Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
NPC post: The GoGo manor

(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2paZplLDLmfTRcTYaETSknwbF9IxRnCyoadzXbNPbMU15ttdw

The GoGo manor was a place built on the lives of others, sporting 50 different rooms and a main vestibule which was as large as a city block. It has two diverging paths leading into an eastern sector for all his employees. Servants, thugs, and craftsmen all slept in the same wing. It was often a hazard for everyone involved, but GoGo was strangely strict. Any fighting not in defense of his manor would be dealt with in death. To the right was his armament stash, locked away on the third floor and guarded by 2 elite henchmen at all times. The second floor was the main dining area, and the first floor was where the security station was posted. All the den den communication was there due to it being optimal for reaching the outside world as well the mansion to a certain degree.

The manor was trap laden with many running on an electric current that was activated by a series of closed circuits. Trip wire would rise from the ground, land mines would be activated, trap holes leading to the basement, and many other explosives would be become active if need be. Toward the center of the manor if one were to walk up the main stairs, is a series of zig zags which to the untrained eye, is a small maze of rooms. Which one must go through in a certain order to find GoGo's one specific hallway that leads to his master bedroom.

(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 UfIF1TI

GoGo sat upon one servant who was on all 4's to act as a chair while he rested his feet on a thug who was in a fetal position. With an array of closed circuit televisions maintained by den den mushi cameras, he would watch his place like a hawk. To the normal human it would seem like madness or maybe even savant territory, but for GOGo it was all in a day's work. He'd angrily kick the man acting as his footstool and say, " Eyy slob, lower down a bit". The man tried to lower,but lying down on his stomach was too low. With another kick, he'd growl and adjust the man the way he saw fit. " There, don't move retard", he'd say as the footstool was now in a position where if he wasn't diligent, he could slip back down at any second. Uncle GoGo smirked as he felt the trembling body beneath his boot.

He'd twirl around his revolver and simply wait for Harley. Licking his lips in the process.

Spoiler:

Batman4560

Batman4560
(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 BatmansBanner

Episode 3 Part 2: Assault on Gogo Mansion!

Harley had been to the Gogo Mansion before, sometimes because she was forced to meet there for an emergency operation, other times because she wanted to pay her "protection money" quick to get it out of the way. She led Mashyuu around Mock Town, taking back alleys and long routes in order to evade anyone who might be linked to Gogo and hopefully avoid any more fights than needed. Every block or so she looked over her narrow shoulder to make sure the injured Mashyuu was keeping pace. With the drug she pumped in him to put him out clearly wearing off, she was worried he might do something stupid to reopen the freshly stitched wound and that was half the reason the wrapped his torso tighter than a mummy. More than halfway there Harley stopped when she saw Mashyuu was holding his sides in pain. An annoyed huff of a sigh spilled out of Harley's non painted lips as she dug into the self sewn in pockets of her skirt and she produced a small handful of pills. "Here, take these, it will numb the pain so that you can keep going. Once we get there don't do anything crazy, I know how you pirates like to get. I'll deal with Gogo I just need someone to watch my back when his goons eventually swarm us. He's gonna have at least one or two heads plus we never dealt with axe head back there. It's only a matter of time before she finds her brother... Go on, swallow them." Mashyuu took the pills from Harley's smaller hand and looked at them for a long moment then looked Harley dead in the face. "I don't have any water for these..." A large vein atop Harley's head pushed out past her hair and throbbed with annoyance as she balled up her fists. "TAKE THE DAMNED PILLS BEFORE I GIVE YOU A WOUND THAT CAN'T BE FIXED RIGHT BETWEEN THE LEGS FLY BOY!" Mashyuu's eyes went wide and he threw the pills into his mouth and tried to swallow but no matter how hard he tried they wouldn't go down, that was until Harley grabbed his mouth and forced it shut while yanking his head back and plugging his nose with her fingers. Struggling to get air, Mashyuu flailed his arms wildly and swallowed a dry lump, taking the pills with him. "Much better, now if you will please follow me..." Harley returned to her normally calm status and turned to saunter around a corner, leaving Mashyuu drooling from the sight of her swaying hips and how forceful she had been. "Yes Ma'am."

The pair found themselves looking on at the manor from the cover of darkness a few meters away from the closest light to the front gate. "This place is massive, he has to be the biggest crime lord in town. Could do a lot of good if we took him down. What are we dealing with exactly?" Mashyuu asked while flipping his dagger in his left hand and drawing up the morning star, suddenly coming to realize that perhaps using more daggers or a chain would be a better weapon for his primary hand. "Not sure, I know he has a lot of men, and someone like Uncle Gogo who commands a lot of troops likely has a lot of traps or some way to watch his entire base while staying safe. He's a coward through and through. I bet if we beat his men he'd piss himself before growing a pair big enough to face either one of us. I'd say fly up and see if you can get a count, but with the moon above us, you would stick out like a sore thumb. Best bet is to just leap the fence in the corner and touch down, try to take down everyone one section at a time, without drawing too much noise. So... No big attacks and lets try to be tactical." Mashyuu smiled slyly at Harley and nodded up and down. "I'm not some crazy pirate and I happen to be fairly careful, the little Gogo just had better reach with his club than I expected. So.. Harley, I'll jump us over the gate and we can go from there... But before I do. Would you like to join my Pirate Crew?" "There is more than just you I though you were alone?.....Why am I asking, of course not. I'm not criminal!" Harley responded with a hushed tone. "Harley, are you kidding me? You were fixing up what looks like the most powerful mobster family on this island, and now you're coming with me to beat these guys down. Like it or not, you're a criminal but you have a good heart, just like me. Think it over."

With that quick conversation out of the way, Mashyuu wrapped his arms around Harley's waist and made sure his weapons were simply placed along the slopes of her hips so that nobody got hurt as his wings give a soft beat twice while he jumped up and carried the pair over the fenced gate and dropped Harley atop a guard that was by the front door. As Harley fell she aimed her knee for the back of the guards skull and drove her bone into the back of his head and neck, knocking him out in a single shot. Quickly the pair dragged the downed man to a small bush and hid him behind it while they crouched down low. "Okay, just like we planned. We go this together but try to let me do the heavy lifting until we get to Gogo, from there we will see what happens." Mashyuu nodded and the pair stood up straight and walked into the middle of the courtyard, fighting stances taken up. Harley clearly standing in a defensive posture while bouncing on the balls of her feet while Mashyuu raised his morning star to use to block and his dagger in his left hand was ready to make some quick swipes. Mashyuu moved to stand behind Harley so they could move back to back and keep each other safe.

Batman4560

Batman4560
(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 BatmansBanner

As the pair took a fighting stance, back to back, six guards came wandering from around a tall grass wall's corner in the courtyard, talking about something that had happened earlier in the day until they realized that there were intruders in Uncle Gogo's home. The sound of their voices caused Mashyuu to spin around and face the men. His left hand came up and took aim at the lead guard who was already reaching for a gun on his hip. Mashyuu hurled his dagger as Harley gave chase, following the path of the blade. As the guard started to draw his weapon, the dagger sank into the guards hand, electing a sharp yell from the goon while Harley followed up with a leaping knee to the man's jaw. As she came down and the guard fell to his back, her skirt fluttered up, giving the other guards a quick panty shot before she landed on both her feet, her foot came down on the dropped guards groin as she took up her defensive stance within melee range of the other guards. Using her sharp perception, Harley watched the men as they charged in with brass knuckles. Harley deftly ducked a jab for her head and countered with a short elbow to the side of the head, knocking one guard to the left. The guard stumbled into another, knocking him off course just enough to give him a view of Mashyuu flying at the group, morning star whipping through the air in a wide arc. Quickly he sent the weapon up into the shoved man's chest, ripping the mans suit, flesh and drawing blood as the momentum took the man off his feet and into a near by planted tree.

"I told you to watch my back!" Harley shouted at Mashyuu while putting her arms up to barely block a hay-maker from a third guard. "Yeah well, I didn't think six on one was a fair fight!" Mashyuu quipped in response as his morning star dropped down on a goon's foot, crushing bone with the weight of the weapon. Both Mashyuu and Harley took a step back while weaving their heads in opposite directions to evade jabs. Harley smirked as her right hand balled into a fist and launched only an inch or so forward, driving her One Inch Punch into the heart of the thug who attacked her, knocking the man off his feet while Mashyuu swung his morning star up at the jaw of his foe, then brought it down right on his shoulder. The man crumpled under the power of the blow leaving two men left who were both already aiming their guns at Harley and Mashyuu. Mashyuu folded his wings behind his back while dropping his morning star and raising his hands. His eyes went to the gun on the ground next to his dagger and in turn Harley took a step forward to stand in front of the gun with her hands up. "Okay guys, you got us... But you have to admit, it was a good try right? But really we were stupid to try and attack Uncle Gogo..." She said in an apologetic tone while drawing the guards attention. Mashyuu slowly bent his knees and as Harley stopped, Mashyuu dropped to his knees, picked up the gun and took aim, squeezing the trigger twice, putting a round into each guards left shoulders, dropping them to the ground quickly. A second shot to each of the guards left them lifeless and bleeding on the pavement of the concrete walkway. "Did you really have to kill them?" Harley asked while Mashyuu started to stand and check the gun. "No, but if I didn't, and they woke up... Well they would follow us and ya know what?..." Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! ....Blam! Mashyuu put a round into each man's head, including the one they had knocked out when they arrived. "Not only will these people not hurt anyone again, they won't shoot us from behind. Come on, grab a gun just in case and lets go." Mashyuu dropped the empty pistol and picked up a second and third, placing them in his waist band then retrieved his weapons. Harley grumbled at Mashyuu under her breath, still being a doctor she didn't really want to kill anyone if it could be avoided but she knew Mashyuu was right. Quickly she picked up a gun and flipped it in her hand so that if she struck, she would hit with the handle of the weapon. "Off duty guards will all be in one location though after you shooting, that will likely change..."

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu could only smirk at Harley's comment about his shooting the gun would likely draw the attention of all the guards, making sure that they were armed. "You think that these guys don't fire their guns randomly from time to time? I know if I carried a gun around I'd do it." Mashyuu chuckled as the pair moved side by side and started to round the corner that guards had come from just a few moments before. Mashyuu glanced over his shoulder and at the same time tripped over an uneven piece of cobblestone, just before he crashed into the ground, Harley shot her arm out and gripped him by the back of Mashyuu's jacket and pulled him back to his feet. "Pay attention to what's going on. I need you on top of your game Mashyuu!" Harley snapped.

It didn't take long for a blush to cross Mashyuu's face while he rubbed the back of his head and offered Harley the biggest of smiles. "Relax, things have a way of working out for me so I'm sure everything will be fine. Besides, you're perceptive enough for the both of us." Mashyuu responded quickly while the two made their way up a flight of steps that led to a small garden with a paved walk way between the beds of flowers. At the center of the garden was a small fountain that flowed with a crystal clear blue water that was clearly cool to the touch. Lit by small lights planted in the ground between every different type of flower bed, the shadowed silhouettes of ten guards moved closer, slowly growing larger as they bent down around the opposite end of the fountain.

Harley grabbed Mashyuu's arm and tugged him back a step then dropped low. "They know we are close and are moving slow. I bet their weapons are already drawn, we need to be careful." She suggested while nodding towards the shadowed figures. Mashyuu in turn peeked up towards the figures drawing closer and nodded as if saying he understood and drew is dagger and flipped it into his right hand facing down towards his leg. "Okay, I'll sneak around the left, you go the right and we can flank the group." Mashyuu suggested then reached into the pocket of his jacket and withdrew his white and red mask, placing it over his face to hide a small portion of his features.

Harley went to protest but sighed as Mashyuu made his way to the left, vanishing behind a tall bed of roses as he dropped to his arms and knees, nearly army crawling towards the left flank. Harley bowed her head and let her dark brown locks fell in front of her face while she made a dash towards the right and scooped up a loose clump of dirt from a bed of tulips. Quickly she slid around a corner and tensed her arm, knowing that if things would go well, Harley would have to draw the attention of the guards so Mashyuu could get in quick and deliver finishing blows. With a strong gesture of her right arm, she hurled the clump of dirt at the shadow hidden men, causing them to turn towards the Doctor and take aim. In turn Harley dropped to her chest and slowly skirted the ground to try and work her way around the group.

In that time, Mashyuu had managed to get close to the men, he pulled himself up to his feet while his right arm came to rest towards his face. Slowly he stood while the ten guards in black suits turned to face the direction the clump of dirt had flown from. Mashyuu bent his knees and sprang towards the group, letting his wings beat twice to propel him forward instead of using his legs like he normally would have. His right arm slashed forward then cut the air at a sharp angle downward, cutting the back of the guard closest to Mashyuu. Shock set in the mans body as blood spilled down his back, he twisted to the right, all while his body tensed and he squeezed the trigger of his pistol, shooting his friend in the hip, dropping a second guard in the process.

Mashyuu used his wings as stilts, launching himself to the side as the guards twisted to face Mashyuu, the clear threat at the moment. The winged man's left arm pulled a pistol from the back of his waist band and he fired three rounds off at the group, forcing them to duck down before they could fire at him. In that time the sound of clacking heels echoed from the back of the men while Harley leap't into the air and delivered a flying kick into the spine of one guard, dropping him down onto his hands and knees. His gun skittered away while Harley lifted her leg and dropped her calf onto the man's shoulder, dislocating it and disabling the man in the process.

Blam! A round whizzed past Harley's head, just barely missing her but cutting the side of her head in the process, giving her a clean cut through her hair and leaving a mark that would result in a scar for sure. Harley dropped backwards with the gunshot while crying out from fear and sudden pain. As she hit the ground Mashyuu wrapped his arm around the neck of the man that had shot and shoved his dagger up into the back of the man's ribs, twisting the blade just enough to force the man to turn with Mashyuu. Two more shots rang out but sank into the man Mashyuu decided to use as a human shield. Five men started to move in around Mashyuu while the sixth stalked up to Harley, with his gun trained on her.

As the five men drew in on Mashyuu, he backed up, keeping the dying body in front of him as a shield, knowing he was too injured, even with the pills to stand a major chance against the group of five without getting the drop on them again. His eyes shifted from man to man while his arm around the neck of the man tensed and spun the gun around in his hand so that he could pull the trigger with his pinky. Can't aim right like this, but I can keep them pinned down... He thought while checking to make sure he wasn't getting surrounded from behind.

Harley laid motionless on the ground, hoping that her cry of pain and fall backwards would draw at least one man at the very least, and that it did. As the man looked down at Harley she made sure to make her breathing hard, labored so that her chest would rise and fall drastically. "Please... mercy. I'll do anything you ask!" She begged with a husky tone to her voice, trying to come off as alluring as possible, she slowly pushed herself up and sticking her rear out a bit with a cock of her hip. The guard let his eyes wander a bit too long and went cross eyed when suddenly Harley's leg shot up and slammed into the groin of the guard. He let out a soft squeak of pain as he dropped to his knees at the same time Harley stood up. "Pervert!" She shouted and smashed her foot into the side of the guards head, knocking him out from the delivered blow.

"Now guys, come on... I know I've killed some of your friends, maybe a family member or two. But lets be real. You guys have killed lots of people's family members and friends right? So, how about we let bye gone's be bye gone's and both just walk away?... No? Alright." Mashyuu tried to reason with the guards while taking what he considered terrible aim. He pulled the trigger of his gun with his smallest and weakest finger, shooting at the guards at random, until he had emptied the clip. While every shot missed completely and wandered off deeper into the heart of the stronghold, Mashyuu lifted his leg and kicked the man he was holding into another guard. The man stumbled backwards until he fell to his back, smashing the back of his head into the ground, dazing himself. As he opened his eyes and looked up he saw Harley standing over him before the sole of her shoe smashed down upon his face, knocking the man out. Quickly she moved in to the flank of a guard while taking careful aim then spun to face the guard head on. "Dance of the Dead!" She shouted, smashing her fists into the man's hip, heart and temple, the flurry of strikes so precise that the man dropped to the ground in a slump. Her body froze when she realized that she was about to be shot by an onlooking guard who took his aim off of Mashyuu when a body dropped from the sky and fell atop the guard, knocking both men out from the impact. Mashyuu carefully landed at Harley's side and smiled at her. "See, they aren't all dead."

Batman4560

Batman4560

"...No I guess they aren't, but enough of them are. Come on, lets get out of here." "Okay but right or left?... Oh lets play rock paper scissors to decide where we go. Oh wait.. no coin flip." Harley sighed with annoyance and dug into her pocket for a small gold coin. She twisted it to show that the coin had a heads and tails. "It's as good as any other way to pick. Heads is right, tails is left." Mashyuu nodded in agreement and waited as Harley flipped the coin into the air. For a few moments time stood still as the coin flipped through the night sky and fell to the ground. pair looked down and both smiled, respecting the coin's landing. "Right it is. I bet we can bar the doors and stop anyone else from following us." Mashyuu thought out loud while the pair turned around and headed for the door on the first floor.

Quickly the pair started to make their way up a flight of stairs, that led to a large building that was at least three stories tall. But neither Harley or Mashyuu saw the trip wire on the top step, fit snugly between two pillars. As they rushed up the steps they pulled the wire tight, causing darts to launch from the inside of the pillars, digging into the pair's bodies, not only drawing blood but causing them to stop in their tracks for a moment. "...Damn it. Drugged..." Harley slurred as she fell to her hands and knees. Mashyuu fell against a pillar and cupped his head in his hands, drool coming from the corner of his mouth as he watched the ground under him spin. "How do we counter it?.... Gotta be a way..." Mashyuu slumped to a seated position while Harley feebly dug through her pockets, producing two needles in a metal hand case. "Adrenaline... It won't last very long...Ughhh. Stick it in your arm at the wrist... Gonna take a minute to kick in." Harley said with a groggy voice.

Mashyuu reached out and took a needle as Harley did the same. Both barely managed to look at one another as they stabbed the points of the needles into their arms and compressed the plungers. A warm feeling started flowing through the pair, not exactly picking them up but kept them awake, alert and aware of their surroundings. "Come on snow flake, we gotta keep going." Harley joked while she managed to pull herself up along with the winged man. "How long is this gonna last?" "Not long, but there has to be an antidote around in case of a trap springing by mistake."

Harley grabbed the doors handle and twisted the knobs slowly then pushed the door open while Mashyuu aimed his pistol into the open portal. Along the far wall was a row of tables with a mix of electronics and den den mushi's. Mashyuu fired his pistol at each set of electronics, causing them to spark and explode, while the man behind the desks dropped to the floor in order to take cover. Harley quickly swung her body into the room throwing her left arm out and caught a guard that stood behind the door in the throat as he drew his gun and started to move to see who was shooting the machines. The guard grasped at his neck and stumbled back, but Harley didn't give an inch, pressing forward she moved in on the guard, attacking with a left hook to his ribs, right jab to his jaw and finished with a solid blow to the side of the mans head with her sharp elbow. The guard gasped in short bursts of pain before he fell to the ground.

Just as quickly, Mashyuu slid into the room and took aim at the corners of the room, firing off two rounds, one into a shoulder of two guards who were rushing down a flight of steps to see what the commotion was about. The man who had ducked down from fear of being shot managed to sneak out from under the tables and charged Mashyuu, slamming into the winged man's side and forced him into the closed door hard. Mashyuu's face twisted with agony as he was pushed into the door and his head turned to face the thug. Quickly his left hand flipped his dagger to face the guard in the black suit. With a quick jab of his arm, Mashyuu pushed the dagger into the man's ribs. The winged Pirate watched as the light faded from the guards eyes, Mashyuu pulled the dagger free and let the man drop to the floor, clutching his wound. Harley came around the corner, pushing the door shut and glanced at Mashyuu, who was holding his side. "That's gonna require you to rest longer you know..." Harley chimed in while Mashyuu moved to the tables. "Just help me bar the door." Mashyuu commanded while pushing against the desk. Harley joined in and shoved, forcing the desk against the door. "For someone who doesn't want to join my crew, you follow orders well."

"Yeah well... Maybe following orders like this is a test run for us. Things go well, I might reconsider joining up. Besides, having someone to watch my back isn't such a bad idea." Harley responded while they pushed the desk against the door and moved to do the same with the second and third. Once the doors were barred Mashyuu nodded at the stairs where two guards laid at the bottom of and then the door atop them. "This is clearly a communication room. Whatever we do next is going to be dangerous and whoever is up there is going to know that we are here now. Gotta be smart about the next moves, considering there is only one way up."

Batman4560

Batman4560

"Do you know what is up there?" Mashyuu asked while checking his gun for ammo. Only a few shots left in it, his aim would have to count in the long run. "No, I've never been in the buildings before. Only in the courtyard. We were lucky to avoid any land mines. I've seen Gogo throw his enemies into the grass and watched as they exploded." Harley commented, making Mashyuu cringe from imagining it. "Okay... Well we need to get up there without getting killed and that's a bottle neck." "Why don't you fly up there and open the door from the side?" Harley asked while waving her hand at the door in a grand gesture. "I'm barely being held together, and I'm tired. I don't want to use my wings to fly unless I have to with no other choice." Mashyuu plopped down on a padded chair that was pushed into the desks and drew a deep breath. "Truth is, I'm barely able to focus right now, that guy wouldn't have gotten the drop on me if I were completely healthy. But a deal's a deal come on lets get up there."

The man stood up and pointed at the door, and Harley cracked her neck and started up the steps. "When you get there, drop down and push the door open, keep your head down." Mashyuu instructed. With the winged man still fairly injured, she knew that the heavy lifting would be up to her for the most part but the drugs in both of their systems were starting to take hold again. Whatever was behind the door had to be taken care of quickly. Harley dropped down to her knees and readied herself to fall into the doorway, leaning forward as the door opened. Her hand reached out and well painted nails wrapped around the knob. Slowly she twisted the knob, sending an electrical signal to a large trap at the opposite end of the room beyond the door. Harley opened the door and fell face forward into the empty dining hall. However the trap on the opposite side of the room was sprung! A large cannon slid out from behind the wall and fired, launching a cannonball out of the room and out of the building, leaving a large circular hole in the wall of the building. Had Harley been standing she would have been blown away by the cannon. Luck was on her side considering Mashyuu was simply going to shoot whoever came at the door.

"Holy shit... that was awesome." Mashyuu whispered and walked up the steps carefully. He helped Harley up and together the two would step into the room and look around. "It's a dining hall. Clearly empty considering it's past dinner time. Good trap though. I wonder why it was armed..." "Must have been expecting us or something. Like you said, we did cause a lot of noise outside."

"Gotta be a kitchen in here, some food help fight pain. I'm no cook but I know what foods have healing properties. Most kitchens have thyme, coffee and grapes. All of those fight and reduce pain. The coffee will also help keep the drug in us at bay." Harley explained while walking to a door that swung back and fourth with no knobs on it, knowing that to be a kitchen in general. Carefully Harley pushed the door open and peered inside, spotting a cook holding a large meat cleaver in one hand and waiting for someone to come into the kitchen. As the door swung open, the cook charged and Harley stepped inside to meet the foe head on!

Harley balled up a fist and gritted her teeth while taking on a defensive stance and waiting. Harley watched as a blow came in at her, and moved with the swing of the cleaver, rolling under and around the strike only to come up and drive a heavy fist into the man's armpit, her leg came up and blocked a kick, followed by an elbow to the man's knee, causing him to stumble back before Harley sent a sharp kick into the collar bone of the man, breaking it with the impact of her foot. The man stumbled back, smacked a pot of hot soup by the handle and flipped the boiling liquid onto his head, scolding himself in the process. He screamed in a shrill tone only to go silent as shock set in. And that is my Rapid Counter Strike..." Harley whispered. Mashyuu rushed into the room when he heard the sound but Harley placed a hand gently on his chest. "Wait for the coffee to brew once we have a cup we can go."

Mashyuu sat at the dining room table, waiting with his head in his palm. His mind raced with what the pair were getting into, knowing that sooner or later their luck would run out and both he and Harley were injured. How long could they keep going? Before he could finish his thought process, Harley entered the room with two hot cups filled to almost the brim. "Drink up and do it fast. We have to move quickly." Harley ordered while handing Mashyuu his drink. The pair sat in silence while they drank their coffee and let the drink take effect. "Mm. I found an elevator near by. We can take it up and it looks like it goes down too."

Batman4560

Batman4560
Episode 3 Part 3: The Phantom Raiders vs Killer Elite!

The elevator buzzed as it moved up to the third floor of the building with Mashyuu and Harley inside, each of them stood ready to face whatever was on the other side of the metal doors. "So I have been going over Crew names for a while, can I get your input on a few? The Corsairs of the Silver Moon, Phantom Raiders, The Sea Wolves..." Harley glanced at Mashyuu from the corner of her eyes as the elevator stopped and the doors slid open. "The only one of those that sounds half good is the Phantom Raiders. Go with that." Harley said while the pair stepped out of the elevator. They stopped in a large white room with marbled floor. Across the room were two guards who stood with massive arms folded over their chests. Both dressed in blue suits, with black sunglasses to mask their eyes. Both were bald and the only way to truly tell them apart was the fact that one was almost chalk white. Between them rested a door that looked like it belonged to a vault of some sort.

"I'll bet that's where Uncle Gogo keeps his treasure or something. As Pirates we should take it." "Ya know what... if you give any money that's behind that vault to the people of Mock Town, I'll join your crew. That should make sure they are well off." Mashyuu grinned ear to ear and gave her a thumbs up. "Consider your services bought. Welcome aboard the Phantom Raiders." Across the way the two guards looked at one another and cracked their necks. Without a word they both took up similar fighting stances and watched the Phantom Raiders from behind their dark glasses. "Okay, I'll take the pale one. Try not to get hit too hard." Harley smiled at Mashyuu, knowing that he was far faster than she was and would put that to good use.

Ever the defensive fighter, Harley raised her arms and leveled her legs to support her weight and move quickly at the same time. The pale guard charged, not making a sound as his fist collided with her forearm. The impact was immense, nothing that couldn't be handled but she would wake up with a bruise. Her teeth ground together while she dealt with the strength of the man and jumped up, legs coming to her chest while she evaded a sweep of his leg to take her off her feet. Harley flicked her left leg out at the knee and kicked the man in the chest, sending him sliding back a foot or so due to the sudden impact.

Harley landed on her feet and quirked a smile at the guard who clutched his chest for a moment in pain, only to grin back at Harley and unbotton his suit jacket and reach into it, withdrawing a pair of brass knuckles with small spikes on the end. "I'll be taking those off your body when the fight's over." Again the two moved in on one another, this time Harley used her Rapid Counter Strike, weaving back to avoid a straight jab, then in to drive her open palm into the collar bone of the guard, then hopped to the right to dodge a knee, then drove her closed fist into the mans stomach as hard as she could and was about to follow it up with what she assumed would lead to a finishing blow when suddenly her left arm went numb. "Gahh! You Bastard!" Harley howled while slipping back to gain distance and gripped her left shoulder where blood poured down her arm. She looked at her arm and saw the puncture wounds from the guards knuckles and her eyes narrowed from pain and anger. Swallowing the pain, Harley took up her stance once again and waited, aiming with all her focus on the man's heart. Today she would take a life. Feeling confident, the guard charged and pulled his right arm back far to get ready to deliver a strong punch. As he drew near, Harley closed her eyes and let her instincts take over. She moved to the guards left, narrowly avoiding a terrible strike as his fist cut air. "One Inch...Punch!" Harley shouted while sending her fist only an  inch forward at most, driving her fist into the heart of the guard with all the strength her body could muster, leaning into the blow and sending the guard sailing backwards as she followed through with the blow. He crashed into the wall he was once standing in front of and left a small indent of his body in it as he fell to the ground, dead or out cold.

At the same time that Harley fought, Mashyuu unhooked his morning star from his hip and held it in his right hand, swinging it in a circle to build momentum while his left hand grasped his dagger loosely. His wings beat hard twice, and he pushed himself to meet his foe. Stopping just short of being in range with his morning star, Mashyuu let his wings spread wide and out towards the guard to give him pause. "Fall from Grace!" Mashyuu shouted while his dagger swiped rapidly at various and sharp angles to keep the guard on the defensive while his morning star came up and moved to hit the guards hip and thigh. Just before his weapon connected, the guards hand caught Mashyuu's weapon and his free hand gripped Mashyuu by the neck and started to squeeze. Wide eyed, Mashyuu flapped his wings as hard as he could and took an awkward flight, spinning in a circle in the process while he swiped his dagger at the mans arm to keep him from completely choking Mashyuu. When the pair were close to the roof of the building Mashyuu stopped beating his wings and fell, leaning forward to land atop the guard. The impact winded both men but Mashyuu's dagger had slipped into the stomach of the guard drawing a deep pool of crimson blood. Mashyuu rolled over and grasped his ribs, blood seeping through his shirt at the chest, a few stitches popped.

Harley had been going through the downed guards pockets when Mashyuu crashed into the ground. It didn't take long for Harley to find a key that would unlock the next door but the sight of Mashyuu bleeding again made the woman shudder with fear for her new friend. She rushed to Mashyuu's side and pressed her hand to the open wound. "Damn it... Keep pressure on this! I'm gonna get something to fix this!" Harley shouted and sprang up to race for the locked door. Quickly she fumbled with the key and pushed the door open when she heard the lock click.

Inside the next room was a virtual armory and her eyes went wide with relief and joy. She raced for a small shelf that held a doctors bag that soldiers would use on a battle field to fix wounds quickly. Without a moment to spare she raced to Mashyuu's side and slid on her knees to stop at Mashyuu's right flank. She dug through the bag and pulled out a pair of scissors, then a small bottle of disinfectant spray and a signal flare. First she cut the shirt and bandage from Mashyuu's chest and revealed the stitches that were popped. Next she sprayed his chest with the stinging spray, causing Mashyuu to writhe and howl with pain. "Here, bite down on this." She commanded while shoving a small towel from the bag into Mashyuu's mouth. Finally she lit the flare and pressed the fire stick to Mashyuu's wound, cauterizing the wound by singing the flesh closed. Mashyuu screamed into the towel while the smell of seared flesh filled the air. After he had stopped screaming and started to rest, Harley sprayed her own arm with the disinfectant and wrapped her wound in a small cloth bandage. "Okay, that should hold you together, lets get a move on."

Batman4560

Batman4560
Episode 3 Part 4: The Phantom Raiders vs Axe Head!

Ten Minutes Later

The elevator that Mashyuu and Harley had rode up stopped on the ground floor and a hidden panel on the first floor slid back to reveal the pair. Everyone who had been knocked out remained that way while Mashyuu took the spiked chain he found in the armory and wrapped the safe end around his forearm and smiled wide. "Even though I don't know any skills with this yet, I already think this is a much better fit for me than the morning star." He said while stepping out of the elevator. "Yes, a long range spiked weapon for you to impale yourself with is just as good as a short range one on a stick." Harley replied dryly while the pair walked across the room to a door they hadn't noticed before. "Think it's trapped?" "Doubt it. Look at how it blends in with the wall. It doesn't make sense to trap something so hard to find. The only reason we knew to look for it was because it doesn't make sense that there would be no other way into this wing other than walking out of the house only to go back in." Mashyuu reasoned while pushing the door open into the central room.

Before them was a large flight of stairs that went up, another room door on the opposite end of the room and behind the steps a door that would likely lead to a closet. The room itself was nothing special but the grand doors to Mashyuu and Harley's right were clearly the front doors of the manor. The room itself was painted a chocolate brown but more importantly, in the center of the room stood the little girl with the axe in her head and a half empty plate of pancakes in her hand. "You hurt big brother, and I didn't get to finish my pancakes." She growled while reaching up to her face to pull the axe out of her skull. "Couldn't you have finished the pancakes while you waited for us? You brought them here after all...." It seemed the logical explanation had angered the axe head as she charged the pair. "Mashyuu run!" Harley shouted and jumped high, over the banister of the steps and started to dart up the stairs to a maze of rooms! Mashyuu uncoiled his new found chain and held it out to catch the axe and danced around the young girl then followed Harley up the stairs while the young child gave chase, swinging the axe wildly!

The halls started to echo a strange eerie music while Mashyuu and Harley entered a room. They ran through an empty room while Axe head gave chase, only for the pair to come out from a door that somehow led to the door opposite the one in the hall they had entered just moments ago. Without questioning it, they moved down the hall and entered another room, this time coming out of the first room they entered while Axe head still gave chase. "What the hell is with these doors!?" Harley shouted while turning around and coming out a door at the end of the hall. Mashyuu continued forward while just barely keeping his wings from being clipped by Axe head. This pattern continued on for nearly five minutes until Harley realized they outnumbered the small child. "Mashyuu throw her down the stairs!" Harley shouted and the order caused Axe head to go wide eyed and turn around to run away. "No! I'm just a kid!" She shouted as she made a bee line down the hall. Mashyuu smiled wide and took off, flying after her. Instead of doing what Harley asked, Mashyuu used his chain to wrap around the neck of the Axe head and flew straight up out of a sky light, crashing through it and cutting himself with shallow cuts in the process, however he quickly started to fly in a circle around the roof until the little girl fell and crashed onto the manor's roof hard. "Hey! Get me down!" She shouted at Mashyuu as he started to fly back to the broken window. "Sorry about your brother but you two are working for a bad man. I hope one day you can forgive me, I forgive you!"

Mashyuu landed at the base of the steps and walked up, returning to Harley's side just as the front doors of the building opened up and guards started to flood the room. "Okay, now we should really run!" Mashyuu and Harley looked at one another and started to run, keeping to the left like anyone who was stuck in a maze would. In their wake, trip wires were snagged, setting off various traps but Mashyuu and Harley were just too fast or perceptive to let the traps catch them. However the guards behind them were soon stopped when one trap dropped the roof of the hall in, taking down a single support beam. Loose rocks caught both Mashyuu and Harley in the back but not enough to do more than bruise their bodies as the came to one final room. "This has to be the place, be on your guard and lets finish this together." Harley ordered. "Like you said, I'm here to help you. But all those weapons we found before. Lets sell em to the marines and make sure the people get most of the money. I do want a little to help buy me a ship. Now Doctor, I'll take point." Mashyuu let his chain dangle and he pushed the door to the room open, ready to face down Gogo and get out before his goons could find a way around to help the mad man!

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
NPC POST:

(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 3zQhkJ6
Uncle GoGo: Speed (T) Perception (S) Rest NP

Uncle GoGo's had be leaning in on one arm the entire time, tapping his fingers as he watched his beautiful home, the one he crafted with his bare hands get destroyed by some kid and his girlfriend. " HEY FUCKERS THAT'S MUH GOD DAMN SPECIAL SKY LIGHT WHAT THE FUCK?", he'd ask in a fit of rage. The man tossed his beer into the wall and glared at his most trusted henchman. " WELL"? The man didn't move, nor did he acknowledge GoGo. He solemnly took notes and answered the den den's when necessary.

(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 Saruwatari-yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-25988
Alpha henchman: (T) strength, Np everything else

" Sir, it appears as if the armory has been raided and much of our forces are down for the count. Would you like me to escort whoever is able bodied"? GoGo fired a shot which came so close to hurting his right hand man, that the bullet grazed his skin with pinpoint accuracy. GoGo laughed and slammed his hand into the desk over and over again. " AND WHAT WERE YOU DOING THIS WHOLE TIME? AND WHY DON'T I HAVE A BEER YET"? The henchman shrugged and continued to take tabs of what was happening. He heard the footsteps of someone approaching the door. After picking up a bat with nails jutting from the body of the bat, he pointed to the emergency entrance. "Don't forget the back entrance sir".

Just as Harley kicked the door open, he charged with a battle cry swung the bat down at whoever came through the door first.

Spoiler:

Batman4560

Batman4560
Episode 3 Part 4: The Phantom Raiders vs Vs Uncle Gogo!

Harley kicked the door in and Mashyuu was the first to charge into the room only to hear Harley shout and he backpedaled. "Mashyuu bat!" The winged man slipped backwards and fell to the floor. As his legs spread the bat came down crashing the ground between his legs and just barely missed taking his family jewels. Harley's hand reached out and grabbed Mashyuu's collar and yanked the winged man backwards while Harley jumped over Mashyuu and threw a kick for the spiked bat singing thug's chest. Should it connect, Harley would push off the man with her leg and land in a defensive stance. If it missed Harley would land down in a three point stance while Mashyuu pulled himself up.

Quickly the winged man pulled his right arm back and waited for an opening between Harley and the brute then threw his right arm forward at the very moment that the two were split a bit. His chain soared through the passage of the doorway and went straight for the thugs abs, hoping that the spiked chain would either stick in and rip flesh, or leave a cut, hell even a bruise. Worst case would be forcing the brute to leave himself open to an attack.

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
NPC Post:

(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 Saruwatari-yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-25988
Alpha henchman: (T) strength, Np everything else

The man's eyes locked on Mashyuu as he gripped his bat tighter and slammed it into the ground right before him, just barely missing. The bat smashed into peices upon impact, which he intended to use as an opportunity to try and apprehend the wingedman before he had a chance to recover. That's when the girl flew at him. The guard just barely managed to block her attack and was knocked back a few paces from the attack. He had a visible grimace even through the shades he wore, cocking his arm to smash the woman's face. In that moment he had tunnel visioned, leaving him open to Mash's counter attack.

(Grand Voyage) Mashyuu and Dr. Harley "Striker" Ashes Vs. The Gogo Bandits! - Page 2 3zQhkJ6

GoGo frowned with crossed arms and a smoking barrel. " You were smarter than my kin,but a weaker specimen. Begone", he said as he gun was pointed toward the alpha grunt's back. When Mash's attack connected, Uncle GoGo used the moment the brute caught the attack with his body trying to be a tough guy, to fire into the man's chest. The bullet flew toward him and lodged itself into the man's heart for but a split second. Before the man could grunt his chest exploded sending entrails, bits of tattered organs, and the ball and chain flying back toward mash and Harley. If Mash wasn't careful, his own weapon would be turned against the couple.

Batman4560

Batman4560

It looked good for Harley even though her attack was blocked, it made enough of an impact that the brute of a guard was pushed back just a bit as Harley came down. Harley started to bring her arms up to try and block the attack that was about to come at her, fully preparing to counter strike wit ha series of rapid blows when suddenly a spiked chain shot out from behind her and caught the man in glasses in the abdomen. He grimaced and Harley had already taken a half step to take advantage of the opening when suddenly a loud gunshot rang out, causing Harley to try to evade something that wasn't even coming at her.

Without warning the dark haired woman was covered in blood and guts while the end of the spiked chain came rocketing back at her and Mashyuu. Harley wanted to scream from the disgust of being covered in a now exploded body but the chain was a bigger worry at the moment. Using her well honed perception she flexed her fingers and reached out at the last possible second while stepping to her right, catching the chain below the spikes to keep it from whipping back. At the same time Mashyuu raced forward to put slack between the chain and himself. His somewhat blinding speed was on display as he entered the room and the pair looked up at Gogo.

"It's over Gogo. Your lieutenants are defeated, most are dead. Your home has been crushed by your own traps and you're alone now. Give it up and you will survive this. I don't want to kill anyone else today!" Mashyuu shouted as a warning. While Mashyuu tried to reason with Uncle Gogo, Harley took a slow step to the right, putting a bit of distance between Mashyuu and herself so that the pair weren't so close. "That guns not normal, you're faster than me so try to avoid it. If you can draw his fire I'll get in close..." Harley whispered but had already noticed the hinges on the bed and planned to see what those were about. Her hand reached into her doctors bag and gripped a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. Without warning she whipped it up at Gogo, hoping to draw his fire with it while Mashyuu took off, flying up to eye level with the man and flung his dagger from his hidden left sheath to try and get an early finishing blow on the large man in glasses.

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
NPC Post: Boss fight music

Uncle GoGo gave Mash a big toothy grin as he held his gun up and let the bullets fall from their chamber. The man grinned as he reloaded his gun. There was something calming about reloading his gun that gave him peace of mind. His eyes soaked up the scene before him as he contemplated what to do. The girl was trying to be slick,but he could totally see her whisper to him. The boy was also an open book, getting aggressive all of a sudden after she spoke to him. As soon as the girl reached into her bag he jumped to the side and fired a bullet into seemingly nowhere. The peroxide wouldn't meet it's mark,but GoGo's bullet would. It ricocheted with an audible clang against the wall before traveling up through the bottle in her hand and into the knife he tried throwing at GoGo. He then fired a second bullet at the cieling, causing it to bounce around randomly as he made a mad dash to his bathroom. if the couple was unlucky, they'd be hit by the random bullet.

" Ahh yes yes, trying to pull a fast one on the ol'unc are ya brats"!? The man yelled while tossing a smokebomb down to cover his tracks.

GoGo would disappear into the walk in closet with two paths, one with a door ajar and the other locked. One has a trap waiting for them and the other is the path GoGo is taking. Ofcourse there's also the bed, but who knows what's beneath there? Will our HEROES CATCH THE GOGOMIESTER?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON MASHYUU BALL Z

Batman4560

Batman4560

Harley couldn't believe how quick the portly man was with his gun. The moment her bottle left her hand a bullet ripped through it and grazed her palm up her fingers, drawing blood. The peroxide soaked her hand and the doctor recoiled, pulling her arm back and shrieking with pain. "JESUS THAT HURTS!!" She shouted while keeping her head low and running for the bed to at least try to gain a bit of cover. At the same time Mashyuu dropped out of the sky, landing on the ground while the bullet shot his knife completely out of the sky. It flipped through the air and clattered to the ground with a clang. As the second bullet started to bounce around, Mashyuu began to whip his chain around and moved to Harley's position, using the chain to try and keep the bullet from ripping through either one of them like it did the guard. Once the sound of a bullet bouncing had stopped echoing in the room Mashyuu let his chain stop swinging and folded it around his right arm. Harley held her hand and looked at it with a bit of anger in her face. "Nothing I can do about it now, but I can't really use it either. You're gonna be on your own for the most part and with that gun... in the bathroom... it's a bottle neck." Both of the pirates looked up at the smoke could that was starting to vanish. "Well... at least we know what way he went."

Together Mashyuu and Harley started up towards the bathroom while Harley reached into her bag and pulled a roll of bandages out to wrap her busted hand. Each time the bandage wrapped, Harley winced and swore a bit under her breath. The winged man picked up his dagger and looked it over with a frown. It wasn't broken but without some work it wouldn't fly straight anymore. The man sighed and slipped the dagger into its wrist sheath and the pair headed into the bathroom. "When we have him captured, lets check out that bed. Something is wrong with it." Harley grimaced and Mashyuu nodded as the pair walked to the bathroom and looked at the area. While Mashyuu couldn't see anything out of the ordinary Harley scanned the corners of the room and followed the walls. "Two hidden doors. One's open and one's closed." Harley pointed at where the closed door was first, then the open door. Mashyuu flew through the open door, chain in hand and ready to be tossed hard in a straight line while Harley cautiously started to walk to the closed door and hesitated to reach for it. Slowly she pushed the door open and jumped down to her back, ready to move away if any sort of danger presented itself.

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
NPC Post: Boss fight music

GoGo ran and he ran hard. His thighs were chaffing and his lungs felt like they were burning up. He wiped sweat from his brow and continued to dash forward as his trap sprung, just barely missing Harley. He looked back around the corner, to see the axe had sprung up from the floor indeed, but it barely missed her. He fired two more bullets at her, both bouncing to be unpredictable. The first aimed at her head, the second at where he believed mash to be. His gun had different rounds in it, but using his perception he knew the first was just a regular shot while the other would explode on impact.

After shooting he'd run off saying, " Let's see ya try that on for size"! His shouting was contrasted by the jingling of metal shells clanging against the floor. His hands were trembling as he reloaded his gun,but it felt good he thought. A big grin came over his face as he made it to the end of the tunnel. There a fork in the road was there once more,but his movements would echo. Both Harley and Mash would have to correctly discern which path he took. The sound of GoGo's breathing could be heard throughout the tunnel.

The end of the tunnel he ran down would have three 8 foot doorways leading to different places. It was dark and dank, with meager flickering lights and the sound of running water rushing in. But was this water a danger or just a ruse? GoGo's heavy footsteps can be heard splashing through this water filling all three tunnel.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum