Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Alubarna - Sandy Isle
Alabasta Kingdom

"No carriages leave the city unexamined!" the Royal Guard shouted, as the lines to enter in and out of Alubarna, enter into the hundreds at every possible point at the South, East and West. Sitting in the heart of the line, at about ten people away before the Northern Checkpoint, Jackal stayed concealed under several barrels of hay, being transported by a camel drawn carriage. Operating the beast of burden this time around was his trusty ally, Amalia, who'd been continuing her Charter work as per usual, transporting clients in and out of the Capital, for the right price of course. However, her relationship was different with Jackal, especially with the man who sat adjacent to her, the client of the week. The client was a man by the name of Lazar. Lazar in the eyes of the law was a simple Fisherman, who struck big due to the enormous amount of Giant Fish that recently washed up off the shores of Alubarna, selling all of the fish at a mark up price to the local merchants. He'd taken his small fortune and reinvested it into a farm, in a town on the other-side of the Sandora River by the name of Yuba. Lazar's role was simple in this undercover transport, act as means for Jackal to exit in and out of the city when needed, unbeknownst to him of course. It was safe to say at this point Amalia was head over heels in love with Jackal, however, the Mink wasn't particularly... versed in issues of the heart. Yet, Bonnie didn't want to leave her Clyde out in the cold, and as such, as all Bonnie's throughout history of high speed crimes had done, Amalia would follow suit. Lazar slept sitting up, the sound of his snoring could've been heard from three carts down. Among the hay present, they're was an assortment of Fishes, Herbs and Spices, all of which were perfectly stacked to create a shelter within the hay for Jackal to conceal himself but not thick enough that his voice wouldn't be able to penetrate. "Shishishi... To think... This is how I end up spending my last days on Sandy... Hiding from Marines and The Throne." Jackal stated.

"No one told you to go and off the Head Royal Guard! With the King's Brother missing, and the King dead... It looks bad for Alabasta. If it wasn't for your men trying to regulate the balance... The crime in Alabasta would've gone to shit." Amalia responded, speaking loud enough for only those present in the carriage to hear. "The people of Alabasta haven't personally rubbed me wrongly except for a few racist glares but everyones insensitive, no matter which part of the world you travel too. Even Among Minks, Classism among those who serve Chiefs and those who milled the fields could've been examined. Same goes for slavery and Lesser Minks. Someone or some margin of the society is always ostracised for their belief or appearance." Jackal responded, speaking in a similar tone to Amalia. "I guess it's 'human nature' as my Baba would say... Humans are fickle to their core." Amalia responded sighing. "And so are Minks. Lesser Mink's speak so singularly at times. All beings are fickle. From the Lion to the Mouse. From the trees to the sprouts... as time progresses, whether it be a second or a lifetime... As long as you exist in the now... Our core values will always change. Don't knock each other for being fickle... In my books it's all about consistency. I'd rather judge Minks by actions... not by blood or appearance. Actions speak louder than obligation." Jackal concluded. "Ahhh Ahhh how deep." Amalia said, mockingly, sticking out her tongue. "I did have a lot of time to read in between servitude. Teaching myself your language proved to be useful, for once." Jackal responded. The conversation halted as the carriage was now next in line to be inspected. The guard peered Amalia dead in her eyes, nudging the sleeping farmer to begin the interrogation process.

"Before I start... Note that any form of deceit will be taken as treason!" the Guard shouted seriously. Lazar began to shake from his boots to tip of his straw-hat, not out of guiltiness but fear of the man's voice and tone. "Come on Niles... You really gonna treat me like this?" Amalia said, shooting the man a wink, revealing her face from beneath her head wrap which doubled as a hood. "Ah! Miss Amalia! Good-day!" the guard retorted, grinning gayly at the sight of the woman's soft hazel eyes. As his trainee officers looked puzzled, The Head Guard cleared his throat, "It's Mr.Bucari on hours ma'am!" Niles exclaimed. "What's the purpose of your travel!?" Niles shouted, looking at the feeble farmer for answers. Pushing herself from her seated position, Amalia dipped her shades, making eye-contact with the guard, pushing her cleavage in his direction and right in the face of the farmer Lazar, both men were for the lack of better words, paying attention. "Mr.Bucari. How many times have you seen me in the last year?" Amalia inquired. "More times than I can- remember miss." Niles said, stammering on his words half-way. "And how many times have I ever given you trouble or broken a single law?" Amalia inquired. "Cleanest record compared to the other charterers I'd done ever seen miss." Niles responded. "Good. Today's no different. Whether King's Dead or Alive, the people of Alabasta must get on with their duties. Taxation won't go away... Responsibilities certainly won't fade... and in my business, as you can imagine... Time is money. He's only the start to my week. I need to get this old man over to Yuba within four days. By camel, it usually takes three if your diligent. Then I have another job in Erumalu and another in Rainbase. My heart weeps for the Royalty and the King... but I have a business to run. The Crown isn't putting any Beli in my pocket!" Amalia exclaimed, sitting back in her seat. "The Crown isn't putting Beli in her pocket huh? I guess I can't pay her with his stolen Beli then. Shishishi" Jackal thought, chuckling to himself softly.

With a single wave of the hand, Amalia and Lazar were allowed exit from the city, traversing down the ramp provided for animals of burden, the trio commenced their journey into the desolate desert.

OCC:

Sinbad's Info:

Words: 1078
Doriki: + 5 into Speed & Agility | + 5 into Power & Strength | Pugilist Bonus
Tagged: @NPC @The Janitor
Notes: See OCC

Last edited by Kaito on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"Act I"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Sandora Desert - 2KM's Off Alubarna
Alabasta Kingdom

Remaining concealed beneath the hay, Amalia continued her journey towards the edge of the Sandora River, to the South. There she'd find a shallow clearing in the River, which would allow for her camel to cross with minimal complications. As the urgency of being interrogated faltered from Lazar's mind, the old hoot slipped back into an unconscious state. "Hey Jackal. Can I ask you a question?" Amalia inquired. "It's not like I have anything better to do... Sure shoot." Jackal stated, panting as his fur became heavy with sweat from the smouldering desert heat. "What's the real reason you won't let me join the Jackal Pirates? No more avoiding the subject." Amalia inquired. A silence fell over the cart momentarily, "When I was enslaved... It'd have these visions in my sleep. It'd wake up in these cold sweats almost." Jackal stated. "It'd dream of people and places I hadn't met as yet. Gin, the pirate who saved me... Was one of them." Jackal continued. "I've also seen your face before. To be quite frank, no matter how many times I try to tell myself, these are just dreams. In every dream or scenario you we're involved in... You end up dying." Jackal said. "Among the Mink's, my Jackal clan are known as 'Seers' or 'Guides to The Dead'. Pretty much, if I see you die in my dreams... that's a wrap. It's been happening since my birth." Jackal concluded. Breaking down into laughter, Amalia's broke the eerie energy that surrounded the whole conversation, with near tears in her eyes, "That's it!? That's the reason I can't join yer' crew?" Amalia said, flabbergasted. "Jackal. Come out here right now... I want to show you something." Amalia ordered.

Removing himself from beneath the hay, Amalia rolled up the sleeves covering her arms, revealing several burns and scars starting from her wrists, trailing all the way to her shoulders. "We have more in common than you know. My family was indebted to serve the Crown since my Great Grand Father's generation. I was essentially the Nobles in the Court's play thing... They'd use my body for all their sick fantasies ya' know! Bastards." Amalia said, in a playful yet sombre tone. Jackal's eyes opening widely, "Sorry-" Jackal began but the shaking of Amalia's head in disapproval shattered the man's train of thought. "I know... What's like... to not be able to stop talking about it. After my family's debt was 'relinquished' by Prince Talibah... My mother and father fled Alabasta, leaving me behind as an orphan. I spent most of my days in the Capital... broken and homeless. Somedays... I never even ate... let alone bathed." Amalia explained. "I'm telling you all of this not to have you pity me Jackal... I'm telling you this to say, I've been marked to die since my birth. However, if I have to die following you, I'd rather live knowing I made that decision than leading a life afraid of your 'premonition'. People die Jackal, keeping them away from you won't make that possibility any less. There's one thing my Baba told me as a child I'll never forget... 'Our time in every generation should be spent moulding our futures. Not Dreading it.'" Amalia concluded. Rolling down her sleeves once again, Amalia would grab hold of the reigns once again, leading the camel back on the direct route towards the river crossing.

Jackal was left speechless, he'd always been mentioning his times as a slave, assuming that he could've use that as an excuse for not letting people close. However, whether it be Bazil, Skippy, Gilbard, Amalia or Sinbad, none of them viewed him as a 'Former Slave' nor asked about the slave stamp branded on his chest. They saw Jackal for what he was, a Mink afraid of humans, some more cognisant of that fact than others. What of his fear now, being forced to interact with a whole plethora of personalities, somewhere along the way, when humans talked to him, the shaking... the annoying anxiety that governed his heart faded. Falling to his bum, Jackal stared in the opposite direction to Amalia, at the hind of the cart, while the woman kept her eyes on the sandy trial. "You. Gin. In my dreams... You all die. I didn't steal Gin's treasure to backstab him. I was afraid being around him would lead to his death. How could I repay the man who saved my life with death!?" Jackal shouted, breaking down in tears. "I never asked to be born as a half-mink. I never asked to be a slave but I keep on living hoping that these feeble hands of mine can change fate. I promised myself... I wouldn't let my circumstances break me. There's so many calculations in my head about how all of this can go wrong... Being a pirate... Making an enemy of the Marines- No, the World." Jackal said, wiping the snot and tears from his eyes. Bringing the cart to a halt, Amalia swung around from her seated position and wrapped her hands around Jackal's neck.

"Idiot. You keep talking like your in this alone. You have me. Sinbad. Your Bandits. Gilbard... Well... He might be... Let's go with that. Gilbard too." Amalia said, unsure about Gilbard as she couldn't seem to get a read on him. "We're your nakama. Even if I die, my will carries on in your actions. Instead of worrying about what can go wrong... What can go right!? What does Jackal want from being a pirate!? Right now!? Lemme know!? Is it Beli? Fame? Power? Whatever it is, grasp it!" Amalia shouted. In this moment, Jackal's tears subsided, a warmth overcame him, as if he was burning up from the inside, "Shishishi... That's simple. I want to the best bandit this world has ever seen. All the knowledge and resources I gain as a Pirate, I'm going to use it to protect Zou." Jackal stated chuckling. "And most of all, I want to protect those I value. I don't mind the world viewing me as a villain. The concept of good and evil are just that... concepts." Jackal concluded. Removing her arms from around Jackal, Amalia returned to her seated position, as the sun sat on the horizon, a orange hue signalled the invitation for the stars to fill the sky. "Are you going to ask me or will I have to take this invitation by force?" Amalia asked pouting. "Fine." Jackal said, sighing. "Such a persistent Lesser Mink. You know it won't get easier from here... Especially with this book by my chest?" Jackal inquired. "Do I have to go over this whole speech again!?" Amalia said, clutching for her shotgun.

"Woah Woah... Relax." Jackal said, clearing his throat. "Amalia-" Jackal said, before being interrupted. "Amalia Da'ville." Amalia interjected. "Amalia Da'ville. How about joining the Jackal Bandits?" Jackal inquired grinning. "I refuse." Amalia responded bluntly, sticking out her tongue in a playful manner, leaving Jackal flattened by the response. "We'll decide on a name later. Jackal Bandits sounds so lame. And! Your a Pirate Captain now! Being a Bandit might be your trade but in eyes of the World, your a real menace now." Amalia stated. "I can't please this... Are all female Lesser Minks so insufferable?" Jackal pondered. "Look! There's the clearing ahead... Let's set up camp for the night." Amalia said, signalling for Jackal to conceal himself beneath the hay. Dismounting the carriage, Amalia began to setup a campfire for the night along with Lazar. While the woman entertained her customer, Jackal stared at the sky, contemplating his next move.

Words: 1272
Tagged: @NPC @Batman4560
Notes: See OCC

Batman4560

Batman4560
Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) Latest?cb=20170705082734&path-prefix=vi

The Sleeping Beast Gozu arrives in Alubarna!

It was hot, so very hot and it reminded Gozu of a warm blanket wrapped over his body. In turn this made Gozu drift off to sleep yet again and that wasn't helped by the sway of the cart that reminded his subconscious of rocking back and fourth in his crib as a baby. His head started to fall forward as the camels dragging his cart slowed to a stop. He could hear the driver of the carriage talking to a guard about why the cart was in town and what they intended to do. "The Sleeping Beast is in there? I don't believe it... Of course I have to take a look! We just had our ruler killed! We need to make sure that security and peace are maintained!" The guard shouted.

Slowly the curtain of the cart was pulled back, sunlight beat down on the face of Gozu who twitched his face into a scowl of anger as he opened a single eye and glared at the guard. "I'm here to see Ciper Pol 1 and 2's leaders in order to investigate the murder of your King. If that's all, I'd like to get a nap in before the meeting takes place." Gozu grumbled, almost incoherently then turned his back on the guard who stood, spear in hand, looking on in shock. All the rumors were true, Gozu was a lazy man who also seemed to always be on duty. How was that even possible?

The guard bowed to apologize for the disturbance and shut the blinds again only to walk to the head of the cart and wave the driver through the front gate. "As you were, sorry for the trouble. Please, accept my apology!" The guard once again bowed while the marine directing the cart pointed his thumb back to the carts trailing. "These are all of the marines sent to accompany Gozu on his investigation, please don't stop them so we can make a timely arrival." The guard saluted and nodded his head up and down. "Yes, of course!"

With that done, the guard stepped aside, allowing for the Marine's to travel into the city to head to the palace in order to start the investigation. Gozu, already wasn't looking forward to it but he had to in the line of duty. The man pulled his cape over his shoulder and found a comfortable position, dozing back to sleep as the convoy of marines headed deeper into the desert city.

OOC::

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"Act I"

Sandora Desert
River's Clearing

After a night's camp, Amalia and Lazar continued their journey towards the town of Yuba. At the base of the Sandora River, a small clearing made of smooth tightly coupled stones allowed passage for camels primary to cross the river with minimal to little complications aside from various seasons of the year where the clearing began covered by a change in water currents, causing mould to form on the perimeter of the rocks. This would cause travellers to fall into River before any kind of stride could've been made. Beginning the journey, Amalia's carriage wheel's rattled, as a strong breeze titled the kart section of the carriage side to side, in a sway purely up to the elements. Continuing onward with about a half hour's worth of travel, they'd clear the River and continued East towards Yuba. On route before Yuba was Erumalu, Jackal's meet up point with Sinbad and the others. Tapping Lazar on his shoulder, "If I continue North we'll end up around Erumalu. However, it's a city plagued by Sandstorms, so I think continuing East and circling around would be the best route to Yuba." Amalia explained. "Ah Ah... Well Missy, you have the experience not I. I'll take your word for it. The sooner I can settle in to restoring Yuba... The better this God Forsaken Barren will be on the people of Alabasta!" Lazar exclaimed, excited for his agricultural promises. "Everything to the East of the River aside from Rainbase are usually small isolated towns. That's why Alabasta had that much of a bandit problem. However, with the appearance of The Bandit King, the islands surely changing." Amalia stated. "Ah The Minksman. It's true bandit activity among locals has ceased to exist but it's where the Bandits focus are placed now. The Black Market." Lazar stated. Grinning, Jackal would climb from the bottom of the hay to the top of the stack, rolling his body stealthily until falling into the sand. Once his body made contact with the body of the dead sea, he'd watch as Amalia's cart advance into the distance. Slowly but surely, for about ten minutes, until the cart became a blur. After which, Jackal would rise from the sand, dusting off the minuscule grains that'd penetrated his fur, wagging his tail with excitement. Continuing North, drudging through the sand, Jackal conserved his energy, taking strides towards the ruined town in the distance. This was it, the city where Sandstorms plagued, causing it to be abandoned by the natives to the Sandy Rock. As Jackal entered into the town, he could sense the present of footsteps in the abandoned buildings scattered to the left and right of the road he'd enter into the town from. "How long are you guys going to keep hiding!? Shishishi... I can smell you lot from afar!" Jackal exclaimed. Revealing themselves from the shadows, each cloaked in brown hoods, twenty men plus Sinbad emerged from every direction encircling Jackal. "BOSS!" the men shouted passionately, trying to crush Jackal from all directions with their embrace, hosting the man above their shoulders like a hero.

"I thought you we're a goner for a minute." Sinbad exclaimed, removing his hood to reveal his blonde short spiky hair, shooting the Bandit King a grin. "I thought so too. I had to contact an old friend of mine to make it out of the Captial alive." Jackal said, grinning his usual devilish like smirk, hoisted above the shoulders of the rejoicing group that now tossed the Mink, up and down like a returning war veteran. "We can talk more on the inside... Another sandstorm should be coming up any moment." Sinbad said, walking North into the town, leading the charge. Carrying the Mink on their shoulders, two of his men remained hoisting the Mink, as the remainder followed at their sides, guided by their Navigator's direction. After walking about fifteen minutes into the city, they'd come upon a building about one story, and on it's front was the symbol of 'three-eyes' painted on it. It'd be three eyes fashioned in a pyramid formation, with the two lower level eyes closed and their one seemingly graphic as open. Entering into the building, about five meters inward, Sinbad would motion towards the cover of a well, build into the house. Before travelling more than two steps away from the well, he'd stoop down, digging into the dead sand floor, removing a circular segment of the creating a sink hole, which led to below the house. One after one, each man would sild into the sink hole, with the last Bandit fashioning the cover back into position, buried beneath the sand. Each person who'd entered below the sand would fall a few feet, with a bed of sand below to break the fall. A small cavern with a staircase that led further below the surface would be used to descend into another segment of the chamber. After about thirty feet of staircase, the men would make it to a fairly lit area, huddled around the fire would be two figures, getting warmth from a campfire setup in the distance. Beams of sunlight dripped into the chamber, naturally lighting the area. On the wall's, several pictograph symbols carved into the stone, drew Jackal's attention almost immediately, "These symbols... They are similar to the ones I saw in the Catacombs below The Royal Palace." Jackal thought. As the figures in the distance came into view of Jackal's small force, Sinbad at the helm, co-ordinated the introductions between the two parties.

"Jackal." Sinbad said, glaring at his Captain momentarily before diverting his gaze towards the 6' footer, "Talibah." Sinbad stated, referring to the stranger. "You two might not know each other but this is my Captain, Jackal. Captan, this is the last Prince of Alabasta... A man who disappeared after your first attempt to rob the treasury, a man known by the name of-" Sinbad's introduction was interrupted by the man's smart aleck remark. "This is the Mink they call the 'Bandit King' Kind of scrawny." Talibah stated, chuckling to himself in merriment. "Funny. You know of my moniker... I've never heard of a chicken shit Prince who abandoned his people to play footsie with his woman in an abandoned ruins. I guess Royalty do have weird fetishes." Jackal said, quickly shooting back his witty response. Lifting Jackal up by the seams of Jackal's Calico Spotted Scarf, he'd hoist the man until his eyes we're eye to eye with his own, darting from his former position a few feet away. Jackal wouldn't put up any fight, he'd just keep a permanent grin on his face. "What was that... If your implying I fled the Palace out of fear... Your more of a dolt than I thought you'd initially be!" Talibah shouted. "Oi. Get your hands off my scarf." Jackal stated, frowning. "I've gotten your attention now, Mink." Talibah said smirking. "I'll give you five seconds to put me down." Jackal stated in a calm tone, glaring the man with immediate eye-contact. Drawing his own daggers, Sinbad would place Ruby and Sapphire, against both Jackal and Talibah's sides, not cutting them but allowing for their metallic smith to touch the men's skins, breaking up the chokehold. "Enough you two. Jackal. The Prince was known for his love of the people more so than any of the other heirs. Talibah. You might have aggressions towards us but I've clashed with Jin many times growing up as a child in Alabasta. Trust me when I say, I've met all kinds. Jackal isn't the man to focus your aggressions towards." Sinbad stated to kind of mitigate the situation.

Adjusting his scarf, "So. What's the point of this meeting? Why are you so far out at an abandon city such as this?" Jackal inquired. "Erumalu for ages has been sacred to the people of my clan. Since my Father the late King took my mother's hand... Uniting the discriminated against Clans who the World Government once used to hunt after." Talibah concluded. "I've been keeping abreast of the events on Sandy. It just doesn't add up... That murderer Bazil who executed my Head Guards and Father... What is your role in all of this? You broke into the Treasury, my spies report only to steal a few hundred million? With a room so fast in treasures and heirlooms... Why?" Talibah continued. "Pluton." Jackal responded almost seamlessly in an instant. Talibah's eyes widened, reaching for a Crook he'd carry at his side, he'd begin to spin his weapon from side to side, "How do you know that word... Punk?" Talibah inquired, loosing all the usual cheer that he'd carry in his demeanour. "I'm not obligated to answer that question Mr.Prince." Jackal said, shooting the man a grin and a middle finger.

Words: 1471
Notes:

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Gozu's black shoes clicked on the marble floor of the palace as he marched with a slump in his shoulders, leaning forward the man rubbed the sleep out of his eyes while a small personal group of marines tried to give him a run down of what had happened, about the robbery and about Bazil, the apparent killer of the King. "And so sir, we need to find out why the King was killed if he was so popular among the people. Not even a group of pirates would kill someone so beloved for simple treasure when only so little was taken." Coming to a sudden stop, Gozu stood up straight and turned to look at all his men, following behind him. "Great, so you know what you need to do. Why are you standing here? It's not for my protection. Groups of five, fan out into the kingdoms, find leads on the pirate scum who did this. Anyone that even slightly matches their descriptions, either follow them or bring them in dead or alive. If you need help, call it in. Above all, stay far away from them until we know what we are dealing with. Report your findings to me when you learn any details. Dismissed." Gozu commanded, giving a lazy flourish of his hand to wave the men off.

Once they were gone, Gozu brushed a strand of his hair out of his face and gave a soft chuckle to himself. "Information gathering just isn't my strong suit, better to let the grunts do it and feel important as it is. Besides, now I can get some rest and meet up with the princes until my contacts arrive."

Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) IH45gKM
C.P. 1 Leader Mano

"My men are already combing the neighboring villages, it's good you arrived.... even if you are late Gozu." Mano said in a dark, almost threatening tone while he pulled himself out from a shadowed corner of the hall that Gozu was standing in. "...Mano, I have to admit I expected to see Claud, but if he isn't here, he must be tracking the killers already?" Gozu commented while walking away, expecting that Mano, the massive and silent man would follow. As it was, Gozu was right and Mano quickly joined Gozu at his side to talk about the situation.

"You're smarter than people give you credit Gozu, Claud is indeed already working on on picking up a trail. He's in the treasury. Or at least he was the last time I saw him. Unlike you though, I trust him to not rush into a fight without telling us what he's learned first. One of the prince's aren't accounted for. I don't suspect fowl play, but I do have a feeling our missing prince is seeking his own revenge." "Well if your hunch is correct, if we wind the prince, we will find our best lead. You don't happen to know witch prince is missing do you?" "Gozu, unlike you marines, Ciper Pol values information above all else. Our dear missing Prince is Talibah."

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"Act II"

Erumalu
Sacred Catacombs
Three Eyed Clan

Removing his Crane from his waist, the Prince began to spin the staff, ending it's rotation by pointing the head of it's crooked edge toward's Jackal's face. The tip would touch Jackal's nose, extending the first sign of hostility from the Prince. Slapping away the crook from his face with his palm, Talibah would retract the weapon, slapping along Jackal's kneecap, causing him to buckle to one knee. "Pluton... Also known as the 'Mecca of Weapons' has been protected as one of the great secrets by our clan for ages. A mere bandit shouldn't have knowledge of this... Only my late father, my brothers, myself, Head Royal Guard Ra and Uncle Birdal know of it's existence." Talibah stated scowling. Spinning his crook once again, he'd rest along the left cheek of the Bandit Mink, "So I'll ask you again... How do you know of it's existence?" Talibah reiterated. Surging from his body, at a thin coat like layer, Jackal quickly expanding the electricity around him to manifest a field in the form of a dome which grew exponentially to around five meters. Conducting with the properties of the golden crook, the quick discharge electrocuted the Prince, leaving him frozen momentarily in his tracks, as his body convulsed slightly. Rising from his knelt position, "That's the problem with you Royal Brats... You think everyone should respond at your whim's call? Bullshit! Your no better than the Nobles of Drum, Lesser Mink!" Jackal exclaimed, angrily. "This is the first time I've ever seen Jackal loose his cool." Sinbad thought, watching from a safe distance of ten meters.

Using his Willpower to break the paralysis, though his movements became much more robotic like, "Drum. You must be another one of that rotten King's spies." Talibah stated in disgust. Clenching his fist in anger, Jackal slammed his fist into the Prince's mid-section, though telegraphed, the Prince didn't peg Jackal to have much force behind his punch against his chiselled midsection. However upon impact, a ten meter radius explosion occurred, blowing away the Prince's bonfire, Jackal's men and the Prince's wife several meters backwards. As the smoke cleared, the shocked expression on the Prince's face was met with astonishment at his ribcage fractured and the third degree burns that filled the Prince's skin from the explosions impact. Coating his weapon in Busoshoku Haki instantly after the impact, Talibah slapped his crook into Jackal's jaw, dislocated his canine jaw structure, sending the man flying for about fifteen meters into a pillar that supported the catacombs. Two things made this attack hit Jackal, one, after he'd attempted using his Bomu Bomu abilities for the first time in close combat, he couldn't scale the force of the impact, as such, it left him in moments afterwards where, though unfazed from his attack, he was left in pending waiting to see the Princes condition. Secondly, it was just that, he didn't expect to cause so much damage to the Prince but Jackal had let his past experiences of Drum cloud his judgement once again. Using a light charge, Jackal blew his jaw back into place with an explosion. "Don't you dare... Call me... A spy for those monsters!" Jackal shouted. "I can assume whatever I want! For all I know! You probably killed the King yourself!?" Talibah shouted. "Shishishi... Impossible. I'm the one who saved your Father's murderer from near death anyway." Jackal retorted quickly. Clutching his crook even tighter, the man's crook was covered in a jet black coat, along with the lower half of his right and left arms, up to joint in his elbow. Coating his hands in a similar tint, "Your not the only one who can use Armament." Jackal taunted. "I'm going to beat some sense into you... Mink!" Talibah shouted.  

"Enough you two!" Nefertiti shouted. "This isn't a place for your little machismo contest! This is sacred grounds to both my Family and Talibah's own! I ask that you respect Mr.Jackal." Nefertiti said firmly. "Mr." Jackal thought, wagging his tail in either amusement or confusion. "And you! Talibah! Apologise!" Nefertiti exclaimed. "But-" Talibah started to plead but the glare on his wife's face was enough for him to enter into a bow, deactivating his Busoshoku Haki. "She's scary just like Skip and Amalia... Commanding his obedience with a simple look and words... Female Lesser Minks... for umpteenth time are terrifying beings. I thought ours were rugged but my... How do they mate with such creatures?" Jackal thought, shivering slightly at the unnaturally bright smile that Nefertiti had after being so stern with the two. "You know... You would've gotten away with Stealing Pluton's Key.. Perfect plan... Cudos. I'm assuming you have it... if it wasn't for one factor." Talibah said panting, completely changing the topic out of fear of his wife's wrath. Breathing heavily himself, Jackal inquired. "Two days ago... The Ciper Pol revived the man you defeated Ra. Once he reports to them the gravity of what was lost. The marines will sure hasten their search for you. If they haven't already." Talibah warned.

Alubarna
Treasury Room
Scene of Ra's Murder

Whistling, Claud inspected the body of the electrocuted Ra, checking his pulse and vitals for the already obvious diagnosis. "He's definitely dead." Claud said, with a sinister smile on his face. Claud was a doctor among doctors, as a child in the World Governments Orphanage program, he'd conducted his first surgery at the age of seven. By Twelve, he was certified to practice medicine. However, due to his illegal experimentation into 'resurrection' and 'brain stimulation manipulation', he'd been outlawed from the Marine Core and accepted into the Cipher Pol into his later teens. Digging through his Medicine Bag, which hung at this sides similar to a messenger bag would of a postal worker, he'd stumbled across a small vial with the words, 'Crawler' written on it. Searching further for a syringe, he'd fill the barrel with the black liquid from the vials contents, sticking the needle of the syringe into the man's heart. Pushing the plunger flange inward, he'd inject the liquid which almost immediately turned all of the man's veins dark black. "Is what some half-assed second rated doctor would've said. His heart just fucking slowed down. He was in something similar to a coma. The shock from the electrocution made his heart convulse and pump extremely slowly and infrequently. Crawler is like an adrenaline rush... Except the nasty side effect of feeling like ants are biting away at your pores. In moments-" Claud's speed was interrupted by a loud gasp for air and scream coming from the former, pronounced dead Royal Guard, Ra. "He should be regaining consciousness." Claud said, grinning malevolently. "Where... Am I?" Ra murmured, trying to maintain coherent speech.

Skills:

Words: 1126
Notes:

Last edited by Kaito on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) GpJv3nX
Claud: Leader of Ciper Pol 2.

"What happened? Where am I? Who are you? Those are always the first questions. It's simple really. I'm Claud of C.P. 2, You are still in the treasury. You were basically dead. But I brought you back, so now you owe me your life. Lucky for you, I want something simple in return for doing you such a big favor." Claud dropped to a crouched position in front of Ra and tilted his head to the right. In turn Ra's eyes darted around the room while he tried to figure out what he was dealing with. The last thing he remembered was the King's life being in danger, then darkness overtook him. "The king... He's safe?" Ra asked while sitting up and looking Claud dead in the eye. "Ah-Ah. That's not how this works. I saved you, so you answer my questions first. Then I'll answer yours. Easy enough right? Now, who attacked you and the King, what did they look like. What were they after?" "..Yes, of course. Two attackers, one was a Mink. Not many of those running around. A Jackal Mink I believe. Uses electrical effects well." "Heh, that explains some issues. What about what was taken. Go ahead, take a moment to look and see what's missing." Claud stood up slowly and took a step back to let Ra examine the room. It didn't take Ra long to realize what was stolen and a deep flush covered his face. "Aside from so cash... The Key to Pluton."

"Sorry friend, you're gonna have to explain to me what exactly that is. The more I know, the easier it will be for me to help recover it." Ra stood up and dusted himself off, quickly explaining the key, the weapon and the magnitude of the situation at hand. "Mecha of weapons eh? That does indeed sound serious. Well no matter. My men will find it all in due time. You, Ra, have done your part and your reward is being rejoined with your King...." Claud placed his index finger right over Ra's heart and smiled, a sinister grin spread over his lips as his eyes shifted to a dark shade. "In the afterlife... Shigan!" His finger exploded with power that sent a deadly wave of energy through Ra's chest and out his back, ripping through the man's heart and killing him on the spot. As Ra dropped dead, Claud dug into his pocket to pick up his transponder snail...

Mano took the call in private, leaving Gozu in the hall alone for a few minutes to ponder what was happening. I don't much like being left in the dark... I'll have to deal with that later. For now just focus on what you have control of. Gozu thought to himself while he waited, harshly clenching the hilt of his sword and considering cutting down Mano but his grip relaxed and he sighed to himself, knowing the effort would not only cause a bigger issue in the Kingdom but put a black mark on his record and label him a criminal. When Mano returned, the larger man placed a massive hand on Gozu's shoulder. "We are looking for a Jackal Mink man, and Bazil I'd bet Bazil killed the King, the Mink is likely the thief. Stole a key to something but Claud doesn't know what. He's already on the move to track the Mink but having a second pair of eyes on the lookout can't hurt. Can you take care of that, I'll remain in the shadows and keep the Royals safe. In the meantime I'll try to learn more about where Talibah went. If I learn anything I'll let you know." Gozu closed his eyes, almost drifting off to sleep but nodded his head in understanding. "Yes, of course. I'm already on my way." Gozu responded and turned to leave the palace while giving an order to his Marines through his den den. "All units, be on the lookout for Bazil and a Jackal Mink. Both are considered extremely dangerous. If you see them report their location and try to keep them at bay until I can arrive."

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"Act III"

"If what your telling me is true, then I can't waste much time longer on Sandy." Jackal stated. "You said that this place is Holy Ground?" Jackal inquired, looking Talibah's wife, who'd simply reply with a nodding gesture to indicate 'yes'. Getting down on his knees, Jackal would clasped his hands and begin paying respects with a slight prayer that Mink's often recited in times of worship. This would go on for about five minutes, in silence, Jackal wouldn't say a word before rising to his feet once again. "I'm sorry for disrespecting your ancestors, Talibah." Jackal stated. "A thief who respects tradition... Who are you, Jackal?" Talibah inquired, a smirking filing his face more out of habit that glee. "I'm just a Bandit. I had no ill qualms against your Family or the Crown. I just happened to be in the same place at the same time as Bazil. Whatever beef you have with him... has nothing to do with me." Jackal stated. "My father once told me... 'They are no coincidence in life. Everything is guided through fate and faith' Those words still ring in my mind to this day. If I had to give you an honest reason as to why I saved Bazil. It's only through destruction and chaos that mankind can truly understand the value of peace." Jackal said.

"That's such a philosophical view. To a commoner, he doesn't value words or cute quotes or ideals... Is there enough water? Can my family sleep safely in the home I pay taxes for? That's why piracy and rebellions are messy, it drags the average man into the fray. That's the only thing about it I can't seem to settle on. I have no problem with going against rules that you had no hand in making... It's when the people who depend on those rules to live are affected drastically... Who speaks for them?" Talibah inquired. "You. Your Father. Jin. There in lies your job. I'm just a thief. Not a freedom fighter or truth bringer. I seek to steal things that interest me. Not for World Domination... or Monitory Gain most times. It's out of 'faith' and 'fate' that I steal. The thrill in the end. To know I've gotten my hands on something a former enslaved Mink should never in his wildest years possess. In that moment when something that was once yours... Now belongs to me. That's the thrill I live for. Poetic Justice really. Someone stole my freedom and I use my freedom to liberate commodities from others." Jackal concluded. "Ah... That mark on your chest... That's the slave mark of the Drum Royalty, Burg Family. They are known as the top traders in the world. Then, that makes you are aware... That logic of your makes you no better than your former oppressors." Talibah retorted.

"Shishishi... That's the problem with you Lesser Minks. 'Good' and 'Evil' that seems to be a reoccurring theme among you lot. Why does the sun shine in the morning? Do hurricanes ravish villages out of spite or happenstance? Nature has no rhythm. Neither does living. We simply fulfil our desires... Just as they desired to enslaved my people... I desire to make sure that they can never capture anyone from my tribe again. It's simply a battle of Will. Whoever's stronger or most clever, they're will shall be predominant." Jackal stated. " 'Survival Of The Fittest', That's a gutsy mentality to live by." Talibah responded. "Those are the rules of the forest." Jackal responded. "Then. Help me take back the throne. If you claim to operate on 'fate', nothing can be more destined than this meeting." Talibah inquired. Digging into his robes, Jackal would reveal the book he'd stolen from the Royal Treasury. It was a thick tome, and even on it's paperback it was covered in ancient language of the Three-Eyed Clan. "I'll help you take the Throne back. As much as I can anyhow. I don't think the people would be fond of a King who works with Bandits. In return, I want you to decode Pluton's Key for me. However, I'm going to need some context. What is 'Pluton' really? How long are you going to hide that three-eye of yours?" Jackal said grinning.

Sighing, Talibah would remove the headband on his forehead that revealed his third-eye, "You've stolen something your not even aware of what it is? Silly Mink." Talibah exclaimed, shedding his disguise. Before the Mink stood a proud man, his armour made from assortment of Gold and gemstone studs. His brazen melanoid rich skin almost sparkled from the sunlight which trickled into the room, pointing at the wall behind him. "Fine Jackal. I'll reveal to you the truth about Pluton and Three-Eyed Clan. However, I'll be open and honest with you. I've never read that 'Key' in your hand. Also, I'm not a direct tribesman. Meaning, I'm not what my people call a Seeker. I only know skin level knowledge that everyone with my Royal Line was told." Talibah stated.

The following information was concurrently stated by Ra and Talibah, though at different locations and deviating one or two words, Ra confessed these facts to Claud before passing out.  

Ra & Talibah's Truth wrote:

After the meteorites fell... The Poneglyphs as my people call them were somehow readable by our kind. Alabasta was no different from the other places in the World, a Poneglyph crashed landed in these very catacombs we stand in. When the King at the time, my Grand Father realised that we could've read the text, he'd immediately created a stronghold or safe haven for us Three Eyed, called Erumalu. Before, it wasn't plagued by sandstorms, but as we started living there... It was if someone or something caused them to occur.

As a means of saying, 'We're cursed. Harbingers Of Calamity' the people called us. We'd found out about the Catacombs below Sandy Isle and began using them to get around the entire nation without need to travel above the surface. Slowly but surely, we'd etch our stories and our cultures into these walls... Testaments of struggle and our pride. My Grand Mother grew fond of the King, as an Elder in the clan, she was forbidden to marry an non-tribesman to keep the bloodline pure. However, the King and Grand Mother loved each other...

That's how my Mother was born. My mother was born a Seer or Seeker of Truth... Her third eye was much more powerful than anyone in the Clan's History. One day, she'd been travelling around the catacombs, and discovered the Sacred Stone, after decoding it, she'd began to transcribe that book in your hand. It was a tome about everything needed to construct... 'The Mecca of Weapons' which also translated as 'Our Hope.'.

Alarmed at what this weapon could've possibly accomplish, she'd told the Elders, including my Grand Mother, who'd tell the King. That was a grave mistake... At the time, Alabasta was currently in a power struggle with the World Government, The King of Alabasta sent one of his most trusted knights to befriend his daughter who was cold to him. My Father... the Former King of Alabasta. Once my Father befriended my Mother, she'd indeed tell him the truth about 'Pluton'. Deciding the information was too important for one man to hold...

My Father usurped the Throne from my Grand Father, outlawing the discrimination against the Three-Eyed. However, my Father paid a grave price... one by one, the Three-Eyed on Alabasta were murdered. Even my... mother. Taking the Tome, he'd stash away Pluton in the records of the Treasury. However, some members inside the court tried to pawn this information off to neighbouring countries. That's when my Uncle Tut began cleaning up the Royal Court... Silencing all conversations about Pluton.

Simply standing in silence, Jackal understood fully why Pluton wasn't just common knowledge to anyone. From his intelligence, all he'd learn as a slave that Alabasta was hiding 'A Weapon Capable Of Protecting Nations.' The Bandit King had no idea of the rich history and pain behind the book in his hand, and suddenly, the Tome in his right hand felt that much heavier. "Now that you know the gravity of what you possess, do you still wish to know... What Pluton truly is?" Talibah inquired. Gulping, "Yes." Jackal responded, as if a stone had been wedged in his throat. "Your guess is as good as mine! Ha! I've never read that Tome up to now! That's creepy. Who'd want to know such a heavy truth!?" Talibah exclaimed breaking down into laughter, killing the entire serious mood of the conversation.

Words: 1448
Notes:

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Brawl in the Bar, Marines vs Jackal Bandits!

Gozu stalked down the streets, hand on the hilt of his sword and eyes more alert than ever before. Knowing who and what he was looking for made the man eager to find these criminal scum and get to bed faster not to mention he would also likely get a promotion for being the one to bring in Bazil. Still something pushed at the back of his skull, Mano wasn't telling Gozu everything, if he was then Gozu wouldn't have taken the call from his partner in private. Gozu pondered this for a moment while he stalked down the streets. "I need one team back at the palace, if anything not normal by my standards happens report it back to me at once." Gozu ordered while speaking into his den den that rested on his left shoulder. "Right away sir." One man responded.

Deeper in the city proper a small group of Marines followed up on a lead, wandering into a local bar that was said to be currently serving some rough customers that might be able to tell them more about the two wanted criminals. Led by a small woman in a white marine jacket with a puffed up marine hat who carried a long blade on her hip, the small group stepped into the bar and looked around the room for the most rowdy group.

Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsaDxHggLEjmu3f9F23pg7FUSq4qFWD6HcTjuB8RBLqc6jdk23

The woman straightened out her black skirt and kicked the sand off her boots then shot the bartender an apologetic glance, knowing that things might get rough. One of the marines walked to the bartender and leaned in, whispering a short conversation. "We got a tip that there may be some bandits who know who robbed the Castle and killed the King are drinking here." The Marine stated then waited for a reply. Without a word, the Bartender nodded and pointed at a small group of the Jackal bandits in the corner of the bar, hoods drawn up over their head but with how loud they were being, there wasn't anything that the hoods were really hiding.

The Marine walked up to their commanding officer and nodded at the group that the woman was already watching. "Alright, three of you go arrest those men under suspicion of terrorism, theft and treason. You, make sure that everyone else gets out of the building so that nobody gets hurt.
I'll jump in if needed."
The woman, Petty Officer Akio commanded. Her hand went to the hilt of her blade while her men moved out and started to follow her orders. She withdrew a den den mushi from her jacket and spoke into it. "Sir, we are about to apprehend some suspects and question them. I'll be sure to keep you posted." She reported while the majority of the patrons filtered out.

Too drunk to realize what was happening, the Jackal Bandits didn't notice how everyone was out of the bar aside from the Bartender and the marines. "Hey! Don't you know who we are? You pesky marines better back off! The Jackal Bandits aren't afraid of your oppressive actions. We will be sure to rob you of everything you own!" One of the drunk bandits shouted while standing up and looking at the three marines who stood around the table.

"We are looking for Bazil and a Jackal looking mink. Considering the name of your group, you must know where the Mink is. If you tell us and come peacefully this won't have to get rough." The Marines started to pull their swords while the man who had gotten the patrons out of the building drew a pistol. Akio slowly drew her sword and let the steel gleam under the soft light of the bar.

"We aren't gonna tell you damn marines a thing! Get be-" Before the bandit could finish shouting a gunshot rang out and took the man off his feet, not killing him but putting a bullet straight into his shoulder.

"Now boys, we can do this the hard way or the easy way. The hard way will include dismemberment. And let me assure you. The hard way will only be hard for you. I trust my men to finish you easily." Akia growled from behind her teeth. Quickly she snapped her fingers and her men moved in to put the other three bandits to sword point. The drunks were too hammered to really fight back. "..Okay... alright look. It's not worth dying over. We'll talk."

The marines walked out, each member holding the cuffs of their captives while Akia reported in to Gozu. "Good job Akia, meet me at the old sacred ruins or temple or whatever you said, have your men make sure those bandits are put in a cell." Akia smiled and waved her hand towards the palace where the Bandits could be thrown in the dungeon. "Yes Sir, I'll see you soon." Akia responded and at once Gozu and Akia rushed off to try and intercept the bandit king!

OOC:

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"Act IV"

Cutting the silence in the air, Jackal's Baby Den Den went off, as the sound of 'Puru Puru' filled the chamber with dull echo. Raising his hand to his mouth and clicking the transponder on, Jackal was met with the frantic sounds of his men in the back ground, as Bandit on the line whispered, as if he was currently in hiding or escaping the attention of someone. Panting, "Boss! Can you hear!? Boss!" one of Jackal's men whispered. "I can hear ya. What's up?" Jackal responded with a sense of laxadasicalness to his tone, as he'd use his free hand to dig his pinky finger into his ear. "Ah.... Fuck. Some of the boys went drinking downtown in Alubarna. Spending a shit load of Beli and disrupting the peace... and well... Commodore Gozu showed up. I remember his name from the newspaper. I pretending to be another patron and managed to get out there." the Jackal Bandit reported. "Shishishi... That's unfortunate." Jackal responded grinning. "Boss!" the man shouted into the transponder. "I'm just fucking around... are you guys safe?" Jackal inquired. "They managed to lockdown the most of them... Five guys from the old' Bandit King Factions." the Bandit reported. "Alright. Now that I know they are coming I can plan to suit. Listen to me carefully, Gilbard is waiting on the Barron. I need you to sneak away from the capital as soon as possible. Our ship is posted off the coast off Western Sandora River. Let Gilbard know what's happening... be ready to sail at any moment!" Jackal responded grinning, hanging up the line. "Sinbad. Take ten of the men and get the Barron ready. If you leave Erumalu now... You should be able to get their by camel in about a day or so." Jackal commanded. "Ready...? You don't mean you want me to leave you here Jackal!? That's madness. You don't owe Talibah anything. The situation has changed. Kidnap the Prince. Have him decode Pluton at our leisure and flee Sandy!" Sinbad suggested.

"Shishishi... If things were that easy... Our Log Pose hasn't set yet correct? Meaning we can't leave this place until it's locked onto this island magnetic force and locks onto the next location?" Jackal inquired. Sighing, "You are correct. We still have about three days left after I configured it." Sinbad explained. "Then go. You're of more use to us on the Barron than in combat." Jackal retorted. "What will it be then Jackal? Will you help me take the throne?" Talibah inquired. Tossing the tomb towards Talibah, the man intercepted his toss by catching the thick book. "Okay Prince. You have my word. Whenever you rally your other forces, take my Den Den number. Call me. I'll come running. You'll have garner support from the other nobles in Alabasta." Jackal stated smirking. Examining the tome, Talibah notices the symbols on the book resemble those on a wall to the North of their position. "Follow me. Nefertiti bring us a lantern." Talibah commanded. Returning to their campside, the woman ruffled through a backpack with an assortment of supplies, removing the lantern which was to be illuminated with a wick at it's centre. Using wooden shaft, she'd ignite one hand, running the flames against the lantern's inside to bring about a steady light supply. Sinbad followed his way back out of the Catacombs, using a staircase not too far from their position that climbed back to their point of entry.

After about an half-hour's travel by foot, Jackal, the remaining ten bandits and Talibah and Nefertiti now stood before humungous wall, almost the size of a giant. Shining the light against the chambers torches, Nefertiti continued around the room, add more vibrance to the area by lighting the remaining torches. Looking at the book's cover, and the scribing on the wall, "Within these walls lie Pluton's heart." Talibah began to read the glyphs on the wall. "Shishishi... So you can read it." Jackal stated snidely. "I never said I couldn't Mink. Give me a moment." Talibah responded rudely. Taking off his headband, Talibah revealed his Third-Eye, and after dusting off a few cobwebs latched into the tome. Opening the book's pages, Talibah would begin to murmur to himself as he read. Flicking through the pages, "This is such a boring read." Talibah said pretentiously. "It'd be nice if you took this serious and conveyed what your reading!" Jackal barked annoyed. "Pipe down doggy... I'm getting to the good part." Talibah responded, as he'd continue to read every page, until finishing it cover to cover. After a few more minutes, Talibah would finish the text, closing it, and restarting again from the beginning.

"Essentially... Man... I don't feel like talking anymore... I want a feast!" Talibah shouted. "Such a spoilt brat." Jackal thought. "Look. I don't have time for this... What does it say?" Jackal inquired. Activating his Kenbunshoku Haki, Jackal would monitor any fluctuations in Talibah's emotions as he explained the novel. Generally, he'd never done this before but those who lie from a biological usually perspire profusely or maybe a change in heartbeat, however, with his Kenbunshoku, he'd gotten a much deeper insight into the human's being, and after using Kenbunshoku so frequently on Sandy, he'd derived a likeness for it's usage. Sighing, "Like I was saying... Essentially this book has two parts-" Talibah stated, as his heart began to increase in pace, his aura fluttered from a neutral kind of colour to a thick yellow, interpreting the Prince's feelings, he'd find a semblance in this feeling, it'd be how he felt when he was about to deceive or alter a truth. Cutting Talibah off, "Your lying. I'm not sure about which part... but I'm assuming all of it." Jackal stated smugly. Flustered at the truth in Jackal's accusation, "How'd you! Are you a Mantra user now like Jin!?" Talibah inquired nervously. Smirking, Jackal would simply shoot the man a wink. Sighing once more, "This is such a drag. Look. I'm tell you the truth. This thing has Four Parts. I didn't read all of them well... the language got complex in some parts and I had to chime out... The first three sections are written in riddle format." Talibah explained.

"Summary is. The first part is like... a history section. Ugh... You should get someone whose more skilled from our Tribe to do this!" Talibah shouted in frustration. "If it was that easy to find Three-Eyed Tribesman, I would've found another one." Jackal thought to himself. "Right..." Talibah uttered, scrolling back over the first section again. "Pretty much it talks vaguely about Devil Fruit and these three calamities called Ancient Weapons. Pluton being one of them. The other two are called Uranus and Poseidon or whatever. Our clan was fighting off... a force? It wasn't clear and the fruits and weapons were necessary to win." Talibah explained. "The rest of this crap is like complex jargon. Anything I tell you would honestly be a guess." Talibah stated. "The next section... Goes onto talk specifically about Pluton. The long and short of it is... It's a ship." Talibah explained. "A ship?" Jackal inquired. "Yeah... and it seems to have technology that's way ahead of ours from what I'm reading." Talibah stated, as he'd flick through the pages. "The third part is the downer for you... Pluton was put into a slumber or hidden somewhere. The direct translation is slumber... whatever that means." Talibah continued. "Shishishi... Figures. Anything about it's location?" Jackal inquired. "As if it'd be that easy... It just keeps talking about the heart will lead the way. I think my Mother was... off her rockers if she wrote this." Talibah stated. "It's the last part that might be useful to you. It talks about if ever a situation arises... Where Pluton falls into the wrong hands... The only way to 'kill' an Ancient Weapon is with another one or the same." Talibah explained.

Sighing, "I went through all this trouble for more dead end leads. Shishishi... Well. It wouldn't be a 'life's goal' if it was that easy huh?" Jackal said murmuring. "Hold yer' fur Mink. I told you'll want this part." Talibah said ripping out the last page in the tome. "Oi Oi Oi!" Jackal shouted. "Stop ruining my merchandise! I'll find someone else to translate it." Jackal continued to shout. "I'm telling you Jackal. You only need that last page. If Pluton's sleeping or whatever... Finding it can't be easy if the World Government hasn't by now. That last page is literally your jackpot in this all." Talibah explained. "Before I tell you this last bit... I need a gentleman's promise of you. Never use Pluton on Alabasta. No matter how many King's Change... You must never let it fall into anyone's hands who will harm us." Talibah exclaimed, getting down on his knees bowing. "Oi. Raise your head. I already made a promise to help you take the Crown. This isn't necessary." Jackal stated. "That last page... It talks about Twelve Materials... They're called The Organs Of Pluton. Pretty badass name huh?" Talibah explained. "It talks about everything you'll need to build Pluton. Not necessarily it's blueprint but it's make-up. Actually, the blueprint is stated as one of the Twelve Organs - Pluton's Brain - a text called 'Grim's Opus'. Aside from the Organs, you'll need a skilled Shipwright. That's it. Best part... all of this part is written in universal text." Talibah concluded. "Shishishi... Brain... It's like building your own human. Wait... Hold on... You said earlier... Within these walls... lies Pluton's Heart!?" Jackal exclaimed.

Words: 1584
Notes:

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Claud stalked with his hands in his pockets, up a flight of stairs to the ground level of the palace. His wild eyes quickly darted from side to side while he licked his lips. In his time in CP2, rising up to the role of leader, he had become a grand tracker. Two of his men were at his side as he stepped onto the ground floor. "Get rid of the body, I don't want anyone asking questions. Make sure not a trace of him is left." Claud ordered his men in black and the two agents rushed down the steps to do their bosses bidding. Claud simply closed his eyes and stretched his arms out. Slowly he spun in place as a wide smile crossed his lips. "Da-Dum. Da-Dum. Da-Da-Dummmmm!" He sang as he swayed to the beat of his song, taking long strides to his left, down the hall. The man stopped at a door and twisted to go up a flight of steps, eyes still closed and his song not stopping. "Da-Dum! Da-Dum!" Claud twisted to a window and opened his eyes. The window overlooked the city and seemed to focus on a set of ruins where nothing could really be made out. "Is that where you're toy is?" He asked while reaching his hand atop the seal of the window and running his finger along the seal. No dust was left on his finger but as he reached out to the left and right to rub his fingers along the seals of those windows, each left a small trail of dust on his fingers. "And the chase is on..."

Claud threw his hand into his pocket and reached into it and called into his Den Den. All his units quickly reported in and Claud gave an order. "CP 2, all patrolling units, move to the ruins outside the city. If you're near the inner city report back and detain Prince Talibah under suspicion of treason. He may be in on the death of the King and may also be looking to control a super weapon." Claud quickly threw the window open and jumped from the portal, using Geppo to quickly run across the sky towards the ruins while his men all moved out, hoping to capture the Prince just to please their commander.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"Act V"

"Pluton's Sleeping? With this list I can build another Pluton? My blood's boiling at the scale of the adventure ahead." Jackal stated grinning. "For now. I'll leave Pluton's Heart in Alabasta." Jackal said, after pausing to think for a few minutes. "Oh? Interesting. Why?" Talibah inquired. "At my current level... Achieving anything would need I mean a certain degree of protection to even store all of these 'Organs'. I'll also need a guarded warehouse to construct something of this scale. Too much attention is on Alabasta. I'm not strong enough to grantee I could safely assemble Pluton on my own." Jackal stated. "That's pretty a very level headed assessment." Talibah responded. "Shishishi... I've always been good at not being too self absorbed. It's one of my better Minkly traits." Jackal responded, maintaining his smirk. "Talibah. Use these catacombs as your base of operation over the next few years and build yourself an army. When the time's right, I'll return to place your spoiled ass on the Throne. How far do these things span out?" Jackal inquired. "All of the Alabasta Kingdom. I take it you discovered the ruins below the Throne room the day of the King's Assassination, correct? It should've led you a few miles off the coast of Alubarna? If you'd taken another route you could've crossed beneath the River to either here, Rainbase or even Yuba." Talibah explained. "Even if you didn't tell me to, I would've. This place is the only safe haven left to me by my people." Talibah explained. In the distance, the sound of flapping wings echoed through the room, similar to the nose made by flapping a wet blanket in the wind. Within moments, a sparrow came into sight, and rest on Talibah's shoulder. It was a delivery sparrow, carrying information to an fro, between Talibah's spies in the court and himself. Unwrapping the message from the sparrow's foot, Talibah opened the parchment, beginning to read the notes contents. Talibah's face froze, as he began to immediately began to destroy the contents of the note. "The World Government's Agents... The Cipher Pol are researching my disappearance. It won't be long before they manage to find this place." Talibah stated urgently.

"This has just become too messy for me. Cipher Pol? Never heard of them." Jackal inquired. "They are a group of trained spies... some information gatherers others assassins. If they are involved, generally they take the countries interest at hand. However, with no King present, there's no telling what they'd want to do to the Throne of Alabasta. Just look at the state of Drum after they appointed a King. The people of Drum suffered for years and are still suffering now." Talibah informed. "Shishishi... Basically we're fucked." Jackal exclaimed breaking out into a chuckle. Smiling nervously, "In a way, yes." Talibah concluded. The silence filled the room, as Jackal began to wrack his brain for a solution, "Do you have like a map of this place, Talibah?" Jackal inquired. Removing a map from his robes, Talibah expanded the map, showing their current position, and the routes that'll all converge to their current location. Scanning the map, "Essentially, we all have to converge at this chamber over here." Jackal pointed to a place to the East of their position. "Yeah it's like an intersection. A literal hub... Whoever's coming towards this point will probably use the Catacombs to." Talibah concluded. "So we have our battlefield. They're targets are easy then. Me, you and Pluton's Key." Jackal stated. "It'll take a day's travel to get there using the Catacombs. Without a charter... Desert travel isn't recommended. We can use the topography of this area to our advantage. " Talibah stated.

Words: 616
Notes:

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Decoding Pluton (冥王星を解読する) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsaDxHggLEjmu3f9F23pg7FUSq4qFWD6HcTjuB8RBLqc6jdk23

One Day Later

Gozu and Akia rode their camels upon the ruins that the Jackal bandits had given Akia only a day ago. For the first time in months, Gozu hadn't fallen asleep longer than his body needed to and every time he and the other marines that were following started to get hot, he used his wing creating sword swings to cool the group down with a mild burst of wind that helped keep everyone moving at a good pace. They all hopped down from their camels and Akia moved in to inspect the animals that were left outside the ruins. "This looks like the spot. What are your orders?" Akia asked while looking to Gozu for instructions. In turn Gozu looked at the men and women in his command and thought for a moment. "...I want all of you to follow my lead. In a close range fight I'll take point, Akia you're my back up but don't do anything crazy. The rest of you use your rifles to keep our targets suppressed. We are looking for Mink Man, our wayward Prince and anyone who would be working with them. If Bazil is with them, shoot to kill. He's not worth the risk of letting live. Half of you stay here and block the entrance just in case they get some sort of help we aren't expecting." Gozu explained and threw his jacket off and laid it atop his camels back. Quickly he drew his sword and led the way into the catacombs.

Claud sighed under his breath while following behind a small unit of three CP spies who had small lights on their palms to lead the way down the tunnels of the catacombs. "So like I was saying sir, when we arrived we found these tunnels and have been scouting and mapping them out. All the tunnels converge on one location but we can have men coming through all of them. Gozu arrived only a few moments ago and is making his way towards the target as we speak." Claud's right hand man reported. The wild looking leader of CP2 nodded his head and pondered for a moment. If the super weapon was here and anyone knew how to use it, it could be bad for the World Government. "Set explosive charges at the entrance of each tunnel and the room each tunnel leads to. If anyone manages to slip past us I want you to blow the place. Even if they get out, whatever is down here can't fall into the wrong hands. Do this and a top ranking spot in CP2 is yours." Claud promised. His right hand, a man he never learned the name of, saluted and ran off to get the word out and start rigging explosives. "When we arrive, hang back in the shadows, let Gozu make the first move and we will strike when Gozu screws up or when our targets are at their weakest."

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"Act V"

8 Hours Before Gozu's and Cipher Pol's Arrival

"Over here. This way." Talibah instructed. In the distance, a bright like illuminated at the end of the long passageway. Eventually reaching the entrance, before the group of Jackal, Talibah,Neferiti and Jackal's men lied a large Poneglyth about forty feet in height, hoisted on a platform in the centre of the room. The room had several entrances, it was certainly the hub, as the room was the size of a small village, no more so the size of an Ancient Rome Coliseum, with much similarities to it as well. Eight Entrances, each route led to a different section of Sandy Island, and Talibah needed to decipher which one of these entrances would've led Jackal off the coast of Sandy Island to the West, where his vessel the Black Barron awaited him. Upon entering the room, the group travelled to the centre of the spacious area, where the Poneglyph was situated. "I'll need eight hours to go through this map throughly and plot out our course of exit. Until that time, I can't be distracted Jackal." Talibah explained. "Shishishi... So pretty much I have to protect your spoiled ass so you can map our escape route. Sounds simple enough." Jackal stated, smirking. "Oi. Protect the Prince and his wife no matter what. Provide cover from a distance. I picked the eight of you to stay behind cuz ya' gotcha rifles on you right?" Jackal inquired. Nodding in agreement to their bosses statement, "Alright. Now here's the plan. I'm about to explain our whole setup. But before I tell you guys what I'll happen next. I'm going to call for a little insurance." Jackal stated grinning. "Talibah. Can that Sparrow deliver a message to anywhere on island?" Jackal inquired. "Sure. I just need to know the exact location." Talibah responded. "She sure as hell won't be happy with me bringing her into this mess. However, she's the only who can pick up who I have in mind and get here in record breaking time." Jackal explained grinning. Digging into the messenger bag, he'd have on his shoulder, Jackal would take out his Den Den Mushi and dial the number to one of the Baby Den Den's he'd given out in Alubarna. 'Puru Puru Puru' , after minutes of ringing, finally, a 'Clank', would chime in. "Yo. How are those wounds of yours healing, you crazy bastard. I'm going to need your help getting my furry ass out of a tight spot. It's just your sort of party too. A platoon of marines versus us. Are you in, Bazil?" Jackal inquired smirking devilishly, talking to the person on the other side of the line.

Depending on Bazil's response, Jackal would explain the situation further and tell Bazil that an old friend of his would be going to pick him up from whatever location he was currently at. Hanging up the call, Jackal would make a second phone call, and after moments of ringing, his next life line picked up. "Hello!? Whose is this!? Why is a Den Den left in my cart?" Amalia's inquired puzzled on the other side of the line. "Yo. It's Jackal. I need you to pick up a friend of mine. I need him at my location pronto. I'll send a sparrow to Yuba with his location. Attached will be a map to our location. I'm going need you to at least get here in a day's time. I'll try to hold them off until you guys make it here." Jackal explained. "Gosh Jackal... How do you find yourself in these situations!?" Amalia exclaimed, yelling into the Den Den Mushi. "Alright. I'll go pick up whoever. Just lemme know. Is it Gilly?" Amalia inquired. "No... It's someone much more dangerous... The man who killed the King of this whole Kingdom, Bazil." Jackal explained. Taking time from plotting the route of escape, Talibah dug through his supplies, drawing a duplicate map to their location from the entrance of Erumalu. Attaching the map onto his sparrow's leg, Talibah whispered to the sparrow and sent him off in the direction of Yuba. Attached on the bottom of the map, where exact co-ordinates to Bazil's location and his Den Den Mushi Number, which could've been reached by Amalia's Baby Baby Den Den for insurance. Next, one by one, Jackal would lunge from the bottom of the Poneglyph, lifting his rifle bearing bandits to the top of the cube's peak. Positioning each rifle bearer at a Cardinal point (North, South, East etc.) , they'd be able to scout all the entrances the room provided.

Next he'd hoist upward Talibah and Princess, after which, Talibah would've relocated to the centre of the cube, which from the ground up, no one would've been surely been able to notice anyone atop of the cube, let alone the centre. Lunging off the cube, for the next three hours remaining before the forces arrival, Jackal shut down all of his senses and muscles, resting his spirit for the long battle of fruition ahead. The delays to draw up the map had costed Talibah time on scanning the Catacomb's map, meaning in all senses of the word, the schedule was behind time. However, as a Bandit, his pride alone made Jackal a betting man. As such, the solution was simple, Amalia would pick up Bazil, and using her experience as a Charter, they'd find their location within a days time. The question was, could Jackal hold off the marines and the Cipher Pol for this amount of time by himself. "Now. Let's see who made the better bet." Jackal stated grinning.

OCC:

Words: 616
Notes:

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

In the back corner of a dimly lit bar sat the Red Devil, Bazil Styx, accompanying him were two large gentleman; a dark skinned samurai in a colorful kimono and a tall vampiric like man with metal gauntlets. They murmured amongst each other as they drank liquor and ate a pile of nachos, the red haired pirate building a house of cards with a playing deck, “Mannn, I’m fucking bored, today sucks.” He whined, blowing over the house with a gust from his mouth.

“Bwahahaha, todays a fine day, young lord!” Yasuke bellowed out, “We are alive and more importantly not mixed up in trouble for once!” The samurai said, Ezekiel nodding in agreement, the two rarely ever seeing eye to eye, but neither cared for the near death experiences that came with being at the young man’s side.

“Ayo!” Bazil shouted, “Can’t a guy get some extra fuckin cheese sauce!” A few seconds passed and he was met with no response, standing up the young man approached the bar and tapped his finer on the table three times, earning the attention of the bar keep. “Yo, what up with the lack of cheesey fuckin goodness on my fuckin cheesey nacho’s?” The pirate demanded, holding the plated up to the barkeeps face.

“Uhh sir.” The barkeep responded, using his hand to push the plate out of the way, “The cheese is a measured amount we determined using customers popular opinion.”

“Oh.” Bazil exclaimed, “Determined with popular opinions? Well in that ca-….” The pirate started before being interrupted by a sound coming from the bag at his table just a few meters behind him. ’Puru Puru Puru’, holding his right index figure up to the barkeep, Bazil turned back and picked up his bag, fumbling around until the sound grew louder, ’Puru Puru Puru’, pulling out a small den den mushi snail, clicking the shell, the snail took on a familiar appearance, golden eyes and black spots, Jackal’s voice came through the from the other end, causing a devilish smile to appear on the pirates face. “Ears!” He yelled into the snail, “Injuries like that aint shit for the great Bazil, you know that!” his malicious laugh accompanying every word, upon hearing the mink’s request the red haired pirated grin was toothy as can be, stretching ear to ear, “What kind of big brother would I be if I didn’t come to my little bro’s party?” He replied ominously, Jackal vaguely filled him in on parts of the situation, before hanging up Bazil relayed his current location and clicked the snail once again, ending the call. He placed the den den mushi back in his bag and signaled to his two men to head for the door. Turning back to the bar he strolled up to barkeep once more, the nachos still sitting on the counter., “Now then.” He said clearing his throat, “Who’s popular fucking opinion is to have nachos dryer than this piece of shit fucking country!?” Bazil barked, slamming the plate of food into the barkeeps face, storming out of the bar. As he exited a nozzle could be seen jutting out from his palm, he turned as the flames spit out from his hand, the dry wooden building catching like tinderbox, sending the patrons into a panic, they ran out of the building, the frantic crowd bottlenecking at the exit as Ezekiel stood outside the blaze his gauntlets thrashing into those who stepped outside of the blaze. Yasuke in an effort to stop the crazed prophet cracked him upside the head with a frying pan, sending him crashing to the ground, causing a verbal spat between the two to ensue while the jet black smoke from the fire rose into the sky, sending out a signal of where the trio was.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum