Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. Empty Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:25 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. 30Jm0lM

Harley's life flashed before her eyes as she felt a sword dig into her shoulder. The force of the blow sent her staggering backwards off of the last bit of land that made up Skypiea's lowest area. Her body twisted head and back over and she flipped off of Skypiea, so far that she couldn't even try to reach for the floating island. Her right hand grasped the handle of the sword that was in her shoulder, she considered pulling the weapon free but decided to let it stay there. Her arms and legs spread as far apart as she could get them, trying to slow her fall in case someone managed to try and get to her. The woman started to cry, her tears floating up out of her eyes as she continued to fall. I'm going to die... There's no way they are gonna beat that thing and save me.... FUCK! I have so much left I want to do and I'll never even get to try! Harley thought to herself as she continued to twist and plummet to what she assumed would be her death.

Clouds whipped past Harley's body as blood spilled from her shoulder. Suddenly her ears perked up at the sound of a familiar voice calling out to her, giving her instructions. No way... he came for me! She thought, relief and joy flowing through her. With a new sense of safety giving her life, Harley reached for the handle of the sword in her shoulder and she yanked the weapon free. "Ahhh! ....uughhhh. I'm gonna need stitches." She cursed and turned mid air to face mashyuu. Suddenly Mashyuu's body slammed into her and her arms laced under the straps of his backpack and grabbed them tightly. Her legs wrapped around Mashyuu's waist and wrapped tightly. She pressed herself so close to Mashyuu that she could feel his chain mail and her chin rested on his shoulder. "Thank you... Thank you so much." She whispered in a sob. Mashyuu couldn't hear her over the sound of the whipping wind but she knew that Mashyuu wouldn't let her go until she was safe.

2Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. Empty Re: Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

In a single moment, an act of rage towards the man that cost Mashyuu what should have been a normal and happy childhood turned into a feeling of dread and guilt as he missed Quinn and struck Harley with one of his own skills so hard that he knocked Harley off of Skypiea. As Quinn watched Harley drop Mashyuu launched put his morning star back on his hip and flew up and over Quinn as fast as his body would move. Already Harley was growing smaller and smaller due to her rapid fall. "Yuurei, get everyone to safety at the ship and meet me on Jaya! Captains Order!" The captain of the Phantom Raiders shouted and dive bombed past everyone towards Harley, trusting his first mate to get everyone else to safety.

Mashyuu's eyes burned as he rocketed towards Harley's flailing body. He spun and folded his wings against his body to become something similar to a missile that was aimed straight down to the ground. As he neared Harley his wings opened just enough that they weren't wrapped around his body and he shouted out to her. "HARLEY! BRACE YOURSELF AND GRAB ON!" He watched the sword he had stabbed her with whip past him while he reached for her. Suddenly their bodies collided and the pair twisted in a mass of limbs. Mashyuu's arms wrapped around Harley's waist and back while she locked onto his body for dear life.

"Don't let go Harley! This is the one thing I'm good at... Falling from Skypiea!" He shouted as his barely open wings started to spread further apart. His eyes locked on Jaya and the docks of Mock Town as the pair glided closer to the ever growing island below. I can't believe after all these years of getting ready, I couldn't even put a mark on him. Mashyuu thought. But at least I saved a life.

3Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. Empty Re: Mashyuu and Harley in: A Safe Landing. Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

"Are you sure you can land us!?" Harley asked as the pair neared Mock Town's location. Mashyuu was starting to sweat through his armor and clothes. He had never had so much on him while falling from such a height and Harley was worried he was getting too tired to continue on. Mashyuu's hair dripped beads of sweat and his gloved hands were starting to struggle to keep a grip on Harley's back. "Yeah! No Problem!" Mashyuu said in a joking tone but was lying, trying to keep Harley as calm as possible. The truth was he had no idea if he could get her landed safely.

The Captain's blue eyes scanned the docks looking for his personal ship. "Come on, that drunk brawler Gajeel said he'd keep it safe... where is it?" He grumbled to himself. His ship, the Skycleaver was massive, one hundred meters long and half as wide. Black sails with the Phantom Raiders Jolly Rodger printed on the sails. His eyes squinted as he saw it at the end of the docks. "Of course it's at the end of the docks! I forgot that was where I fought for it. Well... at least nobody touched it." He muttered under his breath as he started to near the ship.

"Where are we going?" Harley asked, her hands starting to hurt too much to hang on much longer, even her legs started to slide off of Mashyuu's waist. "I'm gonna set you down on the crows nest of the Skycleaver and then drop down to the main deck. It will be the safest way for us to land." Mashyuu assured her. Suddenly his wings started to give out and his eyes went wide. "New plan, you're gonna have to jump onto the net connected to the crows nest. I'm loosing altitude too fast!"

As the pair neared the large ship, Mashyuu cut to the right hard and tilted his body. Harley took careful aim, the aim only a surgeon could take and let go of Mashyuu. She fell almost ten feet and landed on the net of the crows nest and grasped the rope for dear life, slowly climbing down the myriad of ropes. Mashyuu continued his turn, dropping at an alarming rate. Within the span of five seconds he found himself sliding shoulder first along the deck of the ship to a stop at the helm of the Skycleaver. scratched up and tired but none the worse for wear over all. Footsteps rushed towards Mashyuu and Harley, bloody shoulder and all dropped atop Mashyuu and hugged him tight. Before he could push her away, her lips locked with his for a long moment and his body froze from shock alone. Slowly she pulled back and ruffled his hair. "That was for saving my life. Don't tell the others, wouldn't want them to get jealous. Now... we need to find me a doctor to sew this wound up."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum