Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Drac looked on as Zeal heat would start to raise up. Thinking back as to when he first went at the guy he was doing the same damn thing. Drac would smile as he looked at him follow by a grin as soon he would go from half way form. Turning into his full out powerful phoenix just as Zeal wack ass tried to clash with him. It would be stupid to try and fight him as of right now seeing ass his wack ass foe had more power then he did. Drac would let out a load bird roar just as Zeal came at him. As the two came to a clashing blow they would fly out the the roof of the bank.

Drac looked on as he held Zeal by the legs with his claws asumming Zeal did not do nothing to prevent such a thing. But what could be noted is that Drac did in fact catch the battle ax of Zeal with his beak. Seeing ass the dumb marine came at him with a straight forward attack and both theirs was on par with each other power and endurance. But Zeal was able to force him back somewhat as the marine had him cap in other areas. But Drac had his legend of a bird of prey on his side. So being beaten would take more then a goddamn battle ax weapon of a thing. If all was going to plan Drac and Zeal would be fighting in a lock up in the air at this very moment.

Drac did not even see that winged freak of nature causing a mess of the place. But he did notice a few places had smoke coming out of them sky high.

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Indeed was his attack stopped but to a fraction of what it could have done. Zeal was no fool and had to think of how he should go about being a Phoenix. When all they ever do is raise from the ashes of their own death. As Zeal was shocked to see that Drac did catch his attack. He was not shocked to that his heat was not harming him as much either. Zeal just knew he had to turn up the heat if he wanted to win. Trying to break away from the Phoenix but the damn bird was not trying to let him go. This was perfect for Zeal seeing as he was well prepared for situation such as these.

Smiling at Drac as he began to raise his Heat to a deadly 2100° degrees. Zeal would begin to laugh at him all was going to his plan. "You lose pirate scum my heat wave will much sure of that." Just as Zeal said that he would active devil's playground. A move which traps its target into a hellish like cage. Zeal smile because if e was able to do such a thing it should damage Drac enough to break free of such a thing. But soon Zeal would take notice of what was going on around him. As his heat was indeed over powerful in his mind he was the cause of such destruction. Reading his heat some Zeal was more concern about the town burning down.

Dr.Weatherspoon was too happy as he saw these in the air fighting. He began to smile in glee and damn near broke out in song like them. Looking on as type king would see them as well but her orders were not yet set until. Her master clearly stated to her,"Type king go on show me the power that is your own. You see them 2 up above you. Take them down show me what you are truly lacking now go on." His order flew in her mind as he watched her take off at him.

@Drac

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Drac looked on as he was trying to keep this fuck boy from moving. But damn it was hard and since he went all super fire and shit things got even more bad. But Drac phoenix form was no push over as it was the reason he was still able to fight. But as he looked on he would notice the sky then got all red on him. Seeing this put him in an uneased state of mind. Drac would look to see that Zeal was bragging on how he was about to win. But then Drac starting to think of what he can do. It was funny as he realized he can fly but Zeal could not.

Quickly he would let go of the man as this move he used on him was crazy. But Drac was able to break through it as his blue flames kept him safe. Small wounds stood no chance of staying on Drac and that was his key ability. It was hard as hell to wound him so far.Now that Drac was free he would prepare to attack the falling Zeal ramming right into would be best at this very moment. Just as he let out a loud bird scream it was all game over for this marine dog Zeal.

However he could not help but notice that that wing freak of nature was coming his way. "What the fuck she could fly those wings ain't just for show huh. Well bring it on bitch I ain't scared of you at all. Drac would look on as he prepared to lunch at this strange ass girl.

Last edited by Draco on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Zeal looked on as he was in control but soon he saw himself falling down. Realizing that the pirate scum just dropped him. True he wanted to be let go but not like this. Zeal was indeed free falling at this very moment and to make matters worse. He let go of his dang battle ax as it was falling some 3 meters away from him. Zeal knew he was in a pickle but he had not given up hope not yet. But just then he would turn away to try and catch his weapon. But out of nowhere the winged girl would come his way.

This greatly surprised him as nobody was able to sneak up on him before. Let alone while in the air of all places. Type king would use this as her chance flying right at Zeal she would flip over leading on his back with a small wicked smile die would take off again. Only this time off of his back. Moving with speed and power well beyond his taking off from the ground had caused the very ground to break and shake. So taking off from his back had caused him to be sent flying down way faster then he was. The force she had on him as well as the weight was something else. "Damn it all what human can move this fast or is she even human at all?"

Zeal would be sent flying down into the back crash landing in the middle of it. As type king continued her way towards the Phoenix in the sky. Her eyes would glow up just as she was readying her attack. She would start to scan him out. "Bird type unknown power level 5 threat level small." This was a do or die moment for the Phoenix fruit user as type king clearly was here to kill and nothing else.

@Drac

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Drac watched as she just treated the marine Zeal like a rag doll. it was too funny to see because he went sent flying down. I mean fast fast and Drac could not even see the damn girl but then he could as she was now seven meters away. Drac would see her and then lunch right at her. Being higher up he could have more speed and power than ever  before. Seeing her eyes come at him he would soon go in for the killed to end this once and for all. But now he over did it because this freak of nature. just shot eye beams at him. Her speed was no joke as he came toe to toe with the beam. A loud scream would come out of him as he was shot in the wing. The pain she just gave him was more then he was ready to handle.

lucky he was falling out of the sky so he was able to dodge her crazy ass speed some how. Drac looked at her as his blue flames tried to heal him he would catch himself before he hit the ground. Looking up to see the damn wing freak of nature moving to damn fast for him to see. Drac would return to his hybrid form as he looked on at her. "Ok this is not how i wanted to die not by no fu*king angel. But still who is this freak show like for real? Thinking to himself that he needs to get away.I can rule out her not being in the marines seeing as she just wrecked home boy. Speaking of where the hell did he land? Shit crazy but i best get rolling and soon."

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
As Zeal came crashing down he was at a shock. Crash landing back inside the bank with a loud boom. As the bank floor now in rubble. The fall truly had Zeal in a daze at best. As minor wounds came about on his back. Zeal began to breathe somewhat heavily as he looked on to the sky. A little blood would come up from out of his mouth as he started to get up slowly. Looking on he would give a slight smile as he started to increase his body heat. As he raised up to its peak Zeal could not help but wonder. About that strange yet familiar marking, she had on her right arm. "Double R why does that seem so familiar to me?"

As Zeal body heat reached its breaking point he would smile as the bank started to melt. It's walls melting down at every step Zeal was taking towards the door. By the time he got there, the door was gone. As he broke through the door or what was left of it. Zeal smiled as he finally got a chance to go all out at this newly found opponent. But as he got outside. He could see that the small town was building down.  Well, some parts of it but this was not he doing it was this winged girl. He looked to her as he saw Draco fighting her or what he calls a fight. "I just may need his help in this. But he is a pirate he can't be trusted." He began to walk towards the duo as he smiled. "Hey Phoenix pirate I was thinking it may be best if we were to team up. Although I dislike you this town have suffered enough. She clearly is to damn strong to best on our own."He looks to the pirate awaiting his answer as his heat wave came to be.

Meanwhile, Type King would be in the air 28 meters above the duo. Looking down as she scans them both eyeing Drsc she looked on."New information obtained pirate of the outlaw side of orders. Can morph into 2 more beings. She would look on at Zeal as she scans him next."Body made heat have increased again. Now capping 3000° Danger of this 1 is medium compared to the lower target damage. Chance of winning 60%." As the machine began to attack her battery life would say 40%. Zeal looked on still awaiting Dark answers.

Dr.Weatherspoon looks on smiling as Type King clearly was in control.

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Drac gave a grin as he saw the freak just float there. Just wondering what she was thinking of doing to him. Maybe just maybe she wanted she wanted to drag him back to her lair then do god knows what to him. But he kept his cool he was not worried one bit by this tramp. While in his hybrid form he was still at a lost. Even though his full form ain't do to hot either. But still it did better then this. Drac know he was at a lost if things was to keep going this way. But still Drac is no bitch. Just as he smiled and was about to attack.The area got to hot like what the fuck kind of hot.

Drac would look over to see Zeal now all red and the shit was just crazy like. As he looked on something was up with him. The look in his eyes this marine mug was about to ask something. This S.O.B was bright as shit ti what a lame he was just walking up like he was a boss.But still hopefully that glow up wasn't just for show.As he walked up he did in fact asked him what he was thinking. Drac would as he looked at Zeal then to the crazy as winged freak."You know what you acting all high and mighty bruh. Look we need to take this damn thing down. I'm with you let"s do this. Now then get on my back and I will zoom to her hopefully." Soon Drac would take on his full phoenix form. Letting out a loud roar of the bird type.

Flying by Zeal if he was to get on his back he would fly right next to Type king. Going only five meters away from her.

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Zeal cheered at the site of calming down this madness and stopping this cyborg all at once. Looking on at Type King as she started to act a bit weird. Zeal knew he was running at at least 50% of his full power. So that meant he had to go for the kill and do it now. Smiling at the sight of victory just as the pirate Drac came his way he would jump on his back. A deadly combo the 2 would make and should make now that they are working together for once. As Drac was riding towards her Type King began to scan then again. This peak Zeal interest because now he understands why her eyes were going red. Phoenix Drac listen to me I have a theory and you must pay attention. You see I do believe she is countering us after scanning our weakness. Such as using my heat and strength against me. But I have a golden plan which will involve you. I will fight her toe to toe and blow for blow. Granted I will get my tail handed to me but that is the beauty of it. I need you to quickly grab my battle ax and hit her from behind once that happens we should be able to upper hand her."

This plan was golden in Zeal mind but it all depends on if Phoenix Drac could go on with the suit. Just as the duo got within 5 meters of Type King who indeed was preparing to fire her laser at them. That would no doubt would have broken them apart. Zeal would leap from off the pirate back. Quickly he would go for Type King who just stood there. Looking on from her point of view her battery life was now at 40% but she still was able to fight. As she easily blocked Zeal ax swing at her as he tried to use his full might on her. Even at 3,000°{SnP-2}, he was no match. Knock on his ax from his hand he tries punching at her only for Type King to counter it. She would start punching him even faster and harder then Zeal could keep up.

Zeal looked on as she activated her laser eyes going for the all might beam of hers. Being so close Zeal would shoot off his own power beam. As the 2 power beams hit each other it was clear Type King was more powerful. As the small explosion gave way She had Zeal by the hand. Even after a devil playground and a photosphere beam she was still up. Now she would punch Zeal body out quickly giving him major damage as her punch to his right arm caused it to break. Zeal trying his best to hold the pain and he would use his remaining might to and hold her down."Now Phoenix Drac this is your chance take her down." Type King Eyes would go pure white as her body start to shake.

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Just as Zeal jumped off his back he would take this time to fly around the duo fight. as he looked on he would see the weapon of Zeal get sent flying.That was odd because Zeal said something of the sort, Looking on he would zoom after the falling weapon. Within moments he would catch the weapon. Drac knew his chance was now or never as he could hear Zeal screaming out. Flying some ten meters above the duo Drac saw the marine trying to hold the cyborg down. Drac would then rush into the duo at high speed as fast as he could. Holding the weapon in his claws he would slash it at her.

Aiming for her head in full phoenix form this could be the only chance they have. If he was to hit her he would try to break her head best he could. Time would freeze for a mere moment as thoughts came rushing into Drac head. Seeing as the winged freak of nature was winning the fight now would be a good time to leave. But no Drac could not do that he was too banged up to began with. Sure his healing ability could heal small wounds but major wounds was something else. Thinking to himself of all the endings today could bring for him. "Damn it all i just had to take my ass to the bank. Knowing damn well i shouldn't have tried to rob it in daylight. Next time i will spread my wings at night. At least sun boy won't be out i could tell myself that right now." Only two meters away Drac planned on wacking her ass at contact."PHOENIX COMMANDERRRR."

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Type king now had Zeal beaten to a body pump but he still was alive just hanging in there. As she looked on at him Zeal would try to swing his left arm and fist only for her to punch back. Clearly giving the more basic of overpowering someone. But looking on her hands was showing her metal parts. The best part was she was starting to slow down as Zeal and Drac got her moving weird. The 2 was starting to get somewhere. But could all this be for nothing? Type King eyes would still go pure white just as Drac would arrive behind her. Clearly, he had the ax and was going with Zeal plan.

But something was off with the cyborg her body was shaking like never before. Just as a heat explosion would come out. She simply said ,"Dr.Weatherspoon." Zeal eyes would open right up after she utters such a name. Dr.Weatgerspoon was the man who was fire and should have been in jail. He committed the K9 incident. A man like him should not be free. He looked on just as Drac was about to attack. He did in fact land the hit on her. But what happens next was unbelievable as the very battle ax Drac attacked her with was stuck in her HEAD!!!! Zeal saw this and was shocked at the fact. She was still moving. Because right as Drac crashed into her she caught him by the neck. Giving the fact she outpaced him tanking the carefully planned attack. Zeal couldn't help but think of where the doctor could be.

Type King looked on at the 2 holding Both in the air by their necks. Both were early beaten but she was repositioning and responding so slow. This did not Shock Dr.Weatherspoon as he could see her battery was at 30% but since she was about to give out he was getting ready to call her back. Pressing the return control but after a while, nothing happened."Huh, that is very odd I wonder just what could this mean. Has she unlocked her self serve? If so this could only mean 1 thing. Best I get going don't won't to be late." Soon the mad doctor would pack up his belongings as he planned on leaving while he still could.

Back up top Type King would give a carefree smile as she exploded. Letting off an even higher level of heat then Zeal sending both men falling to the ground.  Type king looked on as her battery life now was at 5%. She looked on and said not a word. Aiming at Zeal she planned on shooting him dead as she aimed at him.

........Present time to where the GV Started off.

Zeal looked on at Drac who just took the shot for him. Seeing the man in pain but this was not the tie to rest. "Phoenix Drac look she is not moving. Clearly, something is wrong. This could be put chance Drac-" As Zeal turned around Drac was nowhere in sight. He clearly ran away most likely not to get handcuffed. Zeal would smile as he laughed it off. Clearly, he would stand there waiting for his back up to arrive.

A few minutes would pass by as Zeal Marine back up would come. Walking up to Zeal the marine soldiers would try to talk to him. It to see he had fainted beaten and bloody. They were shocked to see this and rush to give him first aid. But just as they tried Type King would reactive. Looking over to see Zeal She would grin as a long sword would come out of her right hand. Aiming at him she would fly at him. Planning to kill him with a blow to the chest. Zooming pass most of the marine Zeal was a sitting duck. But just then her battery would say 0% as she crashing over him falling flat down. This great event shocked the present marine soon Zeal would fall back as well. Saying to himself both names Phoenix Drac and Dr.Weatherspoon.

Dr.Weatherspoon was the last thing Zeal was thinking about. That marked the cyborg had on her. Zeal truly believes the mad doctor is still out there and this was just the taste of what was to come.

[XexitX]

Last edited by RedHood on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Drac flew back as he just knew he over did it. Taking hit after hit until finally he just took some major hits. But damn he didn't for once think his devil fruit had a limit on how much he could heal. Time was of the all mighty. Drac still in his phoenix form. He would start flying away wobble from side to side trying to get away. With good timing as well as he could hear Zeal talking to him but he did all he could. Now was the time to leave and get away. His blue flames healing best he could but he truly needed to get a doctor to look at him. But still he was happen after all he just had the fight of his life which was in itself crazy as hell.

"It is time i leave and get the hell away from this place and now.But mark my words i will be back once i understand more about this devil fruit of mines and all these damn limits." Drac looked on ahead as he started to pick up speed and height as he left the location. Drac would look over to see a strange little man but did not think nothing of it.It was a good thing he left as well seeing as marine back up came by the dozens seeing them jump into action to save the town from burning down. A low ranking town but still it was worth something if that damn marine Zeal was there.

exit....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum