Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Mistakes are Learning Opportunities[Gran Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Mistakes are Learning Opportunities[Gran Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Mistakes are Learning Opportunities[Gran Voyage] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Mistakes are Learning Opportunities[Gran Voyage] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Mistakes are Learning Opportunities[Gran Voyage] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Mistakes are Learning Opportunities[Gran Voyage] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Mistakes are Learning Opportunities[Gran Voyage] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Mistakes are Learning Opportunities[Gran Voyage] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Mistakes are Learning Opportunities[Gran Voyage] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

darkheart9505

Vagabond
Vagabond

darkheart9505

darkheart9505

Vagabond
Vagabond

darkheart9505
Nia wakes as she hears a Sea King's roar. She looks out the window of the Express from Shabaody Archipelago, She quickly stuffs a fist in her mouth as she sees the looming figure of a massive Sea King raising up from the sea. She stifles a scream with her fist as she stares, "Another threat my ass." That's not a threat, that's a god damn calamity. She thinks, checking her meager belongings. Alright Nia, it's not the time to think about that, It's size should prevent it from getting into the city itself. so as soon as the train arrives, I'll need to bail and swim into the city proper, as fast as possible, There's no way I could survive against a sea king of that size. She thinks preparing for when the train reaches the station.

As the train pulls up to the station. Nia flops off the side of the train, falling into the sea. She dives down about 25 meters, and then pauses. She looks around and notices, not just one or two sea kings but a seemingly infinite number of them swimming around the island. Well,
this is definitely a mistake. however I'm just as screwed if I go on shore. I guess my only plan of action is to find a safe place to analyze what in the name of all that is holy is going on here.
She thinks, putting herself on guard as she begins to slowly swim towards the canals of water seven.

As she swims she begins to ponder. Why are there so many sea kings here? Why are they not attacking each other as well. What happened here. I know that seakings don't normally show up here, let alone in such great numbers. Hopefully the canals are still clear.

Last edited by darkheart9505 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding)

darkheart9505

Vagabond
Vagabond

darkheart9505
Nia dives out of the way of a seaking keeping her movements subtle and silent, The sea around water seven, is filled to the brim with ships and seakings fighting and the ships are loosing. She carefully avoids the largest of the seakings slowly making her way into the canals. This is bad, the town might be destroyed if these seakings aren't stopped. Not much I can do about that though, I'm no hero, Just a merfolk with a dream. She thinks swimming underneath one of the bigger  Seakings before putting on a burst of speed, slipping into the canals of water seven without another thought.

Shit, Why are there smaller ones in the canals? Shit, Shit, Shit, Nia thinks as she narrowly avoids a seaking's bite. She quickly gives it a blow to the side of the head with her Ocean's Blow, stunning it long enough for her to slip out of the way. She begins scanning the sides of the canals her eyes flashing back and forth as she searches for a shelter or somewhere safe from the seakings.
This isn't just a seaking apocalypse, there's something else going on here, there must be something controlling them or making them attack water seven, or the people here really fucked up and angered the seakings to the point of all out war. This is bad, if water seven gets destroyed, all the humans, and other non sea-acclimated races will be hard pressed to survive the grandline if they lack a shipwright, as the lack of a place to repair your vessel before sailing to fishman, would spell the end of the age of the sea, let alone the end of the world as we know it. she thinks as she slows down a couple of charging seakings by reversing the current of the canal for a bit with her river's current. diving out of the way as they suddenly burst past her having used the backing up water to make them go faster then they expected. She keeps swimming further into water seven avoiding conflict as best she can.

@Devroux

Last edited by darkheart9505 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing formating)

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
The layout of Water 7 is a limiting factor to Nia, as she's much more capable of swimming through canals than she is any other mode of travel. Lest she decide to retreat, she's currently only given three options in her adventure towards the higher, deeper parts of the city where the canals aren't large enough to contain the seakings. Nia is able to continue straight along her path, turn right, or turn left.

Directly in front of her, not more than a hundred meters, two seakings are having a territorial dispute. They're twisting around each other, biting at the other's neck and crashing into the sides of the canal. Visible cracks in the stone can be seen getting deeper and deeper as they slam against the sides.

To Nia's right there aren't any seakings in the immediate area. However, they can be seen attacking anyone on the water's surface in distant parts of the path, making life difficult for anyone that hadn't evacuated the area.

The left side seems totally clear.

darkheart9505

Vagabond
Vagabond

darkheart9505
Nia takes a moment, pausing as she begins looking at the various paths before her. Watching the two seakings in front of her for a minute, taking a second to analyze their movements, Those two seem intent on smashing each other apart, along with the city. She looks to the right, those over there seem intent on the surface ships, might go see what's up over there. She thinks pausing as she turns to the left. And there's nothing that way. She ponders a moment, If I remember correctly, The slums are that way, She thinks pointing to the right, And that way leads to the businesses. Nia snaps her fingers and decides, She turns to the right and begins heading that way. Investigation of this event as it seems to be focused on the seakings, would probably result in me needing to go towards the danger. What was it my father used to say, 'If seeking answers dive into the problem?' I think that's right. Anyway, The slums might have fishmen to talk to. She thinks as she dives down to nearly 30 meters to avoid the Seakings at the surface. She begins swimming faster, avoiding conflict with the seakings, Preparing to use her Ocean's blow on any seaking who comes close, that seems like it would attack her, She continues steeling herself to swim towards the seakings, Her lust for knowledge overpowering the basic survival instinct of fear, Her Body moving towards the danger regardless of the warning bells going off in her head.

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
There are few people the continue to attempt to use the city's canals with the current onslaught of seakings, but those that do attempt to do so are punished for their impudence. As Nia swims beneath the seakings causing havoc at the surface, two of the larger specimens pull on either end of a king yagura bull, ripping it apart, sending blood into the water as well as a human that was all too confident in the size of his yagura bull.

The seakings notice the bait all too quickly, but choose to play with their food rather than eat it. They swim circles around the man, batting him with their tails and pushing him deeper into the water. As they dive down to continue their games, they're greeted with the sight of a sneaky mermaid. Four seakings, smaller than others that can swim quickly through the canals, target the new prey without any hesitation, leaving the man to any seakings that didn't notice the fishfolk right away.

The blood is all too obvious to Nia's shark senses and it helps her take special notice of the seakings that are heading her way.

darkheart9505

Vagabond
Vagabond

darkheart9505

Donia Sorrow
Nia notices the incoming Seakings, Her Predatory Senses launching into full awareness, She absentmindedly smiles a preditory smile, her toothy maw showing as she settles into the opening stance taught to her by her father. She watches with predatory eyes glaring at the four, as they rush towards her,  She brings up her hand and thrusts towards the first seaking, Creating a massive rush of water, right as it comes within fifteen meters of her, The force of her blow heightened as she attacks, her strength amplified by the water around her, Flipping over she sends a Second blast with her tail directed towards the next one to come in range. Adding a third and fourth from her hands should the other two wish to test their luck. Snarling as she settles back into her stance, preparing to fight for her life snarling out Never underestimate the Strength of the small.

She watches the four as she floats in the canals, her focus not on the two playing with the human right now, right now she needs to survive, and thus remains focused on the task at hand. Did I make a Mistake? Probably, Should I run? Chances are they would pursue me anyway. Right now My only option is to fight, I have the strength To continue for now, Should more show up, trying to launch myself onto land might be my only option. Hmm, but right now, I need to deal with this problem, this fight, and these four greedy bastards

Combat Info:

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
Within the sea, seakings are known for how fierce they are. They don't back down when they decide they've taken a territory, and right now, in spite of Nia's efforts, they don't fear her. She's still prey, albeit prey that landed a lucky blow. However, it's not Nia that they should rightly fear, because before they can pull themselves together and attack once more, they're swallowed up whole as a larger seaking swims its way into the canal. It's not nearly as large as some of the seakings surrounding the city, but it's of a size that has to make special effort to round the corners of Water 7's canals.

It makes quick work of the smaller seakings and sets its sights on the small fishwoman in front of it. There's little way to get around the seaking if one wanted to sneak around the side, and it will catch up to its prey if given the chance. The seaking opens its massive mouth, moving forward through the canal at Nia, leaving her little time to decide on her next actions.

darkheart9505

Vagabond
Vagabond

darkheart9505

Donia Sorrow
Nia scowls as she brings up her hand, It's just not my day is it? Four small one's I might have been able to deal with on my own, but this one, Probably not. She thinks as she uses her ability to manipulate water to push the large area of water near the seaking, reversing the current of the canal, hopefully slowing it down long enough for her to make a plan and get it to work, She quickly turns and begins to swim up, pushing her body to the limit to launch herself out of the water as far as possible. That should buy me enough time to do something. Mistakes were made, oh well its time to focus on survival, Hopefully I can get over it, as its size will make it difficult for him to turn around. I'm really going to need some sort of actual combat skills soon, I guess the world won't let me get by with non-lethal actions. She thinks as she quickly makes a decision, coming up with a crazy idea to launch herself out of the water, to go over the large seaking.

If she manages to get out of the water before the seaking makes it to her, she'll release the current backing up in the canal making the seaking suddenly speed up, and launching a pair of ocean's blows as she leaps out trying to increase her speed just a little more, if she fails to make the surface before the seaking gets to her, she'll unleash two ocean's blows right as it opens its mouth, aimed at the roof of the mouth.

Combat Info:
@Devroux

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
The massive seaking can feel the current speed up, but against its massive body it does little to hinder its progress forward. For something of his size, Nia's abilities are more like parlor tricks than anything really useful. Unfortunately, the seaking's pray barely escapes the clutches of his jaws, propelling herself on land, where she reverses the current on the seaking and pushes him forward.

However, just as before, her parlor tricks do little to actually hinder the beast. He snakes his head upwards, rising out of the water and pushing any nearby travelers away from his head. He easily keeps a sharp eye on Nia, lunging forward towards her. She might be a target, but if she can't stop him then the civilians behind her and the buildings in the immediate vicinity will all suffer for it, and end up a snack for the seaking.

darkheart9505

Vagabond
Vagabond

darkheart9505

Donia Sorrow
Nia pulls herself into the water as she begins pelting the seaking over and over with the nearby water, the water in the canals springing to life and wrapping itself around her hand as she begins to knock the sea-kings head away from the civilians near her. Are you all crazy? Why haven't you all left yet? She asks a violent look in her eye as she struggles to divert the seaking's blow. Why the fuck did I come this way, should have just gone to sandy to meet up with Cetus, But no My curiousity just had to get the better of me, didn't it.

She turns back to the task at hand. both arms encased in water as She Recklessly blasts water at the Seaking, Why won't you just give up, you lumbering Idiot. She curses under her breath, trying desperately to knock the seaking away from the civilians.

Wait. Why do I bother. Oh yeah, I can't move worth shit on land. She thinks as the repeated blows knock the seaking's head just a little higher and towards the right, causing it to only clip the side of the building, giving Nia just enough time to roll herself back into the water. Screw it, I'm heading back to the train, and seeing if I can hop a ride out of here. Fuck dealing with seakings. She thinks diving in the canal and beginning to swim as hard as she can back towards the train station. Twisting her hand to increase the flow of the current to aid her in speeding away from the massive seaking.

Combat Info:
@Devroux

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
The seaking roars in frustration. The fishgirl's efforts in keeping his appetite off the citizens and from crushing the building prove fruitful, as the damage is mitigated, if only a little. However, the sea beast is unfazed by the damage dealt, feeling more irritated than he is in pain. The girl he was after is now the center of a personal war, and his instinct to kill is centered merely on her.

The girls jumps into the water, back into his territory. Opening his mouth wide, he snaps shut down on her location, missing barely as she speeds up the water in retreat. Quick flicks of his tail bring him up to speed, using her own ability against her to catch up as quickly as possible. Although she's made an effort, the beast grows ever closer, his teeth waiting for an opportunity to sink into the fishy morsel.

darkheart9505

Vagabond
Vagabond

darkheart9505

Donia Sorrow
Nia smiles a bit as she struggles to keep a head of the seaking, luckily her plan is working completely as intended. She smiles noticing a smaller canal to her left, Perfect, That will work. She thinks glancing behind her to see the seaking gaining, She starts using oceans blows to stall the seaking so she can get to the canal. Right as the seaking gets to her. she blasts herself sideways using the water to be blown sideways down the smaller canal. She screams in pain, as her actions bludgeon her side, causing her to injur herself in the process. She grimaces wincing at the pain. quickly accessing the wound, Definitely bruised, possibly cracked a rib. gonna need to sea about some painkillers and training my durability, more, as well as maybe seeing about figuring out a combat style that can actually hurt or even kill something. she thinks as she keeps swimming towards the sea train albeit at a much slower speed the adrenaline rush wearing off. If I stay here I'm going to die. I'm not ready to face seakings yet. In no way am I ready to deal with events of this magnitude. I guess I should head to Sandy Island and join up with Cetus there, as that's where the paper's said he hunt's ships or something. She thinks as she swims towards the bay, pulling her battered form unto the platform of the sea train, Panting and massaging her side where she hit herself

Combat Info:
~Exit, Barely, Taking a Major wound.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum