could only manage to move one of them. He did plan to return for the corpses so they can receive a proper barely. But, if Melissa didn't pick up Kenny Hannibal would try to help both walk. He would only need to do this for a little while as even though they both got their asses handed to them they should still be able to walk sooner or later.

Their destination will be to Rainbase, as it was the closest town. Even with them walking they should be able to make it before anyone succumbed to their wounds. Regardless if need be Hannibal would put the mission first now that he had the glyph on him. Since the user that shrunk it didn't necessarily need to be alive transporting it in it's shruked state should be easy.

exit to rainbase???

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum